mods please lock!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

s.s. thunderchild [02]

Postby miss universe » Wed May 24, 2017 9:39 pm

ϟ s.s. thunderchild ϟ
Number of Crew Members: 002

mickie smiled at her new first officer, sticking her hand out for the man to shake. "captain mickie murphy. welcome aboard the s.s. thunderchild." she said warmly. the man took her hand firmly, shook it once, then saluted her. "richards kellopses, at your service." mickie nodded to him and turned around sharply, motioning for him to follow her as she started walking the halls of the ship. "alright. now, as your captain, there are some things you need to know before you get comfortable." she called from over her shoulder, watching as the man scurried to follow her. "number one, always remember that i am the captain. not you. number two, don't get in my way, and don't let anything mess you up once you step onto my bridge. number three, you will not," and as she said this she turned around, poking one finger into richards chest, "hurt my ship if and when i get injured and you have to take temporary command. is that clear?" richards eyes widened, and he let out a little huff, his lips pressed into a thin line. "ma'am, yes ma'am." he said tightly, and mickies smirk grew. the poor man would either give in to her unorthodox ways or resign, and she would anxiously anticipate what he would do. "great! now that we have that pleasant conversation out of the way, let me show you to the bridge. we're gonna go exploring now." she said, her smirk growing larger. richards raised an eyebrow at his seemingly crazy captain, but he felt a flicker of excitement in his chest.
at least it won't be boring. he thought wryly while following the red-headed captain to the bridge.
{captain mickie murphy and first officer richards kellopses are exploring. }

Captain:
          mickie lynn murphy | 27 years, 6 months | female | human | X

First Officer:
          richards kellopses | 23 years, 9 months | male | human | X

Chief Medical Officer:
          Name | Age | Gender | Species | [url=link]X[/url]

Nurses:

Science:
          The Chief: Name | Age | Gender | Species | [url=link]X[/url]

Security:

Engineering:

Ensigns:

Mothers:

Kids:

Ally Ships:
            Ship Name | Username
            Ship Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Ships
            Ship Name | Username
            Ship Name | Username

Medicine Store
            Number of Medicine Here

Mentors:
            Mentor | Ensign | No. of training sessions | Branches Known

Deceased Crew:
            Crew Name | Cause of Death

Family:
            Name and Name | Kids
            Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by miss universe on Wed May 24, 2017 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

replies [05]

Postby miss universe » Wed May 24, 2017 11:31 pm

↞ Đɇfɇnđɇɍ ↠ wrote:
Number of Crew Members: three

clare followed asia to the scanners and she shivered. "what are we gonna do?" asia screeched. "i don't know, but we might as well investigate it," clare mumbled in reply.
"you mean you want us to risk our lives?"
"at least we can get the crew bigger! you can go check out what it is, i need to go search."
"for what?! you'd rather leave us here? we could die!"
"just... hold back," clare snapped, walking away.

asia ran to lucas and pushed over the male, "lucas, we have to investigate, scanners say that they picked up an anomaly."
lucas turned around to his crush before sighing, "i'll help you."
"thanks."
the two ran to the scanners. asia slowly stared at what was coming her way, throwing her arms in the air. "i don't know what this is and i don't want to know either."

[Clare goes searching for a crew-member.
Lucas and Asia investigate the scanners.

"Ugh! I can't figure it out! It...It seems like...something is blocking our path? But that can't be right..." Asia murmured, her fingers flying on the screen of the ship. Lucas just watched her for a second, mesmerized, then leaned in. "No, wait...it's just an astroid belt! We just have to move the ship from her current course. Everything is okay." He said with a relieved laugh, Asia joining him. They caught each others eye, and Lucas opened his mouth before Clare burst through the door with an excited shout. "Look what I found!"

Clare found a human Engineer!
The anomaly was just an unexpected asteroid belt, your crew was lucky...this time!
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

s.s. thunderchild [03]

Postby miss universe » Thu May 25, 2017 1:57 am

ϟ s.s. thunderchild ϟ
Number of Crew Members: 003

mickie sighed, running a hand through her hair. "what's your name, animaos?" she asked the other female, richards standing behind mickie with a phaser in his hands.

"i wouldn't approach her, captain..." he said mildly, but mickie wasn't fooled by his tone. his knuckles were stark white from gripping the phaser so tightly. the animaos shook lightly, her ears laying back on her head.

"m-my name is nyu. i-i wanted to join your crew...i graduated t-the top of my class, i could be an a-asset to you..." she stammered out, her eyes wide. mickie grunted and waved her hand at richards, telling him without words to stand down. he lowered the phaser with furrowed eyebrows and an irked glare towards the captain.

"nyu, huh? richards, keep watch over her until i can check with the Federation to make sure she's legit." nyu's eyes widened and she squeaked out an objection.

"nooo! you have to put me in the brig, captain! that's what it's there for! i could easily overpower this human! i-i mean you would give me trouble, but he is s-small!" she wailed, obviously distressed, and mickie stopped and leaned in close to her face, so nyu could feel every exhale mickie made on her cheek.

"that so?" the captain asked, dangerously calm, and nyu started shaking once again. mickie waited for nyu to answer her, but when she didn't hear one, she just shrugged and pulled out her PADD. she typed in the girls name and scanned over the results, then raised an impressed eyebrow. richards fought the urge to look over her shoulder at what she found so fascinating. mickie finally put the PADD away and turned to nyu, her face blank.

"well nyu, welcome to the crew. you're going to be my chief of security, since you know all about protocol." nyu nodded frantically, her hands clasped behind her back as she bent down.

"t-t-thank you captain! you w-won't regret this, not at all!"

mickie snorted, her eyes gleaming. "yeah, i know i won't." she turned to richards and cooed to him,
"darling, be a gentleman and show nyu her office please, then both of you report to the bridge. thank you sweetums!" she chirped, waving a hand as she walked away. richards had grown red from embarrassment at mickies teasing but saluted to her anyways. as she walked away, he turned to nyu and started walking down the hallway. the ship was quiet except for their footsteps.

"what did she see that convinced her to accept you into the crew?" he finally asked, and nyu gave him a small smile.

"c-captain mickie only accepts the best." she said softly, twisting her hands together. richards raised an eyebrow and asked in a cool tone, "and you think you're the best?"

nyu gave him another small smile, but her eyes became guarded. richards felt a flash of suspicion but then just shrugged, he could always just look her up later. he probably wouldn't though, it was a boundary that he didn't want to cross.

he pointed to nyu's new office and she bounded inside. he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, the squeals of her excitement reaching his ears through the walls. he winced at the high-pitched noises and closed his eyes, begging for patience. after another few minutes nyu came outside, her smile wide and her cheeks red.

"okay~ let's go to the bridge now!" she said cheerfully, and they walked in silence together.
when they arrived on the bridge, mickie was sprawled out on the captains chair, chewing on a granola bar loudly. "mm. nyu, you better buckle up for the ride." mickie said, her eyes gleaming. "i read up on your past, but honey, you haven't seen anything yet. richards, take us to have some fun!"

{captain mickie murphy and chief of security nyu are exploring.
first officer richards kellopses is staying behind on the ship.}

Captain:
          mickie lynn murphy | 27 years, 6 months | female | human | X

First Officer:
          richards kellopses | 23 years, 9 months | male | human | X

Chief Medical Officer:

Nurses:

Science:

Security:
          The Chief: nyu | 25 years, 1 month | female | animaos | X

Engineering:

Ensigns:

Mothers:

Kids:

Ally Ships:
            Ship Name | Username
            Ship Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Ships
            Ship Name | Username
            Ship Name | Username

Medicine Store
            Number of Medicine Here

Mentors:

Deceased Crew:

Family:
            Name and Name | Kids
            Name and Name | Kids
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

s.s. caelestis - (001.)

Postby deimido » Thu May 25, 2017 4:39 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
number of crew members - 1 | men - 1 | women - 0
next federation visit - may 27th | next exploration - 10:09 AM (mst)

Sica Andon had been dead for two years now, the S.S. Caelestis had been inactive for one.

Rence was quiet as he observed every inch of the bridge, mind adrift as he remembered the days were it was once bustling with activity when his mother was captain. He felt as if he could still feel her presence here, affectionately smiling as he fondly recalled how she always did leave an impact wherever she went. He hoped she was proud of him, wherever she was, and knew that he was strong enough to command Caelestis now that he was slowly recovering from the loss of his only parent.

Sica's death had deeply impacted him, he could hardly step one foot in her ship without crying, so he decided to take a long hiatus from sailing and had all of the former crew retire to give them a chance to find better opportunities that he couldn't give them due to mental struggle he was dealing with. But Rence felt as if he was finally ready, and to be inside Caelestis again filled him with a sense of belonging that he'd been missing for so long now. The new captain took a seat in his chair, a smirk tugging on his lips as he stared at all the controls he knew by heart from years of living on this ship and pressed the appropriate buttons to call the Federation.

- rence requests for a first officer from the federation.

Captain:
    -- Rence Andon | human | 25y, 0m | M

First Officer:
    ★ -- /// | /// | ///

Chief Medical Officer:
    ★ -- /// | /// | ///

Nurses:
    ★ -- /// | /// | ///

Science:
    Chief: ★ -- /// | /// | ///
    ★ -- /// | /// | ///

Security:
    ★ -- /// | /// | ///

Engineering:
    ★ -- /// | /// | ///

Ensigns:
    ★ -- /// | /// | ///

Mothers:
    ★ -- /// | /// | ///

Kids:
    ★ -- /// | /// | ///

Ally Ships:
    ★ -- /// | ///

Enemy Ships
    ★ -- /// | ///

Medicine Store
    ★ -- ///

Mentors:
    ★ -- /// | /// | /// | ///

Deceased Crew:
    ★ -- /// | ///

Family:
    ★ -- /// | ///
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SS O'Hailey Mission Log One

Postby eltonn » Thu May 25, 2017 1:10 pm

Number of Crew Members: 001

Captain:
          Jonovan-James Kirk | 24y4m | m | Human |

First Officer:
          Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♚

Chief Medical Officer:
          Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♗

Nurses:
          Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♝

Science:
          Head: Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♖
          ⤿ Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♜

Security:
          Head: Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♘
          ⤿ Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♞

Engineering:

Ensigns:
          Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♙

Mothers:
          Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♟

Kids:

Ally Ships:
    Ship Name | Username
    Ship Name | Username

Enemy Ships
    Ship Name | Username
    Ship Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Number of Medicine Here

Mentors:

Deceased Crew:

Relationships:
    Jonovan is alone.

Ship Log:
    0.1 Mission started

Mission Log:
"Finally..... finally!" Jonovan threw his hands in the air, racing through the halls of his new ship. He didn't care that it wasn't in perfect condition, or that his friends wouldn't be envious over it. It was ALL HIS! It had been Jon's dream for as long as he could remember to own his own ship and go on exploration missions- and now that dream had arrived. Fistpumping the space in front of him, Jonovan flinched when a chunk of metal fell from the wall. "Gaah! Oh... right... I should probably get someone who can fix that..."

[ Jonovan asks for an Engineer ]
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

replies [06]

Postby miss universe » Thu May 25, 2017 2:23 pm

save seedcakes wrote:

[center]Mission Log:
"Finally..... finally!" Jonovan threw his hands in the air, racing through the halls of his new ship. He didn't care that it wasn't in perfect condition, or that his friends wouldn't be envious over it. It was ALL HIS! It had been Jon's dream for as long as he could remember to own his own ship and go on exploration missions- and now that dream had arrived. Fistpumping the space in front of him, Jonovan flinched when a chunk of metal fell from the wall. "Gaah! Oh... right... I should probably get someone who can fix that..."

[ Jonovan asks for an Engineer ]

"The Federation has heard for your request. A Chief Engineer will be sent to the S.S. O'Hailey shortly." The transmission cut out, and pumped his fist into the air. "Yes!" He crowed, and suddenly a cool voice came from behind him. "Is something amusing to you, Captain?"
The Federation has sent you a Chief Engineer! They are a Vulcan, and are touch telepaths. More information about Vulcans here!

↞ Đɇfɇnđɇɍ ↠ wrote:
Number of Crew Members: four

-no time-

[clare explores.
mike checks the scanners with asia
lucas does something alone]

"And you see, right here is where you misread the scanners..." Mike said, pointing to the large screen while pushing up his glasses. Asia smiled at him. "Thanks!"
Clare groaned, stumbling back onto the ship. She pulled out her PADD with bloody fingers and croaked out a small, "Captain Clare,
reporting in. I'm injured, going to the Medical Bay."
Clare is injured while exploring! She cannot go exploring until she gets x2 medicine. Asia is acting captain.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cosmic Inconvenience- Log 01

Postby hazilnut » Thu May 25, 2017 6:31 pm

<(~~~~~~)> Number of Crew Members: 01 <(~~~~~~)>

Daucus's twenty-third impression of his ship was no better than the last twenty-two. If anything it felt even odder to be wandering around the halls of the Stellar Surveyor without his parents by his side. Emptier. Sadder. And most certainly a lot more echo-y than the man had expected. Talc's footfalls were deadened by her soft fur which allowed her to sneak up on her human, but her yowl demanding food resounded loudly enough to make Daucus jump right out of his skin! "Talc! Don't do that," he chided, but couldn't stay mad at his darling for long. A grin took the place of his previous grimace as Talc wound her way between his legs purring. He raised her up to his face and rubbed his nose into her soft belly-fur, cooing. "Aww you're such a good kitty Talc. You'll keep this ship clear of all the space-rats right?" He had only been kidding, but with the notion now in his brain Daucus couldn't help but worry. There weren't any such thing as space-rats right? Listening carefully, the geologist tried to determine if the squeaking he heard was just the ship being moody or...something else. Talc didn't appreciate being held for so long and wriggled from her human's grasp, landing on the floor and scampering off with a grace Daucus could only dream of in envy. "I ought to get an engineer up here anyways. If I'm going to be stuck up here for five years then it should be with someone who knows how this blasted place works!"

<(~~~~~~)> Daucus means to ask for an Engineer, but the communication is wonky and he asks for an Ensign <(~~~~~~)>

Captain:
      Daucus Lott | 36 | Male | Human | X

First Officer:

Chief Medical Officer:

Nurses:

Science:

Security:

Engineering:

Ensigns:

Mothers:

Kids:

Pets:
      Talc | 3 years | Female | Cat | X
          Ally Ships:
          Ship Name | Username

Enemy Ships
          Ship Name | Username

Medicine Store

Mentors:
          Mentor | Ensign | Training sessions | Branches Known

Deceased Crew:

Relationships:
          Daucus finds comfort in his cat, Talc
          Talc enjoys the company of her human, Daucus

((Ooc: Two things. First I hope it's okay to give poor old Daucus a cat to start of with? She won't have an affect on anything really- just there to be a pet. And second are you planning on making a fanclub? I could do so if you wanted!))
Last edited by hazilnut on Fri May 26, 2017 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cosmic Inconvenience- Log 02

Postby hazilnut » Fri May 26, 2017 2:06 pm

<(~~~~~~)> Number of Crew Members: 02 <(~~~~~~)>

The first thing the reluctant captain had noticed about his new crew mate was how much she talked. It was only after Estelle had taken a breath from talking for a whole ten minutes straight, that Daucus realized just how young she was. "You can't be an engineer. You're not even fourteen!"

The girl before him seemed undeterred, her pout more playful than upset. "I am not! I'm fifteen and a half!" She stroked the head of her fluffy captive, Talc somehow ending up in the arms of this child while Daucus had been distracted. But Talc didn't seem to mind, her eyes were half-scrunched and her chest purring madly.

"Give her here. She doesn't like it when others hold her." Talc's indignant merp as the man scooped his cat out of Estelle's arms seemed to contradict his statement and she wriggled free of his grasp. With a long-suffering sigh, Daucus watched her scamper off into the halls of the ship, after something or another.

"She doesn't? Or you don't?" Estelle giggled, but quieted as Daucus turned his gaze on her.

"Not important, uh... Ethel."

"Estelle."

"Sorry, right. Estelle. You're going back right now. This isn't any place for kids." Not that it was any place for him either, he conceded inwardly.

The pink haired ensign seemed to wilt before his very eyes, her bow drooping at the news. "But you asked for me! If you send me back it'll mean there was something wrong with me and I'll have to go back through training! Again!" Something made Daucus start to suspect this wasn't the first mix-up Estelle had been a part of. His gaze softened slightly at the obvious worry in her previously chipper voice. "I just want to see space," she whispered.

"It wasn't your fault," Daucus said, trying to console the girl. He placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it gently. "Don't worry. I'll explain the situation to the Federation. You'll be in space soon enough. Okay?" Estelle nodded, and gave a last wistful glance out the large domed window, into the expanses of space. Daucus's gaze tracked her own, wondering what she saw out there that was so intriguing. Space was just pure terror to him. Terror and long, long, long periods of boredom. Even this fifteen year old girl would be a better captain than him.

He led her over to the mainframe at the front of the ship. Estelle dragged her feet stepping onto the teleport pad and looked intently at Daucus as perhaps she could convince him to let her stay like that. It was a long, awkward five minutes before Daucus booted up the communicator, and when he finally did static erupted across the screen. "What the- Oh come on."

While the geologist cursed quietly, Estelle gave a gleeful squeal. "We're too far out from docking port! You can't send me back!" She gave a little victory dance on the glowing blue circle before descending triumphantly. Daucus groaned, punching sequences into the keyboard even though he knew it wouldn't work. They'd strayed too far from the Federation port where Estelle had been beamed up. It would be at least another month before the two ships would come in contact again and as ready as Daucus was to remove Estelle from his ship, he wasn't going to leave her anyplace but where she had come from.

"You're just staying until we're back in contact. Don't get comfy."

Estelle saluted, "Aye aye sir!" and then burst out laughing.

<(~~~~~~)> Daucus and Estelle go exploring <(~~~~~~)>

Captain:
      Daucus Lott | 36y 1m| Male | Human | X

First Officer:

Chief Medical Officer:

Nurses:

Science:

Security:

Engineering:

Ensigns:
      Estelle Loude | 15y 7m | Female | Human | X

Mothers:

Kids:

Pets:
      Talc | 3 years | Female | Cat | X
          Ally Ships:
          Ship Name | Username

Enemy Ships
          Ship Name | Username

Medicine Store

Mentors:
          Mentor | Ensign | Training sessions | Branches Known

Deceased Crew:

Relationships:
          <( Daucus )>
          finds comfort in his cat Talc
          wants to take Estelle home
          <( Talc )>
          enjoys the company of Daucus
          likes being pet by Estelle
          <( Estelle )>
          hopes Daucus won't send her back
          is amoured with Talc
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SS O'Hailey Mission Log Two

Postby eltonn » Fri May 26, 2017 3:09 pm

Number of Crew Members: 002

Captain:
          Jonovan-James Kirk | 24y4m | m | Human |

First Officer:
          Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♚

Chief Medical Officer:
          Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♗

Nurses:
          Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♝

Science:
          Head: Name | Age | Gender | Species | ♖

Security:

Engineering:
          Head: Trevor Mikalis | 27y1m | m | Vulcan |

Ensigns:

Mothers:

Kids:

Ally Ships:
    Ship Name | Username
    Ship Name | Username

Enemy Ships
    Ship Name | Username
    Ship Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Number of Medicine Here

Mentors:

Deceased Crew:

Relationships:
    Trevor is so done with Jonovan already.

Ship Log:
    0.1 Mission started
    0.2 Trevor joined

Mission Log:
"How do you not know what a jump cable is? You are the captain of this ship, are you not?" It was a miracle the thing hadn't fallen apart yet, with how Jonovan ran around like a maniac. Trevor sighed. Although his species may have been trained to repress emotion from childhood, at this point he was sick of Jonovan's immature antics. "Stop acting like a child!" It just slipped out. He hadn't meant to snap. But it got Jonovan's attention, which Trevor wasn't sure was a good thing. The younger male pulled up a metal box next to the section of wall that Trevor was working on, and stared at the tools. "So you're a Vulcan, right? Aren't you, k'now, not supposed to get mad?" He began to fiddle with a wrench, and Trevor snatched it away. "Just because we are trained to repress emotion," he started, shooting a glare at Jon, who was reaching for a screwdriver. The captain, if he could even be called that, sheepishly placed the tool back, patting it gently with a grin. Trevor couldn't stop himself from rolling his eyes. "Doesn't mean we can't feel it. Now can you please stop messing with my stuff so I can finish fixing this old trashbin before we die of asphyxiation?" "Hey! The SS O'Hailey is not a trashbin! She's the best ship on the fleet, thank you very much!"
"Must be a pretty sucky fleet," Trevor muttered to himself, causing Jonovan to become the one with the glare.

After what seemed like ages of pestering, Jonovan stood from his perch on the box. "Good. I needed the supplies in that box." "Rude much? Anyway, it's boring here with just you. I'm going to go see if I can beg the Federation for more crew members. Spice things up a bit!" Trevor sighed, hoping with all his heart that the new crew members would be nothing like his foolish captain.

[ Jonovan requests a Scientist ]
[ After working on repairs, Trevor goes exploring to familiarize himself with the trashbin- I mean ship ]
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cosmic Inconvenience- Log 03

Postby hazilnut » Fri May 26, 2017 6:50 pm

<(~~~~~~)> Number of Crew Members: 03 <(~~~~~~)>

[Captain, connect that yellow wire to the green one. Ensign Estelle screw those bolts in tighter. Yes, like that. Good. Captain I said to the green not the red!" Reva's brisk commands had kept the small crew on their toes ever since the woman's arrival. She wouldn't stand for any nonsense or mess and seemed to run on a tight schedule of her own mind's concoction. Daucus couldn't see why his first officer concerned herself so much with time given they spent most of their days floating aimlessly in the middle of space. Well, they had spent most of their days like that, until Reva had decided to sign the Stellar Surveyor (The captain was outnumbered two to one when it came to the 'official' name. Though when his ship had become a democracy he knew not) up with a galactic shipping company. Amazon sure had extended it's reach.

While Daucus was admittedly a bit unnerved by the sudden business of his life, not to mention the cargo they had down in the hold (There were air holes in the crates and both he and Talc gave whatever was inside a large berth.) he couldn't help but admit that he admired Reva. She kept the place and people in shape and possessed an ability to create order that he did not. The respect, however, did not seem to extend both ways.

"Red Captain. This one." Reva bent down besides the fumbling older man and guided his hands, not very gently, to the correct wire. As he fiddled with the wiring, this time with much more success, the woman peered into Daucus's eyes. He tried hard to ignore her staring but it was a wee bit unnerving. "Are you colorblind?" she asked finally.

Daucus's grin was a bit sheepish. "Only red and green." Reva nodded, noting the fact to herself. She called Estelle over and told her to take over the wiring, which the young girl did happily. Daucus had the feeling he wouldn't be wroks on the electronics of his ship anymore, which was fine by him. Attempting to make conversation, the former geologist laughed lightly. "Thankfully there aren't a whole lot of green rocks out there or college would have been a whole lot-" It became apparent that Reva had already moved on to other things. Mainly tapping away at the computer mainframe. "-harder," he finished awkwardly.

"Reva!" Estelle chirped, waving her arm high as if she were still in school. "I mean, First Officer Reva! Is this right?" The woman took a break from her tapping, dropping down to check on the ensign's work. Nodding, Reva gave a rare smile which Estelle echoed with a gigantic beam of her own. A twinge of jealousy flared inside of Daucus but he brushed it off.

"You've done well Estelle," he told the girl. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise at the compliment and her cheeks flushed.

"Thanks Captain! I-"

"I'll be sure to tell the Federation of your experience. You'll get a job much quicker than the rest of your class."

Estelle's face fell. Obviously she had been hoping that Daucus had changed his mind about sending her back, or had at least forgotten. "But I don't want to go."

Good. Because you can't." Two pairs of eyes turned on Reva in confusion ans she explained breezily, "Our job is taking us the exact opposite way of Estelle's sector. We can't take her home for at least a couple of months."

It was hard to tell which was louder. Daucus's sighs or Estelle's cheers.

<(~~~~~~)> Daucus, Estelle & Reva go exploring <(~~~~~~)>

Captain:
      Daucus Lott | 36y 2m| Male | Human | X

First Officer:
      Reva | 33y 11m | Female | Human | X

Chief Medical Officer:

Nurses:

Science: