Create A Herd - v.1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Herd - v.1

Postby *~GECKO~* » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:12 am

Im sending my horse Fury on a patrol. Sorry can't do the code thing I'm on a phone. It's hard.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:19 am

Your Herd's Name(tbd)
Number of Horses: 1

Choctaw stood on the edge of a mountain, looking over his newly found territory with pride. It was perfect, plenty of food, water, and shelter to be found. Well, nearly perfect. He shared this land with plenty of other animals, bighorn sheep and mule deer thriving here, which meant hidden predators like bears and mountain lions also made their homes here. Besides that, it was just about perfect. No. His nearly perfect home was lonely. Horses weren't made for isolation and being the only horse in his territory just wouldn't do. Snorting softly, Choctaw found himself moving again in search of others.

Patrol: Choctaw

Leader:
        Choctaw | 21 months | Male | X

Deputy:
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Healer:

Healer Apprentice:

Scouts:

Guards:

Weanlings:

Mothers:

Foals:

Elders:
        Ally Herds:
        Herd Name | Username

Enemy Herds:
        Herd Name | Username

Mates:
        Name & Name
        xx↪ Foal Names

[size=75]Medicine Store:
        Herb Name | Quantity | Use

Mentors:
        Scout/Guard Name | Weanling Name | No. of Training Sessions

Deceased Horses:
        Name | Cause of Death
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Herd Of Gentle Spirits

Postby w0ah » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:50 am

The Herd Of Gentle Spirits is a very spiritual herd. They believe the spirits of their ancestors choose their fate and they are just living what has been decided for them. Because of this, special ceremonies and partnering, between a mare and a stallion, are decided by the spirits. Most commonly the leader or healer will receive any signs in a dream or vision. The signs will decide whether to give their blessings or to call it off. This could cause relationships to split, or horses seeking higher ranks to be denied. Those who do not agree with these traditions are at risk of being exiled from the herd. They also receive warnings of upcoming attacks or a troublesome winter, for example. The healer will receive these warnings, and must report them immediately to their leader. If this is not done, they are also at risk of being exiled.

Because of this herd's strong spiritual beliefs, some disagreements tend to rise with other herds. But this herd chooses their allies wisely. They tend to find those that will help them, and also treat them kindly. Mostly, the herd looks for other herds that are peaceful and kind, but also strong and brave, proving to be great defenders.

The Herd Of Gentle Spirits is peaceful and kind to all and has that calm vibe. They mostly tend to approach strangers with kindness,
      unless they are treated differently by one, or they are enemies. Even so, they tend to stay away from their enemies and keep fighting to a minimum. The horses treat each other as a tightly knit, loving family. They easily accept newcomers and make them part of their great big family. So there is nothing to fear of this herd, they are just a big, loving group of horses.

The herd's territory is a vast expanse of green plains. I know, quite cliche, but occasionally a fog engulfs the plains entirely. The herd calls these happenings, which occur approximately 2-3 times a month, a calm of the spirits. They believe the fog is the spirits hovering around them and joining them during their day. When these occur, the day goes on peacefully, and the horses tend to remain quiet, as they soak up the cool air and peacefully stand among the visiting spirits. These occur less in the summer, but very often in the spring.

Horses among The Herd Of Gentle Spirits are an array of all different colors and markings. From bays to champagnes, from pintos to dapples - they are all unique. Although, the horses remain wild mustangs, never a drop of tamed blood in their genes.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:07 am

Horseshoe Herd
Number of Horses:1 Here

Fury is waiting to go on patrol.

Leader
        Name Fury | Age 4 | Gender M | Fury

Deputy:

Healer:

Healer Apprentice:

Scouts:

Guards:

Weanlings:

Mothers:

Foals:

Elders:
        Ally Herds:
        Herd Name | Username

Enemy Herds:
        Herd Name | Username

Mates:
        Name & Name
        xx↪ Foal Names

[size=75]Medicine Store:

Mentors:

Deceased Horses:
        Name | Cause of Death
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:25 am

Herd of the Snow Blizzard easily lives where it's cold, and windy. Their coats are usually thick year round to keep warm during the weather. Once every 8 months, they do enjoy a warmth for three months. Seeing as it's mostly cold for them, the have thick manes that go a long way down, making the forelock cover their eyes, which are usually blue, gray or a stormy color. Once in awhile, their can be one that doesn't meet the stranded of the group and have brown eyes. Herd of Snow Blizzard is one that is more laid back, and go with the flow personality. They only fight if the have to, and mostly in defense of themselves.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:26 am

Katrione wrote:
Number of Horses: 3 | Males: 2 | Females: 1

________________________________________________________________________________

Everest and Bale were bickering together as usual, waiting at the front of the clearing that the herd spent their nights.

"Would you two quit it?" Daïa, a beautiful Appaloosa, snorted as she trotted over to join them.

The two stallions immediately shut up at the site of the only mare in the herd. They ducked their head in embarrassment. "Let's get going." Daïa said, flicking Everest's side with her tail before breaking out into a gallop, leaving the stallions in her dust.

[ Everest, Bale + Daïa patrol their borders ]

everest, bale, and daïa found a scout!

Bumbletear wrote:

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ

Number of Horses: 01

Winters dapple gray pelt shone in the moonlight as he trotted through the borders. He preferred to work at night, under the light of the moon. The large glowing vessel that protected Stallion, the first horse. He was sure that in time, some Lunar Herd horses would prefer to work under Mare's, or the Sun's protection, the first mare who, together with Stallion had gave birth to all of horse kind, before becoming spirits to guide them. The Sun and Moon would never fall from the sky, as Mare and Stallion's work would never be done.

☾Winter is on Patrol☽

winter found a healer! you can choose five herbs from here to start your collection.

tauriel. wrote:
Your Herd's Name(tbd)

Choctaw stood on the edge of a mountain, looking over his newly found territory with pride. It was perfect, plenty of food, water, and shelter to be found. Well, nearly perfect. He shared this land with plenty of other animals, bighorn sheep and mule deer thriving here, which meant hidden predators like bears and mountain lions also made their homes here. Besides that, it was just about perfect. No. His nearly perfect home was lonely. Horses weren't made for isolation and being the only horse in his territory just wouldn't do. Snorting softly, Choctaw found himself moving again in search of others.

Patrol: Choctaw

rose gold, wrote:
      The Herd Of Gentle Spirits is a very spiritual herd. They believe the spirits of their ancestors choose their fate and they are just living what has been decided for them. Because of this, special ceremonies and partnering, between a mare and a stallion, are decided by the spirits. Most commonly the leader or healer will receive any signs in a dream or vision. The signs will decide whether to give their blessings or to call it off. This could cause relationships to split, or horses seeking higher ranks to be denied. Those who do not agree with these traditions are at risk of being exiled from the herd. They also receive warnings of upcoming attacks or a troublesome winter, for example. The healer will receive these warnings, and must report them immediately to their leader. If this is not done, they are also at risk of being exiled.

Because of this herd's strong spiritual beliefs, some disagreements tend to rise with other herds. But this herd chooses their allies wisely. They tend to find those that will help them, and also treat them kindly. Mostly, the herd looks for other herds that are peaceful and kind, but also strong and brave, proving to be great defenders.

The Herd Of Gentle Spirits is peaceful and kind to all and has that calm vibe. They mostly tend to approach strangers with kindness,
      unless they are treated differently by one, or they are enemies. Even so, they tend to stay away from their enemies and keep fighting to a minimum. The horses treat each other as a tightly knit, loving family. They easily accept newcomers and make them part of their great big family. So there is nothing to fear of this herd, they are just a big, loving group of horses.

The herd's territory is a vast expanse of green plains. I know, quite cliche, but occasionally a fog engulfs the plains entirely. The herd calls these happenings, which occur approximately 2-3 times a month, a calm of the spirits. They believe the fog is the spirits hovering around them and joining them during their day. When these occur, the day goes on peacefully, and the horses tend to remain quiet, as they soak up the cool air and peacefully stand among the visiting spirits. These occur less in the summer, but very often in the spring.

Horses among The Herd Of Gentle Spirits are an array of all different colors and markings. From bays to champagnes, from pintos to dapples - they are all unique. Although, the horses remain wild mustangs, never a drop of tamed blood in their genes.

the herd of night sky has sent you a leader!
      your mod will be .mochi.

BrightDays wrote:

Herd of the Snow Blizzard easily lives where it's cold, and windy. Their coats are usually thick year round to keep warm during the weather. Once every 8 months, they do enjoy a warmth for three months. Seeing as it's mostly cold for them, the have thick manes that go a long way down, making the forelock cover their eyes, which are usually blue, gray or a stormy color. Once in awhile, their can be one that doesn't meet the stranded of the group and have brown eyes. Herd of Snow Blizzard is one that is more laid back, and go with the flow personality. They only fight if the have to, and mostly in defense of themselves.

the herd of night sky has sent you a leader!
      your mod will be zephyrine.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bumbletear » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:00 am

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ

Number of Horses: 02

Since returning with Ruby, as the Healer called herself, Winter had barely seen the healing horse. She had bustled in and out of her storeroom nonstop, organizing, and cleaning. Shaking his head slightly at her antics, Winter turned, and padded out of camp, headed for another patrol

☾Winter is on Patrol☽

Leader:
        Winter | 26 moons | Male | X

Deputy:

Healer:
        Ruby | 23 moons | Female | X

Healer's Apprentice:

Scouts:

Guards:

Weanlings:

Mothers:

Foals:

Elders:
        Ally Herds:
        Herd Name | Username

Enemy Herds:
        Herd Name | Username

Mates:
        Name & Name
        xx↪ Foal Names

Medicine Store:
        Catmint | 1 | Best remedy for the deadly
        greencough, which foals and elders
        usually catch in the season of
        leaf-bare. Can also be used
        for whitecough.
        Cobwebs | 1 | To soak up and stop
        (or slow) the bleeding
        It may also be used to bind
        broken bones
        Lamb's Ear | 1 | Gives a horse strength
        Sweet Sedge Sap | 1 | Eases infection
        Marigold | 1 | Stops infection. Stops
        bleeding.Used for inflammation of stiff joints.

Mentors:

Deceased Horses:
        Name | Cause of Death

________________________________________________________________________________________________

☾Lunar Herd is a group of horses that hold high respect for the moon, their stories telling it as the spirit of Stallion, the very first horse to ever exist. The stars symbolize those who have died in honor, and when a star falls, it means that the horse's ghost has no more need to exist and can move on the the paradise Stallion and his mate Mare, who's spirit is made up of the Sun, have created for those who died a worthy death.

☾If you died an unworthy death, your star will no form, your soul will instead be made into a Banshee, a wandering spirit with no memory that knows only rage and hate.

☾if a foal with a pelt of pure white is born under a full moon, then that foal will be blessed, and the entire herd with it, but if a black or black spotted horse is born under a full moon, they will be unlucky, the more black, the unluckier they are. Thankfully the herd will not share in the bad-luck curse, but the unlucky horse will most likely be an outcast in the herd.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
bumble: good-natured; kind; easygoing || tear: sadness
( cac ) ( rtl ) ( cap )
(( work in progress ))
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 am

Number of Horses: 4 | Males: 2 | Females: 2

________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you okay?" Bale looked over his shoulder to see the black scout mare, Cristal, making her way towards him.

"Yeah." Bale replies quietly, a slight dejected look on his face as he watched Everest and Daïa centering off together.

"If you want, you can come with me on my patrol." Cristal offeres.

[ Bale and Cristal patrol their territory ]
[ Everest and Daïa decide to become mates ]

Leader:
        Everest | 28 | Male | 🌾

Deputy:
        Bale | 26 | Male | 🌾

Healer:
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🌾[/url]

Healer Apprentice:

Scouts:
        Cristal | 27 | Female | 🌾

Guards:
        Daïa | 26 | Female | 🌾

Weanlings:

Mothers:

Foals:

Elders:
        Ally Herds:
        Herd Name | Username

Enemy Herds:
        Herd Name | Username

Mates:
        Name & Name
        xx↪ Foal Names

Medicine Store:

Mentors:

Deceased Horses:
        Name | Cause of Death
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Echoing Eclipse [2]

Postby Heda » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:10 am

Number of Horses: 2

Jupiter had been following the scent of another horse for quite sometime now and the scent of the loner and it was getting stronger. Although Jupiter snorted with frustration as the scent ended abruptly when he came to the shallow part in the river. Stamping his hoof he sighed. He walked into the crisp water slowly, being carefully of his footing so her would't take a tumble. Once on the other side he saw a smoky grey and black stallion who seemed to be searching for something. Jupiter stomped his hooves aggressively to get the others attention. The unknown horse turned around, looking a little surprised but just snorted. "Can I help you?" Jupiter walked closer to him and sort of rolled his eyes a bit. "You're on my territory." The black stallion nodded a little and then smiled, "Sorry about that the names Cosmos, Blackened Cosmos." Jupiter didn't really feel like this stallion was a threat so he let his guard down. "Blazing Jupiter." He could see Cosmos smile, "Very similar names." Jupiter agreed and couldn't help but smile a little. "So are you looking for a healer or anything because I am looking for a herd." Jupiter was almost surprised at the horses inquiry, his tail flicking as he thought. He needed more horses and this didn't seem like a bad idea. "Sure why not." Jupiter nickered and Cosmos smiled. "I am still on patrol but I would love to show you around the territory." Jupiter walked back across the river and Cosmos followed quickly after, eager to hear what Jupiter had to tell him about the territory.

[Patrol: Blazing Jupiter]
[Herb Hunting: Darkened Cosmos]

Leader:
        ↪ Blazing Jupiter | 26 | Stallion | ۵

Deputy:
        ↪ none ۵

Healer:
        ↪ Darkened Cosmos | 28 | Stallion | ۵

Healer Apprentice:
        ↪ none ۵

Scouts:
        ↪ none ۵

Guards:
        ↪ none ۵

Weanlings:
        ↪ none ۵

Mothers:
        ↪ none ۵

Foals:
        ↪ none ۵

Elders:
        ↪ none ۵
        Ally Herds:
        ↪ Herd Name | Username

Enemy Herds:
        ↪ Herd Name | Username

Mates:
        ↪ Name & Name
        xx ↪ ↪ Foal Names

Medicine Store:
        ↪ Catmint | 1 | Remedy for Chest Infections
        ↪ Cobwebs | 1 | To soak or stop Bleeding
        ↪ WildGarlic | 1 | Stops Infections.
        ↪ Poppyseed | 1 | Eases pain and helps sleep.
        ↪ Yarrow | 1 | Extras poisoned from wounds, endures vomiting.

Borders:
        ↪ North | Bright Sunrise | zephyrine
        ↪ East | herd | User
        ↪ South | herd | User
        ↪ West | herd | User
        ↪ North-east | herd | User
        ↪ South-east | herd | User
        ↪ South-west | herd | User
        ↪ North-west | herd | User

Mentors:
        ↪ Scout/Guard Name | Weanling Name | No. of Training Sessions

Deceased Horses:
        ↪ Name | Cause of Death
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Herd of the Snow Blizzard

Toundra gazed at his territory through his long forelock. Shaking his head, it rippled down his neck and he blinked his gray eyes. Deciding to explore, he walked around his territory, patrolling to make sure it was safe and to help find himself a new herd-mate.

Patrol: Toundra

Leader:
        Toundra| 3 years| Male| X

Deputy:

Healer:

Healer Apprentice:

Scouts:

Guards: