Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:26 am

votes closed, carrion for exile!
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Wed May 02, 2018 10:40 am

The Exile wrote:mistystar rolled over in her nest, blinking sleepily at the dawn light streaming into her den. bluefire shifted at her back, and mistystar relaxed at the feeling of the she-cat's fur. if anyone in the clan had noticed how close the leader and deputy had grown, they hadn't said anything. mistystar barely even spoke to grasssnake; ever since the murders had started, their relationship had only grown more awkward and distant. grasssnake was busy with squirrelpaw now, and silverpaw was doing just fine. in fact, he was nearly a full-grown cat now, and didn't need the supervision of his parents. there was just nothing for the pair to talk about anymore.

bluefire, though. bluefire made mistystar happy, made her remember why she was so dearly in love with the concept of "family." the whole clan was her family, but bluefire was hers alone, and even as she stood to leave her den she felt the pull of her heart back to her mate's side.

the main clearing was practically empty. mistystar turned towards the nursery; she had two special bundles of joy to check on before the events of the day could come to pass. daybriar looked up as the leader entered, and they gave her a quick nod of respect.

"you think theyre ready?" they asked in a low murmur, voice hushed to avoid waking up the kits. almost as if on instinct, the queen shifted, drawing a paw protectively around dovekit.

mistystar smiled. "she's not yet six moons," she said softly, gaze fixed on the small pale kit. "but some of the others are. the clan could use a miracle right now, but maybe naming new apprentices can be good enough."

daybriar nodded their agreement. they were nervous for the future of the clan, loath as they were to admit it, but the queen was especially concerned with their own life and that of dovekit's. the murderers hadn't targeted any young cats yet, but if anyone dared to get close to dovekit....daybriar growled. they knew they would defend their kit with their life, no matter the cost.

mistystar let out a soft purr, hoping to soothe the agitated queen. "everything is going to be okay, daybriar. i have heard the clan's whispers and silent confessions; there will be an exile today, and we will get rid of a murderer for good. you'll see."

regaining their composure, daybriar flicked their tail over their body. "i suppose so. thank you, mistystar."

as she exited the nursery, mistystar saw honeypaw coming back from the dirtplace rather surreptitiously, glancing around as if she were being followed. moments later, silverpaw also emerged out of the hole in the barrier, shaking his pelt free of dirt and scraps of leaf. he noticed mistystar, and his eyes widened in surprise- he shot a quick glance back at honeypaw before trotting over to his leader (and mother).

she gave him a curious expression, the "what are you up to at dawn in the dirtplace with honeypaw?" kind of expression, and he started grooming his chest fur, embarrassed.

"it was nothing, mo- mistystar," he said. "just a coincidence, actually." to anyone else he may have been convincing, but mistystar knew her son well. something had transpired out in the brambles, and she would find out what, whether silverpaw liked it or not.

she took a deep breath. first, though, she had other duties to attend to!

mjstystar crossed the camp clearing for the second time that day, and as she passed highrock, she saw bluefire coming out, pausing to stretch and yawn. mistystar suppressed a snort and flicked her mate with her tail.

"very dignified," she pointed out with a mrrow of amusement. bluefire's gaze softened, but a smirk still graced her muzzle.

"says the mousebrain who nearly shoved me into taikiheart while we were sleeping last night," the deputy retorted.

"it's not my fault! i can't control myself in my sleep!"

"hmm," bluefire said skeptically, eyes twinkling in amusement. "maybe we should take you to carrionleg. a few poppy seeds would fix those thrashing legs right up."

"yeah, if you want me to sleep for a moon!" mistystar called, trotting up to highrock.

bluefire vanished back into the leader's den for a moment. the clan had done some repairs the previous day, but the camp and mossy beds were still rather soggy, and some cats had chosen to sleep under highrock with mistystar again. (one of them was bluefire; mistystar hoped she'd keep up the new tradition.) when the deputy emerged, taikiheart and beetlenose were following her; beetlenose looked annoyed, but if mistystar had to guess, it wasn't aimed at either bluefire or taikiheart. what had made the she-cat so grumpy?

mistystar didn't get a chance to ask; the trio was conversing quietly, and bluefire pointed with her tail at the gorse barrier. she realized that they were likely being sent on the dawn patrol (a tad bit late, perhaps, but in light of recent events, no one could blame the clan for being off schedule). that was alright; they'd miss the ceremony, but the clan's safety was more important.

"may all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet under highrock for a clan meeting!" mistystar's fur rippled in the early morning breeze, and she felt powerful, with the sun at her back and the words of her ancestors ringing in her ears. for a moment, she was convinced that the events of the last quarter moon had never happened.

but as cats trickled out of their dens, mistystar realized how low their numbers had fallen, and her heart twisted sickly in her chest. they had to catch the murderers.

"cats of thunderclan," she began once enough cats had settled. daybriar and icefang had brought the four kits of the clan out into the clearing, and mistystar gave them a warm smile, hoping she could communicate a sense of hope to her clan. "this past quarter moon has been horrible. we have been wracked by death- turtlefur, pineneedle and doeleaf, sealeaf- and the exile of more. we have faced so much loss and suffering in such a short span of time, and yet you all have persevered. we have proven to our ancestors that we are strong enough to withstand any trial, and we will survive. every single one of you is here and proud and taking a stand against the awful actions of two of your clanmates who have found their hearts dark enough to turn against the warrior code.

"that being said, the clan must continue. in the face of so much peril, the clan must continue. that is why i have gathered you all today; a few of our kits have reached six moons, and are ready to be apprenticed.

"i say these words before the cats of starclan, so that they may approve my choices. bubblekit, from this moment until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as bubblepaw. do you promise to uphold and protect the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"

"i do," bubblepaw said, although his ears were pinned back in a clearly sulking expression. he looked from side to side, undoubtedly seeing his siblings around him. mistystar prayed that he wouldn't make her do apprentice ceremonies for them, too.

"i will take on bubblepaw as my own apprentice," she said, and the clan below erupted in murmurs and surprised expressions. even bubblepaw's demeanor changed; he looked up at the leader in startled awe. it was a great honor to be the apprentice of a clan leader, and bubblepaw would be the first thst mistystar had taken.

"as for littlekit, from now on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as littlepaw. do you swear to uphold and protect the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"

"i do," the kit replied, looking earnestly up at his leader. he was distinctly more excited than his nursery-mate bubblepaw, and looked ready to burst with enthusiasm as he waited for his mentor's name.

"bluefire, you will be the mentor of littlepaw. you are faithful, loyal, and hardworking; i expect that you will pass on these qualities to littlepaw."

mistystar leapt down from highrock, meeting bubblepaw in the middle of the crowd to touch noses with him. out of the corner of her eye, she saw bluefire doing the same with littlepaw, and she smiled to herself.

the clan was going to be alright.

------------------------------------

the sun was going down, hanging late in the sky. grasssnake, squirrelpaw and bluefire had just returned from an evening patrol, and mistystar was waiting in the nettles with a squirrel for them to share. in spite of the rainstorm, or perhaps because of it, the prey was emerging from the ground and the trees, and the freshkill pile looked more appetizing than it had in a half moon.

mistystar and bluefire shared a quiet meal, full of purrs and warm tail-twining and the murmur of their warriors around them. allfur was talking about lavenderpaw's assessment coming up and his fears about her ability to pass; beetlenose was grumbling about her obnoxious apprentice; grasssnake might have been hitting on her, but it was hard for mistystar to tell.

before the exile, mistystar had a task to complete. she forced herself to take a deep breath and pushed her way into the medicine cat den, where bubblepaw and carrionleg were conversing quietly over a pile of strange, almost fan-shaped leaves. the bubbling water in the stone pool behind them concealed the content of their conversation.

"bubblepaw!" mistystar mewed in surprise. "what are you doing here?" carrionleg had been chosen for the exile, whether she knew it yet or not, and the leader didnt trust her apprentice to be around her.

bubblepaws ears flattened in annoyance. "im getting my medicine," he snapped, "because everyone else in the clan has so kindly neglected to get it for me."

mistystar opened her mouth to reply, but a voice behind her beat her to it.

"not me!" the voice announced cheerfully, and mistystar turned to see her son in the entryway, an assortment of leaves in his jaws.

silverpaw saw carrionleg, and mistystar saw his ears flatten almost subconsciously. it was clear that the mentor and apprentice were not close, and mistystar wondered, not for the first time, if honeypaw would've been a better apprentice for carrionleg.

"no!" carrionleg mewed suddenly, sounding horrified. she darted forward towards silverpaw, saying, "you absolute mouse-brain, those are deathberries, not juniperberries!"

"sorry," silverpaw muttered, but carrionleg spoke over him.

"you could've died! did you swallow anything? did you get the juice in your mouth? here; im going to get you some yew so you dont choke on your own miserable tongue." the medicine cat vanished into the narrow shelf where they kept their store of herbs, but silverpaw had shuffled out of the den by the time she came back with the bitter leaves in her jaws.

"that mousebrained apprentice," she hissed, seething. mistystar was startled; she had never seen this dark, aggravated side of carrionleg before. suddenly it wasn't at all hard to imagine the she-cat with her jaws locked in a loyal warrior's throat.

"carrionleg," mistystar mewed uneasily. "theres something we need to discuss."

"you think i dont know that the clan wants to exile me?" she meowed, not looking up from the pile of leaves silverpaw had left. "you won't last long without me. i've barely taught silverpaw anything- you seem to have forgotten that i havent even had a quarter moon with him. if any attack or disease befalls the clan, i bid you the best of luck." her voice had an uncharacteristic sarcastic bite. why did mistystar feel that the she-cat wasn't genuinely wishing the clan well?

"follow me," she said, flicking her tail over her shoulder. carrionleg looked like she was about to protest, but eventually followed the leader, hopping back and forth on her hind leg.

"may all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highrock for a clan meeting!" mistystar meowed. much of the clan was already gathered for evening meals or sharing tongues, and perhaps some had already anticipated the coming exile. it only took a few seconds for the remaining cats to gather under highrock.

"as you all know, sealeaf's body was found in the lake yesterday," mistystar said. "obviously someone must be behind all these murders- two someones, if we can trust our warriors' noses- and i have heard many of your suspicions. it seems that carrionleg is who most of you believe to be a killer, so...." she shook her head slowly. even she was unwilling to exile a fellow clanmate. "i'm sorry, carrionleg. it's a majority vote."

"i know," she responded, flicking an ear casually. "i don't hold it against any of you. but when it comes to your own demise, don't say i didnt warn you- or you didnt deserve it."

mistystar's ears pricked forward. was the clan's medicine cat really saying that.....?

carrionleg seemed to feel the clan's suspicion turn to shock. "yes," she said, but she didn't sound happy about it in the least. "youve caught me."

in the crowd, silverpaw's eyes widened in shock, and bubblepaw's beside him. he certainly didnt like carrionleg, but he hadnt suspected the three-legged she-cat of murder. and bubblepaw? well, he hadnt suspected her of murder either, but more than that, he needed his medicine. desperately. he'd gotten it for today, but how much longer? did silverpaw even know what his medicine looked like? by starclan, this clan was doomed.

"i have no shame in admitting that i'm one of the murderers," carrionleg meowed. "if you want me gone, i will go."

"of course we want you gone!" beetlenose snarled, eyes flashing. "you killed them! turtlefur, doeleaf, pineneedle- turtlefur, your own mentor! you heartless traitor!"

beetlenose sprang at carrionleg, claws unsheathed. the medicine cat leapt away, startled, but a smaller body stepped in between the two she-cats.

"stop!" honeypaw snapped. "fighting is no way to stop the murders." she turned towards carrionleg. "go," she said firmly. "this clan doesnt want you here anymore."

carrionleg gave her a rueful look and shook her head, then turned and exited the camp silently.

Congratulations on catching one of the murderers, ThunderClan! Unfortunately, you still have one more to go!
        Leader -- 
        ↳ Mistystar // female // JulieMew1010

Deputy --
        ↳ Bluefire // female // honey--bee

Medicine Cat --
        ↳ Turtlefur // female // montmorency
        ↳ Carrionleg // female // August.

Medicine Cat Apprentice --
        ↳ Silverpaw // male // Slyizdrapple

Warriors --
        ↳ Pineneedle // male // hamiltontrash
        ↳ Tigerlily // female // Ice580
        ↳ Sealeaf // female // Firefoxx01
        ↳ Allfur // male // caspian;
        ↳ Doeleaf // demigirl // gay.exe
        ↳ Silentwhisper // male // Zimbits
        ↳ Taikiheart // male // KoshiroWizard
        ↳ Grasssnake // male // •Kylo Ren•
        ↳ Spiritwish // female // ↟The Sound Of Drums↟
        ↳ Brownfeather // male // tweekTweak.
        ↳ Beetlenose // female // Theodosia
        ↳ Honeystep // female // candyfloofs.

Apprentices --
        ↳ Wolfpaw // female // potioncat
        ↳ Mousepaw // male // MoonlightTabby
        ↳ Squirrelpaw // female // AkiraAono
        ↳ Honeypaw // female // BananaFofana
        ↳ Lavenderpaw // female // Rookie Cookie
        ↳ Stripepaw // male // Demonskiller
        ↳ Redpaw // male // NerdyDisco
        ↳ Bubblepaw // male // imp.
        ↳ Littlekit // male // recklessgod

Queens --
        ↳ Daybriar // nonbinary //Rabid_Jaguar
        ↳ Icefang // female // Silverflare12345
        ↳ Emletsflower // female // Chamrosh

Kits --
        ↳ Dovekit // female // BrightDays
        ↳ Wobblekit // male // kacchan,

(family relations done by chamrosh)
http://www.familyecho.com/?p=HASI4&c=z1 ... 7553826091

mentors + apprentices --
carrionleg ? mentors silverpaw
tigerlily mentors wolfpaw
sealeaf taikiheart mentors mousepaw
pineneedle grasssnake mentors squirrelpaw
icefang mentors honeypaw
allfur mentors lavenderpaw
beetlenose mentors stripepaw
honeystep mentors redpaw
mistystar mentors bubblepaw
bluefire mentors littlepaw
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Wed May 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Hello MiT users! I've recently pmed @noodlecat a question about which territory Murderers in Thunderclan took place in, and i've just been informed with the information as follows:

noodle cat wrote:
    That is actually a good question... I've never really thought about it honestly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I usually combine the two territories in my head, but when I refer to the camp I think of the Forest camp.
    So all in all the territory is just a huge combination of Lake and Foreset while the actual camp is the Forest camp.

Feel free to quote me so the rest of MIT can be informed.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Sat May 05, 2018 1:03 pm

because it has been 75 hours since the last kill/exile, this round will be closed and a new one will now begin.

i will host this round! you may begin posting forms.

edit: this round will be themed--"cursed killer"
Last edited by 䏠xote on Sat May 05, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Sat May 05, 2018 1:04 pm

MoonlightTabby wrote:
MoonlightTabby wrote:Username -- MoonlightTabby
Name -- Mousepaw
Gender -- Male
Rank -- Apprentice
Short Description -- Mousepaw is a small grey tom with yellow eyes. He's a good hunter, but doesn't consider himself good at much else. He uses the sky as a way of comforting himself when things go wrong, and is often seen in high places if not in camp.

Quick note: Love the sound of the theme so much hh
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Sat May 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Slyizdrapple wrote:
Slyizdrapple wrote:Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Silverkit, Silverpaw, Silverleaf
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Basics
Rank Wanted: Med. Cat

Relationships
Crush: Littlepaw
Sexuality: Homosexual (Aka hecka gay)

Kits: None
Kin: Open for kin
Apprentice/Mentor: Doveleaf

personality, history, ect.
Personality: Caring, Shy, Quiet, Timid, Benevolent, Conscientious, Felicific, Gentle, Humble, Kind, Loyal, Optimistic, Patient, Sensitive, Stoic, Sympathetic.
Theme Song: -- (I need to look for one-) (Optional)
History: Silverpaw grew up as a orphan, his mother died about a few sunrises after giving birth, and his father just dissapered one day without notice, some say he ended his suffering, others say he is still out there. In additon, Silverpaw always knew he was weak, and the runt of the litter and highly disered to be a med cat, and was estatic when he was chosen to be Doveleaf's apprentice
Last edited by slyizdrapple on Sat May 05, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Begoniapaw (storm) - MiTc

Postby Chamrosh » Sat May 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Username -- Chamrosh
    Name -- Begoniapaw (Begoniastorm)
    Gender -- Tom
    Rank -- Apprentice
    Short Description -- Begoniapaw is an apricot coloured tom with white on his paws and amber eyes, and classic tabby markings. He's unafraid to say anything to anyone if he thinks it'll help a situation. He's got a logical mind, which can make it hard for him to cope with other cats his own age (on the younger end of the apprentices), but if he's with another cat he considers sufficiently intelligent, he'll be courteous and polite to them.

(Family are all open if anyone wants to be his sibling/parents/etc)
    also worth noting - if there's more queens than kits around, and therefore one cat has to be pregnant the whole time, it is fine to just make him a kit instead to sort that out. We do not need extra deaths from offspring refusing to be born because there's no one to play them.
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat May 05, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How the Rounds Work // Forms

Postby home » Sat May 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Username: PixelizedClouds
Name -- Moonpaw
Gender -- Female
Rank -- Apprentice
Short Description:
Moonpaw is a small light grey she-cat with Golden eyes. She enjoys hunting and running around in camp.
Last edited by home on Sat May 05, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey--bee » Sat May 05, 2018 1:08 pm

honey--bee wrote:Username -- honey--bee
Name -- bluefire
Gender -- she-cat
Rank -- deputy
Other -- she is v v gay
Short Description --
x
bluefire is a brave and strong she-cat.
she loves being out in the forest, whether it be hunting or patrolling.
she maintains a strong and powerful demenor when with her clanmates
honey--bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sat May 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Username -- Rookie Cookie
Name -- Honeymoon
Gender -- She-cat
Rank -- Queen
Short Description -- She's a an orange and white she-cat with blue eyes.
Last edited by rookie rook on Sat May 05, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me