!Make a Headcanon about Viscet above you!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

!Make a Headcanon about Viscet above you!

Postby fromage » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:53 am

Before I start, this thread is ONLY FOR THOSE WHO OWN A VISCET! If you don't own one but want to, check out the main thread! Now, I'm sorry but if you post a different character that isn't viscets, you will be skipped!

Now, this thread is to think of a HEADCANON for a viscet above you! It can range from simple but fun to elaborate to nice-weird! If the owner of that viscet likes the headcanon, they can make it official!

Rules are as what you would expect;
-Don't be rude, nasty, gross or anything of that sort!
-Don't force headcanons on the owner of viscets! Just make a headcanon and leave it up to the owner to decide!
-Don't insult viscets or the owners!
-Most of this POST says it all!
-Also, don't dictate the poster! Don't tell them you want something about colors or animals, BUT you may tell them what you don't want to hear the most such as 'anything relating to blood' or 'romance'!
-Don't give cheap headcanons just to get something cool for yours! Such as: 'they like peas' or 'they're happy'.

This thread is mainly made to help others get more idea of what their viscet could be! You can post a completely undeveloped viscet to a viscet with deep story/personality! POST ONLY ONE AT A TIME! You can repeat the same viscet in separate posts if you'd like!

I welcome feedbacks on this post! Any rules I should add, what else should I say, if this thread is a good idea, etc!
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: !Make a Headcanon about Viscet above you!

Postby fromage » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:54 am

reserve just in case
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:55 am

Here's my viscet, Xylier to start it off!:

Last edited by fromage on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:05 am

Mmmm they seem like a viscet who'd like taking quiet woodland walks every now and then, just to watch and hear the birds and smell nature :>

m'boy Flynn <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:25 am

@mareep - The viscet above is very into forestry and animals, and works from a shack in the woods where he/she lives. He/She is a survivalist and very much interested in nature, natural remedies, and animals in general. He/She has two pet falcons and is trying to train a few owls that live in the area, hence the feathers in his/her hair. Very outdoorsy, this viscet adores hiking and spending time under the trees in the forest. This viscet can't wait until he/she learns more about holistic medicines, in hopes that one day, he/she will be able to cure others from illnesses that modern medicine cannot remedy.

@G1 Sunstreaker - Flynn is a hardcore viscet, bent on doing absolutely everything to the extreme. He rock climbs, skateboards, roller-skates, and jumps out of planes (see: skydiving) for fun. He is constantly pushing himself forward into doing even more extreme things - the most extreme thing he did as of today's date is that last week he successfully beat the record for the most spicy hot wings consumed in three minutes. He really loves spicy food, and often enters eating competitions with the hopes of winning t-shirts or monetary prizes. Flynn really loves skateboarding and rock climbing, though - those are his two favorite activities. He feels simultaneously at peace and pumped up with adrenaline while doing both. Constantly driving himself forward and never looking back, Flynn is a fighter for what he loves to do.

This is Ayra - she is female, and her personality is still a WIP, but I know for certain that she'll be a feisty little one. I'd prefer nothing too bloody in her future, please! Also, no romance.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:11 am

ayra seems like a gladiator, or at least, a warrior of some sort, fighting for the sake of her honor, and her nation/pack/etc. her ferocity and determination is what makes her a gladiator, as well as the fact that she's quite the champion.

this is hute, a very flamboyant and cunning viscet who has quite an intelligent mind. like his mother, he's studious, but he's most talented at science.
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:53 am

@Funderful- I would think He would be a space observer or an astronaut! Since he is talented in science, it seems it would fir him P:!

My girl Athena?
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Athena would be the viscet that would stop and smell the roses... and maybe get super distracted from her original task!
She would be the happy go lucky viscet with the occasional smart mouth

My Nomi?
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:17 pm

@Tigerblue Athena is a very smart Viscet, just as her namesake was. She has never lost a battle of wits in her life, due to her ability to spout of multiple facts from memory. Her amazing memory is due to the fact that she can remember every fact she reads. Some people say her memory is photographic, but she says that's incorrect. Athena says that sit is, in fact, only things that she reads that she can remember. She is an avid reader, and it's very rare to find her nose [i]not[/i\] stuck in a book. She has been reading the dictionary since age 8, and is now in the letter 'X'!
Nomi, to say the leats, is a short-tempered quick to fight Viscet who loves to get her (his?) way. She can often be seen growling at random passerby and running through the streets chasing someone. Her attitude is very sassy, and she is always quick to shut someone down if they make any sort of attempt and challenging her. By now, almost everybody knows to steer clear of her and her attitude.

My boy Bane?
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Bane ~ The colors instantly made me think 'flag' colors. Though there are a great deal of flags with red, yellow, green, and black. Most of them are African. The design doesn't make me think African, though, just the colors.
I get the image of spiritual being. Whether it is or is not could not be said. Bane is seen only fleetingly and those that do double takes or go for second glances miss their chance. Look away and Bane is gone. I imagine most being afraid of the spirit that roams (whatever area Bane chooses to roam), and some odd rumors popping up about how not to look in it's eyes. Perhaps you turn to bone, maybe you turn to dust, who knows, maybe you turn to stone? Whatever it is, there are stories popping up about so and so wandering into Bane's territory and then no one ever hearing from them again.

Bane isn't violent, though, it doesn't turn people to stone, ash, dust, bone...or anything else for that matter. It prefers solitude and has tried very hard to avoid the rumors that pop up about it wherever it goes. It doesn't bother correcting the rumors, instead it just moves on to a new place.

No real magical talent of it's own, Bane chooses a quiet, reclusive life for itself, enjoying thunderstorms, misty mountain sides, the sound of birds singing morning songs, and watching fireflies in the summer.

I imagine him having some sort of herbal talent. Maybe he concocts potions and leaves them on sick peoples doorsteps. He could get some odd name due to this...(Idk...Potion fairy sounds weird...but I can't come up with one xD) Though he moves a lot he has crafted a nice little basket for his back, along with a cart that he keeps his supplies in. He can pull the cart along with him wherever he goes and all his supplies fit neatly in it. He makes everything he owns. All his baskets are hand made, he can make clothing out of collected materials, and of course....herbs. Not to mention spices. He is a master at spicing foods to taste so amazingly good...He's lived a long time on the road, after all, and he has had plenty of time to test these things out on his own.
Maybe he has built up a resistance to a lot of poisons due to his trial and error testing methods. (There is a safe, but very lengthy, process to see if something is edible, after all.)

Hmm...Doesn't speak much, he doesn't need to after all. He lives alone. He goes days, weeks, or even months without speaking as long as he doesn't have to. Prefers quiet, hates noisy people or animals. Can become irritated fairly easy with those who interrupt his peace. Can come across as grumpy, but he's just unused to dealing with others. It's obvious he likes being alone. No massive goals in life, is absolutely fine with living day to day. Never in a rush, prefers things this way....It bothers him when he has to rush....

(I think this is enough...v.v; I could probably go on forever....)

(My girl, Snatch.)

Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me