Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Heda's Substitute Replies

Postby Katrione » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:52 pm

[ Last set of replies: 12-02-17 ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Weather:
Leafbare- The sparkling snow blankets every Clan's territory, coming up to nearly even the tallest cat's belly. Be careful with sending out the same cat in multiple patrols, since they are very likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and even greencough. Prey will be less likely to be caught, but you will find new cats, since most of them are searching for shelter from the cold.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

winter solstice. wrote:
It had been a few sunrises since another cat, a gray tom, had joined SeaClan. Leafstar purred as he thought about it, knowing he was keeping his promise to Thornstar. The leader then looked up as the white-furred form of Whiterose came into the chamber he made home. The sandy brown tom meowed pleasantly, "Whiterose, how may I help you this morning? You are up quite early," he added, as Whiterose flicked her tail in greeting. The white warrior meowed, "It's been a moon since I've joined this Clan, Leafstar. And it's been great," she emphasized, "but I feel like we are missing... something..." The SeaClan leader replied, admitting, "We have yet to see a queen or a young cat, I know, apart from Emberwhisker. But StarClan will guide them to our Clan soon," he added, determination in his green eyes, "but I will ask for a deputy when I go to ask StarClan at the Moonpool. We will need a cat who can organize things and help with Clan activities." The older she-cat nodded, "That sounds good, Leafstar." After a little while, she added, "I'll be going hunting in the sea, I don't want to have Emberwhisker catch a cough." Leafstar meowed, "Be careful, Whiterose. You'll get a cough too if you aren't." With just a flicker of her tail, the warrior disappeared back into the tunnel. Sighing, Leafstar headed out as well.

Emberwhisker was stretching in the leaf-fall sunlight outside as her new denmate, Stormfang, and Leafstar, the leader, came out of the camp entrance. The young tortoiseshell she-cat dipped her head to the older cats as the sandy brown tom meowed, "Emberwhisker, Whiterose went to the sea to hunt. Can you hunt in the Pine Grove today?" After a moment, he added, "We should be stockpiling for the leaf-bare." The warrior nodded and made her way inside the camp, heading to the back entrance, to the Pine Grove. Turning to the gray tom next to him, Leafstar explained, "We will go on a border patrol. I showed you the Pine Grove side of our boundaries yesterday, so I will show you the seaside today. Look," he added, pointing to the narrow path with his tail, "The Walkway is a narrow, treacherous place. Thornstar, the leader who came before me countless moons ago, told me of the many cats who fell to their deaths traversing the path." Stormfang replied, studying the path carefully, "Aye, I can see what you mean. The way the path slopes, and how narrow it is... It's going to be a challenge." The tom licked a paw daintily and mewed, "I'm ready." Stormfang made his way down cautiously, followed by Leafstar.

Honeytuft was busy in his chamber, sorting through the herbs he had in store. The honey-colored tom murmured to himself, "Best to go hunt for herbs before leaf-bare. Tansy and catmint for coughs..." he trailed off as the medicine cat realized something. He shook his head and said to himself, "Honeytuft, you mouse-brain!" The SeaClan medicine cat looked about in the storage and said, "forgetting about the juniper berries eh?" Sighing and shaking his head, Honeytuft made his way toward the Pine Grove.

(That night)
Leafstar picked his way carefully toward the Moonpool, beyond the slippery path and the waterfall. A sigh of relief came from him as the sandy brown tom spied the precious pool. Sitting comfortably at its shore, Leafstar lapped up some of the water and mewed, "StarClan, please send us a deputy, a cat who is determined and knowledgeable about the world, so that he or she may help me making important decisions when the need arises."

[The Clan consumes Fish x1]
[Leafstar and Stormfang patrols. (The seaside)]
[Honeytuft goes herb hunting.]
[Emberwhisker hunts in the Pine Grove.]
[Whiterose hunts in the sea.]
[Leafstar requests for a deputy.]

[ Leafstar and Stormfang found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Honeytuft gathered honey and feverfew while herb hunting ]
[ Emberwhisker caught two squirrels and a sparrow while hunting ]
[ Whiterose caught two fish while hunting ]
[ Starclan has sent Seaclan a deputy ]

~Glaceon~ wrote:
[Battle results:
Skystar lost a life to his wounds, yet he is nearly fully healed now (due to StarClan). he just needs to rest.
Emberblaze, Jayflight and Sunrise have minor injuries.
Frostflower and Goldenheart have a few major wounds.
Boarpaw only has tiny scratches and is fine]

[A battle patrol consisting of Vinetail, Emberblaze and Soaringstep go into battle]
[Meadowfern, Dreamingwing, jayflight and Firepaw protect the nursery.]
[Skystar, Dewthorn, Goldenheart and Frostflower stay behind to protect the camp]
[Emberblaze, Frostflower, Jayflight and Goldenheart take it easy]

[Nightfall, Jayflight and Boarpaw go on Border patrol, and meet up with the battle patrol]
[Firepaw and Boarpaw take their assessments!]
[Dewthorn, Emberblaze and Jayflight go on a Hunting Patrol]
[Cloudyspots and Windpaw go searching for herbs: comfrey and cobwebs]
[The clan consumes 5 servings]

[ Emberblaze, Jayflight and Sunrise will need no herbs, unless their wounds become infected ]
[ Cloudyspots give Frostflower and Goldenheart x1 raspberry to help stop their bleeding and x1 marigold for their infections ]
[ Firepaw and Boarpaw passed their assessments! They are ready to become warriors ]
[ Dewthorn, Emberblaze and Jayflight caught two mice and a hare while hunting ]
[ Cloudyspots and Windpaw gathered x1 comfrey and x2 cobwebs while herb hunting ]

22tabby wrote:
“So, you’re not exactly holy yourself, huh sis?”
FirePelt flicked her tail in response. She refused to look EmberFoot in the eye, and instead shuffled her feet. “I didn’t for it to come to this... he’s not even a Clan cat.”
EmberFoot nodded. “I know. See? The Coans don’t know everything.” He paused as he watched FirePelts tail flick in annoyance. “Hey, if you’d like, I can try to see what I can do for you.”
FirePelt just shook her head. “It’s bad enough how it is. Just leave it be.”
EmberFoot sighed. For some reason, he couldn’t accept that.
He walked away from the Nursery, and found his apprentice sitting by the fresh-kill pile.
“WhitePaw! I’ve got a fun lesson for you today!”
WhitePaw, eyes bright and wide, skipped over to her mentor. “Yes EmberFoot?” She was always excited to train.
EmberFoot smiled. She would make a wonderful Warrior someday. “I want you to help me do some tracking.”
WhiteFoot took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. “Okay. I can do it.”
“I know.”

FlickerClaw, newly introduced to the Clan, found he was quickly adjusting to the duties he had to fulfill. With not many cats yet, he wasn’t too worried about keeping everyone in-line.
“FlickerClaw!”
The deputy turned his head to see RowanStar walking to him, beckoning him.
“Yes?”
“Let’s go for a hunt and discuss the history of this small Clan.”
FlickerClaw smiled. A break would be nice.

MudWhisker found himself in a tizzy trying to get ready to have new kits in the Clan, especially in Leaf-Fall. He was wary of FirePelts pregnancy, especially since he hadn’t an idea of who the father was. But he also supposed it wasn’t his business.
All he could do was go out and look for herbs.

((Sorry this slowly got less detailed, I have to go!!)?

The Clan consumes one squirrel
FirePelt rests
EmberFoot trains WhiteFoot tracking by attempting to track FirePelts rogue mate
MudWhisker searches for herbs
FlickerClaw and RowanStar go hunting

[ Whitepaw learned the Tracking skill ]
[ Emberfoot and Whitepaw found Firepelt's mate! ]
[ Mudwhisker gathered lavender and sorrel while herb hunting ]
[ Flickerclaw and Rowanstar caught two voles and a mouse while hunting ]

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
Hollypaw, Wolfmoon, and Featherflower sat in the nursery, laying at Featherflower’s belly were two kits nursing on their mother, Wolfmoon dipped his head to Featherflower and mewed a goodbye before exiting the nursery, soon excited meows came from outside, ”They’re beautiful, Featherflower” she purred, ”Yeah.. they are quite something” she grinned before nuzzling herself gently onto the two kits. ”What shall you name them?” asked Hollypaw, it was hard for her to believe that the same cat who welcomed her the most now had lots of her own, and couldn’t mother Hollypaw anymore. ”I was thinking Nightkit and Jaykit" she meowed, Hollypaw nodded, "why is Nightkit black? After all your a gray cat" Hollypaw asked, Featherflower went silent for a few seconds, "O-oh I remember n-now.. you-you told me about... him" she mumbled, she felt her small frail body heat up with nervousness and embarrassment, but Featherflower noticed her worry, "It's fine, really Hollypaw.. I know he will carry on in his kits" she purred, placing a paw over one of Hollypaw's paws, Wolfmoon's yowl broke through Hollypaw's thoughts, "Well cya later Featherflower, you too, Nightkit and Jaykit!" Hollypaw meowed before rushing out of the nursery, Nightkit curled up next to her brother, Jaykit, who meowed out in anger and shoved the other kit away with his small paws, Featherflower chuckled, pulling the two kits close to her, she didn't want to let the mother go out into the world.. afraid they'd just get themselves killed, why did Hollypaw have to mention him..?
one moon later..
Wolfmoon and Hollypaw had went to check on Jaykit and Nightkit, making sure both kits were healthy. Hollypaw had grown protective over the kits, every day since their birth she would check up on Featherflower.. maybe it was cause Featherflower treated her like a daughter, or maybe she just didn't want Featherflower going through what she had been through when her mate, Spider had died. Jaykit had barely been able to see yet at his age, as well as Nightkit.. so both kits were quite scared and panicked at the two cats checking up on them.. Featherflower's voice seemed to be the only thing calming them down.. it was a quiet day in camp, no cats seemed to be doing anything besides talking with each other, Amberstar had been telling Embersong about his brother, Embersong quite interested. Eaglewing and Windflight doing their own thing, Windflight taking a nap and Eaglewing admiring the beauty of the waterfall by the Fallpool.
the kits nurse.
Wolfmoon and Hollypaw check on Nightkit and Jaykit

[ Starclan has sent Badgerclan two warriors and an apprentice: All related ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:23 pm

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 8 (4 M | 4 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 3

(Received Ripplepaw as part of the Advent Calendar)

(One moon ago)
As Stormfang meowed, "All clear!" his brown tabby companion stopped him from moving another step with a tail. As the newest warrior of SeaClan looked at his leader questioningly, Leafstar indicated with a paw over by the Tidal Pools, where a small shape was hunched over a tidal pool, shivering in fright at the sight of the two grown cats. As Stormfang blinked, the SeaClan leader slowly crossed the distance between him and the frightened young cat. When Leafstar was within speaking distance, the brown tabby tom sat down, his paws in front of him and tucked behind his tail to give the young cat the impression he wasn't going to hurt him; Leafstar meowed calmly, "Hello there, young 'un! How did you make it down here?" The young cat's ears flattened as he muttered, "Mama told me not to say nuthin' to strangers." the sandy brown leader glanced at his dark-furred companion before indicating for him to join him. Still with a somewhat questioning look, Stormfang did as told, and sat in the same way Leafstar had. Leafstar insisted, "Oh come on, young 'un, we aren't going to hurt you. I'm Leafstar-" he nodded at himself, "and this cat is Stormfang," indicating the gray tom with another nod. The young brown-and-white tom hesitated before meowing softly, "I'm... Ivy. I was playing with my mama and my siblings but then they left me behind when they caught your scent." Blinking in surprise, Stormfang asked, "Your mama and siblings just left you?" Ivy shook his head and muttered, "They called for me, but I wanted to get my paws on a sea urchin and ignored them." He looked away, ashamed of himself; Leafstar glanced at his gray companion before mewing, "I'll tell you what, we live up on the cliffs this way," he pointed with his tail to the Walkway, "and if you want to come with us to live, you will learn how to properly live in a group and hunt, battle... You name it!" The brown-and-white tom glanced back and forth between the two SeaClan cats before nodding timidly; the two toms accompanied the young tom up the Walkway, and into the camp, where Emberwhisker was waiting for them with a young gray tabby she-cat, her yellow-green gaze bright with curiosity. Blinking in pleasant surprise, Leafstar indicated for Ivy to present himself to the she-cat.

Behind the cats came Whiterose, her jaw laden with two fish. She dropped the fresh-kill to the pile quickly and headed over to where the majority of the Clan were already. Honeytuft emerged from his chamber, having heard the commotion. The mild-mannered honey-colored tom purred in delight at the arrival of the two young cats; Leafstar cleared his throat and leapt onto the Meeting Ledge. He decided not to use the meeting call, as all had been gathered already; the sandy brown tom meowed, his leaf-green gaze sweeping around his Clan cats, "Today, StarClan has blessed us with two young cats who stumbled onto our territory." Turning to Ivy, the tom ordered, "Please, introduce yourself." The brown-and-white tom hesitated for a moment before meowing, "My name is Ivy, and my mother and two siblings, along with myself, are loners who live near the river. We were playing on the beach when Stormfang and Leafstar surprised us. Mother and my sisters fled, but I remained behind because I was preoccupied with a sea urchin in the tidal pool." The rest of the Clan mewed warm words of welcome; when the noise died down, Leafstar turned to the gray tabby she-cat and asked her to introduce herself as well. The she-cat meowed confidently, "My name is Lyra. My father was a rogue, my mother a kittypet. My father took me to travel when I became old enough, and I loved it! But when I learned how to hunt I strayed far from him." Her gaze faltered as she sniffed, "I've been on my own for a few sunrises, my father may have already moved on." She changed the topic quickly, however, as she asked, "May I join your Clan? I heard so many stories from my father about you guys!" Glancing at Honeytuft, who had a small smile on his face, Leafstar nodded. "You two," he ordered the young cats, "come stand in front of me." The young cats did as told, looking up at the sandy-furred SeaClan leader with wonder.

"I," Leafstar began, "leader of SeaClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two young cats. They have come stumbling into my Clan and want to learn to become our own." Pausing to take breath, the tom thought of names to give to the cats, and spoke carefully, "By the power of StarClan I give you your names. Until you have earned your warrior names, you will be known as Ivypaw and Ripplepaw." Turning to the gray tabby first, Leafstar meowed, "I will take you as my apprentice, Ripplepaw. You will learn to hunt, swim, battle, and behave as a SeaClan cat from now on." He came down to meet his new apprentice; once close, the tom mewed quietly, "Touch noses with me." The newly-named Ripplepaw did as told as a purr escaped her throat. Jumping up onto the Meeting Ledge, Leafstar continued, looking at Ivypaw, "Emberwhisker, though you are our youngest warrior, you have had the most experience of being a Clan cat, aside from myself. I trust you to pass all you know of SeaClan to Ivypaw." The tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat looked excited as she touched noses with the still-hesitant Ivypaw. Leafstar meowed, "We should get them some rest and start training tomorrow." This was a signal for dismissal; the warriors gathered around the new cats to welcome them to the Clan, and Leafstar was soon left alone with Whiterose, who had stayed behind after the young cats had been shown to the apprentices' chamber by Emberwhisker.

Whiterose meowed, once Leafstar and she had come into the leader's chamber, "Tonight you will be asking for the deputy?" The sandy brown leader nodded, "Yes, in this leaf-bare we need all the hunting cats we can get, plus his or her knowledge will help me decide things." The white she-cat nodded and then asked softly, "Leafstar?" The SeaClan leader nodded, "Mmm?" the elder warrior mewed softly, "I have been thinking..." Leafstar interrupted the she-cat with his tail; he mewed, equally soft, "Whiterose, I know what you are thinking. We've gotten so much closer in the past two moons we were Clanmates for." The she-cat mewed softly, "Leafstar, don't you think that we should let the other cats know?" The sandy brown tom sighed, "Honeytuft already knows, you could never hide anything from him." Whiterose sighed, "Then why not tell anyone else? That we-" Leafstar whispered, his tail brushing against her flank, "I know. After I come back from the Moonpool," he promised. With a wistful glance at the she-cat he loved, the tabby headed out for the Moonpool.

(A moon later)
Leafstar woke up to the sound of a she-cat giving out instructions to cats. A purr rumbled from the tom's throat as he realzied it was Brightstream, his deputy, giving orders for patrols. The she-cat was crouched by the entrance of the cave that housed the Moonpool when he had come out after requesting one. Claiming to have been sent by StarClan, the ginger-and-white she-cat had quickly adapted to SeaClan's way of life. The SeaClan leader quickly made his way to the main camp, just as the first hunting patrol, made of Stormfang and Emberwhisker, were about to leave, with Ivypaw trotting beside his mentor. Calling to Ivypaw and Ripplepaw, who was stretching near the entrance, Leafstar meowed, "Brightstream, Emberwhisker, I will take the apprentices to the Pine Grove to learn about the borders there today. They will learn to hunt later today," he concluded, glancing at Emberwhisker, who nodded. His light-pelted deputy nodded thoughtfully and allowed Stormfang and Emberwhisker to leave; the ginger-and-white she-cat meowed quietly, waving the apprentices away for a moment, "May I take Whiterose up the river today? Ivypaw has been a little sad lately, and we were thinking maybe, if we were to find some of his family, he would be happier." Leafstar blinked thoughtfully before nodding slowly. He meowed, "Go ahead, Brightstream. I wager you will be able to deal with that." His deputy purred and disappeared into the warriors' chamber; soon after, she came out again, Whiterose close behind her. Leafstar's green gaze rested on his mate softly before he allowed the she-cats to leave. Suppressing a sigh, Leafstar called to the apprentices; the two followed their leader up the path to the Pine Grove.

[The Clan consumes Hare x1]
[Ivypaw and Ripplepaw join; they are now apprentices (Leafstar-Ripplepaw, Emberwhisker-Ivypaw)]
[Brightstream joins; she is now the deputy of SeaClan.]
[Leafstar and the apprentices patrol (Pine Grove) {no cats please}]
[Brightstream and Whiterose patrol (the riverside), looking for Ivypaw's mother and/or his siblings (two mollies)]
[Honeytuft looks for kitting herbs, especially chervil and stick.]
[Leafstar and Whiterose are now mates (yes kits)]
[Emberwhisker and Stormfang hunt in the river.]
[Leafstar, Ivypaw, and Ripplepaw hunt in the Pine Grove.]
[Leafstar trains Ripplepaw: hunting]
[Emberwhisker trains Ivypaw: hunting]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 35 moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Brightstream | 35 moons | she-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Honeytuft | 38 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Emberwhisker | 20 moons | she-cat | X
          Whiterose | 47 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormfang | 36 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
          Ripplepaw | 7 moons | she-cat | X
          Ivypaw | 7 moons | tom | X

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Sea (none)
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves x1 | produces more and better milk (used by queens); brings down fevers
    Burdock Root x1 | used to treat ratbites
    Catmint x1 | best remedy for greencough
    Cobwebs x1 | stops bleeding, binds wounds
    Comfrey Root x1 | used to soothe wounds, stop inflammation, and bind broken limbs
    Feverfew x1 | used to cure fever.
    Honey x1 | helps to soothe a cat's throat, helps with smoke inhalation, used to sweeten medicine for younger cats
    Juniper Berries x1 | cures bellyache, soothes a cat's nerves
    Poppy Seeds x1 | helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x3 | 6 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
    Sparrow | x1 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Leafstar | Ripplepaw | 0 | Moves
    Emberwhisker | Ivypaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:44 am

VixenClan
Number of Cats: 8 Next Moonpool visit: 1/2

Advent Calendar:: 2 frog, 2 vole, 2 mouse, 1 stick, 1 boarage, 2 catmint, 1 goldenrod, 1 poppy, 1 comfrey, 1 raspberry leaf, 1 oak leaf, and a new warrior: SilverFeather.
Last moon::
FirePelt heard her brothers meow as he reentered the camp from where she lay in the Nursery. His voice had sounded patient, even though she couldn’t fully make out words.
“FirePelt!” WhitePaws voice rang throughout the clearing. “Fire-”
“Hush WhitePaw. Let her figure it out.” FirePelt strained to hear these words from her brother.
Suddenly, as the footsteps grew louder as they approached the Nursery, FirePelt could tell that the second set of paws did not belong to WhitePaw.
“FirePelt, I want you to close your eyes.” EmberFoot called from outside of the entrance.
FirePelt just took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She heard pawsteps and suddenly, as bodies pushed their way through the camp, her nose was filled with a scent that was all to familiar. She tried to hold in her excitement, but she was already purring when Hare pressed his face against hers.
“Hello my love.” HareFurs voice was heavily accented compared to any other cats in the Clan.
~~~
Current Moon::
EmberFoot regularly room WhitePaw our hunting or patrolling. He was trying very hard to keep her busy and learning.
“WhitePaw, have you ever seen a Snow-Fall?”
WhitePaw looked up at her mentor and shook her head. “Only once, when I was only a few moons old.”
EmberFoot nodded with a sigh. “Well, it gets hard to hunt. Hard to do much of anything. And the rivers freeze over.” He pointed to the river they were approaching with his tail. “But it’s mkre important than ever that we perfect your stalking. Your pelt will blend beautifully with the snow, but you’re not invisible.”
WhitePaw nodded with a smile. “I’ll make you proud!” And with that, she ran off into the forest.

RowanStar sat in the medicine cat den with MudWhisker. The medicine cat was visibly flustered, and RowanStar was desperately trying to calm him down.
“MudWhisker, calm down. You’re a wonderful medicine cat.”
MudWhisker sighed with the flick of his tail. “Perhaps, but it’s a dangerous season to be kitting. I mean, it’s no leaf-bare, but it’s still not ideal.”
RowanStar nodded. “I know. But it’ll be okay. Come on, let’s take your mind off of it.”
MudWhisker hesitated, but finally let himself stand up, knowing he would be back before the kitting.

SilverFeather, still very new to the Clan, sat quietly at the entrance of the camp. There had been a bit of bustle, but she assumed that this was normal for a smaller Clan before leaf-bare. She found that the commotion seemed stressful for everybody, and any moment of silence was to be savored.
“SilverFeather?”
SilverFeather snapped out of her thoughts to see FlickerClaw approaching her. “Oh, hi.”
FlickerClaw sat down beside her. “I’m sorry for all of the crazy going on here. This place is nice, I promise.”
SilverFeather nodded. “Thank you. The territory is quite beautiful, even through the browned leaves. I’d like to see more of it...”
FlickerClaw nodded and smiled. “Then let’s take a patrol! We don’t want other territories invading anyways.”

“HareFur?”
The black and white Tom stat up, looking at his mate with wide eyes. “Yes love?”
FirePelt fell silent for what felt like a long time. HareFur stood up, shuffling his paws in angst.
“HareFur?”
“Yes FirePelt? Come on, what’s wrong?” HareFur was a generally very solitary cat, but at the same time, he was very fidgety and anxious.
“Go find MudWhisker.”
With that, the sleek Tom raced out of camp, calling for the medicine cat.
~~~
MudWhisker and RowanStar go hunting, but are cut short.
MudWhisker helps FirePelt in her kitting.
HareFur helps MudWhisker look for herbs on his way back to camp.
FlickerClaw and SilverFeather go on border patrol.
EmberFoot tried to teach WhitePaw to stalk as the hunt.
The Clan comsumes 1 squirrel

Leader:
          RowanStar | 37 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          FlickerClaw | 27 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          MudWhisker | 26 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          EmberFoot | 17 moons | Male | X
          HareFur | 20 moons | Male | X
          SilverFeather | 31 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          WhitePaw | 12 moons | Female | X
          * skills:: hunting, fighting, climbing, tracking

Queens:
          FirePelt | 29 moons | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb x1 | Stops bleeding and binds bones.
    Stick x2 | Distracts from pain.
    Borage Leaves x2 | Produces more and better milk. Also brings down fever.
    Catmint x3 | Remedy for Greencough and Whitecough.
    Chervil x1 | For infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used in kitting.
    Goldenrod x2 | Heals wounds.
    Poppy x2 | Help sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Yarrow x1 | extracts poison from wounds, induced vomiting
    Marigold x1 | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces temperature for fever or chills. Heals aches and pains, especially headaches.
    Comfrey x2 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Can also be used for wretched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation of stiff joints. Eases stiffness on wretched shoulders. Can be used on burns.
    Lavender x1 | Cures fever and chills. Hides the scent of death.
    Sorrel x1 | Traveling herb. Can build up appetite.
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Can be a painkiller or hell stop bleeding during kitting.
    Oak Leaf x1 | Stops infection from setting in.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x2 | 3 servings
    Vole | x6 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 servings
    Frog | x2 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x1 |  2 servings
    Extra hare delivered by EchoClan; 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    EmberFoot and FirePelt | Siblings
    FirePelt and HareFur | Kits
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:12 am

Number of Cats:8
||♀Females:5||
||♂Males:3||
||Moonpool Visit: December 22||

《Advent Calendar add ons:
Hare ×1(Monday)
Bird ×1 (Tuesday)
Catmint ×1 (Wednesday)
Hare ×1 (Thursday)
Mouse ×1 (Friday)
Cobwebs ×1 (Saturday)
Beaver ×1 (Sunday)
-
Feverfew ×1 (Monday)
Bird ×1 (Tuesday)
Cobwebs ×1 (Wednesday)
Hare ×1 (Thursday)
Catmint ×1 (Friday)
Walleye ×1 (Saturday)
Dock ×1 & Mouse ×1 (Sunday)
Quailpaw (December 18th-Monday)
Mice ×2 total
Bird ×2 total
Cobwebs ×2 total
Catmint ×2 total
Hare x3 total》

Cherrypaw padded out of the apprentice’s den, carefully making her way through the snow to the middle of camp. Once the sun touched her back she stretched and lied down, swishing her tail to part the snow behind her. It had been some time since she was able to enjoy the sun like this. Lynxstar took it upon herself to show her and Ferretpaw around the territory and the best ways to endure the colder parts of the weather. When Ferretpaw had insisted they could keep themselves warm, but their leader had simply laughed.

Her brother was sleeping in, he really wasn't a morning cat. Cherrypaw didn't mind, it meant he couldn't rope her into any dangerous situations while the rest of the clan was sleeping. Besides, she would probably just go looking for feathers, more soft ones to add to her collection. They fascinated her for the strangest of reasons.

“Cherrypaw? Is that you awake?”

The apprentice lifted her head towards the stonewall, seeing Quailpaw slip and tumble down the rock face. He was their new denmate, came to the clan in the midst of a passing blizzard, asking for shelter. It seemed clan life had interested him, for he opted to stay. Lynxstar had given him his name after he nearly snatched a bird out of the sky that was flying past camp. He could jump pretty high for an apprentice.

“Yea it's me, what are you doing up so early?” She licked her paws and brought them over her head. “I would have thought you were asleep at this time of morning.”

Quailpaw smiled, “Nope! I'm up and early to explore!” He padded past her and sniffled around the borders of their camp. He started attempting to climb up a small cliff, but couldn't get a grip with the snow making him slip.
Cherrypaw laughed quietly, the tom was certainly an interesting one. His crossed eyes made it difficult for him to walk around st times, but he never let it seemingly get in his way. And to a lesser extent, it also made him very cute to the she-cat.

“You won't get far with the snow around, not until it melts a little at least.” she rose to her paws and wiped off the excess with her tail, allowing Quailpaw to jump up the cliff. He looked around in awe at the boundaries beyond camp, excitingly chattering to Cherrypaw at every little thing he saw.

She jumped up next to him and took a look for herself, smiling when she saw the sun rising above the frozen lake. It looked beautiful at this time of morning, and Quailpaw certainly agreed.

---

By sunhigh Ashengaze was ordering a patrol, although Cherrypaw wasn't picked to go hunting. Her brother was sitting by the entrance, pushing around some snow nonchalantly with his paw. She strode over to him and grinned before cuffing him around the ear. Her early morning sunbathing had left her full of energy and the first target she saw fit to take it out on just happened to be her brother.

Ferretpaw recoiled from her touch, before pouncing on her in a mock play fight. It didn't last long however, as she pinned him down with a yowl of triumph.
“Get off me!” He struggled under her, trying to nip at her legs. Cherrypaw giggled and repositioned her paws quickly, pinning him on his front. “Not a chance brother, I've gotten stronger and can beat you now~ You're no longer the superior sibling.”

Her brother scoffed at her. “You wish Cherry.”

She was about to show him how serious she meant it, but a surprisingly close voice cut her off.
“Come on Ferretpaw. The prey won't catch itself.” Ashengaze looked at them, somewhat amused. Quailpaw was by his side, snickering.
Cherrypaw only looked away for a fraction of a second but it was enough time for her brother to kick her off him.
“Blame Cherrypaw for my delay, I have done nothing but be a good apprentice and wait for my mentor.” He walked out of clan with a dismissive shake of his head. Quailpaw followed him, looking just about ready to bombard the Tom with questions.

Ashengaze chuckled, “Glad to see you're getting better Cherrypaw. You'll be a fine warrior in no time.” He dipped his head and left, leaving her in the center of the clearing by herself. His praise echoed in her mind and gave her a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Their deputy was proud of her! She skipped around for joy, before remembering others could potentially see her.

Cherrypaw glanced around the camp, stalking over to the medicine cat den and sticking her head in. Surprisingly Skystem wasn't there, just a jumble of leaves on the ground. It was a shame, Cherrypaw wanted her to check up on her, since Ashengaze said she was getting “better" it must have meant she had improved from the scrawny kit she had been when she first joined Glacierclan. It seemed it would have to wait for now. The she-cat tilted her head and backed out of the den, only to bump into Tigerlily.

The young warrior smiled, “Whatcha doing?”

“Seeing if I'm the last cat alive apparently,” she laughed, and Tigerlily giggled. “You've got company unfortunately, I just left checking up on Spiderheart. She was lonely cooped up all in the nursery by herself, I figured I could go find something for her to do.” Tigerlily looked her up and down. “But now I don't have to search far! Come on, let's go keep her company.” she was already off before Cherrypaw could utter a word.
She glanced back at the badger’s den, maybe Skystem would be there later for her to speak with.
“Cherrypaw come on!” Tigerlily’s sweet voice snapped her out of her daze.
“I'm coming, I'm coming.” she trotted after her, nipping the other girl’s side as she passed, breaking into a run. “But now I'm going to get there faster than you!”
Tigerlily feigned mock surprise and ran after her, “That's no fair! You cheated!”
Cherrypaw smirked, “No I'm just faster than you!”
The girls tossed their banter back and forth, disappearing into the nursery.

[Ferretpaw, Quailpaw, and Ashengaze go hunting. Skystem goes out looking for herbs, and Lynxstar goes to the Moonpool asking for a warrior.]
[They consumed one Bird]

Leader:
          Lynxstar | 39 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Ashengaze | 37 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Skystem | 37 Moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Tigerlily | 17 Moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Ferretpaw | 8 Moons | Male | X
          Cherrypaw | 8 Moons | Female | X
          Quailpaw | 9 Moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Spiderheart | 20 Moons | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Statistics wrote:Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Phoenixclan | OrigamiVulpix

Medicine Store
    Catmint ×3| Cures Greencough and Whitecough
    Chervil ×2| For infected wounds, bellyaches respectively, and during kitting
    Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds [etc]
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds
    Feverfew ×2| Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills, also used for headaches and aches
    Cobwebs ×2| To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Dandelion | Leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller. Also soothes bee stings.
    Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Also soothes sore pads.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird| x2 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x2 | 1 servings
    Hares | x4 | 3 servings
    Walleye | x1 | 2 servings
    Siberian taimen | ×0 | 2 servings
    Lake chub | ×0 | 1 serving
    Beaver | x1 | 3 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Ashengaze | Ferretpaw | No. of training sessions 1 | Moves
    Lynxstar | Cherrypaw | No. of training sessions 1 | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create a clan - Gustclan - 38

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:46 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 39 (5 of which are kits)
|18F|21M|
Food Consumption: 7
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

xxxxHeronstar had never been a great climber, and she was far past her limber peak, so she had to struggle up to her spot. “Let all cats old enough gather under the wall!”
xxxxSaying “old enough to catch their own prey” felt clumsy at best. Surely every cat with the strength to walk outside should be able to attend? They were hardly going to announce something inappropriate for kits in public anyway. Heronstar waited patiently as the other Gustclan cats gathered around her, her tail just flicking slightly on the other side of the brickwork.
xxxxAnd as she’d expected even if she had specified ages, Boulderdash’s kits were all coming outside anyway. And Boulderdash was struggling to mind all five. Until they were apprentices, she was tasking Barn-owl with helping keep an eye on them, and not just relaxing as being an elder normally implied. He’d been doing a good job but his breaks to relieve himself were already noticeably more common over the last few moons. He’d always come back, Heronstar was sure he wasn’t deliberately slacking off, but she was concerned for his deteriorating state of health.
xxxxHeronstar waited until every cat was sitting in a vaguely orderly fashion (except for Sealkit, who was fidgeting, with just one paw actually, which was rather strange but it seemed to be his habit).
xxxxHeronstar shuffled her paws, straightedned herself up and took a big breath in.
xxxx"Ospreykit!” The molly kit hesitantly walked forwards like Mosquitopaw and Lobsterpaw had told her to, and Heronstar started talking again once she got close enough to the right spot. “You have reached six moons, and it is time for you to become an apprentice. From now until you become a warrior, you will be known as Ospreypaw. Your mentor will be Clarystorm-" Heronstar was interrupted by a collective gasp from many of the cats, so she had to pause a few seconds, glaring down, and seeing that was ineffective-
xxxx"Silence! He’s a capable warrior, who so far has proven trustworthy, and I have had words with him about not rubbing his abrasive nature too thoroughly onto his apprentice.” The murmuring quietened a good deal. Yes, she’d made a controversial choice, but with so many kits around, it seemed important to thoroughly assess who might make a good mentor and whose skills might be useful. Clarystorm seemed keen to teach, so why not let him? Heronstar herself would be checking he wasn’t a bad influence, and Cicelypaw was nearly ready to be a warrior of whatever limited capacity she’d be able to sustain herself, so she could afford to spend the time on it.
xxxxHeronstar cleared her throat and continued. Ospreykit didn’t seem so concerned as many of the others, but if she didn’t seem brave and stubborn, Heronstar wouldn’t have assigned the mentor she was assigning. “Your mentor will be Clarystorm. I hope that Clarystorm will pass down what he knows to you.” Her eyes scouted around her clan for a moment. “Clarystorm!” Clarystorm took only a few steps from where he’d sat at the very edge of the front line. “You are ready to take on an apprentice, and you show plenty of persistence in attempts to teach us all, so I hope you can channel that productively. You will be the apprentice of Ospreypaw, and I expect you to pass on all… everything helpful you know to her.”
xxxxClarystorm and Ospreypaw stood awkwardly, neither of them entirely familiar with the ceremony. Clarystorm unwilling to allow himself to lose track of his surroundings by focusing on such a narrow field of view as just one face, and Ospreypaw wary enough not to let such a potentially dangerous warrior get so close to her throat with his teeth. Heronstar was sure they’d get on. If there was one thing Clarystorm loved it was being cautious.
xxxxThere were similar objections to her next assignment too.
xxxx("How come Vendy gets an apprentice and I don’t? You know I’m going to team up for training, don’t you?” Heronstar rolled her eyes. Yes she did, thank you Langoustinefang. But you couldn’t assign an apprentice to two mentors).
xxxxAt least no one rejected Firepath’s appointment to Saffronpaw. He had a good reputation among the other warriors, although Heronstar was aware his focus on his insecurities would never allow him to be a good leader or deputy after herself and Chubtail.
xxxxAnd lastly…
xxxx"Tabbyfur!” There were only three complaints, and she could predict exactly who they were from without having to look at the new apprentices. Tabbyfur seemed honestly pleased about it. At least she was honest to herself about her ineptitude, otherwise she wouldn’t willingly take being treated as as uneducated as her kits. “Due to your background as a kitty-pet, you have sadly been unable to learn our ways yourself, but you have proven your loyalty in staying here and allowing your kits to be raised here to enough of a degree that I have no doubts in your worthiness to start to become a warrior. You no longer must mind your kits, and so I believe it due time to officially train you. I will not make you be known as Tabbypaw-" for some unfathomable reason, Tabbyfur looked bewildered by that. Heronstar really wasn’t sure what could be confusing there. “-as an apprentice may not have kits. Your mentor will be Chubtail, who aims to make you a true warrior as soon as he can.”
xxxxChubtail followed his part of the ceremony as normal, touching noses as expected.
xxxx"Lionkit!” There were some quiet mutterings, but not many. There was far more scepticism of the Hyenaclan cats being included in normal clan life than about a kitty-pet. The worst danger Tabbyfur could bring was soft-ness. Troutpaw and Lionpaw had been raised in a vicious environment and there was no guarantee that they were not just as vicious, and having two of them would be far more incidious than just one. But Heronstar could hardly leave either to die, as they were both found as kits.
xxxxHeronstar was half way through when yet again an apprentice ceremony was interrupted.
xxxx"OWWW!”
xxxxHeronstar’s eyes were drawn over to Boulderdash’s kits as a dark streak – Dipperkit – jumped away from something moving erratically on the floor. The other kits were moving…
xxxx"Why did you kick me?!” Dipperkit demanded.
xxxxAnd as the cats’ heads turned to get a look-
xxxxSealkit was twitching uncontrollably on his back, one moment turning one way, the next flinging himself over the other way.
xxxx"Sealki' sto'.” Boulderdash tried to reassume motherly responsibility for her kit. But Sealkit didn’t seem able to hear. He didn’t seem to be able to do anything except flail, with his eyes pointing directly forward no matter how his head flung around, stuck wide open, the only part of him that didn’t seem to be moving.
xxxx"Everyone, get away from Sealkit!” Harrierpelt ordered, running over, with a fiercely protective air to his voice. Harrierpelt looked mystified but also horrified, much the same as everyone else, and Heronstar was terrified at the implications if Harrierpelt had no idea what to do.
xxxx"Lionpaw, your mentor’s Osierfang. Apprentices, follow any orders Harrierpelt gives about what to do.” Heronstar directed quickly, before leaping down himself. Harrierpelt had finally managed to get everyone out of the way just as Sealkit slumped to the ground, still.
xxxxThere was deathly silence for a moment, before Sealkit groaned.
xxxxAnd Teaslekit was the first cat to run right up to his brother, nuzzling him, and muttering under his breath. “You should work up to dancing like that, but it’s definitely more than your tail that’s got a talent for it. And… you might be a Sealstep when you grow up; you remember Barn-owl talking about how seals move too, right?”
xxxx"Teasleki’, do’ ya dare joke ‘bou…”
xxxxBut Sealkit was smiling at his brother from a confused daze. So Boulderdash held back completing her rebuke. Harrierpelt looked across at Teaslekit – and now, also, Zinniakit – who was (were) now dealing with comforting and reassuring Sealkit, before focusing on looking after his son’s wellbeing.
-----
xxxx"Why? Why did you have to do this to my kit? Sealkit hasn’t done anything wrong!”
Dad?And as always, silence.
Dad, I can’t talk to you. I can’t believe you did that! Twice! I’m the only Starclan cat who’d want to. How to deal with you? I’m not killing Sealkit- I want him to have the life I couldn’t! I don’t know what’s wrong, and I promise if I find out, I will try to stop it… but I can’t… I can’t, dad. I don’t know how to talk to you. Just blackness, and the feeling of a single pair of eyes watching him from the darkness, raising the fur on the back of his neck.
-----
xxxx"Ma, did you see how good we were at helping Sealkit?” Zinniakit asked.
xxxxBoulderdash nodded wearily. She had a feeling this was going to continue. She was starting to wonder whether these two really were going to constantly be fighting over who got to be the next medicine cat. Boulderdash couldn’t say she was looking forward to that.
-----
xxxx"What did you do to Sealkit?” Sparrowfoot demanded.
xxxx"I didn’t do anything. None of us did. It’s outside Starclan’s control. If I could stop it, I would.”
xxxx"What do you mean it’s out of Starclan’s control? Don’t you control everything?”
xxxxIn the dream, Elmfang shook her head just slightly. It was strange, seeing her sister still as a kit. “We can’t control everything.” And then, done with the questioning, Elmfang took a deep breath that rattled her tiny kit body, and exhaled, and the dream separated away from Sparrowfoot as she stood in Starclan, and then woke to the sound of bird song.
I control dreams, not bodies, big sister. And Starclan is only privy to so much of your future. I so wish I could help you. But until my knowledge is clearer, clear enough to give helpful warnings, sister ... Sweet waking.
Shortly After the Apprentice Ceremony--

xxxxThe apprentice den was getting a bit full now. Although all the dens were big, it was becoming hard to enter without bumping into someone else.
xxxxSaffronpaw was the last of the new apprentices to choose a spot, largely because he’d specifically asked Firepath if he could go along on the regular border patrol today so he’d seen the whole territory already, as soon as he could. Tabitha had moved into the warriors’ den, leaving him in an unfamiliar environment with no warriors or queens.
xxxxHis sisters had already been taken out of the den for training, and a few other had gone out to practice their skills separately from their mentors, leaving him alone with Mosquitopaw and Lionpaw.
xxxxSaffronpaw stepped uncertainly over the threshold into the den, and saw both the eyes looking at him. Lionpaw looked as uncertain as he did about their company, and that was saying something, as Saffronpaw didn’t think he’d seen Lionpaw show weakness before. Mosquitopaw (it felt weird not being able to refer to her as Moskito, having heard that for moons from her mother) sat on the ledge by the vertical ice, looking down, and Lionpaw was at a similar height but from the human nest’s remains. Saffronpaw felt like he was being severely looked down on.
xxxxMosquitopaw looked across at the two of them. The look of her eyes said she already knew she was in charge.
xxxx"So, how are you two looking forward to being apprentices?”
xxxxSaffronpaw rolled his eyes slightly. She’d only been an apprentice for a moon, he really wasn’t in a good position to be patronising them like that.
xxxx"Your warriors are softer than Hyenaclan’s.” Lionpaw said, very matter-of-fact.
xxxxMosquitopaw nodded slightly, acknowledging that. “Do either of you know much of the code yet?” she asked, knowing neither had been exposed properly to the code yet due to being born outside a conventional clan.
xxxxBoth the younger apprentices shook their heads.
xxxxMoquitopaw took a big breath in, and prodceeded to recite the code word-for-word. She'd only heard each rule strung together once.
xxxx"Wow.”/"Wow.” Lionpaw was amazed at Mosquitopaw’s memory, while Saffronpaw was amazed at what she’d actually said, which gave a rather different tone to both of their responses.
xxxx"Are there really that many holes in the code?”
xxxx"Holes? I don’t see any.”
xxxx"Well, for instance, the code doesn’t say “don’t kill” it just says you “shouldn’t need to kill”, which is very different. And even if it were more precise, why did they feel the need to specify that honourable cats will choose to act with honour? And that’s one rule!”
xxxx"Honour’s a luxury we can’t all afford.” Mosquitopaw was working off hypotheticals, sure, but she said it so surely that Saffronpaw was sure many would have doubted her apparent level of experience. “Sometimes the best option is to prioritise something other than honour.”
xxxx"Really. You’d rather have a dishonourable warrior-"
xxxx"Than one who allows kits to die by not killing a cat that’s attacking them. It’s only for self defence that you can kill with honour, or one who’s broken the code. Nothing saying you can kill someone who’s about to break the code to defend someone else. Nothing saying you can kill to help save any lives by your own while retaining honour. Prioritising honour is inherently selfish.”
xxxx"You only defend the code as it is so you can ignore what it’s telling you.” Saffronpaw said. He stepped more fully into the apprentice den, and started looking for a decent nest spot. After a few seconds, Lionpaw spoke.
xxxx"I waited through you two brain-boxes arguing that long, and I don’t even get to see a fight? You guys are so boring.”

[Lionkit is apprenticed to Osierfang and becomes Lionpaw; Ospreykit is apprenticed to Clarystorm and becomes Ospreypaw; Noctulekit is apprenticed to Vendacethroat and becomes Noctulepaw; Saffronkit is apprenticed to Firepath and becomes Saffronpaw. Tabitha is apprenticed to Chubtail and receives no name-change.]
[Harrierpelt goes out to look for herbs]
[Argusheart, Pearstone, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, Moraine, and Langoustinefang go hunting]
[Martinwhisker and Troutpaw, Bugleclaw and Pheasantpaw, Shellcloud and Mosquitopaw, Lobeliafur and Lobsterpaw, Merlindash and Camberpaw, Osierfang and Lionpaw, Clarystorm and Ospreypaw, Vendacethroat and Noctulepaw, and Firepath and Saffronpaw train]
[Myrtleclaw and Ploverpaw, and Heronstar and Cicelypaw train; tracking]
[Chubtail and Tabitha train; climbing]
[Boulderdash stays in camp to mind the kits; Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, and Sealkit]
[Droseratail and Barnfish stay in camp]
[Advent Items: Mint, Heather Nectar, Hare, Coltsfoot, Frog, Stick, Rabbit, Mouse, Rabbit, Daisy Leaf, Coltsfoot, Oak Leaf, Ragwort, (caught up to day 17). I’m waiting to do cat picks until at least the 1st!]
[Gustclan consumes 1 big fish and 2 rabbits – 7 portions

Leader:
    Heronstar | 75 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
    ↪point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 71 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
    bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Harrierpelt | 50 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes
    Bb‘/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww

Warriors: (18 [+1])
    ★ Boulderdash | Female | Queen
    ★ Myrtleclaw | 62 | Male
    ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
    BB/CCb/dd/dmdm /Ii/ll/TT/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Argusheart | 67 | Female
    ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/Oo/ss*/ww
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 49 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
    BB/CC/dd/Dmdm/Ii/ll/Tt/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Osierfang | 37 | Female
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby molly with green eyes
    b’b‘/CCb/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Bugleclaw | 68 | Male
    ↪ Large, long-furred black tom with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww
    ★ Lobeliafur | 33 | Female
    ↪ White-furred molly with brown eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm /ii/Ll/TT/OO/ss/WW
    ★ Moraine on Steep Slope “Moraine” | 44 | Female
    ↪ Golden-brown tabby molly with big green eyes
    bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/Ll/TT/OO/Ss/ww
    ★ Shellcloud | 29 | Male
    ↪ White tom with grey point and blue eyes
    ↪ Claw-mark scars diagonally over his nose
    bb’/CsCs/dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Droseratail| 29 | Male
    ↪ Tabby cinnamon tom with blue eyes
    b’b’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Martinwhisker | 45 | Male
    ↪ White tom with black ears and back and hazel eyes
    BB/Cc/Dd/Dmdm/ii/ll/Tt/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Sparrowfoot | 23 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Nettleflower | 23 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Firepath | 27 | Male
    ↪ Apricot tabby with hazel eyes
    BB/CCa/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/OY/ss/ww
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | 24 | Female
    ↪ Tabby grey molly with yellow eyes and a white throat
    bb’/CC/dd/Dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Merlindash | 20 | Male
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby tom with green eyes and white feet
    b’b’/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Clarystorm | 60 | Male
    ↪ Battle-hardened dark-grey tom with yellow eyes
    BB/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Langoustinefang | 18 | Female
    ↪ Apricot tabby with yellow eyes
    Bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/LL/TT/OO/ss/ww
    ★ Vendacethroat | 18 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with yellow eyes
    Bb/CCa/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/TT/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Apprentices: (11)
    ★ Ploverpaw | 16 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white underside and hazel eyes
    Bb'/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Cicelypaw | 16 | Female
    ↪ Molly with grey point, white toes and blue eyes
    ↪ Jagged tail, with a break in the bones of it
    Bb/CsCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Troutpaw | 8 | Female
    ↪ Grey polydactyl tabby molly with grey eyes
    Bb/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Pheasantpaw | 7 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with green cross-eyes
    Bb/CCs/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/Oo/ss/ww
    ★ Mosquitopaw | 7 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with yellow eyes
    Bb/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/Oo/ss*/ww
    ★ Lobsterpaw | 7 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred black tom with green eyes
    Bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Camberpaw | 7 | Male
    ↪ Polydactyl black tom with blue eyes and pale undersides
    Bb/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Lionpaw | 6 | Male
    ↪ Ginger tom with white feet and underside, and hazel eyes
    Bb‘/CCs/Dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/OY/Ss*/ww
    ★ Ospreypaw | 6 | Female
    ↪ White and grey molly with hazel eyes
    bb/Cca/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oo/SS/ww
    ★ Noctulepaw | 6 | Female
    ↪ Chocolate tabby with pale undersides and blue eyes
    bb’/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Saffronpaw | 6 | Male
    ↪ Silvery tabby tom with violet eyes and pale undersides
    Bb’/Cca/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/Tt/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Queens: (1)
    ★ Boulderdash | 66 | Female | ••••
    ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
    ↪ Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Tt/oo/Ss*/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender | •
    ↪ Description
    Carrying

Kits: (5)
    ★ Teaselkit | 2 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with brown eyes and white undersides
    Bb’/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Ringkit | 2 | Male
    ↪ Blue-eyed silver tom with stripes extending over white areas
    BB/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Zinniakit | 2 | Female
    ↪ Lilac-silver molly with hazel eyes and pale areas
    Bb’/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/s*s*/ww
    ★ Dipperkit | 2 | Female
    ↪ Dark brown, long-furred molly with white face and grey eyes
    Bb’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oo/s*s*/ww
    ★ Sealkit | 2 | Male
    ↪ Dark grey, long-furred tom with grey eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ appearance
    carrying

Elders: (1)
    ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 99 | Male
    ↪ White and ginger tom with hazel eyes
    ↪ Nose scar, scar over one eye, so he’s blind on one side
    ↪ Developing diabetes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/TT/OY/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
North West | Mostly Lake | Morningclan | Stormly
East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
South | Road | Skyclan | imp.
West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Alder Bark (1) | Helps toothache.
Beech Leaves (0) | Carries other herbs.
Bindweed (0) | Attachments.
Blackberry Leaves (0) | Ease bee stings.
Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk.
Bright-Eye (0) | +Lovage, cures coughs.
Broom (0) | Helps broken limbs and wounds.
Burdock Root (2) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain).
Burnet (1) | Stops minor bleeding, keeps strength up.
Catchweed (0) | Fixes poultices in place.
Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough.
Celandine (1) | Soothes damaged eyes.
Chamomile (0) | Strengthens hearts, soothes, travelling.
Chervil (0) | fights infection and bellyache. Kiting herb.
Chickweed (0) | Treats greencough.
Cubnuts (0) | Used in ointments.
Cobweb (0) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
Coltsfoot (2) | Eases breathing, kitten-cough and sore pads.
Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
stiffness. Helps burns.
Daisy Leaf (2) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb.
Dandelion (0) | Helps bee stings. Anesthetic.
Deadly Nightshade (0) | Euthanasia.
Dock (0) | Soothes scratches, nettle stings, and sore
pads. Can ease pain if placed in bedding.
Elder Leaves (0) | Soothes sprains.
Fennel (1) | Eases hip pain, helps kittings.
Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
and pains, esp. headaches.
Fox-glove Seeds (0) | Affect the heart.
Goatweed (1) | Eases anxiety and grief.
Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds.
Hawkweed (0) | Remedy for green/whitecough.
Heather Nectar (1) | Eases swallowing. Sweetener.
Holly Berries (0) | Kit euthanasia.
Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
Horsetail (1) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
Ivy Leaves (0) | Storage aid.
Juniper Berries (0) | Soothes bellyache, minds and
breathing. Gives strength.
Lamb's Ear (1) | Gives a cat strength.
Lavender (1) | Cures fever and chills. Hides death-smell.
Lovage (0) | +Bright-Eye, cures coughs.
Lungwort (2) | Cures yellowcough.
Mallow Leaves (1) | Soothes bellyache.
Marigold (0) | Stops infection and bleeding. Used to
help stiff joints.
Mint (1) | Hides death-scent.
Mouse Bile (0) | Removes ticks.
Oak Leaf (1) | Stops infection.
Parsley (0) | Stops milk production. Cures bellyache.
Poppy Seeds (0) | Aid sleep. Soothe. Anesthetic.
Ragwort Leaves (0) | Helps joints. Keeps strength up.
Ragwort (2) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength.
Raspberry Leaves (0) | Anesthetic. Stops bleeding.
Rush (0) | Splints.
Rosemary (0) | Hides death-scent.
Sorrel(1) | For travelling, increases appetite.
Sticks (1) | ”Bite this for me!” *amputates hastily*
Stinging Nettle (0) | Induce vomiting. Reduce swelling.
+Comfrey, heals bones. Stems reduce infection.
Sweet Sedge (0) | Ease infection.
Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
Tormentil (0) | Help wounds, extract poison.
Travelling (0) | (=Sorrel+Daisy+Chamomile+Burnet)
Holds back hunger, keeps up strength.
Thyme (1) | Helps nervousness, anxiety and shock.
Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache.
Water Hemlock (0) | Causes pain, writhing and foaming.
Wild Garlic (0) | Prevents infection, esp. from rat bites.
Willow Bark (1) | Paracetemol.
Willow Leaves (0) | Stops vomiting.
Wintergreen (0) | Treats wounds and poisons.
Yarrow (0) | Extracts poison. Instigates vomiting.
Off-brand Vaseline.
Yew Berries (Death-berries) (0) | Euthanasia.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | x5 | 1 serving
Mice | x5 | 1 serving
Squirrels | x5 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x4 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x4 | 3 servings
Hares | x5 | 3 servings
Total | x46 | 6 moons’ worth

Mentors:
All: Climb, Fish and/or Hunt
Warrior: Fight, Track
Med Cat: Herb Identification, Heal, Stealth
+Detective: Observe, Investigate, Stealth
+Deputy, from Leader: Diplomacy, Orate, Stategise
Optional skills (2(+)): Advance skill (above), Agility,
Basic Heal (warrior), Diplomacy, Fight, Fish, Herb
identification, Hunt, Interpret Prophecy, Investigate,
Observe, Orate, Run, Stalk, Stealth, Strategise,
Swim, Track

Heronstar | Cicelypaw | 9
Stalk, Climb, Fish, Hunt, Fight, Stealth, Swim, Observe, Run,
Myrtleclaw | Ploverpaw | 9
Stalk, Climb, Fish, Hunt, Fight, Stealth, Swim, Observe, Run,
Martinwhisker | Troutpaw | 1
Climb,
Osierfang | Lionpaw | 1
Climb,
Bugleclaw | Pheasantpaw | 1
Climb,
Shellcloud | Mosquitopaw | 1
Climb,
Lobeliafur | Lobsterpaw | 1
Climb,
Merlindash | Camberpaw | 1
Climb,
Chubtail | Tabbyfur | 1
Fish,
Clarystorm | Ospreypaw | 0
NA
Vendacethroat | Noctulepaw | 0
NA
Firepath | Saffronpaw | 0
NA
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
Moves

Starclan cats:
Elmkit fang | Died shortly after birth

Dark Forest cats:
Saddlekit stream | Ate poisonous fungus
[Glaceon has permission to use her for plot purposes!]

Family:
Heronstar and Chubtail
Shellcloud and Droseratail;
Ploverpaw, Cicelypaw and Saddlekit
Boulderdash and Harrierpelt [Myrtleclaw] ★
Elmkit, Sparrowfoot and Nettleflower
Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, and Sealkit
Argusheart and Bugleclaw
Kits reabsorbed
Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit and Camberkit
Larchstorm and Unknown [Osierfang]★
Merlindash
Clearsight of Tempestclan and Embertoes of Iceclan? ★
Smokefrost of Moorclan, Ashflight of Duskclan and Firepath
Droseratail and Lobeliafur
No kits yet
Unknown, Unknown and Unknown
Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw
Shellcloud and Nettleflower
[Troutpaw and [Lionkit]
Unknown and Tabitha
Ospreykit, Noctulekit and Saffronkit
Pearstone and Moraine
No kits yet
Crow of Cliffclan and Magick Pinestep of Stagclan
Troutpaw, Murdoch of Briarclan and Sunshine of Swallowclan
Oat of Lilyclan and Scales of Bloodclan
Lizard of Cliffclan, Forest of Bloodclan, Lionpaw and Ghost of Lilyclan
★ Name and Name ★
Kits
Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ alpineclan [ 000 ]

Postby balaga!! » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:32 pm

┌───────────────────────────┐

Image.
alpineclan is a clan that resides in the mountains, earning them their
name. the cats of alpineclan are fierce and independent, only willing to
help another clan in a war if they are able to receive something in
return. alpineclan's reputation is often mixed, depending on if they have
appeared as calm or chaotic to another clan. alpineclan's prey consists
mainly of birds of prey, but the occasional mouse or vole can be found
in the fresh-kill pile. alpineclan's cats are generally solid and long-furred,
as their coats have adapted to the harsh conditions that the mountains
bring. if you even had the chance to ally with alpineclan, you would
most likely have to be in the mountains, as the cats aren't too keen on
travelling far to assist another clan. alpineclan are close followers of
starclan, and develop many of their traditions around their beliefs.
for example, an apprentice becoming a warrior must win the approval
of a starclan cat before they can earn their place among the ranks, as
well as pass their warrior assessments. the atmosphere and cats are
tough, but the community is soft and accepting.

└───────────────────────────┘
i share an ip address with my roommate, marya d. we're to poor to afford individual computers.
balaga!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[07] lilyclan the angsty

Postby ghostmaker » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:15 pm

number of cats: thirty-one [ mollies. eighteen toms. thirteen ]
next visit to the moonpool: december 22

─────────────────── ✧ ──────────────────

edit this later

[ lilyclan consumes six servings. ]

[ mallowpool and ghostpaw go to gather herbs, then go practice herb recognition. ]

[ turtlecreek, froststar, oatfur, duckwing, shadepaw, and sootpaw go hunting,
and then go on a border patrol. ]

[ snowpaw, buzzardpaw, dandelionpaw, sootpelt, stormriver, brightpool,
whitefoot, and mothfur go hunting, then go on a border patrol. ]

after;;

[ snowpaw is taking his warrior assessment ]

[ mothfur tries for kits with whitefoot. ]

[ chubcloud is kitting. father ]

[ a rogue by the name of ella has joined lilyclan.
(advent) ]

─────────────────── ✧ ──────────────────

leader:
          froststar | thirty-seven moons | ♂ |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          turtlecreek | thirty-three moons | ♀ |

medicine cat:
          mallowpool| sixty-eight moons | ♂ |
          ↪ ghostpaw | nine moons | female

warriors:
          sootpelt | sixty-eight moons | ♂ |
          ↪ snowpaw | eighteen moons | male
          stormriver | thirty-six moons | ♂ |
          ↪ buzzardpaw | thirteen moons | female
          brightpool | forty moons | ♀ |
          ↪ dandelionpaw | seventeen moons | female
          oatfur | thirty-four moons | ♂ |
          ↪ sootpaw | seven moons | female
          duckwing | forty-six moons | ♂ |
          ↪ shadepaw | seven moons | male
          whitefoot | forty-two moons | ♂ |
          ↪ apprentice name | age | gender
          mothfur | forty-seven moons | ♀ |
          ella | twenty moons | ♀ |

apprentices:
          snowpaw | eighteen moons | ♂ |
          buzzardpaw | thirteen moons | ♀ |
          dandelionpaw | seventeen moons | ♀ |
          ghostpaw | nine moons | ♀ |
          sootpaw | seven moons | ♀ |
          shadepaw | seven moons | ♂ |
          name | age | ♀/♂ | [url=link][/url]

queens:
          squirrelfall | thirty-one moons | ♀ |
          juniperclaw | forty-nine | ♀ |
          featherpelt | fifty-seven moons | ♀ |
          chubcloud | twenty-one moons | ♀ |
          silvermoon | forty-three moons | ♀ |
          patchheart | sixty-four moons | ♀ |

kits:
          harrierkit | five moons | ♀ |
          sparrowkit | five moons | ♂ |
          pansykit | five moons | ♀ |
          thistlekit | four moons | ♂ |
          tinykit | four moons | ♀ |
          avocetkit | one moon | ♂ |
          badgerkit | one moon | ♀ |
          fluffkit | one moon | ♂ |

elders:
    ally clans:
    skyclan | imp.
    swiftclan | phina d wolf
    adderclan | marya d.
    cliffclan | sushinekko
    forestclan | simonpet
    asteroidclan | ??
    duskclan | ??
    sycamoreclan | ??
    badgerclan | ??
    wisteriaclan | ??
    leafclan | nixie belgard
    moorclan | dinolil1

enemy clans
    cloudclan | glaceon
    darkclan | christmas in july
    clan name | username

borders
    north ↑ | tempestclan | iceypopCS
    northeast ↗ | skyclan| imp.
    east → | clan name | username
    southeast ↘ | clan name | username
    south ↓ | clan name | username
    southwest ↙ | clan name | username
    west ← | swiftclan | phina d wolf
    northwest ↖ | clan name | username

medicine store
    traveling herbs | x1 | usage
    catmint | x3 | usage
    cobweb | x3 | usage
    comfrey root | x2 | usage
    borage leaves | x1 | usage
    blackberry leaves | x1 | usage
    burdock | x1 | usage
    feverfew | x1 | usage
    goldenrod | x1 | usage
    mallow leaf | x1 |usage
    oak leaf | x1 | usage
    parsley | x1 | usage
    raspberry leaves | x2 | usage
    sweet-sedge | x1 | usage
    tormentil | x1 | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x3 | one serving
    vole | x4 | one serving
    shrew | x2 | one serving
    rabbit | x2 | two servings
    squirrel | x1 | two servings
    hare | x0 | three servings
    total | x12 | fifteen servings
    (after we consumed the servings above)

mentors:
    sootpelt | snowpaw | three | advanced battle, hunting, battle strategy, climbing
    stormriver | buzzardpaw | two | hunting, battle strategy, climbing
    brightpool | dandelionpaw | two | hunting, battle strategy, climbing
    mallowpool | ghostpaw | xx | xx

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    squirrelfall and [stepdad] stormriver | harrierkit,
    sparrowkit, pansykit
    juniperclaw and ?? | thistlekit, tinykit
    featherpelt and ?? | avocetkit, badgerkit, and fluffkit
mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:38 pm

Season: Leaf-Bare
    Weather: There is now a nice blanket of snow covering the ground. It is cold, yet there is sun. It is a clear day, however prey is still hard to find and so are herbs. Kittings will be much harder now in leaf-bare and the chance of running into cats on a patrol are lower.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Jadeclan | Willowclan | Pebbleclan | Reefclan | Jayclan | Foxclan | Bloomclan | Rippleclan | Wisteriaclan | Northclan |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lady Masquerade wrote:P e b b l e C l a n
[oliverstar, jayfrost, and applepaw go hunting]
[poppyflower, larksong, and featherwhisker go hunting]
[mooseheart and snowbird go on a border patrol]
[splashpelt goes looking for herbs]
[advent calendar gave me a new cat, a she-cat named snowbird]
[pebbleclan consumes 3 servings]

Olivestar, Jayfrost and Applepaw caught a mouse.
    Poppyflower, Larksong and Featherwhisker caught a water fowl.
    Mooseheart and Snowbird found the faint scent of a badger.
    Splashpelt found chamomile.

X

gummyfox12364 wrote:B l o o m C l a n
[BranchNose is welcomed to the clan]
[BranchNose goes herb hunting]
[HareStar goes hunting]
[BoulderFrost goes on patrol, in hopes of finding potential cats]
[BloomClan eat a mouse, and some of a thrush]

Branchnose finds rush.
    Harestar caught a mouse.
    Boulderfrost finds a potential apprentice.

X

v i x e n . wrote:wisteriaclan
[prey is sent over from leafclan, 1x squirrel, 1x small fish, 1x hare, 1x bird]
[wisteriaclan consumes one small fish]
[weaseltooth and fernwatcher are welcomed into wisteriaclan]
[fernwatcher's kits are due in one moon]
[weaseltooth and brightfrost do a border patrol]
[back at camp, all cats share tongues]
[ridgestar travels to the moonpool to request a deputy]

Weaseltooth and Brightfrost find nothing of importance while on patrol.
    Starclan has not heard Ridgestar's request. (I don't know how I missed this, but you are only allowed to ask for a cat once a week-7 days- from starclan)

X

bean-pup wrote:Image
[dovebreeze has been appointed deputy of northclan]
[dovebreeze & timberstar both go on a hunting patrol,
later searching for more members to join northclan]
[preferably a medicine cat/queen]

Dovebreeze and Timberstar caught a rabbit.
    Dovebreeze and Timberstar find a queen and her three kits.
Last edited by amethyst14 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p e b b l e c l a n

Postby Lady Masquerade » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:05 pm

P e b b l e C l a n
number of cats: nine

Olivestar woke from a peaceful rest, standing and bringing herself to the entrance of her den so that she could look over the rest of the camp. Snowbird, one of PebbleClan's newest warriors, had gone on a border patrol yesterday that led towards the scent of a badger. It had been faint, but wasn't something she wanted to risk. "Poppyflower?" The leader meowed, heading over to the ginger and white she-cat that had been organizing patrols. "I'm going to the Moonpool today, what have you set up for while I'm gone?" She tilted her head towards the Deputy, who gave a warm smile. "I'm going to be leading a hunting patrol with Featherwhisker and Snowbird, we are low on prey. I already sent Mooseheart out to investigate the scent alone, but if he sees anything suspicious he will come back here for help. Jayfrost asked to train Applepaw today, so they are off on their own."
The she-cat listened to Poppyflower carefully, and then nodded. "Sounds perfect. Thank you, Poppyflower. I should be on my way to the Moonpool now, I want to make it there before it gets dark." Olivestar dipped her head to the Deputy, just about to exit the camp, when a startled cry came from the Nursery. Instantly, the leader ran over, watching as the black and white Medicine Cat rushed out of her den and towards the sounds. The cry had come from Larksong, whose claws were digging into the dirt with pain. "Oh, gosh.. I know this feeling. They're coming."
Olivestar grimaced, racing back out of the den to grab a sturdy stick to bring back for the pregnant cat to keep hold of in her mouth. Splashpelt sat beside the she-cat, her paws placed on the round belly. "Where is Mooseheart? Surely he would have come in by now." She asked, staring at Olivestar in concern. "He was sent on a patrol, I'm sure he'll be back soon."
The Queen let out another cry just then, looking up at Splashpelt in fear. "I lost all my kits a few moons ago. Please don't let these ones die, I can't lose my babies again."

[poppyflower, featherwhisker, and snowbird go hunting]
[mooseheart goes on a border patrol to investigate the badger scent]
[olivestar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior]
[jayfrost takes applepaw out to train]
[larksong is kitting! mooseheart is the father]
[pebbleclan consumes 3 servings]

Leader:
          Olivestar | 32 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Poppyflower | 34 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Splashpelt | 33 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Jayfrost | 35 moons | Tom | X
          Mooseheart | 33 moons| Tom | X
          Featherwhisker | 38 moons| Tom | X
          Snowbird | 19 moons| She-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Applepaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X

Queens:
          Larksong | 32 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | StagClan | DasCanadianSparkle

Medicine Store
    Bindweed| fastens sticks together for broken legs | 1
    Borage Leaves | produces milk & brings down fevers | 0
    Broom | poultice for broken legs & wounds | 0
    Catmint | cures greencough & whitecough | 1
    Chamomile | for strength | 1
    Chervil | infected wounds & bellyaches | 1
    Cobwebs | stops bleeding | 2
    Comfrey root | itching, bleeding, soreness | 0
    Feverfew | fevers, aches, chills | 1
    Honey | infections, coughs, sore throats | 0
    Lungwort | cures yellowcough | 1
    Marigold | cures infection & bleeding | 1
    Poppy Seeds | cures stress, sleeplessness, & shock | 1
    Rush | a cast for broken bones | 1
    Sorrel | traveling herb | 1
    Tansy | cures coughs, wounds, & poisons | 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x0 | 1 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Waterfowl | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Jayfrost | Applepaw | 1 | Stalking

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Larksong and Mooseheart | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:12 am

N U M B E R O F C A T S: 13

"but, mum, I want to be an apprentice now, like firepaw and moosepaw!" a yowl from a tiny, short-furred black and white tom-kit as he watched the large, thick furred apprentice and his mentor, speckledkit's father, leave the camp.

a purr from behind him as his mother slid out of the nursery to sit beside the kit, flicking her tail-tip playfully over his ears before sitting beside him and curling her tail over her paws. "patience, speckledkit. you'll be an apprentice before you know it."

the kit huffed, his short tail flicking over the ground thoughtfully. "who do you think my mentor will be? mothflight or wolfclaw would be cool. or summitstar."

"I don't know, speckledkit. you'll have to wait and see. talking about apprentices, I should go and take moosepaw training. stay here with spottedleaf, scottykit, and hollyfur. I love you. " with a gentle purr she nuzzled the kit before rising to her paws and padding away. he watched her, longing in his eyes.

-

the journey to the moonpool was long, yes, but it was always worth it to see rockfall again, even in her dreams. a stab of sorrow pierced her heart when she thought of her lively, young sister who's life had been taken too soon. the long-haired leader settled down beside the glimmering pool, closing her eyes and dipping her head to touch her nose to the ice-cold water.

"starclan," the leader whispered. "send summitclan a queen to help our clan thrive."

[ summitclan accepts whitethroat as a warrior ]
    [ moonpool: summitstar asks for a queen ]
    [ hunting: mothflight and redtail ]
    [ patrol: summitstar and whitethroat ]
    [ training: eaglefrost & moosepaw, redtail & firepaw ]
    [ whitethroat decides to search for hollyfur's mate ]
    [ searching for herbs: egretcall and moosepaw ]

[ eaglefrost and redtail decide to have another litter of kits ]
    [ whitethroat and spottedleaf decide to have another litter of kits ]
    [ hollyfur goes into labor, egretcall assists her ]

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Morningclan | stormly

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x0 | Eases toothaches
    Cobwebs x2 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding
    Juniper berries x0 | Soothes bellyaches
    Lavender x1 | Cures fever and chills
    Poppy seeds x3 | Help a cat sleep
    Rogwort Leaves x0 | Treats aching joints
    Sorrel x0 | Gives cat an appetite
    Nettle Leaves x0 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Chamomile x0 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Catmint x0 | Cures whitecough or greencough
    Heather Nectar x0 | Makes swallowing easier
    Mint x0 | Covers the scent of death
    Parsley x0 | stops a queen producing milk
    Stinging Nettle x0 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Bindweed x0 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds
    Horsetail x1 | usage
    Lamb's Ear x1 | usage
    Rush x1 | usage
    Mallow Leaves x1 | usage
    Holly Berries x1 | usage
    Burdock Root x1 | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Eagle | x1 | 3 servings
    Hawk | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine (Stoat) | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Minnow | x1 | 0 servings
    Rock Bass | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Eaglefrost | Moosepaw | 3 training sessions | Hunting, Climbing, Battle
    Redtail | Firepaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Redtail and Eaglefrost | Scottykit
    Whitethroat and Spottledleaf | Speckledkit
    ?????? and Hollyfur | Kits Unborn
Last edited by serpentine. on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me