Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:06 am

Number of Cats: 3
Next Moonpool visit: October 5th

Amberstar rose his head to a brown tom, his eyes a light green. "Greetings, Amberstar" he mewed, Amberstar dipped his head, "Salutations, and who might you be?" he asked, "I am Alderwhisker, a deceased cat from a forgotten clan.. Our clan now will serve your clan well in Starclan, as well as the loners that didn't live long enough to join Badgerclan.." Alderwhisker meowed. "Thank you, I am honored to have your clan help guide me" Amberstar said, dipping his head. "When you awake, you will meet a hot-headed medicine cat, very few things can keep him at ease.. but he will try making a good first impression" Alderwhisker began, "He will serve Badgerclan for many moons, and will be as loyal as any true warrior" he meowed, Amberstar nodded his head, "As long as he is loyal and can heal we will welcome him" Amberstar said. Alderwhisker nodded his head, the tom began fading away.. As Amberstar rose his head from the Moonpool, he noticed a light gray tom only a fox-length away from him, "I will be your medicine cat, Amberstar. My name is Wolf." the tom meowed, walking towards him, his voice seemed rather cold and wise, but Amberstar didn't judge. He turned and padded off to camp, Wolf following close behind. "So, did you have a mentor to teach you about herbs?" he asked, turning his head to Wolf, "camp is a sunrise away, so I should have time to think over your new name" he mewed, Wolf nodded, "My mentor was my aunt, Rose. She was my foster-mother after my mother had died off in a storm, along with my sister going missing.." Wolf meowed, as the sun fell over the sky, Amberstar climbed up in a tree, resting on a lower branch than Wolf. Wolf stared with interest at the moon and stars, "One of the few things that can keep me calm.." he sighed, Amberstar raised his head up, "Somewhere up there our ancestors look down upon us.." Amberstar mewed in a soft tone. The next morning the 2 headed back to camp, "How about Wolfmoon?" Amberstar meowed, Wolf nodded, "I would be honored with at name, actually." The tom said, it seemed as if he was almost grinning.
One moon later.
Wolfmoon woke up just as the sun rose, heading out to go looking for herbs. Amberstar being the next to wake up stretched his pelt and came out from the small caved in area of the boulder he slept in. He went to the hollow for the Warrior's and hissed at the sight of Windflight still asleep, "Come on, Windflight.. all cats should be awake just as the sun is fully shown" he spat, Windflight rose to her paws, shaking out her fur. "Sorry, it's just I'm kinda new to this waking up at an accurate time thing.." Windflight muttered, shaking out the moss from her fur, "it's fine it's fine" he sighed, and padded out the den. He laid by the Fallpool and lapped up the water, he wanted a family, and to be a better father than his own.. but he didn't seem attracted to Windflight, she didn't seem very responsible for a warrior, and wasn't very respectful to him despite his rank.. though he appreciated her hard-work for the clan. He turned back and headed out to go hunting while Windflight went to lap up some water.

Amberstar goes hunting.
Wolfmoon searches for herbs.

Leader:
          Amberstar| 35 Moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Wolfmoon | 58 Moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Windflight | 28 Moons | Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herbs List
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Songbird | x0 | 0 servings
    Lizard| x0 | 0 servings
    Frog | x0 | 0 servings
    Blackbird | X1| 3 servings
    Shrew| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by scarecrowz on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:33 pm

Dappleclan

Territory

Dappleclan territory is a patch of very rocky ground situated among canyons. The walls are steep and rise above a valley in the center where the clan's camp is located. Foliage is scarce and shelter from the midday sun can only be found by clinging to the canyon's walls when located at the bottom, or by entering one of numerous small depressions in its rocky side. These probe useful as ready-made dens and even herb storage. The arid temperatures act to keep out pests and preserve anything stored inside.

At night the temperature swings from baking hot to freezing cold, and those not used to such extremes will often find themselves falling ill while trying to adjust. The local clan knows to take shelter and stretch out their bodies to maximize surface area during the day, and at night they curl up and preserve warmth by wrapping their tails around themselves and nestling their paws into their cheers, using their own fur as a blanket of sorts.

Borders

At the edges of their territory runs the river that originally carved the canyon itself. No longer rapid, it is now a wide expanse that flows slowly from the North to the East and along its banks many varieties of vegetation and small animals flourish.

They are reasonably powerful swimmers, but not nimble while in the water. They cross the great river when visiting the moonstone or for clan gatherings, but do not actively fish and prefer to eat burrowing creatures or even the occasional bird.

To the West lies an open prairie with lots of short, scrubby brush. This land is populated by a large number of rabbits and the occasional wild sheep, which sometimes venture into the canyon but typically play among the wildflowers on the hillside.

The border to their South is a true desert and while they have tried exploring it, the sands move so that no landmark remains the same and eventually any cat who did not return was deemed lost and not likely to have survived. They are curious about what lies beyond but not overly concerned, as no threat has yet been detected coming from this direction.

Dappleclan has a long history of remaining on the fringes of clan society. To be quite honest, they prefer it this way. Not out of any animosity toward the other cats - Dappleclan is one of the least likely to initiate a raid or start a war - the cause is simply that they have spent enough time on their own to have developed a unique culture and they prefer to preserve it as much as possible.

You won't find them gossiping with the other cats at clan gatherings. Instead they listen to all of the information presented and memorize it with startling efficiency. They take pride in their sharp memories and can often remember details such as the exact specifics of a battle reported or the detailed lineage of any given kit. They don't try to barter tidbits for attention or another secret in return. What they are doing is categorizing possible threats and solutions and then storing this information for when it may be needed, even generations later.

They are among the least likely to have forbidden "inter-clan" relationships. Not only because they are busily immersed in their own culture between gatherings, but also because rendezvous are wildly impractical from their isolated location. This has made them something of a separatist society, though incidentally rather than intentionally. They would happily bring another into their fold if that individual would learn about them and participate in their activities rather than attempting to change them or 'respectfully declining'.

The cats of Dappleclan are known for upholding The Warrior Code very strictly, and breaking their law is not met with violence, as it may be in some clans. They do not even exile offenders. Their preferred punishment is excommunication, whereby the leader and all other clan cats will refuse to speak to or acknowledge the delinquent cat. Losing their clan is like losing their very sense of self, and the shame and heartache of becoming 'invisible' to their comrades will send them into a despair so great that they typically wander off by themselves and are not heard from again. If any have joined another clan after this punishment, they have changed their name and avoided clan gatherings, because no case of a Dappleclan cat resurfacing has ever come to light.

Dappleclan-specific culture involves elaborate dances to celebrate seasons of bountiful prey, two cats joining their destinies as a mated pair, and the birth of kits - especially a mother's first litter. They also like to collect unique feathers, bones, and rocks. These are arranged as beautiful yet informative designs outside the various den sites in their camp.

Appearance
The cats of Dappleclan have a large variation in structure and appearance- from lean cats with smooth bodies and long, bushy tails to cats with short, stubby legs and even some with folded ears or no tails! 

What these cats have in common is that their color is "dappled" or broken up in small patches. There are bi-colorpoints, colorpoints, and cats with the classic van pattern. Females are often calico or torties. Their eyes are also strangely coloured, with heterochromia being the norm.
Last edited by PrincessAlexis on Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atomic in love!!! » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:41 am

3 cats | 2 males | 1 female
all dramaclan writing is dedicated to my boy and how he can make this girl smile every time he walks in the room c:

"Would you please have mercy on my heart?"

Copperstar stared at the tom from across the camp as he seemed to be ignoring Pearlfeather's oblivious flirting. 'He told me not to say anything... but I can't ignore the fact he was crying when I found him.' He remembered seeing the watery eyes and he automatically bulked up to help him out.
    "What're you looking at?" Sandrush questioned him, his voice harsh as if daring to speak out. 'I'm the leader, why does everyone seem to be challenging me instead??' He thought, irritated.
    "You're coming with me to hunt and learn respect, fox-heart." He hissed quickly, the orange and black fur along his spine spiking right up.
    Sandrush, on the other hand, seemed to not have much of a care for his order. 'I have a lot to learn about being a leader...' He huffed, his tail going limp behind him as he trotted out for the patrol.
[ Copperstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a queen ]
[ Pearlfeather goes on a border patrol ]
[ Copperstar and Sandrush go hunting ]
[ Dramaclan ate 1 serving of vole ]

Leader:
Copperstar | 20 | Male |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Deputy:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❣[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Solitaries | [0/9]

Warriors:
Pearlfeather | 19 | Female |
Sandrush | 16 | Male |

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse (common) | x0 | 0 servings
Muskies (large, uncommon) | x0 | 0 servings
Minnow (common) | x0 | 0 servings
Perch (large, common) | x0 | 0 servings
Vole (uncommon) | x0 | 0 servings
Koi (for mates, ceremonial) | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
"Recently he said, that she said, that we said some stuff that you wouldn't believe."
atomic in love!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Weather:
The sparkling snow blankets every Clan's territory, coming up to nearly even the tallest cat's belly. Be careful with sending out the same cat in multiple patrols, since they are very likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and even greencough. Prey will be less likely to be caught, but you will find new cats, since most of them are searching for shelter from the cold.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

vampiress_fox wrote:
JINXCLAN
Where you leave the past behind you.
Number of Cats: Seventy-Three | Males - 37 | Females - 36
Month: Forty-Three
Next Moonpool visit: Anytime
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

thank you for all the herbs...i am not really in a writing mood right now because i am going to work on the epic that is the upcoming war, sorry...

[Hazelpaw, Dirtpaw, Owlpaw, Lemonpaw, Cougarpaw, Patchpaw, and Tawnypaw become warriors: Hazelflower, Dirtheart, Owlclaw, Lemontail, Cougarfang, Patchface, and Tawnyleg respectively]
[The Badger Patrol sustained only minor wounds, but are exhausted]

[Ashleaf and Crescentpaw - herb hunting]
[Blackberry stays in camp and sorts through all the herbs that were brought in]
[Jayleap, Frostedmuzzle, Hollowheart, Ripplestorm, Pigeonshadow, Jinxstar - hunting patrol]
[Whispersnow, Fluffyfire, Blossomsong, Mudstrike, Craneheart, Patchface - hunting patrol]
[Skydapple, Firefang, Blueriver, Serena, Snowmane, Dirtheart - boarder patrol, find Dandelionbloom, Emberripple, Dunpond, and Darksun of Beechclan]
[Bleakpelt, Stormcloud, Quailfoot, Dawncloud, Owlclaw, Cougarfang - boarder patrol, Find Shell of Pearlclan]
[All apprentices go for climbing training]
[Cloudscent and Morningleaf - guarding Snakebite]
[All Others - basic camp maintenance]

[ Hazelpaw, Dirtpaw, Owlpaw, Lemonpaw, Cougarpaw, Patchpaw and Tawnypaw became warriors: Hazelflower,
Dirtheart, Owlclaw, Lemontail, Cougarfang, Patchface and Tawnyleg! ]
[ The badger patrol won't need herbs for now unless some of them get infections ]
[ Ashleaf and Crescentpaw found feverfew, hawkweed and horsetail while herb hunting ]
[ Jayleap, Frostedmuzzle, Hollowheart, Ripplestorm, Pigeonshadow and Jinxstar caught three grouses while hunting ]
[ Whispersnow, Fluffyfire, Blossomsong, Mudstrike, Craneheart and Patchface caught two squirrels and a raven while hunting ]
[ Skydapple, Firefang, Blueriver, Serena, Snowmane and Dirtheart found Dandelionbloom of Beechclan while on patrol ]
[ Bleakpelt, Stormcloud, Quailfoot, Dawncloud, Owlclaw and Cougarfang found Shell
of Pealclan while on patrol ]
[ Spiderpaw, Whitepaw, Hawkpaw, Eaglepaw, Nightpaw, Snowpaw, Maplepaw and Swallowpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

zephyrine wrote:
Becoming an apprentice: Lightkit -> Lightpaw
Training: Ravenpaw, Hollypaw, + Sootpaw
Patrol: Birchwing, Breezeclaw, Spiderbrook, Sheepclaw, Dewfang, + Fernpaw
Becoming mates: Ashenclaw + Sheepclaw
Emberstar has caught whitecough!
Herb hunting: Appleheart
Willowcloud looks after Emberstar

[ Lightpaw became an apprentice: Lightpaw! ]
[ Ravenpaw, Hollypaw and Sootpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Birchwing, Breezeclaw, Spiderbrook, Sheepclaw, Dewfang and Fernpaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Sheepclaw is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Emberstar will need to stay in camp for the next two moons so keep her whitecough from getting worse ]
[ Appleheart found marigold, lamb's ear and lavender while herb hunting ]

skywalker, wrote:
( Fallingbirch, Leopardeyes and Acornfur went hunting )
( Gullrunner, Bearstar and Fawnpaw went on a boarder patrol )
( Leopardeyes and Fawnpaw went training : Fighting Skills )
( Heronstream and Fallingbirch went herb hunting )
( Mapleflower and Honeynose went into labour )
( The clan consumed 1 big fish = 3 servings )

[ Fallingbirch, Leopardeyes and Acornfur caught two squirrels and a mouse while hunting ]
[ Gullrunner, Bearstar and Fawnpaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Fawnpaw learned the Fighting skill while training ]
[ Heronstream and Fallingbirch found celandine, daisy leaf and goatweed while herb hunting ]
[ Honeynose gave birth to three kits ]
[ Mapleflower gave birth to two kits ]

Chamrosh wrote:
xxxx”Droseratail, please, now is not an appropriate time! I have to go hunting. Chubtail already decided the patrols, and I’m not going to just ditch my duties as a warrior so we can have sl-“
xxxxLobeliafur stopped her tirade as she became aware of the presence of another cat nearby, largely due to Chubtail – who was leading the patrol – choosing that moment to loudly cough. He hadn’t even been trying to be subtle, but the younger cats had been too engaged in their argument to notice.
xxxxNow two sets of blue eyes turned to look at him in startled surprise. Droseratail tried not to look guilty but his father knew him well enough to know any of his guilty looks. Droseratail watched his father accompany his mate off to start the patrol, and huffed. He slumped down, practically dropping himself onto the ground. Why was having a mate so much harder for him than his parents made it look?
[center]---

xxxxFirepaw curled his tail around his feet, drawing himself into a smaller huddle as Heronstar approached the spot where he sat, staring down at the ground. Sure, the human wall was her place during announcements, but she’d never made a rule of no-one else going up there as long as it was well away from the time for meetings. It was a good spot to sit to look out for intruders into the camp, although there never seemed to be any that came particularly close to the entrance anyway.
xxxxFirepaw looked away from the leader, hoping that she wouldn’t notice him sitting there, anyway.
xxxx But apparently she already had.
xxxx”Greetings, Firepaw.” Heronstar jumped up onto the fence – not as neatly as some other cats could manage it, due both to her never being the best jumper, and to her being one of the older cats that the clan had now. But that had to be expected of any cat who had run a clan since it was founded. “I hope you are well?” Firepaw slowly nodded, trying not to make eye contact. “I believe you’re ready to be a warrior, having had enough training by now.”
xxxxFirepaw tried not to pull a guilty look. He didn’t think he’d be a suitable warrior.
xxxx”Really, truly. I thought you might want to have at least some part in choosing your suffix. I try my best to make sure that any cats I don’t know what would suit best I ask first.”
xxxx”I don’t deserve a suffix.” Firepaw mumbled.
xxxx”Why ever not?!” Heronstar was genuinely surprised at Firepaw’s guilty statement. Firepaw shook his head. “Come on, whatever it is that you have doubts about must be important!”
xxxxFirepaw sighed. As he started to speak, every word he spoke came out choked, restricted, and the longer he talked, the worse it got, until he was actually crying himself. “When my old clan broke up, I went with my sister to try to find somewhere safe to live in a new clan. We travelled for a while, before we found a clan which reject Starclan. My sisters decided to join, and I tried to stop them, but I… I didn’t try hard enough. They’ve rejected Starclan, they’re… they’re cursed, and in turn they’ll be rejected too. I didn’t even start to train how to be a warrior until I was old enough to be one myself. Sparrowfoot and Nettleflower are both younger than me and warriors! I’m just rubbish. I’m not mature enough to start training with everyone else and I can’t even stop my sisters… can’t stop them tossing their souls away.”
xxxxHeronstar was silent for a moment. “None of that was your fault. You can’t control what anyone else wants to do, or what they will do. All you can do is help guide them, and you tried to do that. You always try hard during training – honestly, I’d like for two of our apprentices to behave a little more like you occasionally.” It was pretty clear that Heronstar was talking about Vendacepaw and Langoustinepaw, who had somehow managed to bring a whole bundle of ants into the warrior’s den a few nights ago. “But I think I have a good idea what suffix you could fit now. You more than deserve to be a warrior, Firepaw.”
---

xxxx The cats of Gustclan sat gathered in the courtyard beneath where Firepaw and Heronstar had sat earlier that day.
xxxx “Firepaw, come over!” Firepaw trotted forward, in a manner that suggested he was veiling some uncertainties of himself, and jumped neatly up onto the wall. Far more neatly than Heronstar had before.
xxxx “How come Firepaw gets to be a warrior already?” Merlinpaw whispered.
xxxx”Because he’s actually better than he thinks he is – the exact opposite of you, really.” Langoustinepaw whispered back. Osierfang smiled from her spot right behind her mentee.
xxxx”I, Heronstar, leader of Gustclan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.
xxxx”Firepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?” Heronstar recounted the words of the ceremony.
xxxx”I wouldn’t need to do anything at the cost of my life, I’d just go in, wham, bam, slash, done, enemies’ butts whuped, only at the expense of me getting a cool scar to show just how tough and awesome I am.”
xxxx”Better hope your new cool scar’s not across your throat, though.” Vendacepaw said, copying his sister’s teasing tone. Heronstar fixed the three apprentices with a stern look for a moment as she continued. Or rather, Firepaw did.
xxxx”I do.”
xxxx”Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Firepaw, from this moment you will be known as Firepath. Starclan honours your sense of responsibility to lead others to what would be best for them, as well as the promise you show in being a mentor yourself some moon soon. We welcome you as a full warrior of Gustclan.”
xxxx”Maybe I’ll be… Merlinblaze! Merlinstrike! Merlin-is-the-best!” Merlinpaw whispered as Firepath was welcomed by Heronstar, and his new name was called.
xxxx”I don’t think it’ll be any of those. The ‘best’ wouldn’t get stuck in a tree for a whole day, would they now?” Osierfang said in a mockingly thoughtful tone.
xxxxFirepath wasn’t exactly surprised that Merlinpaw had spent his entire warrior ceremony bragging when he found out later. He was a lot more confident thanks to Heronstar's comments during his warrior ceremony, and this was Merlinpaw.

[Firepaw has grown into a warrior skilled in leading and teaching; Firepath]
[Osierfang and Merlinpaw, Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw, Droseratail and Vendacepaw, Myrtleclaw and Ploverpaw and Heronstar and Cicelypaw go training]
[Argusheart stays in camp to mind the kits; Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit and Camberkit]
[Boulderdash, Harrierpelt, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, Firepath and Martinwhisker go hunting]
[Chubtail, Pearstone, Moraine and Lobeliafur go on patrol]
[Bugleclaw and Barnfish stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 1 squirrel and 1 big fish – 5 portions]

[ Firepaw is now a warrior: Firepath! ]
[ Merlinpaw, Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw learned the Basic Healing skill while training ]
[ Ploverpaw and Cicelypaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Boulderdash, Harrierpelt, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, Firepath and Martinwhisker caught two squirrels and a big fish while hunting ]
[ Chubtail, Pearstone, Moraine and Lobeliafur caught scent of a nursing loner and her kits ]

Simonpet wrote:
Forestclan's camp was quiet. Honeystar had taken Snowfoot's litter and their mentors, with the exception of Duckpelt who was temporarily training Gannetpaw, to the Moonpool to consult with Starclan before their assessments. All the best hunters had been sent out to hunt, and a few cats had been sent out on a border patrol. Egretstep and Palefur were resting, as their thin fur was no protection against the cold winter snow. Crowcloud and Dustleaf were in their den, caring for Acornstream and Bramblebush. Nobody knew why their infections hadn't gone away, but nothing seemed to be working. The rest of the cats were talking amongst themselves.

In the nursery, Fritillarykit slept, curled up against her mother's side. Boulderpelt and Fleckstorm were resting beside Shellfur and the three talked about clan life.

"How long have you been here?" asked Shellfur softly.

"My whole life," said Boulderpelt as Fleckstorm said: "About ten moons." The two mollies looked at each other and smiled.

Shellfur looked at Boulderpelt. "Really?"

Boulderpelt nodded. "Yeah," she said. "Not a lot of us were born here, but that's probably going to change within a generation or so." Her gaze was far away for a moment. "A generation," she murmured. It was an impossibly long time. Sure, they all knew that it meant all the older cats dying but it seemed so far away.

In the meantime, Dandeliontail and Oakheart were talking in the warriors' den.

"I only knew him for less than a moon before he was taken from me," whispered Dandeliontail.

Oakheart's whiskers drooped. "He was a good clanmate and father," he said gently.

"Do...do you think that Starclan exists?" asked Dandeliontail.

"Why do you ask?" said Oakheart sharply.

"Because maybe he's...up there." Dandeliontail jerked his head upwards. "Watching."

Oakheart smiled. "Hillfang says yes. So did all the other apprentices. And Honeystar, Birchnose, and Crowcloud. Why should I doubt them?"

Dandeliontail closed his eyes and sighed. Oakheart wondered if that was the answer the other tom had wanted.

Leafbare had come and with it, the need for more hunting patrols. Birchnose had sent herself and the best hunters in the clan to seek prey. She didn't expect to find much, but hopefully Nour, who seemed to be able to catch more prey than all of them combined, would find something.

"Just do you best, okay?" said Barleystream hoarsely.

Birchnose looked at her worriedly. Her father, Acornstream, had taken a turn for the worse over the past few days and his infection had persisted. Despite their best efforts, Crowcloud and Dustleaf had been able to do nothing for him or Bramblebush. Everyone worried about the mental health of Dustleaf and her littermates, and Snowfoot had taken to comforting Duckpelt who might soon have to face the loss of her mate.

"Of course," said Nour evenly. He had adapted well to the clan and though he admitted that he hadn't mourned Dawnstorm and Grayfur's loss as much as the rest of his clanmates, felt sorry for those who loved them and promised to support them however he could. "And remember that even if we catch nothing, our clan has prey enough to last through the season."

Hillfang laughed harshly. "That we do."

Birchnose looked around sadly. Hillfang had been forced to grow up too fast, Adderstream and Barleystream were facing the worst, and Briarwhisker still mourned the loss of Dawnstorm a moon later. Only she and Nour hadn't been too affected by the battle, although even she felt that she could have done more. Scented more. Anything. Birchnose shook herself and sighed. It wouldn't do to dwell on the past.

Snowfoot's head was down and both Alderclaw and Gingerstorm stayed quiet. Alderclaw felt a surge of protectiveness both towards Birchnose, his mate, and Snowfoot, who now had no one. But she does, he thought fiercely. She has the clan. She had been so kind to him when he first arrived that the least he could do was support her.

"Sometimes," said Snowfoot. Gingerstorm looked over at her in surprise but the white bobtail ignored the look. "Sometimes, I think I can feel him nearby."

Gingerstorm and Alderclaw looked at each other with understanding. "I'm sure that he's bored to death up in Starclan," said Gingerstorm, trying to affect a cheerful tone. "No Briarwhisker to argue with, no kits to play with..."

Snowfoot gave a small laugh. "I'm sure," she said. "He couldn't stand Briarwhisker but they miss each other. They were together in the clan before I came."

Alderclaw smiled. At least Snowfoot could still laugh. "And remember; you have us. You still have your clan and your kits."

Snowfoot nodded slowly. "Thank you," she whispered. "For everything." Nothing more was needed to be said.

Snow had hindered the travelers and it was moonhigh by the time they reached the Moonpool. Honeystar looked around, making sure that the way was safe. It was, and so they all padded up to the Moonpool.

"Tonight," said Honeystar, addressing the apprentices gathered before her, "you will speak with Starclan regarding your assessments. This will likely be your only time to get advice from them and so use your time wisely. You will then undertake your assessments and if you fail, will train for another moon before trying again." She turned to the mentors. "Your mentors and I will guard you for tonight. Now go and sleep." Without another word, she flicked her tail and she, Applenose, Ashstripe, and Daisywhisker arranged themselves in a loose circle around the apprentices.

Brightpaw was the first to drink from the Moonpool, and his siblings followed soon after. They all fell asleep quickly, and the adults sat down, ready to guard them from whatever came.

Bramblingpaw saw mist when she woke up, which quickly faded to the familiar forest of Forestclan. Looking around, she saw her littermates getting to their paws. Her ears picked up a noise and she faced the front in time to see three shapes emerge from the trees. The first was an elderly tom who looked a little bit like Palefur. He held himself like Honeystar, and Bramblingpaw figured that he was the Minkstar that Hillfang had told her about. The other two... To Minkstar's left was Grayfur, her eyes no longer the milky white of blindness but instead a bright yellow, as they must have looked like when she could still see. To Minkstar's right was...

"Dawnstorm?" whispered Tippaw. She had always been the most sensitive of the four, and her tail and whiskers trembled with what could have been excitement or nervousness.

Dawnstorm, their father, bowed his head. On his face was a little smile but his posture was one of shame. Bramblingpaw wanted to call out, to say that she didn't blame him for dying from the badger, but the words stuck in her throat. She could hear a quiet whimper and figured that it came from Patchpaw, who looked as though he were about to step forward. Finally, the tension broke.

"I'm sorry."

Bramblingpaw and her littermates rushed forwards, covering their father in black, ginger, and white fur. For a moment, the five of them rolled on the ground like that, ignoring the amused look from Grayfur and the pitying look from Minkstar. Finally, they disengaged and Dawnstorm rolled to his paws and gave his fur a quick lick.

"While I'm sure that a family reunion was in order," Minkstar said dryly, "we have something else to talk about." Everyone--Starclan cat and living cat--looked to the leader. "We don't have much time, so I'll introduce myself quickly. As you probably know, I'm Minkstar, former leader of Cherryclan and in a way, the ancestor of Forestclan." He smiled wryly. "Honeystar's my descendant, you know."[/color]

This elicited a chuckle from Grayfur. "Imagine that," she said. She sounded far younger than she had been in life, and Bramblingpaw suspected that this was part of Starclan's magic. For that matter, her father also looked younger.

"What's the rush?" asked Brightpaw boldly.

Minkstar sighed. "Dawn is coming soon," he said. "And your assessments are coming up, you know."

Bramblingpaw began to tremble slightly, partially out of excitement and partially out of fear. They would decide whether or not she was ready to become a warrior, even if she felt that in her heart she was ready.

"So are we going to get advice?" asked Patchpaw in a small voice.

Dawnstorm smiled. "Do you best," he said. "I know just how hard you've all trained for this. But remember that being a warrior means being an adult. You'll be more responsible. You'll have more responsibilities. But it's also a wonderful thing. You'll be able to have apprentices. Take a mate. Start a family. And maybe," he said with a brief glance at all his kits, "you'll become the deputy someday. And maybe the leader."

Grayfur chuckled. "And if you live long enough," she said, "you'll be like me."

"But how is that a bad thing?" asked Bramblingpaw.

"It's not," replied the elder. "Just remember to live an exciting life so that you can exaggerate everything when you retell it to the kits."

Tippaw's whiskers twitched with laughter. "How many of your stories were true, then?"

"All of them," Grayfur replied. "Well, when I told the stories to Duckpelt's kits, at least."

Bramblingpaw tried to hide a smile. She blinked twice, wondering why her eyesight seemed to stop working. Then, she heard Minkstar as though from far away.

"Dawn is coming. Good luck."

"Tell your mother that I love her," Dawnstorm called.

And then the vision ended.

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (one mouse, two large fish)
Crowcloud and Dustleaf use x1 horsetail, x1 marigold, x2 oak leaf, x1 stinging nettle
Acornstream and Bramblebush's infections persist
Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, and Swanpaw train
Scorchpaw trains
Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw, and Tippaw have assessments
Adderstream, Barleystream, Birchnose, Briarwhisker, Hillfang, and Nour go on a hunting patrol
Alderclaw, Gingerstorm, and Snowfoot go on a border patrol
Crowcloud and Dustleaf go herb hunting

[ Acornstream will need x1 stinging nettle for his infection ]
[ Bramblebush will need x1 sweet sedge for his infection ]
[ Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, Swanpaw and Scorchpaw learned the Battling skill while training ]
[ Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw and Tippaw passed their assessments easily. Patchpaw struggled but managed to pass in time ]
[ Adderstream, Barleystream, Birchnose, Briarwhisker, Hillfang and Nour caught three mice, two stoats and four birds while hunting ]
[ Alderclaw, Gingerstorm and Snowfoot caught scent an a kit while on patrol ]
[ Crowcloud and Dustleaf found wild garlic, ragwort and lavender while herb hunting ]

lost thoughts wrote:
tigerfang lay on the cold earth in the medicine cat den, two warriors guarding it's entrance. one was heronswoop, whose's gaze was neutral with a hint of fear, while the other was vixenbelly, her amber eyes glowing with hatred. they both moved aside as foxstar walked in with briarleap, and tigerfang sat up to greet them, but lay on her stomach once more under a stern glare from heronswoop. "tigerfang. we are here to discuss the consequences of you actions." "speak the truth and we will grant you with mercy." the bengal had never seen her superiors so serious, and she simply nodded as a response. "first question...why in the name of starclan did you do this?" the deputy's voice softened a little at the end of her sentence, probably thinking of her deceased son. tigerfang turned to foxstar, and opened her mouth to speak as he nodded. "i am not the cat who killed sagepaw. or any other deceased mapleclanners. i'm begging you to trust me, as i believe i know who did." foxstar perked up at this and beckoned her to continue. "they are probably going to kill me for saying this, but i care not longer. they have done enough damage. you asked me to speak the truth, so here it is. i was poisoned by littlestep after walking in on her and acornpaw murdering hawkpaw." the leader and deputy gasped and this, and briarleap immediately defended her child. "how dare you accuse my daughter of killing her own brother!" the she-cat was shaking with rage, and her mate whispered soothing words in her ear. "calm down, honey. i think there it truth in her statement. remember how you noticed littlestep turning around our kits? sagepaw was killed shortly after that. she must have used some kind of lie to get acornpaw into her grasp." briarleap slowly relaxed after that, and tigerfang risked a question. "where is she right now?" foxstar nearly went white with fear and replied weakly, "i sent her on patrol with littlestep and whitesong." an angry growl was heard and the three cats turned around just in time to see the dark grey pelt of smokeleaf disappear in the camp's exit. "SMOKELEAF!" the ginger tom roared, racing after the furious medicine cat, leaving a sobbing briarleap, a teary-eyed tigerfang, a bewildered heronswoop and a enraged vixenbelly behind.

all apprentices go training!
littlestep, acornpaw and whitesong patrol the borders! (after training)
foxstar, briarleap, heronswoop, vixenbelly and magpiefeather go hunting!

acornpaw struggled to keep whitesong in her grip. the white she-cat wasn't the best fighter, but compensated for that by being very agile and constantly slipping out of the apprentice's grasp. littlestep let out a small annoyed growl behind the tortoiseshell. just as the warrior was preparing to slice in half whitesong's other ear, a sudden flash of black sent her tumbling away from her victim. littlestep quickly got back on her feet with a hiss and her eyes glowed with hatred upon seeing her brother standing a tail-length away. "you don't want to get involved in this, brother." the black she-cat nearly spat the word. "oh yes, i think i do." smokeleaf seemed almost twice as tall as he usually was, his fur all spiked upwards in fury and his glare deadly. acornpaw barely dared to move in front of this spectacular display of ferocity. foxstar ran in on the scene and noticed his daughter near the bleeding form of whitesong. "acornpaw!" "dad i-" before the apprentice could say anything more, littlestep slashed through the ginger tom's belly. the limp form of foxstar sank to the ground, bleeding even more than whitesong. acornpaw raced to her father's body and looked up at the black molly with crying eyes. "you're a killer, acornpaw. a murderer. you'll never going to be able to change, even if you try. remember that." realization suddenly slapped the tortoiseshell, and smokeleaf used that moment to pounce onto his sister, both cats snarling, clawing and biting. the siblings were so concentrated on ripping each other's throats out that they didn't notice they were dangerously close to the edge of a ravine. just as acornpaw was about going to call out to smokeleaf to be careful, littlestep pounced on him, sending both of them plunging over the edge. both whitesong and acornpaw gasped, as the molly had managed to sit up by now, and the younger she-cat raced forwards in an attempt to catch them. she was greeted by smokeleaf, holding on to dear life on a branch, with his sister gripping his tail with all her might. "how in silverpelt are you- nevermind, hold on, we'll pull you out! try shaking her off, maybe that would-" "doesn't matter a whisker, the branch is already cracking and her grip is too tight. listen to me now," smokeleaf was talking over a cursing littlestep, and he batted her head to shut her up before continuing, "i want you to tell my mate and kits how much i love them. no matter who long i'd lived, i would never had enough time to tell them how much they mean to me. tell dove that i'm sorry. and acornpaw? i believe in you. i always will, even in death." the branch broke, and the two cats fell into darkness. acornpaw strained to hear the siblings hit the ground, and winced when they did, several seconds later. whitesong was now beside her, a single tear running down her cheek. acornpaw then realized she was also crying, or sobbing rather. "what happened?" a groggy foxstar asked, struggling to his paws. acornpaw turned her blurry gaze to her father before whispering, "what have i done?"

foxstar has lost two lives.

littlestep opened her eyes to see a thick fog surrounding her, the pale silhouettes of trees nearby. the black molly looked up to see the night sky, full of stars. "is this starclan?" she wondered aloud, looking left and right for other cats. a chuckle escaped her throat, then another, before they turned into a frenzied laugh. "even after all i've done, they still let me join them? really, these cats are so foolish!" the mad molly laughed for another few seconds before a voice cut her laughter short. "no, we didn't." littlestep turned sharply, her pupils in slits, to see a ginger tabby with hazel eyes approaching her. "hmph. you seem taller than i remember." the kitten she had killed a few moons earlier now seemed older, about the age of his siblings. "by giving me the suffix of an apprentice, my father let me grow." silence settled between the two cats, and both searched for something to say. it was littlestep who dared to speak first. "are the others there?" "of course. i offered them to come with me, but they didn't have anything to tell you." sagepaw's voice was calm and even, and not even a bit accusing, to littlestep's slight surprise. "really? not even one insult? they know i'm the cat behind all their deaths right? oh well. now, what's exactely going to happen to me, since i'm apparently not staying here?" sagepaw trembled as the she-cat mentioned murder so casually, but kept his anger at bay. "you will be sentenced to an eternity of loneliness and hunger in the dark forest. unlike smokeleaf." littlestep hissed at the mention of her brother, and jumped to her paws. "smoke! where is that traitor? i have more than a few things to tell him..." the starclan apprentice took a step back at the molly's sudden agitation and something like sympathy flashed in his eyes. "i told you, he didn't have anything to tell you. or any longing to see you either." littlestep suddenly realized that the tom seemed to be getting...farther from her. as if she was moving back, even though she was put. sagepaw looked upwards as the small sound of a bell rang in the distance. "well, seems like your time is up. hopefully this will be the last time you'll ever see me, or another cat. farewell." "WAIT!" but the tom was already gone, and the landscape had changed to a poorly lit, ominous forest with the same fog creeping around. littlestep stood there for a few moments, gathering herself together. "well. i guess i better search for a way out of here. i'm not going to settle with an eternity of isolation. you haven't seen the last of me, foxstar of mapleclan."

smokelaf has joined starclan.
littlestep has joined the dark forest.

[ Cloverpaw, Acornpaw and Heatherpaw learned Climbing skill while training ]
[ Littlestep, Acornpaw and Whitesong didn't find anything of note on their patrol ]
[ Foxstar, Briarleap, Heronswoop, Vixenbelly and Magpiefeather found a deaf loner while out hunting. They also caught two sparrows while hunting ]
[ Starclan has a new star among its skies. Smokeleaf will be well looked after ]
[ The Dark Forest has a new shadow to darken its trees. Guard your dreams from Littlestep ]

PrincessAlexis wrote:
Dappleclan

Territory

Dappleclan territory is a patch of very rocky ground situated among canyons. The walls are steep and rise above a valley in the center where the clan's camp is located. Foliage is scarce and shelter from the midday sun can only be found by clinging to the canyon's walls when located at the bottom, or by entering one of numerous small depressions in its rocky side. These probe useful as ready-made dens and even herb storage. The arid temperatures act to keep out pests and preserve anything stored inside.

At night the temperature swings from baking hot to freezing cold, and those not used to such extremes will often find themselves falling ill while trying to adjust. The local clan knows to take shelter and stretch out their bodies to maximize surface area during the day, and at night they curl up and preserve warmth by wrapping their tails around themselves and nestling their paws into their cheers, using their own fur as a blanket of sorts.

Borders

At the edges of their territory runs the river that originally carved the canyon itself. No longer rapid, it is now a wide expanse that flows slowly from the North to the East and along its banks many varieties of vegetation and small animals flourish.

They are reasonably powerful swimmers, but not nimble while in the water. They cross the great river when visiting the moonstone or for clan gatherings, but do not actively fish and prefer to eat burrowing creatures or even the occasional bird.

To the West lies an open prairie with lots of short, scrubby brush. This land is populated by a large number of rabbits and the occasional wild sheep, which sometimes venture into the canyon but typically play among the wildflowers on the hillside.

The border to their South is a true desert and while they have tried exploring it, the sands move so that no landmark remains the same and eventually any cat who did not return was deemed lost and not likely to have survived. They are curious about what lies beyond but not overly concerned, as no threat has yet been detected coming from this direction.

Dappleclan has a long history of remaining on the fringes of clan society. To be quite honest, they prefer it this way. Not out of any animosity toward the other cats - Dappleclan is one of the least likely to initiate a raid or start a war - the cause is simply that they have spent enough time on their own to have developed a unique culture and they prefer to preserve it as much as possible.

You won't find them gossiping with the other cats at clan gatherings. Instead they listen to all of the information presented and memorize it with startling efficiency. They take pride in their sharp memories and can often remember details such as the exact specifics of a battle reported or the detailed lineage of any given kit. They don't try to barter tidbits for attention or another secret in return. What they are doing is categorizing possible threats and solutions and then storing this information for when it may be needed, even generations later.

They are among the least likely to have forbidden "inter-clan" relationships. Not only because they are busily immersed in their own culture between gatherings, but also because rendezvous are wildly impractical from their isolated location. This has made them something of a separatist society, though incidentally rather than intentionally. They would happily bring another into their fold if that individual would learn about them and participate in their activities rather than attempting to change them or 'respectfully declining'.

The cats of Dappleclan are known for upholding The Warrior Code very strictly, and breaking their law is not met with violence, as it may be in some clans. They do not even exile offenders. Their preferred punishment is excommunication, whereby the leader and all other clan cats will refuse to speak to or acknowledge the delinquent cat. Losing their clan is like losing their very sense of self, and the shame and heartache of becoming 'invisible' to their comrades will send them into a despair so great that they typically wander off by themselves and are not heard from again. If any have joined another clan after this punishment, they have changed their name and avoided clan gatherings, because no case of a Dappleclan cat resurfacing has ever come to light.

Dappleclan-specific culture involves elaborate dances to celebrate seasons of bountiful prey, two cats joining their destinies as a mated pair, and the birth of kits - especially a mother's first litter. They also like to collect unique feathers, bones, and rocks. These are arranged as beautiful yet informative designs outside the various den sites in their camp.

[ Dappleclan has been founded ]

22tabby wrote:Hello! I'd love to try to start a Clan here, so please correct me if I'm doing this wrong.
I suppose the name would be VixenClan, and their reputation would be... elusive. Although they do attend gatherings and whatnot, they only bring small groups, and their leader isn't very giving with information beyond the fact that the Clan may or may not be fed and safe. They live in thick deciduous forests, on hilly land. Meeting them in unfavorable situations (on another Clans border) they are somewhat forgiving, but if you cross them, they will attack viciously.
Fresh kill-- mice, shrew, squirrel, and birds.
I don't know if I choose name/gender for the leader now or later, so I suppose I'll wait ^^
Thank you so much!

[ Vixenclan has been founded ]

The Mouse wrote:
Dappledstar gave a yawn, stretching as she woke. Where am I? The thought hit her as she glanced around. Oh! Yeah! She was a leader now. The leader of LavenderClan. She purred. She actually felt in charge of something now. Maybe today she could find some cat to join her. It was quite lonely around here... And with that Dappledstar flicked her tail and set out to find something new.
Dappledstar went on patrol

[ Dappledstar found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Please remember to link your cats in your allegiances properly and to fill your fresh-kill pile with the prey that can be found in your territory ]
Last edited by Katrione on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Substitute Replies For KrazyKitty00

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Weather: Leaf-Bare
The sparkling snow blankets every Clan's territory, coming up to nearly even the tallest cat's belly. Be careful with sending out the same cat in multiple patrols, since they are very likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and even greencough. Prey will be less likely to be caught, but you will find new cats, since most of them are searching for shelter from the cold.

Snowclan |Sootclan| Tunnelclan |Pineclan |Stemclan |Moleclan |Doveclan |Sunclan |Oakclan |Silverclan |Rockclan |Hollowclan |Ashclan |Iceclan |Goldenclan |Needleclan |Oceanclan |Spiritclan |Willowclan |Jungleclan |Lightclan |

Starwindrider wrote:GoldenClan
The Clan consumes 2 servings of Squirrel!
Smokefrost takes Cougarpaw hunting!

Smokefrost and Cougarpaw caught a squirrel.
Cougarpaw managed to learn the stalking skill while hunting.

(Don't forget to update your prey list so we know what kind of prey to give ya!)
(Don't forget to add Cougarpaw under the mentor list so we know what training they have done!)
(You also have a med. cat so you should have at least the five starter herbs -chosen here- on the list as well)

miss atomic bomb wrote:Image
[The clan eats 1x ermine and 1x vole]
[Polterstorm and Badgerpaw go training]
[Ashenstar, Tinybird and Pinewhisper go on a walk]
[Pinewhisper goes into labour (whilst on the walk)]
[Tigerfur goes hunting]
[Polterstorm and Lunarheart go on border patrol]

Badgerpaw learns the endurance skill.
Ashenstar, Tinybird and Pinewhisper's walk goes uneventful.
Pine whisper gave birth to 1, 2, 3 tiny kits! One was severely ill and did not live for long. The other two have runny noses from being exposed to the cold weather.
Tigerfur caught a mouse.
Polterstorm and Lunarheart find an expecting queen on their patrol. (They are due in two moons/posts)

FragileDream wrote:Oakclan
I'm sending Oakstar and Stormclaw on a patrol.

Oakstar and Stormclaw found an apprentice while on patrol.
(You are going to have to start feeding you clan and sending them hunting.)

BrightDays wrote:SnowClan
Moonpool: Deerstar to promote Sedgepaw to warrior with name Sedgewhisker
Medicine cats are helping Pikeriver
Border Patrol: Ocrafur, Shadedfrost
Hunting Party: Fostedleaf, Ramclaw, and Softheart
Training:
Marigoldpaw trains with Foxstrike
Beepaw trains with Powderbreeze
The Clan ate a Collared Lemming and Pika using 4 servings

Sedgepaw has become Sedgewhisker!
Pikeriver gave birth to 1, 2, 3 healthy kits!
Ocrafur and Shadedfrost's patrol passes uneventfully.
Frostedleaf, Ramclaw and Softheart caught a hare.
Marigoldpaw learns the battle skill.
Beepaw learns the speed skill.

Ocean Plumeria wrote:JungleClan
[ Firestar and Whitetuft go on a hunting patrol together ]
[ Firestar and Whitetuft become mates. ]

Firestar and Whitetuft caught two squirrels with the help of a loner.
Whitetuft is expecting and is due in two moons/posts.

(You're doing just fine! Just remember that after your first three posts you have to start feeding your cats.)

elementalx wrote:Lightclan
[Hazelstar goes on a patrol, looking for cats and possibly prey]

Hazelstar caught a bird with the help of a potential warrior.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherryclan - [ 0 ]

Postby maplefoxie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:42 pm

Territory
Cherryclan is located in a fresh plain, covered with lush bushes, some with flowers and some with berries, the plains have some cherry trees scattered over it as well, the grass vary with height, with it being shorter in bushier areas and longer on plain areas, it is fresh grass, as the grass is brightly and healthy colored. the camp is an open space, surrounded by shade from the cherry trees around it, the dens are small hills surrounded by bushes.

Characteristics
Cherryclan cats are usually light in color, with black cats being rather uncommon, they are usually good runners and climbers, however not as strong fighters, they are generally smaller in size. Their fur varies in length, however it is usually smooth and soft. Cherryclan cats can swim, but it isn't one of their strong points.

Cherryclan has a reputation of being some of the nicest cats you'll ever meet, they prefer to talk things out rather than fighting over it, this has however given other clans the ability to take advantage over them, however this hasn't happened yet. Their reason is because they feel that fighting is unnecessary, as the cats of this clan feel that it just leads to cats getting hurt without reason.

At gatherings, they like to socialize, rather than argue, forgetting they were even in rival clans. They do like gossiping, however rumors about Cherryclan are rarely found. They often help the other clans, with prey, herbs, and others. They are known to be helping and accepting at these gatherings.

Cherryclan has a few traditions, one including that when a couple has formed or kits are announced, they get gifts awarding them, often flowers, flowers are even used to mourn cats. Flowers are used at many ceremonies, different colors for different ranks. Cherryclan dens are often decorated with flowers, with other cats placing flowers or cherries next to nests of cats they like.

I do believe I have entered this before, however it is really old and probably not worth trying to revive.
maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:53 am

Oakclan
Number of Cats:4 | She-cats: 3, Tom's: 1
Next Moonpool visit: Due. I guess that

Cats talking wrote:“Oh my!” Oakstar shrieked,
lookig at Creampaw. “Come along with us.”
Creampaw stayed silent. Who are they? He wondered.
"This is the wonderful Oakclan territory," Oakstar said when they got to their little Forest. “Now everyone may get to work!! Flameleaf, stay. I can't have any attackers coming! Stormclaw, Creampaw, you go for a hunting patrol. I gotta go to Moonpool!”

I'm sending Stormclaw and Creampaw on a hunting patrol.

Leader:
          Name Oakstar| Age 26 moons| Gender F | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Name Flameleaf| Age 24 moons| Gender F| X

Warriors:
          Name Stormclaw| Age 26 moons | Gender F | X

Apprentices:
          Name Creampaw| Age 6 moons | Gender M | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb: Horstail| Usage: Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Herb: Borage Leaves| Usage: It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Herb: Burdock Root| Usage: Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Herb: Comfrey Root| Usage: Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Herb: Tansy| Usage: Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:06 am

VixenClan
Number of Cats: 1

RowanStar, with his new Clan of one, gazes longingly at an empty fresh-kill pile. Especially for being LeafBare, this concerns him. As a hunting party of one, he decides to stock up in case other cats ever join.

RowanStar went on hunting. RowanStar looked for other cats.

Leader:
          RowanStar | 29 moons | Male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Frog | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by 22tabby on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DUSKCLAN

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:35 am

❝ glory is nothing without the loyalty of the clan. ❞
duskclan. this is a clan known for being rough, hardy and courageous. they
are able to withstand the harsh climate of the alpine mountains, and they are
just as tough as the peaks that the reside on. known to be on the more fierce
side of clans, they are ruthlessly devoted to their clan and are trained to be
skilled fighters. the clan is based upon only the strong, though they will show
respect to the elders or other "weaker" cats if they know them to be once
dedicated clan warriors. a quirk to these rough and ruthless cats is that they
are also dedicated swimmers, actually excelling in swimming and fishing.

the cats.
the cats of duskclan are known to typically be taller in size, though they can
be either muscular or lean. they are rather fit, though. cats can be a silver,
black or white, though other colours are accepted too. they often have markings
or points on them. rosettes, black smoke, calico's, tabbies and points are
typically seen on the cats, as it's rare to find a single-pelted cat in this clan.
coat-length wise, they are usually long haired, though they do have the occasional
short-haired bengal.

the territory.
being based in the high alpine regions of the north, these cats are exposed to
the harshest of winters and weather. the territory is mostly rocky forests with
a thin, distinctive river that runs down to the "whispering peaks", they are
extremely dangerous as cats have been killed after slipping on the rocks. only
cats with permission are allowed to go there. near the peaks is a entrance to
the moonpool, it is sacred to the clan and very important. the light of the moon
glimmers into the cave, aswell as glowbugs that light up the sides of it. The
camp is a cave, the large mouth is where they eat and it's the camp centre,
their is a boulder that the leader climbs utop to do meetings, and their
are multiple smaller dens for the cats of the clan. There is also a place
were a thicker river runs that the cats will swim and fish in.

the traditions.
the traditions of the clan are important to the clan, and there is multiple
that the clan follows. Some are accustomed to most clans, other unique
to them. Duskclan is taught to be fierce fighters, so when a kit is given
the title as a apprentice they have the choice to either spar with their
siblings or parents to test their already formed skills. seeing how they
do, the leader picks out a warrior who will teach them the neccassary
skills. With medicine cats, it's usually picked out specifically by the
medicine cat themselves or the ancestors. to become a warrior, an
apprentice must battle against their mentor, and if they succeed at
showing off impressive, formed skills then they will be given the title
as a warrior. as for other traditions, duskclan will often have clan
training sessions where they all go against eachother in battle, sparring
with eachother to learn. from kits to elder, they all participate in
the ritual. at the death of a cat the clan will give the now gone clan
member the feathers of a bird that best represents them. such as
a elegant yet protective cat would be given a swan feather. these
feathers are also given to be used as the nests of a conceived queen,
in hopes to have kits of such personalities (ex. a cat would give the
queen a eagle feather for hopes for her kits to be noble and strong )

the reputation.
the cats of duskclan are known for their snappish, fiery behaviour
towards the other clans and outsiders. they are fiercely loyal,
protecting their clan at all others costs—even the thought of loosing
their own life to save their own doesn't irk them. however, though
cold and ruthless, some have been actually rather sweet, though
forced to harden their shells for the sake of the clan. menacing
and fierce, it's wise that other cat's mustn't push the buttons of
this clan, for they will abandon any civilized ways in a heartbeat
if blood of their own is spilled.

( would it be okay if my leader is this cat? it's okay if not, i just have a few ideas in mind on what i want them to look like )
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:06 pm

мαρℓεғσxιε wrote:
    Territory
Cherryclan is located in a fresh plain, covered with lush bushes, some with flowers and some with berries, the plains have some cherry trees scattered over it as well, the grass vary with height, with it being shorter in bushier areas and longer on plain areas, it is fresh grass, as the grass is brightly and healthy colored. the camp is an open space, surrounded by shade from the cherry trees around it, the dens are small hills surrounded by bushes.

Characteristics
Cherryclan cats are usually light in color, with black cats being rather uncommon, they are usually good runners and climbers, however not as strong fighters, they are generally smaller in size. Their fur varies in length, however it is usually smooth and soft. Cherryclan cats can swim, but it isn't one of their strong points.

Cherryclan has a reputation of being some of the nicest cats you'll ever meet, they prefer to talk things out rather than fighting over it, this has however given other clans the ability to take advantage over them, however this hasn't happened yet. Their reason is because they feel that fighting is unnecessary, as the cats of this clan feel that it just leads to cats getting hurt without reason.

At gatherings, they like to socialize, rather than argue, forgetting they were even in rival clans. They do like gossiping, however rumors about Cherryclan are rarely found. They often help the other clans, with prey, herbs, and others. They are known to be helping and accepting at these gatherings.

Cherryclan has a few traditions, one including that when a couple has formed or kits are announced, they get gifts awarding them, often flowers, flowers are even used to mourn cats. Flowers are used at many ceremonies, different colors for different ranks. Cherryclan dens are often decorated with flowers, with other cats placing flowers or cherries next to nests of cats they like.

I do believe I have entered this before, however it is really old and probably not worth trying to revive.

[ Cherryclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]

sushinekko wrote:
I think this was forgotten c:

[ Your mod, Deimos, hasn't posted his replies yet ]

❝ aesthetic. wrote:
❝ glory is nothing without the loyalty of the clan. ❞
duskclan. this is a clan known for being rough, hardy and courageous. they
are able to withstand the harsh climate of the alpine mountains, and they are
just as tough as the peaks that the reside on. known to be on the more fierce
side of clans, they are ruthlessly devoted to their clan and are trained to be
skilled fighters. the clan is based upon only the strong, though they will show
respect to the elders or other "weaker" cats if they know them to be once
dedicated clan warriors. a quirk to these rough and ruthless cats is that they
are also dedicated swimmers, actually excelling in swimming and fishing.

the cats.
the cats of duskclan are known to typically be taller in size, though they can
be either muscular or lean. they are rather fit, though. cats can be a silver,
black or white, though other colours are accepted too. they often have markings
or points on them. rosettes, black smoke, calico's, tabbies and points are
typically seen on the cats, as it's rare to find a single-pelted cat in this clan.
coat-length wise, they are usually long haired, though they do have the occasional
short-haired bengal.

the territory.
being based in the high alpine regions of the north, these cats are exposed to
the harshest of winters and weather. the territory is mostly rocky forests with
a thin, distinctive river that runs down to the "whispering peaks", they are
extremely dangerous as cats have been killed after slipping on the rocks. only
cats with permission are allowed to go there. near the peaks is a entrance to
the moonpool, it is sacred to the clan and very important. the light of the moon
glimmers into the cave, aswell as glowbugs that light up the sides of it. The
camp is a cave, the large mouth is where they eat and it's the camp centre,
their is a boulder that the leader climbs utop to do meetings, and their
are multiple smaller dens for the cats of the clan. There is also a place
were a thicker river runs that the cats will swim and fish in.

the traditions.
the traditions of the clan are important to the clan, and there is multiple
that the clan follows. Some are accustomed to most clans, other unique
to them. Duskclan is taught to be fierce fighters, so when a kit is given
the title as a apprentice they have the choice to either spar with their
siblings or parents to test their already formed skills. seeing how they
do, the leader picks out a warrior who will teach them the neccassary
skills. With medicine cats, it's usually picked out specifically by the
medicine cat themselves or the ancestors. to become a warrior, an
apprentice must battle against their mentor, and if they succeed at
showing off impressive, formed skills then they will be given the title
as a warrior. as for other traditions, duskclan will often have clan
training sessions where they all go against eachother in battle, sparring
with eachother to learn. from kits to elder, they all participate in
the ritual. at the death of a cat the clan will give the now gone clan
member the feathers of a bird that best represents them. such as
a elegant yet protective cat would be given a swan feather. these
feathers are also given to be used as the nests of a conceived queen,
in hopes to have kits of such personalities (ex. a cat would give the
queen a eagle feather for hopes for her kits to be noble and strong )

the reputation.
the cats of duskclan are known for their snappish, fiery behaviour
towards the other clans and outsiders. they are fiercely loyal,
protecting their clan at all others costs—even the thought of loosing
their own life to save their own doesn't irk them. however, though
cold and ruthless, some have been actually rather sweet, though
forced to harden their shells for the sake of the clan. menacing
and fierce, it's wise that other cat's mustn't push the buttons of
this clan, for they will abandon any civilized ways in a heartbeat
if blood of their own is spilled.

( would it be okay if my leader is this cat? it's okay if not, i just have a few ideas in mind on what i want them to look like )

[ Duskclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Deimos ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me