Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Roster Update 10/30]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Please Read the Rules!]

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:09 am

Ever since Silverflowers death Spiderpaw had taken it upon himself to spend more time with Otterkit. The young tom was due to become an apprentice any day now and he was excited for him, but at the same time dread haunted his thoughts. Was the clan truly safe anymore? No one had yet discovered clues towards the possible killer of the gentle queen..

Ducking into the nursery he immediately noticed the new but empty nest. Confusion and slight fear set in but Spiderpaw refused to panic over what could be nothing "M-maybe one of the apprentices invited him into the apprentices den?" Mumbling to himself the tom was getting more worried by the second. Otterkits sent was stale and seemed to lead away from the dens, the freshest at the camps entrance. Now fearing the worst he rushed towards the warriors den and realized with a sinking heart that Otterkit hadn't followed a patrol, the deputy was still sleeping. "Ra-rabbittail! Otterkit is-isn't in camp!"
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:53 am

Emberheart trotted back into camp, a thrush in her jaws. The she-cat enjoyed early morning hunting by herself, and as she placed the bird in the fresh-kill pile, she heard a nervous sounding mew from the Warrior's den. Her ears perked and she quickly walked over, hoping to see what was wrong. As she poked her head into the entrance of the den, she heard Spiderpaw's words. Her eyes widened, making herself known. "He is not in the nursery?"
nathan | he/him | asd | queer | adult ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 am

Breezefire woke up in her den, seeing that Spiderpaw wasn't in his nest. He probably went out to play with Otterkit, she thought. Breezefire padded to the nursery, where she didn't find her apprentice, nor Otterkit. Breezefire's eye's widened. Where was Otterkit? "Is he... gone?" She asked herself. She rushed to the Warriors den, where she found Spiderpaw, but she was too worried to tell him that he should have woke her up when he did. "Silverfeather! Have you seen Otterkit?" She asked, frantically.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:05 am

Silverfeather
She looked at her friend panic lighting her eyes. "You mean otterkit isn't in the nursery? We have to find him!" Her eyes wide in disbelief. "Where would otterkit have gone?"she asked
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gallifrey falls. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:39 am

( Aw, are you kidding me? Rip :')
    Murderers please pm me?
█████
█████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carries morexxx
╔════════════╗

Hello! My name is gallifrey falls. I'm in
my 3rd year of college, so I might be sl
ow to respond to PMs or trades, sorry!
I love to write, though it has been mo
stly fanfiction so far. My fav things are
currently The Magnus Archives, Hazbin
Hotel, Gravity Falls, & Doctor Who.
PM me about anything, i love to chat!

╚════════════╝
╒══════════╕
trade thread - auction
light's on, light's off - ©

╘══════════╛
╒══════════╕
╘══════════╛
gallifrey falls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:24 am

The calls of her Clanmates worries the colorpoint warrior. "What's this about Otterkit?" Blueheart worriedly asks the closest cat.
She hopes he's okay...
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:33 am

"He's not in the nursery- he's missing" Mewed Emberheart, her gaze shifting to Blueheart. "I'm sure he's fine. I don't think he fully understands what happened to Silverflower.. maybe he went looking for her? We shouldn't assume the worst." She held back her anxiety. No one would hurt a kit, right?
nathan | he/him | asd | queer | adult ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:43 am

Breezefire thought for a second. "Ummm. I think he said he wanted to be a warrior for his mother... Maybe down the river?" she said, hoping she was way off and Otterkit was still in camp, unlike her apprentice. "Spiderpaw, do you know where his scents are freshest?" she asked, Anywhere but the camp entrance. Anywhere but outside camp. She thought, feeling angry at Otterkit, for leaving camp.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:46 am

Yewbriar clenched her eyes closed, hearing the chattering of her Clanmates just outside. She was awake, sure-- but didn't want to see what had happened. The scent of worry remained from her dream, confirming her fears to be true. The fur along her spine began to bristly as she slowly slipped out of the den. She could catch a few words from the murmurs spreading across camp-- 'Otterkit' and 'missing' were the ones that stuck out the most. From this, the she-cat simply assumed that Otterkit was missing. The black tabby growled, trying to make it loud enough for everyone to hear, "If he's missing, do you think standing around here is going to find him? We need to send groups to go out and look, because sitting here and talking about it won't do anything." Of course she was worried. She just wanted everyone to know that they needed to do something about it.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:43 am

Silverfeather
She bounded after breezefire. "Breezefire, let me help look for him. If something wandered into our territory you're going to need a warrior to help," she said softly. She caught otterkits scent briefly not thinking to follow it right away
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me