Signature Criticism! [v.1]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Signature Criticism! [v.1]

Postby The Ghost Of You » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:20 am

ooh! i love the clever usage of the incorporating the bi colours into your sig with the paws! the only thing i'd personally change is to make the entire sig centered rather than having it be left aligned. other than that, i think it's pretty neat!
ImagexImage
๐’๐Ž ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐‹โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฅโฅโฅโ”€
โ–บhey, the name's Kai! i love
ben 10, ninjago, generator rex,
and the spectacular spiderman!

โ˜… - carrd - last.fm - tumblr - โœง
bring me the horizon,
limp bizkit, slipknot,
mcr and waterparks!
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโœฆโœฆโ”€
The Ghost Of You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:26 am

ooooo this might be my fav sig of urs so far. i like how u only used one main gif so its not overwhelming and the background pics are also super subtle.
maybe the font color of the quote can be something not black. try using an image color picker website and find colors from ur images. and make the black bio text a dark maroon? (theres very little true black in ur images)
[๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ]
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
(ยฏ`ยท she/her โ€ข
..`ยท. x est โ€ข ยทยดยฏ)
entp โ€ข 5w4 .ยทยด
.Image
Image Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
old user is royale | pms welcome.
uni student majoring in stats and
ecology/evolution [ โ™ก ] trade me!
Image Image
โ–‘โ–‘โ€‡โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”Œ โœฆ collections
โ”‚โฎก โ€Ž dwrf hamsters
โ”‚โ€Žowls,โ€Ž squid, bats
โ”‚โ€Žpps bws, '19 fae,
โ”‚โ€Ž'11 faire, bettas !
โ”” my sig shop

glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hateno » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:56 am

i really like this signature! the fact that even the pet ties into it is a really nice touch and shows how much it's been planned out. i also like how the gifs don't have a ton of motion, so even though there's a more than i'd usually like, it's not at all overwhelming. it also works with the different themes of each image, as the colors are all unified! the way the floral gif is split up and has rounded parts on the far left and right also adds a level of visual intrigue to the gif. overall, well done on the aesthetics and presentation!

though there are two major areas that i see that i can critique on:
    1. the text decoration in your little blurb is cute, but it all feels off-balanced to me. i think if you had the following instead, it'd look better visually:
    (ยฏ`ยท she โ€ข est
    .`ยท. xxxxxx ยทยดยฏ)
    entp โ€ข 5w4 .ยทยด

this, at least imo, would balance out the information so you have info that's to the right and info that's to the left, with the dots as separation. you can even do it where you have she/her separated into she โ€ข her if you wanted to keep the timezone in the middle.

2. this signature isn't the most compatible with all cs themes. i know trying to cover each theme is hard, but as a csdark mode user, the bunny gif is pretty difficult to see. furthermore, the dark blues especially in the rightmost border/gif image don't have a high contrast with the background of the theme, leading it harder to make out. i don't think it's necessary to address this if you don't want to, but if you'd want to give it a shot, i'd try to replace the bunny with a different image (possibly one that isn't meant to be just lineart) and lighten the images by a smidge. though this may change the entire vibe of what you're going for, and lose the harmony with the pet, so it's ultimately up to you if you decide to do this.
hateno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KrillTakoyaki » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:29 pm

I think your signature is lovely! The colours go so well together, the green itself works great with the default theme for CS :) My only comment, if any, is that it looks a little bit squished into the corner for me? But I know that more compact and minimalist signatures have their fans, and it does look great!
xImage
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐ŸชปCharlie ๐Ÿชป

๐ŸชปThey ๐Ÿชป

๐ŸชปAdult ๐Ÿชป

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ Scotland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต.
๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ: ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ.
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ.

ImageImageImageImageImage

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
xImage
KrillTakoyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jarex » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:50 am

I love the colour palette and cute pictures; the purple flowers seem a bit out of place though and the running GIF is a bit flashy and distracting
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jarex - He/They - Dec 18 - INTP
I struggle with social skills, sorry

I also play: FP, FR, PCE

Puffin GIFs from BBC and NatGeo

Image Image
Jarex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery