Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Postby geto » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:33 am

Number of Dogs: 4 Brutes/1 Fea
Next ancestral visit: Now {Est timing}

A month ago;

As Elise approached the loner, he seemed to be sitting all by himself, washing his fur.
By looks, she knew that she could take him down easily if she wanted to, the strange wanderer looked so thin and small, almost like he was still in his early stages of adulthood, much less say his thick fur was not hiding the fact that he looked so frail.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, feeling cautious.
Whipping his head around and standing up quickly, the young male backed away slowly, "I-I'm just passing by."
She narrowed her eyes, somehow not believing the young male's words, "You'll come with me, and we'll see what our alpha decide to do to you."

•••

Now;

Chuckling, the big dog caught up to the fea's side, purposely bumping his shoulder against hers as she looked up at him, annoyed.
"How long more are you going to bother me? Shaman." She growled softly, her eyes drifting back to the road.
"As long as I exist in this kennel."
"And keep in mind who you should respect."
Elise teased, pacing quicker.

As silence passed the two, she looked up to meet the brute's eyes again, a slight pang of guilt washing through her as she noticed that his face had suddenly lost their usual look of mischief,
"You aren't always this quiet, did I say something wrong?"
And as if snapping out of his train of thoughts, Rowan looked back to her before muttering out softly, "Oh, no. I was just..reminiscing of the days when I used to be in my old pack."
"Old pack?" Elise repeated, "You've never told me about that before,"

But before she could finish, Rowan had cut her off as if he didn't want to speak about it..and clearly, Elise knew something was up.

"A story for another day huh?" She muttered under her breath.

{1 small bird has been added to the prey pile.}
{1 vole had been consumed.}
{Norman has been accepted into the kennel!}
{Norman, Noctis and Koda goes on a hunt.}
{Elise goes on a patrol.}
{Rowan goes to search for herbs.}
{Noctis asks the ancestors for an Ironteeth.}

Alpha:
          Noctis | 37 moons | Brute | xXx
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Beta:
          Elise | 34 moons | Fea | xXx

Shaman:
          Rowan | 28 moons | Brute | xXx

Ironteeth:
          Koda | 22 moons | Brute | xXx
          Norman | 18 moons | Brute | xXx

Tenderpaws:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Tansy (×1) | Usage
    Poppyseeds (×1) | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Bird | x2 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Vole | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Bird | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer/Elk | x0 | 6 servings
    Hog/Wild Boar | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:
    Dog Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
Last edited by geto on Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: thunder valley pack

Postby ilhdc7 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:07 am

Thunder Valley Pack
Number of Dogs: 05
Next Ancestor Visit; 20th of December
Pups Due In; 2 Moons

Rexx walked by himself, his paws hitting the ground with resounding thuds, his eyes searching the forest before him. He had heard other dogs talking, but they were moving quite fast, and he couldn't seem to find them, let alone get close enough to them to talk to them. For a long time, he couldn't seem to find the dogs, and it had finally gone silent. He sat down, very confused, and slightly turned around.

He decided to let them go, but as he turned around, he heard the whispers of a voice, and he sprinted towards it. His strong, lean frame galloped at the sounds, and in the middle of a small clearing, he saw an two faes and a male. The male was hunched over the grey female, and was talking to her in a comforting voice. Rexx cleared his throat, and all three dogs's heads snapped up. The large white female glared at him while the red male studied him curiously. The female on the ground was struggling to get up, but realized that they outnumbered the one lone male.

He cleared his throat again, and asked, "Why are you on my territory?"

"We didn't know anybody owned this land," The white female answered.

"Well. I'm starting a new pack here, and my goal is to be the biggest pack around, one that nobody would mess with."

The white female looked at him and nodded, "Well, I need a place to be. My former pack, unfortunately, disbanded. They were good folk, but I need a pack to belong to. I'm not sure about Vulcan & Atlantis, but I want to join."

Rexx shook his coat, surprised at the females bluntness & straightforwardness. "Alright. What about you two?"

The red dog nodded, "Need a Shaman?"

"I already have one back at camp, but she's young, and you look a little more experienced. I'd gladly have you. What about you?" He pointed his nose toward the female resting on the ground.

She sighed, "I've - I've never been in a pack before, and I've always lived on my own-"

The red dog interrupted her, speaking so softly that Rexx couldn't hear him, "You have pups that need to be taken care of. They need a place where they will be safe & protected."

She sighed, and her doe eyes glistened as she thought of the young pups in her belly. "Oh, Alright, I'll join, but once my pups are adults & can take care of themselves, I'm leaving, and going to follow the sun."

Rexx nodded, his eyes wide, "Pups?" He wasn't sure that he had a big enough den for pups to survive in, but he was willing to dig a larger one, or find an old bear burrow.

She smiled, standing up and shaking her coat out, "That ok, boss dog?"

He nodded and chuckled , "Sounds alright mama dog..."

new members; Atlantis & Vulcan & Tania
hunting; Rexx & Tania
herbs; Domina & Vulcan
rexx also goes and looks for new members

Alpha:
          Rexx | 37m | stud | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

Beta:

Shaman:
          Domina | 24m | fae | X
          Vulcan | 28m | stud | X

Irontooth:
          Tania | 60m | fae | X

Trainees:

Pup-Mothers:
          Atlantis | 21m | fae | X

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    x1 Beech leaves | Used for carrying other herbs
    x1 Bindweed | Keeps broken bones in place
    x1 Catmint | Best remedy for greencough
    x1 Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes
    x1 Chervil | Treats infected wounds + bellyaches
    x1 Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, inflammation on stiff joints
    x1 Borage | helps faes create milk, reduces fever

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    strike= don't have enough warriors to hunt yet

salmon | x0 | 3 servings
    pheasant | x1 | 2 servings
    chicken | x0 | 1 serving
    wild boar | x0 | 6 servings
    elk | x0 | 6 servings

rabbit | x0 |  2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Slaughterhouse [ — 2 ]

Postby dea invidia. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:02 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
05 Faes • 05 Brutes
IntroductionArchive

. one month ago .
Dahlia let out an annoyed warning growl to the little pup attempting to climb over her. She wasn't really the motherly type, and was started to regret sending Rowdy out. He heard steps, and perked her head up, shaking the boisterous off her rump. The bull terrier came back into the den, unable to present his queen anything of use. "Nothing?" The queen spat out with a frustrated tone, "There were no herbs at all?" she couldn't believe it, she stormed out of the healer's den leaving the terrier with ears and tails tucke while the puppy stared at the entrance shivering. "I-I-Is she angry with you, M-mr Rowdy?" the young pup asked, looking up at her main caretaker, "I'm afraid so Lucetta."

"Who are you?" Blue spat at the loner while Eris had him pinned on the ground, all teeth bared. The loner made one struggling attempt to get up before Eris shoved him back down with teeth snapping close to his neck. "Roscoe." The loner said, seeming to be struggling for air. "You're in Slaughterhouse territory." Eris snapped, glaring at the dog beneath her paws. "Please, I just need a place to call home." He said, watching as Eris looked at Blue and they seemed to be communicating without words. "Eris get off him, we'll bring him to the queen. She'll decide what to do with him." Blue said, watching as his kennelmate reluctuntly got off of the dog and stood dominantly as Roscoe got up. "Eris, you stay behind him, make sure he doesn't run." Blue added, beginning to walk back to the abandoned building.

Esther picked up one of the rabbits, as did Sova, "This haul is rubbish!" Tank growled out. Esther and Koda shook their heads, they knew the struggles as a hunter but the guard wasn't really helping. "Come on, let's just get this back so we can eat." Koda suggested, already starting to head back to the abandoned building. There would be just enough for the kennel, but he knew that Dahlia wouldn't be too happy with that performance. She expected things that couldn't be accomplished, she expected a sheep or boar or deer from the hunters everytime she sent them out, but it wasn't achievable all the time. As fall was upon them animals were in dens or beginning to migrate, for the sheep on the farm, the humans had begun to keep them inside a bit more. Sure Koda wasn't pleased with his own performance, but there was nothing he could really do about it.

There was a commotion within the abandoned building, in front of Dahlia and loner stood, asking for entrance within the Slaughterhouse. "So you are asking me for entrance within this kennel, I have heard correctly have I not?" Dahlia questioned with narrowed eyes, "Yes ma'am" Roscoe said, shrinking a bit as he noticed the female that had held him down attempt to stifle a laugh. "What would you say is your strong point? Hunting or fighting?" Dahlia asked once again, already not too impressed. "Hunting ma'am." once again it was a simple reply, but Koda and Esther's attentions were caught at his words. "So be it, you will undertake the same trial as Esther and Koda undertook upon their entrances to the kennel. Koda, Esther, set the trial up. Blue, take Roscoe here to the beginning." Dahlia said, watching as the dogs did as they were told, it would be interesting to see if this one passed.

. now .
Esther, Koda, Roscoe and Sova walked out towards the farmlands together. Sova prancing ahead while Esther, Koda and Roscoe kept an even pace. "So Roscoe, did you have a kennel before this one?" Esther asked the newest member, "Well, not one that lasted long. We probably lasted around 8 months before we disbanded. Some of the members went off in groups, I went with my best friend, but she was taken by the humans not long after. Before, Blue and uhhh Eris found me, I was just trying to keep out of harm's way. Ya know? Survive while I have a chance." He told the female, the hound hanging onto his every word. Koda smiled at this, he had watched as Esther and Roscoe had hit it off right away from the trial, and he too was glad that he was here. Now that they had another hunter on the team, they no longer had to deal with the guards swapping in and out of hunting shifts, they still had Sova, but at least she knew what she was doing.

Eris and Blue went off to patrol sections of the forest, it wasn't a part of the territory that the pair patroled often, Dahlia usually sending them off to the city. However Dahlia had seemed interested in seeing what was happening in that section of her territory, and taking Tank with her as a sort of apology for sending him off with the hunters. Eris and Blue got along well enough, although he had to admit despite being young the female was pig-headed and full of herself, she seemed to get along better with Tank while Blue enjoyed the queen's company more. As he found himself thinking about Dahlia, Blue couldn't help but question the rank of king. "Hey Eris, do you think Dahlia has a dog in mind for the rank of king?" He asked looking to the female beside him, "I don't know, but probably not. Sure she has you and Koda as second and third in command, but I don't think she'd be so quick to promote a dog to king." Eris replied, ignoring Blue as she continued to patrol.

[ The kennel consumes 2 Hares ]
[ Blue and Eris patrol ]
[ Rowdy looks for herbs with Lucetta ]
• Lucetta is there just so Rowdy can supervise her •
[ Dahlia and Tank patrol ]
[ Sova, Esther, Koda and Roscoe hunt ]

. queen .
Dahlia • 39 Months • ♀ •

. second in command .
Blue • 48 Months • ♂ •

. medic .
Rowdy • 76 Months • ♂ •

. medic in training .
Name • Age • ♂/♀ • [url=link][/url]

. guards .
Tank • 40 Months • ♂ •
Eris • 35 Months • ♀ •

. scouts .
Sova • 43 Months • ♀ •

. hunters .
Esther • 48 Months • ♀ •
Roscoe • 46 Months • ♂ •

. nursers .
Name • Age • ♀ • [url=link][/url]

. pups .
Lucetta • 2 Months • ♀ •

. ally kennels .
Kennel Name • Username

. borders .
North • Kennel Name • Username
East • Kennel Name • Username
South • Kennel Name • Username
West • Kennel Name • Username

. fresh-kill pile .
Snake • x0 • 1 serving
Vole • x0 • 1 serving
Mice • x0 • 1 serving
Rabbit • x0 • 2 servings
Small Birds • x0 • 2 servings
Large Birds • x0 • 3 servings
Sheep • x0 • 5 servings
Deer • x0 • 6 servings
Wild Boar • x0 • 6 servings
Hare • x2 •  2 servings

. family .
[ ❥ = mates • ✘ = former ]
Name ❥ Name
↳ Pups
Iris (?) ✘ ??
↳ Viola (?), Silvia (?), Malvolio (?), Lucetta, Romeo (?)
      . king .
      Name • Age • ♂ • [url=link][/url]

. third in command .
      Koda • 71 Months • ♂ •

. guard in training .

. scouts in training .

. hunters in training .

. elders .

. omegas .

. enemy kennels .
      Kennel Name • Username

. medicine store .
      Herb • Usage
      Herb • Usage

. mentors .
      Mentor • Trainee • No. sessions
      ↳ Moves
      Mentor • Trainee • No. sessions
      ↳ Moves

. deceased dogs .
      Name • Cause of Death • ♂/♀ • [url=link][/url]
Last edited by dea invidia. on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Falling Leaves - 13

Postby womp womp » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:03 am

Number of Total Dogs: 21 || Male: 12 || Female: 9 || Servings Needed: 5 || Pups Due In: N/A

Bullet swiftly made his way into camp with a female obediently trotting behind. He immediately spotted the border patrol with a dog he didn't recognize tentatively following. They were a well-built, muscular male who - telling from the uneasy glint in his eyes - felt defeated. "Hello Eloise, Mercutio and Ricochet. Who do you bring here?" He asked. Ricochet growled, suddenly noticing the female that wore a confident smile behind Bullet. "This is Raj. He claims to be a loner and wants to join Falling Leaves. But who's that female, Alpha?" Ricochet questioned, suspicion quivering throughout his words. "This is Delta. A female our ancestors gave us." Bullet explained hastily. "But welcome, both Raj and Delta. I hope you feel welcome here."

"Oh, this is terribly exciting! Our pups are going to be apprentices, Boom! Apprentices!" Lily squealed, excitement flooding her mind. "They grow so fast." Boom murmured more mildly, lovingly smiling at his and Lily's four pups. "I hope they get good mentors." Lily added, her enthusiasm ebbing away. "After all, I got to admit some dogs in Falling Leaves I don't particularly... trust." Lily admittedly softly, hope dully shining in her eyes. "Oh Lily. Don't worry, anyone would be great to mentor our pups. Don't stress it, they'll grow up to be amazing Ironteeth - and Shaman - nevertheless." Boom comforted, allowing his mate to lean in onto his shoulder. "I suppose you're right," Lily sighed. "They'll always be our pups, though."

A low growl formed in Falcon's throat, and one of the two new dogs, Raj, sauntered up to him. "Hello, Falcon. I know I'm new to this pack but what's on your mind that's making you appear so bitter?" Raj asked, his gaze flitting from the ground to Falcon's eyes, which flamed with fury. "Falling Leaves is becoming nothing more than a weak pack of mutts each second, Raj." Falcon indignantly confessed. "I almost regret joining. I doubt my brother Minnow doesn't, though. He's just another soft pup." He added, frowning. Raj sighed, but nodded. "Has Falling Leaves always been a weak pack?" He asked. "Possibly. I can't say since I didn't join from the very start, but when I joined it already seemed off." Falcon replied. "Our Alpha, Bullet, barely even deserves the title of 'Alpha' in the first place!" The rottweiler lashed in fury. "That's not quite nice of you to say, Falcon." A not pleased voice sounded. Falcon and Raj both whipped around, eye to eye to Bullet. "How much did you hear?" Falcon snarled, shifting to a threatening stance. "Everything. You know, Alpha's are trained to be able to keep tabs on their pack members." Bullet barked strongly, making Falcon's stance loosen slightly. "Forgive me, Alpha! I was simply expressing my personal opinion." Falcon defended fearfully. "Then why don't you say your complaints to me? You and Raj will go on a hunting patrol and bring the pack prey, and think about what you said." Bullet snarled. He dismissed the two from his sight, and they hurried off.

[ Falling Leaves has a feast and eats x3 rabbit (6 servings) ]
[ Falcon and Raj go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Boom, Cadeyrn, Mercutio, Key, Sage and Delta go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Eloise goes on a border patrol by herself and scents some dogs (if I can do that?) ]
[ Ricochet trains his Tenderpaw, Minnow ]
[ Gabriel trains her Tenderpaw, Michelle ]
[ Bullet consults his ancestors about making Beetle, Valentine, Pepper and Lune Tenderpaws ]

Alpha:
          Bullet | 39 months | Male | X

Beta:
          Gabriel | 35 months| Female | X

Shaman:
          Amour | 44 months | Male | X

Ironteeth:
          Boom | 52 months | Male | X
          Ricochet | 34 months | Male | X
          Falcon | 42 months | Male | X
          Cadeyrn | 45 months | Male | X
          Sage | 34 months | Male | X
          Mercutio | 36 months | Male | X
          Rio | 27 months | Male | X
          Eloise | 24 months | Female | X
          Key | 28 months | Female | X
          Raj | 43 months | Male | X
          Delta | 25 months | Female | X

Tenderpaws:
          Michelle | 13 months | Female | X
          Minnow | 10 months | Male | X

Pup-Mothers:
          Lily | 41 months | Female | X

Pups:
          Beetle | 6 months | Male | X
          Valentine | 6 months | Female | X
          Pepper | 6 months | Female | X
          Lune | 6 months | Female | X

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark - Eases Toothaches- x0
    Borage Leaves - It Produces More & Better Milk - x1
    Celandine - Soothes Damaged Eyes - x0
    Chamomile - Strengthens the heart - x0
    Cobwebs - To Help Stop Bleeding - x1
    Dock - Soothes Scratches - x2
    Goldenrod - For Healing Wounds - x1
    Marigold - Stops Infections & Stops Bleeding - x1
    Poppy Seeds - Helps Make A Dog Sleep - x1
    Ragwort - Keeps Strength Up - x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Bird | x0 | 2 servings
    Deer | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Gabriel | Michelle | 3 | Stalk, Endurance, Hunt
    Ricochet | Minnow | 1 | Stalk

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Boom & Lily | Beetle, Valentine, Pepper, Lune
    Name and Name | Pups
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little koi. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:38 pm

number of canidae seven [ six faes and one brutes ]

[ alouette, archie and lucine hunt ]
[ estelle, harriet and calypso hunt ]
[ a apprenticeship ceremony has been held; estelle will mentor calypso ]
[ estelle goes out to train calypso ]
[ alouette requests a littlepaw-nurser from the starry-skied dogs ]

leader:
    alouette • 24m • ♀ • X
    a selfless, compassionate border
    collie fae that is nimble & smart.
    lives: ★★★★★★★★★

second in command:
    archie • 27m • ♂ • X
    a slightly headstrong border col-
    lie mix who is loyal & confident.
    theme

overseer:
    lucine • 15m • ♀ • X
    a intelligent, hardworking border
    collie that is a bit self-doubtful.
    theme

healer:
    Name • Age • Gender • [url=link]X[/url]

hunters:
    estelle • 34m • ♀ • X
    a motherly lab husky mix who
    is helpful and understanding.
    theme

scouts:
    harriet • 31m • ♀ • X
    a quiet scottish deerhound
    with a creative mindset.
    theme

assailants:

subordinates

apprentices:
    calypso • 10m • ♀ • X
    a agreeable terrier collie mix
    who has great aspirations.
    theme

littlepaw-nursers:

littlepaws:
    bridgette • 4m • ♀ • X
    a bright saluki that is swift
    on her paws and with words.
    theme

omegas:

wise-ones:
    allied kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

enemy kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

borders

medicine storage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

prey stock:
    Finch | x0 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Raccoon | x0 | 3 servings
    Trout | x0 | 3 servings
    Sheep | x0 | 5 servings
    Elk | x0 |  6 servings

mentorship:

the deceased:

family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups

©
little koi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:29 pm

look into my eyes and tell me that you do not feel fear.

the basics
      the crimson pack lives in the humans city, in the outskirts and wherever they are undetected. they are ruthless and blood-thirsty, only accepting the best of the best. weaker dogs do not belong in this tribe, nor are they accepted unless to be used as the alpha's toy or prisoner.

traditions
      if a dog is too weak they will be put to death.
      if a recruit fails their assessment they are cast away from the kennel.
      only the best of the best are allowed to mate and produce pups.
      if a dog is sick for longer than two moons they are put to death.
      nocturnal habits are natural for the crimsons, as the humans produce a threat if they are caught.

terrain
      they live in an abandoned twoleg home with rooms, or dens, for each of the separate ranks. the alpha and her/his family live on the second floor, where common dogs are not allowed. there is a basement where prisoners and dogs under punishment go.

the ranks
      alpha female/male: the leader of the kennel or their mate.
      beta male/female: the second-in-command or alpha's pup.
      shaman: a healer.
      general: receives orders from the alpha queen, and relays them down to the other dogs.
      assassins: a variance of dogs who do not fit in with the other ranks; they are often secretive and quiet. they are typically scouts, or as their rank suggests, permanent silencers.
      soliders: one rank below assassins, these are the dogs who are keen eyed, combat-skilled, and die-hard loyal to the kennel. they fight off all dangers and are always at the front of battle fields.
      hunters: receives orders from the general. typically the most agile and lithe built, with a lot of stamina. they provide food.
      sergeant: in charge of all recruits training. they will lead them to the path most suited for them.
      recruits: pups six months and older, learning which rank they will one day hold.
      littlies: pups under six months of age.
      nurse maidens: along with giving birth to pups, these fae's aid the shaman should they ever need help.

breeds {from most common to least.}
      dobermen
      shepherds
      pitbulls
      malamutes
      huskies
      burmese mountain dog
      mutts or mixed breeds

food
      twoleg leftovers, rats, mice, and rabbits.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:03 pm

Seasonal Report: Spring, turning into summer

The Forgotten | Northern Stars | Pack Of Stinging Wind | The Thunder Valley | Brookweather Kennel | Windermere Kennel | Falling Leaves | Evergreen Forest | The Shining Suns | The silentium | The Obsidian Stars |

ferns. wrote:

aurora and duke go hunting
jeremiah trains lucy

[ Aurora and Duke catch x1 rabbit ]
[ Jeremiah teaches lucy the herbal recognition skill ]
[ A loner wanders into camp while the dogs are out and consumes x1 mouse ]
( Be careful, next post one member of your kennel will die of starvation )

little white lies. wrote:
the kennel of the obsidian stars

{ katja, arron, alia, mari: training session no. 1 }
{ elle: searches for herbs }

[ Mari and Alia learn the hunting skill ]
[ Elle finds x1 wild garlic ]

Oaks wrote:

{1 small bird has been added to the prey pile.}
{1 vole had been consumed.}
{Norman has been accepted into the kennel!}
{Norman, Noctis and Koda goes on a hunt.}

[ Norman, Noctis & Koda catch x1 large bird ]
[ Elise comes across a aggressive loner ]
[ Rowan finds x1 feverfew ]

ilhdc7 wrote:
Thunder Valley Pack

new members; Atlantis & Vulcan & Tania
hunting; Rexx & Tania
herbs; Domina & Vulcan
rexx also goes and looks for new members

[ Tania & Rexx catch a chicken ]
[ Dominant & Vulcan find x1 chickweed and x1 stick ]
[ Rex comes across a potenial beta ]

ICED-OVER wrote:

[ The kennel consumes 2 Hares ]
[ Blue and Eris patrol ]
[ Rowdy looks for herbs with Lucetta ]
• Lucetta is there just so Rowdy can supervise her •
[ Dahlia and Tank patrol ]
[ Sova, Esther, Koda and Roscoe hunt ]

[ Blue and Eris come across a rouge, along with the scents of other rouges ]
[ Rowdy catches x1 tansy and x1 yarrow ]
[ Dahlia and Tank come across another rouge who wandered with the one Blue and Eris found ]
[ Sova, Esther, Koda and Roscoe catch a large bird and a mouse ]

eclipseis,, wrote:

[ alouette, archie and lucine hunt ]
[ estelle, harriet and calypso hunt ]
[ a apprenticeship ceremony has been held; estelle will mentor calypso ]
[ estelle goes out to train calypso ]
[ alouette requests a littlepaw-nurser from the starry-skied dogs ]

[/center]

[ alouette, Archie and lucine catch a rabbit ]
[ Estelle, Harriet and Calypso catch a raccoon ]
[ Calypso learns how to hunt ]
[ Calypso and Estelle come across a pair of loner loner's ]
[ Alouette has been granted a littlepaw-nurser

bel. wrote:
look into my eyes and tell me that you do not feel fear.

the basics
      the crimson pack lives in the humans city, in the outskirts and wherever they are undetected. they are ruthless and blood-thirsty, only accepting the best of the best. weaker dogs do not belong in this tribe, nor are they accepted unless to be used as the alpha's toy or prisoner.

traditions
      if a dog is too weak they will be put to death.
      if a recruit fails their assessment they are cast away from the kennel.
      only the best of the best are allowed to mate and produce pups.
      if a dog is sick for longer than two moons they are put to death.
      nocturnal habits are natural for the crimsons, as the humans produce a threat if they are caught.

terrain
      they live in an abandoned twoleg home with rooms, or dens, for each of the separate ranks. the alpha and her/his family live on the second floor, where common dogs are not allowed. there is a basement where prisoners and dogs under punishment go.

the ranks
      alpha female/male: the leader of the kennel or their mate.
      beta male/female: the second-in-command or alpha's pup.
      shaman: a healer.
      general: receives orders from the alpha queen, and relays them down to the other dogs.
      assassins: a variance of dogs who do not fit in with the other ranks; they are often secretive and quiet. they are typically scouts, or as their rank suggests, permanent silencers.
      soliders: one rank below assassins, these are the dogs who are keen eyed, combat-skilled, and die-hard loyal to the kennel. they fight off all dangers and are always at the front of battle fields.
      hunters: receives orders from the general. typically the most agile and lithe built, with a lot of stamina. they provide food.
      sergeant: in charge of all recruits training. they will lead them to the path most suited for them.
      recruits: pups six months and older, learning which rank they will one day hold.
      littlies: pups under six months of age.
      nurse maidens: along with giving birth to pups, these fae's aid the shaman should they ever need help.

breeds {from most common to least.}
      dobermen
      shepherds
      pitbulls
      malamutes
      huskies
      burmese mountain dog
      mutts or mixed breeds

food
      twoleg leftovers, rats, mice, and rabbits.

[ the crimson pack has been founded ]
Nightwolf will be your mod

Diamond Sapphire wrote:
Number of Total Dogs: 21 || Male: 12 || Female: 9 || Servings Needed: 5 || Pups Due In: N/A

Bullet swiftly made his way into camp with a female obediently trotting behind. He immediately spotted the border patrol with a dog he didn't recognize tentatively following. They were a well-built, muscular male who - telling from the uneasy glint in his eyes - felt defeated. "Hello Eloise, Mercutio and Ricochet. Who do you bring here?" He asked. Ricochet growled, suddenly noticing the female that wore a confident smile behind Bullet. "This is Raj. He claims to be a loner and wants to join Falling Leaves. But who's that female, Alpha?" Ricochet questioned, suspicion quivering throughout his words. "This is Delta. A female our ancestors gave us." Bullet explained hastily. "But welcome, both Raj and Delta. I hope you feel welcome here."

"Oh, this is terribly exciting! Our pups are going to be apprentices, Boom! Apprentices!" Lily squealed, excitement flooding her mind. "They grow so fast." Boom murmured more mildly, lovingly smiling at his and Lily's four pups. "I hope they get good mentors." Lily added, her enthusiasm ebbing away. "After all, I got to admit some dogs in Falling Leaves I don't particularly... trust." Lily admittedly softly, hope dully shining in her eyes. "Oh Lily. Don't worry, anyone would be great to mentor our pups. Don't stress it, they'll grow up to be amazing Ironteeth - and Shaman - nevertheless." Boom comforted, allowing his mate to lean in onto his shoulder. "I suppose you're right," Lily sighed. "They'll always be our pups, though."

A low growl formed in Falcon's throat, and one of the two new dogs, Raj, sauntered up to him. "Hello, Falcon. I know I'm new to this pack but what's on your mind that's making you appear so bitter?" Raj asked, his gaze flitting from the ground to Falcon's eyes, which flamed with fury. "Falling Leaves is becoming nothing more than a weak pack of mutts each second, Raj." Falcon indignantly confessed. "I almost regret joining. I doubt my brother Minnow doesn't, though. He's just another soft pup." He added, frowning. Raj sighed, but nodded. "Has Falling Leaves always been a weak pack?" He asked. "Possibly. I can't say since I didn't join from the very start, but when I joined it already seemed off." Falcon replied. "Our Alpha, Bullet, barely even deserves the title of 'Alpha' in the first place!" The rottweiler lashed in fury. "That's not quite nice of you to say, Falcon." A not pleased voice sounded. Falcon and Raj both whipped around, eye to eye to Bullet. "How much did you hear?" Falcon snarled, shifting to a threatening stance. "Everything. You know, Alpha's are trained to be able to keep tabs on their pack members." Bullet barked strongly, making Falcon's stance loosen slightly. "Forgive me, Alpha! I was simply expressing my personal opinion." Falcon defended fearfully. "Then why don't you say your complaints to me? You and Raj will go on a hunting patrol and bring the pack prey, and think about what you said." Bullet snarled. He dismissed the two from his sight, and they hurried off.

[ Falling Leaves has a feast and eats x3 rabbit (6 servings) ]
[ Falcon and Raj go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Boom, Cadeyrn, Mercutio, Key, Sage and Delta go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Eloise goes on a border patrol by herself and scents some dogs (if I can do that?) ]
[ Ricochet trains his Tenderpaw, Minnow ]
[ Gabriel trains her Tenderpaw, Michelle ]
[ Bullet consults his ancestors about making Beetle, Valentine, Pepper and Lune Tenderpaws ]

[ Raj and Falcon catch x1 rabbit ]
[ Boom, Cadeyrn, Mercutio, Key, Sage and Delta catch a deer ]
[ Eloise finds Viola and Rocky ]
[ Minnow learns how to fish ]
[ Michelle learns how to fight ]
[ The ancestors approve of the future tenderpaws ]
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Number of Dogs: 4 Brutes/1 Fea
Next ancestral visit: Now {Est timing}

A month ago;

-Writer's block-

•••

Now;

Writing later

{1 small bird had been consumed.}
{The loner has joined the kennel, her name is Freya.}
{Norman, Freya, Noctis and Koda goes on a hunt.}

Alpha:
          Noctis | 38 moons | Brute | xXx

Beta:
          Elise | 35 moons | Fea | xXx

Shaman:
          Rowan | 29 moons | Brute | xXx

Ironteeth:
          Koda | 23 moons | Brute | xXx
          Norman | 19 moons | Brute | xXx
          Freya | 20 moons | Fea | xXx

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Tansy (×1) | Usage
    Poppyseeds (×1) | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Bird | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Vole | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Deer/Elk | x0 | 6 servings
    Hog/Wild Boar | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:41 am

one female: zero males

later

[ Athena requests an Alpha Male from her ancestors. ]
[ Athena goes hunting. ]
[ Athena searches for kennel members. ]

Alpha Female:
          Athena Annan | 18 moons | Female | X

Alpha Male:

Beta Female:

Beta Male:

Shaman:

General:

Assassins:

Soliders:

Hunters:

Sergeant:

Recruits:

Littlies:

Nurse-Maidens:

Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Leftovers | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Rats | x0 | 2 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Pigeons | x0 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
    Finch | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Recruit | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Recruit | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
Last edited by clarke, on Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 am

Number of Dogs: 48 (Males; 25 Females; 23)
Speak to the Stars: x
Servings need: 9

The Northern Stars consumes x4 small birds and x1 mouse.(9 servings)

---

The past few moon shad gone by quickly. Kodiak was stunned to see his pack growing and thriving so well, he could remember when it was just him. The large male padded to the elder's den, glancing in. His eyes rested on a sleeping Parker, the pack's first shaman. Kodiak let out a small sigh, sad to see his friend have to retire so early. As the alpha turned to leave a small woof caught his attention, turning his head back towards the elder's den. There Dusty sat up, greeting the alpha with a smile. "It's nice to see you checking in on us. I'll let Parker know you stopped by. He'll like that." the old golden barked quietly. Kodiak smiled, dipping his head to Dusty before turning back to head into the main cave.

Once he stood in the main cave that's when the pack really came alive. It was center of the camp, the place for those of any rank to come together. Kodiak took the sight in for a few moments before taking up his position on a medium sized rock. The rock was used as a way for the alpha to address the pack more easily. It was also used for pups to play on under the watchful eye of their mothers. The alpha let out a small howl, gathering his pack together to begin the day. Shortly after Kodiak's howl echoed through the caves, the pack filtered into the large main hall.

"First I want to thank our ancestors for letting our pack thrive and continue to grow. Without them we would slip in to chaos, and surely lose ourselves. In the upcoming moon I would like to take a small group to give a thank you offering to the ancestors. Until then let us move on to our next task. Last time Akira and them went out on patrol the scented a bear. I want a patrol out there to chase it away. Other than that you all know what to do.” Kodiak barked.

Upon finishing his announcement the large alpha jumped down off the rock landing with a small thud. “Bird!” he barked out, waiting for his tenderpaw to join his side. Shortly after calling out a semi fluffy black and white dog bounded over. The young female smiled up at her mentor, her tail swishing from side to side. Kodiak chuckled a bit, happy to have another tenderpaw to train. “Let’s go get some training in.”

---

Being Kodiak’s third, Stone quickly accepted taking a patrol out to chase away the bear. They had a few problems before, but with the pack growing so quickly the large gray pit knew his patrol would be able to handle it. Stone smirked a bit as he lead his patrol out, flanked by Red and Bear. The remaining patrol member’s walking behind him as they kept their eyes and ears alert.

Bear, Stone’s old tenderpaw broke the silence with a small woof. “I see you and Bailey finally got together, it’s honestly about time you know.” He teased. Stone let out an annoyed huff, gently bumping Bear. “Yeah at least I got myself a mate. What about you huh? Any females catch your eye yet?” Stone stated.
It didn’t take too long until the males begun talking about females and other things. It was interesting to learn about the others. Stone enjoyed moments like these, often soaking everything in knowing it could be taken away quickly.

---

On the other side of the pack’s territory in one of the smaller clearings Amber and Akechi had begun their training. Amber was shocked to be given the chance to train one of the new tenderpaws, but quickly jumped at the chance. The golden brown female had grown quiet bitter over the past few moons, annoyed that many of her pack mates had found someone or was close to someone. However now with a tenderpaw the female quickly began working on her plan to destroy the pack’s peace.

“Akechi, I noticed your siblings seem to thrive and get along well with others while you are often over looked. I’ve noticed your mother is also distant to you and your siblings. Maybe she resents you.” Amber spoke. Akechi sat there, his ears held tightly to his head confused why his mentor was saying such things. However as he sat there and listened to the older female he began to wonder why he was often over looked and other things. Shaking his head a bit Akechi rose to his paws and padded away, Amber hot on his trail. “Don’t run from the truth Akechi. You’re not alone though. Join me and together we can rise among the ranks.” Amber smiled, putting a paw on Akechi.

---

{Kodiak asks to make Jenny and Steele tenderpaws.
Kodiak takes Bird out to train.
Korra takes Yusuke out to train.
Amber takes Akechi out to train. Amber fills Akechi’s head with lies. (evil plotting!)
Boss takes Tank out to train.
Banjo takes Sakura out to train.
Dane takes Makoto out to train.
Shiho takes Delilah out to train.
Eagle, Kai and Reba go herb hunting.
Charlie, Wallen, Daisy, Azalea, Shiloh, and June go hunting.
Azora, Dakota, Leif, Graham, and Apollo go hunting. (Can Azora get caught in a hunter’s trap and get injured?)
Rose, Bailey, Akira, Norma, Kayode, and Scooby go on a patrol.
Stone, Bear, Red, Baxter, Sasha, and Zeus go after the bear. (Can Stone get hurt and Baxter die?)
Thunder and Nina go for a walk. They become mates. (no pups yet)
Ray goes into labor.
Brittany helps Ray.
Dusty and Parker go for a small walk near camp.}

Alpha:
Kodiak | 96 moons | Male | Alaskan Malamute
Lives: ★★★★★★★

Beta:
Charlie | 83 moons | Female | Greater Swiss Mountain Dog

Shamans:
Eagle | 29 moons | Male | Icelandic Sheepdog
Kai | 57 moons | Male | Akita

Ironteeth:
Stone | 83 moons | Male | Pitbull
Thunder | 76 moons | Male | Belgian Malinois
Nina | 74 moons | Female | German Shepherd
Wallen | 74 moons | Male | German Shepherd
Daisy | 81 moons | Female | Icelandic Sheepdog
Korra | 38 moons | Female | Border Collie
Azalea | 69 moons | Female | Australian shepherd Mix
Amber | 79 moons | Female | Basque Shepherd
Shiloh | 77 moons | Female | Redbone Coonhound
June | 29 moons | Female | Icelandic Sheepdog
Rose | 29 moons | Female | Icelandic Sheepdog
Bear | 29 moons | Male | Icelandic Sheepdog
Boss | 84 moons | Male | Irish wolfhound mix
Bailey | 64 moons | Female | English Shepherd
Akira | 26 moons | Female | Husky/Australian Shepherd mix
Norman | 26 moons | Male | Husky/Australian Shepherd mix
Red | 25 moons | Male | Pitbull
Kayode | 79 moons | Male African Wild Dog
Baxter | 23 moons| Male | Boxer
Azora | 55 moons| Female | Husky/Sheltie mix
Dakota | 42 moons | Female | Siberian Husky
Banjo | 35 moons | Male | Shepherd mix
Leif | 39 moons | Male | Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
Sasha | 23 moons | Female | Red heeler pitbull mix
Dane | 44 moons | Male | Great Dane
Zeus | 43 moons | Male | Great Dane
Graham | 27 moons | Male | Border collie
Shiho | 66 moons | Female | Shikoku
Apollo | 67 moons | Male | Doberman

Tenderpaws:
Reba | 12 moons| Female | Husky/Sheltie mix
Scooby | 12 moons | Male | Great Dane mix
Bird | 11 moons | Female | Mutt
Yusuke | 8 moons| Male | Shikoku
Akechi | 8 moons| Male | Shikoku
Makoto | 8 moons| Female | Shikoku
Sakura | 8 moons| Female | Shikoku
Delilah | 8 moons| Female | GSMD/Irish Wolfhound mix
Tank | 8 moons| Male | GSMD/Irish Wolfhound mix

Pup-Mothers:
Brittany | 66 moons | Female |English Shepherd
Ray | 52 moons | Female |
x

Pups:
Jenny | 6 moons | Female | English shepherd/Malamute mix
Steele | 6 moons | Male | English shepherd/Malamute mix

Omegas:

Elders:
Dusty | 139 moons | Male | Golden Retriever
Parker | 74 moons | Male | Blue Heeler mix

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 1
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 1
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 3
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 1
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 1
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 2
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 1
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 1
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 1
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 1
Foxglove seeds | x - 1
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 1
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 1
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 2
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 1
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 1
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 1
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 1
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 1
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 1
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 1
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x7 | 2 servings
Hare | x3 | 2 servings
Small birds | x0 | 2 servings
Deer | x1 | 6 servings

Mentors:
Eagle & Kai | Reba | 4 | herb recognition, herb searching, herb assessing, herb gathering
Kodiak | Bird | 4 | hunting, fishing, defense, tracking
Kayode | Scooby | 4 | offense, defense, hunting, stalking
Shiho | Delilah | 1 | fishing
Dane | Makoto | 1 | climbing
Korra | Yusuke | 1 | offense
Boss | Tank | 1 | scenting
Amber | Akechi | 1 | tracking
Banjo | Sakura | 1 | swimming

Deceased Dogs:
Sage | Female | Still born | Icelandic Sheepdog
Ash | Male | Still born | Husky/Australian Shepherd mix
Willow | Female | Still born | Husky/Australian Shepherd mix
Slade | Male | Rouge Attack | Husky/Australian Shepherd mix
Cowboy | Male | Still born | Husky/Sheltie mix
Tiger | Female | Still born | Husky/Sheltie mix
Haru | Male | Extremely Weak after birth| Shikoku
Bandit | Male | Mountain Lion attack |
Siberian Husky
Jovi | Male | Weak lungs | GSMD/Irish Wolfhound mix

Family:
Daisy | Bear, Eagle, June, Rose and Sage (deceased)
Bandit and Azalea | Slade (deceased), Akira, Norma, Ash (deceased), Willow (deceased)
Azora | Reba, Cowboy (deceased), Tiger (deceased)
Boss and Charlie | Delilah, Tank , Jovi
Shiho | Yusuke, Akechi, Makoto, Sakura, Haru (deceased)
Kodiak and Brittany | x and x

Ally Kennels:
The Misfit Growlers | _Ravenfeather_
Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Borders
South | The Misfit Growlers | _Ravenfeather_