Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Teastar~ » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:53 pm

• Smokeclan•
Number of Cats: 7

"Do apprentices really pick ticks off of elders?" Oakpaw asked. He's been talking with Ravenberry for some time now, mostly asking her about clan life. Ravenberry chuckled "Yes" she anwsered "But anyways, I'm going to go now, I need to collect more herbs" the she-cat mewed and made her way out of the medicine cat's den "Wait! Can't you stay a little longer? Please? " Oakpaw pleaded "We can talk later" Ravenberry mewed "Besides, your mentor will be looking for you now" Ravenberry mewed "Right..." Oakpaw grumbled. The tom poked his head out of the medicine cat's den and saw Addertail and Rainheart sitting near the entrance of camp. Rainheart saw Oakpaw poking out of the den "Oakpaw!" Rainheart called. Oakpaw slowly approached her "Took you long enough to get here" Rainheart began How was I supposted to know that you were waiting for me? Oakpaw thought "Well come on, we're going on a patrol with Addertail" Rainheart mewed "Patrol?" Oakpaw asked in disbelief. Rainheart rolled her eyes "Yes, patrol. Now come on, let's go"

Cootwing and Wrenstripe were taking a walk through the pine forest "So..." Wrenstripe began "What did you want to talk about?" the she-cat asked. Cootwing stayed silent for a while "Uhm... hello?" Wrenstripe mewed in confusion. Cootwing stopped walking, he took a deep breath "Wrenstripe, will you be my mate?"

[[Ravenberry; Collecting herbs]]
[[Rainheart, Oakpaw and Addertail; Patrol]]
[[Wrenstripe and Cootwing; Become mates]]

[[prey eaten; 1 rabbit and 1 vole]]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
    Fogstar | 37 | Tom | X
    Lives: 9/9

Deputy:
    Rainheart | 29 | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
    Ravenberry | 41 | She-cat | X

Warriors:
    Cootwing | 31 | Tom | X
    Wrenstripe | 32 | She-cat | X
    Addertail | 21 | Tom | X

Apprentices:
    Oakpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint [2] | Cures Greencough.
    Cobweb [2] | Stops or slows down bleeding.
    Goldenrod [1] | Good for healing wounds.
    Chervil [1] | For wounds, bellyaches, kitting.
    Horsetail [1] | For injections, stops bleeding.
    Mouse bile [1] | To make ticks fall off.
    Comfrey [1] | Repairs broken bones, soothes
    wounds. Can be used for burns, itching.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 sevings
    Wren | x0 | 3 serving
    Thrush | x1 | 3 servings
    Finch | x0 | 3 serving

Mentors:
    Rainheart | Oakpaw | 1 | Hunting, Battle

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and name
Last edited by Teastar~ on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
Teastar~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:11 pm

r a v e n c l a n
Number of Cats ; 13
Next Moonpool visit ; February 4th
Blueshine’s Kits Due ; 2 days
(all art of my clan cats is made by me - please do not use it c:)

Blueshine opened her eyes suddenly, glancing around in the warriors den, then looked down. Yes, she was sure by now, her belly was swollen. She took a deep breath before she rose to her feet, padding out of the den. Her eyes instantly searched for Dapplepelt, and she didn’t realise someone had spoken to her. “What?” she meowed and turned her head, spotting two gleaming eyes in the darkness of the den. It was Sparrowfur. “You’re up early,” he chuckled, and the deputy smiled. “Couldn’t sleep,” she meowed as an excuse to leave the den earlier than usual, then squeezed through the entrance. The sun was barely rising by now, and the air was chilly. Not one sound was to be heard from the forest, and she looked to be the only cat awake.

The deputy sat down by the fresh-kill pile, tempted to take something. But of course, she didn’t, because that would have been against the warrior code. She sighed heavily at the thought of the warrior code; she had betrayed it. Well, Dapplepelt had. “Forgive me, StarClan,” she meowed softly, closing her eyes as she sat in silence until the rest of the clan woke up.

Whitefoot padded up to her leader, swishing her tail from side to side. “Mousestar,” she meowed. “We need to talk about Mudpaw. She is doing very well now, and is able to do most tasks I give her. I think she is ready to be a warrior.” The black warrior bowed her head in respect of her leader. Mousestar nodded. “Very well,” she meowed. “We will hold her warrior ceremony later,” she purred.

Whitefoot, Redstripe, Ambergaze and Spottedwhisper were sent out on patrol, and Blueshine tripped nervously over to Dapplepelt’s den. “Dapplepelt?” she meowed before she entered. To her surprise, Strikepaw was in there with him. “Oh,” she meowed, a bit baffled. Dapplepelt saw she needed to talk, and asked his apprentice to wait on the outside. For some reason Blueshine was glad she was the deputy at a time like this, because it didn’t seem very suspicious that she needed to speak with the medicine cat. “Dapplepelt.” She decided to just say it quickly. “I’m with kits.” The blue-coated cat saw the look on Dapplepelt’s face go from curious to shocked. “I… “ he stuttered. "I’m going to be a father?” She nodded. “But, of course, no one can know. You.. you know that, right? No one can know you’re their father. Not even them.” The medicine cat gained a thoughtful look on his face. “Of course. Of course I know that,” he uttered.

Mudpaw and Dustpaw were playing around with a leaf that had flown onto the camp clearing. “Look, this is how you’re supposed to do it!!” Mudpaw grinned, and crouched down. But before she had even thought about leaping forwards, Dustpaw had leapt onto the leaf, grabbing it in his jaws. “I win!” he meowed dramatically through the crunchy leaf. Mudpaw smiled evilly at him, and bounced onto him. “Hey!” the younger apprentice yelped, and let go of the leaf. Mudpaw grabbed it as quickly as she could. “I won,” she teased.

“Hey, guys, don’t act like kits. You’re too old to be doing such things now.” Cloudleap padded over to them. The big, white cat wasn’t scolding them in any way, but the apprentices both looked to the ground in shame. “Oh, come on, don’t you agree?” he purred, and smiled. “Dustpaw, we’re going out training so you got to say goodbye to your friend for now.” Dustpaw smiled at Mudpaw before he exited the camp clearing with his mentor. As he exited he saw his brother and the medicine go out, and he recalled Strikepaw saying something about collecting herbs today.

patrol ; whitefoot, redstripe, ambergaze and spottedwhisper
training ; cloudleap and dustpaw
herb fetching ; dapplepelt and strikepaw
warrior ceremony ; mudpaw = mudstorm
prey used ; one fish. fish left ; none

Leader ;
    Mousestar | 74 moons | Female | x
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy ;
    Blueshine | 44 moons | Female | x

Medicine Cat ;
    Dapplepelt | 65 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cat Apprentice ;
    Strikepaw | 10 moons | Male | x

Warriors ;
    Sparrowfur | 50 moons | Male | x
    Whitefoot | 37 moons | Female | x
    Cloudleap | 31 moons | Male | x
    Redstripe | 33 moons | Male | x
    Spottedwhisper | 18 moons | Male | x
    Ambergaze | 19 moons | Female | x

Apprentices ;
    Mudpaw | 15 moons | Female | x
    Dustpaw | 10 moons | Male | x

Queens ;
    Goldenheart | 58 moons | Female | x

Kits ;
    -

Elders ;
    -
    Ally Clans ;
    CaveClan | tauriel.
    BrookClan | purrfect.

Enemy Clans ;
    -

Medicine Store ;
    Catmint x1 | cures green cough & whitecough
    Chamomile x1 | traveling herb, soothes mind
    Chervil x2 | for infected wounds, bellyache & kitting
    Cobwebs x2 | stops bleeding & for broken bones
    Coltsfoot x1 | eases breathing & for cracked paw pads
    Comfrey root x1 | for broken bones & wounds ++
    Dock x1 | soothes screeches and wounds
    Fennel x1 | helps pain in the hips
    Juniper berries x1 | helps with bellyaches and breathing, gives strength
    Lavender x1 | cures fevers and chills, hides scent of death
    Marigold x1 | stops infections and bleeding / for stiff joints
    Poppy seed x1 | helps a cat sleep, soothes pain, shock & distress
    Wintergreen x1 | treats wounds and some poisons
    Yarrow x1 | extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit

Prey ;
    Mouse x1 | 1 serving
    Vole x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel x0 | 1 serving
    Fish x0 | 2 servings
    Thrush x0 | 3 servings
    Finch x0 | 3 servings

(RavenClan uses 2 servings per post)

Mentors ;
    Whitefoot | Mudpaw | done c:
    Cloudleap | Dustpaw | swimming, climbing
    Dapplepelt | Strikepaw | (med cat apprentice)

Deceased Cats ;
    -

Mates ;
    Mousestar + Sparrowfur | Strikepaw, Dustpaw
    Dapplepelt + Blueshine (forbidden)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/they ☽ adult
isfp ☽ gemini ☽ FR
swiftie ☽ marauder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ we always find each other. ❞
━━━━ ❝ in every lifetime? ❞
━━━━━━ ❝ in every one. ❞
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:53 pm

Birchclan
Number of Cats: 19
Next Moonpool Visit: Due
Kits Due: Today!!!

Brackenfrost had singled out Branchbelly in camp for reasons the brown tom didn't know - which was terrifying in itself. He could only assume that the older tabby was exacting revenge for the beetles he and Tinytail had planted in his nest a few moons back. He spent several tense minutes waiting for Brackenfrost to snap at him, only to find the tom watching him quietly, his eyes softer than Branchbelly had ever seen them. "You're very young to have taken a mate." He observed, catching him completely off guard. "She took me as her mate, I'm the one who asked." He replied, trying not to sound as defensive as he felt. Brackenfrost dipped his head and was silent for a moment, as if mulling over his next words. "I just meant that you should be certain this is what you want, it's easy to make mistakes when you're yo-" Branchbelly puffed up indignantly, cutting off Brackenfrost with an angry lash of his tail. "If so, then it's my mistake to make." He said coldly, expecting Brackenfrost to say more on the matter. He didn't, nodding faintly and taking the lead.

--

A blood-chilling wail shattered the lazy silence hanging over camp, driving every cat in camp to their paws. The clan's newest arrival, Frogstep, was the first to respond to the cry. What he found was one of the queens, Larkpounce, crouching over the bodies of two kits with her jaw hanging limply in a silent yowl with Tinytail staring at the three from her nest, mortified. Poppykit and Sedgekit weren't moving under their mother, but Pigeonkit and Owlkit were cowering in their nest, staring at their mother in fear. "Help! There's - something's wrong!" He shouted, but his cry was unnecessary; Rippleberry was already shoving her way by him with a bundle of herbs in her mouth. She never got the chance to use them, though. Shortly after nudging Larkpounce back and nosing the puny kits, the medicine cat looked around at the cats who had gathered outside the den and shook her head slowly. A second cry sounded from the gathered cats as Featherfur pushed his way through, shoving past Frogstep and Rippleberry and burying his nose in his mate's fur. "Leave." The gray tom whispered, curling his plumy tail around his daughters' bodies without looking back. Rippleberry put up no fight, dipping her head and leaving without a word. Frogstep didn't move, but instead took slow steps forward until he could touch his nose to the grieving queen's shoulder. Neither she nor Featherfur paid him any mind, and he left the nursery shortly after.

--

i have no idea what to write for this, as usual, but finchpaw is out looking for herbs while tinytail is having her kits!

--

Rainwhisker had ushered Reedpaw out of camp as soon as Rippleberry had rushed to the nursery. The small tom didn't need to see death so young. He'd been confused when she led him to the training hollow without explaining their sudden exit. "You're almost a warrior, I just want to get in one last training session!" She purred, praying that the remorse she felt digging a pit in her belly wasn't showing. If Reedpaw noticed her smile flagging, he didn't mention it. "Fine. But only because I'm going to be the best warrior in the clan!"

--

With the chaos in camp bringing almost everyone to the edge of their nerves, Hollytuft took the initiative and rounded up most of the stragglers around camp and set off with them for a patrol. The cats with her were jumpy and shaken, disturbed by the death of two kits on the same day that more were being born. Rippleberry had given no opinion on the fact that this might be a sign from starclan, frightening the clan even further. "Let's try to put it out of our minds, yeah? Focus on the patrol, to protect the kits we have." Hollytuft tried to sound confident, but the three warriors with her took notice of the uncertain tremor in her voice.

[Branchbelly and Brackenfrost are on patrol]
[Hollytuft, Lilycloud, Pikefang, and Kestrelflight, are also on patrol]
[Finchpaw is looking for herbs]
[Tinytail is having her kits! tiny and branch]
[Their two moons are up, Poppykit and Sedgekit are dead:'(]
[Reedpaw and Rainwhisker train]

[Half of this was from my last post on the old thread, but the other half is, y'know, new]

Leader:
          Robinstar | 57 moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Hollytuft | 62 moons | She-cat |

Medicine Cat:
          Rippleberry | 49 moons | She-cat |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Finchpaw | 15 moons | Tom |

Warriors:
          Brackenfrost | 54 moons | Tom |
          Rainwhisker | 47 moons | She-cat |
          Featherfur | 38 moons | Tom |
          Lilycloud | 33 moons | She-cat |
          Branchbelly | 17 moons | Tom |
          Kestrelflight | 12 moons | She-cat |
          Pikefang | 12 moons | Tom |
          Frogstep | 42 moons | Tom |

Apprentices:
          Reedpaw | 10 moons | Tom |

Queens:
          Larkpounce | 42 moons | She-cat |
          Tinytail | 19 moons | She-cat |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:
          Pidgeonkit | 2 moons | She-cat |
          Poppykit | 2 moons | She-cat |
          Sedgekit | 2 moons | She-cat |
          Owlkit | 2 moons | Tom |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |
    Ally Clans:
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Aspenclan | tree~racer
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs x1 | Soak up, slow, or stop bleeding
    Broom x1 | Make poultices for broken legs and
    wounds
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore pads
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Borage x1 | Produces more/better milk, can be
    used for fevers
    Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds
    Sweet-Sedge x2 | Eases infection
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain, or stops
    bleeding during kitting
    Chamomile x2 | Strengthens the heart and
    soothes the mind
    Yarrow x2 | Extracts poison from wounds, will
    make a cat vomit, ointment will help heal
    cracked pads
    Willow Leaves x1 | Stops vomiting
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Helps sleep, pain, distress
    or shock
    Burdock Root x1 | Used for rat bites
    Comfrey x1 | For broken bones, wounds,
    wrenched claws. Can be used for itching, or for
    inflammation on stiff joints. Can be used for burns
    or to ease stiffness in wrenched shoulders
    Stinging Nettle x1 | Induces vomiting, or
    brings down swelling. Helps wounds, and chewing
    the stems helps fight infection
    Daisy Leaves x1| Eases aching joints
    Deadly Nightshade x1 | To quickly kill a cat
    who cannot be saved
    Tansy x2 | Cures coughs, can be used to
    Cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting
    greencough. Soothes throats
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing or kitten
    cough, soothes cracked pads
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips
    Catmint x1 | Cures greencough/whitecough

Mentors:
    Rippleberry | Finchpaw
    Rainwhisker | Reedpaw
    {Swimming, Stalking, Hunting}

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Rainwhisker and Brackenfrost
    {Pikepaw & Kestrelpaw}
    Larkpounce and Featherfur
    {Pigeonkit, Poppykit,
    Sedgekit, Owlkit}

Tinytail and Branchbelly
    {kits here}
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:22 pm

Tumbleclan
Number of Cats:20

''Mudkit's choking!'' Dustkit screeched as he bolted into the camp, eyes wide with fear. Russetfern, content with her new name, bounded up to the scared kitten, her old mentor padding up beside her. ''What happened?'' Ravenflower asked, flicking her ears. ''Mudkit ate some berries...w-we were following Russetpaw when she was throwing them away!'' He blubbed. The tortoiseshell cat gasped, flicking her tail. ''You mousebrain, those were deathberries!'' She yelled, charging past the fretful kitten. ''We need yarrow!'' Russetfern exclaimed, turning to Ravenflower, who looked very grim. ''We do not have any sadly...'' She sighed. Addertooth, Mudkit's mother looked as though she was in agony, shaking her head sadly. ''My poor Mudkit, my poor, poor Mudkit!'' She cried, nuzzling into Shadetail's shoulder for comfort. Shadetail, too seemed heartbroken, not meeting Russetfern and Ravenflower's eyes. Sagestar spoke up at last, breaking the dismal quiet that had settled on Tumbleclan. It was their 1st death in many moons! ''Swanfoot, go and get his body...'' He sighed, flicking his tail. He felt so much older than he really was, but he was the leader and he had to do these things. ''Addertooth..your sons will be apprentices.'' he mewed, much to their confusion. Surely, only Dustkit would be an apprentice? Sootmask and Burrwhisker, although they'd not been close or interested in Mudkit while he was still alive, were both equally shocked at his passing. Soothing their parents and brother, Sootmask and Burrwhisker spotted Mudkit's limp body being carried in by a sombre Swanfoot. It tore their hearts up. ''Why?'' Sootmask muttered under her breath, shaking her head. Burrwhisker said nothing, shocked into speechlessness. Squirreltail and Blacknose glanced at one another, unable to comprehend the lost of a sibling, for they had either not known their siblings or were an only kitten. Brownpaw watched this whole spectacle from the apprentice's den, eyes wide whilst Rosepaw buried her muzzle into the skinny's tom's fur, much to his horror. What followed was equally a tragedy, as Mudkit's lifeless body was buried under the earth, with an inconsolable Addertooth watching. Sagestar climbed up the high rock, and renamed Mudkit, Mudpaw, and gave him Brambleheart as his mentor. It was an honour for the generally mature cat, and Dustkit admitted that he had been about to eat them, when Mudkit shovelled them all in his mouth to stop him eating them.

In a sense, Mudkit had been a hero, which warmed everyone's hearts, just a little to at least cheer for Dustpaw as he was appointed Swanfoot for a mentor. It had been a turbulent day, and everyone was glad to retire to their dens, Sagestar being the last to do so. ''Brambleheart, help me.'' he sighed, his nerves shaken and his years catching up to him. ''I'm just so tired.'' he croaked. ''And that's how I felt.'' came a quiet reply, from a blue and grey tomcat as he limped out of the elder's den. ''I used to be a deputy, but the leader was always absent, so I feel your pain, sonny.'' he smiled kindly at the brown leader, whom just dipped his head, unsure of what he was blabbing on about. Slatestorm settled beside Sagestar, and sighed loudly. ''I was always tired...and after the death of an apprentice, just one solitary apprentice that always cause trouble.'' Slatestorm rattled on. Sagestar, frustrated, snapped at the elder. ''Yes, but to the point of wanting to quit!?'' Slatestorm narrowed his eyes and nodded slowly. ''Yes...and I did...I left the clan, and when I left, I was forever branded a coward.'' he replied wistfully. ''It disbanded, of course.'' Slatestorm added, his eyes distant. ''You are a good leader...plus you've got Greynose.'' He reasoned. ''I just had myself, my leader was never there, your nothing like him!'' Slatestorm exclaimed. ''Don't quit, Sonny.'' and with those wise words ringing in his ears, Sagestar watched the elder trot back to his den. Perhaps it was worth respecting and listening to Slatestorm, Sagestar thought. he deserves a bit of company...well, Starclan, I rely on you once more. and with that Sagestar went to the moonstone. (Request for an elder)

Leader:
          Sagestar | 57 | Male | X

Deputy:
          Greynose | 62 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Ravenflower | 50 | Female | X
          Russetfern | 18 | Female | X
          Warriors:
          Swanfoot| 69 | Female | X
          Bearclaw | 56 | Female | X
          Shadetail | 44 | Male | X
          Pebblecreek | 26 | Male | X
          Burrwhisker | 20 | Male | X
          Sootmask | 20 | Female | X
          Rippedears | 48 | Male | X
          Speckledears | 50 | Male | X
          Squirreltail | 22 | Female | X
          Blacknose | 22 | Female| X
          Addertooth | 43 | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Brownpaw | 12 | Male | X
          Rosepaw | 8 | Female | X
          Dustpaw | 6 | Male | XX

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          Slatestorm | 128 | Male | X
    Ally Clans:
    Sleetclan | Wolfy858
    Sageclan | Kaden
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Coveclan | Mocksun
    Streamclan | Justice 'n' Joy
    Soulclan | KrazyKitty00
    Reedclan | Areater
    Flurryclan | Nyeh Heh Heh!!

Enemy Clans
    Witherclan | SeedCakes
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint| Cures greencough and Whitecough - x2
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing and to help calm cats down.
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats and prevents coughs.
    Feverfew | Used to cool feverish cats, treat head pain and reduce fever, colds and stomach ailments.
    Cobweb | Used to bandage up wounds and stop bleeding.
    Marigold | Used to cure infections, inflammations, bleeding and stiff joints.
    Horsetail | Used to cure infections and stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Used to ease pain and help sleep, not suggested for pregnant queens
    Bindweed | Use to help heal broken bones and hold them
    Catchweed | The same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Deathberries | Very poisonous, can kill a warrior in minutes, a kitten in seconds! X0
    (Although technically most of these are poisonous to cats anyway.)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Rippedears | Brownpaw | 1 | Climbing, Hunting
    Pebblecreek | Rosepaw | 1 | Hunting
    Swanfoot | Dustpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | Ate Deathberries - X - 6 moons old - Died as a kitten - Renamed Mudpaw in honour.

Mates:
    Addertooth and Shadetail - Cootpaw and Burrpaw - Dustkit and Mudkit
    Swanfoot and Speckledears - Brownkit -
    Swanfoot and Rippedears -
    Greynose and Foxtail of Sageclan - Ashpaw and Rosepaw
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:21 am

AspenClan
Number of Cats: 10
Next Moonpool Visit: today

Brambletooth sat in the nursery with his tail curled around his paws, talking quietly with Swiftfern while their two kits slept. Birdkit was curled up, nuzzling in her mother's belly fur, and Sparkkit was squirming restlessly in his slumber. Swiftfern gently pulled him closer, comfortingly licking his bright yellow fur until he calmed down. Brambletooth sighed. He wanted nothing more than to stay in the nursery and watch over his mate and kits, but he knew that he had to hunt. There was hardly enough fresh-kill to last the day, and since Robinstar had left earlier for the moonpool, it was necessary that he went out to hunt for food. "I'll be back as soon as I can," Brambletooth murmured, bending down to gently lick Swiftfern's cheek. "Don't worry, Brambletooth. I'm not going anywhere," Swiftfern purred in response, her whiskers twitching in amusement.

Once outside, Brambletooth went to the warriors' den to find Tanglestep. The tortoiseshell warrior padded outside impatiently without waiting for the deputy to speak. Brambletooth frowned. He could sense that Tanglestep wasn't fond of him--and the feeling was mutual, for the most part--but he would have to force himself to go on patrol with him. "Get the apprentices; the four of us are going hunting," Brambletooth meowed tersely. Tanglestep padded briskly to the apprentice den, but then returned with only Cherrypaw at his side. "Cricketpaw wasn't there," Tanglestep mewed through gritted teeth. Cherrypaw smirked at the prospect of her fellow apprentice getting in trouble. "Hmm?" The calico apprentice trotted merrily from the medicine den, where she had been sharing tongues with Speckledpaw. "Did someone say my name? I was just talking with--" "I'm sure the medicine cats have better things to do that listen to your senseless chattering all day. And you have things to do as well," Tanglestep snapped. Cricketpaw looked wounded, but kept her mouth shut tight, turning to the medicine den to blink a silent goodbye to her friend. Brambletooth gave Cricketpaw a small, reassuring smile before leading the patrol into the forest.

Sootpelt eyed his apprentice as the hunting patrol bounded away. He couldn't help but wonder if Speckledpaw or Cricketpaw were just friends or if something more was forming between them, although they were both still young apprentices. The dark gray tabby felt a flicker of guilt inside of him when he thought of his relationship with Rippleberry, but that was quickly extinguished by memories of the warm, tingling feeling that he got when he was around her. "I think we're both a little distracted," Sootpelt mewed decisively, causing his apprentice to turn around suddenly, as if he had forgotten that Sootpelt was there. "Want to come and collect some herbs?" the older tabby asked. Speckledpaw blinked twice, then smiled. Sure! Let's go," the spotted apprentice mewed cheerfully, padding from camp with his mentor at his side.

As this was all happening, Robinstar padded up to the moonpool and carefully touched her muzzle to the water, sending ripples across its surface. Within moments, sleep overtook her and she was dreaming. "It's very nice to see you all again," the leader mewed to the starry figures of her ancestors. "I would like to thank you helping AspenClan's first kits to be born healthy. AspenClan is doing very well. However... With Swiftfern now a queen, we are low on warriors. I ask that you send us a warrior to protect and feed the clan. Thank you," she concluded before awakening.
[Hunting patrol: Brambletooth, Tanglestep, Cherrypaw, Cricketpaw]
[Collecting herbs: Sootpelt and Speckledpaw]
[Moonpool, asking for a warrior: Robinstar]

Leader:
          Robinstar | 55 moons | female | X

Deputy:
          Brambletooth | 43 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Sootpelt | 47 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Speckledpaw | 7 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Tanglestep | 27 moons | male | X

Apprentices:
          Cherrypaw | 10 moons | female | X
          Cricketpaw | 8 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Swiftfern | 37 moons | female | X

Kits:
          Birdkit | 1 moon | female | X
          Sparkkit | 1 moon | male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint [x1] | best remedy for greencough
    Celandine [x1] | juice soothes damaged eyes
    Cobweb [x1] | pressed onto wound to soak up
    or stop/slow bleeding or to bind broken bones
    Comfrey root [x1] | can repairs broken bones,
    soothe wounds and burns, or help wrenched
    claws; helps itching or inflammation on stiff
    joints; eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders
    when lined in a nest
    Goatweed [x1] | eases anxiety and grief
    Honey [x1] | soothes infections or coughing;
    great for smoke-damaged or sore throats; help
    cats swallow other herbs; gives energy
    Marigold [x1] | can stop infection or bleeding;
    used for inflammation of stiff joints
    Poppy seeds [x1] | they can help with sleep or
    soothe shock distress, or pain; not for nursing
    queens
    Stinging nettle [x1] | can induce vomiting,
    bring down swelling, help with wounds or fight
    infection; helps heal broken bones when mixed
    with comfrey

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Robin | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Brambletooth | Cherrypaw | 2 | hunting, fighting
    Tanglestep | Cricketpaw | 1 | hunting
    Sootpelt | Speckledpaw

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Brambletooth and Swiftfern | Birdkit, Sparkkit
    Name and Name | kits
Last edited by røsebud on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaden » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:56 am

voidgear. wrote:
Skunknose gently pressed a goldenrod poultice on Minkcloud's shoulder, making the dark brown molly wince as her wound stung in response. The medicine cat purred reassuringly, waiting until the poultice dried off a tiny bit before applying cobwebs onto it. "Thankfully the injuries aren't too severe, you'll be out of here in no time." Skunknose mewed with smile, though it turned into a confused frown as she wondered what made the FlurryClan patrol so hostile. "I never expected for our own allies to attack us, though." She muttered to herself, though Minkcloud caught what she said. "Maybe they thought I was a rogue? They've never seen me before." She suggested, she didn't bear no ill-will to the FlurryClan cats, though being attacked so shortly after joining PineClan discouraged her a bit. Skunknose shrugged, not fully convinced by Minkcloud. "But they've seen Wasptail before, they must've recognized her." Now both mollies were confused, but before they could say anything, a questioning mew from Comfreyfang stopped them.

Skunknose was surprised to see her so close to the medicine den, Weaselstorm had always told her that the warrior always complained about how strong the smell was and how she couldn't stand sitting next to him due to the scent of the herbs that clung to his pelt. "Your first visitor, I'll leave you too alone now." Skunknose mewed, bowing her head towards Minkcloud and leaving the den, Minkcloud could hear her call Weaselstorm over so the two medicine cats could gather more herbs. Comfreyfang ignored how much stronger the scents of herbs were as she walked inside the den, her mind only thinking about how Minkcloud was doing after her injuries. The molly was worried for her Clanmate after a concerned and angry Wasptail stormed into camp with Minkcloud tiredly trailing behind, the sight of seeing her dark brown coat covered in scratches and blood pulled at her heartstrings.

"Comfreyfang, right? It's good to see you." Minkcloud greeted, the smile that she gave her made Comfreyfang's heart beat so loud she was positive Minkcloud could hear it. The molly could only manage a nod, her ear tips warm as she heard Minkcloud's quiet giggle. The dark brown cat patted the ground with her tail, requesting for Comfreyfang to down besides her. Comfreyfang quickly complied, the two beginning to talk about whatever they wanted to.
---
Shadowstar and Owlfur were talking in the leader's den, both had serious looks as they discussed what could have possibly made the FlurryClan patrol attack one of their own. What if the Clan was lying about their alliance and preparing for a battle instead? PineClan was strong, but it was much too small to risk sending out a battalion to face the FlurryClan warriors. Shadowstar supposed that would have to be addressed at the next Gathering, if they had enough warriors to fight by then. Another thing that concerned both leader and deputy was that Mintclaw had reported FlurryClan scent extremely close to the border, what reason could that be for? "We should be on guard from now on, send out patrols much more frequently." Shadowstar ordered, Owlfur giving a brisk nod in response.

"Will do, Shadowstar. Now then, how about we discuss the apprentices?" He mewed, all four were approaching their warrior ceremonies and doing fairly well in training: Lizardpaw seemed compliant to listen lately than he used to, Aspenpaw was a very aggressive and competitive tom who acted like a spoiled kit whenever things didn't go his way, Magpiepaw was the most intent listener, and Fawnpaw was learning better than expected from her mentor. "PineClan will be proud to have such fine warriors, though Aspenpaw concerns me." Shadowstar mewed, staring at her paw which had a fresh bite mark on it from her battle-hungry apprentice. Owlfur nodded, his friend's trainee was a lot more hard to handle than his brother, though the leader was good at reigning him if need be - Owlfur wished he had that kind of skill with young cats. "I have idea what to tell you there, though if I might say something, maybe you shouldn't stare at him so coldly." Shadowstar always stared at Aspenpaw and Magpiepaw that way, her golden gaze piercing and calculating, it was no wonder the two were always on guard in her presence.

Shadowstar sighed, Owlfur had a point, but she couldn't look at them without seeing their parents - two cats that had gotten away with breaking the code. "Perhaps you're right, I'm letting myself act immature and superstitious around them." She admitted, Owlfur's ears perked up in curiosity. "Superstitious?" He echoed, wondering what the molly meant by that. Shadowstar frowned, annoyed at herself for accidentally mentioning it. "I've heard stories of the ancient Clans in my travels, the kits of medicine cats in those always turned out to be mighty powers or destructive forces. I suppose I'm expecting Aspenpaw and Magpiepaw to turn out the same way." She said. Owlfur nodded, though he didn't really understand. The two cats decided to end the meeting there, Owlfur requested for Shrikeface to patrol by FlurryClan's border and for Rowanpelt and Wasptail to go hunting while he, Shadowstar, and Mintclaw gathered their apprentices to train.

actions wrote:Gathering Herbs: Skunknose & Weaselstorm
Border Patrol: Shrikeface
Hunting Patrol: Rowanpelt & Wasptail
Training: Lizardpaw + Magpiepaw + Aspenpaw

Skunknose and Weaselstorm found sweet-sedge and celadine.
Your border patrol found a new warrior.
Your hunting patrol caught a squirrel.
The apprentices learned the stalking skill.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Areater wrote:
It was a very busy day for the Clan. Troutstar headed out to the moonpool earlier than usual to request a warrior - she would need one, with all the nearly-apprentice aged kits. She briefly wondered if this new cat would mentor Smokekit; she had been thinking about Smokekit a lot recently. She wanted the best for him. She had briefly considered Mothflame as a mentor because of her motherly nature and because she knew Smokekit well, but she wanted a cat with more experience. At the moment, she was highly considering Herontuft. He was a good cat with a lot of experience. As she reached the moonpool, she took a deep breath and reached her nose to touch the cool pool. Every time she came, she wanted to just dive in, but she forced herself to restrain.
Weaselthroat padded alongside her new apprentice, her eyes soft but firm. "What do you think of ReedClan so far?" she asked her as they walked. Ashpaw thought for a moment, trying to form an answer. "I don't really like water," she admitted. "I prefer the forest." Worry clouded Weaselthroat's gaze - what if she wanted to leave? She couldn't lose her first apprentice! "Well, maybe you can change," Weaselthroat finally said, glancing over at the lake.
Tumbleflight watched as the large hunting patrol left. He realized he was on his own now, and nobody else had gone on a normal patrol. After telling the queens he'd return soon, he went off to patrol the border. Deerstep and Acornpounce came with him to search for herbs.
When all the cats returned, Stoatkit and Starlingkit clambered up the floodless tree, eager to become apprentices. Nutkit climbed slowly, standing as far away from her brothers as she could. Anger coursed through her veins as her brothers stood side-by-side.

[ Troutstar goes to the moonpool to beg for ask for a warrior.
Ashpaw trains with Weaselthroat.
Tumbleflight goes on patrol.
Silverwing, Herontuft, Minnowleap, Iceberry, Littleglow, and Barkstone go on bunting patrol.
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Stoatkit, Nutkit, and Starlingkit are ready to become apprentices. ]

StarClan has granted you with a warrior.
Ashpaw learned the hunting skill.
The border patrol passed uneventfully.
The hunting patrol caught a carp, perch and water vole.
Deerstep and Acornpounce found ragwort leaves and catmint.
Stoatkit, Nutkit and Starlingkit are now apprentices!

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

justice'n'joy wrote:
Skyfrost is welcomed to StreamClan and becomes friends with Ambergaze. "Our kits will train together! " they mew.

Splashfur steps forward. "Tigerwing, Mallowsplash and I shall go on a hunting patrol. Ambergaze and Emberblaze will take a border patrol. Maybe they will find a warrior!" (Hint, hint!)
. The apprentices train while two patrols go out.

The apprentices learned the hunting skill.
The border patrol found a warrior.
The hunting patrol found a fish and sparrow.

.galaxy. wrote:
Brackenfrost had singled out Branchbelly in camp for reasons the brown tom didn't know - which was terrifying in itself. He could only assume that the older tabby was exacting revenge for the beetles he and Tinytail had planted in his nest a few moons back. He spent several tense minutes waiting for Brackenfrost to snap at him, only to find the tom watching him quietly, his eyes softer than Branchbelly had ever seen them. "You're very young to have taken a mate." He observed, catching him completely off guard. "She took me as her mate, I'm the one who asked." He replied, trying not to sound as defensive as he felt. Brackenfrost dipped his head and was silent for a moment, as if mulling over his next words. "I just meant that you should be certain this is what you want, it's easy to make mistakes when you're yo-" Branchbelly puffed up indignantly, cutting off Brackenfrost with an angry lash of his tail. "If so, then it's my mistake to make." He said coldly, expecting Brackenfrost to say more on the matter. He didn't, nodding faintly and taking the lead.

--

A blood-chilling wail shattered the lazy silence hanging over camp, driving every cat in camp to their paws. The clan's newest arrival, Frogstep, was the first to respond to the cry. What he found was one of the queens, Larkpounce, crouching over the bodies of two kits with her jaw hanging limply in a silent yowl with Tinytail staring at the three from her nest, mortified. Poppykit and Sedgekit weren't moving under their mother, but Pigeonkit and Owlkit were cowering in their nest, staring at their mother in fear. "Help! There's - something's wrong!" He shouted, but his cry was unnecessary; Rippleberry was already shoving her way by him with a bundle of herbs in her mouth. She never got the chance to use them, though. Shortly after nudging Larkpounce back and nosing the puny kits, the medicine cat looked around at the cats who had gathered outside the den and shook her head slowly. A second cry sounded from the gathered cats as Featherfur pushed his way through, shoving past Frogstep and Rippleberry and burying his nose in his mate's fur. "Leave." The gray tom whispered, curling his plumy tail around his daughters' bodies without looking back. Rippleberry put up no fight, dipping her head and leaving without a word. Frogstep didn't move, but instead took slow steps forward until he could touch his nose to the grieving queen's shoulder. Neither she nor Featherfur paid him any mind, and he left the nursery shortly after.

--

i have no idea what to write for this, as usual, but finchpaw is out looking for herbs while tinytail is having her kits!

--

Rainwhisker had ushered Reedpaw out of camp as soon as Rippleberry had rushed to the nursery. The small tom didn't need to see death so young. He'd been confused when she led him to the training hollow without explaining their sudden exit. "You're almost a warrior, I just want to get in one last training session!" She purred, praying that the remorse she felt digging a pit in her belly wasn't showing. If Reedpaw noticed her smile flagging, he didn't mention it. "Fine. But only because I'm going to be the best warrior in the clan!"

--

With the chaos in camp bringing almost everyone to the edge of their nerves, Hollytuft took the initiative and rounded up most of the stragglers around camp and set off with them for a patrol. The cats with her were jumpy and shaken, disturbed by the death of two kits on the same day that more were being born. Rippleberry had given no opinion on the fact that this might be a sign from starclan, frightening the clan even further. "Let's try to put it out of our minds, yeah? Focus on the patrol, to protect the kits we have." Hollytuft tried to sound confident, but the three warriors with her took notice of the uncertain tremor in her voice.

[Branchbelly and Brackenfrost are on patrol]
[Hollytuft, Lilycloud, Pikefang, and Kestrelflight, are also on patrol]
[Finchpaw is looking for herbs]
[Tinytail is having her kits! tiny and branch]
[Their two moons are up, Poppykit and Sedgekit are dead:'(]
[Reedpaw and Rainwhisker train]

[Half of this was from my last post on the old thread, but the other half is, y'know, new]

The border patrol fought off a fox successfully.
The hunting patrol caught a mouse and bird (there's no prey in your form so feel free to change XD)
Tinytail gave birth to two healthy kits. X X
Poppykit and Sedgekit have died of weakness.
Reedpaw learned the fighting skill.

Hurrimuffin wrote:
    The forest was silent as a shadow silently streaked through it. When StarClan had shown him the way to his new territory, Cedarstar had been very grateful and pleased to find such a land that would be perfect for raising his clan. Now he was on his way to the Moonpool to make a very important choice. A choice of choosing between either requesting a deputy first, or a medicine cat. Both were quite useful. A deputy would be able to help him straight off with border patrols and hunting patrols. It would help Cedarclan in the long run in securing its boundaries. However, a medicine cat was quite crucial to have as well. Should any of his members become deathly ill or very injured, it'd be a nightmare if the clan didn't have a medicine cat to turn to.

A sigh escaped him. "Both are needed. But I suppose if I can only ask for one or the other, I'll have to make my choice wisely. Once he reached Moonpool, he settled down by its clear water, taking a breath as he made up his final decision. Closing his eyes, he dipped his nose into the chilly water and began to dream. As his eyes reopened, he was in a small clearing. Forest surrounded him and he was greeted by the very ones who lead him to Cedarclan's new territory.

Cedarstar dipped his head respectfully. "Greetings cats of Starclan. I came here tonight to express my gratitude in leading me on the right path to my new clan's territory. I believe my clan will thrive there upon generations to come. It was a hard choice to make, but I have decided on what sort of member I want to be sent to Cedarclan. I request a cat who's excellent in herbs and healing. Someone who will be able to keep my cats safe and healthy. Thank you." He purred and with a flicker his dream ended a moment later.

StarClan has granted you with a medicine cat.

vampiress_fox wrote:[i hope you do not mind me picking up where i left off? i never saw if Kaden gave me the queen i asked for.]

Jinxstar led the new cat back to camp, getting to know him along the way. Blackberry could hear the two toms talking as she entered camp and trotted to her den to sort her herbs and head to bed. Jinxstar led the new cat into camp and was showing him around just as Willowbolt and the others got back. "Willowbolt, everyone, this is Flintshade. He is our newest member." Jinxstar introduced the new cat to the rest of the group. "My name is Willowbolt, and this is my apprentice, Tanagerpaw. I am the clan deputy." Willowbolt said as her apprentice looked up at the new cat with interest. "My name is Brindlethorn. My mate is Skydapple, she is currently in the nursery with our three kits, Stormkit, Ashkit, and Frecklekit." Brindlethorn said as he quickly padded away to see her. "My name is Barkpaw, Brindlethorn is my mentor. Ever since he had his kits he had been kind of an air head." Barkpaw said as he yawned and walked towards the apprentice's den. Tanagerpaw followed him closely as Willowbolt gestured for Flintshade to follow her to the medicine den. "My name is Blackberry, I am the clan's medicine cat." Blackberry said as they two popped their heads in quickly. After all introductions were made, everyone went to sleep. A long time after everyone went to sleep, Velvetrabbit snuck back into camp, hoping that she was able to get the small of Rowanpelt off of her. She carefully went into the warrior's den and noted the new body. She was too tired to care, though, and went straight to sleep.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar woke up to find his clan waking up and heading out into the clearing. He did notice that Velvetrabbit was not the normal early riser that she was, and that he did not remember seeing her last night either. He trotted over to the warrior's den to find her still sleeping in her nest. "Velvetrabbit, are you ok?" JInxstar asked, afraid that she might be sick. Velvetrabbit jumped at the sound of her name, her head jerking up and looking around warily. She turned to see Jinxstar in the den entrance and gave him a tired sigh of relief. "Yeah, I am fine. Guess I was just out hunting later then I thought." Velvetrabbit said, having a hard time remember what happened the previous night. "Well, get up quick, I want you to go hunting along the eastern boarder today." Jinxstar said with a frown. He walked away quickly as she drug herself out of her nest and started towards the fresh kill pile. As she ate her mouse she started to remember Rowanpelt and what happened. She wondered if she would ever meet him again. Barkpaw and Tanagerpaw grabbed a squirrel and walked off to a dark corner to eat. Willowbolt watched the two apprentices, noting how they always seemed to spend time together, shared tongues, and just all around got a long great. She did hope that they might get together sometime in the near future, but did not get her hopes up. Willowbolt and Blackberry both grabbed their prey, a vole and a mouse respectively, and went to a corner to wait for Jinxstar. Jinxstar plucked up a bird and joined them. "As you both know, my moonpool visit is today. I would like for you to take Tanagerpaw out training, while Brindlethorn and Barkpaw go with Flintshade on a boarder patrol. I have already told Velvetrabbit she is to go hunting." Jinxstar said as he gulped down his prey and trotted out of camp quickly. Blackberry nodded and finished her own prey, following on his heels. Willowbolt smiled as she was left in charge of divvying out duties. "Brindlethorn, please take Barkpaw and Flintshade out on a boarder patrol. I would like for you to patrol the northern boarder. If at all possible, please try to bring some prey back with you." Willowbolt said as she saw that everyone was finishing their prey. Flintshade looked up from the vole that he was eating and nodded. He looked over at Brindlethorn and smiled. As Barkpaw finish his half of the squirrel, he joined his mentor and Flintshade and left camp. "Velvetrabbit, you were already told to go hunting in the swamps, right?" Willowbolt clarified, making sure that the half asleep warrior knew what she was suppose to do. She nodded sleepily and continued to eat. "Tanagerpaw, we are going to head out training." Willowbolt said as she led her apprentice out of camp. Jinxstar walked the lonely path up to the Moonpool, his pelt twitching at the echoing sound of his pawsteps. He walked over to the silvery pool and laid down, taking a small sip and shivering as he fell to sleep. He opened his eyes in a clearing smelling heavily like the nursery back in his camp. "Starclan, please hear my call, I need to keep my clan growing, but I do not think another warrior would be a good addition this time. I would like a queen, a cat to introduce not only new blood into my clan, but kits that can be born and raised in my clan's ways and in the ways of your noble code. If you see fit to send me a Queen to help my clan grow then i will be forever grateful. If you do not, then I humbly thank you for your time and continue to thank you for your guidance and for watching over my clan and keeping all my cats safe." Jinxstar pledged as he bowed respectfully and left the area. He awoke back on the cold stone of the Moonpool, and warily walked back home. He figured he might try to see if he could hunt up some prey to bring back to camp with him, though he was not sure that much stayed around an area that was so often frequented by cats.

[JInxstar - Moonpool visit, asking for a Queen]
[Blackberry - herb gathering]
[Brindlethorn, Flintshade, and Barkpaw - patroling the northern boarder]
[Willowbolt and Tanagerpaw - trainging]
[Velvetrabbit - hunting in the eastern swamp]
[Skydapple/Ashkit, Stormkit, Frecklekit - in camp in the nursery]

StarClan has granted you with a queen. She is due in one moon.
Blackberry found ragweed and sorrel.
The patrol passed uneventfully.
Tanagerpaw learned the fighting skill.
Velvetrabbit caught a chipmunk.

shooting star, wrote:
Maplestar wonders the forest, making track of where she was going. She made sure that she knew where the sakura tree lies, and made her way to the moonpool. She stopped short of the water, and comfortably lay on the ground. She wished for a cat to venture with her from the humble beginnings of what was Petalclan.

[ maplestar is asking for a new cat to join her clan, possibly either deputy or a medicine cat. ]

crutchie_ wrote:
At the edge of a gloomy territory, a white and black shape weaved through the shadows surrounding them. This was Wolfstar, leader of the newly formed Hollowclan. Though Wolfstar was not overly familiar with the customs of a clan because of his background as a rouge, he knew that Moonpool was important and therefore needed to go. He managed to slip through the territories of unknown clans before finally getting his first look at the water. It glimmered like Silverpelt beneath his paws.

A little awkwardly, Wolfstar crouched down to the water and spoke, "You sent for me Starclan, so please help me now. I ask for a wise medicine cat to help care for my clan as it begins to grow. [Wolfstar - Moonpool ]

hiraeth. wrote:
[ Hunting Patrol: Oatstar ]
[ Herb Hunting: Pinefur ]
It had taken the pair of cats an entire day the make the return trip back to where Asterclan lay nestled among pine trees. Exhausted, they fell asleep almost immediately after they got home. The following morning, Oatstar shook Pinefur awake to say she would be leaving to find food. He decided that he would be of use by going out to search for herbs. The two left the comfort of home to explore the unknown.

Oatstar caught a chipmunk.
Pinefur found catmint and chamomile.
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:17 am

(ignore this, posted twice)
Last edited by Ember! on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:19 am

Emberwisp wrote:
Thicketclan
Number of Cats: 3

The patrol went well the previous day with no interruptions. Briarstar had caught a mouse that had been scuffling in the bushes near Wolf's Path, and Silvershade had taken to the trees above. They met back at camp, and Silvershade had showed off her impressive catch, a juicy squirrel. They went to sleep that night, all knowing the work they'd need to do in the morning.
Silvershade had stumbled out of the Warrior's den later than usual, tired from her race through the trees the previous day. Briarstar and Honeyfur were already in the clearing, chatting quietly. Honeyfur was the first to notice Silvershade, and waved her over with her fluffy tail. "Good morning!" The pale ginger she-cat purred, smiling as the deputy approached. Silvershade remembered how rather unwelcoming the medicine cat was when she first joined. It was quite a contrast to how she acted now. Briarstar noticed her approaching and mewed, "Good morning. We were discussing what we are going to be doing for the day." Silvershade nodded and joined them by the leader's den, meowing cautiously, "Which is?" Honeyfur was the first to answer, her high-pitched voice chiming, "We're all going to be patrolling the borders." Honeyfur stood up, arching her back in a long stretch, before gracefully leaping away and into the bushes. "I think I'm going to get a head start. Meet me at the end of Bear's Path!" Silvershade flexed her sharp claws, and started to raise herself to her paws as well. "Can't let her get too far ahead, or she'll fall into the lake." She rolled her amber eyes and waited patiently for Briarstar by the entrance. Briarstar soon arose from his nest, and they swiftly began following their medicine cat.

[Honeyfur, Silvershade, and Briarstar patrol the borders. Silvershade and Briarstar hunt.]

Leader:
          Briarstar | 39 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Silvershade | 31 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Honeyfur | 19 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    Obsidianclan | forgetful. | North
    Clan Name | Username | East
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox | West
    Clan Name | Username | South

Medicine Store
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Horsetail x1|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Cobwebs x1 | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Poppy Seeds x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Watermint x1 | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    Dandelion x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 |1 servings
    Snake | x0 | 0 |1-2 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 0 |1 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 | 1-3 servings
    Toad | x0 | 0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 |2 servings
    Total | x2 | 3

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:32 am

Catskitten wrote:

~Sootclan~

Riversong due
------------------
ooc: kits are due:D
And look who showed up on time to witness it XD

Bassthorn's felt sick to his stomach.
Ever since Riversong came to camp he had felt strange.
While he was pleased the clan was getting more cats he felt like Starclan was shoving his face in the dirt. Or maybe he was cursed.
He'd fallen for too many cats before in the past and now those emotions cannot show.
His medicine cat vow comes with many rules.
He must put his clan first and he could never have a family.
The sight of Riversong made the tom's heart hurt...and unfortunately the she cat purposely hung around the medcat den unknowingly tormenting him.
Riversong laid in the medcat den near his clan's herbs.
"Whats a cute tom like yourself look so sad for?" Riversong asked politely
Great Starclan was she flirting with him? Bassthorn snuffed his illness and coldly replied "I am fine." Riversong looked disappointed like she expected him to say something else.
"Shouldn't you be in the nursery?" Bassthorn decided to ask,hoping he could get rid of her quickly
"I can't..." Riversong whispered
"Why not?" Bassthorn replied
"Im too lonely in there." Riversong meowed seriously
Bassthorn said no more and began to sort his herbs. He ignored the queen as she silently watched him.

-Meanwhile-

"Elkstep! Elkstep!"
Ashstar introduced the tom to the clan.
The new cat looked around camp and nodded seemingly pleased that the small clan was cheering his name loudly. After the cheering died down Elkstep than excused himself from the ceremony.
"While im happy to be a warrior for Sootclan I came for one reason." he meowed
He than jumped down from the clan's rock and made his way to over to the medicine cat den.
"Excuse me im looking for a shecat. Ahhh River!
Just as you had told me Starclan sent you to Sootclan.
I didn't think id run into the clan but here i am."
Riversong trilled loudly and wobbled over to Elkstep and head butted him.
"But I thought you'd said that our kits would be better off raised by me."
Riversong meowed loudly,stepping around in her excitement
Bassthorn dropped the herbs he was holding in his mouth and stared as the conversation continued on without him saying anything.
"Changed my mind. I decided to be here for you and the kits." -Elkstep
"Won't you miss your twolegs?" -Riversong
"Of course but id miss you even more." -Elkstep
Bassthorn than retched and both cats turned and looked at him.
"Oh excuse me stinging nettle. Who is this?" Bassthorn coldly asked
The herbs lay forgotten on the floor.
"And who are you?" Elkstep asked back not ansewring
"This is Bassthorn Elk! Hes the sweetheart that helped me back to camp after I found him."
"Its Elkstep now honey."
"Oh yeah warrior names! They called me Riversong."
"Thats as beautiful as you."
"Daww thanks."
Bassthorn felt even sicker as the couple forgot about him.
Oh how Starclan must hate him. What did he do wrong?
"Bassthorn?" the she cat gasped suddenly distracting Bassthorn from his thoughts
"Yes?" he blinked at her in confusion
"I think the kits are coming." Riversong whispered painfully
"What." Bassthorn than sounded nervious
"I got here in time thank Starclan!" Elkstep meowed loudly
Bassthorn shooed Elkstep out of the medcatden and looked at Riversong.
"Don't worry im here for you."
"Thank you..." The shecat whispered back
Bassthorn silently hated himself and led the queen to a clean bed.
He than mentally prepared himself for the kits.

{Bassthorn is helping Riversong}
{Riversong is having kits}
{Elkstep quietly awaits news}
{Ashstar and Whiteheart go patroling}
{Birdstorm is training Woodenpaw}
{Whats Rumbletail doing? Idk elder stuff}

Elkstep sighed, feeling like this was taking longer than it should. Truly he was simply perceiving time wrong, for it do not take long for Bassthorn to step out with a smile. "How is she?" Elkstep immediately asked him. "Yes. Two healthy kits. And noise makers for sure." He chuckled, still hearing their little whimpers now. Elkstep still felt a little panicked, or maybe he was just ovoh ed at this particular moment. "May I?" "Go on, my work her is done." The medicine cat purred, stepping aside to allow Elkstep enter the nursery. The tom smiled as he got what Bassthorn had said about being noisemakers as he could see his two bundles squealing around as they nestled next to his dear mate. "Our kits. Aren't they beautiful?" Riversong asked, on the verge of happy tears. Elkstep went to her side and purred like a motor. Their your kits. Our kits. Of course they're beautiful."
Riversong gave birth to 1 2 healthy kits! Cobwebs were used during kitting.
The patrol passed uneventfully.
While training, Woodenpaw learned the Hunting skill

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Nyeh Heh Heh!! wrote:
Flurryclan
Number of Cats: 10
Oakpaw smirked, " Your welcome. " Part of him hoped she'd loose her way and stumble over Flurryclan territory again. " Also, your very beautiful, just sayin' " Oakpaw meowed with a wink.
{Oakpaw assisting Blackpaw home}

Rosepaw sprinted through the pine forest of Pineclan territory. She finally stopped when she reached the sunning rocks in her territory. She stumbled into camp, exhausted.
Luckystar and Eagletalon padded over, exchanging worried glances.
" I'm okay, don't worry. Oakpaw is too. " she meowed, almost falling over. Luckystar nodded, still quite worried where Oakpaw is, and where she was. But the main focus was her to rest. They lead her into Luckystar's den and she flopped onto her mom's bedding.

Palefur was sitting in the nursery, she forgot it was time for her kitting. She looked up at Darkmask, who was continuously telling her she'll be okay. Cinderleaf padded over to assist Palefur.
{Palefur is having her kittens!}

" And, that is the nursery. " Blacknose meowed to Dawnpaws. " Since the tour is finished, would you like to patrol the borders with me? " Dawnpaws gave a nod as the two padded out into the territory. Hawkpaw ran behind them, " Wait! Can I come too? " Blacknose laughed and signaled for him to follow along.
{Dawnpaws, Blacknose, and Hawkpaw patrol!}

Palefur wailed, Cinderleaf struggled. It was a tough procedure no doubt. But after it was over, Palefur was sitting with her three new kits. Though Cinderleaf wasn't too happy with herself as she hung her head low. "I-I'm sorry Palefur... I couldn't save one..." She mewed sadly, tearing up at her failure.

Dawnpaws pounced and killed a squirrel. "Good job Dawnpaws. You seem to got this whole hunting thing figured out huh?" Blacknose asked as he dropped his own catch. The molly simply shrugged. "Among other things." She chuckled. Once Hawkpaw returned Blacknose stood back up. "Alright, let's get back.

Palefur gave birth to 1 2 3 healthy kits. Unfortunately, there were four but one did not make it.
Horsetail was used during kitting
While hunting your cats caught a 2 mice, 1 squirrel and a rabbit

(This is the post I had saved from the last game. I wasn't sure if you posted again so sorry if I'm missing anything)

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

BrightDays wrote:
SnowClan
Number of Cats: 3
Next Moonpool visit: 1/28/17

Deerstar glanced at Powderbreeze. "Why don't you and Ocrafur go hunting, I can check the borders," the leader meowed. Powderbreeze nodded and called Ocrafur, who nodded. "Good, we need some fresh-kill," he meowed, tail flicking with excitement as he followed Powderbreeze out.

Deerstar waited for a few minutes, before leaving camp to check her borders, tail flicking.

Ocrafur and Powderbreeze: Hunting Patrol
Deerstar: Border Patrol

Powderbreeze hoped on after Ocrafur, enjoying taking the tom around the territory to hunt. She showed him the best places to find which type of prey. Ocrafur watched in slight awe as the deputy jumped clear in the air to pull down a bird that flew by, killing it with a quick bite. "Nice." "Thank you." She smiled before they moved on to catch more.

Deerstar thought to herself as she did her rounds around the border. Her clan was still small but it will grow. "Someday.." She mewed to herself before moving on. She walked right past another cat only to stop and do a complete 180 to hiss at the foreigner. "You are on Snowclan territory. State you-" "Easy there tiger. I'm not here for you. I just really needed these Comfrey Roots. I'll be gone in a moment." The cat hummed, not at all fazed by to Deerstar and her hostile form. "You know about herbs?" The leader ask the cat who simply nodded while they dug up the roots. Deerstar smiled. "Then why not be our medicine cat?" "Oh sure. Because I have nothing better to do." The cat said. "Great! Come on then." "That was sarcasm sweetheart." "Oh... fine then. But we could really use a cat like you." She prodded, causing the cat to roll his eyes but give in to their ego. "Alright fine. But only because you'd be useless without me."

While hunting, your cats caught a bird and 2 lemmings
Deerstar found a medicine cat. You can choose 5 herbs from here to start with.

Bumbletear wrote:
Whisperstar's raven colored tail rippled in the wind as she walked through the grasses. Lowering herself down to the moonpool upon arrival, she touched her nose to the shining waters. Looking around at the ancestors, she nodded her head to them, then began to speak. Honorable Starclan. This is the first time I come to you, not as the leader of Iceclan, but as the leader of Lunarclan. Though my heart is still saddened by the disbanding of Iceclan, I know it was most likely what you had intended from the beginning. Before I go back to my new home, I would like to ask if you could send me a Medicine Cat. A healer for my future clanmates, one who will keep them healthy, and a cat who can assist in interpreting your signs.

[Whisperstar goes to the Moonpool and requests a Deputy]

Whisperstar opened her eyes immediately as she felt a hard nudge, jumping up, fur bristling in a defensive manner. "Whoa, whoa there. Take it easy." Said the cat she had woken up to. They stepped back and crouched low to the ground. "See I not her to hurt anyone. I was just hoping you were ok is all." The cat continued to say, scared that Whisperstar would pounce on them. The leader's fur immediately flattened as she gave an apologetic smile to the cat. "No, I'm sorry. That you for worrying." "How could I not?" The cat said, springing up immediately to smile back at the black and white leader. "I'm to be your new deputy after all.
Starclan has sent you a Deputy

sparkypony wrote:

Ravenstar's tail flicked from side to side as he walked down to the edge of the moonpool. Carefully lowering himself, the tomcat lapped a few drinks of water, and entered Starclan's realm. Hello Starclan. I am Ravenstar, as you know. Leader of the newly founded Ivyclan. Now, I do not have much time, as I wish to get back to my new home and new nest inside the small caves in the cliffs, so I will make this brief. I would like for you to send me a Healer, a cat to keep my future clanmates well, and prevent, or heal them from sickness and their injuries.

[Ravenstar | Moonpool | Asking for a Medicine Cat]

Ravenstar began his journey home. When he had awoken from his night in the stars he hadn't found any cat waiting for him. He was a little disappointed, especially after wasting daylight by waiting in case some cat came only to get nothing. It upset him sure but he didn't let it show. But when he returned home he found a cat walking in and out of one of the nest, placing things inside and clearing it out of the den. Ravenstar looked at them confused and asked, "And you are?" As he approached them. The cat stopped what they were doing for a moment to acknowledge the leader before continuing on what they were doing, answering at the same time. "Oh I'm your new medicine cat. I just decided to show myself at home, seeing as you took your sweet time getting here." Ravenstar was forced to bite his tongue and hold it. He knew they were right but geez... must they be so harsh about.... "Make yourself at home then..." He grumbled their way almost quietly. And yet somehow they heard him. "Already am! Thanks for trying." Ravenstar sighed. He's gotten an interesting one for sure.
Starclan has granted you a medicine cat! You can choose 5 herbs from here to start with.

Phina Wolf wrote:
SwiftClan
Number of Cats: 1

SilverStar flicked her sharp grey ears as she approached the moon pool. She lowered her pale head and took one lap of the shimmering waters. A sigh, as loud as the whisper of a butterfly's wings escaped from her lips as she entered the realm of StarClan. Oh StarClan, I am SilverStar, leader of the new SwiftClan. I pray, bestow upon me a deputy who i can trust and whose window will help me as I found this new clan with your blessing.

[SilverStar | Moonpool | Asking for a Deputy]

Silverstar felt great waking up that day. She smiled at the sun glimmering on the Moonpool and on her, feeling it's warmth through the cave. Though she as if something was watching her. Or someone. She whipped her head around quickly to glance around, but saw nothing there. She stared for a moment at the dark, barely lit cave before looking back up at the blue sky. Though she felt it again, eyes, looking her way. She turned again, this time on her paws and ready to attack if necessary. She stared hard in a certain spot, feeling as if that was were it came from. She hissed lowly, just watching, fur pricking out slowly as fear began to gnaw at her. Though, slowly, in the darkness, a pair of piecing yellow eyes opened up and stared back at the leader, scaring her a bit more. But she didn't show it. "Who are you?" "I am to be your new deputy. Though, I feel as if I'm a bit unwanted." The other said as they final,y stepped out of the shadows to reveal their sleek black form. Silverstar let her fur lie flat as she stood straight to formally greet the other cat. "My apologies. But hiding in the dark in silence is never the best way to approach another cat you know. I am Silverstar. Welcome to Swiftclan."
Starclan has sent you a Deputy!

shotgun, wrote:
𝙵 𝚕 𝚒 𝚐 𝚑 𝚝 𝚌 𝚕 𝚊 𝚗
the cool night air stirred sunstar's white and ginger pelt, his paws rubbed raw from his travels thus far. still, the chill to the touch of
the stone provided a soothing relief, reminding him of precisely where he was. he had heard his fill of the moonpool and the ancestors
that listened if he was to visit. seeing his empty camp told him that it was exactly where he needed to go in order to start properly
bringing his clan together just as he had imagined. "starclan," he started when he came to a rest before the pool of water, his green
eyes reflected clearly among the image of the stars, real enough that he could fool himself that they could be touched. "i need your
help. if i am ever going to start this clan, we'll need a medicine cat to ensure our health - please."
with that, sunstar bowed
his head to touch his nose to the water.

• sunstar - at the moonpool asking for a medicine cat

Sunstar was woken by the sounds of rippling water. He blinked his green open to look up at the cat across from him on the otherside of the pool. Their paws were dipped in the water and occasionally they would turn and place a leaf on top of the pool, using their paws to send it along its route through the pool. Sunstar watched them for a moment until the other cat looked over to him and smiled. "I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" They asked, standing up to walk around to the leader. "I did not mean to in anyway. You looked so tranquil sleeping I couldn't find the heart to wake you up." Sunstar returned the cat's smile and nodded at them. "Thank you. I hope I did not sleep too long." "Oh not at all. Though, I was eager to introduce myself. Starclan has sent me to be you medicine cat after all. I hope I made a good first impression."
Starclan has granted you a medicine cat! You can choose 5 herbs from here to start with.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Owlclan [ 31 ]

Postby ♥️ CyberFox ♥️ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:49 am

Number of Cats: 18
Next moonpool visit: Can go to the moonpool now

`` Your mentor shall be Squirrelsong `` Thornstar meowed and turned towards the senior warrior. `` Squirrelsong, you've have trained Blackcloud to be the warrior he is today, so I have high hopes for you and Willowpaw `` Thornstar purred. `` Why thank you Thornstar `` Squirrelsong said with a smile. Willowpaw padded up to the warrior and touched noses with her. `` Clan dissmissed `` Thornstar meowed before leaping down. `` Thornstar `` Ambertail meowed as she padded up to Thornstar. `` Yes Ambertail? Wait, aren't you supposed to wait Crowkit for Stormberry? `` Thornstar meowed. `` Yes but I need you to turn Crowkit into an apprentice. He is now 9 moons `` Ambertail meowed. `` I'm sorry Ambertail but he is just too inquired right now to become an apprentice. As soon as Stornberry heals him, we will give him his apprentice ceremony `` Thornstar meowed. Ambertail give a sad sigh. `` Okay... `` She meowed before padding back into the medicine den. Thornstar felt bad for her but Crowkit is just not in the right continents to become an apprentice.

`` At least I found some Horsetail `` Stormberry thought to herself as she soon arrived at camp. The first cat that came to her was Dewstream this time. Normally Wolfstrike will be the first cat to greet her and ask to help Stormberry in some way. `` Did you find it? `` Dewstream meowed. Stormberry shook her head no as she started to pad towards the medicine den. Dewstream followed the she-cat to the medicine den. Stormberry dropped her herbs in the herb pile and looked over to Crowkit. For once, Stormberry was starting to worry if she will never find the herbs to heal the kit. Before any of the cats spoke, Wolfstrike came into the medicine den. `` Hello `` Wolfstrike meowed as he pushed passed Dewstream and Ambertail. As soon as he stepped up to Stormberry, she hissed `` Let me guess, you want to help me or ask me to be your mate. Well the answer is still no, you mouse-brain. The only help I need right now is Ambertail and Dewstream. Now bug off. `` Stormberry pushed pass him and out of the medicine den. `` Don't worry Ambertail, i'm not going to give up. `` Stormberry meowed and ran off back out into the forest. Wolfstrike ran after her but as soon as he stepped out of her den, Stormberry was no where to be seen.

`` Hello Leafpond `` Ravenfall meowed as he padded up to his sister. `` Oh hello Ravenfall. It's been a while since we talk `` Leafpond meowed. `` I was thinking that maybe we can go hunting together. As brother and sister `` Ravenfall meowed. `` Sure. I have nothing better to do `` Leafpond meowed. A few moments later, The two cats was seen going out of camp.

Squirrelsong became Willowpaw's mentor,Stormberry goes herb hunting,and Ravenfall and Leafpond are going hunting

Leader:
          Thornstar | 46 Moons | Tom | A brown tabby with blue eyes

Deputy:
          Hollypool | 44 Moons | Tom | A pitch black cat with green eyes

Medicine Cat:
          Stormberry | 47 Moons | She-cat | A solid grey cat with blue eyes

Warriors:
          Silverbreeze | 48 Moons | She-cat | A silver she-cat with green eyes
          Wolfstrike | 51 Moons | Tom | A brown tabby with amber eyes
          Squirrelsong | 45 Moons | She-cat | A ginger tabby with yellow eyes
          Vixenheart | 58 Moons | She-cat | A white and grey cat with blue eyes
          Blackcloud | 27 Moons | Tom | A pitch black cat with yellow eyes. Started off as an apprentice
          Ambertail | 31 Moons | She-cat | An amber and white tabby with green eyes
          Larkwing | Mute | 40 Moons | Tom | A pitch black cat with blue eyes
          Houndclaw | 35 Moons | Tom | A dark brown tabby with yellow eyes
          Leafpond | 20 Moons | She-cat | A silver tabby with green eyes. Started off as a kit.
          Ravenfall | 20 Moons | Tom | A black cat with a white paw. He has green eyes. Started off as a kit.
          Rowanstep | 30 Moons | She-cat | A light brown tabby with amber eyes.

Apprentices:
          Willowpaw | 6 Moons | She-cat | A silver apprentice with amber eyes. Started off as a kit.

Queens:
          Dewstream | 30 Moons | She-cat | A brown tabby with yellow eyes

Kits:
          Crowkit | 9 Moons | Tom | A pitch kit with amber eyes

Elders:
          Goosefur | 165 Moons | Tom | A silver tabby with green eyes. He has scars all around.
    Ally Clans:
    Flurryclan | Neyh Heh Heh!!

Enemy Clans
    Soulclan | krazykitty00

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Cobwebs x2 | To soak up and stop,or slow,the bleeding
    Juniper berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches
    Lavender x1 | Cures fever and chills
    Poppy seeds x3 | Help a cat sleep
    Rogwort leaves x1 | Treats aching joints
    Sorrel x2 | Gives cat an appetite
    Nettle leaves x1 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Chamomile x2 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Catmint x1 | Cures whitecough or greencough
    Heather Nectar x1 | Makes swallowing easier
    Mint x1 | Covers the scent of death
    Parsley x1 | stops a queen producing milk
    Stinging Nettle x1 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Bindweed x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Borage leaves x1 | It produces more and better milk
    Burdock Root x1 | Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites
    Burnet x1 | Makes cats feel better and stronger
    Horsetail x1 | Rrevents wounds from getting infected

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Squirrelsong | Willowpaw | None

Deceased Cats:
    Goldenflight | Accidentally swallowed a Death Berry | She-cat | Medicine cat

Mates:
    Hollypool and Silverbreeze | Leafpond,Ravenfall,and Willowpaw
    Ambertail and Dewstream | Crowkit
♥️ CyberFox ♥️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me