Listen to the song above you V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Listen to the song above you V.3

Postby forgive! » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:56 am

i love andy samberg so much he's an angel! however this song to me isn't a song that's meant for like.. genuinely listening to it and appreciating it? it's comedic, but it's not meant to be treated as a real song yknow. i was really distracted by the backtrack which made listening to this song kinda weird haha. also i don't like adam levine's voice i find it irritating

i just can't be happy today
forgive!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thxrne » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:23 pm

ooo, I really like how it starts. The only thing with more older songs, I tend to find the voices a bit too... gritty for me? And oh wow, I didn't expect that little talk at 1:10, I found that very interesting. I do feel like the song really gets what was happening back then, you know. I feel as if the lyrics are very realistic and portrayed what was happening at the time, and it's always intriguing to find those types of songs! It was a nice listen, but I probably won't listen to it again.

Zankyou No Terror OST - Is (feat. POP ETC)
somehow i keep popping back in and then i leave again for like 5 months
thxrne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellovesyou420 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:24 pm

oof, so not exactly sure what to think?? ill just spit random things out.
    i really really like, really really liked his voice. it was so calm and quiet and yet it sounded so unique? love that. what i didnt like was the country-sounding guitar in the background in the first minute or so,, other than that the song was v nice and put me in a relaxed mood. i didnt really connect w/ the lyrics but i think it's because I didn't know the context behind it rip. so i read some comments and apparently it's to an anime? never watched anime but this was a really good song so might watch it/save the song on Spotify?? anywho, it was a really nice song overall, 9/10 might listen again thanks for the suggestion!

dreaming in deja vu by greek fire
    (no one liners if possible + id be totally tubular if you could listen to the whole song thnxxxx)
mellovesyou420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gristle » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:01 am

The instrumentals in particular I really enjoyed, somewhat heavy but upbeat at the same time which is something I always enjoy. And the vocals paired with it very nicely, rather clean and I thought were quite good as well. Overall I really liked it

Candy gun - Melt banana

X
Pet's name: Fruits Of Our Pain
Flightrising | ME page.. hello
Icon credit

x
x
x
x

Gristle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:07 am

Really not my type of music, but I actually liked it! It was really ecstatic. I know little to nothing about music but I liked the bass in the background?? I think it’s a bass...

Anyway: https://youtu.be/HpIRdElOt_8

I’d appreciate it if you listened to the whole thing but not everyone is gonna like my music so it’s up to you to either listen 10 seconds of the song or the whole thing <3

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:37 am

ohh i love it !! she's such a queen, a female icon really - not my style exactly, but it's definitely something i could get into, might try adding it to my art playlist for songs i listen to while drawing <3

switch
blease give it a try !! even if this kind of music isn't really your think, i'd love a response showing actual emotion and not a monotonous typical response such as "i'm not a k-pop fan". i'm always happy to hear any opinion regarding actual thought towards the music i love.
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gaymer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:54 am

WOWO the beat was really, really good.... like i couldve just listen to that and been happy
the actual singing was ok, i cant lie and say it didnt sorta catch me off guard lmao. it sounds very peppy to me, the entire song?? i think i would give it a listen when im studying so thank you for opening my mind a little to kpop (-:

yoav - little black box
this song makes me oddly happy and like i wanna dance for some reason lmao its so different to me
gaymer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwikweenie » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:43 am

ooh this is so unique! I love unique songs immediately, it's definitely unlike anything I've listened to before. It's gotta be his voice...so low and a little, grainy? is that the word? I enjoy it!
the beat is different too! I dig the sounds...kinda curious as to what else this guy makes.
it's kinda a song I'd only listen to once, though. I can't find myself listening to this for a long period of time and enjoying it for that long. it was good! just not a favorite! thanks for sharing!

sunflower - rex orange county
kiwi | she/her | trade me!
previously chargebolt !!
kiwikweenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _cirice_ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:18 pm

I'm not a big fan of rex orange county, but this song sounded really pretty. I liked the tone of it and the background music worked nicely with the vocals. I loved how the song started out softly but became jazzier after the beginning lines. Great recommendation!

"demons" - nomy
this songs not really for everyone, but its one of my favorites so i hope you'll give it a chance!

xx.xxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄.

┌───────────────┐

spotifyxxxxcarrdxxxx

└───────────────┘
_cirice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hearts awakened » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:34 pm

it was a good song! actually thought there would be a lot of screaming but it was p nice to listen to with the emotion in their voice. really love the first minute with the distorted intro and electric guitar, hmm am loving the verses! thanks for the rec

pour up - dean
n i g h t !
─────────
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

─────────
i just look
─────────────────────────────────
hey call me kat ● she/her ● adult● giving away
free pets ● love drawing and umm kpop ;; ❞