iv. cats w/ shaman - name, name, name
v. servings required - 002

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ the tribe consumes x1 squirrels ]
[ the tribe of burned claws welcomes the new members among their ranks ]
[ river and crow set out on a hunt ]
[ snake patrols the alleyways of the city ]
⤷ he is in search of crow's sister, dove

"I'm not worried about your damned sister, Crow!" Snapped the angered feline, his tail flicking from side to side. "For all I care, she could be dead."
    Crow remained unfazed by his leader's words, not even an ear twitching as a mere reaction. He had learned long before to show little to no emotion when it came to speaking formally with another cat, especially one that was currently ranked above him. In his mind, the nature of emotion was a sign of weakness, and that was the only thing keeping the tom from discontinuing his debate with Snake.
    "I believe my sister could be a great asset for the tribe, sir." He murmured, his gaze unwavering. "My sister is a strong, skilled, and beautiful she-cat. She'd prove worthy for a place among The Tribe of Burned Claws."
    Snake narrowed his gaze upon the fellow tom, lifting his chin to examine him as if this was his first time really being able to see them. He picked himself up onto his paws and stepped closer, emerging for the shadows with his tail erect, raised straight and stiff into the air.
    "Beautiful, you say?" He replied, his tone laced with a certain poisonous danger that made Crow feel a bit wary of his intentions behind what he had just said. Nonetheless, he nodded to his leader, and kept his posture firm and proud. If he gave-way now, he was sure that he would lose the short attention-span of Snake, and make it almost impossible to convince him once more.
    "Well then, Crow, we may be able to work something out." Seethed the tricky shaman. The dark tom furrowed his brows slightly, his sleek, black tail swaying from side to side. What was it that this tricky tom had managed to conjure up; what sickening idea could he possibly have?
    "If we manage to find your dear sister, than she must agree to become my mate." He stated simply. Crow's eyes widened, and in that moment he felt the strongest, utter rage toward his leader. How dare he... First he chooses to be rude and snap at the tom, then he wants to take advantage of his sister? There was not a single possibility, in Crow's mind, that he would let such an atrocity ever happen. Plus, wouldn't it suck for your younger sibling to rank higher than you?
    "She'd be treated like a queen. In fact, she would be a queen. A female like such that you describe of your sister can be rather rare, and should be treasured and cherished." Noticing the aggression displayed on the other tom's expression, Snake quickly switched from his nonchalant tone to his more dominant, refined facade. "If your sister does not agree to become my mate, I'll be sure to have you dead." Padding silently beside the dark tom, Snake leaned in toward his ear and grinned menacingly. "And she'll have to watch, too."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    River padded silently beside her newfound companion, Crow. The tom was rather quiet and to kept mostly to himself. The fae wasn't going to let his distant nature steer her away, though, for she never dropped the chance of getting to talk to another cat.
    "So..." She trailed off, ears twitching all around. The city was busy all during the day and all during the night, it seemed, as the pair walked silently among the darkness. No matter what time it was, it never ended its constant noise and bustling. Car horns, squealing tires, and the chattering of two-legs were constant and almost inescapable. If one wasn't quite fond of all of the noise, they wouldn't make it a day among the city without losing their sanity.
    Focusing her attention back on Crow, River offered a smile and picked up her gate to match his speed. "How was your day?" She asked.
    "Not that great, actually." The tom finally replied. It took a little prying to get any words out of him before, but now he finally decided to speak casually, like having a real conversation. Feeling almost accomplished by this realization, River's smile widened into a grin, and she couldn't help but add a tiny bounce in her step. "Snake wants to force my sister to be his mate."
    Almost instantly after the words left the tom's mouth, River's mood dropped. Her gate returned to a normal walk, and her jaw was hung open in shock. "W-Why? Why would he do that?" She managed to say.
    Crow grunted loudly and his expression shifted to a rage the fae had never seen before. His eyes were narrowed to slits, and his muzzle wrinkled and folded as a threatening snarl left his lips. "Because he wants to." Was all he said.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(THE RANKS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

shaman -
        eyes of a snake - 26m - ♂ - oriental - x
        ⤷ no mate, no offspringxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        shamans' second
        name - age - ♂♀ - breed - x
        guard -
        ⤷ no mate, no offspring

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        cavalry -
        wild as a river - 30m - ♀ - shorthair - x
        ⤷ no mate, no offspring
        caw of a crow - 28m - ♂ - shorthair - x
        ⤷ no mate, no offspring
        seconds -
        ⤷ mentor
        ⤷ mentor
        ⤷ mentorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        brood-mothers -
        name - age - ♀ - breed - x
        ⤷ mate, kits
        name - age - ♀ - breed - x
        ⤷ mate, kits
        name - age - ♀ -breed - x
        ⤷ mate, kits

littleuns -
        ⤷ mother, father, siblings
        ⤷ mother, father, siblings
        ⤷ mother, father, siblingsxxxxxxxxx.xxx
        retired -
        ⤷ no mate, no offspring
        ⤷ no mate, no offspring
        weaklings -
        ⤷ no mate, no offspring
        ⤷ no mate, no offspring
        ⤷ no mate, no offspring

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(EXTRAS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        relations -
        name & name
        name & name
        name & namexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
        mentors -
        name = name
        name = name
        name = namexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
        deceased cats -
        name | cause of death
        name | cause of death
        name | cause of death

herb storage -
        catmint | remedy for greencough | x01
        chervil | infected wounds and bellyache | x01
        cobwebs | stops bleeding | x01
        comfrey root | repairs broken bones | x01
        lungwort | cures yellowcough | x01xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        prey stock -
        mice | x00
        squirrels | x01
        birds | x00
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:11 am

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
|Tribe Of Lost Rains|
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Number of Cats: 1 females: 0 males: 1
Rainsparkle Pool: can visit now
Kittens Due: none
Servings Needed: 2

Rainteller bounded down into the rainforest, his tail brushing some of the leaves and sending glittering rain droplets down onto his fur. He padded toward the border first, deciding to hunt on the way back.

Healer:
          Rainteller | 37 moons | male | X

Healer To-be:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Raspberry leaves | stops bleeding during kitting | 3x
    Catmint | for greencough & whitecough | 2x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Hunting: Rainteller
Morning Patrol: Rainteller
Evening Patrol: Rainteller
Eaten: n/a
Herbs Used: n/a
Other: n/a
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Tribe of Winding Halls | 01

Postby hazilnut » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:47 am

Number of Cats: 1
Next Closet Visit: 4/7/18

Lark was running for her life. No more than a sidewalk square behind her was the salivating jaws of a hungry street mutt. The molly had tried to lose the beast through the crowds, relying on her superior nimbleness to outmaneuver it, but aside from screaming and a few kicks that didn't stun the dog for long the no-furs were unhelpful, and now, as the streets began to clear of people, the mutt was catching up. Lark's breaths came out raggedy, she had trained in the ways of healing not in the ways of running for her life! A life that promised to end quickly and painfully if she stopped now, so the cat pressed on. She waded through spilled trash from an overturned bin; the dog leaped through it in a few, swift bounds. It's breath was on her back, it's teeth grazed her tail-tip. Caterwauling Lark shot forwards in a dizzying burst of speed. She was running blindly now across the streets, a prime target for prowling no-fur monsters. Suddenly she heard a cacophony coming from behind her. The dog let out a confused cry, it's breath suddenly gone from her back. Lark didn't stop to discover the source of the noise or her momentary reprieve, instead focusing on the building that was suddenly rising before her. A glint of glass- a sight of so familiar to Lark, caught the molly's eye and she bounded over to it, her legs wobbling like the horizon on a hot day. The sight of glass begot an escape- a broken window. Now was no time to regret such destruction, Lark could har the baying of the hound from not too far away, more furious and frantic than it had been before. The molly scrambled up a pile of trash before launching herself through the window, scraping her side against a sharp piece of broken glass. The mutt was scraping at the window, spraying Lark with showers of glass. The molly's heart dropped. Her ancestors couldn't have her. Its jaws were inside, and then its whole head as well. There were the neck and the shoulders- squeezing and streaked with red as glass dug into the dog's flesh. There were the scrabbling front legs. Lark couldn't run any further. She knew she had to; she was Lark who Watches Sky not Lark whose Tail is Eaten by Dog. But she couldn't. The Glassseer's daughter could run no further.

That was when the air was cut into a million pieces by an overwhelming chorus of bells.

When the world finally stopped ringing the mutt was nowhere to be found. Vaguely Lark could recall the beast's high keening and it's scramble to escape, but most everything else was under the fog of adrenaline and confusion. She could have sworn she had heard cats? Lark struggled to her paws. "Thank you," she whispered to her reflection in one of the larger glass shards. "I shouldn't have doubted you." Lark could swear she saw her mother smiling knowingly at her. The molly knew she couldn't stay exposed as she was while she was injured, but she also knew that going anywhere without ridding herself of glass would be even more dangerous, so Lark set to work picking out shards of glass and cleaning her wounds. Thankfully they were mostly superficial and an abandoned building like this would have no shortage of cobwebs. No longer immediately threatened Lark found her natural curiosity returning. This building, which would be her home for at least the next night, smelled musty and stagnant- so very different from the busy, changing scent of the street. Lark padded down the halls, the cool tile soothing her tired paw pads. Closed doors blocked her path in several directions but she did find a large room filled with tables and a few smaller rooms with chairs and tiny tables, clearly meant for a single no-fur. This new world enchanted her but Lark's muscles demanded she rest rather than climb the stairs, no matter how promising of adventure they were. Lark made her way into a small room filled with cloths and sticks with tails on them and made herself a nest of the sharp-smelling colorful cloths before drifting off to sleep.

The world exploded into sound once more, but in her dream Lark heard it differently.

She was surrounded by her mother, her father, all of her old tribe mates and cats she had heard only kit tales of. She couldn’t see them but she could hear them. They sang to her in a comforting, chiming chorus, reassuring her and informing her. She was to be called Teller of the Bells, they told her. She was to form her own tribe and to teach them of the cats who had cake before. It was up to her to keep their voices alive. It was a lot of pressure and the voices apologized, but Lark told them not to worry. This is what she had been training for. She would make them proud. They were already so, so proud. Waking up after such a dream was like wrenching her kitten self from her mother’s side. Bellteller hurt physically, and from more than just her cuts. She knew her family was still with her, in the chime of every bell, but she suddenly ached for live companionship. Now that this was to be the home of the Tribe of Winding Halls, Bellteller longed to see those halls filled with kits and families. Before leaving the closet she asked her ancestors to send her new life to help the tribe grow.

Bellteller asks for a kit-mother
Bellteller looks for herbs
Bellteller has been cut by glass

Healer:
          Teller of the Bells
          Bellteller | 39 moons | Molly | 🕭

Prey-Hunters:
          ~

Guards:
          ~

Healer to-be:
          ~

To-be's:
          ~

Kit-Mothers:
          ~

Kits:
          ~

Elders:
          ~
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    East | T. of Curling Leaves | Phina D Wolf
    West | Tribe name | Username
    Northeast | T. of Burning Suns | Katrione
    Southeast | Tribe name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Cobweb | stops bleeding, binds bones | 1
    Daisy Leaf | eases joints, traveling herb | 1
    Dandelion | soothes stings, painkiller | 1
    Juniper Berry | bellyaches, strength | 1
    Lavender | soothes fevers & chills | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rats | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Pigeons | x0 | 3 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Doves | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Teacher | Student | training sessions| Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fox's Replies | #2

Postby xi'rika » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Weather:
Oh no! The winter weather has returned! Light flurries have
started to fall, leading to all-out blizzards. You might
say it's snowing cats and dogs. Dark clouds cover
the horizon in all directions and prey has been seen
cuddling together for warmth. Cats had better break
out their warm winter coats!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

My Tribes:
Crystal StreamsCalm Waters
Rolling ThunderFallen Snow
➳ Falling Blossoms
➳ Snowy Pines ➳ Broken Skulls
Looming Oaks ➳ Endless Dark
Tempest Tossed Seas ➳ Falling Streams

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Fanclub Discord
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

inky. // Tribe of Snowy Pines wrote:
* Tribe of Snowy Pines *

Owl got up, arching his back and stretching out his paws one at a time. He shook out his thick pelt and stepped out of his den, taking in a breath of the fresh mountain air that floated into the cave from the gaping hole that let him view the territory. As he sat, he heard soft paws approach him from behind. "Good morning!" a cat meowed cheerfully. Owl turned to face his companion, a smile crossing his face. "Morning Maple!" He purred "How did you sleep?" Maple sat beside him, curling his long, fluffy tai around his paws. "Eh. It was ok. I've been here for a moon but I'm still getting used to sleeping on stone." The tom admitted, chuckling nervously. Owl nodded. "I understand," he reassured "it took me a while too. But I'm sure you'll get used to it. When you go on your patrol, you can get more moss and stuff if you wish." Over the moon that the two had been together, Owl and Maple had gotten quite close. In fact, they considered each other as brothers to a point. Maple nodded and got to his feet. "Yea, maybe." he sighed "What will you do today?" Owl glanced over his shoulder at the small prey heap that was laying in the middle of the camp. "I suppose I'll get us some food. Our tribe's small now, but it's always good to have extra food." he decided. He got to his feet and nodded at Maple. "See you later." The ginger tom meowed, dipping his head. Owl nodded in response and the two went their separate ways.

[Owl hunts]
[Maple patrols]

➳ Owl successfully hunts 1x Jackalope

➳ Maple encounters a cat

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ilhdc7 // Tribe of Broken Skulls wrote:

Skullteller searched the long blades of grass, his tail sweeping over the dirt that was once nicely kept. His eyes carefully watched the weeds for any sign of another cat. Before long, he caught the scent of his brother, Shadow, and the smell of a female cat. His brother had always dreamed of finding a mate one day. He cleared his throat, "Shadow!" A head popped up out of the weeds, "What?" Skullteller shook his coat free of any dirt particles, "The tribe. I'm starting it again. The ancestors allowed me to. I am now Skullteller." His brother paused, "Really?"

Skullteller laughed, "Yeah, really, wanna join, you and your mate?" He heard some whispering before a tall, and lanky female entered his vision. He sized her up, before decided that she would make a good guard while Shadow hunted. "We just need Burn now."

skullteller looks for his sister burn.
shadow hunts for food.
flicker guards skullteller.
flicker and shadow are mates. (no kits)

➳ Skullteller and Flicker find his sister's scent

➳ Shadow hunts 1x Rattata

nightwolf950 // Tribe of Falling Blossoms wrote:
The tribe consumes x4 voles and x1 mouse

---

x

---

{Blossomteller asks fro a cat of any rank
Shadow and Owl stay back to bond with Dragonfly

Gathering Herbs: Blossomteller and Acorn
Hunting: Sand, Fire, Sun, Spark, Dew, and Pebble
Hunting: Flame, Raven, Mouse, Cricket, Fawn, and Soft
Patrolling: Song, Talon, Fang, and Frost
Patrolling: Dust, Wolf, and Thunder
Training: Song/Wave}
[/size]

➳ Blossomteller's wishes have been granted, a cat has joined the tribe

➳ Blossomteller and Acorn find 1x Dirt and 1x Banana

➳ Sand, Fire, Sun, Spark, Dew, and Pebble hunt 1x Giant Panda

➳ Flame, Raven, Mouse, Cricket, Fawn, and Soft hunt 1x Sandwich, 1x Leaf, and Ratatoskr

➳ Song, Talon, Fang, and Frost find a kat

➳ Dust, Wolf, and Thunder come across a colony who want to merge with your tribe

➳ Wave learns Caterwauling

Dinolil1 // Tribe of Endless Dark wrote:

We're not afraid of the dark, we are the dark.

As she left the camp, a small apprentice had shoved some mint leaves in front of her; leaves used to hide a death, disguise the scent of blood, disease and bile. ''For a killer.'' They sneered and darted off, black and white pelt disappearing behind a row of shiny cylinders (bins). The others crowed with laughter, taking in turns to jeer at the ragged molly as she vanished into the smog and shadow of the streets. Blood speckled her pelt and Night made no attempt to clean it off, considering it'd be banal to do so after it felt like the entire world regarded her as a killer.

When she was younger, she'd lived near the sea; it was vast, dangerous and powerful. Night respected the sea and in turn, it felt as though the sea spared her life countless times; that time when she fell into it, the time when a crab seized her paw, that time when her brother tried to drown her. But still, Night was alive and if she had the respect of the sea, then it didn't matter if the tribe cast her out.

But then again, Night realized, she was nowhere near the sea and even if she knew how to get there, it was kind of silly thinking that it'd remember her, if it'd ever remembered her. Slinking past a group of loud twolegs, Night chuckled weakly and ducked into a small side-alley. ''How stupid am I?'' She put her bundle of leaves and seeds down, curling around it like a queen would a kitten. ''How stupid are they?'' Night corrected herself, looking over her shoulder.

Night goes on a patrol; possible cat encounter?

➳ Night encounters a loner

faerie; // Tribe of Falling Streams wrote:
tribe of falling streams !!

pondteller flicked her tail contently, looking up at the stars. her paws were neatly crossed as she lay in the grassy field above what she would soon call home. the night sky twinkled with many a light, and the she-cat felt at home under them.

the next morning, the white-furred molly mewed a goodbye to her nest and cave as she embarked on a journey to the pointed stones. she needed someone to catch prey for her, as she knew she would spend many days alone in the caves. she could not risk death; she was the tribe’s only source of interaction with the starry cats.

“tribe of endless hunting,” she called out bravely, looking around. the sunlight danced across the pond’s surface, which caused pondteller to smile. “i ask you for a gift, a prey hunter. i am sure i can pay you back tenfold with the strong tribe we can grow.”

[ pondteller asks for a prey-hunter. ]
[ the tribe does not eat for one moon. ]

➳ Pondtellers request has been declined (apparently the server timed out)

One last thing, Happy April Fools day!
I will have real replies up later today^^
Hope the rest of your April Fools day is filled with laughter!
Additionally, Happy Easter!
Again, these are NOT the bona fida replies
Congratulations! You zoomed in to read this!
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter's replies [002]

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:31 am

List of Tribes: Breaking Waves | Dying Rose | Dancing Lights | Star Fire | Crumbling Stone | Curling Leaves | Glistening Snow | Whispering Winds | Annegamento Sol | Howling Dogs

Replied To: [001 / 0010]

Weather wrote:It is autumn! The sun is beginning to set quicker, and the wind is starting to become chilly. Prey will begin to appear less and less plentiful as the season continues. Please be on the lookout for coughs.

velvet tears. wrote:
    text here.

( umbria goes out hunting )
    ( umbria requests a guardian )
    ( umbria searches for any recruits )

Umbria wove through the few shrubberies and grasses that dotted the path toward his camp. The tabby tom's bright green eyes then narrowed as he picked up the unmistakable scent of hare. The Teller of the Roaring Tempest prepared to pounce when he could spot the prey; soon enough, the long-eared, brown-pelted animal came bounding from between some shrubs. It did not notice the danger that Umbria posed to it, and continued on munching on some grasses it had found earlier. The gray tabby tom then sprang into action, forcing his lean, muscular limbs to jump through the air as his claws unsheathed, ready to hook onto the prey. The hare had, by then, recognized the threat, and bounded away, carried by its strong hind legs. The Teller of the Roaring Tempest gave chase, not wanting to give up on the tasty fresh-kill. The hare was too quick, however, for even a lean, muscular tom to follow, and soon, Umbria was left staring after the fleeing creature, panting somewhat with exhaustion. Umbria hissed, "Fox-dung!" and turned away to head back to his camp, when, suddenly, from the direction the hare had come from, a cat's voice came to him, "Hey, wait!" The Teller of the Roaring Tempest turned around and saw that a cat was standing there in front him, the carcass of the hare in their jaws. The cat questioned, "Hey, you know around these parts? Actually," the cat paused, "if you got a place to stay, can I join you? I think you were chasing this hare, so if I can stay with you, I'll give this to you, as a gift." Umbria's eyes narrowed in deep thought as he decided if he wanted this cat to be a member of his Tribe.

[ Umbria successfully catches 2x mouse. On his way back, he locates a hare and tracks, only for it to get away. Umbria is about to give up when a cat appears from where the hare went, holding the prey's dead body in their jaws. The cat explains that they have been wandering for a while, and hopes Umbria has a place for them to stay. They say that, if you allow them to join, the hare will be for the Tribe. You can choose to take them home, or chase them away, at which they will never come back. ]
[ Umbria's request is granted! The Tribe of Endless Hunting grants the Tribe of Annegamento Sol a guardian. ]
[ Umbria's search for recruits is successful! He finds a she-cat and her initiate-aged kit. ]
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fox's Replies | #2 | Next Reply: 4/3/18

Postby xi'rika » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:38 am

Weather:
A dreary rain has descended onto the the land.
A winding fog hides all in sight as the moisture coats
everything. The weather becomes colder as the Autumn
progresses, cat encounters are lower and prey is
starting to disapear. It's recommended that the
tribes stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil,
ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

My Tribes:
Crystal StreamsCalm Waters
Rolling ThunderFallen Snow
➳ Falling Blossoms
➳ Snowy Pines ➳ Broken Skulls
Looming Oaks ➳ Endless Dark
Tempest Tossed Seas ➳ Falling Streams

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
FanclubDiscord
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

inky. // Tribe of Snowy Pines wrote:
* Tribe of Snowy Pines *

Owl got up, arching his back and stretching out his paws one at a time. He shook out his thick pelt and stepped out of his den, taking in a breath of the fresh mountain air that floated into the cave from the gaping hole that let him view the territory. As he sat, he heard soft paws approach him from behind. "Good morning!" a cat meowed cheerfully. Owl turned to face his companion, a smile crossing his face. "Morning Maple!" He purred "How did you sleep?" Maple sat beside him, curling his long, fluffy tai around his paws. "Eh. It was ok. I've been here for a moon but I'm still getting used to sleeping on stone." The tom admitted, chuckling nervously. Owl nodded. "I understand," he reassured "it took me a while too. But I'm sure you'll get used to it. When you go on your patrol, you can get more moss and stuff if you wish." Over the moon that the two had been together, Owl and Maple had gotten quite close. In fact, they considered each other as brothers to a point. Maple nodded and got to his feet. "Yea, maybe." he sighed "What will you do today?" Owl glanced over his shoulder at the small prey heap that was laying in the middle of the camp. "I suppose I'll get us some food. Our tribe's small now, but it's always good to have extra food." he decided. He got to his feet and nodded at Maple. "See you later." The ginger tom meowed, dipping his head. Owl nodded in response and the two went their separate ways.

[Owl hunts]
[Maple patrols]

➳ Owl successfully hunts 1x Rabbit

➳ Maple encounters a cat

➳ The Tribe of Snowy Pines has 1 more post until it needs to eat

ilhdc7 wrote:
Number of Cats: three

Skullteller searched the long blades of grass, his tail sweeping over the dirt that was once nicely kept. His eyes carefully watched the weeds for any sign of another cat. Before long, he caught the scent of his brother, Shadow, and the smell of a female cat. His brother had always dreamed of finding a mate one day. He cleared his throat, "Shadow!" A head popped up out of the weeds, "What?" Skullteller shook his coat free of any dirt particles, "The tribe. I'm starting it again. The ancestors allowed me to. I am now Skullteller." His brother paused, "Really?"

Skullteller laughed, "Yeah, really, wanna join, you and your mate?" He heard some whispering before a tall, and lanky female entered his vision. He sized her up, before decided that she would make a good guard while Shadow hunted. "We just need Burn now."

skullteller looks for his sister burn.
shadow hunts for food.
flicker and shadow are mates. (no kits)

➳ Skullteller and Flicker find his sister's scent

➳ Shadow hunts 1x Rat

➳ The Tribe of Broken Skulls has 1 more post until it needs to eat

*Rats are 2 servings, Bird Eggs are 1 serving*

nightwolf950 wrote:
The tribe consumes x4 voles and x1 mouse

---

x

---

{Blossomteller asks fro a cat of any rank
Shadow and Owl stay back to bond with Dragonfly

Gathering Herbs: Blossomteller and Acorn
Hunting: Sand, Fire, Sun, Spark, Dew, and Pebble
Hunting: Flame, Raven, Mouse, Cricket, Fawn, and Soft
Patrolling: Song, Talon, Fang, and Frost
Patrolling: Dust, Wolf, and Thunder
Training: Song/Wave}
[/size]

➳ Blossomteller and Acorn find 1x Coltsfoot and 1x Burnet

➳ Sand, Fire, Sun, Spark, Dew, and Pebble hunt 1x Magpie, 1x Vole, and 1x Finch

➳ Flame, Raven, Mouse, Cricket, Fawn, and Soft hunt 1x Rabbit, 1x Small Mouth Bass, and 1x Mouse

➳ Song, Talon, Fang, and Frost find a loner

➳ Dust, Wolf, and Thunder find a fox's scent near the border

➳ Wave learns Defense

➳ Blossomteller's request has been answered, kit-mother joins, she is due in 1 moon

Dinolil1 // Tribe of Endless Dark wrote:

We're not afraid of the dark, we are the dark.

As she left the camp, a small apprentice had shoved some mint leaves in front of her; leaves used to hide a death, disguise the scent of blood, disease and bile. ''For a killer.'' They sneered and darted off, black and white pelt disappearing behind a row of shiny cylinders (bins). The others crowed with laughter, taking in turns to jeer at the ragged molly as she vanished into the smog and shadow of the streets. Blood speckled her pelt and Night made no attempt to clean it off, considering it'd be banal to do so after it felt like the entire world regarded her as a killer.

When she was younger, she'd lived near the sea; it was vast, dangerous and powerful. Night respected the sea and in turn, it felt as though the sea spared her life countless times; that time when she fell into it, the time when a crab seized her paw, that time when her brother tried to drown her. But still, Night was alive and if she had the respect of the sea, then it didn't matter if the tribe cast her out.

But then again, Night realized, she was nowhere near the sea and even if she knew how to get there, it was kind of silly thinking that it'd remember her, if it'd ever remembered her. Slinking past a group of loud twolegs, Night chuckled weakly and ducked into a small side-alley. ''How stupid am I?'' She put her bundle of leaves and seeds down, curling around it like a queen would a kitten. ''How stupid are they?'' Night corrected herself, looking over her shoulder.

Night goes on a patrol; possible cat encounter?

➳ Night encounters a rouge

➳ The Tribe of Endless Dark has 2 more posts until it needs to eat

faerie; wrote:
tribe of falling streams !!

cat number :: one
kittens :: zero
servings :: one
next visit :: april 6th

pondteller flicked her tail contently, looking up at the stars. her paws were neatly crossed as she lay in the grassy field above what she would soon call home. the night sky twinkled with many a light, and the she-cat felt at home under them.

the next morning, the white-furred molly mewed a goodbye to her nest and cave as she embarked on a journey to the pointed stones. she needed someone to catch prey for her, as she knew she would spend many days alone in the caves. she could not risk death; she was the tribe’s only source of interaction with the starry cats.

“tribe of endless hunting,” she called out bravely, looking around. the sunlight danced across the pond’s surface, which caused pondteller to smile. “i ask you for a gift, a prey hunter. i am sure i can pay you back tenfold with the strong tribe we can grow.”

[ pondteller asks for a prey-hunter. ]
[ the tribe does not eat for one moon. ]

➳ Pondteller's request has been granted, a prey-hunter has arrived

➳ The Tribe of Falling Streams has 2 more posts until they need to start eating prey
Last edited by xi'rika on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:13 am

* Tribe of Snowy Pines *
Number of Cats: 3
Serving Size: 2
Next Kitting: TBA

Maple trotted back into the camp clearing. His paws were heavy and sore from the uneventful morning patrol. However, as soon as he saw Wren grooming her fur, the bounce returned to his walk. He made his way over to the pretty molly and sat beside her. “Morning Wren! How are you?” He purred happily, subtly scooting closer. Wren looked up at the tom and smiled. “I’m doing well! Owl just left to go out searching for herbs so I’ve been chillin here admiring the view. I had no idea that something so beautiful could exist.” She sighed, looking out of the gap. The morning sun lit up her amazing face and Maple smiled softly. “Gorgeous.” He meowed, then, realizing that he was staring at her, swallowed and snapped his gaze back to the sky. “T-The view, I mean.” He recovered not-so-smoothly “It’s the best I’ve ever had.” Wren stifled a purr of amusement and motioned over at the tunnel that led to the foot of the mountain. “Hey, Maple.” She meowed “I was going hunting later. Would you like to maybe join me?” She looked up at him, gaze hopeful. She hated being alone and she was so relieved that Owl has allowed her to join the Tribe. “Of course I will!” Maple purred “Let’s go!”

[Owl hunts for herbs]
[The Tribe consumes a rabbit]
[Maple and Wren go hunting together and bond ;3]

Healer:
          Owl That Flies At Night | 34 moons | male | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Wren That Nests In Cliff | 24 moons | female | X

Guards:
          Maple Leaves That Fall | 28 moons | male | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Cobweb | Stop bleeding | x1
    Dock | Soothes scratches and sore paw pads | x1
    Poppy Seeds | Helps a cat to sleep; ease pain | x1
    Goldenrod | Heals Wounds | x1
    Marigold | Cures Infection | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 1-2 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: tribe of broken skulls - a start

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:41 am

Number of Cats: three
Servings; 2

Flicker followed behind Skullteller, "Are you sure your sister even wants to join? Shadow would talk about how she would always bully you two."Skullteller flicked his ear, "I'm much bigger and stronger than her, she never bullied me!" Flicker shook her head at him, annoyed, "Your sister... She's up here. I can smell her." She crouched low and followed the leader, ready to guard him in case his sister wasn't excited to see them.

skullteller follows his sisters scent.
shadow hunts for food.

Healer:
          teller of broken skulls, 30, tom, skullteller

Prey-Hunters:
          shadow of twisted tree, 30, tom, shadow

Guards:
          flicker of dying fire, 20, molly, flicker

Healer to-be:
          name, age, gender, [url=link]call name[/url]

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    x1 catmint
    x1 lambs ears
    x1 juniper berry
    x1 poppyseed
    x1 goldenrod

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    rats | x1 | 2 servings
    bird eggs | x0 | 1 servings
    pigeons | x0| 3 servings
    sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Manyteller & Moray | Skullteller, Shadow, & Burn
    Shadow & Flicker | None Yet
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:40 am

Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
Number of Cats:51: 25 She-cats, 26 Toms.
Next Kitting: N/A

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"Sunny!" Rise of Sun Over Mountains wimpered in mock sadness."Guessy guess!" he wailed. Sunset, formerly known as Gingersnap, raised her head as the tiny kit's cries. "What is it?" She asked.
"Guess wronged! Play with Tiggy and Sandy!" as he spoke, so called Tiggy ran into the den, the cool stone under his pads practically sparking at the older kit's paws. "Sandy?" Sunrise's head bobbed up sharply as she stopped grooming Peak's forever messy fur. Her only she-kit had been named Sand Warm in Bright Sun, as she had hoped her stillborn daughter would be on a warm beach, playing without worry in the tribe's Endless Hunting afterlife. Hearing her son, who had never known his sister, talk about the sister he had never met scared her. "Stay here. Don't move. I'm seeing Dawnchaser." The bewildered kit-mother ran out of the den.

"Sunset! It's about your son!" Dawnchaser yelled as the former ginger rouge ran to the sacred waters of the pool of Shimmering Truth. "Which one? Rise?" Sunset panted, her eyes shadowed with worry. "Rise said he saw Sand." the kit-mother fretted, worry rolling off of her like the waves of the ocean. Dawnchaser joined in her worry, fear-scent mingling with the sharp scent of the den. The confidence in her abilities had not recovered after she had helped her sister kit and failed, and her ancestors showed no other encouragement then a recovered memory where her mentor smiled at her after she repeated the entire herb store randomly in order for them to remember they needed yarrow. It had brought warmth into her heart, yet told her she could lose her brother, parents and kits at any time; Timber and Cloud had been ambushed by an unfair amount of rouges.

"It could be some kind of omen." she blurted out. Sunset's distant gaze snapped to attention. "Good?" she barked. "Could be," came the troubled reply. "When he was asleep, or awake, or some nonsense from another kit? If you could give me a straightforward answer it would be great for me to define it." Dawnchaser's mounful eyes sparkled up playfully. "It could mean a new hope for our tribe! We would have lots of prey or more power over other groups in the area if we diagnosed the meaning!"

Dawnchaser rambled on optimistically, her gaze drifting around the den and settling on three pairs of golden, green, and stormy blue eyes. "North, Cinder and Star, if you would please get out, I'll play later. Why don't you go off with Tiger and Bird?" she scolded, fake anger in her mew and a new shine in her eyes. Star opened her mouth to explain something, but Cinder butted in. "Bird's being boring with Flower and Iris, the most boringest to-bes ever ever." Cinders of Old Tree wailed, grey fur rippling in distress. Star closed her mouth. She could have easily played with Star, until Dawnchaser reminded herself that the two had gotten in a row after Star had told on Cinder for trying to scoff the catmint. "Tiger's playing with Rise." North explained quietly, keeping calm unlike his hysterical sister. Star merely rolled her eyes at Cinder, gave a bored flick of her ears at North, and looked around for something interesting, and sniggering at her sister lying on her back whispering dramatically, "Woe is me." before closing her stormy blue eyes and sticking out her tounge. "Rise is playing when I told him not to? What about Peak?" Sunset demanded, looming over a startled North. The white kit squirmed under the fiery gaze. "Get away from me! Peak is asleep!" the tom kit growled, backing away into an unusually silent Cinder, who was edging herself towards the catmint. "I am thinking about what you have said. Now, get away from my kit and visit me later. Cinder, get away from the catmint," an uncharacteristically cold tone escaped the healer's mouth, as her eyes lost their gleam and turned towards something of a dangerous glint.

"Go and play." she added. The kits silently left, rebellious looks being shared across the three.

What does it mean?

[ Light, Owl, Finch, Minnow, Bee and Daisy go on a hunting patrol]
[Raccoon, Ivy, Sun, Swan, Azure, Navy and Chestnut go on a second hunting patrol]
[Dust, Silver, Soot, Crystal, Wind and Oak go on a Border Patrol]
[All apprentices do hunting training]
[The tribe consumes 9 servings]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Healer:
          Chaser of Shimmering Dawn
          24 Moons | She-cat | ❄️*

Healer's Assistant:
          Flickering Light On Water
          18 Moons | She-cat | Blind | ❄️

Haze-Hunters:
          Swan That Glides Gracefully
          49 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Sun That Shines Through Storm
          50 moons | Tom | ❄️
          Ivy that Creeps Along Walls
          50 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          - Blinded in one eye
          Minnow that Dashes through Water
          50 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Raccoon That Scurries Through Snow
          33 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Finch that Chirps In Morning
          42 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Wolf That Howls At Night
          29 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Navy River below Trees
          29 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Azure Sky Above Trees
          29 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Bat That Flies Into Cave
          24 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Spider Crawling Up Rock
          26 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Light That Shines in Horizon
          31 Moons | tom | ❄️
          Fox Sniffing Berries
          19 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Bark Of Fallen Tree
          19 Moons | Tom |❄️
          Owl Soaring Calmly
          18 Moons | She-cat |❄️
          Chestnut with Spiky Shell
          29 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Daisy Blooming Through Snow
          44 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Bee with Pollen on Back
          13 Moons | She-Cat | ❄️

Gale-Guardians:
          Oak That Stands Tall
          61 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Wind That Soars Across Sky
          61 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Crystal That Shines Brightly
          73 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ember that Glows Brightly
          55 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Amber Gaze of Owl
          45 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Acorn that Lies Under Oak
          35 Moons | Tom |❄️
          Peach Glowing In Sunlight
          45 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Pecan | 43 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Soot That Sweeps Through Fire
          29 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Glowing Light in Darkness
          27 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Rowan That Rustles Softly
          40 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Birch Sheltering Roses
          22 Moons | Tom |❄️
          Silver Pool Shining In Moonlight
          19 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Grass Swaying Softly
          19 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Dust on Hard Stone
          27 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Cricket that Chirps in Grass
          30 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Smoke that Never Fades
          14 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          Clover Swaying in Breeze
          10 Moons | She-cat | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Shimmering Gale of Snow
          10 Moons | She-cat | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Sage Battered by Storm
          10 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Snow Buffeting Mountains
          10 Moons | Tom | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          - Deaf in ear
          Alder Bathing in Sunlight
          7 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Silver Petal of Flower
          7 Moons | She-cat | Gale-Guardian |❄️
          - twisted hind leg
          Iris in Meadow
          7 Moons | She-cat | Haze-hunter | ❄️

Kit-Mothers:
          Pearl | 40 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Orange Sky of Sunset
          26 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          *Chaser of Shimmering Dawn

Mini-Clouds:
          Tiger Who Stares Up To Stars
          5 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Bird Chirping on Tree
          5 Moons | She-cat | Haze-hunter❄️
          Shimmer of Morning Star
          3 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Cinders of Old Tree
          3 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Calm of North Wind
          3 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Rise of Sun over Mountains
          1 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Peak that Scrapes the Sky
          1 Moons | Tom | ❄️

Cloud-Gazers:
          Mouse That Nibbles Barley
          84 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Moon At Peak Of Night
          82 Moons | Tom | ❄️

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    South | CosmoClan | ~Glaceon~

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy
    for greencough.
    Can also be used for whitecough. | x2
    Chervil | For infected
    wounds and bellyache.
    Can also be used when kitting. | x0
    Comfrey Root | Repairs
    broken bones or
    soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws and shoulders.
    Can be used for itching or
    for inflammation on stiff joints.
    Can be used on burns. | x0
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills.
    Also used to hide death's scent. | x2
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from
    wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins.
    The ointment will soften and help heal
    cracked pads. | x4
    Horsetail | Treats infections
    and stops bleeding. x1
    Coltsfoot| Eases
    breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads.
    | x1
    Cobweb |To soak up
    and stop bleeding. It may
    also be used to bind broken
    bones. | x1
    Raspberry Leaves
    | Could possibly ease pain,
    or stop bleeding. x0
    Goatweed x1
    Deathberry | Causes
    death within minutes
    when consumed. x0
    Celandine x1
    Feverfew x1
    Stick x1
    Sweet-Sedge x1
    Blackberry Leaves x1
    Chickweed x1
    Mouse Bile x0
    Marigold | x1
    alder bark | x2
    Burdock Root | x1
    Chamomile | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x5 | 3 servings
    Vole | x4 | 1 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x2 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 3 servings
    Eagle | x1 | ? Servings
    Total: 36 servings

Deceased Cats:
    Lavender Swaying In Breeze| 30 Moons | Tom | Rockfall
    Clouds Drifting Over Stream
    101 Moons | She-cat | Ambushed by Shadow's Rouges
    Timber of Outstretched Tree
    6 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian | Ambushed by Shadow's Rouges
    Teller Of Shimmering Dawn
    52 Moons | She-cat | Wounds inflicted by Shadow
    Panther that Lurks in Shadow| 44 Moons | She-cat
    Wounds inflicted by Dawnteller
    Ash With Quivering Branches
    38 Moons | She-cat | Shadow's rouges
    Lion Roaring Nobly at Dusk
    140 Moons | Tom | Protecting Minnow
    Frost Icing Over Pool
    54 Moons | Tom | Foxes
    Branch That Sways During Day
    18 Moons | She-cat | Complications during kitting
    Sand Warm in Bright Sun
    0 Moons | She-cat | Stillborn

Cats That Have Left/Been Exiled
    Olive Tree Growing Freely
    27 Moons | She-cat | Left by choice.
    Pine that Grows In Mountains
    28 Moons | Tom | Betrayal

Family:
    ?? and ?? | Shadow, Ember, Sibling.
    Acorn, sibling.
    Ash and Lavender | Soot, Wolf.
    Wind and Oak | Branch, Bat, Leaf.
    Moon and Mouse | Amber, Cream,
    Pecan, Daisy, Peach
    Rowan and Pearl | Fox, Silver, Grass, Bark.
    Alder, Flower, Iris.
    Rowan and Amber | Owl, Timber, Flicker
    Pine and Olive (CosmoClan) | No kits
    ??? and ??? | Spider, sibling, sibling, sibling,
    sibling. Birch.
    ??? and ??? | Lyrawing (CosmoClan), Sun.
    ??? and Cloud | Minnow, sibling, sibling.
    Azure and Wolf | Sage, Shimmer, Snow, Clover
    Branch and Glow | Tiger, Bird.
    Soot and Dawnchaser | Star, Cinder, North
    Gingersnap and ??? | Fire, Sand, Ice
    ?? and ?? | Dust. Bee.

Mentors:
    Grass | Sage | 4 Training Sessions | Battle (strategy), Climbing
    Swimming
    Spider | Snow | 4 Training Sessions | Fishing, Hunting, Stealth
    Swimming
    Navy | Shimmer | 4 Training Sessions | Hunting, Fishing, Stealth
    Swimming
    Raccoon | Clover | 4 Training Sessions | Stealth, Fishing (advanced)
    Swimming
    Oak | Alder | 1 Training Sessions | Swimming
    Wind | Flower | 1 Training Sessions | Swimming
    Ivy | Iris | 1 Training Sessions | Swimming
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me