unpopular opinion game V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: unpopular opinion game V.5

Postby PinkPlushChicken » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:40 am

Ngl, I really enjoyed Breath of the Wild, it was a great game and for that game it kinda did work, with the story mostly happening in the past, although I still wish we could have played through the cutscenes or sth / would have had more to do in the present, story-wise, aside from just freeing the divine beasts?
But then they repeated something similar in Tears of the Kingdom and it just ... soooo did NOT work. I played through the game and then never touched it again.
I don't even like the game tbh and as someone, who's literally grown up with the Zelda games, that ... actually really hurts ):

So I agree tbh. I wish they'd go back to the old formula, perhaps with a bit more freedom when it comes to exploration and all that (similar to Wind Waker, actually, which is still my favorite Zelda game and managed to combine it the best for me tbh?).
I *was* excited for Tears of the Kingdom, but I don't think I've ever been *this* disappointed in a Zelda game, ever :I
TotK is not a good game, but especially not a good Zelda game and for sure not a good sequel to Breath of the Wild ):

On that note, the characters in Tears of the Kingdom felt ... really weird to me. Not quite like themselves. I can't really explain it, but I do remember, that I felt this especially with Sidon :I
Just ... something about them felt off?
They also treated Zelda and Ganondorf really badly ngl. Why was Ganny so flat in this game. Why did Zelda just... immediatly unlearn all the things, that she learned in the previous game?
They did not do those characters justice ):
πŸ«πŸ“πŸ«πŸ“πŸ«πŸ“πŸ«

I am Chicken, devourer of garlic bread, lover of bad puns and collector of many things!

πŸ«πŸ“πŸ«πŸ“πŸ«πŸ“πŸ«
PinkPlushChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woahelle » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:54 am

agree for the most part, but i also feel like they were lacking the same depth in botw. most of the champions from both games (maybe with the exception of tulin) felt like they were just heroes for hero's sake and had no compelling motivations to warrant them putting their lives on the line. to me, totk's characters weren't worse than botw's characters, but they sure weren't better either. i loved both games, but i don't think their character-building and main storyline are their strong points.

hard agree on ganondorf being flat... it felt like he was just being evil for evil's sake, but i enjoyed zelda's character and more active role in this game!
---

hot drinks like tea, coffee, and hot chocolate are a sensory nightmare. even if i did like the flavor of the drink, it is completely overshadowed by the unpleasant hot feeling in my mouth.
xxxxImage.Image.Image.
....elle β˜… she/her β˜… isfp β˜…
... ☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus
.. β˜… in my reputation era β˜…

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

xxxxxImagexxxxxxImage

β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
a cappella ep
xβ™«
track my pet!
xβ™«
important!!
xβ™«
credit
xβ™«
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
woahelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marceline Abadeer » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:19 am

Disagree, I’m 100% the opposite. I can’t stand iced drinks, even if they taste good.

Swimming in the summer is ideal compared to playing in the snow during the winter. Just saying, if I had to choose, I’m going swimming any day.
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
He/She/They
Adult
────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„
Marceline Abadeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g4rf13ld » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:25 am

no opinion, since ive never seen snow!!

weezer is actually good & doesn’t deserve the treatment it gets from haters & fans alike

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
GARF ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
Image Image
g4rf13ld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meow-Cat » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:35 am

A bit agree, I've heard some of their songs but not very many and they were good enough- I don't really know why they get hate to be honest!

Summer is the worst season- I personally find it too hot as I easily get sunburnt and to many insects!
Hi I'm Meow!
My interests include drawing, cooking, Warrior cats and jurassic park!

Imageuk time zone.
Meow-Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $moke » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:37 am

PREACH , i get terrible health issues from it, summer weather unfortunately already hit my place and im already unable to participate in normal daily life, to heck with summer , i despise it with every cell of my body.

I didn't really like the open world pokemon games , idk im not an open world kinda guy in general so i....just wasnt the right target audience, i prefer linear Pokemon games πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
π“†π“†Ÿπ“†amos|mouse &catfish dad|inactive |in love with the seaπ“†π“†Ÿπ“†ž

let the waves take you where the light can not .
$moke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:19 am

agree, the open world games are very half-baked because they have too much going on at once. linear games allow the devs more control over making a memorable experience. i don't doubt that an open world pokemon game could be good, but it needs a lot more time in the oven than the current release schedule for the series allows

(saying this as a bisexual) the bisexual pride flag's colors are pretty ugly, the stripes don't have enough contrast to stand out from each other so the whole thing just kind of unpleasantly blends together

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:10 pm

yeah i can agree with this (also as a bisexual) but i will say the colors make us stand out a bit more!

snow sucks. winter sucks. sledding/playing in snow/skiing sucks. you end up just cold (and hot) and sweaty (and freezing) and it all just blends together into ew ew ew. don't even get me started on having frozen fingers that have to THAW. ew. no.
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…iβ˜…
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khuzdul » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:20 pm

I agree to a point.
I love freshly fallen snow. There's something just so serene about it. Everything is so quiet, peaceful.. Just nature doing her thing. But then it starts to melt and it gets all nasty and wet and muddy looking ;-;
But, hard agree on hating the cold. I'd rather be a little warmer than a little colder. I hate being cold

---------------

Dad jokes can be hilarious, especially if the set up is good
(I love dad jokes but I always get teased about it lol)
Hey, what's up? ... This is awkward...
β€‹πŸ‡°β€‹ β€‹πŸ‡­β€‹ β€‹πŸ‡Ίβ€‹ β€‹πŸ‡Ώβ€‹ β€‹πŸ‡©β€‹ β€‹πŸ‡Ίβ€‹ β€‹πŸ‡±β€‹
--------------------
| SHE/HER | LIBRA | PST (-7) | ADULT |
Old returning player. Excuse the dust!

✘ Nerd. Big nerd
✘ Don't be afraid to chat! I don't bite
✘ My thing might say online, but I may not be
"online." If that makes sense
✘ Any pets not in my favorites can be traded/sold
✘ Most active on Flight Rising

Flight Rising Β» Pokeheroes Β» toyhouse Β» Music bar
Image β€’ SPECIALZ - King Gnu
Khuzdul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:05 pm

yes, thank you, i agree! they can be greatly amusing provided the right delivery and timing, same applies to any type of humor. sometimes the sheer unfunniness of dad jokes is enough to make them funny to me.

can hollywood stop making movies about sharks eating people? it’s not only overdone to death, but just puts a bad name on an already highly misunderstood animal. sharks deserve more love and appreciation. also, ocean horror is heavily underutilized, they always fall back on sharks, and yet there is so much more untapped potential for far scarier concepts revolving around the ocean and it’s many mysteries, legends and myths. what i am trying to say is leave the sharks alone.
β—€ β–Ό β–Ύ xxxxxxx β–Ύ β–Ό β—₯

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
molo ✧ hater of labels ✧ lover of irony
────────────────────────────────
greetings and salutations, my curious viewer i
am but a humble writer and artist, who enjoys
psychology, nature and story-telling. if you