❝ storm's end ❞ 000

Postby eagle, » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:11 pm

xx
              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x

x

font credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ❝ OURS IS THE FURY ❞ ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

indentwaves crash, wind tears, and the ocean rages down below the natural rock face that drops from the highest point at the edge of storm's end's territory and descends drastically to, as legend has it, the edge of the world. foam bubbles on the top of the dark waves, and the salt is palpable in the air this close to the ocean. seabirds squawk and, in the far distance, strange fish pop out of the water, only to immediately dive back down out of sight. such is the sight of storm's end, where the ancient tribe first formed seasons and seasons earlier.
indentregarded, long ago, as one of the strongest and most powerful tribes in existence, ruled by a powerful kings and queens, their influence spreading further than the largest seabird could possibly fly, there was never a reason to question the tribe for their seat. prideful and quick to anger, the cats of storm's end were better to be kept at a distance, out of reach in the case they were set off by some offense known only to themselves. the cats were close-knit, holding their loyalties close to the chest and seeing no real reason to seek outsiders for help. why would they, when the cats never had reason to fear. they stood at the edges of the cliffs, stared down into the ocean, and felt no fear. they felt only the rush of their own power thrumming through the ground into their paws as the ocean's spray clung to their pelt. lighting crackled, storms rumbled, but storm's end felt no fear. what was there left for them to cower away from when the elements were their friends, when they were stronger, faster, than anyone else?
indentat the height of power, however, storm's end found itself divided from within when a pair of brothers fought for their father's seat of power as king of storm's end. the waves reached further up the cliff's side than ever before, and the lighting strikes dug craters into soil as the pair fought for leadership of the tribe. the older brother fought for his bloodright, the right promised to him from the moment he was born and nestled beside his brother, who fought for his own ideals, with the knowledge that he would be a better ruler, a stronger ruler, a smarter ruler, but who lacked the birthright of his brother. each brother had their followers, their supporters. in the end, younger pushed away older, and the brother with the birthright was forced to flee storm's end, taking half of the tribe with him, but leaving the promise that he would never forget the injustice that took place there, and that storm's end would pay the debt.
indentfor a time, those who remained with the younger brother lived in fear of retaliation, that the ones cast out would return to storm's end with a fury unlike any other, that they would be wiped out and replaced. however, days passed, moons passed, seasons passed, and the older brother never appeared to follow through on his promise. word spread that the older brother died not long after his departure, his followers swept away in a storm, never to return, never to come back. at last, the younger brother - now an aged king - stopped looking over his shoulder and allowed his guard to drop. before winter could turn to spring, the king was blown from the cliff, down into the raging ocean, and he, too, was lost. those who witnessed the death of their king swore that it was the ghost of the older brother, come in the wind to take his brother away just as he had been cast out. others scoffed at the idea of spirits and forces beyond their control and said it was the will of the gods, and others scoffed at that idea and pointed to the storm as the culprit without any deeper meaning behind it. the winds were strong, and so the king fell. however, in the end, after more kings and queens rose and fell and history marched on, what remained were the ideas of spirits and magic, of superstition and divide in the tribe. the power of storm's end waned...
indent... and then the tribe fell. at last, the mighty storm's end fell after so many seasons of moving with the tides. storms battered the cats who suffered poor hunting and attacks from groups of rogues and other tribes. those who survived had no choice but to move on by orders of the last queen of storm's end, who knew that there was no hope in sight for her tribe. by the will of their ancestors, the cats were told to flee or perish. their ancestors said that there would be no mercy for them in the tribe, and that they would need to find homes elsewhere if they wished to survive. and so the cats did, scattering to find a place that would take them. even still, after the cats had gone, the waves continued to batter the rocks, and the wind blew on. storm's end waited for its chance to rise again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

indentstorm's end is a tribe of cats hardened by their environment, their past, and their peers. quick to anger and harboring big egos, this tribe is not one known for getting along well with outsiders, and are not famous for hospitality. a cat who wishes to join storm's end has to undergo a trial of sorts, not only to get to storm's end and navigate the harsh environment of the cliffs and ocean that always threatens a cat who strays too far to the edge of the territory, but to earn the respect of their prospective tribemates and earn the favor of the king or queen. strength is incredibly important for these cats: even the smallest of hunters needs to be able to prove their worth, or be cast aside. however, perhaps surprisingly, storm's end is not a tribe who would send a cat away for any ailment that might make it difficult to perform in the same way as others. instead, the tribe tasks itself to find a way to boost the cat into a rank and position where they can perform to the best of their abilities, and be trained to handle themselves as well as any other cat, if not better. it's a matter of any cat pushing themselves to prove that they are investing the time and energy, and they will be rewarded in kind.
indentmost hardships in storm's end come from the environment, not withstanding the storms for which they are named after. storm end's camp is located in a crack in a cliff, made large enough for the cats to make their home. a system of tunnels protect the tribe from the fierce wind and rain that storm's end is known for having. as expected, storms come often and with a vengeance, and a cat who cannot find shelter in time, or is untrained to survive in the weather will have a hard time dealing with the elements. additionally, the ocean serves as a threat for any cat who strays too close to the edge of a cliff and might lose their balance, be swept into the waves by the wind, or otherwise fall. other dangers include outside groups that have settled nearby storm's end territory, and try to steal prey, or otherwise threaten the tribe.
indentstorm's end's cats are also superstitious. they believe deeply in forces beyond their control, though do not necessarily have a set religion or set of beliefs. majority believe in the traditional faith of the seven, though others may have their own spirits. however, the ancient stories of storm's end have been passed down through the generations, surviving even the scattering of the tribe, with legends of magic, of heroes, of brothers and stray gusts of wind. whatever they do believe, commonality forms in that their lives might easily be lost if they are not careful, do not train hard even after reaching their full rank or do not keep their wits about them.

rank names:
healer/teller - king/queen, the head of the tribe, they rule the tribe. the rank name is dependent on the ruler at the time, as the role is not exclusive to one gender
healer to-be - heir, the first-born of the king/queen, the heir is trained from the day they are born to how to rule the tribe
hunters - cyclones, the fastest and cleverest members of the tribe who are responsible for their ability to catch prey and feed the tribe
guards - squalls are the larger and more-muscled members of the tribe who are more equipped for fighting. trusted squalls who have seniority may also be given the unofficial rank of kingsguard/queensguard
to-bes - strikes, named after the strikes of lightning, these members are those in training to become cyclones or squalls
mothers - skies are those who are pregnant or caring for clouds
kits - clouds, the youngest members of the tribe who are not yet ready to begin their training
elders - thunderstorms, the oldest members of the tribe who are regarded for their rumbling wisdom

notes: this is my second tribe!! i'm keeping the tribe of northern winds, but they are undergoing a few changes, so i'm posting this while working on that. i'd prefer lineart over ftu pics, but written descriptions are also fine, to whoever my mod is: please don't stress over it, it's literally fine skjhskjhs any mod is totally fine with me as well, i love you all so much. just a note that i might be pming/dming whoever my mod is for story-related reasons so hope you don't mind i'm just very excited
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ tribe replies ] [ 001 ]

Postby deimido » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:51 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
burning suns, freezing frost, fallen stones
singing breezes
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Read 'Spring' in our how to play section!xx

coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

pine's patrol caught . .xxxxxxx
↪ +2 voles.
↪ +1 squirrel.

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

badger's patrol encountered . .xxxx
↪ nothing of note.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

herbs gathered . .xxxxxx
↪ +1 parsley.
↪ +1 dried oak leaves.
↪ +1 sweet-sedge.
↪ +1 raspberry leaves.
↪ +1 lavender.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

training results . .xxxxx
↪ autumn > fighting.
↪ evening > hunting.
↪ morning > hunting.
↪ lichen > hunting.
↪ owl > fighting.
↪ dusk > hunting.
↪ dawn > hunting.

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    assessments
    ↪ dust and wren both passed their assessments!
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    founding
    ↪ the tribe of tumbling stones has been founded! your healer stocks their medicine store with five herbs of their choice.
    ↪ your mod will be FairyCharmed.
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

founding
    ↪ the tribe of the shrouded mist has been founded! your healer (a silver mackerel tabby mediumhair with hazel eyes) stocks their medicine
    store with five herbs of their choice.
    ↪ your mod will be lyttlekytten.

founding
    ↪ the tribe of the shrouded mist has been founded! your healer (a brown spotted tabby shorthair with green eyes) stocks their medicine store
    with five herbs of their choice.
    ↪ your mod will be deimos.

founding
    ↪ storm's end has been founded! your healer (a gray ticked tabby shorthair with green eyes) stocks their medicine store
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Fallen Leaves [Founding]

Postby obnixious » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:01 pm

In the woods, there are many creatures
that can pose as threats to the Tribe.
There are beavers and foxes that call
this forest home, as well as the
occasional badger or bear. While they
usually don't get in much trouble with
the surrounding wildlife, it certainly
doesn't mean they don't come across
their fair share of hardships from some
of the more ruthless predators. Their
main concern is the foxes, but the others
cause problems enough to still be marked
as a proper threat.
The Tribe of Fallen Leaves is located in a
dense forest of lovely deciduous trees,
and their Tribe is named after the way
their colourful leaves begin to fall before
Time of Frozen Water starts. Along the East
border there is a river that cuts into the
territory, and while the tribe doesn't often
eat fish, it does hold a healthy supply when
they do. More towards the South of their
territory, the little river trickles into a
swamp. The Healer usually comes here to
look for signs from the Tribe of Endless
Hunting, and it's typically not a place that
To-Be's are allowed to play near. After all,
the land tends to sink underpaw and can
lead to accidental deaths if they're not careful.

The prey that can be found
here mostly consist of
squirrels, voles, rabbits,
birds, and fish, but they do
get the occasional beaver
that comes down the river,
they are quite rare and half
of the time the hunters are
too intimidated to actually
attempt to fight them.
The cats that live in this forest always keep their coats
sleek and clean, and care an awful lot about their
appearances; one might even call them regal. Long
coats are kept impeccably groomed, and some of the
longer haired cats like to weave flowers into the fur
on their tails. The cats that cat fit the most flowers
are often treated with the most respect.

The Healer is named Teller of Cascading Foliage, or Foliageteller for short.
Most cats here have a "better than you" type attitude because they're just stereotypical woodland elves at this point skdhgihdfjsn
I'd prefer descriptions for now! I'll be moving to the lineart once I've done the set amount of posts to unlock them, but I don't wanna get attached to f2u pics first kdsgfhkdfsj because I Will
I can't decide if I want my founder to be a somali cat or some fluffy buffoon like a Norwegian forest cat dskfgdhsj feel free to flip a coin on it (whichever isn't the founder is what I'm requesting for my second cat regardless so skdfgidhs)

font credit: © ©
Last edited by obnixious on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Postby Bluey, » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 pm

Tribe of Tumbling Stones
toms: 001 mollies: 000 total: 001
moderator: FariyCharmed
Cats pelts are mostly browns, beiges, light gingers and creams

The tall Tom looked over the rocky terrain and gazed out further into his territory. He saw bright green grass and the occasional tree. “Maybe I might catch some prey” he said to himself before heading out.
[ Wingteller goes hunting
Wingteller goes on a patrol ]

Healer:
          Wing of soaring hawk (Wingteller) | 42 moons | Male | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Nursery:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Raspberry leaf | Helps a queen give birth | x1
    Cobweb | Used as a bandage to stop bleeding | x1
    Lavender | Hides the scent of death and cures fevers and chills | x1
    Yarrow | used to make a cat expel poison | x1
    Burdock | helps with bites and infected wounds | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Voles| x0 | 1 servings
    Bird eggs| x0 | 1 servings
    Small birds | x0 | 2 servings
    Large birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Possums | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Bluey, on Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Imagecredits
Image Image

english • deutsch
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe of dark waters • starter

Postby inky. » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:29 am

the tribe of darkest waters is a group of cats that live in norther scotland. their camp is a cavern carved into the side of the cliff overlookingthe turbulent sea. they have a beach, though it is small, and mostly hunt on the land behind their cliffs, a grassy moor that is bordered by a forest.

the cats of the tribe have two possible naming systems. names can be two-parts (ex. rolling pebble) or a 'traditional' tribe name (ex. pebble that rolls down hill), but either way, they are casually referred to as a single nickname (ex. pebble). sea watcher is the only cat that must have both names said.

there are special ranks in the tribe.

sea watcher - the leader and healer
head guard - oversees all guard activities. assigns guard/to-be mentorships as well as patrols
head hunter - oversees all hunting activities. assigns hunter/to-be mentorships as well as hunting patrols

hunters - the main hunters
guards - the main fighters

heir - the leader/healer to-be. a son or daughter of the previous sea watcher
to-bes - the young cats who are training to be a hunter or a guard

mothers - the she-cats that are bearing or nursing kits
kits - young cats that are below to-be age (8 moons or less)

the tribe of dark waters believe in one deity, merdovik. they believe that they are called to serve the guardian of the sea. merdovik takes the form of a sleek black leopard and is said to live in the deepest part of the dark sea.

when a to-be is ready to claim their full rank, they are sent to a rocky island. they are told to swim out to it and spend a full day caring for themselves and showing their capabilities and strengths. if they are seen as a valid asset to the tribe, merdovik will come to them at night and lead them to a small cave, which they will sleep in and recive the diety's blessing in the form of a plume of blue over the to-be's head that only the sea watcher can see. the to-be will then swim back home and be welcomed as a full member of the tribe. if they are not worthy of the blessing, however, there will be a red plume and the to-be will be cast out of the tribe to survive on their own.

the cats of the tribe of dark waters are mainly thick-furred and fluffy, since there are high, cold winds near the sea. there are several short-haired cats, though. but they are mainly guards and stay inside the cave. the most common coat colors are white, grey, black, red/ginger/orange and cream. uncommon but still seen are blue, brown, and lilac. any breed can be found.

i would like ftu pictures only, please!. could my founder be grey/silver please?
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [isle of the withered fangs] - [001]

Postby Springtalon » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:42 am

ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pawsteps sound, can you hear?
Listen with a wary ear.
Our story starts with a wish by stone,
asked by a ruler with a golden throne.
A king of thieves this cat doth be,
a cat of theft and mystery.

[ one starmaster ] - [ no shadowclaws ] - [ no moonclaws ] - [ no starseer ] - [ no shadowseers ] - [ no moon seers ]
[ no nestkeepers ] - [ no nestlings ] - [ no skymasters ]

[ next wish is in seven days ] - [ no upcoming kittings ] - [ no servings currently needed ] - [ no injuries ] - [ mod: katrione ]
[ mod notes: id prefer F2U only for the withered please :3 ]

A heavyset black and white cat shook water from their fur as they padded up the sandy beach. Stepping from sand into forest, the cat made their way through the trees until they reached a semi-clearing. Ignoring birds and bugs as they walked, the cat only paused when they reached the base of a small mountain. Ignoring the cave openings, the cat began to scale the mountain.

Ten minutes of hard climbing later, the cat reached a small shelf and shook out their fur. They now stood before a shining white stone, the size of three cats standing on each others backs. Standing before the stone, the cat lifted one paw and placed it on the rock. The stone pulsed, and then a soft breeze, filled with the voices of a hundred cats whispered in the cats ear "Welcome Teller of Stolen Treasure. We are the spirits of the thieves before. You may ask of us one wish, and we will grant it. What is it that you seek?"

The cat, Teller of Stolen Treasure, flicked on ear. "I want a Moonclaw, I am not enough to defend this island, and I haven't had time to explore it thoroughly, to find all the lone ones living here. Send me a cat who can defend the camp. Keep it safe from those who would try to take back the treasures my tribe will be stealing."

The stone pulsed under the cat's paw, but the voices stayed silent. Teller of Stolen Treasure nodded, and turned away. He had to make his way back down the mountain and return to camp. He wanted to make sure it was set up, and his lone treasure hidden, before he began to patrol the island.

✾ Treasureteller asks a wish of the thieves spirits, he asks for a Moonclaw (guard) to be sent to him ✾
✾ Treasureteller patrols on the island ✾

Starmaster:
          Teller of Stolen Treasure [ Treasureteller ]
          41 Moons | Trans Male | Homosexual | No Mate

Starseer:

Shadowclaws:

Shadowseers:

Moonclaws:

Moonseers:

Nestkeepers:

Nestlings:

Skymasters:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Purity of Lemurs| sharpie
    South | Storms End | eagle,
    West | House Phantasmic | [kat]
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe of Darkest Waters | inky.
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    (x1) Cobweb | Bleeding
    (x1) Dock | Scratches
    (x1) Dried Oak Leaf | Infection
    (x1) Holly Berry | Poisonous
    (x1) Thyme | Shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x0 | 1 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit| x0 | 2 servings
    Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Springtalon on Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i accidentally edited this into my previous post lol

Postby morrissey » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:20 am

number of cats: 49
♂; 22 // ♀; 27
all references are from this f2u image site.
i would prefer all cats i obtain be from this site for ease and so i don't have to cite multiple sites. thank you!
servings needed: 5, i think?
next visit to the tribe of endless dawn: now

[ the tribe welcomes flight and fawn ]
[ smoke takes his final assessment ]
[ leaf elects not to take her assessment - she chooses to master endurance ]
[ moon and fawn train ]
[ dawnseeker hunts for kitting herbs- assisted by stone and lark ]
[ rook, forest, sky, creek, dust, and storm hunt ]
[ flicker, dew, oak, breeze, rowan, and shade hunt ]
[ cormorant, amber, alder, dusk, storm, and hawk patrol ]
[ fire, hound, bear, owl, branch, and willow patrol ]
[ dawnseeker requests a skyguard from the ancestors ]
[ the tribe consumes one bird and one squirrel ]

seeker of golden dawns:
          dawnseeker| 32 m | molly

dawnchasers:
          rook that nests on shore | 33 m | tom
          lake where pebbles shine | 35 m | molly
          forest where bear growls | 40 m | tom
          cry beneath grey sky | 29 m | tom
          creek that flows down hill | 26 m | tom
          dust that drifts through wind | 26 m | molly
          flicker of dying fire | 30 m | molly
          dew that settles on flowers | 15 m | molly
          oak where small birds sing | 15 m | molly
          mountain where breeze sings | 17 m | molly
          rowan which shelters birds | 22 m | molly
          shade that covers flowers | 13 m | tom
          stone that rolls down hill | 13 m | molly
          lark that sleeps at dawn | 13 m | tom

skyguards:
          cormorant | 31 m | tom
          sun that appears amber | 30 m | molly
          alder that stands strongly | 39 m | tom
          whisper that fades at dusk | 40 m | molly
          storm that batters leaf | 30 m | molly
          hawk that lands in tree | 29 m | tom
          fire that rages through forest | 29 m | tom
          hound that snarls at prey | 19 m | tom
          bear that sleeps silently | 24 m | tom
          owl that flies swiftly | 17 m | tom
          branch that sways in wind | 14 m | molly
          willow that slightly bends | 13 m | molly

teller of young suns:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

to-bes:
          8-14+ moons
          smoke that shrouds flame | 17 m | tom
          leaf that breeze carries | 14 m | molly
          - 4 moons left for endurance training
          wolf that howls at moon | 13 m | tom
          shadow that shrouds moon | 9 m | tom
          fawn that is lost in woods | 8 m | molly

sky-mothers:
          aster that rests on stone | 29 m | molly
          maple that stands alone | 23 m | molly
          river where water flows | 27 m | molly
          lake where pebbles shine | 35 m | molly
          flight of startled birds | 30 m | molly

smallpaws:
          0-8 moons
          rock that tumbles off cliff | 6 m | tom
          rock that can't be moved | 6 m | tom
          peak where eagles lay | 6 m | molly
          sun that shines at noon | 6 m | molly
          moss that grows on tree | 6 m | molly
          ember that stays put | 2 m | tom
          rain where small birds run | 2 m | tom
          ghost of previous lives | 3 m | molly
          spirit of strong-willed cats | 3 m | molly
          shadow that darkens morale | 3 m | molly

white-suns:
          name | age | gender
          name | age | gender
    ally tribes:
    tribe name | username
    tribe name | username

borders:
    north | tribe name | username
    east | tribe name | username
    south | tribe name | username
    west | tribe name | username

medicine store:
    catmint | cures greencough | x1
    chervil | painkiller/kitting herb | x1
    chickweed | cures greencough | x1
    cobweb | stops bleeding | x2
    comfrey root | multi-use | x1
    borage | helps queens' milk | x1
    poppy seed | sleep help | x3
    thyme | usage | x2
    raspberry leaves | kitting usage | x1

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x10 | 1 serving
    vole | x13 | 1 serving
    small fish | x9 | 2 servings
    squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
    big fish | x6 | 3 servings
    birds | x8 | 3 servings
    total | x46 | 83 servings

mentors:
    mentor | to-be | no. of training sessions | moves
    rook | leaf | 6 | combat, defense, swimming,
    hunting, stalking, climbing
    lake | wolf | 5 | defense, combat, stealth,
    hunting, running
    alder | smoke | 5 | defense, combat, stealth,
    hunting, battle
    storm | moon | 0 |
    flicker | fawn | 0 |
    golden dawns
    deceased dats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    dusk and ?? | leaf & branch
    dawnteller(adoptive) | dew & oak
    echo and ?? | shade, stone, bird, lark
    ?? and ?? | cormorant & rook
    ?? and ?? | aster & amber
    ?? and ?? | forest & alder
    forest and mallow | wolf & willow
    ?? and ?? | song & sky
    rook and aster | moss, cliff, rock, peak, sun
    ?? and ?? | dust & creek
    ?? and ?? | flicker & storm
    river and ?? | ghost, spirit, shadow
    maple and ?? | ember & rain
    lake and alder | expecting [ 1 post ]
    flight and ??? | expecting [ 1 post ]
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ tribe replies ] [ 002 ]

Postby deimido » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:45 pm

burning suns, freezing frost, fallen stones
darkest waters
singing breezes
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Read 'Spring' in our how to play section!xx

coding © w0ah

founding
    ↪ the tribe of swift trails has been founded! your healer stocks their medicine store with five herbs of their choice.

founding
    ↪ the tribe of fallen leaves has been founded! your healer (a purebred blue somali with hazel eyes) stocks their medicine
    store with five herbs of their choice.
    ↪ your mod will be Katrione.

founding
    ↪ the tribe of the shrouded mist has been founded! your healer stocks their medicine store
    ↪ your mod will be deimos.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Purity of Lemurs

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:05 pm

╔════════════════╗

history
the purity of lemurs was not always the
way it is now. once upon a time, it was
known as the tribe of the lemurs. a terr
ible prophecy was delivered to the quee
n, poisonous frog on leaves, that the cla
n must turn back to their ancestors or t
hey will be destroyed. she scoffed at the
prophecy, thinking that nobody should ha
ve the audacity to command her, the que
en, to do anything. she continued to igno
re the ancestors, but one quiet molly still
prayed to them and cared for her sacred l
emur. one night, a terrible fire ripped thr
ough the rainforest, but the molly was war
ned by her deceased mother. she fled from
camp, flying through the trees with her lem
ur behind her. her lemur fell, and she never
saw her again. as she fled farther from her
home, she was told through dreams that sh
e must recreate a newer, better tribe of th
e lemurs. they would be known as the puri
ty of lemurs, as she would keep them pure
and obeying, unlike poisonous frog on leav
es. this molly was rain that drops on leaves,
and this is the story of her new tribe. she h
as begun again, and is ready to continue th
legacy of the tribe she was born into. she h
as bonded with a female ring-tailed lemur
named julien, and is prepared to marry her
ancestor-chosen king consort, who is to arr
ive any day now.

╚════════════════╝
╔═══════════════╗

territory and traditions
the purity of lemurs resides deep in the
madagascar rainforest. they live much
farther south than the original tribe, t
hough they are still on the northern th
ird of the island. the rainforest is thick
enough that the clan lives in the trees.
they have turned many trees and their
interlocking branches into a camp. the
branches create natural dips and strai
ght sections in which the clan sleep a
nd play. the tribe has woven brambles
and ivy into a wall all around the edge
of camp except for the exit to prevent
cats from falling to the forest floor and
their doom. the tribe is unique in the s
ense that every member bonds with a l
emur. it can be any species of lemur, b
ut only the true royal family have a cha
nce at bonding with a ring-tailed lemur.
the kits out of the queen's first litter th
at bond with a ring-tailed lemur ultima
tely fight to the death for the spot as t
he next queen regnant. any other are c
onsidered "heiresses" and any males are
removed from the royal status as males
can hold no high power due to the tribe
being a matriarchy, much like a ring-ta
iled lemur group. a male who is chosen
by the ancestors will bond with a ring-
tailed lemur and become the king con
sort.

╚═══════════════╝
╔════════════╗

ranks
the royal family
— queen regnant ;;
holds all power and rules the
tribe by birthright and bond
ed with a ring-tailed lemur
— king consort ;;
holds no power, is just a title.
the mate of the queen regnant
— true heiress ;;
the next queen. has bonded
with a ring-tailed lemur
— heiresses ;;
all other females of the royal
family
the lower class
— the bakers ;;
the hunters
— the knights ;;
the guards
— the bakers to-be ;;
the hunters in training
— the squires ;;
the guards in training
— the housewives ;;
the mothers
— the pups ;;
the young cats under eight mo
ons old
— the elderly ;;
the old cats who cannot leave
camp anymore

╚════════════╝

font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Thorned Roses Starter

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:08 pm

"Every rose has its thorns. You
just have to find the one you
are willing to bleed for."

---

Located in Rome, Italy, the Tribe of Thorned Roses have made their home in the country side with vast rolling hills for miles. However in the middle of the hills lies a large lush forest made up of mostly cypress trees. It is here hidden away lies an abandoned villa that the tribe as claimed as their camp. The main entrance of the villa is where the tribe gathers for meetings and ceremonies, with the Teller perched on an old marbled lion statue. With all rooms to all, any cat may sleep where they wish besides the sun room. It is the sun room where the Teller sleeps, giving them a perfect view of the overgrown yet still beautiful garden. Inside the garden lies a pond in which the tribe uses as their source of water. Next to the pond stands a gazebo in which no cat, but the Teller may enter. Inside the gazebo lies the tribe's sacred white rose. The link between the tribe and their ancestors. Only a little ways away in the forest lies a semi-shallow pool with a small waterfall trickling down to the pool below. It is here where many tribe cats come to relax and enjoy one another's company.

Like most tribes, the Tribe of Thorned Roses follows the normal traditions. However they have one thing that sets them apart from most. The Teller assigns each cat their respected 'mate', often knowing who to pair by a 6th sense they are granted along with their nine lives. Once assigned there is no way of changing, as the Teller's word is law. However this causes some issues with forbidden relationships and even worse forbidden kits to be born. Punishments for such crimes are unknown as no cat has dared break the rules.

Requesting this cat as my Teller.
Will be using f2u pics for my tribe.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me