Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Postby little koi. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:01 am

number of canidae nineteen [ nine faes and ten brutes ]

I’m going to be adding a little section of writing to this later!

[  Silentium eats a trout and a finch  ]
[  Alouette requests a assailant ]
[   Calypso becomes a subordinate ]
[  Calypso, Gideon, Winston, Harriet, Chance & Lucine go hunt ]]
[  Salvatore & Arlo go out to find the loner ]
[  Archie asks Alouette to be his mate ]
[  Colbalt & Bridgette train with eachother ]
[  Nova herb hunts ]

leader:
    alouette • 27m • ♀ • X
    a selfless, compassionate border
    collie fae that is nimble & smart.
    lives: ★★★★★★★★★
    ↪ no mate, crushing on none

second in command:
    archie • 30m • ♂ • X
    a slightly headstrong border col-
    lie mix who is loyal & confident.
    ↪ no mate, crushing on alou

overseer:
    lucine • 18m • ♀ • X
    a intelligent, hardworking border
    collie that is a bit self-doubtful.
    ↪ no mate, crushing on none

healer:
    nova • 22m • ♀ • X
    a patient and kind Belgian
    shepherd who is quiet.
    ↪️ no mate, crushing on chance

hunters:
    estelle • 37m • ♀ • X
    a motherly lab husky mix who
    is helpful and understanding.
    ↪ former mate ace, no crush
    gideon • 31m • ♂ • X
    a shy yet sweet english setter
    with a big heart.
    ↪️ no crush or mate
    winston • 34m • ♂ • X
    a happy-go-lucky Irish setter
    who is very lovable & caring
    ↪️ no mate, crushing on harriet

scouts:
    harriet • 34m • ♀ • X
    a quiet scottish deerhound
    with a creative mindset.
    ↪ no mate or crush
    chance • 31m • ♂ • X
    a flirtatious aussie shepherd
    with a vagarious attitude.
    ↪️ no mate, no crush

assailants:
    salvatore • 31m • ♂ • X
    a loyal yet quiet pitbull
    with a fierce look to him.
    ↪️ no mate, no crush
    arlo • 24m • ♂ • X
    ↪️

subordinates
    calypso • 13m • ♀ • X
    a agreeable terrier collie mix
    who has great aspirations.
    ↪ no mate or crush

apprentices:
    bridgette • 7m • ♀ • X
    a bright saluki that is swift
    on her paws and with words.
    ↪ no mate, crushing on col
    colbalt • 10m • ♂ • X
    ↪️ no mate or crush

littlepaw-nursers:
    frankie • 32m • ♀ • X
    a intelligent beauceron gal
    with a sharp tongue.
    ↪ had a mate, no crush
    Name • Age • Gender • [url=link]X[/url]

littlepaws:
    bageera • 1m • ♂ • X
    ↪️
    vinci • 1m • ♀ • X
    ↪️
    darius • 1m • ♂ • X
    ↪️
    atticus • 1m • ♂ • X
    ↪️

omegas:

wise-ones:
    allied kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

enemy kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

medicine storage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

prey stock:
    Finch | x0 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Raccoon | x1 | 3 servings
    Trout | x0 | 3 servings
    Sheep | x0 | 5 servings
    Elk | x0 |  6 servings

mentorship:
    mentor • colbalt • 00
    ↳ scenting
    mentor • bridgette • 00
    ↳ scenting,
    mentor • apprentice • 00

the deceased:
    Dog Name | Cause of Death

family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups

©

███
    ███
    ███

hello, i'm little koi.  
    you can just call me
    koi though!  

█████
    █████
    █████
little koi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Falling Leaves - 16

Postby xi'rika » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:27 am

Fall:
During fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into winter. pup-birthings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on pupping herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

Diamond Sapphire wrote:
Number of Total Dogs: 26 || Male: 13 || Female: 13 || Servings Needed: 5 || Pups Due In: Now

Bullet walked back into camp, a proud black and brown female trotting beside. Her stomach was swollen with pups, and they would be born soon. The female was the pup-mother his ancestors had brought him, and he carefully led her to the nursery. "Amour is our Shaman. If you need any help, ask him." Bullet explained, turning his muzzle over to where Amour was busily sorting herbs. "Thank you." The pup-mother thanked softly. "What is your name, anyhow?" Bullet asked curiously. "Reena." She murmured gently, smiling the slightest bit. "Welcome to Falling Leaves, Reena."

Gabriel sat with a bittersweet feeling pulsing throughout her body. She was almost used to not having Michelle as her Tenderpaw, but she was so dearly proud of Michelle. Michelle felt almost like her daughter, in some ways. Gabriel sat there silent for a few moments, until her named was called. The Beta whipped around and spotted Bullet, sauntering closer towards Gabriel. He wore an unsure grin, and his legs were trembling the slightest bit. "Gabriel, could you follow me for a moment?" He asked, his voice quivering. Gabriel nodded, bemused on why Bullet was all of a sudden staggering around like he had three legs. But she was soon going to find out. After a while, Gabriel found the two in the forest, a green canopy of leaves above. Trees with both thick and thin trunks were spread around them, making Gabriel feel safe in the cluster of trees. "Gabriel, I've sorta been meaning to ask you for... quite some time now." Bullet started. Gabriel nodded. "Continue." Bullet mustered up his courage and gave Gabriel a smile. "Will you be my mate?" Gabriel couldn't help but return the smile he had given. Leaning up against him, she nodded. "Of course."

Lune anxiously paced around the entrance of the nursery, waiting for Amour to give her a signal to grab a herb or the similar. Reena was giving birth right at this moment. Lune was just a Shaman Tenderpaw, and had no experience on what to do just yet if a dog is in labor. Amour promised Lune that she could see the pups right after, but she had to be careful not to disturb them or the mother. But so far Amour hadn't asked her to fetch anything, and Lune hoped everything was going well.

[ Falling Leaves eats x1 vole and x2 rabbit (5 servings) ]
[ Michelle and Lily follow the loner's scent ]
[ Ricochet and trains his Tenderpaw, Minnow ]
[ Bullet and Gabriel become mates ]
[ Rio, Mercutio, Delta, Cadeyrn, Amorette and Falcon go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Caden, Eloise and Key go on a border patrol ]
[ Reena goes into labor ]

{Michelle and Lily find the loner holed up in a cave}
{Minnow learns Attack}
{Gabriel is due in 2 moons}
{The hunting patrol brings back 2 rabbits and a squirrel}
{Caden, Eloise, and Key find a Stabyhound (Don't trust it with anything sharp)}
{Reena gives birth to One Two Three Four Five pups! Unfortunately one is still-born}
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Falling Leaves - 17

Postby womp womp » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Number of Total Dogs: 32 || Male: 14 || Female: 18 || Servings Needed: 6 || Pups Due In: Two months

Reena's eyes were saddened by despair as four of her pups squirmed helplessly against her stomach, while one of them laid motionless. Reena was weak, but she mustered up the energy to lower her head and affectionately muzzle her stillborn male. "I'm sorry, little one. As you rise up into the stars, I'll give you the name of Rocket." Reena whined softly. The Shaman, Amour, sat with his muscles still tense. "I'm sorry about him. But there's nothing I can do about stillborn pups." Amour murmured in apology, feeling a twinge of sorrow for the female. His Tenderpaw, Lune, sat beside Amour, unable to watch. Viola was ducked behind the black furred Tenderpaw, not completely sure of what was happening but still affected by the mournful mood that filled the nursery. Reena sighed heavily before getting consumed in a weary slumber.

Michelle and Lily padded back into camp, a female timidly following. "Welcome to Falling Leaves, Melody." Michelle greeted warmly. The black and white furred female shyly smiled, but stayed utterly silent. Michelle bounded off, and Lily let out a small chuckle. "Oh dear. Don't mind Michelle. She seems to not have mellowed out yet." Lily commented, leaving Melody giving her a nervous nod. Lily caught onto Melody's unsure behaviour, concern rising. "Anything wrong, Melody?" Lily asked gently, her gaze softening. "O...oh. Nothing. I'm just a bit bewildered, I suppose." Melody stammered, ending it off with a puzzling laugh. "I don't believe you." Lily countered with a shake of her head. "What's on your mind?" Melody knew that there wasn't any hope of sliding out of it now, so she spilled. "M...my siblings recently perished. I haven't finish mourning their deaths yet, I suppose you could say." Melody admitted, sighing. Lily got hit with a pang of surprise, but nodded. "You poor thing. How about I give you a tour of the pack to keep your mind off it?" Lily suggested. "That..." Melody started. "Would be lovely."

"Good luck, youngster. You did well in your training." Ricochet whispered softly in his Tenderpaw's ear. Tonight was the night were Minnow would officially become an Irontooth and join the ranks with Ricochet. At first, Ricochet had been pretty iffy about how upset his sister was when Michelle became an Irontooth. But now he understood. The good times of mentoring would now be washed away, but they'd be made into a fine Irontooth. "Thank you, Ricochet." Minnow barked, giving Ricochet a goofy smile. "I'm proud of you." Ricochet choked out. His face softened, but Minnow's eyes glinted with pride. Ricochet was not known for giving much praise, and Minnow wasn't used to such sweet words. "I'm glad." Minnow replied. And the future Irontooth trotted away.

Saskia curiously poked around the camp. She had been found by a patrol earlier in the day, and the whole time they've been joking to "not trust her with sharp things"? Saskia didn't know what it meant, and tried to ignore it. But it was quite confusing to her, and awfully taunting. She attempted to shrug it off, but it still bothered her. Sighing, Saskia trotted off. Maybe one of the nice dogs in the pack, like Eloise, would explain it to her. Or continue snickering with the other dogs. Either way, Saskia was determined to get an answer... even if it took a bit of sweet talk.

"Boom, are you sure you have everything under control?" Gabriel questioned quietly, careful not to awaken the sleeping pups in the nursery. "I'm sure. I've been in this pack longer than you, I know how to be a beta. Possibly..." Boom trailed off, staring out into this distance. Gabriel shook her head and grunted. "All right, you know what? Just take out a patrol of six for hunting, another patrol of two or three for hunting again and a patrol of about four for a border patrol. Hunting is our main priority in this pack, since we're swiftly gaining members." Gabriel directed. Boom stood silent for a minute, attempting to register everything in his mind. "Got it. Thanks, Gabriel."

[ Falling Leaves eats x2 rabbit and x1 small bird (6 servings) ]
[ Bullet consults his ancestors about making Minnow an Irontooth ]
[ Melody, Sage, Mercutio, Falcon, Caden and Key go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Delta, Rio and Eloise go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Lily, Raj and Amorette go on a border patrol ]
[ Amour has a Shaman training session with Lune ]

Alpha:
          Bullet | 43 months | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Beta:
          [ Boom is filling in for Gabriel ]

Shaman:
          Amour | 48 months | Male | X

Ironteeth:
          Boom | 56 months | Male | X
          Ricochet | 38 months | Male | X
          Falcon | 46 months | Male | X
          Cadeyrn | 49 months | Male | X
          Sage | 38 months | Male | X
          Mercutio | 40 months | Male | X
          Rio | 31 months | Male | X
          Eloise | 29 months | Female | X
          Key | 32 months | Female | X
          Raj | 47 months | Male | X
          Delta | 29 months | Female | X
          Lily | 45 months | Female | X
          Caden | 27 months | Male | X
          Amorette | 36 months | Female | X
          Michelle | 17 months | Female | X
          Saskia | 35 months | Female | X
          Melody | 30 months | Female | X

Tenderpaws:
          Minnow | 14 months | Male | X
          Beetle | 10 months | Male | X
          Valentine | 10 months | Female | X
          Pepper | 10 months | Female | X
          Lune | 10 months | Female | X
          Vera | 11 months | Female | X

Pup-Mothers:
          Reena | 34 months | Female | X
          Gabriel | 39 months| Female | X

Pups:
          Viola | 4 months | Female | X
          Emilios | 1 month | Male | X
          Anastasia | 1 month | Female | x
          Ivy | 1 month | Female | X
          Dawn | 1 month | Female | X

Omegas:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark - Eases Toothaches- x0
    Borage Leaves - It Produces More & Better Milk - x1
    Celandine - Soothes Damaged Eyes - x0
    Chamomile - Strengthens the heart - x0
    Cobwebs - To Help Stop Bleeding - x1
    Dock - Soothes Scratches - x2
    Goldenrod - For Healing Wounds - x1
    Marigold - Stops Infections & Stops Bleeding - x1
    Poppy Seeds - Helps Make A Dog Sleep - x1
    Ragwort - Keeps Strength Up - x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Small Bird | x0 | 2 servings
    Deer | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Ricochet | Minnow | 4 | Stalk, Fish, Defense, Attack
    Rio | Beetle | 1 | Defense
    Cadeyrn | Valentine | 1 | Defense
    Key | Pepper | 1 | Attack
    Amour | Lune | 1 | Herbal Assess.
    Boom | Vera | 1 | Attack

Deceased Dogs:
    Rocket | Stillborn

Family:
    Boom & Lily | Beetle, Valentine, Pepper, Lune
    Reena and ??? | Emilios, Anastasia, Ivy and Dawn
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod - 1

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:38 pm

Nerrvoh wrote:
𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕝

Hunt: Sahar, Trix
Patrol: Sahar
Sahar cleans and prepares the dens

Hello! I'm so happy to be your trial mod and I hope you enjoy having me. (love Trix so far! c:)
Tell me if I'm doing something you don't like or if you'd prefer no written post.

Sahar and Trix catch a squirrel and a vole. (three servings)
Sahar finds two Belgian Malinois siblings, ready to join him.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod reply - 2

Postby womp womp » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:57 pm

✨Moon✨- Dogs of Eden wrote:

[ eden consumes two servings from a ptarmigan, the rest is carcass remains ]
[
andromeda goes to starfall and asks for a herbalist ]
[
maverick, diana and apollo go hunting and patrolling ]

[ Andromeda has been granted a herbalist ]
[ Maverick, Diana and Apollo catch a mountain hare ]
[ Maverick, Diana and Apollo come across a skittish tenderpaw ]
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fox's Replies #2

Postby xi'rika » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Fall:
During fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into winter. pup-birthings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on pupping herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

Diamond Sapphire wrote:
Number of Total Dogs: 32 || Male: 14 || Female: 18 || Servings Needed: 6 || Pups Due In: Two months

Reena's eyes were saddened by despair as four of her pups squirmed helplessly against her stomach, while one of them laid motionless. Reena was weak, but she mustered up the energy to lower her head and affectionately muzzle her stillborn male. "I'm sorry, little one. As you rise up into the stars, I'll give you the name of Rocket." Reena whined softly. The Shaman, Amour, sat with his muscles still tense. "I'm sorry about him. But there's nothing I can do about stillborn pups." Amour murmured in apology, feeling a twinge of sorrow for the female. His Tenderpaw, Lune, sat beside Amour, unable to watch. Viola was ducked behind the black furred Tenderpaw, not completely sure of what was happening but still affected by the mournful mood that filled the nursery. Reena sighed heavily before getting consumed in a weary slumber.

Michelle and Lily padded back into camp, a female timidly following. "Welcome to Falling Leaves, Melody." Michelle greeted warmly. The black and white furred female shyly smiled, but stayed utterly silent. Michelle bounded off, and Lily let out a small chuckle. "Oh dear. Don't mind Michelle. She seems to not have mellowed out yet." Lily commented, leaving Melody giving her a nervous nod. Lily caught onto Melody's unsure behaviour, concern rising. "Anything wrong, Melody?" Lily asked gently, her gaze softening. "O...oh. Nothing. I'm just a bit bewildered, I suppose." Melody stammered, ending it off with a puzzling laugh. "I don't believe you." Lily countered with a shake of her head. "What's on your mind?" Melody knew that there wasn't any hope of sliding out of it now, so she spilled. "M...my siblings recently perished. I haven't finish mourning their deaths yet, I suppose you could say." Melody admitted, sighing. Lily got hit with a pang of surprise, but nodded. "You poor thing. How about I give you a tour of the pack to keep your mind off it?" Lily suggested. "That..." Melody started. "Would be lovely."

"Good luck, youngster. You did well in your training." Ricochet whispered softly in his Tenderpaw's ear. Tonight was the night were Minnow would officially become an Irontooth and join the ranks with Ricochet. At first, Ricochet had been pretty iffy about how upset his sister was when Michelle became an Irontooth. But now he understood. The good times of mentoring would now be washed away, but they'd be made into a fine Irontooth. "Thank you, Ricochet." Minnow barked, giving Ricochet a goofy smile. "I'm proud of you." Ricochet choked out. His face softened, but Minnow's eyes glinted with pride. Ricochet was not known for giving much praise, and Minnow wasn't used to such sweet words. "I'm glad." Minnow replied. And the future Irontooth trotted away.

Saskia curiously poked around the camp. She had been found by a patrol earlier in the day, and the whole time they've been joking to "not trust her with sharp things"? Saskia didn't know what it meant, and tried to ignore it. But it was quite confusing to her, and awfully taunting. She attempted to shrug it off, but it still bothered her. Sighing, Saskia trotted off. Maybe one of the nice dogs in the pack, like Eloise, would explain it to her. Or continue snickering with the other dogs. Either way, Saskia was determined to get an answer... even if it took a bit of sweet talk.

"Boom, are you sure you have everything under control?" Gabriel questioned quietly, careful not to awaken the sleeping pups in the nursery. "I'm sure. I've been in this pack longer than you, I know how to be a beta. Possibly..." Boom trailed off, staring out into this distance. Gabriel shook her head and grunted. "All right, you know what? Just take out a patrol of six for hunting, another patrol of two or three for hunting again and a patrol of about four for a border patrol. Hunting is our main priority in this pack, since we're swiftly gaining members." Gabriel directed. Boom stood silent for a minute, attempting to register everything in his mind. "Got it. Thanks, Gabriel."

[ Falling Leaves eats x2 rabbit and x1 small bird (6 servings) ]
[ Bullet consults his ancestors about making Minnow an Irontooth ]
[ Melody, Sage, Mercutio, Falcon, Caden and Key go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Delta, Rio and Eloise go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Lily, Raj and Amorette go on a border patrol ]
[ Amour has a Shaman training session with Lune ]

{The ancestors decide Minnow is more than ready to become an Irontooth}
{Melody, Sage, Mercutio, Falcon, Caden, and Key catch 2 small birds and 1 vole}
{Delta, Rio, and Eloise catch 2 mice}
{Lily, Raj, and Amorette encounter a loner}
{Lune learns Emergency Healing}
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 002. annan streams ]

Postby d o e » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:20 pm

number of dogs | three
next lifewater scry | this post

The late afternoon air was filled with heat, the summer sun hanging high above the forest trees.
The lifewater shimmered beautifully, showing good fortune for the pack this day. Calum sat atop
the warm surface of a great boulder, his fur absorbing the rays of sunshine that dappled through the
overhanging leaves. The stream-dwelling pack was still young, yet he had little worry for their future,
especially with Kenna's arrival. The snowy fae had seemed displeased with her current company - an
inexperienced leader and a clumsy irontooth - but she did as she was guided to. Calum understood
her eagerness to escape deeper into the forest with the excuse of gathering herbs, but said nothing.

[ Calum and Finley patrol the border ]
[ Calum and Finley hunt ]
[ Kenna looks for herbs ]
[ Calum asks the lifewater for a beta ]

alpha:
        calum | two years, one month | male

beta:

shaman:
        kenna | three years, six months | female

ironteeth:
        finley | four years | male

tenderpaws:

pup-mothers:

pups:

omegas:

elders:

Ally Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

enemy kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

borders

medicine
chervil | x2 | infected wounds and belly-aches
cobweb | x1 | to slow/stop bleeding, bind broken bones
feverfew | x1 | reduces body temp., heals aches, good for headaches
poppy seeds| x1 | for sleep, soothe shock/distress, ease pain

fresh-kill pile:
mouse | x1 | 1 servings
squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
hare | x0 | 2 servings
snake | x0 | 2 servings
sparrow | x0 | 2 servings
deer | x0 | 6 servings
wild boar | x0 | 6 servings

mentors:
Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves
Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

deceased dogs:

family:
Name and Name | Pups
Name and Name | Pups
Last edited by d o e on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
d o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver Ridge Moon 11

Postby xi'rika » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Number of Dogs: 24 {11 Female | 13 Male}
Serving needed: 5
Pups due in: Now?
Next visit to stars: 1/27/18
The kennel eats the majority of a deer (1 serving left)

"You have to be stronger," the spotted female practically growled at Ant. "In order to win you have to take advantage of your opponents weaknesses. Do what you have to in order to win." Leslie stood atop the cowering tenderpaw, fangs bared. Ant lifted his head and whimpered,"I promise I will do better next," Leslie cut him off,"There will never be a next time, no second chances in life." Anguish and hatred dripped from her words. She growled again and stepped back to let the pinned dog up. "If you can't take advantage of what you're given, then take what you don't have," The dalmation then crouched low and waited for the tenderpaw to attack again.

Lily walked with the tan shaman to his den. "I think the pups are coming soon but I just don't know" The brindle female stopped and looked worriedly at Almond. "What if something goes wrong and I lose them? I just can't help but feel as if something is going to happen." Almond looked up at the pregnant Lily and sighed, "I will do all that's in my power to make sure your pups are safe. Unfortunately I'm only one dog so that isn't much." This comment made Lily's anxiety even more prominent. The shaman hurriedly amended his statement,"I'm going to give you some herbs to help the birthing go easier but the best thing you can do is rest." The brindled dog looked relieved at this. She felt now she could actually do something to prevent the worst. Almond continued into his den to get the right herbs. I only have Thyme which won't help her pups, but will hopefully calm her own. The shaggy dog returned with a bundle of leaves and gave tem to Lily. "Eat these now and before the pups come, and don't forget to get some rest. Rory will come by later with a piece of fresh-kill for you." Lily nodded and took the herbs from him, then turned and headed to the nursery.

{Rory becomes a Tenderpaw}
{Nemmell mentors Rory}
{Frost trains Maena}
{Lily trains Dakota}
{Leslie trains Ant}
{Caelan trains Duvessa}
{Nemmel trains Rory}
{Blizzard takes his assessment}
{Echo joins}
{Koda, Blizzard, Dakota, Ant, and Leslie go hunting}
{Caelan, Duvessa, Crescent, Rory, Sona, and Nemmell go hunting}
{Pepper, Seraph, Gabriel, Frost, Maena, and Echo go patrolling}
{Lily gives birth?}
{Almond goes collecting}
{Rose watches the pups}
{Gabriel becomes mates with Crescent}

╒═════════════════════════╕

Tenderpaws:

Blizzard
12 Moons | Male | Alaskan Malamute |
- A large Alaskan Malamute who is
very loyal to his pack

Maena
10 Moons | Female | Papillon Mix |
- A small, brave Papillion mix

Dakota
8 moons | Male | Dalmatian mix |
- A courageous Dalmation mix who
always looks out for his little brother

Ant
8 Moons | Male | Dalmatian mix |
-A nervous Dalmation mix who
has a few secrets

Duvessa
7 Moons | Female | Irish Wolfhound |
-A forthright Wolfhound who has
great ambition

Rory
6 Moons | Female | Heeler |
- A loyal Heeler who will protect
her pack at all costs

Pup-Mothers:

Rose
37 moons | Female | Border Collie |
- An outgoing Border Collie who seems
to knows everybody

Pups:

Romeo
5 Moons | Male | Saluki |
- A shallow male who is very self-absorbed

Maverick
4 Moons | Male | Border Collie Mix |
-A trouble maker in the making

Xena
4 Moons| Female | Border Collie Mix |
-A feisty and rebellious Collie mix

Arlin
4 Moons | Male | Border Collie Mix |
- A submissive collie mix who is very nosy

Omegas:

Elders:

Alpha:
Pepper
43 moons | Female | Aussie |
-A feisty Aussie who knows what she is
doing and will stand up for what is right
Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Beta:

Koda
33 moons | Male | Collie Mix |

- A quiet and kind male who's
mate is Rose

Shaman:

Almond
24 Moons | Male | Wheaton Terrier Mix |

- A young shaman who is out
of his depth but is trying his best

Ironteeth:

Nemmell
22 Moons | Male | Border Collie | |
- A amiable Border Collie
who is oblivious to the
darker side of the world

Leslie
29 Moons | Female | Dalmation |
- A vain Dalmation who always
thinks she right.
Old Alpha of ***

Frost
73 Moons | Male | Heeler Mix |
- A steady male who doesn't mind
getting dirty

Lily
29 Moons | Female | Dutch Shepherd |
- A proud Dutch Shepherd who
always speaks her mind

Caelan
26 Moons | Male | Golden Retriever |
- An affable retriver who loves pups

Gabriel

16 Moons | Male | Husky/Lab/Border |
- A handsome male who wants everyone
to just get along

Sona
46 Moons | Female | Dalmation Mix |
- A motherly Dalmation-pit mix

Seraph
16 Moons | Male | Alaskan Klee Kai |
- A strong headed male who always
protects others

Crescent
18 Moons | Female | Border Collie |
- An enthusiastic collie who sees
the best in everyone

Echo
24 Moons | Female | Borzoi |

╘═════════════════════════╛

Ally Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Borders
North | Swinging Blades | soccer97
Northeast | Kennel Name | Username
East | The Slaughterhouse | ICED-OVER
Southeast | Kennel Name | Username
Southwest | Kennel Name | Username
Northwest | Kennel Name | Username

Mentors:
Koda | Blizzard | 5 | Hunting,
Tracking, Fighting, Defense, Advanced Fighting
Frost | Maena | 3 | Hunting, Tracking, Fighting,
Steath
Lily | Dakota | 1 | Defense
Leslie | Ant | 1 | Hunting
Caelan | Duvessa | 1 | Fighting

Deceased Dogs:

Conall
4 Moons | Male | Irish Woflhound
| Went exploring, goth caught by a fox

Family:

Rose & Koda | Maverick ♪ Xena ♪ Arlin

? & Laika (Pack of Silver River)|
Seraph ♪ Blitz (The Shining Suns)

♪ Jay (The Shinning Suns)? & ? |
Eloise (Falling Leaves)Caelan

Lochlain (Swinging Blades)&
Ardala (Stinging Wind)|
ConallDuvessa ♪ Nyx
(Valiant Souls)♪ Asteria (Valiant Souls)

Billie (Evergreen Forests) & Ridge
(Kennel of The Free) | Bruno
(Pack of Endless Howls)♪ Unnamed
(Pack of Stinging Wind)Rory

? & Sona | DakotaAnt

Keirat (Mount Willow Tree)&
Juniper (Kennel of the Free)| Maena
Cason (Endless Howls)♪ Eraelis
(Stinging Wind)

Tulio (?) & Iris | Viola (Falling Leaves)
♪ Silvia ♪ Malvolio (Stinging Wind)
Lucetta (The Slaughterhouse)Romeo

Lily & Caelan

? & ? | Nessie (Poisoned by Lucian) ♪
Ace (Pack of Silver River)
↳ Ace & Estelle (The Silentium) | Victurri
(Valiant Souls) ♪ Artemis
(Falling Leaves) ♪ Gabriel
Faust (Valiant Souls)

Gabriel & Crescent

& - Mates
♪ - Siblings
(pack) - Discovered what pack they are in
(pack) - Have not discovered
what pack they are in

Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Squirrels | x2 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
Small Birds | x0 | 2 servings
Large Birds | x0 | 3 servings
Deer | x1.83 | 6 servings

Alder Bark | x1 | Eases tooth pains.
Bindweed | x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them
in place.
Borage Leaves | x1 | Produces more milk, brings fevers down
Burnet | x1 | Stops minor bleeding and
keeps strength up.
Catmint | x1 | For deadly greencough or
whitecough.
Chervil | x1 | For infected wounds and bellyache.
Cobwebs | x2 | Stops bleeding
Comfrey Root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or
soothes wounds, or used for burns.
Daisy Leaf | x1 | Eases the pain of aching joints.
Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches or sore pads.
Feverfew | x1 | For fever/chills or for headaches.
Goldenrod | x1 | Helps healing wounds
Juniper Berries | x1 | Soothes bellyaches,
gives strength,
and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.
Lamb's Ear | x1 | Gives a cat strength.
Rush | x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place.
Stinging Nettle | x2 | Induces vomiting, or
brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
Tansy | x1 | Cures coughs, cure wounds and
poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
Thyme | x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety,
and cats who are in shock.
Yarrow | x1 |Induce vomiting or extracts
poison from wounds.

xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002 / trial kennel reply

Postby astrohund » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:23 am

A Fox's Tail - Silver Ridge wrote:Image
    {Rory becomes a tenderpaw}
    {Nemmell mentors Rory}
    {Frost trains Maena}
    {Lily trains Dakota}
    {Leslie trains Ant}
    {Caelan trains Duvessa}
    {Nemmel trains Rory}
    {Blizzard takes his assessment}
    {Echo joins}
    {Koda, Blizzard, Dakota, Ant, and Leslie go hunting}
    {Caelan, Duvessa, Crescent, Rory, Sona, and Nemmell go hunting}
    {Pepper, Seraph, Gabriel, Frost, Maena, and Echo go patrolling}
    {Lily gives birth}
    {Almond goes collecting}
    {Rose watches the pups}
    {Gabriel becomes mates with Crescent}

Rory is now a tenderpaw.
    Maena learns advanced fighting/offense.
    Dakota learns offense/fighting.
    Ant learns fighting/offense.
    Duvessa learns hunting.
    Rory learns hunting.
    Blizzard fails his assessment! He may retry in 1 moon.
    Koda, Blizzard, Dakota, Ant & Leslie bring back x2 rabbits and x2 mice.
    Caelan, Duvessa, Crescent, Rory, Sona, & Nemmell bring back x1 cardinal (small bird), x2 rabbits & x1 mouse.
    Pepper, Seraph, Gabriel, Frost, Maena, & Echo come across a fox scent, could it be the one from earlier?
    Almond brings back x1 borage leaves.
    Lily gives birth to one, two, three, four healthy puppies!
    Crescent is now expecting offspring! She will be due in 2 moons.

(let me know if i miss anything @a fox's tail)

Last edited by astrohund on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aurora Borealis - 3

Postby Nerrvoh » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:26 am

𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕝
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
№ of Dogs: 4
3 1
Servings needed: 2
Ancestor visit: 29.1
Sick dogs: NA
Pups due: NA

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
With the sun still high in the sky, Trix and Sahar already finished their hunt and were sharing the squirrel caught earlier the same morning in the aqueduct entrance which was cool all the time and at least the entrance was now clean and spider-web free.
This food is great here! Perfect flavor and tasty, too bad we need to do everything ourselves, ya know? Trix questionably looked at Sahar who was still chewing his piece
M-hm-mh-mhhm Sahar rapidly swallowed the remaining squirrel fur and repeated himself Yeah, but I never experienced shakaris' food, my mother did have a taste of it but this is the food I was eating my whole life and I didn't have a shikari to care for me
Well, no one scared you to death to join some wild kennel against your will either The kuvasz looked competitively at his alpha
Don't you like it here? Sahar hasn't noticed his friend's mood and was worried and saded by Trix's words I thought....
Hey, hey you alright there? I didn't mean that. I do, of course, I like it here, to be honest, I never really had a very strong bond with my shikari, I don't miss him at all... nearly. It just all happened too fast, I have a steady life with my shikari, Jeremy, and then sky pack appears and my previous life is gone. Ya know? Puff, pshick and I'm now a wild dog living on its own
You're wrong. You're not alone, you have me... And if you consider two dogs are not a worthy kennel I'll go now and find us a third member. Hopefully You just wait and see! Sahar got relieved that the white male wasn't planning to leave him and didn't miss his old home but he became quite offended by Trix talking so easily about getting forced into a kennel and playing, as Sahar though, with his feelings. The husky stood up and left the camp to find anyone just to proof Trix wrong, leaving the trouble-maker in confusion

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLater the same dayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trix was awakened at nightfall from his small routine nap by the sound of three sets of dog claws clicking on the concrete floor of the only cleaned aqueduct den, in which the furry canine was saving himself from the heat of the day.
...this is the only available den and I would recommend staying close to the entrance as the rest is still dust and clay ash, but as we have more working paws now we can prepare the rest of this one to use and even the others Sahar's voice got closer and closer until he could see him and two other dogs following closely And this is Trix, he is also an Irontooth, the same rank as you
You know that we come from a kennel and there's no need to explain such basic things to us right? We're the truest kennel dogs as it can possibly get The second, black-muzzle dog commented in a feminine voice
Well, good then. Trix this is Aphrodite and Zinc our new kennel members. Two! I so lucky, I would be ashamed if I came back with empty paws this timeAphrodite, Zinc this is Trix Sahar introduced the two and left the aqueduct with an excuse that he needs to complete his Alpha duties
So, you must be the two-le— I mean the former shikaris' dog? The female questioned sarcastically while sitting near Trix who hasn't moved nether spoken a word
The canine sat up to be at the same level as the Belgian Malinois and responded I am. No need to make a wild origin something posh, it isn't something you can change. See how I hunt and consider rethinking your opinion about shikaris' dogs Trix snapped, offended by the bigoted female, but missundertsnding the quation, while the second male, Zinc quitely observed the situation
Wow, wow I just asked jeez, no need to become offensive here Aphrodite gave Trix an eye-roll and moved further to the entrance [color=#]Better be near the heat than near that weird male, hope Zinc will do the same[/color] She thought, laying down on the cool stone floor and pretending to immediately pass off
I'm sorry for the acts of my siter... Trix? She's a bit overwhelmed and stressed after everything that happened The brownish canine said apologetically But hey, don't get sad! Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around. By the way, not to sound rude or anything but can I possibly help you clean your dens? Cant' stand dust Zinc awkwardly smiled and continue to chat with Trix for some time before he noticed that the white male was peacefully snoozing to his rumbles about dust and went to sleep himself

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMoon laterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning all. You hungry? Well, stand up it's hunting time As Sahar entered the sun-lit tunnel he quoted his previous mentor and nudged the asleep dogs I see you became friends? He commented as Trix and Aphrodite were curled up tightly together
Huh? Aphrodite said half-awake Jeez, that's not what it looks like! We're not friends She exclaimed rapidly moving away from Trix as if he carried a deadly black-cough at the least. Zinc shuddered and woke up from all the noise, mumbled rapidly 'Good mornings' to everyone and rushed out of the aqueduct, probably to the dirt pile
Ok then Sahar chuckled, surprised at her reaction. Giving a small glance at the disappearing Zinc he started nudging Trix from sleep He needs some help waking up, sleep is his favorite activity He explained to Aphrodite who looked strangely at his actions
Oh man. I had the worst dream ever! We were friends Aphro, imagine? And we were all friendly with each other and even fell asleep together Trix grumbled with a hoarse voice from sleeping so much
What have you called me?! The slim fae angrily snapped at Trix' abbreviation of her name, not noticing the meaning of his sentence
Cool down, nice nickname. By the way, Trix, that wasn't a dream
Oh no... Trix covered his muzzle with his paws but quickly recovered and added Yeah, that's a nice nickname, cuz' your name is too long and it makes everyone drowsy
Well I guess, It can be a mouse-full sometimes, and I'm not contra the new one. Everything makes you drowsy, not only my name. But is it so bad to be friends with me? Aphrodite questioned quite dishonored by such attitude
No, not of course! I just thought you'll be angry with me because yesterday I behaved li— eh... in a particular way The kuvasz explained somewhat shamefully turning away
Well you have a point— The short-furred fea was able to say before getting cut off by Sahar
Nice conversation, but I suggest we hunt first because I'm starving right now. After we hunt I'll patrol for the rest of the day and ask the sky packs for a new member. Aphro can you clean the dens? If not, ask Zinc, I saw how he looked at all the spider-webs and dust The alpha said in a more commanding voice than usual and headed off, on his way calling Zinc to join them. The fastly growing kennel went off to hunt in the same place as the last time. Chatting along the way Aphrodite with Trix got engaged in a small hunt competition while discussing the matter of Trix' contribution to den cleaning

Hunt: Sahar, Trix, Aphrodite, Zinc
Patrol: Sahar
Zinc cleans and prepares the dens
Sahar asks the sky packs for a new member to join Aurora Borealis

Breed List

Hello! Everything is awesome and I enjoy it very much! I'm also extremely ecstatic to be your trial kennel! Had to change my pre-written the draft version to fit in Zinc thought, XD thank you so much for two dogs and mentioning their breeds, it helped a ton! Feel free to point out anything I'm doing wrong

Servings consumed: 2 (Squirrel)
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Alpha:
Sahar | 26 | ♂ | Husky
ObsidianBall

Beta:
Name | Age | ♂♀ | [url=link]X[/url]
[url]A[/url]

Shaman:
[url]A[/url]

Head Iroontheeth:
[url]A[/url]
[url]A[/url]

Ironteeth:
Trix | 33 | ♂ | Kusvaz
Aphrodite | 29 | ♀ | Belgian Malinois
Zinc | 29 | ♂ | Belgian Malinois

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:

Deceased Dogs:
Name | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]
Name | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]

Mentors:
Mentor | Tenderpaw | № of training sessions | Moves
Mentor | Tenderpaw | № of training sessions | Moves

Family:
Name and Name | Pups
Name and Name | Pups

Medicine Store
Herb | 0x | Usage
Herb | 0x | Usage
Herb | 0x | Usage
Herb | 0x | Usage
Herb | 0x | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile (Summer and Spring):
Chipmunk | x0 | 1 servings
Chicken| x0 | 1 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Trout| x0 | 3 servings
Sheep | x0 | 5 servings
Peccary | x0 | 6 servings

Fresh-Kill Pile (Winter and Autumn):
Vole | x1 | 1 servings
Hare | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Duck | x0 | 3 servings
Beaver | x0 | 4 servings
Mountain goat | x0 | 5 servings
Caribou | x0 | 6 servings

Ally Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Borders
North ↑ [River] | Kennel Name | Username
North-East ↗ [Farm] | Kennel Name | Username
East → [Mountains] | Kennel Name | Username
South-East ↘ [Two rivers] | Kennel Name | Username
South ↓ [Hills] | Kennel Name | Username
South-West ↙ [Cliffs] | Kennel Name | Username
West ← [Plains] | Kennel Name | Username
North-West ↖ [Cliffs] | Kennel Name | Username
Last edited by Nerrvoh on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
Nerrvoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me