Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby jaiden. » Tue May 23, 2017 11:42 pm

Number of Cats: ♀She-Cats: 1|♂Toms: 1
Next Moonpool Visit: 5/29/17
Next Due Kits: N/A
Small Ref:X

Hawkstar purred. She gazed over at the silky furred tom. His white fur seemed to blend in with the snow around him. At once she noticed, it's stopped snowing! Wait, it's even melting! Hawkstar stood up and shook her pelt. "Good. Do you know the way of healing herbs?" she asked him. The tom nodded. Hawkstar smiled. "Then let's get back to camp." They walked together until Hawkstar halted. "Do you have a name?" she asked the tom. He looked kind of confused, then said, "Well, I've been living by myself." Hawkstar muttered, "A loner." He looked at her then said, "Yes, a loner, is what I guess you would call me." Hawkstar looked faintly embarrassed that he had heard her. "And, well, I didn't really know any cats. I guess I called myself Snow, after my white fur." Hawkstar turned to face him. "You'll need a Clan name, how about..." She though about the frost that had just gone over. "Snowfrost?" she asked. The tom's eyes shined."Yes, I like that," Snowfrost mewed.
They soon got back to camp, of where Hawkfrost had slept in a log. When she looked around without the snow, she could see better dens. Good. The log isn't that great. "Why don't you go on a patrol while I hunt?" she asked him. "Sure!" he replied. And I'm not that great at hunting, anyways, he thought to himself. With that Hawkstar seemed pleased and bounded off to hunt in the forest. Snowfrost scanned the camp around him, and then walked of to patrol.

[ The Medicine Cat is now named Snowfrost! ]

[ Hawkstar hunts! ]

[ Snowfrost patrols! ]

Leader:
          Hawkstar | 46 moons | ♀She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Snowfrost | 27 moons | ♂Tom | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Cures Greencough, and sometimes Whitecough. | x1
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyaches. Helps kitting, too. | x1
    Cobweb | So soak up or slow bleeding. Can also bind broken bones. | x1
    Poppy Seeds | Help you sleep, sooth shock or distress, or ease pain. | x1
    Mouse Bible | Put it on a tick and it falls of. | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

EmberClan hunts by jumping up high in the trees, and fishing by the river. They leap up onto the branches to catch birds and squirrel, and hook varieties of fish out of the river. Sometimes, they will catch a mouse or shrew on the ground by cornering it with the help of Clanmates.

For the herbs I added Catmint, Chervil, Cobwebs, Poppy Seeds, and Mouse Bile
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text

link | link | link | link | ©

└──────────────────┘

jaiden.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Wed May 24, 2017 2:11 am

Pearlclan
Number of Cats: 2

"Who are you? Who do you think you are, this territory belongs to every cat!" the she-cat loner hissed, attempting to push off Duststar, but he wouldn't budge. "You are wrong.. this territory belongs to Pearlclan.. not some loner who has the guts to step pawstep here" he hissed back. "Unless you want to join I suggest you scram!" Duststar spat, unpinning the loner. He began walking back till he heard the she-cat yowl "Wait, I wanna be a clan cat!" Duststar turned as the she-cat began walking over "Fine.. but first we must test your hunting and fighting.. what's your name?" he meowed "I'm Hope!" she meowed, the 2 walked back to camp, Blossomdream emerging from her den "Hello, Duststar.. I see you've brought back a cat with you" grinned Blossomdream. "Oh I'm Hope! I'm gonna be a warrior!" she grinned, walking over to Blossomdream. "Watch her, Blossomdream.. I'm going to the Moonpool.. tomorrow we will test out your skills and give you your warrior name, Hope" he meowed, he flicked his tail as a goodbye before padding out to to Moonpool, after a long walk he finally reached it, lapping up the water. "Starclan.. I ask to have a deputy, one that shall replace me when my last life is gone.." he mewed, soon he was asleep.

Leader:
          Duststar| 33 Moons | Tom | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Blossomdream | 42 Moons | She-Cat | X

Warriors:
          Hope | 29 Moons | She-Cat | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Broom | Used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds
    Chervil | for infected wounds and bellyache, also can be used for kitting
    Dandelion I bee stings
    Alder Bark I tooth pain
    Catnip I Greencough/Whitecough

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | X1 | 1 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole| x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 0 servings
    Seagull | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Duststar asked for a deputy at Moonpool.

Last edited by scarecrowz on Wed May 24, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:48 am

──────────────────────

──────────────────────

x
Number of Cats: 43
Toms: 23 / Mollies: 20
Moonpool Visit: Today
Next Visit: May 30th
Servings Used: Eight
2 Birds, 1 Fish, 1 Rabbit

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    XXXXJaystar looked at Amberstorm as she came running into camp, the rest of the patrol following behind her. They looked panicked, worried, frightened even and that immediately put Jaystar on guard. "What is it?" "Badgers! We've scented badgers on our border lines. And there scent is strong." Graystone said after his former apprentice, meeting Jaystar's gaze sternly, matching slightly the fear that was in her eyes at the announcement. "That is no good... are all the patrols back?" She asked, Graystone growing worried as he shrugged. His mate was leading the patrol and Starclan forbid something happen to her. His prayers were answered it seemed as Sandfur led her patrol in moments later, their catch in the jaws talking seriously. When Graystone and Sandfur locked eyes, the sandy colored molly passed her catch over to Leopardpounce before dashing over to the group. "Jaystar, we've got bad news." "Badgers I presume?" "How did you know?" "We scented them on our patrol too. But if you're scenting them, then they must be deeper in Soulclan territory than I thought..." Graystone told his mate, his paws tapping the ground in an anxious rapid motion until Sandfur nuzzled into him. "Alright. Can you two keep the next patrol from leaving? I don't want anyone to leave camp without a proper warning. I was just about to host an meeting so I'll tell the clan then, but until then keep everyone from leaving." When her two warriors nodded and dashed off, Jaystar went to find Thrushclaw, Thistlethorn and Nettlefoot to get their opinions on what to do.

XXXX"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highledge for a clan meeting." Jaystar called later on into the day. She was a bit shaken up about the badger situation, remembering how her kit hood was snatched away by a badger who crashed into the nursery. She hadn't been in there but it was all the more tragic returning to such a gruesome scene nearly broke here and made her cold to everything by the touch. It was such a distant memory. Until now that is. Though Nettlefoot had soothed her mind, and Thistlethorn had given her calming support, enough to pull her from the memories and properly decide how to go about the situation. She watched as the Clan gathered, checking both her sides for Thrushclaw and the sisters, having personally asked the two to be there at her side as she spoke to the clan. Unbeknownst to Jaystar, her mate wasn't at all comfortable with the twin warriors and how reliant Jaystar was becoming on their company. He desperately wanted to write it off as jealousy but those two mollies were just... not right.
    XXXXOnce everyone was gathered, even Hearthflame standing at his den with his gaze downwards, she looked to the clan with a slightly grim expression. "Today, my dear clan, I bear the grim, frightening news of badgers. In our territory. And from the scent of it there may be many." She announced which immediately caused the clan to murmur and worry. They were right to do so. Badgers were their toughest of enemies. One badger was more than enough to cause major problems. But many? That was truly a means of destruction. Jaystar let them voice their fears, listening closely to them all, though she held up her paw for silence after she felt the looks of panic begin to spread on faces and their voices. "Your fright is warranted. This is a huge problem and has put us in a situation of immediate danger. But that does not call for panic. No, it calls for us to stand together all the more closely. This threat will be neutralized, destroyed, or thrown out even if it takes me down to my last life. This, I promise you Soulclan." She spoke strongly throughout the entirety of the speech but the last words were met with a gentle purr and a promising smile. With just that, the lights of hope flickered on in everyone, some ever howled out in their own determination. It was amazing just how her words could unity her clan to do anything. Scary too...
    XXXX"Do tell mother." Came a voice from the back of the clan that easily snatched the attention of all who heard it as if some strong magic was beckoning them to do so. The gathered cats parted themselves, revealing the calm, ribbon clad warrior Mistleleaf sitting next to a tom of foreign scent and appearance. He sat next to her, looking oddly papers calm as Mistleleaf, despite the glaring eyes of suspicious clan cats piercing into his pelt. "Mistleleaf. Who is this you've brought into the camp? This is second time you've interrupted something important! I will not-" "Oh! Second time? Well aren't you a rebel?" "Oh hush yourself Duskpaws. I am no rebel. I just refuse a leadership where my right of speech is so horribly shredded to bits." "That's rich. You think rats have free speech?" "Well you are talking yes? Then I would presume so." The tom, identified now as Duskpaws, laughed as he quipped back and forth with Mistleleaf who seemed to giggle and smile in return, a sight that had become so rare in the molly and something that had truly shocked Jaystar. Just who was this cat who had managed to make a light reappear in her daughter's eyes?
    XXXX"I will ask you one more time Mistleleaf. Who is he?" Jaystar hissed lightly at Duskpaws who simply turned his head to smirk at the angered look in Jaystar's eyes. "That is another question for another time mother dear. Now... I interrupted you for a reason... oh yes! Do tell, how exactly you plan to -quote- 'neutralize, destroy, chase out' such a threat. Your words are cute but they have no structure. I suppose you have a plan yes?" She asked with a tilt of her head up at her mother who didn't look a tad bit like her prior gentle self.
    XXXXThe cats of the clan all turned to look up at Jaystar in question, some looking between one another as the tension in the air grew once more from the conflict between mother and daughter. "Of course I have a plan." She hissed at her daughter who put on a look of shock though it was looked mocking. "My my, mother I am quite astonished. You actually have a plan? Well now that changes everything. After all, the last time you 'promised' us anything was Sorrelstar's head on a moss bed as vengeance for Aspenleaf. But your plan there was, well, nonexistent. Many were injured, one perished. But you have this one figured out yes? Well, enlighten the masses mother darling." She ended on a mocking purr, smirking at her mother's disdain, Duskpaws chuckling quietly beside her. Jaystar couldn't help the low growl that rose in her throat as she took a threatening step to the edge of the Highledge as if she were to hop down and claw some sense into her youngest daughter. Thrushclaw looked about ready to intervene but Thistlethorn beat him to it, stepping up beside Jaystar to peer down at Mistleleaf who immediately silenced herself under the underlying glare of the normally kind molly.
    XXXXNettlefoot stepped up on Jaystar's other side and smiled down at Mistleleaf, her tail flicking sweetly back and forth. "It sucks that you are still feeling the pain of your lose but it is unfair to demean your mother like this. She's trying to protect the clan and you're being a bully. Now how fair is that Mistleleaf?" Nettlefoot said in a soft, innocent tone as she looked at the little molly she addressed. Mistleleaf turned her gave downward, Duskpaws lightly wrapping his tail with hers but saying nothing under the hard stare of Thistlethorn. "Now, be silent sweetie so Jaystar can tell the clan how to work through this crisis." Nettlefoot nuzzled Jaystar's cheek before tapping her sister who was now grinning kindly as if she hadn't looked ready kill seconds ago. "And be sure to apologize later hun." Thistlethorn added before she jumped down the rocks of the Highledge with Nettlefoot in tow to go sit next to their apprentices. Thrushclaw watched their movements carefully, eyes narrowed all the while feeling uncomfortable in his place up here now. He'd make sure to have a talk with those two...
    XXXXJaystar cast grateful looks at the two before feeling her confidence return now that Mistleleaf was silenced. "As I was saying before, I indeed have a plan. Thistlethorn, Thrushclaw, and Nettlefoot have helped me in the formation of it. Now, the last thing we would want is for the badgers to get into camp. There is only one entrance into Soulclan and thus only one danger zone to look out from. Every sunrise, two warriors and/or trusted apprentices will be placed at the camp's entrance, switching out at every shift of day: Sunup, Sunhigh, Sundown, Moonrise, and Moonhigh. This will guarantee a set of watchful eyes always protecting the clan." She explained, hoping she's relaying this information correctly and clearly. "If any of you happen to see a badger lumbering around near the entrance, do not engage it. I repeat, do not engage. One of the two guards will stay and watch the badger for if it gets closer, the other will enter the camp an warn the clan. That's when we will begin preparation to protect and fight. Our first priority is to move the queens and kits into the elder's den. Once that is done, three able-bodies will protect the den, another two will protect the medicine den. The we will stand on guard and wait for the second guard. They will either return and tell us the coast is clear or to prepare for battle. Does everyone understand?" She looking from cat to cat for affirmations from each of them. Once she was sure everyone was in understanding she continued.
    XXXX"In the meantime, Thrushclaw has been placed in charge of the seeker patrols. These patrols are to go out and find the exact number of threats we are dealing with. They need to be stealthy, fast, and excellent trackers. You are not going out there to fight, just observe, find and report. Find where their living, what they are doing, anything that could pose a danger to us. You can relay you work to either me, my deputy, or Thistlethorn and Nettlefoot. Whoever you come across first." She added, pointing to each mentioned cat with a gentle flick of her tail. "Now with that said and done, a bit extra precautions need to be taken. No cat is allowed outside of camp alone, two others must leave with them. Apprentices are to be kept inside camp. If you wish to train, use the training cave rather than the training hollow. Patrols will be handled but will occur less frequently to keep every cat safe. Understood!?" "Yes Jaystar." The chorus of mews replied, earning allowed sigh of relief from Jaystar and the weight of worry to fall off of her. Her clan was smart, quick thinkers and always ready for everything. She couldn't ask for any clan better.

XXXX"Ah! I almost forgot. All this seriousness and dread aside, a ceremony is in order. Cloudkit? Silverkit? Will you please come forward?" He voice carried over the clan to the nursery where a group of curious heads peeked through the moss curtain. They all flinched and hid at the sound of Jaystar's voice, causing a ring of purrs and laughs to echo over the clan. Whitenose and Smokeclaw laughed as they got to their paws and padded to the nursery to get their kits. The queen watched as Poppykit pushed Cloudkit out and Drizzlekit gently nudged Silverkit after. "We weren't eavesdropping! I swear!" Cloudkit attempted to defend himself until his mother licked him on his head. "Of course you didn't. Otherwise you would have heard the news." "What news?" "Well come on and we'll show you." Smokeclaw purred, nudging his daughter out and towards the warmly watching crowd.
    XXXX"Cloudkit and Silverkit. You have reached past the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Cloudpaw and Silverpaw. Cloudpaw, your mentor will be Gorsetail. I hope Gorsetail will pass down all he knows on to you." When his name was called, Gorsetail quickly made his way to Cloudpaw's side. "It will be a huge honor to learn beside a handsome warrior such as yourself." "Oh, a charmer huh? I was one myself. Don't worry, I'll teach you everything to get cats weak in the knees." Gorsetail whispered, laughing a little at the light that sparked in Cloudpaw's eyes before the two touched noses and stepped to the side.
    XXXXThen Jaystar turned her smile upon Silverpaw who continued to lick her chest fur nervously. "Silverpaw. I have watched you since the day of the war. Your eagerness to learn, you will to help. I even heard from your mother your sweet attempts at keeping the peace and safety in the nursery. It is because of this, I see a different path for you. Silverpaw, your mentor will be Hearthflame. I hope Hearthflame will pass down all he knows on to you." When she finished, Silverpaw looked ready to burst in joy for receiving the opportunity to journey she always dreamed of traveling. She looked behind her to her mother and father who beamed with pride then to her brother who nodded proudly at her. Then her gaze swept the crowd for hernew mentor Hearthflame. As did the rest of the clan.
    XXXXThey spotted the black tom looking wide eyed at Jaystar, looking as if he'd come face to face with a fox. "Hearthflame?" He flinched slightly as the leader called his name before he shook his head. "Hearthflame, what's wrong?" "I-I can't take on an apprentice... I'm Aspenleaf's... I can't..." He stuttered feeling slightly dizzy under all the stares burning into his fur. "Hearthflame... you can't keep grieving forever. Aspenleaf wouldn't want that from you. From us." Jaystar said slowly, the words stinging in her own throat as she knew she had no true right to talk. "You are quite the hypocrite you know?" Mistleleaf spoke out once more, though she didn't look as if she was going to elaborate. She simply padded up to the medicine cat and whispered a few words to him. They spoke in a silent conversation, keeping it between them as if it were some grand secret while the clan watched on, Silverpaw hanging on with bated breaths. After a moment, Mistleleaf smiled at Hearthflame, who gave her a shaky one in return before he padded past her to Silverpaw. "I'm s-sorry. I'm being unfair to you.... Y-You've been a big help to me and I'd be honored to have you as... my apprentice." He said with that same shaky smile. Silverpaw looked more than a little ecstatic as she thanked him profusely. "I swear! I'll make you proud Hearthflame. I promise!" She purred before pressing her nose to his. As soon as they touched, the clan burst into cheers, calling the names of their newest apprentices and the beginning of their new paths.
    XXXXJaystar looked at her daughter with narrowed eyes that sparked with curiosity. She dismissed the clan but told them to stay close for the moment while she choose who would take the first guard shift then made her way over to Mistleleaf who sat with Hearthflame again and Duskpaws. When she approached them Hearthflame's expression seemed apologetic, his head bowing low in greeting and to excuse himself. "Sorry for interupting the ceremony with my selfishness Jaystar. If you don't mind, I'd like to go out for some air? I-I won't go far I promise!" Jaystar looked ready to deny him but Mistleleaf beat her to it with a soft smile and a gentle nudge that pushed him one step closer to the camp's exit. "Go right ahead. But if you see or scent danger run back as fast as you can. If you do not come back by Sundown I will coming after you." She sounded motherly, almost like Aspenleaf herself when she spoke with Hearthflame. The medicine cat thanked her with a smile before he went out of camp. Jaystar was a little star-struck by the scene because, for a moment, she thought she say Aspenleaf standing beside Mistleleaf as she spoke, making the leader's heart grow heavy and her eyes sting.
    XXXXDuskpaws took note of Jaystar's presence first and nudged Mistleleaf lightly to turn her attention. "What did you say to him? To make him change his mind I mean." She asked with pure curiosity. She had been trying for days now trying to make Hearthflame feel better. He had been a jittery tome from the start when he joined Soulclan though so she didn't expect to make much progress. But Mistleleaf... she had no prior relationship to the black tom as far as Jaystar knew so how could she so easily speak with him in such a way to make him smile? "That, mother, is none of your concern. It just goes to show how connected you truly are with your clan now doesn't it?" The warrior hissed softly before turning sharply on her paws, Duskpaws in tow as she left for the camp exit too. "Oh! And just so you are aware, this utterly vexing warrior here will be with Soulclan from now on. He comes from Witherclan so hopefully he can be of some use." She said with a teasing smirk Duskpaws' way. "You know I'm way better than you right?" He playfully spat back. "Yes, yes, whatever you say. Anywho, We will be taking the first two guard shifts: Sunhigh and Sundown. Ciao for now." She ended, leaving no room for Jaystar to argue as her daughter continued her playful bickering with Duskpaws. She saw Mudstone's ribbon on her tail and nearly felt her heart sank. She had lost a son and now she was losing her daughter. No.. she had already lost her.

XXXXAfter the clan meeting, and Jaystar's quick announcement of Mistleleaf volunteering to take the first two guard shifts, the sisters simply grinned at each other. They had been talking for a while and, my oh my, weren't badgers just a fun little idea? There was so many ways that they could use this large threat to their advantage and personal source of bloody entertainment but they both agreed on one in particular, one that would place them right where they want to be. "We'll talk on it more later ok?" Nettlefoot purred with chilling excitement. To anyone who peeked at them, it would have looked as if the sweet molly was excited about the new apprentices joining them but to any who listened, they would have crawled behind the nearest rock and hid. What they were plotting was enough to make any cat run in fear. Well, except them. "Yes. I've got to feed our little monster now. So later it is. And then we can go tell our proteges." Thistle replied, proud that she had Shiverpaw amongst them. The two smiled at each other once more before Thistlethorn made her way to the fresh-kill pile.
    XXXXNettlefoot hummed to herself softly, replaying their skeleton of her mind for a moment before turning around to go possibly go find Shiverpaw and Bouncepaw early. When she did though, she found herself lightly bumping into the newest warrior Bearpike who shocked the clan by being Doeheart's mate. The large warrior looked down slightly at her before a around grin spread on his maw. "Forgive me, I guess I didn't see you." He said in a gruff like voice. Nettlefoot eyed him for a moment, running a slight thought process and analysis on the tom in front of her before a sweet smile appeared on her face. "Oh no darling, I'm at fault, you see, I wasn't paying attention. I didn't mean to bump into you, though..." She took a brief pause to lightly weave around his large form, her fluffy tail stroking his sides as she did so, light purrs coming from her as well. "I don't think I regret this chance to talk to you~" Bearpike watched her, not at all missing the flirtatious tone she took then, but his easy grin stayed, feeling a little boost in his ego knowing another molly was vying for his attention. "When you put it that way, I see no regrets in our fateful encounter either. Nettlefoot right? Such a gorgeous name." "Why thank you~ Bearpike is quite fitting for a strong, big, handsome tom such as yourself. I love it." She purred again, smirking to herself as she felt him purr on return. From the corner of her eye she spotted her sister watching her and she quickly dismissed herself from the tom beside her. "I've got to go, but it was such a pleasure talking with you." "No, the pleasure is all mine." Nettlefoot giggled innocently before dashing away to Thistlethorn's side who gave her a quick look. "Bearpike sis? I never took you for the 'loving' type." "I'm not Thistle. But do you see how big he is. A tom as large could be of a great asset to us." Nettlefoot smirked, a action that her sister soon followed, their minds mingling with the same thought: A new puppet would be so much fun~

XXXX"Thistlethorn. Nettlefoot. Can I talk to you?" The two mollies paused in their walk as Thrushclaw's voice called out to them, casting a glance at one another for another quick moment before turning to give the deputy their full attention. "Yes Thrushclaw?" They asked together, tilting their heads to the side as if they were one cat. "This may come off as rude but I'm afraid there is no other way to put this so I ask that you keep your distance from Jaystar." He said immediately causing the air between the three to darken. "Whatever do you mean? What has brought this about?" Nettlefoot asked with a tone of hurt in her voice while glancing at her sister who had a similar offended look, though her eyes told a silent but different story. The tom before them sighed, licking his chest fur as he felt the atmosphere he created. "Like I said, there was no light way to put it. You two are great warriors, sweet mollies that I would love to fight alongside in battle. But when it comes to my mate and her safety, I honestly do not feel comfortable with you two getting close. It may be harsh saying I don't trust you but I don't. Not with Jaystar. Something about you two, your whispers and private talks, it's all suspicious to me." Maybe this was just paranoia, a trauma from the past that he didn't want to return. After all, he lost his mother because some cats got 'too close'. He didn't like being so rude nor did he like hurting such sweet mollies but he only felt it right as Jaystar's deputy and mate, to keep her safe from what he saw to be a threat.
    XXXXThe silence that ensued pricked at the deputy's fear was growing to be suffocating. It felt as if daggers were being pierced into him from every side, pinning him and striking him down for the words he spoke. But when he looked at the sisters, the just looked hurt and genuinely upset by his words. He felt bad. They were probably just trying to make friends, and here he was telling them to go away. He opened his mouth to apologize -clearly they weren't after anything- but in that instant, Thistlethorn laughed, a soft chuckle full of disappointment and amusement all at once. Nettlefoot joined in but she attempted to hide it behind her tail. "You know sis, it's too bad." Thistlethorn said to he giggling sister. "Yea, too bad. I actually liked him." "Oh well, it can't be helped now can it? Loose lips sink ships after all." "Agreed. We don't want that now do we?" Thrushclaw looked between them, confused and a bit frightened by their cryptic speech. Who was 'him'? What was 'too bad'? "What are you two talking about?" "Ah, don't mind, don't mind. You'll see soon enough~" "See what? What are you two-" "Bye Thrushclaw~" The purred together one last time, leaving him alone as they laughed, a sound that made his blood run cold. He felt truly disturbed now. Something definitely was not right with those two. But just what were they plotting?

XXXXShiverpaw sat alone, batting a moss ball back and forth in her paws ands she waited for something to do. She wasn't sure if Thistlethorn would train her today due to the situation but at the same time, she didn't want to train anymore. She wanted to be a warrior. She was more than ready for it. And yet, simply because she lashed out at her brother she was help back from becoming one. It was unfair. He started it! Sort of... Shiverpaw happened to look up in that moment and locked eyes with fee very tom she was mentally ranting about. He flinched when their eyes met and she growled at him, snapping her jaws his way which caused him to jump back and run away from her. It felt good to have that element of power over fear but she had to admit that it was lonely. It had been lonely before but this was another level...
    XXXX"Oh, Shiverpaw, hey. Are you ok? You look a bit down." Came the voice of Hollowpaw, a sweet but shy tom who she had trained with yesterday. She didn't look at him though, not in the mood for interactions of any sort any sort that moment, but she did greet him absent-mindedly. "I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Oh... o-ok. Umm. Mind if I kept you company?" That was when Shiverpaw looked up to him, eyes slightly narrowed in question. Since her 'fight' with Archpaw, she has become a loner of sorts from the clan. Though it seems that Hollowpaw didn't get the news. "Why? Did you not hear what I did?" She asked, looking down to her claws for a moment as if she were reliving the memory herself.
    XXXXHollowpaw gave a small lick to his paw and drew it over his ears, not looking the slightest bit worried. "Uh huh. I heard. It's a bit unfair to hold you back from being a warrior. Archpaw must have said something harsh to get you to react like that..." He said, his voice growing soft with each word he spoke due to Shiverpaw quietly staring at him. "Is that what you think?" She asked, the words somehow causing a kind smile to appear on the younger tom's face. "Y-Yea. I've watched you for a while now. You're nice, strong, sweet and pretty... Ah! Pretty composed.. very composed.. ahem. Something must be said to make someone as kind as you snap right?" Shiverpaw as a bit speechless honestly. The flustered tom before her found her nice? Despite practically mawling her own brother? "You're really odd." She muttered to him, looking down at the moss ball again with a faint smile. "Is that a yes?" He asked her, a hopeful expression in his eyes as he looked to the shaky molly. "Umm, yes." She finally replied. Hollowpaw wasted no time settling down beside her. It made her feel happy inside to have someone like this, who actually wanted to be in her company.
    XXXXThe two stayed together, talking about their last training in which they learned how to swim alongside Bouncepaw and how they both nearly Drowned their first time through. They played with the moss ball and just kept each other company. It was nice. They stayed like this until Thistlethorn called for her to come. "That's my cue." She said with a soft laugh, still recovering from the last joke Hollowpaw tried to tell despite mixing the punchline with the actual joke again. He smiled at her, blushing a bit from embarrassment at his failed joke, and nodded. "See you later?" "Hehe, sure Hollowpaw. Learn that joke for me. I'd love to hear it." She said before waving her tail at him in farewell and running off to her mentor, leaving Hollowpaw there, just smiling through the happy beating of his heart.

XXXXThe day was winding down and Jaystar, after a soothing talk with her mate, sharing tongues and feeling loved, decided to pay a visit to her daughter in the nursery. It was still a huge mystery as to who her son-in-law could possibly be seeing as no cat in the clan looked like her grandkits but she didn't mind too much. She was more than happy to simply have grandkits~ She padded into the nursery as was nearly tackled by Poppykit and Drizzlekit who were chasing a moss ball their father Sootwhisker had thrown. She watched the two tom race, Poppykit winning and earning the honor of returning the ball back to his father, and smiled at the determined look that crossed Drizzlekit's features. When they raced off again, Jaystar mewed a quiet greeting to Sorrelwhisper and Sootwhisker to which the pair returned almost immediately. "They're growing so fast. They already look like warriors to me." "Thank you Jaystar." "Yes thank you." Sorrelwhisper signed through her muted language. The leader nodded at them before stepping deeper into the nursery cave, a few holes in the roof of the cave lighting her path to where her daughter was.
    XXXXThe first thing she saw was Cypressdawn, who seemed to be taking to the sleeping batch of kits, warning them about the impossibility of his sister. "And if she happens to offer to play with you. You best say no. She's quite the rough-houser." "Haha, oh shut up Cypressdawn. As if I'd get rough with kits. Especially my own." She said with a light hit with her tail on his nose. When Jaystar came into view, both of them lit up with purrs of delight. "Hey Mom." Cypressdawn greeted first, stepping to her side and giving her a nuzzle. She gave him a lick behind his ear and greeted him back glad to see him to. Cinderblaze waited a moment before she uttered her own hello, Jaystar giving her cheek an affectionate lick as well before she sat down comfortably. "It's about time you've come to visit me~" Cinderblaze teased, making her mother playfully roll her eyes. "It has only be a few sunrises since your kitting. It didn't take me too long." She chuckled in respond, Cypressdawn -who had settled beside her- joining in lightly. "But I came. And my, they are simply beautiful." Jaystar complimented, watching the kits as they slept peacefully in their mother's embrace. "Aren't they? I've never been happier in my life." "Well I'm sure they get it from you." Cypressdawn said. "Oh now we're being nice?" The three laughed once more and for the first time in a while, Jaystar felt truly relaxed in the presence of family.
    XXXX"I would love it if you told me their names." "Oh yea, I completely forgot." The queen exclaimed before gently hovering her tail over her second born and first calico. "This here is Applekit. She's a two-faced little angel that I simply adore. Cloverkit is my only tom." She mewed as she pointed her tail over to the next kit. "I swear, his brain is growing faster than his body. He's quite smart if I must brag." She giggled before her tail hovered over her last of the litter. "And this little molly is my only gray baby. Dewkit was gray but sadly the little one didn't make it. It pains me but Beechkit her is enough gray fluff for me. She's quite the wild one I'm afraid." Cinderblaze concluded with a soft purr before looking happily to her mother. Though when she did, Jaystar didn't mirror her happiness at all. "Beechkit? Is that what you named her?" "Y-Yea?" "After our enemy?" "No- well, not really. I didn't name her after Beechclan specifically-" "And what would compel you to commit such a stupid act? You would dare mock the clan by naming your kin after the very clan that snatched the lives of two of our own?" Jaystar glared as she hissed with pure contempt for the gray kit and her name. Cinderblaze knew it would hit a soft spot, naming the kit what she did, but she didn't expect her mother to react so badly. "Mother. I-It's just a name." She tried to reason, pulling her litter closer. "A horrid one at that." "Mother!" "No, I will not stand for this... cursed kit and it's name." She hissed, shattering the once warm and family atmosphere.
    XXXXCinderblaze wanted to cry, the evidence clear in her watered eyes, but she stood by herself, meeting her mother's glare lividly. It was Cypressdawn who stepped in between the two, an upset look in his eyes as he looked at his mother. "That is enough. There is no need to speak so harshly. You don't like her choice, that's fine, but do not go as far as to place your hatred on a kit." He scolded her, turning to look at Cinderblaze for a moment as she snuggled into her fluffy litter, still fighting tears. "That kit is the embodiment of the enemy." "She has nothing to do with you fabricated hate for our bordering clan. If you wish to rain harsh words of contempt on someone, do so on that criminal you have let live among us. Not on Beechkit." "Cypressdawn, do you not see what is presented before you? The signs of misfortune this could bring?" "No. I only see a deranged, stupid, poor excuse for a leader who would stoop so low as to criticize a kit barely two moons old. A molly that I feel disgusted to call my mother." He hissed at her lowly, hating every word he said because of just how true it was becoming. He took a deep, shaky breath, calming himself down before turning to look at his sister, his back now to Jaystar. "If you do not like it, it'd be best if you left." He concluded. "But Cypress-" "LEAVE!" Cinderblaze growled loudly, the sound bouncing harshly off the nursery walls and stirring her kits into a crying frenzy. Jaystar was shaken after that, her chest virtually shattering, leaving her no choice but to leave. Cypressdawn watched her go, shaking his head lightly before nuzzling a sniffling Cinderblaze. "Mama?" Beechkit's voice rose above the wailing of her siblings. "Y-Yes Love?" "Does Nana Jay hate me?" Cinderblaze licked her kit almost roughly as if to wipe such terrible thoughts away. "No... she's just confused... Don't worry Love."

XXXXJaystar plopped down at the edge of the Moonpool, her eyes puffy and red from the day she's had. After she had her argument with Cinderblaze, one she realized was stupid and dumb on her part thanks to her allowing her hate to get the better of her, Thrushclaw suggested that she talk to Starclan. She hadn't visited the cats in the sky for a long time, and maybe this was just what she needed. A connection to them. Anything to tell her she wasn't failing life. She touched her nose to the water and stared down into the pool that glowed in the light of the moon. "Dear Starclan please hear me. I wish for your guidance, your soothing words. Am I losing touch with myself? Am I truly going crazy. I've done so well for so long but now I only seem to find myself on a constant downhill slope and falling." She said, looking up at the stars as she felt her eyes water once more. "My kits! Oh my kits.. I've pushed them so far from me. I've lost them all Starclan! Why am I like this? Punishment from my past? Please tell me! Fix me. I want my kits back Please!" She begged, her tears gushing out like waterfalls, dropping down from her eyes and into the pool of heavenly water. She collapsed onto the cave floor and cried into her paws.
    "Please..."

[Jaystar visits the Moonpool for reassurance (random cat)]
    [Cloudkit and Silverkit are now apprentices!]
    [With her kits now apprenticed, Whitenose has returned to her warrior duties]
    [Duskpaws from Witherclan has joined Soulclan]
    [Seeker Patrol 1: Thrushclaw, Smokeclaw, Wrenshine] [Seeker Patrol 2: Graystone, Blackstreak, Whitenose]
    [Hunting Patrol: Cypressdawn, Amberstorm, Tumbleshade, Leopardpounce, Ashfur, Brookseed]
    [Training: Archpaw ~ Brackenfern, Maplepaw ~ Leopardpounce, Hollowpaw ~ Tumbleshade]
    [Hearthflame went out for herbs and fresh air]

Injuries: All Healed
    [Archpaw~ Major Cuts All Over, Bleeding, Fear | Needs: Horsetail ✔️, Thyme ✔️]
    Gorsetail~ Broken Leg, Minor Wounds | Needs: Comfrey Root ✔️, Rush ✔️]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Jaystar | 65 moons | She-cat | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
      Thrushclaw | 63 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
      Hearthflame | 37 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Silverpaw | 7 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
      Graystone | 60 moons | Tom | X
      Sandfur | 56 moons | She-cat | X
      Russetfall | 56 moons | Tom | X
      Wrenshine | 56 moons | She-cat | X
      Blackstreak | 58 moons | Tom | X
      Whitenose | 58 moons | She-cat | X
      Smokeclaw | 58 moons | Tom | X
      Amberstorm | 43 moons | She-cat | X
      Tumbleshade | 44 moons | Tom | X
      Leopardpounce | 42 moons | Tom | X
      Gorsetail | 56 moons | Tom | X
      Nettlefoot | 41 moons | She-cat | X
      Thistlethorn | 41 moons | She-cat | X
      Cypressdawn | 30 moons | Tom | X
      Cinderblaze | 30 moons | She-cat | X
      Brackenfern | 32 moons | Tom | X
      Sootwhisker | 25 moons | Tom | X
      Sorrelwhisper | 25 moons | She-cat | X
      Firestrike | 24 moons | Tom | X
      Ashfur | 24 moons | Tom | X
      Brookseed | 22 moons | She-cat | X
      Mistleleaf | 18 moons | She-cat | X - X
      Doeheart | 33 moons | She-cat | X
      Bearpike | 36 moons | Tom | X
      Duskpaws | 20 Moons | Tom | X

Barkknot | 33 moons | She-cat | P.O.W |X

Apprentices:
      Archpaw | 15 moons | Tom | X
      Shiverpaw | 15 moons | She-cat | X
      Maplepaw | 15 moons | She-cat | X
      Bouncepaw | 18 moons | She-cat | X
      Hollowpaw | 12 moons | Tom | X
      Tinypaw | 9 moons | She-cat | X
      Cloudpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
      Whitenose | 58 moons | She-cat | X
      Sorrelwhisper | 25 moons | She-cat | X
      Cinderblaze | 30 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
      Poppykit | 4 moons | Tom | X
      Drizzlekit | 4 moons | Tom | X
      Applekit | 2 moons | She-cat | X
      Beechkit | 2 moons | She-cat | X
      Cloverkit | 2 moons | Tom | X

Elders:
      Bluetail | 114 moons | She-cat | X
      Speckledsight | 149 moons | Tom | X

Family:
      Jaystar ♥ Thrushclaw
      ➤ Cypressdawn, Cinderblaze, Mistleleaf, Mudpaw
      Sandfur ♥ Graystone
      ➤ Firestrike, Ashfur, 'Sorrelwhisper'
      Wrenshine ♥ Gorsetail
      ➤ Archpaw, Shiverpaw, Maplepaw
      Doeheart ♥ Bearpike
      ➤ Tinypaw
      Sorrelwhisper ♥ Sootwhisker
      ➤ Poppykit, Drizzlekit
      Whitenose ♥ Smokeclaw (Sageclan)
      ➤ Cloudpaw, Silverpaw
      Cinderblaze ♥ Asptail (Beechclan)
      ➤ Applekit, Beechkit, Cloverkit, Dewkit
    Ally Clans:
    Fogclan | LukaMegurine
    Echoclan | Katroine
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Sageclan | kaden
    Smokeclan | Teastar~

Enemy Clans
    Owlclan | TheNatureMaster
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Blackberry Leaves x2 | Ease bee sting swelling
    Borage Leaves x2 | Produces more and better milk,
    brings down fevers
    Burdock Root x1 | Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites;
    used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Catchweed x2 | Stops poultices from being rubbed off
    without hurting skin
    Catmint x3 | Best remedy for Greencough
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chamomile x0 | Strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind
    Chervil x2 | For infected wounds and belllyaches
    Chickweed x1 | Treats greencough
    Cobwebs x2 | To soak up and stop the bleeding
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones and soothes
    injury wounds.
    Dock x0 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and can ease
    pain of wounds
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips
    Goldenrod x3 | Heals wounds
    Horsetail x0 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Juniper Berries x2 | Soothes belly aches, gives strength,
    and help with troubled breathing.
    Lamb's Ear x2 | Gives a cat strength
    Lavender x3 | Cures fevers and chills
    Mouse Bile x3 | Removes ticks from pelt
    Poppy Seeds x2 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock
    or distress, or ease pain
    Raspberry Leaves x2 | Can ease pain an stop bleeding
    during kitting
    Rush x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
    Thyme x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who
    are in shock
    Tormentil x2 | Use to treat all wounds and extract
    poison
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, makes cat
    vomit up toxins, can heal cracked paw pads

Mentors:
    Brackenfern | Archpaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Battle
    Thistlethorn | Shiverpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle,
    Climbing, Swimming
    Leopardpounce | Maplepaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Battle
    Nettlefoot | Bouncepaw | 1 | Battle, Swimming
    Tumbleshade | Hollowpaw | 1 | Swimming
    Gorsetail | Cloudpaw | 0 | N/A

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    8 servings
    Mice | x3 | 1 servings
    Voles | x4 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
    Hare | x4 | 3 servings
    Birds | x4 | 3 servings

Deceased Cats:
    Mudpaw(stone) | 12 moons | Tom | Drowned
    Aspenleaf | 63 moons | She-cat | Killed by Thistlethorn
    Hootdust | 24 moons | She-cat | Died in Battle Against Beechclan
    Dewkit | Too Weak After Birth
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roseclan- [5]

Postby ?lady luck? » Wed May 24, 2017 7:24 am

Number of Cats: | ♂: 3 | ♀: 2 | Cats: 5 |
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

────────────────────────────────────────
Echoflame walked along with her younger sister. Swiftfoot was awful quiet on their patrol and Echoflame was curious. "What's got you so quiet?"She questioned her sister rather suddenly and Swiftfoot shrugged a little. "I know when something is up with you, tell me." Echoflame watched her sister instensely. Swiftfoot shrugged again and let out a loud sigh. "I don't know, I just feel you and Spiderstar happened quite fast." Echoflame looked at her sister and frowned. "Love works in mysterous ways." Echoflame smiled and flicked her tail as she walked ahead of her sister. Swiftfoot stopped. "But you don't love though. You don't know how to love." Echoflame stopped as well and turned to look at her sister. "I love you don't I." A long silence broke out between the two of them, Echoflame stared at Swiftfoot, time seemed to stop as the two had a stare down. "..I suppose you do." Swiftfoot was the first to break the silence. Echoflame turned and continued on their walk

(Spiderstar asks for a warrior at the moonpool (orange tabby?).)
(Briarhawk goes hunting)
(Swiftfoot and Echoflame go on a patrol.)
(Thicketscar looks for herbs)

Leader:
      Spiderstar | 40 | Tom | ¤

Deputy:
      Briarhawk | 31 | tom | ¤

Medicine Cat:
      Thicketscar | 57 | tom | ¤

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender | [url=link]¤[/url]

Warriors:
      [1]Echoflame | 37 | molly | ¤
      Swiftfoot | 24 | molly | ¤

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan | User
Clan | User

Enemy Clans
Clan | User

Border Clans
Northern Field | Sedgeclan | enchanted
Western Forest | Clan
Eastern Forest | Mapleclan | purrfect
Southern Beach | Coastclan | cosmos

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Burdock Root | x1 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x1 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Chervile Root | x0 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X0 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Elder Leaves | x0 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Oak Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x1 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x0 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Mice | x1 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | 3 | 6 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Stealth, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Climbing, Tracking,
Rare Skills: Swimming, Fishing

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *

Families:
Here

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
?lady luck?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Wed May 24, 2017 7:39 am

Number of Cats: | ♂: 2 | ♀: 1 | Cats: 3 |
next patrol: Now
next moonpool visit: 30/05/2017

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Emberstar was shocked to see the new Deputy with Steamheart. She gave a little nodded to him and welcomed him into the new clan. Tigerclaw was happy to be meeting with them and staying to protect his clan with Emberstar.

Emberstar, Tigerclaw and Steamheart talked with out the day and laughed at funny things they came up with. It was getting a little bit dark but Ember was fine with that. Flink her tail she told them she was going to the moonpool and they nodded with a smile.

As she was walking down to the moonpool she felt the cold hair kissing her warm cheeks as she led of a little smile with it. Walking to the moolpool she sat down and looked up into the sky.

When Emberstar was gone to the moonpool Steamheart was getting a little bit dizzy and walked all the way to the warrior den but he didn't make it in time. He fell onto the ground unconscious as Tigerclaw ran up to him and asked him if he was okay but Steamheart mumbled.

{Emberstar went to the moonpool and asked for a brave warrior!}

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Emberstar | 27 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Tigerclaw | 29 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Steamheart | 19 | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile (Empty):
    Chipmunks (Squirrels) | x0 | 2 servings
    Chickadees (Birds) | x0 | 1 servings
    Woodpeckers (Birds) | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Eagles (Birds) | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [7]

Postby amethyst14 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:47 am

Number of Cats: 7(3 Servings)
Toms: 4 Mollies: 3
Next Moonstone Visit: May 25, 2017
🍁Archive🍁

"Zira, is that you?"

"River? Oh, it really is you!" The pregnant molly dashed over to the familiar tom, pressing her face against him and purring loudly, her injured paw was kept elevated as it throbbed with the sprain. "I have been looking for you for a whole moon! I have been so worried-" she went on but was cut off by the worried meows from the white cat.

"Actually I am Blizzardsong now, it is a long story. But Zira, you are hurt?!" His voice grew from worry to anger. His pale yellow eyes glared at Owldust who just stood there "You are a mouse brain! Can't you she is expecting kits! And here you have her, out and about in the melting snow. You should be ashamed, what if something terrible had happened to her!" he spat at the now cowering molly. Before he could continue Zira interrupted him.

"Riv-Blizzardsong, I asked her to come out here with me. If you have to be mad at anyone be mad at me, she was out here to protect me while we searched for you." The soon to be queen explained to her mate. It managed to stop his anger filled words but his glare obviously said he was still upset. "Come on Owldust, lets go back to camp. Maybe Cloudstar will be back from Moonstone and this can all be sorted." Zira meowed sweetly before limping back towards camp. Owldust went to help the molly but was pushed aside by Blizzardsong so she just lead the way, staying quiet for once.

───────────────────────
Cloudstar had woken up on his own in front of Moonstone. It was oddly quiet and it seemed as if Starclan had now heard his prayer, usually when he had asked for a cat they would have shown up at the cave. Maybe Zira's mate was dead? The fluffy white tom left the cave behind the waterfall feeling puzzled, he was going to head back to camp and see what Archpool had to say about this.

Cloudstar did not know what was waiting for him back at camp, so when he entered he was shocked to scent and see an unfamiliar cat. The leader looked around and saw that he was talking to Bouldershade and Fawnwillow, but where was Zira and Owldust? They should have been back by now, he would ask Bouldershade. As he padded up to the group of cats and was about to ask Bouldershade where the mollies were. Before he could he could hear Owldust chatting away quiet loudly in Archpool's den and the faint meows of Zira. Seems he got an answer before he had to ask so instead he asked Bouldershade "Who is this?"

"This is River, I mean Blizzardsong. Owldust and Zira found him out in the meadow." The deputy meowed informatively. It was hard to get much emotion from this tom and Cloudstar will have to talk to him later.

"Brother, you forgot to mention that Owldust let Zira get hurt." Blizzardsong meowed the molly's name with much anger and hate. This caused Cloudstar to narrow his eyes at the new tom, he was not sure how he liked the tone.

"I am sure it was an accident, brother." Bouldershade muttered.

"Enough," Cloudstar interupted the two toms, Zira seemed fine anyways as she walked out of the den and towards the group with Owldust at her side. He ignored them and turned to Blizzardsong "Tell me, how did you find your way here?" his usual bossy tone was laced with curiosity.

"Starclan, at least that is what they called themselves. They said if I accepted to becoming a warrior and took a new name they would lead me to Zira. They gave me the name Blizzardsong and then it was like could scent Zira all the way here." The white tom meowed to the small crowd of cats, only Archpool was not here to listen, as if he did not care. All the cats were quiet when he finished telling them what had happened, it was Cloudstar who spoke up.

"It seems like Starclan had answered my prayer, I asked that they bring you to us a warrior. It seems they have brought both you and Zira to join our ranks." Cloudstar then looked at the preganant molly "It seems like you will need a proper clan name." He turned away from the group and jumped up on the high rock "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highrock!" he yowled. Though the majority of the clan was already gathered, he waited for Archpool to come out. When the medicine cat's head popped out of his den Cloudstar continued. "Zira, do you promise to uphold the warrior code to protect the clan, even at the cost of your own life?"

"I do." Zira meowed bravely and loud enough for every cat to hear in the clearing.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Zira, from this moment you will be known as Dawnflower. StarClan honors your kindness and positive attitude, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Briarclan." As if Starclan wanted to show their acceptance a beam of sunlight came through to the clearing, engulfing the camp in warmth. The cat of Briarclan chanted Dawnflower and relaxed for the rest of the day.

───────────────────────
"Please don't make me be alone with him! He hates me!" Owldust pleaded with Bouldershade who was making the patrols that evening. "I know we are suppose to all get along.." The molly added.

"Owldust, what makes you think he hates you?" The deputy asked before thinking about his own question. They had spent almost a whole moon now and even Bouldershade noticed Blizzardsongs hostility towards Owldust "Never mind, why don't you come and patrol with me? Cloudstar can go hunt with Blizzardsong instead." The deputy meowed. He would use Fawnwillow as well but she was starting to become big with kits. His kits, and there was no way he was going to risk her getting hurt.

"Thanks Bouldershade!" Owldust purred and nuzzled him before bounding off to eat. She was so much like a kit and the tom was not really looking forward to spending the day with that talkative fur ball. The tom sighed before following after her, he picked up a quail and padded towards the nursery. He was just going to drop it off to the queens and tell Fawnwillow he was going on a patrol.

"Those are such cute names!" Bouldershade heard Fawnwillow meow "But how do you know-" The molly stopped when she saw the tom enter. "Hey Bouldershade! You know you didn't have to bring that, I could have gotten it myself." Fawnwillow meowed as she saw the quail.

"Speak for yourself Fawnwillow, I am glad he brought that plump bird. I am starving!" Dawnflower chuckled sweetly. "Blizzardsong has been so busy patching up the few holes in the nursery walls and making sure our bedding is nice and dry that he forgets to bring some prey. Not to mention I bet the feathers would make our nests softer." She added as Bouldershade passed the bird to her.

"I know you could have gotten it Fawnwillow, but I wanted you to get some rest. Not to mention all the mud that the melting snow has created.. Anyways, I am going on a border patrol and Blizzardsong will be going on a hunting patrol so if you two need anything just go get Archpool. I asked that he stay in camp until Dawnflower has her kits at least." The deputy meowed before nuzzling his mate and padding out of the den, he could hear them resume their conversation before padding away towards Cloudstar. He let the leader know the change in patrols and then went to check on Archpool, informing him that both son to be queens were in the nursery. Only after he had done all this he went to the entrance of the camp where Owldust was now waiting for him and lead the patrol down south.

───────────────────────
Cloudstar had dipped into the medicine cat's den, Archpool wanted to see him one last time to make sure he was okay to go back to his usual busy self. "Hey Archpool." The tom called out before spotting the Bengal tom.

"Thanks for not fighting me on this as usual, Cloudstar. Now have you had any coughs or runny nose since the last time I have seen you?" The white tom just shook his head "Then it seems you are doing much better and now you can continue your duties. Also if I may say something, maybe you should have Bouldershade take it easy. He has been pushing himself a little to hard now and I would hate to see him get sick. Fawnwillow is going to worry herself soon with kits, she does not need to worry about Bouldershade either." He meowed with care, of course this observant tom would have noticed the deputy taking on to much.

"Alright, I will make sure he takes it easy." Cloudstar muttered to the medicine cat, he hated taking orders from someone else. Archpool however seemed to love to give him commands and it was no wonder that the two did not always get along. Cloudstar turned away then, rolling his eyes before padding out of the den. There he saw Blizzardsong put another bundle of moss on top of the nursery, he seemed to have tucked it in with a little bit of mud as he patched up some holes. "Come on, lets go do some hunting Blizzardsong." the leader meowed.

"I was hoping to stay around camp though, Archpool said that Dawnflower can have her kits any day now and-" The short hair tom started to say but was interrupted by Cloudstar.

"I don't think I was asking." The leader bossed "We can stay close if you want but the clan needs food and you know it. We are down a warrior now and we will have more mouths to feed. So we go do some hunting, maybe if you stopped complaining we can be done faster." Though it was put harshly Blizzardsong knew Cloudstar was right and without a word he lead the way out of camp.

───────────────────────
Once Bouldershade had left the nursery Fawnwillow turned back to Dawnflower "But how do you know what they look like?" She asked her the question. Dawnflower already had names for her kits and it puzzled Fawnwillow.

Dawnflower swallowed the bite she had taken from the quail before answering "I can see them in my dreams, at least I think I can. They are so playful and so fluffy with their kitten fluff. I can't wait for you to meet them Fawnwillow." The molly purred as if she already knew her kits. Her tail was wrapped around her side as if to protect them.

"They sound wonderful, I hope I have healthy and strong kits. Though I am sure I will, little fluff balls love to kick me in the side." Fawnwillow meowed affectionately. "I am glad the snow is melting and there are no more snow storms. That means leaf bare is over and our kits will have prey and wont starve." This caused Dawnflower to nod in agreement.

The light colored molly had plucked some more feathers from the quail and stuffed them in the lining of her nest before bending down to take another bite. Suddenly a sharp pain went through her stomach and she looked at Fawnwillow with wide eyes "Get Archpool!" she whispered before another sharp pain went through her abdomen. She pushed the half eaten quail away towards Fawnwillow's nest and tried to get comfortable in her own.

Fawnwillow nodded when Dawnflower told her to go get the tom, she left the nursery quickly and carefully walked over to his den. "Archpool, it is Dawnflower! I think she is having her kits today." she meowed in a hurry. She watched as the tom grabbed a small bundle of herbs and trot passed her. Fawnwillow didn't follow after him, she would give the two their space.

[Border Patrol Bouldershade and Owldust are patrolling near the river.]
[Hunting Patrol Cloudstar and Blizzardsong hunt in the forest.]
[Kitting Archpool is helping Dawnflower kit.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Quail(3 servings)]

Leader:
          Cloudstar | 36 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Deputy:
          Bouldershade | 35 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
          Archpool | 54 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🍁[/url]

Warriors:
          Blizzardsong | 35 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Owldust | 29 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Apprentices:

Queens:
          [Now] Dawnflower | 29 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          [1 Moon] Fawnwillow | 23 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Hickoryclan | sstormling

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Mapleclan | purrfect.
    West | No clan will lie to the west.

Medicine Store

1|Tormentil|Chewed and put on the wound.|
    Treating all wounds and extracting poison.

1|Sweet-Sedge|One must swallow the sap.|
    Eases infection.

1|Ragwort Leaves|Crushed and chewed.|
    Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

1|Dried Oak Leaf|Chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound.|
    Stops infection from setting in.

1|Chickweed|Eaten.|Treats greencough.
    1|Marigold|Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice.|
    Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.

1|Poppy Seed|Chewed on.|
    They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.

1|Elder Leaves|Used as a wrap.|
    Can be used to help treat sprains.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Water Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Quail | x2 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
    Total | 4 | 10 servings

Mentors:

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    Skills Learned: N/A

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    Skills Learned: N/A

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Bouldershade and Fawnwillow

Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed May 24, 2017 10:06 am

winter solstice. wrote:
      (ooc; ooh, I found this through browsing writing forum and I think this is a great idea! Definitely would get me back to writing and back to the fandom nwn)

My Clan name is SeaClan. The cats are known to be great swimmers, having learned to brave the treacherous waters of the sea they call home and give their Clan their name. They are as wild and energetic as the unpredictable sea, but they are also known to be fearless in battle, compassionate to those who seek shelter in the cliffs the Clan makes their home in, how ever long they intend to stay.

SeaClan cats hunt fish and other seafood, as they are the most reliable source of prey. They don't have to go very far out either- the tide pools contain prey such as sea stars and sea urchins, and, while the sea is indeed the most-reasonable source of prey, the cats only use the place to strengthen their resolve and learn to swim as a mark of their fearlessness; therefore, a river that flows to the sea nearby is the place where SeaClan hunt. There is even a small copse of pines above, on the top of the cliff that they make their home, that provides the cats with the occasional crow or other forest prey animals, if the cats so desire.

Some cats (kittypets, rogues, etc.) in the area tell of legends that SeaClan cats are part-fish, which stem from their prowess in swimming, while others tell of cats who can jump from their cliff homes to the churning waters below, only to surface quickly and make it to shore. While the two are merely legends, fictitious stories to scare young cats at night, they all are proof of the fearless reputation this Clan of water-loving cats have in the area.

The cats of SeaClan make their camp in the caves that formed naturally in the cliffs that surround the sea.

• A natural, but extremely narrow (barely enough for two full-grown warriors to squeeze past each other) walkway, known as the Sea Path, connects the high caves to the small, rocky shores below.
    • The camp itself consists of a series of large and small cave chambers, all connected by a series of tunnels known to the cats as the Cave Paths. The cave entrance is a large gaping hole in the side of the cliff that faces the sea. This opening is usually covered by dried seaweed that elders and apprentices collect that have washed up on shore, then dried on the top of the cliff. The entrance opens up to the large, central chamber of the cave system, simply known as The Camp. It is the center of activity in the Clan, with cats crowding the spacious chamber for sharing tongues, eating, making announcements, and other things you'd expect is normal for a Clan. The chamber connects the rest of the chambers together. Off to the very left, at the end of a short Cave Path that ends in a steep incline, lies the Leader's Chamber, where the Clan Leader sleeps. The Deputy's Chamber lies just to the right, connected to the camp by another short Cave Path, which ends in a gradual decline, which houses the deputy. Further to the right, after a long Cave Path that twists and turns for some time, lies the Warriors' Chamber, which houses the warriors, which make up the majority of the Clan. Connected to the Warriors' Chamber via a short Cave Path is the Apprentices' Chamber, where the apprentices stay. The central Cave Path, which is guarded by three cats at all times, is the Nursery Chamber, or simply the Nursery, where queens and their kits stay, protected by the rest of the Clan. The Cave Path to the right of the Nursery leads to a fork, where one path becomes two. Taking the left one leads to the top of the cliff, the entrance of which is cleverly situated in the middle of a dense group of bushes. The right one leads to the Dirtplace, another place on top of the cliff, but well away from the other exit, where cats make dirt. The rightmost chamber is known as the Elders' Chamber, reserved to the cats who receive the most respect from the rest of their Clanmates for their outstanding service to the Clan.
    • The Pine Grove is a small copse of pines growing on top of the cliffs, which provides SeaClan cats some prey that aren't fish or other seafood.
    • The Sky Pine is the tallest pine tree in the woods, which is rumored (but is not true) to house a pair of eagles that are a threat to the safety of SeaClan patrols who venture out to thte top of the cliff. Many an apprentice dare each other to climb to the topmost branches, where there is an abandoend nest of a bird of prey. The eagles make their nest elsewhere, but will be happy to hunt in the pine woods.
    • The River, located on the shores below, is where they catch fish and where younger cats learn to swim for the first time. There is a bend in the river that cats are forbidden to go, save for those who have become warriors recently, or for leaders and medicine cats, as it contains rough waters and sharp, jutting rocks in the river. Past this is where the ominous-sounding Dark Falls is located, cascading mighty torrents of water from above. The cave behind the Dark Falls is reached via the slippery Moon Path.
    • The cave is known as the Moonpool, where certain cats go to visit StarClan and receive advice, warning, and/or prophecies.
    • The Shore is where battle training and most of the non-camp activities are done. Reached by the aforementioned Sea Path from the camp, it is a rocky shore that changes size constantly, determined by the ebb and flow of the sea. It contains the Wave Pools, the tide pools that provide cats with (relatively) easy prey, and the Training Grounds, where SeaClan cats train.

(I think I may have gone overboard >_> got caught up XD hope this is okay? Also, please let me know if I should include Clan traditions and the like?)

(I will post for my other clans later, sorry I thought I had time but I really want to give you guys some nice responses c:)
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbow; » Wed May 24, 2017 6:31 pm

my clan's name is bambooclan.
this is a clan that lives in a rainforest. named for the great bamboo stalks that surround the camp, a strong and hefty defence against anybody willing to attack them, this clan is strong-willed and often rather strong. the bottom of the camp is an artificially made hill with a deep delve around the inner perimeter to drain the water that the cats made themselves. the dens are made of woven bamboo with thick, waxy leaves as the roofs. the dens are woven into the trees, preventing many predators from getting to them. the more important dens are higher up, with platforms made of weaved vines and leaves connecting them. a large plateau just above the leader’s den is used for clan meetings, a thick branch the place where the leader addresses the clan. the leader’s clan is the den at the top, nursery just below it and apprentices under that, warriors closest to the bottom to protect the clan easiest. the medicine den is, however, on the ground. once realizing that dragging hurt or sick cats up and down the trees may be a bit painful, they placed it on the ground, where the artificial duct runs through the back of the den for easy access. this clan has many strange traditions and cats are given ‘tokens’ to show their ranking. flowers are woven into every cats fur except for kits. the colour of these flowers represent different things;
red; fighting.
orange; hunting.
yellow; leader’s flowers.
green; apprentice’s flowers.
blue; swimming.
purple; medicine cat’s flowers.
pink; queen’s flowers.
white; deputy’s flowers.
high-ranking cats are given their own accessories to show their rank. leaders wear crown made of yellow flowers interwoven with different colour ones to suit what they’re good at. vines are wrapped around their front paws to fortify them. the medicine cats are given purple flower crowns and vine collars with commonly used herbs woven into it for when they’re in the trees and out of camp. the deputy has vines wrapped around their tail with white flower petals stuck underneath the vines and woven into their fur. queens weave pink flowers into their fur. apprentices weave small green flowers and/or leaves into their fur(normally pretty messily) and warriors weave colours in depending on what they’re good at. there are three types of general warriors. hunter, fighters and swimmers. hunters patrol the border and are often given apprentices first to test their limits and push them to figure out what they’re good at. hunters hunt for the clan and are experts on the animals within the rain forest and what they can all do. swimmers don’t mind getting wet and control the water that comes through the forest. they will often collect rainwater on large leaves to bring up into the trees and they control the paths the water takes, digging trails through the earth to drain water and bring it to more convenient places. these cats have a reputation of being very in-tune with the forest, swimmers often very well at telling the weather and hunters knowing almost everything in the forest, whereas hunters have walked and know every path through the forest. the cats within this clan often have varying personalities, but are very often entitled to the knowledge they have and are a little bit self-centred. they can be very rude to outsiders, but are rather soft on each other and are very close.

xxxℝ𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey! i'm rainbow;, but you can
call me coda! i like to draw, sing
and rp and i'm trying to collect
every pet in the game!

th - carrd - dA - ©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕔

rainbow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| LEAFCLAN POST NO.32 |

Postby ashton. » Thu May 25, 2017 8:44 am

NUMBER OF CATS: 33 | MALES: 16 | FEMALES: 17
NEXT MOONPOOL VISIT: x

"Good morning, Daisyskip!" Crowstorm meowed happily after dropping a plump mouse at his mate's paws. "Good morning," the young queen purred, nuzzling him. "How are you feeling?" he questioned. Every day he was growing even more worried since their kits would be coming soon. He worried for Daisyskip because even though she always said she would be fine, he knew she was scared. "I'm feeling fine, thanks," she mewed. "Willowcloud said it would be any day now..." she admitted, her voice dropping in volume. Crowstorm licked her forehead. "You'll be fine. Willowcloud and Appleheart will take good care of you," he tried to assure her, forcing a big smile onto his face. Daisyskip nodded slowly. "I can't wait to see them," she murmured as her gaze turned to her swollen belly. Just then, Appleheart entered the nursery, carrying a few herbs tucked under his chin. Putting them down near the queen, he mewed, "Hi, Daisyskip. Any pains?" The cream tabby hesitated before shrugging just the slightest. Appleheart sighed, "Alright. Willowcloud thinks you'll be delivering within a couple days, so we're just going to be keeping an eye on you." "O-okay." Daisyskip nodded, turning to Crowstorm with a weak smile, which he returned. "You'll be alright, don't worry. I need to go train Russetpaw, I'll see you later."

The six apprentices hurried out of the camp, eager to get on with their next training session, and were followed by their mentors. Russetpaw and Ivypaw led the way, chattering like blue-jays during the entire walk to the training area; Otterpaw and Fernpaw were close behind, their gazes up toward the trees as they searched for any sign of the birds' return after the leaf-bare; and Dewpaw and Brightpaw brought up the rear. The odd-eyed tom kept his eyes toward the ground and his lips in a permanent frown while his sister unsuccessfully tried to talk to him and cheer him up. She had noticed how he was growing farther apart from his siblings by the day and she worried about him. His eyes didn't bother her like they did Russetpaw.
Soon they all reached the clearing and began their training. However, Frigidrose and Dewpaw didn't seem to be very enthusiastic about it. Brightpaw couldn't help but wonder why. It was an important skill they were learning! She didn't know that they would rather be doing their extra training. Finally she decided to ask her brother what the problem was. "Dewpaw?" she mewed quietly when Dustfall had turned away for a moment to help out with another apprentice. The young white tom had been gazing off into the distance, obviously thinking himself away from the clearing, and jerked his head toward his sister with wide eyes before quickly calming down. "U-um," Brightpaw stuttered, a bit frightened by his movements. "Dewpaw, are you alright? You don't seem like -" "He's fine," Frigidrose cut in. Quickly Brightpaw turned away and resumed her own training. Frigidrose scared her - she always had. The young apprentice didn't know why a chill went down her spine every time she caught sight of the warrior. She was worried for Dewpaw because of his mentor, but wouldn't dare say anything about it. Maybe she should just leave him alone? But he was her brother.... She didn't know what to do.

It was about sun-high when the apprentices and their mentors returned from the training session. Frigidrose was heading for the fresh-kill pile, but Emberstar quickly padded up to her with a smile, saying, "Hey, Frigidrose, I was just wondering... we're friends now, but our kits aren't, so I was considering having a little talk with them to explain things?" The warrior briefly sputtered for an answer before getting out, "S-sure! That - that would be great!" "Wonderful! I'll go find them. Meet me in my den." Frigidrose stood there nearly speechless while the leader bounded off toward the warriors' den. Friends? At first, she was utterly disgusted with this, but slowly she began to smile. Emberstar believed they were friends. Ah, how smoothly her plans would go now. Emberstar trusted her, and now she only had to wait until Dewpaw's training was complete.... She hurried into the leaders' den and a few seconds later was followed by her kits. "Mom? What's going on?" Breezeclaw whispered into her ear. "Hang on just a moment, sweetie. Dear Emberstar will explain," she purred. Her daughter stared at her with obvious confusion and was about to question further, but Cinderdawn intervened, "Seriously, calm down, Breezeclaw." The she-cat gave a small huff before sitting quietly as they waited for Emberstar's kits. When they arrived, one of them - Pinedust, she thought it was - caught her eye, but she quickly looked away. She wouldn't dare talk to them with her mother around. "Hi, everyone," Emberstar purred. "I'm sure you all know that Frigidrose here and I were... at odds for a while because of what happened to Shadekit. Well, we've gotten over it. This is probably very surprising, but it is the truth." Frigidrose could just barely restrain herself from smirking at that. The leader went on, "And so we would appreciate it if you all got along, too. I know before you were probably scared to be around the others, but you're completely free to talk to one another now. That's all." All of the kits - except Heatherpond, that is - uncertainly looked around at each other. This is a joke, right? they were thinking. All of a sudden, their mothers were getting along? Most of them were still quite suspicious of this, but Heatherpond was nearly squealing with delight. "Oh, this is wonderful!" she cried, which earned her glares from her brothers. They sat there quite awkwardly in silence before Falconchaser abruptly decided to let himself out of the den and was immediately followed by the others. Emberstar sighed, "I'm not sure it went all that well...." "Oh, it was fine, Ember. They'll understand," Frigidrose purred. The leader gave a small smile before excusing herself to speak to Ashenclaw about patrols or something of the such. Frigidrose may have been calm on the outside, but inwardly she was fuming. She didn't want Breezeclaw and Cinderdawn to have anything to do with Emberstar's kits, and now look what happened. She grumbled to herself as she slunk into the warriors' den. Well, she'd have to find some way to turn this to her advantage, she figured. Cinderdawn didn't seem the sort to socialize much, but Breezeclaw had already been spending a bit of time with Heatherpond. Frigidrose pondered what she could do about this, but couldn't think of anything. Sighing heavily with frustration, she wondered if a short nap could help her.

Kitting: Daisyskip
Herb hunting: Willowcloud
Training: all apprentices
Patrol: Webfang, Frostpath, Cloudtalon, Badgerstrike, + Adder
Hunting: Briardusk, Honeydapple, Stormbreeze, Birchwing, + Snowstep

LEADER:
      Emberstar | 58 | F | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★ [7/9]

DEPUTY:
      Ashenclaw | 61 | M | X

MEDICINE CATS:
      Willowcloud | 50 | F | X
      Appleheart | 27 | M | X

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
      none

WARRIORS: [20]
      Patchthorn | 63 | M | X
      Webfang | 67 | M | X
      Briardusk | 42 | F | X
      Dustfall | 55 | M | X
      Frostpath | 31 | F | X
      Honeydapple | 52 | F | X
      Cloudtalon | 40 | M | X
      Stormbreeze | 28 | M | X
      Badgerstrike | 70 | F | X
      Foxpounce | 23 | M | X
      Birchwing | 23 | M | X
      Frigidrose | 43 | F | X
      Crowstorm | 28 | M | X
      Adder | 23 | F | X
      Snowstep | 34 | F | X
      Tinyfeather | 54 | F | X
      Breezeclaw | 16 | F | X
      Cinderdawn | 16 | M | X
      Falconchaser | 15 | M | X
      Pinedust | 15 | M | X
      Heatherpond | 15 | F | X

APPRENTICES: [6]
      Ivypaw | 10 | F | X
      Dewpaw | 8 | M | X
      Russetpaw | 8 | F | X
      Otterpaw | 8 | M | X
      Brightpaw | 8 | F | X
      Fernpaw | 7 | F | X

QUEENS: [1]
      Daisyskip | 23 | F | X - right eye missing

KITS: [0]
      none

ELDERS: [1]
      Sunstripe | 109 | M | X

DECEASED CATS:
      Shadekit | drowned | X
      Featherpaw | murdered by Frigidrose | X

MATES:
      Honeydapple & ???
      xx↪ Daisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
      Frigidrose & ???
      xx↪ Breezeclaw, Shadekit, Cinderdawn
      Emberstar & Webfang
      xx↪ Falconchaser, Pinedust, Heatherpond
      Snowstep & ???
      xx↪ Dewpaw, Russetpaw, Otterpaw, Brightpaw
      Tinyfeather & Dustfall
      xx↪ Fernpaw
      Daisyskip & Crowstorm
      xx↪ expecting

BORDERS:
      Northern | forest | BeechClan
      Southern | fields | AsterClan
      Western | river | StrikeClan
      Eastern | fields | SootClan
      North-east | forest | EchoClan
      North-west | river | LotusClan
      South-east | fields | AspenClan
      South-west | fields | open
        ALLIES:
        EchoClan | Katrione
        StrikeClan | sugar pixel .
        BeechClan | hazilnut
        AsterClan | hiraeth.

ENEMIES:
        none

MEDICINE STORE:
        Alder bark | x2 | Eases toothaches
        Bindweed | x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep
        xxthem in place
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
        Borage Leaves | x2 | Produces more and better
        xxmilk, also brings down fevers
        Broom | x2 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and
        xxwounds
        Burdock root | x2 | treats infection
        Burnet | x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
        Catmint | x5 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
        xxfor whitecough
        Celandine | x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
        Coltsfoot | x1 | Good for shortness of breath and kittencough
        Comfrey root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds
        xxAlso used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
        xxinflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched
        xxshoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns
        Daisy Leaves | x1 | For aching joints
        Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds
        Hawkweed | x1 | Alternative to catmint, but not as strong
        Heather nectar | x1 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens
        xxmixtures
        Honey | x2 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
        xxsmoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
        xxconcoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
        Horsetail | x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Juniper berries | x2 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps
        xxtroubled breathing. Also used to help calm cats
        Lamb's Ear | x1 | Gives a cat strength
        Lavender | x1 | Treats chills, head and throat pains, cures fever.
        xxThe scent may calm a cat
        Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Mouse bile | x2 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
        Nettle leaves | x1 | Chewed into a poultice for a wound
        Poppy seeds | x1 | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock
        xxor distress, and eases pain
        Ragwort leaves | x1 | Treats aching joints
        Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
        Rosemary | x2 | Hides the scent of death
        Snakeroot | x1 | Thought to heal poison
        Stinging nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
        xxcan be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals
        xxwound, chewing the stems helps against infection
        Sweet-sedge | x1 | Eases infection
        Thyme | x1 | Treats shock
        Wild garlic | x2 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites
        Willow bark | x1 | Eases pain, inflammation, diarrhea, and fevers
        Yarrow | x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, will make a cat
        xxvomit up toxins, and the ointment will soften and help heal
        xxcracked pads

FRESH-KILL PILE:
        Mouse | x9 | 1 serving
        Vole | x8 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x8 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x8 | 2 servings
        Hare | x8 | 3 servings
        Birds | x9 | 3 servings
        Total | 47 | 93 servings

MENTORS:

Foxpounce | Ivypaw | battle, swimming, advanced battle
        Frigidrose | Dewpaw | battle
        Crowstorm | Russetpaw | battle
        Patchthorn | Otterpaw | battle
        Dustfall | Brightpaw | battle
        Emberstar | Fernpaw | none
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heda's Clan Posts

Postby Heda » Thu May 25, 2017 10:44 am

weather report wrote:
      With the snow almost gone and the leaves slowly starting to bud out of the trees and the flowers slowly coming up and out of the prison that once held them. The fresh smell of wet dirt and New-Leaf is finally in the air. Kitting may still be risky but not as bad as in the winter! Predators are still looming about due to the fact they hadn't eaten and the prey is becoming more and more common with each day. The air is still cool but warming and on this day the sun is shining with only a few clouds!

adiebaby11 wrote:
On the way back to camp Appleblaze grew impatient. The she-cat kept pausing to pick leaves and as they pushed through the reeds that surrounded the camp, she plunged a paw into cobweb. Appleblaze purred as the stream came in sight. "The ice has melted!" he waded through the stream happily, the she-cat not far behind. Mousestar was no where in sight. The brown tom was asleep in his den, snoring loudly. "Mousestar!" Mousestar grumbled quietly as he emerged from the den.

"What is it Appleblaze?"

"The streams unfrozen and I found Hopeclan a medicine cat!" Mousestar instantly brightened at the fantastic news. The she-cat put down her bundle of herbs and stumbled forwards, the paw with the cobwebs keeping off the ground.

[color=#FF00FF]"It's nice to meet you, I'm Lily."
she smiled softly, her eyes shining.

"Would you be interested in changing your name? Just know I'm not forcing you to, Lily is a beautiful name." she was thoughtful for a moment.

"I'll keep my name. My mother gave me this name but..." she broke off sadly. Appleblaze nudged her.

"Don't think about that. Here, let me show you your den." she followed Appleblaze to a patch of bushes. There were a few shallow dips in the sandy earth and a small hollow that tunneled under a stone. "That's where you sleep," he motioned towards a dip that was further away then the others. "And that's where your herbs going." he left the den and came back with the herbs she had collected and placed then beneath the rock. Lily strung the cobwebs between two branches and went back out to the clearing. Nightglow and Cinderpaw were back from hunting and Cinderpaw was bragging about a snake she caught. As soon as she noticed Lily she bounced up and down curiously.

"Hi! I'm Cinderpaw! Who are you?"

"I'm Lily, the new med cat." she purred in amusement.

"So we have a med cat now?" Nightglow purred.

"We sure do! Now, I'm taking Cinderpaw for another training session. Can you organise the border and hunting between you and Appleblaze please?" the deputy nodded and ran to meet Appleblaze as he emerged from the med den. Lily walked up to Mousestar.

"I grabbed a few herbs on the way here but it's not enough to last so I'm going out again." he dipped his head and told Cinderpaw about the training session. She squeaked and sprinted out of camp.

"Race ya!" She kicked snow into his face as they ran through the forest and he slowed, shivering violently for the rest of the way.

[PREY EATEN:] 1 mouse and 1 vole
[TRAINING:] Mousestar ---> Cinderpaw
[HERB SEARCHING:] Lily
[BORDER:] Nightglow
[HUNTING:] Appleblaze

Lily trotted along as she searched for more herbs, she felt with the snow soon melting more herbs would be much easier to find, she was rather content though as of yet with what she had found. Now Lily did end up watching a peculiar little interaction between Nightglow and a strange cat, she hadn't met this cat before and she understood she was new but there weren't all that many cats in the clan as of yet. The new cat seemed rather hostile towards Nightglow.
      "Get away from me!" The new cat hissed and batted a paw towards Nightglow, it's ears were flat against its head as it watched Nightglow firmly. "I am only trying to help y-" The cat stepped away from Nightglow and Lily tilted her head. The cat looked rather familiar.....Lily couldn't really believe her eyes. It was her sibling!
      [Cinderpaw learned hunting.]
      [Lily found Dock and daisy leaves.]
      [Nightglow found a warrior]
      [Appleblaze caught a bird]

KittyRock8 wrote:
Hawkstar purred. She gazed over at the silky furred tom. His white fur seemed to blend in with the snow around him. At once she noticed, it's stopped snowing! Wait, it's even melting! Hawkstar stood up and shook her pelt. "Good. Do you know the way of healing herbs?" she asked him. The tom nodded. Hawkstar smiled. "Then let's get back to camp." They walked together until Hawkstar halted. "Do you have a name?" she asked the tom. He looked kind of confused, then said, "Well, I've been living by myself." Hawkstar muttered, "A loner." He looked at her then said, "Yes, a loner, is what I guess you would call me." Hawkstar looked faintly embarrassed that he had heard her. "And, well, I didn't really know any cats. I guess I called myself Snow, after my white fur." Hawkstar turned to face him. "You'll need a Clan name, how about..." She though about the frost that had just gone over. "Snowfrost?" she asked. The tom's eyes shined."Yes, I like that," Snowfrost mewed.
They soon got back to camp, of where Hawkfrost had slept in a log. When she looked around without the snow, she could see better dens. Good. The log isn't that great. "Why don't you go on a patrol while I hunt?" she asked him. "Sure!" he replied. And I'm not that great at hunting, anyways, he thought to himself. With that Hawkstar seemed pleased and bounded off to hunt in the forest. Snowfrost scanned the camp around him, and then walked of to patrol.

[ The Medicine Cat is now named Snowfrost! ]

[ Hawkstar hunts! ]

[ Snowfrost patrols! ]

"Urgh! Come on!" Snowfrost's ears perked as he heard something, it sounded like a frustrated cat in his opinion and and as he neared the corner he wasn't mistaken. There this cat was, with his paw trapped in a two-leg snare. "Stop pulling you'll make it worse!" Snow frost exclaimed franticly as he started towards the cat. The cats ears went back and it tried to move away from the medicine cat. "No it's ok I am healer, I am only here to help I swear it!" The new comer watched Snowfrost with a worried look before looking at there trapped paw. They seemed to be at a crossroad, which didn't make any sense to Snowfrost as the cat clearly needed help.
      [Hawkstar catches a bird.]
      [Snowfrost finds a warrior while on patrol.]

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:"Who are you? Who do you think you are, this territory belongs to every cat!" the she-cat loner hissed, attempting to push off Duststar, but he wouldn't budge. "You are wrong.. this territory belongs to Pearlclan.. not some loner who has the guts to step pawstep here" he hissed back. "Unless you want to join I suggest you scram!" Duststar spat, unpinning the loner. He began walking back till he heard the she-cat yowl "Wait, I wanna be a clan cat!" Duststar turned as the she-cat began walking over "Fine.. but first we must test your hunting and fighting.. what's your name?" he meowed "I'm Hope!" she meowed, the 2 walked back to camp, Blossomdream emerging from her den "Hello, Duststar.. I see you've brought back a cat with you" grinned Blossomdream. "Oh I'm Hope! I'm gonna be a warrior!" she grinned, walking over to Blossomdream. "Watch her, Blossomdream.. I'm going to the Moonpool.. tomorrow we will test out your skills and give you your warrior name, Hope" he meowed, he flicked his tail as a goodbye before padding out to to Moonpool, after a long walk he finally reached it, lapping up the water. "Starclan.. I ask to have a deputy, one that shall replace me when my last life is gone.." he mewed, soon he was asleep.
[/center]

"Wake up Duststar." A soft warm voice would be heard as Duststar started to slowly wake, at first the tom thought it was a dream but soon realized it wasn't and his eyes snapped open to see the cat standing in front of him. He scrambled to his paws and was on high alert. The cat laughed a little and it's green eyes stared at him. "I am sorry I might of frightened you." Duststar looked at the loner and frowned. "You didn't frighten me! I was just surprised to see you so close." The cat smirked a little at him. "Sure...anyway Starclan sent me to you, I am your new deputy."
      [Starclan has given you a deputy.]

.Cronus. wrote:
Echoflame walked along with her younger sister. Swiftfoot was awful quiet on their patrol and Echoflame was curious. "What's got you so quiet?"She questioned her sister rather suddenly and Swiftfoot shrugged a little. "I know when something is up with you, tell me." Echoflame watched her sister instensely. Swiftfoot shrugged again and let out a loud sigh. "I don't know, I just feel you and Spiderstar happened quite fast." Echoflame looked at her sister and frowned. "Love works in mysterous ways." Echoflame smiled and flicked her tail as she walked ahead of her sister. Swiftfoot stopped. "But you don't love though. You don't know how to love." Echoflame stopped as well and turned to look at her sister. "I love you don't I." A long silence broke out between the two of them, Echoflame stared at Swiftfoot, time seemed to stop as the two had a stare down. "..I suppose you do." Swiftfoot was the first to break the silence. Echoflame turned and continued on their walk

(Spiderstar asks for a warrior at the moonpool (orange tabby?).)
(Briarhawk goes hunting)
(Swiftfoot and Echoflame go on a patrol.)
(Thicketscar looks for herbs)

"Hey there stranger. Boop." A poke his Spiderstar's nose and the leader growled as his eyes snapped open. The cat grinned down at Spiderstar with a smirk that the leader surely wasn't a fan of. The cat already seemed to cocky for the leaders liking. "Don't touch me." Spiderstar growled rather harshly and the orange tabby. "Oh I don't think you should be so mean Spiderstar! Star clan sent me!" Spiderstar frowned, why would they sent him a bright orange fluffy fool. he supposed though he had to trust Starclan's judgement as they were far more wise then he and they knew what was best. "I suppose I am sorry. Now come on I don't really have time to chat." He was in a rush as he was a little on edge about Echoflame....
      [Starclan grants you a warrior.]
      [Briarhawk catches a pheasant.]
      [Thicketscar finds Chervile root and comfrey.]

amethyst14 wrote:
🍁Archive🍁

"Zira, is that you?"

"River? Oh, it really is you!" The pregnant molly dashed over to the familiar tom, pressing her face against him and purring loudly, her injured paw was kept elevated as it throbbed with the sprain. "I have been looking for you for a whole moon! I have been so worried-" she went on but was cut off by the worried meows from the white cat.

"Actually I am Blizzardsong now, it is a long story. But Zira, you are hurt?!" His voice grew from worry to anger. His pale yellow eyes glared at Owldust who just stood there "You are a mouse brain! Can't you she is expecting kits! And here you have her, out and about in the melting snow. You should be ashamed, what if something terrible had happened to her!" he spat at the now cowering molly. Before he could continue Zira interrupted him.

"Riv-Blizzardsong, I asked her to come out here with me. If you have to be mad at anyone be mad at me, she was out here to protect me while we searched for you." The soon to be queen explained to her mate. It managed to stop his anger filled words but his glare obviously said he was still upset. "Come on Owldust, lets go back to camp. Maybe Cloudstar will be back from Moonstone and this can all be sorted." Zira meowed sweetly before limping back towards camp. Owldust went to help the molly but was pushed aside by Blizzardsong so she just lead the way, staying quiet for once.

───────────────────────
Cloudstar had woken up on his own in front of Moonstone. It was oddly quiet and it seemed as if Starclan had now heard his prayer, usually when he had asked for a cat they would have shown up at the cave. Maybe Zira's mate was dead? The fluffy white tom left the cave behind the waterfall feeling puzzled, he was going to head back to camp and see what Archpool had to say about this.

Cloudstar did not know what was waiting for him back at camp, so when he entered he was shocked to scent and see an unfamiliar cat. The leader looked around and saw that he was talking to Bouldershade and Fawnwillow, but where was Zira and Owldust? They should have been back by now, he would ask Bouldershade. As he padded up to the group of cats and was about to ask Bouldershade where the mollies were. Before he could he could hear Owldust chatting away quiet loudly in Archpool's den and the faint meows of Zira. Seems he got an answer before he had to ask so instead he asked Bouldershade "Who is this?"

"This is River, I mean Blizzardsong. Owldust and Zira found him out in the meadow." The deputy meowed informatively. It was hard to get much emotion from this tom and Cloudstar will have to talk to him later.

"Brother, you forgot to mention that Owldust let Zira get hurt." Blizzardsong meowed the molly's name with much anger and hate. This caused Cloudstar to narrow his eyes at the new tom, he was not sure how he liked the tone.

"I am sure it was an accident, brother." Bouldershade muttered.

"Enough," Cloudstar interupted the two toms, Zira seemed fine anyways as she walked out of the den and towards the group with Owldust at her side. He ignored them and turned to Blizzardsong "Tell me, how did you find your way here?" his usual bossy tone was laced with curiosity.

"Starclan, at least that is what they called themselves. They said if I accepted to becoming a warrior and took a new name they would lead me to Zira. They gave me the name Blizzardsong and then it was like could scent Zira all the way here." The white tom meowed to the small crowd of cats, only Archpool was not here to listen, as if he did not care. All the cats were quiet when he finished telling them what had happened, it was Cloudstar who spoke up.

"It seems like Starclan had answered my prayer, I asked that they bring you to us a warrior. It seems they have brought both you and Zira to join our ranks." Cloudstar then looked at the preganant molly "It seems like you will need a proper clan name." He turned away from the group and jumped up on the high rock "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highrock!" he yowled. Though the majority of the clan was already gathered, he waited for Archpool to come out. When the medicine cat's head popped out of his den Cloudstar continued. "Zira, do you promise to uphold the warrior code to protect the clan, even at the cost of your own life?"

"I do." Zira meowed bravely and loud enough for every cat to hear in the clearing.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Zira, from this moment you will be known as Dawnflower. StarClan honors your kindness and positive attitude, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Briarclan." As if Starclan wanted to show their acceptance a beam of sunlight came through to the clearing, engulfing the camp in warmth. The cat of Briarclan chanted Dawnflower and relaxed for the rest of the day.

───────────────────────
"Please don't make me be alone with him! He hates me!" Owldust pleaded with Bouldershade who was making the patrols that evening. "I know we are suppose to all get along.." The molly added.

"Owldust, what makes you think he hates you?" The deputy asked before thinking about his own question. They had spent almost a whole moon now and even Bouldershade noticed Blizzardsongs hostility towards Owldust "Never mind, why don't you come and patrol with me? Cloudstar can go hunt with Blizzardsong instead." The deputy meowed. He would use Fawnwillow as well but she was starting to become big with kits. His kits, and there was no way he was going to risk her getting hurt.

"Thanks Bouldershade!" Owldust purred and nuzzled him before bounding off to eat. She was so much like a kit and the tom was not really looking forward to spending the day with that talkative fur ball. The tom sighed before following after her, he picked up a quail and padded towards the nursery. He was just going to drop it off to the queens and tell Fawnwillow he was going on a patrol.

"Those are such cute names!" Bouldershade heard Fawnwillow meow "But how do you know-" The molly stopped when she saw the tom enter. "Hey Bouldershade! You know you didn't have to bring that, I could have gotten it myself." Fawnwillow meowed as she saw the quail.

"Speak for yourself Fawnwillow, I am glad he brought that plump bird. I am starving!" Dawnflower chuckled sweetly. "Blizzardsong has been so busy patching up the few holes in the nursery walls and making sure our bedding is nice and dry that he forgets to bring some prey. Not to mention I bet the feathers would make our nests softer." She added as Bouldershade passed the bird to her.

"I know you could have gotten it Fawnwillow, but I wanted you to get some rest. Not to mention all the mud that the melting snow has created.. Anyways, I am going on a border patrol and Blizzardsong will be going on a hunting patrol so if you two need anything just go get Archpool. I asked that he stay in camp until Dawnflower has her kits at least." The deputy meowed before nuzzling his mate and padding out of the den, he could hear them resume their conversation before padding away towards Cloudstar. He let the leader know the change in patrols and then went to check on Archpool, informing him that both son to be queens were in the nursery. Only after he had done all this he went to the entrance of the camp where Owldust was now waiting for him and lead the patrol down south.

───────────────────────
Cloudstar had dipped into the medicine cat's den, Archpool wanted to see him one last time to make sure he was okay to go back to his usual busy self. "Hey Archpool." The tom called out before spotting the Bengal tom.

"Thanks for not fighting me on this as usual, Cloudstar. Now have you had any coughs or runny nose since the last time I have seen you?" The white tom just shook his head "Then it seems you are doing much better and now you can continue your duties. Also if I may say something, maybe you should have Bouldershade take it easy. He has been pushing himself a little to hard now and I would hate to see him get sick. Fawnwillow is going to worry herself soon with kits, she does not need to worry about Bouldershade either." He meowed with care, of course this observant tom would have noticed the deputy taking on to much.

"Alright, I will make sure he takes it easy." Cloudstar muttered to the medicine cat, he hated taking orders from someone else. Archpool however seemed to love to give him commands and it was no wonder that the two did not always get along. Cloudstar turned away then, rolling his eyes before padding out of the den. There he saw Blizzardsong put another bundle of moss on top of the nursery, he seemed to have tucked it in with a little bit of mud as he patched up some holes. "Come on, lets go do some hunting Blizzardsong." the leader meowed.

"I was hoping to stay around camp though, Archpool said that Dawnflower can have her kits any day now and-" The short hair tom started to say but was interrupted by Cloudstar.

"I don't think I was asking." The leader bossed "We can stay close if you want but the clan needs food and you know it. We are down a warrior now and we will have more mouths to feed. So we go do some hunting, maybe if you stopped complaining we can be done faster." Though it was put harshly Blizzardsong knew Cloudstar was right and without a word he lead the way out of camp.

───────────────────────
Once Bouldershade had left the nursery Fawnwillow turned back to Dawnflower "But how do you know what they look like?" She asked her the question. Dawnflower already had names for her kits and it puzzled Fawnwillow.

Dawnflower swallowed the bite she had taken from the quail before answering "I can see them in my dreams, at least I think I can. They are so playful and so fluffy with their kitten fluff. I can't wait for you to meet them Fawnwillow." The molly purred as if she already knew her kits. Her tail was wrapped around her side as if to protect them.

"They sound wonderful, I hope I have healthy and strong kits. Though I am sure I will, little fluff balls love to kick me in the side." Fawnwillow meowed affectionately. "I am glad the snow is melting and there are no more snow storms. That means leaf bare is over and our kits will have prey and wont starve." This caused Dawnflower to nod in agreement.

The light colored molly had plucked some more feathers from the quail and stuffed them in the lining of her nest before bending down to take another bite. Suddenly a sharp pain went through her stomach and she looked at Fawnwillow with wide eyes "Get Archpool!" she whispered before another sharp pain went through her abdomen. She pushed the half eaten quail away towards Fawnwillow's nest and tried to get comfortable in her own.

Fawnwillow nodded when Dawnflower told her to go get the tom, she left the nursery quickly and carefully walked over to his den. "Archpool, it is Dawnflower! I think she is having her kits today." she meowed in a hurry. She watched as the tom grabbed a small bundle of herbs and trot passed her. Fawnwillow didn't follow after him, she would give the two their space.

[Border Patrol Bouldershade and Owldust are patrolling near the river.]
[Hunting Patrol Cloudstar and Blizzardsong hunt in the forest.]
[Kitting Archpool is helping Dawnflower kit.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Quail(3 servings)]

Archpool frowned a little as he glanced at the two unmoving kits. "I am sorry Dawnflower but they didn't make it." the med cat glanced at the dead kits again before looking at the live ones. He nudged the moving screeching fluffs of fur towards Dawflower's belly. "Now these two are healthy and very strong!" He said with a smile and tilt of his head as he watched the little ones. He looked at Dawnflower. "I know this must be hard but it isn't very rare, there was nothing you or I could of done. They are with Starclan now."
      [Bouldershade and Owldust find an apprentice while on patrol.]
      [Dawnflower gave birth to four kits unfortunately two were still born.]

mae~borowski wrote:my clan's name is bambooclan.
this is a clan that lives in a rainforest. named for the great bamboo stalks that surround the camp, a strong and hefty defence against anybody willing to attack them, this clan is strong-willed and often rather strong. the bottom of the camp is an artificially made hill with a deep delve around the inner perimeter to drain the water that the cats made themselves. the dens are made of woven bamboo with thick, waxy leaves as the roofs. the dens are woven into the trees, preventing many predators from getting to them. the more important dens are higher up, with platforms made of weaved vines and leaves connecting them. a large plateau just above the leader’s den is used for clan meetings, a thick branch the place where the leader addresses the clan. the leader’s clan is the den at the top, nursery just below it and apprentices under that, warriors closest to the bottom to protect the clan easiest. the medicine den is, however, on the ground. once realizing that dragging hurt or sick cats up and down the trees may be a bit painful, they placed it on the ground, where the artificial duct runs through the back of the den for easy access. this clan has many strange traditions and cats are given ‘tokens’ to show their ranking. flowers are woven into every cats fur except for kits. the colour of these flowers represent different things;
red; fighting.
orange; hunting.
yellow; leader’s flowers.
green; apprentice’s flowers.
blue; swimming.
purple; medicine cat’s flowers.
pink; queen’s flowers.
white; deputy’s flowers.
high-ranking cats are given their own accessories to show their rank. leaders wear crown made of yellow flowers interwoven with different colour ones to suit what they’re good at. vines are wrapped around their front paws to fortify them. the medicine cats are given purple flower crowns and vine collars with commonly used herbs woven into it for when they’re in the trees and out of camp. the deputy has vines wrapped around their tail with white flower petals stuck underneath the vines and woven into their fur. queens weave pink flowers into their fur. apprentices weave small green flowers and/or leaves into their fur(normally pretty messily) and warriors weave colours in depending on what they’re good at. there are three types of general warriors. hunter, fighters and swimmers. hunters patrol the border and are often given apprentices first to test their limits and push them to figure out what they’re good at. hunters hunt for the clan and are experts on the animals within the rain forest and what they can all do. swimmers don’t mind getting wet and control the water that comes through the forest. they will often collect rainwater on large leaves to bring up into the trees and they control the paths the water takes, digging trails through the earth to drain water and bring it to more convenient places. these cats have a reputation of being very in-tune with the forest, swimmers often very well at telling the weather and hunters knowing almost everything in the forest, whereas hunters have walked and know every path through the forest. the cats within this clan often have varying personalities, but are very often entitled to the knowledge they have and are a little bit self-centred. they can be very rude to outsiders, but are rather soft on each other and are very close.

Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me