Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Simonpet » Sun May 21, 2017 4:25 pm

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐‚๐‹๐€๐
Number of Cats: 16
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/23/2017

"Mama," complained Boulderkit, "that's too rough!" She squirmed as Duckpelt's tongue groomed her fur. Her mother ignored her, and Barleykit sniggered. "Not funny!"

"We're gonna be apprentices!" said Dustkit excitedly. "Don't you want to look good? Mama," she said, looking at Duckpelt, "am I gonna be apprenticed to Crowcloud?"

Duckpelt didn't speak for a moment until she was positive that Boulderkit looked perfect. "Not yet," she said. "First, you're going to be apprenticed to a warrior and if you still want to become a medicine cat when you're a little older, you can switch." Dustkit looked slightly upset but nodded. She could wait.

"Are you four ready?" asked Acornstream, coming into the den. He shook his fur and Duckpelt glared at him. "Sorry! Sorry!" he said hastily. The four kits laughed. "C'mon." He led his kits with Duckpelt leading the back into the camp where everyone was already waiting for them. Everyone was waiting for them and had gathered at the roots of the Speaker's Tree with Honeystar in her traditional place on one of the branches.

"Forestclan," Honeystar announced once everyone had settled down. "We have gathered here to celebrate our four kits becoming apprentices. May Adderkit, Barleykit, Boulderkit, and Dustkit stand below the Speaker's Tree?"

Acornstream and Duckpelt nudged their kits to the roots before merging back with the crowd. Adderkit and Boulderkit stood shoulder to shoulder, looking eager, Barleykit was glancing at the crowd, nervous, and Dustkit simply had a small smile on her muzzle.

"As you have reached six moons of age, you are now old enough to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw, and Dustpaw. Adderpaw's mentor will be Briarwhisker, Barleypaw's mentor will be Dawnstorm, Boulderpaw's mentor will be Alderclaw, and Dustpaw's mentor will be Snowfoot." The four cats named stepped up to their apprentices. "You have all shown remarkable dedication and loyalty to your role as a warrior in this clan, and I trust that you will pass on all you know to your apprentice." In unison, something that amused the cats gathered, the mentors and apprentices touched noses. As soon as they had done so, the cheering started.

"Adderpaw! Barleypaw! Boulderpaw! Dustpaw!" the clan cheered. Even Egretstep, who had seemed initially unsure, joined in as loud as the rest.

Once the cheering had quieted, Honeystar decided to assign the patrols herself. "Duckpelt, Crowcloud, and I will go hunting today," she said, "and Acornstream and Applenose will go on a border patrol. I presume that you four will take your apprentices to train?" The mentors and apprentices nodded, the latter looking eager while the former looked amused. "Then everyone else will stay back in camp until we return."

"I'm sure that your kits will make fine warriors," said Honeystar as the three struggled through the snow. Though the blizzard had arrived, Forestclan's territory hadn't been hit too hard, thanks to the trees. However, it still made hunting and patrolling a chore.

"I know they will," purred Duckpelt. "They're all eager, and Dustki--Dustpaw accepted your decision to first put her into warrior training."

"She wasn't very eager, though."

"She can't wait to be a medicine cat," chimed in Crowcloud. "But maybe all potential apprentices should go through the basics of warrior training. To make sure that they're well-rounded."

Honeystar nodded. "That seems reasonable. And it might weed out those who prefer warrior training."

Duckpelt nodded. "Well, give 'em three moons as a warrior, and six as a medicine cat apprentice. She'll learn everything she needs to learn."

"How do you feel, being a warrior?" asked Acornstream as he and Applenose patrolled.

Applenose grinned at his former mentor. "It's great! Of course I'm expected to do so much more, but it's totally worth it. Your kits were pretty cute at the ceremony."

Acornstream purred. "I love them so much," he said. "I'd do anything for them."

"Well, I guess we should continue patrolling! Ya'know, to make sure that the clan's safe!"

"Of course."

The four mentors had just finished touring the territory, showing their apprentices the major landmarks such as the borders and Crowcloud's Stream. Now, they were gathered several cat-lengths away from the camp, as the apprentices still needed to learn the basics of hunting.

"How about we split up?" suggested Alderclaw. He was especially worried about what Boulderpaw and Barleypaw could do together. The other two were calmer, but these sisters seemed to be magnets for trouble. He remembered clearly the time when Honeystar herself had to help then-Boulderkit down from the branches of the Speaker's Tree after a bet with then-Barleykit.

"Sure," replied Dawnstorm. "Snowfoot and me, you and Briarwhisker?" While the apprentices looked disappointed, the warriors nodded in unison. They should be able to keep the trouble away like this. "Alright. Let's go, Barleypaw!"

Adderclaw watched as Dawnstorm, Snowfoot, and their two apprentices disappeared from sight, heading somewhere else in the forest where they could teach in peace. Once they had gone, he started the lesson. "Briarwhisker will start by showing you the basic hunting crouch," he said.

Briarwhisker's ears twitched with annoyance but she continued. "It goes like this..."

"Well, I guess it's just us," chuckled Palefur. He and Egretstep were in the warriors' den, safe from the snows outside. While it was irritating to be treated so carefully, he understood Honeystar and Birchnose's caution. His thin fur, thinner than the rest of the clan, was scant protection against the snows while Egretstep had no fur at all, something that puzzled the clan.

Egretstep nodded. He wasn't very talkative, something that endeared him to Briarwhisker almost immediately while annoyed the rest of the clan ever so slightly. At least he was a good listener.

"How did you find us?" asked Palefur, puzzled.

"My twoleg left me outside," croaked Egretstep. "I don't know why."

"Well, at least you found Forestclan! I can't wait for the newleaf; they say that it's a lot warmer."

Egretstep smiled in agreement, eyes squinting. Clearly he too was anticipating the warm seasons. Palefur sighed with delight and put his head on his paws. The two toms fell asleep quickly, huddling together to keep warm.

Forestclan consumes 4 servings (one squirrel and one stoat)
Adderkit, Barleykit, Boulderkit, Dustkit --> Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw, Dustpaw
Honeystar, Crowcloud, and Duckpelt go hunting
Acornstream and Applenose go on a border patrol
Alderclaw, Briarwhisker, Dawnstorm, Snowfoot, Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw, and Dustpaw train; hunting

Leader:
    Honeystar | 34 moons | Molly | X
    Lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 29 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
    Crowcloud | 33 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 30 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 31 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
    Applenose | 13 moons | Tom | X
    Briarwhisker | 26 moons | Molly | X
    Dawnstorm | 25 moons | Tom | X
    Duckpelt | 32 moons | Molly | X
    Egretstep | 20 moons | Tom | X
    Palefur | 22 moons | Tom | X
    Snowfoot | 23 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:
    Adderpaw | 6 moons | Tom | X
    Barleypaw | 6 moons | Molly | X
    Boulderpaw | 6 moons | Molly | X
    Dustpaw | 6 moons | Molly | X

Queens:
    None

Kits:
    None

Elders:
    None
    Ally Clans:
    Swallowclan | Arya22
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Enemy Clans
    None

Borders
    Northwest | Wrenclan
    Southeast | Caveclan
    Southwest | Gustclan

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x1
    Dried oak leaf | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Poppy seeds | x1
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Stinging nettle | x1
    Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 serving

Mentors and Apprentices
    Alderclaw | Boulderpaw | 0
    Briarwhisker | Adderpaw | 0
    Dawnstorm | Barleypaw | 0
    Snowfoot | Dustpaw | 0

Deceased Cats
    Minkstar | Tom | X | f. Cherryclan | old age

Family
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw,
    Dustpaw
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dั”mฯƒn chรญld 77 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Larkclan

My clan is called Larkclan. Its territory is a small birch forest. Its camp is a small secluded glade surrounded by trees. All of the gaps are filled in by interwoven fronds of bramble. The camp entrance is a small arc created by two honeysuckle bushes with intertwined branches. On the east border is a rocky wasteland that a group of savage rogues lives in. To the west lies a long, flat plain. To the north and south lie towering mountains.

The clan is named for the thousands of larks that call their forest home. The cats only hunt them in times of severe hardships, however, believing them to be the birds of Starclan because of their beautiful voice. The cats of Larkclan are kind and proud, they are independent and most are quite intelligent as well. Larkclan believes their forest to be the long rest Starclan has given them for a troubled past. The cats of Larkclan once called a vast wasteland home. They struggled to find prey, and many died of hunger. Finally, enough was enough and the cats journeyed for a better home and found the forest. Because of the past hunger problems, hunting and loyalty are the most important attributes here.
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”( credit )โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ

xx สŸษฉฮทำ„
xx สŸษฉฮทำ„
xx สŸษฉฮทำ„
xx สŸษฉฮทำ„
xx สŸษฉฮทำ„
xx สŸษฉฮทำ„
xx สŸษฉฮทำ„
xx สŸษฉฮทำ„
xx สŸษฉฮทำ„

โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
โ”โ”( is much easier )โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dั”mฯƒn chรญld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hickoryclan (005)

Postby sunfool » Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 pm

storage
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
total cats: five
two she-cats, three toms
2 needed servings

today, moonpool visit

ixxxxt"I'm sorry! I have to go, see you at the gathering hmm?"

ixxxxtBefore Cloudstar could respond Poppystar ran into the forest. She didn't need to hear what he would reply, she knew she would be seeing him. It was great to see her old friend; she could barely remember her other worries. Oh no! I have to get to the moonpool! And then it was back. The she-cat let out a sigh, at least that was a good excuse of escaping from her clan. She took a tumble to the snowy ground, her flank now becoming a light white. "Wow!" she yelled. Then a giggle slipped out of her mouth, then a long laugh. Why was she so tense? Cloudstar had made her remember that when she was a kittypet she was carefree. She can still be like that.. right?

ixxxxtHickoryclan's leader had finally made it to the moonpool, snow still hanging from her pelt. She dipped her nose into the icy water, it was colder than usual, probably caused by the harsh weather of leafbare. "I ask for an apprentice," she whispered, hearing her quiet words bouncing off the walls. The she-cat then fell into a deep slumber.

----

ixxxxtShe's gone. the thought came to the young medicine cat. He wasn't worried, he knew it was time for a trip to the moonpool. It was as if he was her deputy, helping her manage the clan every second. Oh! She still needs to appoint her deputy!.. I'm too young for this. A chuckle came from the tom. Still, Mosspelt was lonely without her anxious bickering every second. He walked out of camp in a slow manner. He might as well take a walk by himself.

----

ixxxxtBumblebelly had returned with a tom by her side; they were chatting away. Ashenstorm turned to them with a bit of jealousy stuck in his whiskers. "Hey Ashenstorm! Look who brought home a warr-i-or!" she giggled, swinging her tail in his face. The new warrior stood their smiling. "I'm Softstep," he said, a soft chuckle following afterwards.

ixxxxtHe excused himself from the two warriors' bickering. The fluffy warrior was now running to the fresh-kill pile. Softstep was starving, he never got much prey during leafbare; it was hard. He was glad he had a clan to hunt with. A clan to talk with. Finally, he had a family once again.

ixxxxtAshenstorm swiped at Bumblebelly playfully, leading to Bumblebelly pouncing on him. She instead tripped and fell onto him. They both toppled over. Ashenstorm quickly got up and licked his chest in embarrassment. Softstep was watching. "You must be terrible in battle! But you are the worse at hunting," the tom whispered in the molly's ear. A smirk following afterwards. He knew this wasn't going to end well.

ixxxxt"Yeah like you're any better!"

ixxxxt"I am."

ixxxxt"Pffft.. how about a little competition then?"

ixxxxt"You're on."

ixxxxt"Whoever get's the biggest prey!" she yelled, running into the forest not even letting Ashenstorm speak a word. The tom followed and then Softstep ran after his two ambitious clanmates. "I'm coming too!"

ixxxxtSoftstep was already imagining catching the biggest piece of prey that anyone had ever been found. The other two warriors were too busy to think about hunting, they were in their own little conversation so the new warrior decided to leave the two blind lovebirds alone. "Warn me next time you leave. You really got me worried," Ashenstorm mumbled to Bumblebelly. A large smile appeared on the orange-spotted she-cat. "Admit it." Ashenstorm turned to her, confused by her odd exclamation. He replied, "admit what?" She giggled and nuzzled the side of his cheek. The tom was surprised by her outburst, but not as surprised as he would be. The crazy warrior was known for loud actions. "Uh- that you are totally infatuated with me!" she yelled. Ashenstorm shook his head bizarrely. She turned to him and rubbed against his flank to rile him up. "It's fine.. I love you too." Ashenstorm smiled. He licked her chin, "fine.. I love you too. Will you be my mate?"
( the clan eats a squirrel )
( @meadows Poppystar runs into Cloudstar, leader of Briarclan )
( @moonpool Poppystar asks for an apprentice )
( @border patrol Mosspelt takes a stroll through the snow, looking for a new clanmate )
( Ashenstorm and Bumblebelly are now mates, trying for kits )
( @hunting party Ashenstorm, Bumblebelly and Softstep head west to hunt )

Leader: 1
          Poppystar // thirty moons // she-cat // motherly
          โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Deputy:
          [url=x]N[/url]ame // age // gender // trait

Medicine Cat: 1
          Mosspelt // sixteen moons // tom // snarky

Warriors: 3
          Ashenstorm // twenty-eight moons // tom // private
          Bumblebelly // twenty-five moons // she-cat // high-spirited
          Softstep // thirty moons // tom // quirky

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name // [url=x]U[/url]sername

Enemy Clans:

Borders
      North // none (mountains)
      East // Roseclan (forest) // .Cronus.
      South // Briarclan (meadows) // amethyst14
      West // Fallclan (river) // Tomato Sauce

Medicine Store
      Alder bark // x0 // toothaches
      Bindweed // x0 // keeps broken legs in place
      Blackberry leaves // x0 // bee stings
      Borage Leaves // x0 // produces milk, lowers fevers
      Broom // x0 // poultices for broken legs, wounds
      Burdock root // x0 // infection
      Burnet // x0 // boosts strength
      Catmint // x1 // greencough, whitecough
      Celandine // x0 // soothes damaged eyes
      Comfrey root // x1 // broken bones, wounds, wrenched
      claws, itching, inflammation, stiff joints, stiffness, burns
      Goldenrod // x0 // wounds
      Hawkweed // x0 // like catmint, but not as strong
      Heather nectar // x0 // swallowing easier, sweetens
      mixtures
      Honey // x0 // infections, sore throats, swallowing
      easier, coughing, energy
      Horsetail // x0 // infections, bleeding
      Juniper berries // x1 // bellyaches, strength, breathing,
      calming to cats
      Lamb's Ear // x0 // strength
      Marigold // x0 // infection, bleeding
      Mouse bile // x0 // ticks
      Nettle leaves // x0 // poultice for wounds
      Poppy seeds // x1 // sleep, shock, pain
      Ragwort leaves // x0 // aching joints
      Raspberry leaves // x0 // pain, bleeding
      Rosemary // x0 // hides the scent of death
      Snakeroot // x0 // heals poison
      Stinging nettle // x1 // vomiting, swelling, mix with
      comfrey to heal broken bones, wounds, chewing helps
      infections
      Sweet-sedge // x0 // infections
      Thyme // x0 // treats shock
      Wild garlic // x0 // infections (especially rat bites)
      Willow bark // x0 // pain, inflammation, diarrhea, fevers
      Yarrow // x0 // poison from wounds, vomit toxins,
      cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Water shrew // x0 // 1 serving
      Rabbit // x0 // 2 servings
      Squirrel // x1 // 2 servings
      Small fish // x0 // 1-2 servings
      Hare // x0 // 3 servings
      Thrush // x0 // 3 servings
      Total // 2 servings

Mentors:
      Mentor // Apprentice // No. of training sessions // Moves
      Mentor // Apprentice // No. of training sessions // Moves

Deceased Cats:
      Cat Name // Cause of Death
      Cat Name // Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name // Kits
      Name and Name // Kits
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Coastclan (5)

Postby ..cosmos.. » Mon May 22, 2017 4:20 am

Number of Cats: 6
Next Moonpool Visit: May 28

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
It was quiet in Coastclan, with the death of a kit wasn't a great start to the day in Tallstorm's opinion. But he encouraged Honeyflame to stay positive as she still had one kit that was alive and healthy. She was a positive she-cat anyway so Tallstorm wasn't too worried everything had gone well asides from the stillborn.

Tallstorm looked at Otterleaf who was the newest member of the clan. He was very excitable and full of constant energy. He actually liked that about the young tom while Bluesage was more annoyed by the younger members energy. Bluesage looked even more annoyed when they had to go hunting with one another. Cricketstar was off again, asking for a deputy Tallstorm assumed. He told her she shouldn't go too long without a second incoming and she seem reluctant about it at first but soon was willing. Tallstorm figured she was afraid she wouldn't pick or get the right deputy for the job but Tallstorm knew Starclan would offer what they saw as best.

Coastclan was quite warm in there little caves so the blizzard wasn't really concerning to them. Tallstorm knew if they kept to there camp everything would be fine, but he wasn't going to assume anything as he was still going to go out of herbs for the clan.

[A serving of squirrel was eaten]
[Tallstorm looks for herbs]

[Bluesage and Otterleaf go hunting]
[Cricketstar goes to the moonpool and asks for a deputy]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Leader:
      Cricketstar | 37 | molly | โ˜€

Deputy:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]โ˜€[/url]

Medicine Cat:
      Tallstorm | 39 | tom | โ˜€

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]โ˜€[/url]

Warriors:
      Bluesage | 42 | tom | โ˜€
      Otterleaf | 18 | tom | โ˜€
      name | age | gender | [url=link]โ˜€[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
      Honeyflame | 30 | molly | โ˜€

Kits:
      Adderkit | 0 | tom | โ˜€

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Blazeclan | shimmerstream
Skullclan | heda

Enemy Clans
Name | Username

Border Clans
North Forest | Roseclan
Eastern Forest | open
Western Beach | open
Southern Mountains | open

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x0 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Borage Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Catmint | x1 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x0 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X0 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X0 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x0 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x1 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x0 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Sooty tern | x0 | 3 servings
Many Periwinkle | x0 | 1 servings
Sea Urchin | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Vole | x1 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Total | 3 | 5 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Speed, Agility
Common Skills: Swimming, Endurance, Logic
Rare Skills: Climbing, Advance Stealth

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *

Families:
Name and Name โ‡’ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Petalkit | 0 | still born
Last edited by ..cosmos.. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— โžค 3

Postby โœฌ CyberNerd โœฌ » Mon May 22, 2017 5:28 am

๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—

`` ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ``

๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ: ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿธ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š–๐šœ, ๐Ÿท ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ-๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿธ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ

ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ

The swift leader was now bringing the new medicine cat of Fallclan back to his camp. Duskstar has already named the cat ' Creeksong. ' He had already plan on letting Finchstripe show Creeksong around the camp while he went out to go hunting for his clan. Duskstar was already telling the new she-cat about the rules and traditions of his clan, making the time go by fast `` Ah here we are `` meowed Duskstar in a calm voice as they made it to the Fallclan camp. Creeksong's large green eyes sparked up with curiosity for this strange new land. `` Welcome back Duskstar `` meowed Finchstripe as he placed the dead squirrel into the soon to be Fresh-kill pile. `` So it's just you and him? `` Creeksong meowed with a tone full of curiosity. Duskstar nodded in reply to Creeksong's question as he padded up to the squirrel before turning his gaze towards his warrior. `` Finchstripe, please show our new medicine cat around. I'll get to work on of getting this squirrel tail off for you `` Duskstar asked. The tabby tom nodded as he flicked his tail to sign that the she-cat should now follow him. The two cats went off as the skinny leader started to claw off the squirrel tail from the dead prey.

As soon as Finchstripe came back, the tail of the squirrel popped off. `` She is now in her medicine den, sorting her herbs out `` Finchstripe reported. `` That's good to hear. Also I finally got your tail that you've wanted `` Duskstar meowed as he picked up the hairy tail and showed it to Finchstripe. Finchstripe lowed his head down so that Duskstar can put the tail on his ear. Duskstar took the hint and placed the tail carefully around the warrior's left ear. `` There we go `` Duskstar meowed as he was now finally done placing the tail on Finchstripe's left ear. Duskstar turned his gaze away from Finchstripe and looked back at the now tail-less squirrel. If they were going to survive, they will need more prey then just a squirrel. Duskstar stood up from the snowy spot and meowed to Finchstripe `` I'm going to hunting in the south border. We will need more prey if were going to survive leaf-bare. `` Finchstripe nodded and meowed `` I hope you'll have a safe trip Duskstar. `` With those finally words, Duskstar took off but not before bumping into Creeksong. `` Oh Duskstar, I was just looking for you. I was going to tell you that I was going Herb Hunting in the west border. `` Creeksong meowed to the leader. Duskstar dipped his head. `` Have a nice and safe tripe there Creeksong `` Duskstar quickly meow before leaping off into the cold, snowy field. Creeksong made her way towards the west border, leaving Finchstripe alone to watch the camp.

Duskstar goes hunting in the south border!
Creeksong goes herb hunting in the west border!

ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ ฬฟฬฟ

Leader โžค 1
          โ˜… - Duskstar - 36 Moons - Tom - 9 lives
          โ†ฌ Eagle feather around his right ear

Deputy โžค 0
          --

Medicine Cat โžค 1
          โ˜™ - Creeksong - 47 Moons - She-cat
          โ†ฌ Needs a Robin feather

Medicine Cat Apprentice โžค 0
          --

Warriors โžค 1
          โœค - Finchstripe - 28 Moons - Tom
          โ†ฌ Squirrel tail around his left ear

Apprentices โžค 0
          --

Queens โžค 0
          --

Kits โžค 0
          --

Elders โžค 0
          --
    Ally Clans โžค 0
    --

Enemy Clans โžค 0
    --

Borders
    North | A rich, healthy forest | Clan Name | Username
    East | A clear, clean, running river | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    South | The Florida Everglades | Marshclan | Midnightkitkat
    West | A deciduous forest | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store โžค 5
    โฆ - Chamomile x1 - Strengthens the heart
    โฆ - Cobwebs x1 - Stops or slows bleeding
    โฆ - Dock x1 - Soothes scratches
    โฆ - Chervil x1 - For infected wounds and bellyaches
    โฆ - Lungwort x1 - Cures yellowcough

Fresh-Kill Pile โžค 1
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Robin | x0 | 3 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings
    Total Servings โžค 2

Mentors โžค 0
    --

Injured Cats โžค 0
    --

Deceased Cats โžค 0
    --

Families โžค 0
    --
โœฌ CyberNerd โœฌ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roseclan- [4]

Postby ?lady luck? » Mon May 22, 2017 6:20 am

Number of Cats: | โ™‚: 3 | โ™€: 2 | Cats: 5 |
Next Moonpool Visit: May 22

Spiderstar watched from affair, he was close to Coastclan border. He was curious if he would spot any cats. It had been a few moons since he had seen Cricketstar, she had mentioned her alliances with Blazeclan and Skullclan which he commented he wanted to meet. She was hesitant about it but told him he may be able to attend a gathering with the three of them. He was sure it was going to be interesting.

He wasn't staying long as he wanted to ask Echoflame something, he was really head over heels for the she-cat and even though he didn't want to admit it in that fashion he truly was taking aback by her.

"Echoflame could you walk with me for a moment." The two set out and started a small walk towards the stream that passed through their territory. "So I have wanted to ask you something for a few days now." Echoflame grinned at Spiderstar and her tail flicked. "Go on." "Well I was wondering if you would be interested in being my mate. I feel we could accomplish a lot together. Your mind works just like mind, you have no mercy for the weak and you would never back down from a fight. I admire all those things about you." Echoflame laughed a little. "Some cats don't find my wickedness 'mate' material." Spiderstar stopped and watched the green eyed she-cat. "Well I do."

Swiftfoot rolled her eyes as she continued to clean out the den. She had gotten snow inside as she forgot to cover it with the rose bush again and this time Briarhawk was making her clean it up. He was being quite bossy and she knew he was deputy but she couldn't help but feel annoyed. "Not until it's all gone!" She almost growled as he called at her again and she huffed and dug the snow all out. "Well it's gone now!." "No it's not what's that!" She wanted to whip around and smack the cat but she knew that would get her killed and her sister warned her that this wasn't like her last clan. Which was fine but Echoflame seemed to like it too much and her and Spiderstar were so simliar it was scary. Echoflame had already killed their father and their brother which was a reason why they had left in the first place. She didn't think this was the best place for them as it fueled her sister on, fueled her on a path that Swiftfoot certainly was a little scared of.

(Spiderstar and Echoflame become mates.)
(Swiftfoot and Briarhawk go hunting)
(Thicketscar looks for herbs)

Leader:
      Spiderstar | 39 | Tom | ยค

Deputy:
      Briarhawk | 30 | tom | ยค

Medicine Cat:
      Thicketscar | 56 | tom | ยค

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender | [url=link]ยค[/url]

Warriors:
      Echoflame | 36 | molly | ยค
      Swiftfoot | 23 | molly | ยค

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan | User
Clan | User

Enemy Clans
Clan | User

Border Clans
Northern Field | Sedgeclan | enchanted
Western Forest | Clan
Eastern Forest | Mapleclan | purrfect
Southern Beach | Coastclan | cosmos

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x0 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Burdock Root | x0 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x1 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Chervile Root | x0 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X0 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Elder Leaves | x0 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Oak Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x1 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x0 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Hare | x0 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | 1 | 2 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Stealth, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Climbing, Tracking,
Rare Skills: Swimming, Fishing

Families:
Here

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Last edited by ?lady luck? on Tue May 23, 2017 11:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
?lady luck?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies no.5

Postby ashton. » Mon May 22, 2017 7:34 am

WEATHER: it is currently leaf-bare. the snowstorms are coming to a close! the snow has not yet begun to melt, but no more is on the way. most creatures are still hiding in their burrows, so not much prey nor new cats will be found.

Zmija's Folly wrote:

Snowstar had welcomed the tom quickly and led the way back to camp as hastily as she could manage to move through the thick snowfall. They had spent the night close to keep warm, discussing how he'd found them and how Snowstar had found the territory herself. Snowstar discovered his name - Swiftleap and that Starclan had sent him to be her deputy. Within the night they'd spent chatting she'd already decided that he was a reliable feline and she quite liked him. He was stoic, determined, yet gentle whereas Snowstar was more bubbly, talkative and thoughtful. They made a great team.

The next morning Snowstar woke to Swiftleap prodding her gently on the side, "Morning - care to join me for a hunt before all the prey hides for the day?"

Snowstar stood and stretched, purring lightly, "That sounds wonderful."

-----
snowstar and swiftleap go hunting

snowstar and swiftleap caught a rabbit!

Tigerstar. wrote:

Darkstar streched and pushed herself up from her "den" in her "camp". Funny, she thought to herself, I call myself Darkstar, a leaders name, but where is the clan that I am to lead? With no deputy and medicine cat, no warriors or appretices she was practically a loner, yet she gave herself a leaders name. I wonder, she mused, if someday my clan will be the best clan in the whole forrest, then, but no clan was formed on an empty belly so I should probably get hunting.

[Darkstar is hunting]

darkstar caught a vole!

OcelotDragon wrote:
Larkclan

My clan is called Larkclan. Its territory is a small birch forest. Its camp is a small secluded glade surrounded by trees. All of the gaps are filled in by interwoven fronds of bramble. The camp entrance is a small arc created by two honeysuckle bushes with intertwined branches. On the east border is a rocky wasteland that a group of savage rogues lives in. To the west lies a long, flat plain. To the north and south lie towering mountains.

The clan is named for the thousands of larks that call their forest home. The cats only hunt them in times of severe hardships, however, believing them to be the birds of Starclan because of their beautiful voice. The cats of Larkclan are kind and proud, they are independent and most are quite intelligent as well. Larkclan believes their forest to be the long rest Starclan has given them for a troubled past. The cats of Larkclan once called a vast wasteland home. They struggled to find prey, and many died of hunger. Finally, enough was enough and the cats journeyed for a better home and found the forest. Because of the past hunger problems, hunting and loyalty are the most important attributes here.

sstormling wrote:
    ixxxxt"I'm sorry! I have to go, see you at the gathering hmm?"

ixxxxtBefore Cloudstar could respond Poppystar ran into the forest. She didn't need to hear what he would reply, she knew she would be seeing him. It was great to see her old friend; she could barely remember her other worries. Oh no! I have to get to the moonpool! And then it was back. The she-cat let out a sigh, at least that was a good excuse of escaping from her clan. She took a tumble to the snowy ground, her flank now becoming a light white. "Wow!" she yelled. Then a giggle slipped out of her mouth, then a long laugh. Why was she so tense? Cloudstar had made her remember that when she was a kittypet she was carefree. She can still be like that.. right?

ixxxxtHickoryclan's leader had finally made it to the moonpool, snow still hanging from her pelt. She dipped her nose into the icy water, it was colder than usual, probably caused by the harsh weather of leafbare. "I ask for an apprentice," she whispered, hearing her quiet words bouncing off the walls. The she-cat then fell into a deep slumber.

----

ixxxxtShe's gone. the thought came to the young medicine cat. He wasn't worried, he knew it was time for a trip to the moonpool. It was as if he was her deputy, helping her manage the clan every second. Oh! She still needs to appoint her deputy!.. I'm too young for this. A chuckle came from the tom. Still, Mosspelt was lonely without her anxious bickering every second. He walked out of camp in a slow manner. He might as well take a walk by himself.

----

ixxxxtBumblebelly had returned with a tom by her side; they were chatting away. Ashenstorm turned to them with a bit of jealousy stuck in his whiskers. "Hey Ashenstorm! Look who brought home a warr-i-or!" she giggled, swinging her tail in his face. The new warrior stood their smiling. "I'm Softstep," he said, a soft chuckle following afterwards.

ixxxxtHe excused himself from the two warriors' bickering. The fluffy warrior was now running to the fresh-kill pile. Softstep was starving, he never got much prey during leafbare; it was hard. He was glad he had a clan to hunt with. A clan to talk with. Finally, he had a family once again.

ixxxxtAshenstorm swiped at Bumblebelly playfully, leading to Bumblebelly pouncing on him. She instead tripped and fell onto him. They both toppled over. Ashenstorm quickly got up and licked his chest in embarrassment. Softstep was watching. "You must be terrible in battle! But you are the worse at hunting," the tom whispered in the molly's ear. A smirk following afterwards. He knew this wasn't going to end well.

ixxxxt"Yeah like you're any better!"

ixxxxt"I am."

ixxxxt"Pffft.. how about a little competition then?"

ixxxxt"You're on."

ixxxxt"Whoever get's the biggest prey!" she yelled, running into the forest not even letting Ashenstorm speak a word. The tom followed and then Softstep ran after his two ambitious clanmates. "I'm coming too!"

ixxxxtSoftstep was already imagining catching the biggest piece of prey that anyone had ever been found. The other two warriors were too busy to think about hunting, they were in their own little conversation so the new warrior decided to leave the two blind lovebirds alone. "Warn me next time you leave. You really got me worried," Ashenstorm mumbled to Bumblebelly. A large smile appeared on the orange-spotted she-cat. "Admit it." Ashenstorm turned to her, confused by her odd exclamation. He replied, "admit what?" She giggled and nuzzled the side of his cheek. The tom was surprised by her outburst, but not as surprised as he would be. The crazy warrior was known for loud actions. "Uh- that you are totally infatuated with me!" she yelled. Ashenstorm shook his head bizarrely. She turned to him and rubbed against his flank to rile him up. "It's fine.. I love you too." Ashenstorm smiled. He licked her chin, "fine.. I love you too. Will you be my mate?"
( the clan eats a squirrel )
( @meadows Poppystar runs into Cloudstar, leader of Briarclan )
( @moonpool Poppystar asks for an apprentice )
( @border patrol Mosspelt takes a stroll through the snow, looking for a new clanmate )
( Ashenstorm and Bumblebelly are now mates, trying for kits )
( @hunting party Ashenstorm, Bumblebelly and Softstep head west to hunt )

starclan has given you an apprentice!
      mosspelt's patrol was uneventful.
      bumblebelly is expecting kits! she is due in two moons.
      ashenstorm, bumblebelly, and softstep caught a rabbit!

..cosmos.. wrote:

It was quiet in Coastclan, with the death of a kit wasn't a great start to the day in Tallstorm's opinion. But he encouraged Honeyflame to stay positive as she still had one kit that was alive and healthy. She was a positive she-cat anyway so Tallstorm wasn't too worried everything had gone well asides from the stillborn.

Tallstorm looked at Otterleaf who was the newest member of the clan. He was very excitable and full of constant energy. He actually liked that about the young tom while Bluesage was more annoyed by the younger members energy. Bluesage looked even more annoyed when they had to go hunting with one another. Cricketstar was off again, asking for a deputy Tallstorm assumed. He told her she shouldn't go too long without a second incoming and she seem reluctant about it at first but soon was willing. Tallstorm figured she was afraid she wouldn't pick or get the right deputy for the job but Tallstorm knew Starclan would offer what they saw as best.

Coastclan was quite warm in there little caves so the blizzard wasn't really concerning to them. Tallstorm knew if they kept to there camp everything would be fine, but he wasn't going to assume anything as he was still going to go out of herbs for the clan.

[A serving of squirrel was eaten]
[Tallstorm looks for herbs]

[Bluesage and Otterleaf go hunting]
[Cricketstar goes to the moonpool and asks for a deputy][/size]

tallstorm found comfrey!
      bluesage and otterleaf caught a sooty tern!
      starclan has given you a deputy!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Midnightclan [002]

Postby Lady M » Mon May 22, 2017 7:49 am

Number of Cats: | โ™‚: 0 | โ™€: 1 | Cats: 1 |
Next Moon Pool Visit: Now

Darkstar got up and stretched, today she would travel to moonpool to as starclan for a deputy, she needed some help running her clan. She walked out of the camp and through the forest. The pine neadles crunched under her paws as she padded through her home. She knew she was close when she saw the rough rock hill comming into view. Padding up and over the rocks she stopped to breath in the fresh scent. She dipped her nose into the cool water, silently praying "Starclan, send me a deputy". Then the she-cat was caught in a wave of sleep.

[Darkstar asked for a deputy]
[The clan ate a vole]

Leader:
          Darkstar | 22 | Female | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Lady M on Mon May 22, 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - mapleclan

Postby requiem, » Mon May 22, 2017 7:57 am

๏ฝŽ๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ผš nine.
๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ˜๏ฝ” ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ ๏ฝ–๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ผš the 28th of may.

foxstar was overwhelmed with joy. mapleclan clan now had four more members. dovepounce, now doveflight, a refugee from the late streamclan, and... his kits. the father purred softly as one of the little toms decided to start climbing his back. his mate, briarleap, smiled tiredly at him. foxstar felt his heart swell as the other ginger kit blindly walked towards him. "have you thought of names?" the leader asked, guiding the tiny ball of fluff towards him. "well," briarleap meowed, pausing to give the tortoiseshell kit a lick, "i thought we could maybe name them after plants. in honor of our mothers." foxstar nodded, thinking of his true love's adventurous mother, mint, who had caught greencough last leaf-fall. the tom then thought of his own mom, the kind berryheart, who had taught him to love no matter what. the leader was brought out of his thoughts by a shrill squeal from the kit who was trying to climb to his father's back. the tiny ball of fur was half-way there, but seemed to not be able to go any further. the father gently took the kit by the scruff and put him on the ground with his sleeping brother. "i think we should call these ones sagekit and cloverkit." foxstar meowed, smiling at how rapidly the newly named cloverkit fell alseep alongside his brother. "that's perfect. how about acornkit for the molly?" briarleap nuzzled the tortoiseshell to her chest, the tiny kitten also snoozing in mere seconds. foxstar purred in agreement, the whole family settled down for a nice nap.

"and this here is catmint. it cures greencough and whitecough. it's very useful in leaf-bare." doveflight nodded, listening closely to her new friend. the molly had been found by smokeleaf one evening, panting and panicked. the medicine cat had been able to calm the silver tabby down, learning that her clan, had been attacked and she had fled in the forest with a few friends to get help but ending up getting separated from them and was now lost. smokeleaf had brought her back from camp, and after a long conversation with foxstar in his den, it was decided she would stay in mapleclan. but in the middle of her warrior ceremony, the then dovepounce had politely interrupted her new leader to ask if she could change her suffix, as it brought some painful memories. fortunately for her, foxstar was an understanding tom and immediately agreed without hesitation. the medicine cat and warrior had then sympathized as they both were brutally honest and reserved. they were the only ones who truly enjoyed the sweet sound of silence and could easily stay together for hours without meowing a single word. even though doveflight still wanted to be a warrior, she didn't find any harm in learning a few herbs with her new friend. "doveflight! are you listening to me?" smokeleaf looked sternly at the molly, not amused that his precious lessons weren't being taken seriously. the tabby let out a chuckle before encouraging the tom to continue his lecture.

outside the medicine cat den, a completely different lesson was being given. "nightshade is my personal favorite, it's great to kill a cat in minutes without having to get your paws dirty." tigerpaw nodded, memorizing the information. her mentor was giving her lessons on the different poisons that could be found in the forest. the bengal took great interest in all that littlestep taught her, especially the warrior's secret past. the molly had prohibited the apprentice of asking her about it, but from time to time, a little 'back in the day...' or a 'in the past...' slipped out of her mouth. the scheming warrior's protege gathered all the information she could get from her mentor, as she admired her greatly. suddenly, littlestep raised herself on her paws and meowed a simple order. "that's it for today. we're going to go training and then hunt with doveflight." tigerpaw kept her face neutral, but she was secretly terrified. outside of training, littlestep was almost nice with her apprentice. during training, she was a demon. the warrior pushed the little bengal way further than her limits and trained with her until the apprentice couldn't get up on her paws. the molly had started to walk towards the camp entrance when tigerpaw asked, "shouldn't we go ask foxstar if it's alright to go training before leaving?" the bengal immediately regretted it, and her mentor froze on the spot. littlestep turned sharply and with a few large steps, was now nose to nose with the smaller cat. her pale green eyes were glowing with fury, and tigerpaw trembled under her stare. "we do not follow the orders of that scum. how many times do i have to repeat this to you? now shut your snout and follow me." the small molly gulped before nodding nervously, following the black cat out the camp entrance.

[ training : tigerpaw ] [ hunting : doveflight, littlestep, tigerpaw ] [ herb hunting : smokeleaf ] [ moonpool : foxstar ]
[ dovepounce, now doveflight, from streamclan joins mapleclan! ]

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
      ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ผš
      foxstar | 24 moons | male | determined | โ™›
      lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ฝ™๏ผš
      briarleap | 23 moons | female | curious | โ™š

๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ผš
      smokeleaf | 21 moons | male | mysterious | โ™ž

๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ผš
      name | age | gender | trait | โ™˜

๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ผš
      littlestep | 21 moons | female | loner | โ™œ
      doveflight | 20 moons | female | honest | โ™œ

๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ผš
      tigerpaw | 8 moons | female | stubborn | โ™Ÿ

๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ผš
      briarleap | 23 moons | female | curious | โ™š

๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ผš
      sagekit | 1 moon | male | perky | โ™Ÿ
      cloverkit | 1 moon | male | easygoing | โ™Ÿ
      acornkit | 1 moon | female | mischevious | โ™Ÿ

๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ผš
      name | age | gender | trait | โ™•/โ™”/โ™˜/โ™–

๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ผš
      name | age | gender | trait | โ™•/โ™”/โ™˜/โ™–/โ™™

๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ผš
      foxstar + briarleap
      xxโ†ช sagekit, cloverkit, acornkit

๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ผš
      littlestep โžป tigerpaw
      xxone : hunting | two : skill
      xxthree : skill | four : skill
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ผš
      swallowclan | arya22

๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ผš
      none

๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ผš
      north | the brook | briarclan
      south | the clearing | clan
      west | maple tree forest | roseclan
      east | something | caveclan

๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ผš
      comfrey | x1 | broken bones
      marigold | x1 | stops bleeding
      cobwebs | x1 | stops bleeding
      catmint | x1 | green/whitecough

๏ฝ†๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ผ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ผš [3 servings]
      mouse | x0 | 1 serving
      squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
      stoat | x1 | 2 servings
      salmon | x1 | 2 servings
      hare | x2 | 3 servings
      sparrows | x2 | 3 servings
      total | x7 | 18 servings
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
Last edited by requiem, on Mon May 22, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dั”mฯƒn chรญld 77 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:14 am

Larkclan
Number of Cats: 1

Poppystar opened her jaws with a yawn. The cold bit at her tail and ear tips, but it was starting to relent a little. She knew Newleaf was o its way, even if the snow still lay on the ground and the grass wasn't peeking through, she could feel it. The larks had begun to come out of hiding, and that was always the first sign. She pulled herself to her paws. It was time to replenish the prey pile. She bounded into the woods to hunt.

{Poppystar has gone hunting}

Leader:
          Poppystar | 32 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices: