make that warrior cat! šŸ¾ v.1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: make that warrior cat! šŸ¾ v.1

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:29 pm

nettlefeather is a small tortoiseshell molly with yellow eyes. despite her size, she has a heart full of passion and dedication to her clan. she can be a stickler for rules and more duty-oriented than her clanmates, but she is recognized as one of the most skilled and well-rounded warriors of the clan.

nettlekit was born with four other siblings: grasskit, rootkit, frondkit, and bramblekit, at a time when there were eleven kits total in the nursery. from her earliest days, nettlekit felt as if she had to battle for attention, even though her parents most assuredly loved their kits equally. to stand out, nettlekit resolved to become the best warriorā€”and eventually the leaderā€”of thunderclan.

nettlekit soon became nettlepaw and was apprenticed to the deputy of the clan, falconshade. nettlepaw was honored to have the deputy as her mentor, but she soon found it to be more of a curse than a blessingā€”for an interesting reason. you see, the leader, rockstar, also had an apprentice, splashpaw, otherwise known as nettlepawā€™s constant thorn in the side. from their nursery days, splashpaw was always teasing her, blaming her for things she didnā€™t do, and generally bothering her on a daily basis. she thought apprenticeship meant escaping him, but rockstar and falconshade seemed to always want to train their apprentices together. that meant nettlepaw had to see splashpaw nearly every. single. day. they bickered, they teased, and sometimes they had civil conversations. nettlepaw would never admit it, but splashpaw could be really funny when he tried.

the moons went on, with nettlepaw and splashpaw making leaps and bounds with their training. nettlepaw still complained about splashpaw to her siblings, but it gradually lost its bite. they passed their warriors exams with flying colors, and soon thunderclan was ready to welcome several new warriors to the clan. right before their ceremony, splashpaw suddenly blurted to nettlepaw that he loved her. but, she had no time to respond as they were already being summoned to the clan meeting. and she couldnā€™t respond all night as the new warriors held their vigil in the camp. her siblings definitely sensed her anger and sat further away from her.

when dawn came, the newly named nettlefeather exploded. in the middle of camp for everyone to hear, she yelled at splashcloud for saying he loved her like that and not giving her time to respond. everyone in the clan was amused, especially rockstar and falconshade. in the end, nettlefeather admitted her own feelings, and she and splashcloud became mates.

later, nettlefeather was promoted to deputy after falconshadeā€™s retirement. splashcloud called her name the second loudest, just after their kits: fernkit, ripplekit, and stonekit. she lives a happy life in thunderclan, leading her clanmates and spending time with her family.

who is springstep?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:05 am

Springstep is a lithe cream and white she-cat with fur that sticks up in all directions. She has light, mint green eyes and dainty paws with neat tufts of fur between her toes. Springstep enjoys her graceful look, though she wouldn't consider herself vain by any means. She has a bright, optimistic personality that is contagious to those around her - she finds it easy to make friends, and is often surrounded by them.

Springstep was born in her clan, one hidden behind a waterfall and enjoying a forest territory with little disturbances from rogues or other clans. The clan is a relatively new clan established by the current leader, a tom named Rainstar. Her mother is the current deputy, a she-cat named Mangofur, her father a respected warrior named Owlheart. She was born with one brother, a tom named Coalsplash whom she gets along with well and enjoys spending time with.

Shortly after Springstep and Coalsplash had their warrior ceremony, a new she-cat named Hummingbird joined the clan. Springstep was immediately drawn to the enigmatic she-cat, and she quickly befriended her. After a few moons, Hummingbird accepted a permanent position in the clan, and she and Springstep became mates. Springstep lives a happy life in her clan, surrounded by family and loved ones, and foresees herself having a long life serving her clan and protecting her family.

Tell me about Firespeckle!
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:19 am

firespeckle is an earnest and exuberant cat with dark ginger fur and pale green eyes. they always seem to be in a good mood and their enthusiasm is known to be infectious. they know they arenā€™t the bravest fighter or the fastest hunter, so they try to help the clanmates by being an optimistic presence.

firekit and their siblings, amberkit and poppykit, were adopted by the leader of windclan, breezestar, and her mate, whisperpetal. the three siblings were very close even with their contrasting personalities. amberkit was sharp and analytical, poppykit was quiet and gentle, and firekit was loud and excitable. they had happy childhoods with their doting mothers.

as apprentices, amberpaw and poppypaw excelledā€”amberpaw with her quick mind and tactics, and poppypaw with her knack for medicine. firepaw, meanwhile, was just an average apprentice. they could run, hunt, and fight, but they werenā€™t anything special at them. they tried to keep their spirits up, though it was difficult when breezestar spoke of her two of her kits so proudly. whisperpetal was always supportive of them though, and firepaw could always go to her for comfort.

soon, the siblings became two warriors and a medicine cat: amberspark, poppywhisker, and firespeckle. a few moons later, to their surprise, amberspark and firespeckle received their first apprentices. firespeckleā€™s was a bristling, brooding young tom named thistlepaw, who was as prickly as his name. he thought they were annoyingly cheerful, and they thought he was unnecessarily pessimistic. it took an entire two moons for the two cats just to get along! eventually, they got used to each otherā€™s personalities and their old arguments turned into banter. firespeckle had never felt more proud when he received his warrior name, thistlestripe.

currently, firespeckle is still serving their clan as an experienced warrior. they have a new apprentice, mistpaw, whom they are trying to coax from her timid shell. they do not have a mate yet, but a cat or two may have caught their eye. for now, they and poppywhisker can look forward to spoiling ambersparkā€™s expected kits!

who is morningdove?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:10 am

Morningdove is a highly respected queen of her clan. She is a lithe, slender she-cat with pale brown fur and chocolate brown tabby stripes. Her feet and muzzle are white. She has long whiskers and bright green eyes.

Morningdove was born into her clan, ShadowClan. She is often underestimated due to her slender appearance and somewhat smaller stature, but she is a force to be reckoned with if someone does her or her family wrong. She is a fierce fighter and an agile hunter, and has earned her place as a highly revered warrior when she is not taking care of kits in the nursery. She prefers to spend her time outside the nursery, though she loves her kits. She has instilled in every litter she has raised a love of adventure and a love of getting strong.

Morningdoveā€™s mate is a handsome tom named Thornheart. Together, they have had three litters of kits, and Morningdove has said the third will be the last. Their first litter has been warriors for quite some time, their names being Sparrowcall and Wrenstripe. Their second litter are apprentices, a couple moons away from taking their assessment - Spikepaw, Sorrelpaw, Gorsepaw, and Bramblepaw. Their final litter are three she-cats named Hemlockkit, Finchkit, and Kestrelkit. They are a pawful and always getting up to trouble, and Morningdove jokes with them about how she canā€™t wait to give them to their mentors. She loves them unconditionally however, and will never let any cat be mean to them.

Tell me about Marshtail?
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:44 am

marshtail is a newly made warrior of his clan. he's a black tom with a stocky build, and one of the youngest
    cats who excel at fighting in his clan. his eyes are a striking blue.

marshtail has lived in his clan for as long as he can remember - he's often spotted walking around camp and
    checking in with his friends, but he spends the majority of his time on patrols or training his apprentice,
    willowpaw, whom he loves dearly.

marshtail has never gotten into trouble, and expects to keep it that way. he's a very polite and go-by-the-rules
    cat, and he's well respected because of this. his leader knows she can depend on him when she needs an
    extra paw helping around camp!

tell me about otterstrike!
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sat May 04, 2024 3:10 am

Otterstrike is a medium size male cat with dense but short fur. His pelt is brown all over but the coloration gets darker along his limbs, tail, and face (like a Burmese cat!) He has a pair of bright amber-yellow eyes and small, barely noticeable cuts along his snout and ears.

Otterstrike and his family have been clan-born for generations. Heā€™s currently still considered a young adult and his warrior ceremony happened less than a moon ago. Otterstrikeā€™s positive traits can be summed up as friendly and energetic however, some negatives are being a bit childish. Despite this, it seems most of his clanmates have no issues with Otterstrike and have a good outlook on him! This young tom particularly enjoys going on hunting patrols, using his boundless energy and agile legs to easily take down prey. Otterstrikeā€™s most favored hobby in camp is playing with the kits, which the mothers greatly appreciate, and having tussling matches with his friends and apprentices!

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Who is Goldenstorm?
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat May 04, 2024 4:06 am

Goldenstorm is a strong, opinionated tom who was once a loner living in the alleys of a nearby Twoleg city. Living in the alleys made him tough and taught him how to fight to survive, traits that have not left him even in the safety of the clan. He is not a cat that any wish to cross, and he is a loyal friend to have on your side. Heā€™s a well respected warrior in his clan.

Goldenstorm has a thick pelt of golden brown fur that seems to shimmer in the sunlight. His eyes are a bright amber color that seems to pierce through others. He has several scars on his face, paws, and tail from his past. He has always been open about his scars and how he received them, making sure his clan mates know that the world of Twolegs and alley cats is not one that is comfortable.

He is a middle aged warrior in his clan, and considered one of the best warriors. He has been offered a deputy position but turned it down, not thinking he knew enough about clan life to do as well as others could in the position. He hopes to live out his life serving his clan, even though he wasnā€™t born in it.

Tell me about Mangobreeze
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Wed May 08, 2024 12:40 pm

mangobreeze is a dark ginger tabby molly with green eyes. she is reflective and inquisitive with a soft voice, but when she speaks, every cat quiets to listen.

mangobreeze was born as mangokit with one younger brother, pecankit. while mangokit was well behaved, her brother was more of a menace with a penchant for pranking. mangokit was always a few pawsteps ahead of him though, and always seemed to sidestep his attempts. nevertheless, the two were close and got along well.

as an apprentice, mangopaw proved to be a fast learner with sharp instincts and intuition. while she wasnā€™t the chattiest of cats, two other apprentices, beepaw and ivypaw, quickly befriended her. the three of them would never be seen without each other; cats often joked they seemed to be conjoined at the hips. the moons flew by, and the three soon earned their warrior names: mangobreeze, beeprickle, and ivyshine.

a few moons into their warriorhood, the clan was being threatened by a pack of foxes. patrols were ambushed daily, including one that beeprickle and ivyshine were on. they were severely injured, and mangobreeze was beside herself with anguish. all night long she paced by their nests as they slept, thinking of how to protect them and their clan. in the morning, she went to the clan leader and told him her plan. he agreed, and that day the clan successfully drove out the foxes.

in time, beeprickle and ivyshine recovered from their injuries. mangobreeze was so thankful to have her friends back, she cried for the first time in her life. the three of them have plenty more moons left together, serving and protecting their clan.

who is wisteriafall?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me