Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby Katrione » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:47 am

❝ THE SUN WILL RISE AND WE WILL TRY AGAIN. ❞

Number of Cats: 13 | Toms: 6 | Mollies: 7

Sunwatcher woke to the excited squeals for Horizon's daughters. She rose her head, blinking sleep from her eyes, and watched Bee and Hummingbird as they circled the kit-mother's nests. Horizon hauled herself onto her paws, smiling at her kits. "I'm coming, I'm coming." She laughed. Bee broke away from her sister and took off across the cave, heading towards Sunwatcher's nest.

"Sunwatcher! Is it true?! Horizon said that we're allowed to go outside the cave today!" Bee panted as she skidded to a halt next to the tribe healer. Sunwatcher stiffled a purr and pushed herself up into a sitting position, pausing briefly to draw her tongue a few times over her belly that was finally starting to swell with her unborn kits.

"Yes, it's true, little one." Sunwatcher mewed, rising to her paws. "The rest of the tribe will be joining you as well. We should wake them now, shouldn't we?" Bee's eyes widened and she hopped in place a few times before turning and darting across the den to the prey-hunter's section of the cave to wake them.

Sunwatcher padded over to join Horizon, sharing a fond smile with her. "Are you sure you're up for this?" Horizon asked, a look darting at the she-cat's stomach.

"I'll be fine, don't worry." The dark tabby, ginger and white she-cat moved away from the kit-mother to join the group of cave-guards that was gathering at the mouth of the cave. She dipped her head in greeting to them, each one nodding in return, except for Hiss. Sunwatcher frowned slightly at Hiss before turning her attention away as Jackal and Nut came up to them.

Jackal touched his nose to Sunwatcher's ear. All affection died from his gaze when it landed on her swelling stomach. The tom turned his attention away to look at the other tribe cats. Once all of the tribe cats had gathered, Sunwatcher led them outside. "Keep the kits close to you." Sunwatcher mewed to Light and Horizon. The two nodded and picked their daughters up by their scruffs, deciding that it would be better to be safe than sorry.

The Tribe of Burning Suns made their way carefully through the rocky terrain surrounding the entrance of the cave, quickly moving to the grassy slope that led down to the Sacred Lake. At the shore, Light and Horizon set Bee and Hummingbird down before looking at their tribe healer. Since it was only the first few days of Leafbare, the Sacred Lake hadn't frozen over yet and was still considerably warm.

"The oldest member of these kits lineage will swim with them in the lake." Sunwatcher declared. Light jumped forward to join his daughters, his chest puffing out in pride. Hummingbird looked up at her father, a scared look in her pale blue eyes. The Siamese tom touched his nose to her ear, giving her an encouraging smile before wading into the water.

Without hesitation, Bee jumped in after him, flailing for a moment before picking up on the paddling movement that Light was doing with his paws. Hummingbird crouched at the shore, her tiny tail swishing anxiously behind her. She cast a look back at her mother before inching into the water herself. She didn't flail like Bee had and picked up on the paddling movement faster than her rambunctious sister had. The two she-kits swam in the shallows with their father as the tribe looked on. After what felt like forever to the tribe, they wadded into the water to join them. Sunwatcher was the last to enter the water.

~~~

Several hours after the tribe had returned to the cave, Sunwatcher was setting out on another journey on her own. Hiss, being the only one to notice the tribe healer's departure, let out a frustrated growl and abandoned his vole to follow after her. "Sunwatcher." He called, breaking out into a run to catch up with the long-limbed she-cat.

"Oh, are you speaking with me now?" Sunwatcher asked, not bothering to hide the animosity in her voice. Hiss sighed, rolling his eyes slightly as he caught up to her.

"Yes, I'm still not speaking with you, but you aren't leaving the cave by yourself, especially when you're expecting kits. You can yell at me all you want, but it's my duty to protect my tribemates no matter how I feel towards them." Hiss snapped, glaring down at her. "So do me a favor and just shut your mouth for now. I'll stop being furious with you someday but that day is not today."

[ The tribe consumed x3 voles ]
[ The tribe joined Horizon's kits on their first excursion out of the cave ]
[ Bird, Nut, Jackal, Shadow and Thunder went hunting by the Sacred Lake ]
[ Hiss, Bear, Light and Nettle went on a border patrol ]
[ Bird and Hiss took Thunder and Nettle training ]
[ Hiss went with Sunwatcher to guard her while she hunts for herbs ]

Healer:
      *Watcher of the Burning Suns (Sunwatcher)
      35 | Molly |

Prey-Hunters:
      Bird That Sings At Dawn
      35 | Molly |
      Nut That Falls From Tree
      34 | Molly |
      Jackal That Wanders At Night
      35 | Tom |
      Shadow That Looms Over Light
      33 | Tom |

Guards:
      Hiss From Startled Snake
      33 | Tom |
      Bear That Drinks From Pool
      34 | Tom |
      Light That Chases Shadows
      29 | Tom |

Healer to-be:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

To-be's:
      Thunder That Shakes The Ground
      12 | Tom | Prey-Hunter |
      Nettle That Clings To Pelt
      9 | Molly | Cave-Guard |

Kit-Mothers:
      Horizon That Never Fades
      28 | Molly | Prey-Hunter |
      35 | Molly |

Kits:
      Bee That Kisses Flowers
      1 | Molly |
      Hummingbird That Sips Nectar
      1 | Molly |

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Whispered Briar | amethyst14
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Burning Skulls | Heda
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, helps
    cracked or sore pads
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore
    pads
    Dried Oak Leaves x1 | Stops infection
    from setting in
    Ragwort x1 | Gives strength and energy
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain + helps
    stop bleeding
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, and helps
    cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x2 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Bird | Thunder | 6
    Advanced Hunting, Stalking, Endurance, Speed
    Agility
    Hiss | Nettle | 3
    Battle, Tracking, Climbing

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Horizon + Light | Bee + Hummingbird
    Sunwatcher + Jackal | Expecting
    [ Due in one post ]

Last edited by Katrione on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:09 am

the tribe of breaking waves

The Tribe of Breaking Waves is located on a northern ocean shore. The beaches are far from two-leg influence and few hardly ever venture there. They are bordered by tall fields that are green during the summer months, but usually snow covered by the winter ones. Because of their location, the winters are harsh. The rest of their territory is a mix of fields, forests, and rocky shores. The Tribe's camp is located in a secluded grove surrounded by thick shrubbery and trees on three sides, and a freshwater pond on the fourth. When winters get especially challenging, they have a temporary camp they venture to for safety in a thermal beach cave a days journey south from their home shoreline. The cats eat fish, small rodents, gulls, and have plentiful birds and rabbits living in the numerous fields. Predators include large birds of prey, foxes, coyotes, and mountain lions.

The cats of the Tribe of Breaking Waves are resilient and crafty felines. They are smart and quick-witted, hardly ever giving up easily without trying every option. They are proud and protect their ancient territory with their lives, hardly ever interacting toward wandering cats as guests. Sometimes their defensiveness can come off as a little hostile, but the safety and happiness of their tribemates is top priority They are skilled climbers and swimmers, as most kits are instructed from an early age to keep them safe from the sometimes dangerous environment. They have powerful legs because of this and can jump long distances. This is helpful for both hunting and fighting.
mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.kingrichard » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:12 am

A reclusive, secluded, and largely unknown Tribe, the Tribe of Fallen Snow is known for having cats with stocky bodies, long, thick fur, round heads, ear tufts, and usually solid colored or tabby pelts. They are usually pale-colored due to living near where the snow is almost year-round. They are known for being intelligent, good fighters, and strong. They are more likely to attempt to work something out rather than fight, but they will fight if necessary. Their usual prey includes hares, small birds, and the occasional owl. There is a river on their territory, but it is usually frozen and they rarely fish. Many of the Tribe cats are said to be descended from bobcats and lynx.

((Let me know if I forgot anything!))
ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
mr.kingrichard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / 017.

Postby deimido » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:56 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Winter.
Next Replies Due: 9/08/2017

The days and nights are dreadfully cold; its almost surprising it hasn't starting snowing yet. As of now, prey is difficult to come by and finding living herbs is akin to seeing an 'endless hunting' spirit walk among you. With luck, the weather will start to grow warmer, until then cats must brace themselves through the bitter cold.

-- [ CAT Fanclub || Tribe of Burning Suns , Tribe of Strong Pines , Tribe of Whispered Briar , Tribe of Tall Trees , Tribe of Muddy Ferns , Tribe of the Falling Fire , Tribe of Moonlit Waters , Tribe of Flaming Sands , Tribe of Glowing Gems , Tribe of Rising Dusk , Tribe of Breaking Waves ] --

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Flaming Sands | vampiress_fox wrote:Tribe of Flaming Sands

[Flameteller visits the Cave of Flaming Water and asks for either a guard or a prey-hunter]

[Sun and Shadow go hunting]
[Ash and Stone go on patrol]
[Flameteller goes herd hunting]

( The spirits have given The Tribe of Flaming Sands a prey-hunter. )

( Sun and Shadow caught +1 mouse on their hunt. )

( Ash and Stone found a potential guard on their patrol. )

( Flameteller gathers +1 ragwort leaves. )

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Burning Suns | Katrione wrote:Image

[ The tribe consumed x3 voles ]
[ The tribe joined Horizon's kits on their first excursion out of the cave ]
[ Bird, Nut, Jackal, Shadow and Thunder went hunting by the Sacred Lake ]
[ Hiss went with Sunteller to guard her while she hunts for herbs ]

( Your hunting patrol caught +2 voles.)

( Your border patrol found nothing of interest. )

( Thunder learned the stealth skill. )

( Nettle learned the strategy skill. )

( Sunteller gathered +1 wild garlic, Hiss found +1 stick. )

Tribe of Breaking Waves | mackstarr wrote:the tribe of breaking waves

[center]The Tribe of Breaking Waves is located on a northern ocean shore. The beaches are far from two-leg influence and few hardly ever venture there. They are bordered by tall fields that are green during the summer months, but usually snow covered by the winter ones. Because of their location, the winters are harsh. The rest of their territory is a mix of fields, forests, and rocky shores. The Tribe's camp is located in a secluded grove surrounded by thick shrubbery and trees on three sides, and a freshwater pond on the fourth. When winters get especially challenging, they have a temporary camp they venture to for safety in a thermal beach cave a days journey south from their home shoreline. The cats eat fish, small rodents, gulls, and have plentiful birds and rabbits living in the numerous fields. Predators include large birds of prey, foxes, coyotes, and mountain lions.

The cats of the Tribe of Breaking Waves are resilient and crafty felines. They are smart and quick-witted, hardly ever giving up easily without trying every option. They are proud and protect their ancient territory with their lives, hardly ever interacting toward wandering cats as guests. Sometimes their defensiveness can come off as a little hostile, but the safety and happiness of their tribemates is top priority They are skilled climbers and swimmers, as most kits are instructed from an early age to keep them safe from the sometimes dangerous environment. They have powerful legs because of this and can jump long distances. This is helpful for both hunting and fighting.

( The Tribe of Breaking Waves has been founded! )

( Your mod will be deimos )

Tribe of Fallen Snow | mr.kingrichard wrote:A reclusive, secluded, and largely unknown Tribe, the Tribe of Fallen Snow is known for having cats with stocky bodies, long, thick fur, round heads, ear tufts, and usually solid colored or tabby pelts. They are usually pale-colored due to living near where the snow is almost year-round. They are known for being intelligent, good fighters, and strong. They are more likely to attempt to work something out rather than fight, but they will fight if necessary. Their usual prey includes hares, small birds, and the occasional owl. There is a river on their territory, but it is usually frozen and they rarely fish. Many of the Tribe cats are said to be descended from bobcats and lynx.

((Let me know if I forgot anything!))

( The Tribe of Fallen Snow has been founded! )

( your mod will be I.C. )
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe or Sinking Willows

Postby Chinchy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:15 am

The Tribe of Sinking Willows is a Tribe that resides within a large, thick swamp. There are many trees which often block out the light of the sun. The cats sleep in the branches and under the roots of trees or hollow trunks. In the middle of the swamp grows a large willow on a patch of drier land. This is where the Teller of the Rustling Leaves or Leafteller sleeps and spends most of the day. In the swamp there are many dangers from alligators to soft, sticky mud one could simply get stuck in. Rather than the normal two roles one may be used to in a tribe, there are instead three - Tree-Dwellers (Bulky, larger cats), Swamp-Guards (Light cats with a firm build) and Mud-Hunters (Small, light and sneaky cats).

With the environment being tough to live in, the cats of the Tribe are not particularly friendly to outsiders, keeping to themselves and chasing off any intruders. Cats not born into the Tribe are seen as no more than dead weight and a danger. With herbs scarce, they will usually try to gain the favour of others to help them survive in the swamp.

Prey:
Snakes, Birds, Lizards, Toads, Rats, Fish

Dangers:
Alligators, Venomous snakes, Sticky mud, Drowning.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ONE

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:49 am

Number of Cats: 1
Females = 1 | Males = 0
Servings Two

Duskteller sat utop of the large rock in the camp cave, her wispy green eyes looking down at the barren camp. Her chest filled with longing, longing to rebuild the tribe that the great nightteller. She imagined in her mind's eye the cave filled out with a string of gray, white and black spotted cats, some of the occasional odd ones out seen mingling in between. A pride swelled up in her chest, though it didn't replace the longing that she still held. The she-cat had a future, she knew it well, and it was up to her to bring back the tribe. Her tribe.

She knew what she had to do, she had a plan and she needed to put it into action. Though outside was still bitterly cold, Duskteller knew she needed to still look and hopefully collect more herbs, as well as go to the ancestors to request another cat to join her tribe. She trusted the tribe of endless hunting deeply, and hoped that another cat would be given to the tribe.

[ Duskteller request a prey hunter or a guard ]
[ Duskteller herb hunts ]

HEALER
Teller Of Rumbling Dusk | 26 | She-cat | X

Prey-Hunters:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | 1x | Can cure greencough & whitecough
    Cobwebs | 1x | Stops bleeding
    Horsetail | 1x | Treats infection & bleeding
    Juniper Berries | 1x | Treats bellyaches, gives strength, helps breathing
    Lavender | 1x | Cures fever, chills and hides the scent of death

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:34 pm

ImageThe Tribe Of Rising Winds

This tribe lives in a meadow where it seems to be constantly windy. They live in hollow dens underground/under a hill. Its dry. The grass is extremely long in their territory which is perfect for cover from predators. The meadow has a river running through with a rocky bottom as well. Its wide and very strong. Its common for cats to drown here along with others animals who may fall through into it.

The cats of of Rising Winds have medium hair to long hair the pelt colors generating at brown,
white, silver, grey and dusky colors. They are thin and usually built for speed. If not that, strength for swimming. They are loyal and wise cats but can be found emotional sometimes. Most of the cats in this tribe are temperamental and switch moods easily, being quick to judge, etc.

The most common dangers are dogs, snakes,
eagles, the river, and tunnels collapsing.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:20 pm

❝ THE SUN WILL RISE AND WE WILL TRY AGAIN. ❞

Number of Cats: 13 | Toms: 6 | Mollies: 7

Sunwatcher shifted uneasily in her nest, her claws digging into the moss of her nest. She let out a wail as she felt the piercing pain in her lower stomach and hips again. The pain had started in the middle of the night and was starting to get worse and worse as the day wore on. Horizon was running around, looking for herbs that Sunwatcher told her she would need for the kitting.

"N-No, Horizon. That's catmint, I need raspberry leaves." Sunwatcher's body quivered and she let out a wail again, collapsing back onto her side. Bird and Nut peered anxiously at their healer, unsure of how to help the pained she-cat. "You two go do something. I'm not gonna be able to do this with you watching me." The two prey-hunter's nodded sadly and ducked away, hurrying across the cave to where the rest of the tribe was.

"Is this it?" Horizon asked, setting some leaves in front of Sunwatcher. Sunwatcher let out a relived sigh, nodding. "Alright, good. Do you want the stick as well?" The dilute calico turned and disappeared back into the tribe healer's store, searching for the stick that Sunwatcher and Hiss had found.

Sunwatcher sighed, squeezing her eyes shut and resting her head on her paws.

This is going to be a long day

~~~

Hiss sat at the entrance of the cave, looking up at the pale moon that had finally reached it's peak in the sky. Sunwatcher's cries had silenced as the last rays of sun went down, showing the rest of the tribe that the kitting was thankfully over. The tribe had still been nervous about whether everything turned out alright but Horizon had assured them that everything would be fine in the morning. As the kit-mother had said this, Hiss couldn't help looking over at Jackal. The tom had had a panicked look on his face that caused a sinking feeling start to weigh in the pit of Hiss's stomach.

He didn't trust the tom.

The lead cave-guard looked up when he heard paws shuffling on the stone towards him. The spotted tom stopped short when he noticed Hiss standing watch. "H-Hiss? I thought everyone would be asleep." Jackal mewed, looking around anxiously.

"A cave-guard always has to stand watch." Hiss mewed coldly, rising to his paws so he could face Sunwatcher's mate. "Where are you going?"

"...Just for a walk." Jackal mewed, his gaze dropping to his paws. Hiss raised his muzzle stubbornly, hatred burning in his eyes.

"Are you going to come back from this 'walk'"? Hiss growled, his tail lashing. Jackal looked up, surprise flickering in his gaze. The two toms stared at each other for several moments before Hiss stepped to the side. "Fine, leave like the coward you are. It's good that Sunwatcher learns what kind of cat you are. If you do leave now, never come back. You don't deserve to know these kits, ever."

Jackal's eyes narrowed in spite at the cave-guard before he shouldered past him. Then he did what he did best.

He disappeared.

[ The tribe consumed x1 squirrel + x1 mouse ]
[ Sunwatcher went into labor ]
[ Jackal left The Tribe of Burning Suns ]
[ Bird, Nut, Jackal, Shadow and Thunder went hunting on the mountain paths ]
[ I want them to learn all of the skills for their rank that you have listed on the front ]

Healer:
      36 | Molly |

Prey-Hunters:
      Bird That Sings At Dawn
      36 | Molly |
      Nut That Falls From Tree
      35 | Molly |
      Shadow That Looms Over Light
      34 | Tom |

Guards:
      Hiss From Startled Snake
      34 | Tom |
      Bear That Drinks From Pool
      35 | Tom |
      Light That Chases Shadows
      30 | Tom |

Healer to-be:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

To-be's:
      Thunder That Shakes The Ground
      13 | Tom | Prey-Hunter |
      Nettle That Clings To Pelt
      10 | Molly | Cave-Guard |

Kit-Mothers:
      Horizon That Never Fades
      29 | Molly | Prey-Hunter |
      36 | Molly |

Kits:
      Bee That Kisses Flowers
      2 | Molly |
      Hummingbird That Sips Nectar
      2 | Molly |

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    South | Whispered Briar | amethyst14
    Southeast | Burning Skulls | Heda

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, helps
    cracked or sore pads
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore
    pads
    Dried Oak Leaves x1 | Stops infection
    from setting in
    Ragwort x1 | Gives strength and energy
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain + helps
    stop bleeding
    Stick x1 | Distracts cats from pain, used
    mainly during kittings
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, and helps
    cats in shock
    Wild Garlic x1 | Prevents infection

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Bird | Thunder | 7
    Advanced Hunting, Stalking, Endurance, Speed
    Agility, Stealth
    Hiss | Nettle | 4
    Battle, Tracking, Climbing, Strategy

Former Tribemates:
    Jackal That Wanders At Night | Tom |

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Horizon + Light | Bee + Hummingbird
    Sunwatcher + Jackal | Expecting
    [ Due now ]

Last edited by Katrione on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:37 am

Tribe of Flaming Sands
Number of Cats: Seven | Males: 3 | Females: 4
Month: Seven
Next Cave of Flaming Water visit: Sept 7th
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Flameteller was ecstatic to see two new faces in her tribe instead of just one. She could not wait for more to join.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Flameteller doled out her orders and went about her business.

[Sun, Shadow, and Leaf go hunting]
[Ash, Stone, and Moon go on patrol]
[Flameteller goes herb hunting]

Healer:
          Teller of the Flaming Water | Flameteller | 29 moons | Female | X

Healer to-be:

Prey-Hunters:
          Sun that Sets on Water | Sun | 22 moons | Male | X
          Shadow over Moon | Shadow | 15 moons | Female | X
          Leaf on Fire | Leaf | 25 Moons | Female | X

Guards:
          Ash Falling from the Sky | Ash | 16 moons | Male | X
          Black Streaked Stone | Stone | 14 moons | Male | X
          Moon on a Cloudless Night | Moon | 12 moons | Female |
          X

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username

[size=85] Medicine Store:
    Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage,
    Effect, Treatment
    [x0]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x0]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x0]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp.
    Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x1]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces
    more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.

[x0]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is
    chewed into a pulp.
    Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of
    rat bites.

[x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop
    minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.

[x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are.
    Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x0]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly
    greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.

[x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes
    damaged eyes.

[x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.

[x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root.
    For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats
    greencough, though catnip is often preferred.

[x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x0]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or
    slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.

[x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing
    or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

[x0]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice.
    Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
    inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.

[x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of
    aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.

[x0]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can
    be chewed.
    Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a
    painkiller.

[x0]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put
    in one's nest during sleep.
    Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x0]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x0]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x0]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x1]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x1]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x0]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x1]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x0]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x0]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x1]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x1]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x0]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x0]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh-Kill Pile: 3 servings
    tribe consumes: 1 hare
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 2 servings
    Snake | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:10 am

The Tribe of Glowing Gems

Number of Cats: 02
Next Ancient Stones Visit: 7 day[s]
Next Patrol: 12 hours
Next Kitting: --
Injured: --

Gemteller's white and brown tail curled neatly around her paws. "Smolder" she said softly, not taking her gaze off the small gem that rested in her nest. She had brought it back with her after her last visit to the Gem Cave, and Smolder had taken one as well. She had decided it would be a Glowing Gems tradition. "Yes Gemteller?" the raven furred tomcat asked, eyes wide with curiosity. "I'm going to the Gem Cave again...I want you to patrol while I'm out. Try to catch something to eat"

Gemteller goes to the Gem Cave and asks for a random cat
Smolder patrols/Hunts

teller:
Teller of the Crystal Stones | Gemteller | 44 Moons | Female | X
Gem: Diamond

Camp Guard:
Full Name | Nickname | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Prey Watcher:
Coals that Smolder after Fire | Smolder | 19 Moons | Male | X
Gem: Obsidian

Guards:
Full Name | Nickname | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]