the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Wed May 22, 2024 11:13 am

water with some lemon juice and ginger. i'm a huge fan of citrus and sour things so that always hits the spot for me, plus easy to make!

^ OMG same. my online summer classes started yesterday but i finished both of the things i needed to do for this week... yesterday... so i'm a little lost for the rest of the week. i so feel you! maybe try and learn something new! my go-to is free to play games, i got into teamfight tactics recently
    > i got a betta a little less than a week ago. his name is zagreus and i love him to death already, he does a lil wiggle whenever he's hungry and its so funny
    v your favorite song right now and why?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Wed May 22, 2024 4:10 pm

I Was Made For Lovin You — Yungblud
I want to watch The Fall Guy now lol! I love it because yungblud honestly sounds a bit different than what I’ve normally heard from him (voice wise), and I just think it’s a sweet song. I gotta listen to KISS sing it now as well

^ the wiggle sounds so cute!! Glad you love him
> making sims makes me so happy
v do you play the sims 4?
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticality » Wed May 22, 2024 4:14 pm

I tried to play it for the free build but I couldn’t figure out how to get to that mode and then got busy with college so I haven’t really played it yet.

^you have a lot of diverse interests! Some similar to mine
> I recently discovered the 80s musical Starlight Express and am now obsessed with it even if it’s very strange. If you know what Cats is, it’s like that (another ALW musical)… but with trains
v do you like musical theatre? If so what’s you’re favorite musical?
boy why you so gnarp gnarp
Mysticality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Wed May 22, 2024 4:19 pm

• yes, not regularly, though. the last time i remember playing the sims four i made a cat based on my cat from the sims freeplay.
    my most positive experience with the game was when i spent like,, four hours recreating arcade gannon (my namesake). i will edit in a picture of that here if i can find it
    edit - here is that picture ^^

^ VALID i find i enjoy the process of making sims much more than actually playing the game sdkjfh

i am a musical theater fan, but i'm not a big fan of like,, Broadway shows KJDSFKJH,, like idk i've liked the ones i've seen but i don't have extensive knowledge about broadway and the various shows that have been put on there in the way that some musical theater fans are.
    i'm a big fan of this theater group called starkid. their show, the guy who didn't like musicals, is the first one of theirs i saw, and the first time i watched it i was like 'i did not know musicals could be like this!!!' i'd say that's my favorite still,, it has its issues, but it holds a special place in my heart

^ i will have to watch that!! i've seen cats, and the comparison intrigues me.
    > TOP SURGERY THINGS ARE HAPPENING,, i spoke with a nurse today about like,, general top surgery stuff and i have an in-person consultation on the fifth and i'm just so overjoyed and excited atm. trying not to get too Emotion about it because it's like,, it feels like it might not happen but like,,, it's so very hard not to Emote right now!!!!
    v what's on your mind?
Last edited by viles on Wed May 22, 2024 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Wed May 22, 2024 4:21 pm

im thinking im sleepy, i should wash my face, then draw a little bit before i go to bed early

^ WOOOOOOO TOP SURGERY LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO i hope it all goes smoothly!!!
    > cat picture time
    v you find yourself in a corner store/convenience store/bodega/whatever they may be called in your region. you get to pick out a drink, a savory snack, and a sweet snack. what are you going for?

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flytes, » Wed May 22, 2024 4:31 pm

Oh, good question! Gatorade Frost (the light blue flavor), Doritos (Either Cool Ranch or Sweet Chili) - do Doritos count as savory? - and an ice cream sandwich!

^ What an adorable cat! Please pspspspsps them!
> Mom and I have watched so much Hallmark lately. If I ever get back to roleplaying, I have several faceclaim options saved in tabs on my phone browser.
v What time is it for you right now and what are you thinking about?
flytes,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sp00ky_b00ky » Wed May 22, 2024 4:37 pm

right now it is 11:35 pm and i'm thinking about how I have to tidy my room

^ hallmark movies are the best, its also funny when they use the same actors so often lol feels like a different universe
> I don't wanna clean my room but I have to before I sleep or i'm gonna wake up disappointed 3:
v if you could be any animal for 24 hours what animal would it be?
.ᗢ₊˚₊˚spooky's page₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊
........₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚₊ she/They₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊₊˚ʚ
....if i'm not online i'm probably napping
......I love to make friends and trade
.....current goal: Collect all dreamies
sp00ky_b00ky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Wed May 22, 2024 4:41 pm

cat. please let me be a cat i think that could fix me

^ i hope cleaning goes well at least!!
    > abt to emotionally vomit on my mom while i try to stave off mental breakdown #2 this is great. 10/10. /s
    v what’s something you’re excited for? if you don’t have anything: what’s a song you like?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<^>

Postby grave keeper » Wed May 22, 2024 5:52 pm

im excited for my bf to get off for summer break!!! cuz then i get to spend way more time w him :3

^ i hope things ended up getting better for u… but if not there’s always tomorrow! and the day after that and the one after that too…

> making tanghulu rn! prob gonna draw afterwards

v whats a snack you like that you rarely get to have?

▬▬▬▏𝙈𝘼 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀❣
    4 work in
    5 progress
    #freepalestine
    𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝙢𝙚?

grave keeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not clickbait » Wed May 22, 2024 6:24 pm

I really like food with nata de coco!! puddings, drinks, anything. I stopped buying the puddings because I was trying to cut my sugar content a bit and the drinks are really yummy too but again, I've been opting for healthier (and cheaper) options lately. although I did do some research and apparently it's not the nata de coco itself that's super sugary, but the food/juice paired with it. but my fav flavour is lychee. I think the last time I had one was my birthday at the beginning of the year

^ tanghulu is so difficult to make I find, so kudos to you!! I hope you enjoy it. ive always wanted to try it but was subject to a watered down version made by my roommate who lit the kitchen on fire in the process of making it LOL
> im always more productive at night and i very much dislike it because im trying to fix my sleep schedule!! why do I gotta be like this
v what's one of your go-to remedies every time you get sick?
超高校級の「ゲーマー」

lu / lulu / luci ♡ she/her
日本語も話せます!

not clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me