π‘€π˜©π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘œπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’ [V4]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: π‘€π˜©π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘œπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’ [V4]

Postby Bellapuff » Fri May 10, 2024 4:33 am

Jelly Candies, probably grape or melon
β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύγ€€I really don't know what to write in a signature >.<γ€€β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ Image
ImageImage
Bellapuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π‘€π˜©π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘œπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’ [V4]

Postby Camaron » Fri May 10, 2024 4:33 am

Definitely Jelly Beans
What You Allow Will Continue

β™‘ Camaron / Female / Cancer β™‘

───────

Hey, YOU! Do you struggle with high value trades, want a community that shares your hobbies, and a chance to win valuable pets? Join LTCS on Discord and get advice from seasoned Chicken Smoothie (CS) players (faster than the fair trade thread), stay informed about events, gain valuable tips, participate in rare+ giveaways, and much more!

Join the server by clicking HERE!

Camaron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogstomp » Fri May 10, 2024 2:21 pm

lavander macaroon
she/him πŸ’₯ i love grunge/post grunge

β˜† discord - frogst0mp

i collect cds and like thrifitng!!!‘‘‘ feel free to pm me whenever πŸ’―πŸ’―β€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯( even ur clickable thingies i like clickin those)

frogstomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Sun May 12, 2024 8:57 am

Gummy worms!
β€œYou pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering..."

Welcome! My name's Captain, and I'm a performing arts virtuoso with a soft spot for decades past. Feel free to send trades of any sort- I'm always up for it.

And, of course, have a great day/night!
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me