Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Midnight Village 002

Postby Skarrred » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:48 am

ꪑⅈᦔꪀⅈᧁꫝ𝕥 ꪜⅈꪶꪶꪖᧁꫀ
Number of Animals: 003 (02 Males, 01 Females)
Number of Pets:0
Servings Needed: 0
Next Visit to Ancestors: Now! (Next visit Oct. 24)
Mod Notes: Pets are considered non-sapient as my village is all animals! - Canines, Felines, and related species are usually Hlah's, Hahl's, Loah's, and Olah's instead of birds and bears! - Hope this all looks okay <3

Skele I don't have much time on my hands currently :)

Skarr goes on a border patrol by himself
Skarr goes on a hunting patrol by himself
Skarr goes on a scouting patrol by himself
Skarr and Apple go gather together
Hay practices medicine
Skarr requests an Olah

Uhuh
    Skarr | Male | 31 Years
    ↪ ST-M7 | HS-LW | HC-22 | EC-D4 | X | Leopon

Liah
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Skao
    Hay | Male | 29 Years | 0 (?)
    ↪ ST-C6 | HS-LW | HC-23 | EC-H6 | X | Red-Tailed Hawk

Hlah
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Loahs
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Halh
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Loha
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hahl
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Olah
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Paloa
    Apple | Female | 19 Years
    ↪ ST-A5 | HS-LW | HC-2 | EC-D4 | X | Toucan
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mini
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Uia
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Holder
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mini Mini
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Mouse | 0 | 1 Serving Each
Medium Fish | 1 | 3 Servings Each
Elk/Deer/Caribou | 0 | 6 Servings Each
Boar| 0 | 10 Servings Each
Mushroom | 0 | 1 Serving Each
Corn | 0 | 4 Servings Each
Seaweed | 1 | 5 Servings Each
Strawberry | 1 | 1 Serving Each
Orange | 0 | 2 Servings Each
Watermelon | 0 | 4 Servings Each
9 Servings Total

Item Storage
Corn Seed | 1 | 1
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

village of the unseen. starter. 000.

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:23 am

【the village of the unseen】
the village of the unseen is considered to be a sanctuary for all species who the humans have deemed as 'outsiders', and thus have faced some sort of persecution by the humans for being different than them. although their official name is 'the village of the unseen', they more often are referred to as simply 'the unseen' in passing. they are named as such because their home is literally hidden from the naked eye of any passing pure-blooded humans, and appears simply as a heavily forested area that's almost too thick for anyone to slip through the trees. the secret to their hidden lifestyle is due to their founders, a witch named Ariadne and her husband, a wizard named Ambrose. in the creation of the unseen, the pair cast a plethora of protection spells over the land that they claimed for their village, each spell being altered from original to focus specifically on preventing humans from finding it, but allowing any other species to enter.

【the people】
no pure-blooded humans are allowed. if one somehow manages to find its way in, they are killed swiftly to keep the village safe. anyone that is a half-human and half-being (of any species below) is accepted, but they are watched more closely at first to ensure their loyalty is to the villlage not the humans. hybrids of all kinds are welcomed in the village. common species seen include, but are not limited to; witches/warlocks, vampires, nephilim, fairy (dark & light), elf (all types), demigod, shapeshifters, werefolk, dragonborn, animalkin, faun, mermaid/mermen, siren (normal & cursed), gorgon, centaurs, angel, demon, dryad, elemental, nymph, kitsuneborn. all hair colors, eye colors, horn colors, skin tones, scale tones, etc are welcome. it is also important to note that any sirens or merfolk that reside here have the ability to temporarily grow their “land legs” for brief periods of time thanks to various enchanted items gifted to them.

【location / landscape】
the village itself is in a pretty little vale, surrounded by high mountains on all sides. on the northern section of the vale is a large waterfall that comes in from outside the vale, with a cavern of water hidden away behind it. the waterfall connects not only to a small pond, but that pond branches off into several streams and rivers that run through different parts of the vale. the only way to enter into the vale is through the plethora of caves that wind through the mountains surrounding them; its one of the first things that the young and any newcomers must learn, how to properly navigate the tunnels. there are plenty of caverns that dead end into nothing, or that wind back around in such a way that you can't help but get lost; many unfortunate souls have gotten lost and died trying to find their way out of the caves. most of the villagers sleep directly under the stars, although there are a few exceptions. typically any caregivers with young children sleep inside of tents, and any merfolk sleep in the cave behind the waterfall. the shaman also has a little cave in the rocky wall on the eastern side of the vale that is filled with their store of herbs and medicines and things.

【common foods】
⋆ meats - (s) rabbit & squirrel ; (m) fish ; (l) deer
⋆ veggies - (s) carrots ; (m) potatoes ; (l) squash
⋆ fruits - (s) berries ; (m) apples ; (l) melons

【skilled animals】
occamy (= fire lizards) ; although they can change size at will, typically they stay around a hawk or small cat's size when they are with their handler. when not flying, they commonly can be seen wrapped around their handler in some way (like a bracelet or a shawl). their eggs are used for many crafts once the babies hatch, as they are lined with pure silver on the inside.
thestrals (= horse) ; due to the nature of their existence, the majority of the villagers can see them due to their previous persecutions, however any children born directly into the village can’t see the thestrals until something bad happens later in life and triggers that ability. thestrals dont judge anyone for who they are; their owner could be literally anyone.
unicorns (= horse) ; these horses absolutely adore the youth of the village, and have clear favorites among the children, testers, and apprentices. unicorns are found to favor those who exhibit innocence or purity, and can be quite skiddish/nervous around those with darker spirits (such as demons).
⋆ hellhounds (= dog) ; typically only obedient to one owner, and difficult to tame by many species. often found at the side of a demon, nephilim, dark elf, dark fairy, or gorgon. other species may have a hellhound as a pet, but it takes longer for them to earn the canines trust and loyalty.
matagot (= cat) ; these felines are incredibly protective of their owner(s) and the families that they consider their own. protection is their key goal in life, and while they can appear white docile and tame to those they are loyal to, they are also quite ferocious when their families are in some way threatened.
wampus cat (= cat) ; these cats are large for cats and known for being incredibly protective of their handlers. they are not very trusting, and so when a person gains their trust enough to become their handler, they stick with them for life, or if that handler dies, than their closest family member.
fwooper (= bird) ; their beautifully colored feathers are often used for a variety of crafts when they fall out, and they lay pretty patterned eggs whose shells are also used for crafts once the baby birds hatch.
augurey (= bird) ; seen primarily as a bird of prey, much like a hawk or falcon, they are talented hunters but very unassuming in appearance. they can sense approaching rainfall and thus are deemed quite useful companions for those who farm/plant seeds.
tebo (= cow) ; their hide is considered stronger than nearly any other, and so it is often used to make protective layers over one's clothing or other prized possessions. the females are milked like a goat, and most males (aside from the select few breeding males) are used for their meat to feed the village.
nundu (= dangerous cat) ; considered the most difficult creature in their forest to tame, they are unbelievably dangerous in adulthood. cubs are relatively harmless, aside from their spikey manes, but as they grow they develop a toxic sort of breath that causes gruesome death. even if a person gains their trust, they will remain suspicious of other people, but will only attack with their owner's permission.
hippogriffs (= dangerous horse) ; incredibly difficult to tame, most people dont find them worth the risk of befriending. however, if you do gain their trust, they become immensely loyal only to one owner in their lifetime, and if that owner dies before the hippogriff, the beast will leave the village and return to the wild.

【ranks】
ranks in the village of unseen are made up of a variety of names that come from the mixture of species they include. for example, the name high priest(ess) comes from a witch’s coven rank, the name regent comes from a vampire rank, the name songbird comes from a siren rank. the person holding that rank in the unseen does not need to be of that species, it is simply a form of inclusion.

(the six high ranks make up what is known as the high council)
⋆high priest or high priestess = equivalent rank of high chief.
⋆counselors = elders
⋆shaman = shaman
⋆regent = war chief
⋆sentry = scout chief
⋆songbird = hunt chief

the following five ranks are the careers one must choose from.
⋆warriors = warriors
⋆scouts = scouts
⋆hunters = hunters
⋆gatherers = gatherers
⋆artisans - adults who tend to be the more artistic and creative people of the village. some of them have a variety of skills, while others focus/specialize on one main thing or another. simply put, these people craft things, from jewelry to clothing to weapons to whatever else may be needed. they report to the elders on their tasks, although if there are no elders then they report to the high priest(ess).

these four ranks are unable to contribute to the village until a later date.
⋆apprentices = apprentices. typically ages 14-18, they study after picking their chosen career.
⋆testers = testers. ages 8-13, as to spend a year in each of the five careers before picking one.
⋆caregivers = mothers. just a different name to include those who were not AFAB or who do not identify as female, but still are caring for their own small children.
⋆children = children.

⁂ may i please request my high priestess as a witch, so that i can have her be the child of the original village founders?
Last edited by broken* on Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby Arya22 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:18 pm

Cyrrane
Number of People: 45
(20 Females 25 Males)
0-5 (0): 6 | 6-20 (1/2): 10 | 21+ (1): 29
Number of Pets: (1/4) 26
Amount of servings: 36
Next visit with Ancestors:Next post

"Hello-Err.. I- M-Myriam?" the shorter than average elf anxiously twisted his hands, while his cheeks darkened with embarrassment, gaze down. Cyrrane's leader turned quickly to face him, smiling. "Yes Alkhas, what is it?" she was, in all honesty, a little surprised. Alkhas rarely spoke unless talked to, and much less came up to her to ask things. Where Alkhas' cheeks had been flushed before, now, his entire face had turned a dark red. "W-Well, you see, B-Bargas didn't want to- so I- it's important I talked to you a-about Bargas, and-" he seemed unable to continue. Myriam tilted her head slightly. "Is Bargas alright?" she asked. "Yes! Well, no, but yes, sort of." Alkhas mumbled. Myriam stayed quiet, seeing he needed some time to collect his thoughts and gain the courage to keep talking. "Bargas is worried about his dad and he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want to bother you but he's been sick worried and I worry about him so I thought I'd ask you to know whether you could do anything to help please." Alkhas suddenly blabbed, all in a single breath. At the end of his sentence, the elf breathed in strongly and stayed frozen for a second, eyes wide and staring at Myriam, the deep anxiety obvious in his gaze.

Myriam, after a small second to take in what she had just heard, nodded energetically. "Of course!! Alkhas, this really is not bothering me, and I'm very glad you came to see me. Please do not stress about it, I'm very glad if I can help." Alkhas finally exhaled, nodding sheepishly. Myriam continued. "Now, I'm going to need some more information if I can do anything. Where was he last seen? I believe it was his cart that was found a whole ago?" Alkhas nodded again. His next words seemed easier to get out than at the beginning. "Bargas is certain that the cart found earlier was Sir Alistair's. But since there was no trace of him, Bargas is worried that he might have been taken away, o-or maybe tried to search for help and got lost in the forest.. Sir Alistair is not a young man anymore, would actually be a little old by now, and Bargas worries that he could not survive too long alone in the forest, or definitely not fight anything.. He was- is an aristocrat through and through, he never learned to live out in the wilderness..." Alkhas finished his explanation, sounding surprised at how much he himself had spoken.

"Well, that's the most I ever heard from you!" Myriam smiled. Alkhas looked down and shuffled his feet. Myriam's face grew a little more serious. "As for Bargas' father, I will do my best. I have a small idea for something I could do. I'll also send a patrol to the area we found the cart in." the elf in front of her nodded quickly, a small smile raising the corners of his mouth. "Thank you, Myriam." he mumbled. Myriam beamed at him. "No problem at all, Alkhas! I'm glad to be able to help. And take care of Bargas, will you? He's too polite to bother anyone with his own problems, but he needs to learn he's just as valid as anyone else." Alkhas nodded, but Myriam could see his hands fidgeting slightly again, and she correctly guessed that he felt the words applied to him too. "You'll come to me too, if you've got a problem, won't you?" Myriam asked softly. "Or ask Almtrude. She's wonderful with that sort of thing." Alkhas looked down, twisting his hands, and his cheeks, which had begun to go back to normal, flushed once more. "Y-Yeah, I will. Th-Thank you, again." "No problem. Now, go take care of your sweetheart!" Myriam grinned. Alkhas nodded quickly, turned and took a step away, then paused, partly turned back to Myriam, half raised his hand to wave goodbye, then turned back and left, uncertain steps gaining in confidence as he got further away.

Myriam laughed a little to herself. He was so.. awkward and shy! But she was glad he and Bargas had found each other. She felt like they could teach each other many things. Myriam shook her head briefly. She had things to do now, and so, the same happy and soft smile still on her lips, Myriam went off to find the scouts she'd send on that patrol tomorrow.

~The next day~

The sun was high into the sky, illuminating the warm orange trees, and Zaos' patrol was settling down for a short lunch break. Alizz brought out the grilled vegetables, while Aakash got the bread from his bag. Marya cleaned her knife, and Zaos stood near the edge of camp, watching the forest. "Zaos, are you the one who took the pastries for dessert?" Marya called to him. Zaos nodded. "Hopefully they're still warm." he commented, glancing at his bag. "They were baked this morning." Marya grinned and nodded her agreement, while the other two glanced over with a hungry look, small smile at the corner of Alizz's mouth. Five minutes later, the four of them were sitting in a circle, enjoying the food that had been prepared for them.

Aaron was by now considered as the village cook- and he really enjoyed the role. He and a few others, including Laedrya and Calder, took care of most meals, and when they had the time, prepared lunch boxes for the outgoing patrols. Myriam had warned that, with the expansion of Cyrrane, this wouldn't last forever, that Aaron and the others couldn't make food for hundreds of people, but for now, nobody complained and all were happy with the current situation, for the food was always delicious. While they ate, there was little conversation, most concentrating on their food. Patrolling the border was often stressful, for these were not very well surveyed areas, with danger that could come from anywhere, and the lunch breaks were a wonderful way to wind down, however short they were.

After the bread and vegetables, Zaos carefully took the bag of pastries out of his bag, and it was with a chorus of contentment that the Cyrranians took the still-warm dessert and downed their part. "Aaron really outdid himself." Marya mumbled through a mouthful. The others nodded their agreement. Today's dessert was blueberry muffins, with a wonderfully soft, slightly acidic center, and a golden crispy outside. It even still smelled delicious! While they ate, Zaos suddenly turned his head to the left, looking out into the forest. Aakash looked at him curiously, the hint of a frown touching his brow. "Something wrong?" he asked in a quiet voice. Zaos stayed without moving for a few seconds, then turned back to the others. "No.. I thought I heard something. Keep an eye out anyways." he sounded troubled.

Just half a second after that, Zaos noticed Marya, who sat opposite him, tense up. Zaos frowned, but didn't dare turn around should there be a wild animal- Marya was staring behind him. He carefully mouthed "What is it?" Marya whispered back. "A child." At that, Zaos turned around slowly. At the edge of the clearing they had settled in was, in fact, a child, seemingly of around 8, stark naked, crouching and watching them with hungry eyes. Zaos realized that the child, who seemed to be a little girl, was not staring at him exactly, but more at the half-eaten muffin in his hand. The elf very carefully extended his hand. "Do you want the muffin?" he said very gently. The girl did not move, but her body had tensed up when he had spoken. Zaos tried again, shuffling towards her very slowly, but without standing up. "Hey little girl, you look like you're hungry. Do you want my muffin?" and suddenly, the girl reacted. She jumped forward, ran towards Zaos, knocked him down with her momentum, snatched the muffin from his hand, bared her teeth at him, and ran back off into the forest.

The dumbfounded Zaos-just like the rest of the group- was frozen for a moment, but a shout from Alizz shocked him back to reality. "Come on! You're a trained group of warriors! You're not gonna let some random wild kid steal your muffin!" and so, Zaos found himself jumping to his feet, gathering up his things in the blink of an eye, and running after the quickly disappearing girl.

Very quickly, it became evident how well the wild child knew the forest, and how quickly she could navigate it. In a field, her much shorter legs would have been her doom, but in the dense thickets of the forest, her small size proved a strong asset in escaping the Cyrranian warriors. Zaos, first in line, was one of the most agile- Aakash was at the very back, cursing and raging as his bulk made it very hard for him to get through the bushes. Alizz, very small in stature, tailed Zaos very closely, and Marya wasn't too far behind. The chase had already gone on for a few minutes when Zaos began to recognize where they were. "The river isn't far! Marya, to the left. Alizz, to the right! We can corner her there! The two warriors obliged, and the three kept following the girl. It seemed like the child had gone further than her usual territory- she slowed down fractionally when nearing the area with the river, allowing Zaos, Marya and Alizz to surround her better.

When finally facing the river, the wild girl stopped in her tracks and whirled around, glaring at the three warriors, who had stopped about ten meters from her. She growled and bared her teeth at them. She was obviously looking for a way out, her bright, blue-green eyes darting between them. Zaos discreetly mentioned for the others to come closer while he talked. "Do you speak our language, little girl? We don't want you any harm, but we need to know where your family is." he seriously doubted she could speak, what with all the teeth baring and growling. This is why her next action surprised him so much. "I speak. But you not my pack. I wanted food. Leave me alone." Zaos didn't reply for a few seconds, and it was Marya who took over. "What is your name?" "Wolf." "Do you have another name?" "Last two legs call me Selina."

Marya smiled. "Selina Wolf, can you tell us where your fam- pack is? Can we help you find it?" the small girl took a bite of the muffin while replying. "Lost. Storm. I try find them." at that, Marya shot a look at Zaos, whose eyes had widened. He knew what she was thinking about: a while ago, after a particularly violent storm, three wolves, two young and a mother, had been found dead, drowned by the violent flash flood that had happened near the river. Marya kept talking to Selina. "Selina, how about you come home with us? We can give you food, and help you find your pack. You'll have a warm place to sleep in, and a roof over your head." "Roof?" "Yes, it's a protection so the rain doesn't fall on you." Selina hesitated for a few seconds, her eyes still darting between Zaos and Marya- and freedom. Finally, she took another bite of blueberry muffin and nodded slowly. "Yes. But I want to eat more food. This is good." Marya smiled and nodded. "Of course, there is a lot more back home! Now let's go." and the small girl hesitantly walked closer to her.

As the group began their walk back to Cyrrane, Marya, who had managed to have Selina hold her hand, briefly glanced at Zaos. The warrior chief smiled very slightly and nodded in an approving manner. Marya blushed and looked back to the girl, a grin forming on her features. Praise from the previously cold and condescending Zaos was more than she could ever have hoped for.

~~~

"Cause I'm happyy-" "Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!" "Cause I'm happyy-" "Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!" "Cause I'm happyy-" "Clap along if you know what happiness is to you!" "Cause I'm happyy-" "Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do!" "Cause I'm ha-" "COME ON, THAT'S ENOUGH!" Ulgrik shot a bad-tempered look at his son and the one hobbit of the party, who had both been previously singing their heads off. "There is no way one can concentrate with you two yelling like that! We're on an important patrol and all you two have been doing is singing and playing games- with all the respect I owe you, Pantaleon." Ulgrik added the last phrase after realizing he was telling off one of the most senior scouts of the entire village. Jorveid pouted. "But dad, we're helping! If Sir Alistair hears our singing, he'll come to us!" it was Almtrude that replied. "While this is true, moderation's important. If Sir Alistair's injured and weakly cryin' out fer help somewhere, we can't hear 'im." "If Sir Alistair is anywhere near here, the dogs will scent him." Jorveid shot back immediately, as if he knew more about the matter than the scouting chief. Almtrude sighed, although a smile raised the corner of her lips. This conversation amused her. "Not necessarily. It depends on how much wind there is, from where it's blowing, if there's any strong-smelling plants in the way... The dogs can't be our solution in all situations." Jorveid's cheeks became tinged with red, probably an embarrassment he was trying to hide. He opened his mouth to reply, but another voice cut him off. "Speaking of the dogs, I think you should all pay attention."

It was Jaymes. He was pointing at the four dogs, who had for the most part stopped in their tracks and were staring off to the right, ears perked and body quivering. Only Ashe had her head near the ground, smelling something, tail wagging. Almtrude clapped Jaymes on the shoulder. "Thank ye, kid." she turned to the dogs. "Iméra, Solian, Orchid, go find! Slowly!" and the three dogs trotted off in the same direction, quite obviously doing their best to not heed their instinct and run towards whatever they had found. "Ashe, watch. Learn." Almtrude added, gently pushing the smaller dog towards the others. Then, the party followed the dogs.

The search was not long, and after only a short three minutes of walking, the humanoid members of the scouting party could also hear what the dogs had noticed from several hundred meters away. Some rustling, steps, somebody mumbling under their breath. A person was walking in the forest, and was making no secret of their presence. As the party neared the noises and began being in danger of being spotted, Almtrude stopped the dogs, congratulated them with small dried meat strips, then turned to the other scouts. "We don't know who this person is- somebody walkin' so loudly is either unconscious of the danger they're putting themselves in, or they're the danger themselves. But the dogs don't look worried, so I'd guess it's the first option. I'll go alone so as not to startle the person too much. If it turns sour, all of you except Jorveid are welcome te come 'n help." Jorveid crossed his arms. "Hey, why not me?" "Cause ye're a kid and still an apprentice. We don't want ya getting hurt." Almtrude replied. "The others are old enough te take care of themselves. Now, may Giyn's eye watch over you!" and she left the group to meet the stranger. Jaymes watched her go with a teeny tiny pang of worry. "Yeah. You too."

Almtrude made her approach no secret. It was better than getting peppered with arrows before she had the chance to prove her good intentions. Very quickly, she heard the stranger's movements stop as they noticed her- and half a second later, she was face to face with him. He was a tall, dark-skinned elf, with blond hair, which was starting to grey at the temples. His dark brown, almost red eyes were clearly visible due to how widely open with surprise they were. He had clearly not expected the short, brightly red-haired dwarven woman to appear in front of him. And so very quickly, before he could recover from his surprise, Almtrude started talking. "Welcome to Cyrrane territory, dear sir! I'm goin' to have te ask who you are, why you find yerself on our territory, and whether, by any chance, you are or know someone named Sir Alistair Hawtrey." if possible, the man's eyes opened even wider. "Well! I.. I can answer all these questions in one sentence. My name is Archibald Hooper, and I am looking for my good friend Sir Alistair Hawtrey, who, I believe, must be somewhere in your beautiful forest."

Before Almtrude could even draw breath to answer, a cheerful voice behind cut her off. "That's wonderful! Maybe with your help, we can find him easier!" Almtrude sighed, resisting the urge to facepalm. "Panto, what had I told you? I didn't want to overwhelm with numbers..." "Oops, sorry Almtrude. He looks friendly." Panto did not sound sorry at all. The dwarven scouting chief turned back to Archibald with an apologetic smile. "Sorry 'bout him. But what ye tell us is wonderful. Can ye say more about Alistair?" the elf nodded. "We were very cl-" "Ashe, Ashe, come back!" a child's voice called. "Jorveid, come here!" an angry dad.

Almtrude raised her eyebrows as she watched Jorveid running after Ashe, and Ulgrik running after his son. Jorveid finally caught up with Ashe as the keeshond came to a halt at Almtrude's feet, happily panting up at her. Jorveid picked up Ashe and looked at Almtrude sheepishly. "Sorry. She ran off and I tried catching her but she came all the way here." Ulgrik, who arrived, panting, looked almost as sheepish as his son. "And I.. Well, tried to stop Jorveid from barging in. Sorry." despite her initial annoyance, Almtrude suddenly found the situation extremely amusing. She burst out laughing, much to the surprise of the others, and clapped Ulgrik on the shoulder. "No harm done! Oh, I don't know what I did te end up with a bunch like you, but at least we're never bored!" still chuckling, she turned to Archibald. "I'm sorry if we startled ya, but I promise we don't mean ye any harm. Maybe I should explain what we're doin' here." Archibald was rather frozen, only his eyes darting between the new arrivals. "You have pretty eyes." Panto piped up. This reflection seemed to shake Archibald out of his trance. "Oh, well, thank you, I suppose. And.. Yes, milady, I would like to understand what is happening." Almtrude still looked amused, but she nodded and began explaining.

"A few days ago, a patrol from Cyrrane, our village, found a broken cart near the border, not far from here. One of the patrol members, Bargas, recognized the cart as belonging to-" "His adoptive father?" Archibald had finished the sentence for her. Almtrude nodded. "It seems like ye recognize the name Bargas, no?" "I do. But keep explaining." "There isn't much more to say. Bargas worries for his father, and so Myriam sent a patrol- us- in the area to try n' find him." Almtrude finished. The blonde elf in front of her nodded. "I understand. As I had begun to explain before, Alistair and I have been close friends for many years already- though I never had the chance to meet Bargas before he left. Recently, Alistair has realised that he is ageing. He has no other descendents, and so got it in his head to go look for Bargas, and offer him to inherit everything, if he wishes to. I didn't know he would leave when he did, and I immediately worried when I noticed his disappearance- which seems justified, based on what you have just told me. I left in search of him."

Almtrude nodded slowly, thinking about what she had just learned. She briefly looked at the sun, peeking through the branches. "It's late afternoon now. If you want, ye can follow us. I think we'll keep searchin' for another hour then make our way back. Myriam, our leader, would love to speak to ya, I think- and so would Bargas, if you have seen Alistair so recently." it didn't take long for Archibald to make up his mind. "I would love to accompany you, milady. I left without really thinking ahead, and... I don't really know what I could have done on my own." Almtrude nodded approvingly. "Let's go then. Ulgrik, can ye get Jaymes and the other dogs out from behind the bushes? He must be gettin' bored." as Ulgrik left, Achibald looked at Almtrude, startled. "Hold on, there's more of you?" Almtrude laughed. "Aye. And Archibald, by Gorlog's beard, stop callin' me milady. My name is Almtrude."

~~~

"The brow bent upon the earth, I walked alone and troubled, when echoed the clear voice of a small and joyful bird. He he was saying take heart, hope is a precious treasure. Even the darkest of clouds has its small golden fringe. Even the darkest of clouds has its small golden fringe..." Myriam finished the last words after having entered the stone shrine, and the notes echoed gently. Myriam smiled. Over the years, she had built this shrine from the ground up, and painted the inside with scenes of Cyrrane. The very first painting was her waking up after the dream, and the others depicted new people arriving, the first cats, Lyra being the first baby born in Cyrrane... Nobody had seen these paintings yet, and Myriam wasn't planning on showing anyone until she was unable to continue them herself. There was still a lot of space, and hopefully, much more of Cyrrane's story could be recorded here on these walls.

But today, Myriam wasn't here to paint. The Cyrrane leader stepped to the far wall, where a small wooden table stood. On it, the only two objects she had left that had previously belonged to her parents: a small leather bracelet and a knife with an ivory handle. Being her only links back to her old village, Myriam kept them preciously, even if, by now, Cyrrane had become her home. And these objects not only linked her back to her village, but also more specifically to her parents, a link that was almost more than normal. Maybe it was her fancy, but whenever she had made an honest, heartfelt wish here in this shrine, it had come true one way or another. And while she had never done a wish so specific before, Myriam hoped to be able to pray for Bargas' father to be alright. Myriam lowered herself to her knees, a position that had been very common back in her old village. The yougn woman bent her head, briefly brushed her fingers over the bracelet and knife in front of her, and began to pray.

~

Myriam left the shrine, blinking at the sudden bright light. In her dark eyes, the pupils quickly readjusted, and Myriam mechanically pushed the hair out of her face. All she could hope now was that her prayers had been heard. And she certainly felt a lot... lighter, as if some instinct told her that yes, Sir Alistair was going to be fine. It was a much more cheerful tune that Myriam sung while starting to make her way back to camp. "Kite, fly in the wind, do not fall down! To the sea, high in the sky, a child has seen you! Insolent travels! Intoxicating doubts! Innocent love, follow your path, follow your path, by flying..."

~

Myriam had decided not to pass by the river today, and stay under the trees- the autumn weather was magnificent, if only a little cold. She walked with a springy step, humming, and looking around at the colourful forest. Under the fallen leaves and in the trees above her, Myriam could hear scuttling and rustling- the mice and squirrels no doubt.
And suddenly there was.. An extra rustle. By now, Myriam had accustomed herself to the rhythm of the forest, and the sound she had just heard didn't fit in. Myriam stopped in her tracks and listened. There it came again, like a step- and the forest sounds around it had stopped, as if the little critters were afraid of whatever had made that sound. Slowly, very slowly, Myriam got closer until..

"Oh!" from behind a few close-together trees came a man, who stumbled in surprise when he saw Myriam, and began falling- it was him that had shouted. Instinctively, Myriam rushed forward, catching the man before he fell and stabilising him. "Sir! Are you alright?" she man shakily nodded, and, still supported by Myriam, sat down on a fallen log nearby. "Yes, I thank you very much, milady. I have not eaten or slept well in many a day, I am afraid my body is not quite as reliable as I wish it was." as little as she knew this person, Myriam couldn't let that slide. Her eyebrows shot up in worry. "Not eaten in days? Oh, that isn't good at all." she reached inside her small side pouch and took out a small object wrapped in a white tissue. While she unwrapped it, Myriam continued talking. "Here, have this. It's a cereal bar, with different cereals stuck together with molten sugar. It's wonderful to get some immediate energy. It'll help until you can get an actual meal." the man looked at the bar, but shook his head. "No, I would not want to take anything from you. I shall be fine for a while more." "Nuh-uh." Myriam shook her head. She was used to overly polite people who wouldn't take care of themselves properly- heck, she was one of them! "You need it much more than I do. Tamara and Zach make a lot of them, and I'm not far from the village either." and she held out the cereal bar again. The man hesitated, then finally reached for it. Myriam saw his hand shake as he took it. "I am deeply indebted to you, milady." the man nodded thankfully at Myriam before beginning to eat.

Myriam smiled softly and watched him as he ate. He was an elderly man, with snow-white hair and many a wrinkle. He had a very elegantly-kept mustache. The rest of him was also rather elegant: black suit, white blouse and thin satin gloves- though they had been torn in several places. Myriam noted that the rest of his clothes were also in a rather bad condition. Dirtied by mud at the base of his pants, torn by branches and thorns, dotted with a multitude of stray leaves and burrs. His body seemed frail and his face soft, but a light in his eyes hinted at a strong will and never-ending curiosity.

When the man had finished eating, Myriam thought of something. "I just remembered! May I know your name? I am Myriam Sheherezad." and she held out her hand to shake. The man looked startled. "Oh, my apologies! I have completely forgotten my manners, my mind really has been troubled these last days. I am thrilled to make your acquaintance, Lady Sheherezad. I am Sir Alistair Hawtrey, at your service." and instead of shaking her hand, he took it in his own and kissed it. The gesture was made a little awkward due to the fact they were sitting side by side on the same log, but it came from a good intention.

Myriam had hardly registered the action. Upon hearing the man's name, her eyes had widened, and she had frozen for half a second, her mind reaching out to her parents. 'Thank you for taking him to safety.' And just as quickly, she came back to the present. "Please, call me Myriam!" Sir Alistair didn't seem to agree, but the Cyrrane leader moved on. "But tell me, why is your mind so troubled?" Myriam, despite the situation, couldn't help but be amused at her own words. Only a few minutes of talking with him, and she had already slipped into a much more formal speech. Sir Alistair sighed deeply. "Oh, a most curious story... I do not wish to bother you." "No no, go ahead! Who knows, I may be able to help." Sir Alistair still seemed hesitant, but Myriam's honest expression and curious eyes ended up convincing him. He nodded, and began talking.

"Many, many years ago, when I was younger, I found a baby, alone, in the rubble of his former house after an earthquake. Everyone I could see was dead, so I took him in and raised him as my son. I named him Bargas. As he grew up, he, who knew he wasn't quite like me- he is a dwarf, you see- wanted to know other people like him. He was old enough to take care of himself, and so... I let him go. It has been many years. I am not as young as I used to be, and I fear that one day I will be unable to do this. I wanted to see Bargas again. I have no other heir, you see, so I wanted to make sure that he got a chance, just in case... He is a good lad, and, well, I miss him." Sir Alistair finished his story quietly, eyes far off. Then he shook himself. "But you must have enough of listening to the ramblings of an old man! I earnestly thank you, Lady Sheherezad, for biding me your time, and for giving me your food. You give me strength." For Myriam, who was used to gauging other people's emotions because they felt too awkward or embarrassed to show them, it was clear that this wasn't a goodbye- he was too weary for that. No, he was hoping for something that, if she didn't mention, he would have to talk about half-heartedly himself. Myriam wasn't planning on making him say it, it wouldn't be nice of her. But she only wanted to do something else before that.

"So to continue your story, you left with a one-horse cart, full of useful supplies. Not far into the forest however, a wheel from your cart broke. You left to get help, after detaching the horse, but got lost on the way and have been wandering since. Correct?" Myriam asked, a little smile at the corner of her mouth. Sir Alistair raised an eyebrow, looking strongly surprised. "Why, that is exactly what happened! But however did you-" "A little bit of guessing, and a little knowledge." Myriam replied cryptically. Sir Alistair looked very curious, but was too polite to insist. Myriam continued. "Now, Sir Alistair, I was thinking.. You haven't been doing well. My village is only about an hour away from here. There, we have plenty of food, extra houses, and a very qualified healer. Should this be suitable to your plans, I would like to invite you to spend some time with us, at least until you are feeling better? Not to forget that there are people who come from all over the world in Cyrrane. Maybe someone will have information about Bargas' whereabouts." and there, Myriam saw it in his eyes. Sir Alistair had been hoping she would propose this. He had nowhere to go, this was his only chance, and yet he still refused himself to accept the offer. 'How strange his world must be, where even basic needs are subjected to restrictive courtesy codes.' Myriam thought. "You most certainly would not be a burden for us, Sir Alistair." Myriam assured him softly. "It would be a pleasure to have you." And there, finally, the elderly man nodded slowly, a grateful smile on his lips. "Then it is with gratitude that I accept your offer, Lady Sheherezad." Myriam laughed and stood up, offering him her hand. "Please, call me Myriam." but according to the look on his face at this proposition, he probably wouldn't.

The trip back to the village, which took a little over an hour, was pleasant. Sir Alistair was well-versed in many interesting subjects. Listening to him, one thought he must have spent his entire life reading vastly different books. Myriam did not have such varied knowledge, but had plenty of practical resources, and told stories of her travels. Shortly before arriving at the village, Sir Alistair looked at Myriam curiously. "Lady Sheherezad... I really do hope you will not take this the wrong way, but I wondered- why is it that you have trusted me so quickly? I am an old man alone in the forest, wearing torn clothes, with wild stories of looking for my son. I have not told you anything else about myself, and yet you give me food, and lead me to your village, offering shelter and care. You seem to know more than you let on."

At that, Myriam smiled widely. "No, I certainly won't take this the wrong way, do not worry. I could technically ask you the same question. You are obviously in a relatively dangerous position, having a weakened body due to lack of sleep and food. You follow me to an unknown location, trusting that I am not leading you into a trap." before Sir Alistair could reply, Myriam continued. "But you're right, I do know more than I let on. I must ask you to trust me a little longer. We're almost at the village, and it would be a shame, now.." Myriam grinned. Sir Alistair smiled a little in return. "I do trust you, Lady Sheherezad. I will then curb my curiosity until you are ready to tell me more." "Thank you, Sir Alistair." Myriam walked a few steps more, drew some bushes to the side dramatically, and let Sir Alistair walk past her. Ahead sprawled the glittering lake, overlooked by the chalk-white cliffs- and on the top, the roofs of renovated houses peaking above. "Welcome to Cyrrane."

~

In the village, a large group of Cyrranians surrounded a tall, dark-skinned and blond-haired elf, who was animatedly telling his story. "My good friend, Sir Alistair Hawtrey, had adopted a baby, many years ago- Bargas Fireaxe, here present. When Bargas was older, he left to learn about his origins- dwarves. Now, many many years after, Alistair worries because he has no heir except for Bargas, and he hadn't heard from him in all these years. So all in all, he left without even telling me, Archibald Hooper, his best friend, giving only a letter to his employees saying that , if he did not return within a year, all his land and possessions should belong to them. And he simply left with one of the horses and a cart, off into the forest! When I heard of this, I worried, for Alistair isn't the youngest anymore, and-" "Who are you calling old?" an amused voice called from behind. The group of villagers surrounding Archibald moved aside, as the elf turned to face a weary, red-faced yet grinning man. "It's nice to see you, Archibald." the elder said. "Alistair!" the elf exclaimed, rushing forward and hugging his friend tightly. "Oh, neither of us is very young anymore. I worried about you, Alistair." the elf murmured. Alistair clapped him on the back slowly. "I know, and I'm sorry. But had I told you about my plans, you would have stopped me."

For what felt like a very long time, the two men stayed silent, hugging each other, two old friends who were not used to be apart from each other for so long. From the group of Cyrranians, one figure detached itself, standing closer to the two men and separate from the main group. His eyes had tears in them, and a shaky smile could be seen on his lips. And yet, he stayed silent, watching, not daring to disturb them. Myriam, standing opposite him, had very much noticed this, and gently touched Alistair's shoulder. "There is something else you should see." she whispered. Alistair let go of his friend, slowly raised his head... and his eyes fell on the waiting figure. The two stayed, for several long seconds, watching each other, three meters apart, without moving. And finally, Alistair took one hesitant step forward, his smile shaky. Anyone watching could see the tears pearling at the corner of his eyes, tears which he struggled to keep back. At the old man's movement, Bargas stepped forward too, and suddenly, both had run the last steps separating each other and were hugging, Bargas' face buried in his father's chest. "I missed you, my son." Alistair whispered. Bargas responded with a tighter squeeze, unable to get any words out.

Off to the side, Almtrude discreetly elbowed Myriam in the side. "Ye aren't going te start crying, are ya?" the leader smiled through the tears threatening to spill. "Maybe." she whispered. "But I'm not the not the only one." at this, Almtrude stopped talking, surprised (and maybe a little embarrassed) that Myriam had caught the slight rawness in her voice. What the scout did not realize was that Myriam wasn't talking about Almtrude, but was looking over at the very red-nosed yet smiling Alkhas.

~~~

Much later, when the sun had sunk below the horizon and the villagers of Cyrrane had retreated into family groups, happy laughter came from Myriam and Pantaleon's house. Inside, the little Myreon was laughing as Barthelemy, the old ginger cat, playfully tickled him with his tail. Myreon, who was sitting, made a grab for Barth's tail, but the cat, still agile despite his age, slipped away and went to sit in front of Myreon, just out of arm's reach, calmly cleaning his paw. The child giggled again, but didn't come closer to bother the cat, simply watched him. On two chairs above them, Panto and Myriam watched the two, smiling. Panto left his chair to come and sit on the ground, between his cat and child. Barthelemy meowed quietly, before standing and slowly stepping towards Panto, and lying on his knees, purring. The hobbit grinned and stroked his cat gently, his smile only wavering slightly when he noticed just how frail the cat seemed. Under the fur, there were only bones.

Myreon, seeing his dad occupied, stood up carefully and waddled over to Myriam. For an eight-year old, his steps were very uncertain, but Myriam knew how much better it was now than when they had first taken him in- according to Joan, he could very well never have walked at all, with that big hit he had taken to the head. "Hey Myreon, how're you doing?" she asked, picking him up and setting him on her lap. The child leaned into her, his curly hair tickling Myriam. "G-Good! The.. The dinner was v-very nice!" Myriam laughed. "Of course! Aaron always outdoes himself when there's a good occasion." Myreon nodded energetically. "I like the grilled potatoes." Myriam laughed again. "Every child loves the grilled potatoes. Whoever knows why." From the ground, Panto looked up. "I love the grilled potatoes too!" he told the two. Myriam resisted the urge to say 'That's because you're still a child' and simply nodded with a smile. Myreon, still thinking about her previous question, shrugged. "They are c-crunchy!" he let out suddenly. "Oh, that's why you like them?" "Yes!"

~

Just outside the house, two people were listening to the conversation, not with smiles, but more.. Sneers. One of them, a tall elf, was gracefully leaning against the wall, arms crossed and cold blue eyes shining in the moonlight. "Do you hear this, my friend?" he asked his companion, a large, heavy-set human. The man nodded, and the elf continued. "Our dear leader has a little, fragile weakness. With the right method, it could prove to be a very valuable asset..." the man in front of him smiled, but a scary, bloodthirsty smile, not a happy, cheerful one. "We can hurt her a lot." he grumbled. The elf nodded. "But we must be careful. We may need more allies. Now, let's go before anyone sees us." and he led the other man away, into the village streets, where darkness swallowed them up.
Last edited by Arya22 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:19 pm

(Lyra is testing Fighting with Zaos
Selina is testing Gathering with Ana
Myreon is testing Healing with Joan
Talyn is testing Gathering with Tamara
Myreon will be testing every skill but only lightly. After this he will become 'chief assistant' as a simple role that doesn't require him to work hard and strain himself
All apprentices train a random skill
Joan researches medicine
Gozri and Aipi breed
Ulgrik, Jorveid, Almtrude, Pantaleon and Jaymes scout with Iméra, Solian and Orchid
Zaos, Alizz, Aakash and Marya do a border patrol with Gozri, Prissy, Taun, Hizralis and Ashe
Aaron, Myriam, Nayah, Gwinaelle, Hilda and Peony hunt
Bargas, Alkhas and Azelle hunt with Apple and Cinnamon
Laedrya, Xzavier, Ana and Yameldein gather with Redneck, Fluff and Tal
Tamara and Zacchaeus tend the carrot and cantaloupe seeds
The cantaloupe and carrot seeds bloom for the first time!
Silas, Calder, Rovi, Virion and Jorund mine using a steel axe
Cats and dogs hunt (-; )
Mod notes: any injuries to anyone are fine, but please don't kill some! Most important ones: Myriam, Zaos, Almtrude, Pantaleon, Tamara, Xzavier, Rhys, Arun, Lyra, Myreon, Virion, Ian. I'd still be sad for other deaths but they're not that important for plot reasons.

Head Chief:
      Myriam Sheherezad | 39 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST-D7 / HC-5 / HS-HW / EC-A6 / X

Healer:
      Joan Helend | 31 | Female | Human | 13 KP
      ↪ ST-D11 / HC-11 / HS-HC / EC-E6 / Y

War Chief:
      Zaos Faelen | 44 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST-E3 / HC-1 / HS-LC / EC-A6 / X

Warriors:
      Rovi Wild | 39 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - C11 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - H6 / X
      Marya Ward | 34 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C3 / HS - LC / HC - 12 / EC - F7 / X
      Calder Thornton (and Jagged) | 37 | Male | Witch
      ↪ ST - F6 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - B3 / X
      Azelle Wild | 25 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C9 / HS - AC / HC - 5 / EC - F2 / X
      Aakash Bhate | 37 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - B7 / HS - LW / HC - 5 / EC - H7 / X
      Alizz Highcliff (and Hestia) | 21 | Female | Witch
      ↪ ST - C8 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - D8 / X
      Virion Keihana | 39 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST - D11 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - A2 / X
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=image link]Race[/url]
      ↪ here

Scout Chief:
      Almtrude Lightfoot | 63 | Female | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - C7 / HS - HC / HC - 53 / EC - A11 / Y

Scouts:
      Pantaleon Brown (and Zacharius) | 39 | Male | Hobbit
      ↪ ST-C5 / HC-23 / HS-S / EC-H7 / X
      Jaymes Weitzman | 29 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - B2 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - C7 / X
      Ulgrik Beasthand | 40 | Male | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - F11 / HS - LC / HC - 24 / EC - A6 / X
      ↪ here

Hunting Chief:
      Aaron Crawford | 47 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST-C3 / HC-53 / HS-S / EC-D7 / X

Hunters:
      Hilda Bronzemane | 43 | Female | Dwarf
      ↪ ST-D6 / HC-5 / HS-HW / EC-A2 / X
      Bargas Fireaxe | 32 | Male | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - B5 / HS - HC / HC - 22 / EC - A7 / X
      Alkhas Ennaer | 30 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST - A5 / HS - LC / HC - 18 / EC - C10 / X
      Nayah Aidjii | 27 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - F8 / HS - S / HC - 40 / EC - E3 / X
      Peony Song | 24 | Female | Hobbit
      ↪ ST - F1 / HS - LW / HC - 65 / EC - C8 / X
      Archibald Hooper | 52 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST - D10 / HS - HC / HC - 12 / EC - H5 / X
      ↪ here

Miners:
      Silas Denver | 26 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - B3 / HS - HW / HC - 24 / EC - E3 / Y
      Jorund Thunderpike | 48 | Male | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - F7 / HS - S / HC - 12 / EC - F8 / X
      ↪ here

Gatherers:
      Laedrya Faelen | 42 | Female | Elf
      ↪ ST-A11 / HC-24 / HS-LC / EC-D7 / X
      Tamara Milner | 33 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - F4 / HS - AC / HC - 22 / EC - G9 / X
      Xzavier Findlow | 41 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST-G6 | HC-11 | HS-LC | EC-B11 | Y
      Laila Greenfeld | 43 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C1 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - B5 / X

Ana Tale | 27 | Female | Fairy
      ↪ ST - F9 / HS - AC / HC - 9 / EC - H1 / X
      Zacchaeus Greenfeld | 21 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - C2 / HS - LW / HC - 25 / EC - B5 / Y
      ↪ here

Apprentices:
      Gwinaelle | 19 | Female | Dwarf | Hunter (Aaron)
      ↪ ST - D3 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - G7 / X
      Yameldein | 19 | Female | Dwarf | Gatherer (Xzavier)
      ↪ ST - D4 / HS - LC / HC - 10 / EC - C10 / X
      Jorveid | 18 | Male | Dwarf | Scout (Almtrude)
      ↪ ST - F10 / HS - HW / HC - 24 / EC - D10 / X
      Arun Faelen | 17 | Male | Elf | Warrior (Rovi)
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - HC / HC - 1 / EC - E2 / Y
      Rhys Faelen | 17 | Male | Elf | Hunter (Bargas)
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - LC / HC - 26 / EC - E9 / X
      Hessin | 16 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - A8 / HS - HC / HC - 19 / EC - G7 / X | Healer (Joan)
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=image link]Race[/url] | Apprenticeship (Mentor)
      ↪ here

Testers:
      Lyra Faelen | 10 | Female | Elf
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - A6 / X
      Selina Wolf | 8 | Female | Hobbit
      ↪ ST - C3 / HS - HW / HC - 4 / EC - D9 / Y
      Myreon Sheherezad-Brown | 8 | Male | Hobbit
      ↪ ST - B7 / HS - LC / HC - 5 / EC - F7 / X
      Talyn | 8 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - D6 / HS - HW / HC - 53 / EC - A2 / X
      ↪ here

Mothers:
      Maple Thornton (and Poppy) | 36 | Female | Witch
      ↪ ST - E4 / HS - S / HC - 13 / EC - A3 / X
      Laila Greenfeld | 43 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C1 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - B5 / X
      ↪ here

Children:
      Ian Thornton | 5 | Male | Witch
      ↪ ST - E4 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - B3 / X
      Nora Greenfeld | 4 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - F6 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - F1 / X
      Axel Greenfeld | 4 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - B11 / HS - HC / HC - 9 / EC - D4 / X
      ↪ here

Seniors:
      Sabra Tale | 87 | Male | Shapeshifter (Bat)
      ↪ ST - C7 / HS - LC / HC - 21 / EC - B3 / X
      Sir Alistair Hawtrey | 72 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST-A3 / HC-17 / HS-S / EC-E5 / Y
      ↪ here
      Ally Villages:
      Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet
      Mekhanikos | Hazilnut
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:
      North | Forest and a river | Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet
      East | Forest | Village Name | Username
      South | Forest | Village Name | Username
      West | Lake | Village Name | Username

Food Storage:
      Deer | x15 | 90 servings (l)
      Boar | x3 | 11 servings (m) (used up)
      Hare | x8 | 8 servings (s) (used up)
      Bovine | x6 | 36 servings (l)
      Carrots | x4 | 12 servings (m)
      Potatoes | x8 | 24 servings (m)
      Mushrooms | x15 | 30 servings (s) (5 used up)
      Apples | x0 | 0 servings (m)
      Blueberries | x7 | 7 servings (s) (used up)
      Cantaloupe | x1 | 3 servings (l)
      (+Mice | x20 | 5 servings)
      Total: 190 servings left | 5 years

Craftable Items:
      Copper x6 | not used
      Gold x5 | not used
      Silver x7 | not used
      Steel x3 | not used
      Iron x2 | not used
      Stone x2 | not used
      Sand x4 | not used
      Herbs x3 | not used
      Leather x3 | not used
      Twine x1 | not used
      Wood x2 | not used
      Cotton x3 | not used
      Carnivore Scrap x29 | not used
      Item Name | in use/ not used

Crafted Items:
      Iron Sword x3 | not used | 6 uses
      Stone Dagger x1 | not used | 1 use
      Steel Pickaxe x1 | in use | 4 uses
      Wagonbag | not used | 10 uses
      Saddle | not used | 20 uses
      Carrot Seed x1 | planted | blooms for the first time
      Cantaloupe Seed x1 | planted | blooms for the first time
      Potato seed x1 | not used | stored
      Item Name | in use/ not used | uses

Pets:
      Barthelemy | Housecat | 14 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 2/2)
      Murdoch | Half wild/housecat | 9 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 2/2)
      Gertrude | Half wild/housecat | 9 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 2/2)
      Pumpkin | Half wild/housecat | 7 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 1/2)
      Marble | Half wild/housecat | 7 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 1/2)
      Orange | Half wild/housecat | 5 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Mrs Mew | Half wild/housecat | 5 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Bear | Half wild/housecat | 4 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Silvy | Half wild/housecat | 4 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Findelia | Half wild/housecat | 4 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Milly | Half wild/housecat | 2 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Bonobo | Half wild/housecat | 2 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Fiona | Half wild/housecat | 2 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Donovan | Half wild/housecat | 2 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Cordelia | Otter cat | 0 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Clifford | Otter cat | 0 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)

Iméra | Dog (Australian Collie) | 9 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 2/2)
      Solian | Dog (Terrier/Collie) | 4 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 1/2)
      Orchid | Dog (Terrier/Collie) | 4 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Hizralis | Dog (Terrier/Collie) | 1 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Ashe | Dog (Keeshond) | 2 year | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)

Apple (bonded to Azelle) | Horse | 5 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 1/2)
      Cinnamon (bonded to Azelle) | Horse | 4 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 1/2)
      Chestnut (bonded to Azelle) | Horse | 0 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Pitaya (bonded to Selina) | Horse | 0 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)

Gozri (bonded to Marya) | Firelizard (brown) | 2 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 2/2)
      Prissy (bonded to Marya) | Firelizard (gold) | 1 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Taun (bonded to Marya) | Firelizard (brown) | 1 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Ephyr (bonded to Rhys) | Firelizard (gold) | 2 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 1/2)
      Itho (bonded to Rhys) | Firelizard (brown) | 1 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Stell (bonded to Rhys) | Firelizard (green) | 1 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Aipi (bonded to Arun) | Firelizard (green) | 2 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 1/2)
      Ember (bonded to Arun) | Firelizard (gold) | 1 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Siya (bonded to Arun) | Firelizard (green) | 1 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Azure (bonded to Peony) | Firelizard (blue) | 1 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)

Redneck (bonded to Ana) | Bird (sparrow) | 2 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 1/2)
      Tal (bonded to Ana) | Bird (sparrow/falcon) | 0 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Fluff (bonded to Ana) | Bird (sparrow/falcon) | 0 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Pet Name | Type of Animal | Age | Gender | [url=link]Looks[/url] (Breeding 0/2)

Testings:
      All (minimum age requirement): Healing (8) Gathering (8), Scouting (9), Fighting (10), Hunting (10), Mining (10), Leading (12) | Don't have to test all of them
      Lyra | 3/7 | gathering, hunting, scouting
      Selina | 0/7 | what they did
      Myreon | 0/7 | what they did
      Talyn | 0/7 | what they did
      Child | 0/7 | what they did

Mentors:
      Aaron | Gwinaelle | Hunter | 3 |
      ↪ Tracking, Trapping, Pelt Preservation
      Xzavier | Yameldein | Gatherer | 3 |
      ↪ Planting, Fertilizer Making, Pest Control
      Almtrude | Jorveid | Scout | 3 |
      ↪ Camouflage, Climbing, Mapping
      Bargas | Rhys | Hunter | 2 |
      ↪ Tracking, Preserving
      Rovi | Arun | Warrior | 2 |
      ↪ Unarmed Fighting, Defensive Combat
      Joan | Hessin | Healer | 1 |
      ↪ Salve Creation
      Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions |
      ↪ learned

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Crushes:
      Tamara <-> Xzavier
      Jaymes -> Ana
      Zacchaeus -> Yameldein
      Gwinaelle <-> Jorveid
      Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
      Zaos and Laedrya | Arun+Rhys (adopted)+ Lyra
      Aaron and Hilda | Talyn, Selina (adopted)
      Calder and Maple | Ian
      Pantaleon and Myriam | Myreon (adopted)
      Laila and Simeon | Zacchaeus+Nora+Axel
      Bargas and Alkhas | Kids
      Ulgrik and ??? | Hessin (adopted)+ Jorveid
      ??? and ??? | Gwinaelle+Yameldein
      Sabra, grandfather of Ana
      Name and Name | Kids
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the crimson garden| 000

Postby salvation. » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:41 am

[𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓃]
the crimson garden is an infamous for those who put themselves near gods live. despite the grand and lavish lifestyle they seem to live in, the people there are ruthless and only care for themselves and strive to reach greatness. its a cesspool of broken promises and secrets. trust is not their best trait as people are constantly tricked in and out of things. the rules of the garden are simple, trust no one, and never say yes to a contract.

[𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒]
the people in the garden are not the most trustworthy and they're always looking to climb the social ladder using any means necessary. making deals and contracts seems to be their main language although they are very dangerous to accept. there are three species that reside in the garden, demons, angels, and winged people (they do not have powers). demons and angels may have uncommon hair and eye colors but natural skin tones, winged people have natural hair, eye, and skin tones.

[𝓁𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃]
the gardens are found deep in a pine forest, the surrounding forest is dark and very dangerous to trek through. while the gardens seem to be a bright spot amidst the darkness. marble structures adorn the land, and the only flower you'll see growing are red petunias.

[𝒻𝑜𝑜𝒹]
meat- rabbit (s), sheep (m), deer (l)
vegetables- wheat (s), potato (m), corn (l)
fruits- grapes (s), pear (m), watermelon (xl)

[𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓈]
-dragons
-pegasus (horse)
-owls (bird)
-hawks (bird)

[𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈]
-emperor/empress: ruler
-heirs: children of the emperor/empress
-healers: shaman
-general: war chief
-head hunter: hunt chief
-head scout: scout chief
-warriors: warriors
-scouts: scouts
-gatherers: gatherers
-hunters: hunters
-trainees: apprentices
-students: testers
-children: children
-mothers: mothers
-retired: elders

★ i am disbanding sanguis i will be taking sable, beeze, and lillith with me. i request that my leader be a demon :)
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:23 pm

The Silent Isles is a formation in the middle of the ocean. They were abandoned for a long time but still hold many mysteries and legends within them.

xxx

Silent Crystal
Red
The Silent Crystal is the largest Island and consists of a mostly temperate
rainforest, scattered across it are a few wetlands and two tropical rainforests.
Special about it is the large tundra and taiga at its south. It got its name from
the old mines, all over it. When down there, you can hear nothing, and in the
walls are little glowing crystals. Most mines are not deep and look like they
were abandoned in the blink of an eye or the workers just disappeared.
Many story’s surround these places, but there is no defiant answer to what really
happened

Little Atoll
Blue
Little Atoll is the next largest Island and has a widespread flora and fauna.
Most of it consists of temperate rainforest, little patches of wetland, and
two tropical forests. While being almost like a little version of the Silent
Crystal inside its grounds are no minerals. It was inhabited the longest
time so you can still find ruins and old artifacts of that time there.

The Sisters
Light green
The Sisters are two almost identical islands that consist of grassland. They
got their name from an old tale where the King of an old by now fallen
kingdom, gifted these islands to his two daughters. Both said the Island
of the other sisters is better and constantly fought until… well the story’s
go many ways here.

Heathens Sanctuary
Yellow
As its name says, the Heathens Sanctuary was exactly that, back then.
Many who did not fit into their society traveled there and lived their
days more at peace with themselves than ever before. Like the other
island it was mostly wetland and rainforest, but up in the north was a
cold dessert. Not many dared to go there.

The Scarlet Haven
Pink
Just a little island next to Little Atoll. Most say there is nothing special
about this place, but if you look long enough there may be things you
would not expect.

Ruins Coven
Orange
An old prison Island. Criminals would be sent here and most never came
back. The building was so resilient that you can still see many intact places
there, at least if you're not scared of gosht or so they say

The Lovers Bay
Light blue
Named after a tragic love story that occurred there once, it was known
for its beautiful beaches and other romantic hideouts.

Species
If one or more species are unknown just let me know and I will explain
them in more detail and coloration can be both fantasy and natural
Dwarf (Hill and Mountain)
Elf (High, Wood, and Dark)
Halfling (Lightfoot and Stout)
Human
Dragonborn
Gnome (Forest and Rock)
Tiefling
Aarakocra
Genasi (Air, Earth, Fire, and Water)
Goliath
Aasimar (Fallen, Protector, Scourge)
Bugbear
Fribolg
Goblin
Hobgoblin
Kenku
Kobold
Lizardfolk
Orc
Tabaxi
Triton
Yuan-ti Pureblood
Were- People
Vampire
Fairy (Light and Dark)
Demigod
Tortle
Any Half- Creature of the above

Foods
Tropical Bird
Pig
Capybara
Alligator
Glowing mushroom
Potato
Spinach
Cherry
Honeydew
Dragonfruit

Ranks

King/Queen

Royal Family

Healers

Head Defender

Defenders

Head Scout

Scouts

Head Hunter

Hunters

Farmers

Students

Helpers

Mothers

Children

Retired

Story
It was not long ago; the world was still a normal place. Kingdoms fighting, tribes caring for themselves, people thriving, but within a day everything changed. A unknown darkness took over and consumed everything in its path. Death and destruction became as common as eating. With the last hope people fled to places they only ever heard of and some landed on the coast of the Silent Crystal Island
Last edited by Ju_is_Lucky on Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Replies part 1

Postby Simonpet » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:18 am

Spring
Spring is here! During the spring, birthings will be smooth and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will drop dramatically. There is also a higher chance of catching more prey and gathering more food or finding new people and skilled animals looking for shelter. The odds of sickness begin to drop.

Everything is in full bloom...including allergies. Well, hopefully the bounties of fruits and vegetables make up for all the sneezing?

Announcements
Midterms... Spring has been extended for my villages but the next post shall bring ya'll into summer. This is from the replies stream I did a couple days ago, so I’ll do everyone else a bit later.

Villages
Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Eyr | Iron Rosette | Kanaka Helu | Mekhanikos | Sitria | Solaris Canyon | The Wayfarer | Westhaven

broken* wrote:

[ The Village of the Unseen has been founded! Your high priestess's traits are: ST - C3 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - D4 / X / witch. ]
[ I will be your mod. ]

[ Your food and village requests are accepted. ]

Arya22 wrote:

[ Aaron's patrol catches x2 boars, x1 deer, and x1 bovine. ]
[ Bargas's patrol catches x2 boar and x1 hare. ]
[ Laedrya's patrol gathers x1 blueberry seed, x2 carrot seeds, x1 cantaloupe seed, x1 cantaloupe, x1 potato, x1 blueberry, and x1 mushroom. ]
[ Zaos's patrol finds a scout, who appears to have been trading for goods recently, as they mention they have x1 silver, x1 twine, x1 steel, and x1 gold with them. ]
[ Silas's patrol mines x2 iron and x1 silver. Subtract 1 use from the pickaxe. ]
[ Ulgrik's patrol finds a scout. ]
[ Joan gains 1 KP. ]

[ The carrot seed blooms for the first time! It gives x1 carrot seed and x1 carrot. It will bloom for a second time in the next post. ]
[ The cantaloupe seed blooms for the first time! It gives x2 cantaloupe seeds and x3 cantaloupe. It will bloom for a second time in the next post. ]

[ All the testers successfully test their professions. ]
[ All apprentices successfully gain a skill in their chosen profession. ]

[ Aipi lays a full clutch of 10 eggs! Unfortunately, one fails to hatch. ]

[ The cats catch x23 mice. ]
[ The dogs find x4 carnivore scraps. ]

[ The first scout's traits are: ST - B4 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - H5 / X / dwarf. ]
[ The second scout's traits are: ST - E3 / HS - LC / HC - 26 / EC - B9 / X / wood elf. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:10 am

Number of People: 23 (12 males | 11 females)
Next Request: Jan. 27th
Servings Needed: 24
Yemons: 60
Starting Post: Info

Font Credit and Divider Credit

---

wip

---

{Liones Kingdom consumes x

Requests: x
Ceremonies: n/a
Other: Uses x

Medic Info: n/a
Birthing Info: Vianola is due in 2 posts
Deaths: n/a

Studying Medicine: Timber
Patrolling: Velcar, Merlin, Myles, Axel, Mako, and Nadine
Scouting: Ban, Madoka, Takeshi, Sirenna, Ninleyn, and Minoru
Hunting: Rolland, Deja, and Kiiru
Gathering: Mythia and Lillia
Training: Genie/Valentine - defense | Nathaniel/Simona - hunting | Siveril/Vladimir - crop/soil care | Riter/Runa | gathering

---

Mod Note: Citizens, Shifters, and Werebeasts have no magic ability
Please refer to starter post link for Races/Usable traits. =]
Citizens = Hunters/Gathers
Holy Knights = Scouts/Warriors

---

King:
Rolland | 39 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - B3 | HS - S | HC - 2 | EC - C7 | X | Magic Ability: Lightning strike (lightning powers)

Queen:
Mythia | 31 years | Female | Fairy
↪ ST - F3 | HS - HW | HC - 38 | EC - A11 | X | Magic Ability: Overgrowth (earth powers)

Princes/Princesses:
Zirsa | 5 years | Female | Human
↪ ST - D6 | HS - S | HC - 62 | EC - F6 | X | Magic Ability: n/a

Mages:
Timber | 33 years | Male | K. Points: 7 | Baboon Shifter
↪ ST - D1 | HS - LW | HC - 2 | EC - C7 | X

Grand Master:
Velcar | 39 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - E4 | HS - HW | HC - 48 | EC - C7 | X | Magic Ability: Awakening (earth powers)

7 Sins:
Ban | 25 years | Male | Human | Greed Sin
↪ ST - E1 | HS - S | HC - 42 | EC - E7 | Y | Magic Ability: Snatch [ability to steal other people's weapons and strength]
Merlin | 31 years | Female | Human | Gluttony Sin
↪ ST - C3 | HS - S | HC - 1 | EC -D4 | Y | Magic Ability: Infinity [enhanced spell casting]

Holy Knights:
Takeshi | 33 years | Female | Human
↪ ST - E8 | HS - S | HC - 94 | EC - Green | X | Magic Ability: Vine whip (earth powers)
Madoka | 35 years | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST - B9 | HS - HC | HC - 64 | EC - DBlue | X | Magic Ability: Air wave (sound wave powers)
Myles | 50 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - B10 | HS - HC | HC - 110 | EC - Blue | X | Magic Ability: Shadow strike (shadow powers)
Axel | 35 years | Male | Elf
↪ ST - E5 | HS - HW | HC - 10 | EC - Red | X | Magic Ability: Thunder storm (water powers)
Sirenna | 28 years | Female | Human
↪ ST - D1 | HS - HW | HC - 21 | EC - G1 | X | Magic Ability: Wind Blast (air powers)
Genie | 36 years | Female | Coyote Shifter
↪ ST - A10 | HS - HW | HC - 53 | EC - B4 | Y
Mako | 28 years | Male | Werewolf
↪ ST - F8 | HS - LC | HC - 44 | EC - F4 | X
Nadine | 20 years | Female | Werewolf
↪ ST - A2 | HS - HW | HC - 65 | EC - H6 | Y
Ninleyn | 25 years | Male | Light Elf | Magic Ability: Blinding Light (light powers)
↪ ST - A6 | HS - LW | HC - 63 | EC - H10 | X
Minoru | 30 years | Male | Kitsune | Magic Ability: Fox Fire (fire powers)
↪ ST - E6 | HS - SLW | HC - 51 | EC - H6 | X

Apprentice Holy Knights:
Valentine | 20 years | Female | Werebeast [fox]
↪ ST - B5 | HS - S | HC - 57 | EC - A1 | X

Citizens:
Lillia | 31 years | Female | Demon
↪ ST - E6 | HS - LW | HC - 36 | EC - E10 | X
Deja | 31 years | Female | Werebeast [lion]
↪ ST - D1 | HS - S | HC - 65 | EC - H9 | Y
Siveril | 34 years | Male | Light Elf
↪ ST - A7 | HS - LW | HC - 51 | EC - E7 | X
Kiiru | 25 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - A4 | HS - HW | HC - 13 | EC - F9 | X
Nathaniel | 29 years | Male | Winged Human
↪ ST - F11 | HS - S | HC - 15 | EC - A2 | X
Riter | 22 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - C4 | HS - HW | HC - 39 | EC - C2 | Y

Apprentices:
Simona | 21 years | Female | Human
↪ ST - F11 | HS - S | HC - 15 | EC - A2 | X
Vladimir | 19 years | Male | Vampire
↪ ST - A3 | HS - HW | HC - 28 | EC - C1 | Y
Runa | 18 years | Female | Human
↪ ST - A8 | HS - LW | HC - 39 | EC - A9 | Y

Mothers:
Vianola | 26 years | Female | Light Elf | Former rank: Holy Knight
↪ ST - D6 | HS - LW | HC - 63 | EC - H10 | X | Magic Ability: Guiding Light (Light powers)
Zalma | 28 years | Female | Human | Former rank: Citizen
↪ ST - E3 | HS - S | HC - 15 | EC - D9 | X

Children:
Tsukiko | 10 years | Female | Kitsune
↪ ST - E3 | HS - LW | HC - 51 | EC - D9 | X
Collins | 10 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - E6 | HS - S | HC - 15 | EC - H6 | x

Retired:
x
↪ ST - x | HS - x | HC - x | EC - x | x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Holy Knight | Apprentice Holy Knight | offense, defense, magic ability training, learning about the races
Citizen | Apprentice | gathering, hunting, crop/soil care, learning how to trade

Genie | Valentine | races of Lioness Kingdom, magic ability
Nathaniel | Simona | trading, crop/soil care
Siveril | Vladimir | way of the trade
Riter | Runa | n/a

---

Animals:
Tiki | 5 year | Male | Bird

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile
Hare | x8 | 1 serving
Boar | x11 | 3 servings
Perch | x10 | 3 servings
Deer | x9 | 6 servings
Carrots | x13 | 3 servings
Potato | x10 | 3 servings
Lettuce | x12 | 4 servings
Strawberry | x17 | 1 serving
Apple | x8 | 2 servings
Honey Melon | x10 | 4 servings

Items
x1 honey melon seed
x1 carrot seed
x1 apple seed
x4 iron
x4 steel
x2 sand
x2 silver
x3 copper
x2 gold
x3 twine
x4 herb
x2 cotton
x1 stone
x1 saddle | 20 uses
x 1 glass jewelry
x2 stone dagger
x1 vial of medicine
x1 staff
x1 iron sword
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the unseen. 001.

Postby broken* » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:49 pm

population. 006 villagers. | required servings. 0.00 (fasting). | request. 11/09/20. │ yemens. 000x

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my writing is stored off-site! message me if you'd like a link.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱
    ›consumption ; first of five fasting
    ›request ; a gorgon shaman
    ›medical ; none

›hunting ; phoebe, sycamore, nehiti, maria, leo, & tola.
    ›gathering ; phoebe, sycamore, nehiti, maria, leo, & tola.
    ›border ; phoebe, sycamore, nehiti, maria, leo, & tola.
    ›scouting ; phoebe, sycamore, nehiti, maria, leo, & tola.

›farming ; none
    ›crafting ; none

›testing ; none
    ›training ; none

›other ; n/a
    ›notes ; no deaths atm please.

𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔰xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Phoebe Viotto | ♀ | 29 years
              ↪ ST - C3 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - D4 / X / witch
              𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔫xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              name | ♀♂ | 00 years
              ↪ genetics
              ↪ knowledge points: xxx
              𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔰
              name | ♀♂ | 00 years
              ↪ genetics

𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        name | ♀♂ | 00 years
        ↪ genetics

𝔤𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰
        name | ♀♂ | 00 years
        ↪ genetics
        𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔶xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sycamore Rivers | ♂ | 32 years
        ↪ ST - B8 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - G4 / X / nymph

𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔰
        Neheti Venus | ♀ | 23 years
        ↪ ST - J10 / HS - S / HC - 47 / EC - C8 / X / tiefling
        𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔡
        name | ♀♂ | 00 years
        ↪ genetics

𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰
        name | ♀♂ | 00 years
        ↪ genetics

𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔯𝔰xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Maria Dracos | ♀ | 26 years
        ↪ ST - F6 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - A6 / X / dryad
        Tola Amitina | ♀ | 22 years
        ↪ ST - D9 / HS - AC / HC - 3 / EC - B5 / X / shapeshifter
        ↪ (X X X X)
        Leo Nivarus | ♂| 24 years
        ↪ ST - C6 / HS - S / HC - 26 / EC - H1 / X / shapeshifter
        ↪ (X X X X)
        𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔰xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx
        name | ♀♂ | 00 years
        ↪ genetics
        𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔰
        name | ♀♂ | 00 years
        ↪ genetics

𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxx
        name | ♀♂ | 00 years
        ↪ genetics
        𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..x..xxxxxxxxxx
        name | ♀♂ | 00 years
        ↪ genetics
        𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫
        name | ♀♂ | 00 years
        ↪ genetics
        𝔫𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        north | village name | user
        northeast | village name | user
        east | village name | user
        southeast | village name | user
        south | village name | user
        southwest | village name | user
        west | carmina abyssi | spasticjazzhands
        northwest | village name | user

𝔪𝔞𝔭 wip!

𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔳𝔢 here
        𝔣𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        rabbit | 1 serv. | 0
        squirrel | 1 serv. | 0
        fish | 3 serv. | 0
        deer | 6 serv. | 0
        carrots | 2 serv. | 0
        potatoes | 3 serv. | 0
        squash | 4 serv. | 0
        berries | 1 serv. | 0
        apples | 2 serv. | 0
        melons | 3 serv. | 0

𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔪 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢
        n/a
        𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔰
        name | ♀♂ | 00 years | species | bred ; 0
        ⤷ handler: xxx

𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰
        mentor ➾ apprentice (prof.)
        ⤿ skills
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Deermore ; p03

Postby bsktcase » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:04 am

mod: Wolfypoof
Number of People: 4 |Number of Animals: 0 |Servings Needed: n/a | Next Visit to Ancestors: unknown

writing

consumption
- n/a, 2 fasting posts left
ancestral request
- Alkrurm has no requests at this time
new members
- The Kniught is named Sivert
- The Aggregator is named Olav

border patrols
- Alkrurm and Ingeborg patrol the borders
hunting patrols
- Alkrurm and Sivert goes on a hunting patrol
scouting patrols
- Alkrurm goes on a scouting patrol
gathering
- Olav and Urd go to gather materials
farming
- Alkrurm tends to the fields

testing
- n/a
training
- n/a

healing
- n/a
studies
- Gudmund studies medicine

relations
- n/a
birthing
- n/a

mod notes
- only humans can not have unnatural colors; orcs, wood elves, half-elves, and half-orcs can have unnatural colors.
- deermore accepts other species from time to time

Overseer
    Alkrurm | Male | 38 years
    ↪ ST-D7 | HS-HC | HC-65 | EC-D4 | X | Half-Orc

Shaman
    Gudmund | Male | 35 years | 1 KP
    ↪ ST-D6 | HS-HW | HC-65 | EC-H7 | X | Human

Commander
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Soldiers
    Ingeborg | Female | 28 years