[ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Tribe of Freezing Frost 8

Postby Simonpet » Tue May 01, 2018 9:45 am

[removed]

๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•“๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•—๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–๐•ซ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ

Number of Cats: 17
Next Ancient Stones Visit: 05/07/2018
Next Kitting: N/A
Servings Needed: 4
Next Post

*no muse*

The Tribe consumes 1 vole and 1 hare.
Frostteller visits the Ancient Stones and asks for a prey-hunter.
Frostteller uses x1 stick (from beginner herb store) on Owl.
Light, Red, and Swan go hunting.
Sky, Stone, and Snow go on a patrol (no to-bes).
All to-bes except for Owl train.

Frostteller
Teller of the Frost | Frostteller | Tom | 27 moons
{Formerly: Frost that Gleams in Light | Frost}

Teller To-Be
None

Camp-Guard
Lightning from Dark Sky | Sky | Molly | 42 moons

Prey Watcher
Swan that Glides through Water | Swan | Tom | 26 moons

Guards
Stone that Stands Strong | Stone | Tom | 21 moons
Snow that Sparkles in Moonlight | Snow | Tom | 20 moons

Prey-Hunters
Light of Morning Sky | Light | Tom | 25 moons
Red of Autumn Leaf | Red | Tom | 24 moons

To-Bes
Dust that Rises from Ground | Dust | Tom | 9 moons
Lichen that Crawls up Tree | Lichen | Molly | 7 moons
Wren that Flies with Wind | Wren | Molly | 9 moons
Owl that Glides Silently | Owl | Tom | 7 moons

Kit-Mothers
Koi that Swims in Streams | Koi | Molly | 24 moons
{Kits: Autumn, Dawn, Dusk, Evening, Morning}

Kits
Autumn Leaves Beneath Tree | Autumn | Molly | 4 moons | runt
Evening Shadow Across Snow | Evening | Molly | 4 moons
Ray of Morning Light | Morning | Molly | 4 moons
Softness of Dusk Sky | Dusk | Molly | 4 moons
Streaks of Light at Dawn | Dawn | Molly | 4 moons

Ancients
None
Ally Tribes:
None

Enemy Tribes:
None

Borders
North | open
East | open
South | open
West | open

Medicine Stores
Dried oak leaf | x1
Juniper berries | x1
Stinging nettle | x1
Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
Bird | x2 | 3 servings
Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x2 | 3 servings
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Vole | x3 | 1 serving

The Tribe of Endless Hunting
None

Guardians
Light | Owl | 0
Sky | Wren | 2 | tracking, basic fighting
Stone | Lichen | 0
Swan | Dust | 2 | tracking, bird hunting

Families
Koi + ??? = Autumn, Dawn, Dusk, Evening, Morning
Last edited by Simonpet on Tue May 08, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Postby Katrione » Tue May 01, 2018 2:19 pm

- Weather -
Current Season: Winter- A steady snowfall falls to the ground in a cold, yet peaceful scene. Plenty of tribeless cats are spotted in the area, seeking a permanent home to shelter from the cold weather.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

[ Shimmering Dawn ] | [ Burned Claws ] | [ Winding Halls ] | [ Flowing Mist ] | [ Dark Ice ]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

winter solstice. wrote:
Sol turned to Danpung, the newest sanyang-ggun, meowing, "Let's get you settled in, Danpung." The longhaired ginger-and-white tom nodded and meowed, "I'm ready to learn about all there is to be, Daejang." Nodding toward Paechi, the other sanyang-ggun, the daejang of the sanyang-ggun gave the signal to leave with his tail. Taking it as a cue, Paechi followed swiftly behind the tom, indicating for the new recruit to follow. Danpung marched behind him, his ears perked up in anticipation. A smaller gray shape appeared beside the three cats as the first suryeonja of the Tribe, Angae, trotted up to Sol. "You are my seuseung, Sol-ssaem. May I tag along to learn?" Sol glanced back at his group, who nodded at his unspoken question. Turning to Angae, he mewed sternly, "All right then. Keep up with us, and do not step out of line unless commanded to do so. Understood?" The gray she-cat nodded and mewed happily, "Will do!"

Wubak turned to his brown-furred companion, Suni, and meowed, "So, it looked like you know Solbang-ul?" Suni glanced back at the longhaired gray-and-white tom and meowed, her voice taut with tension, "I... did. A long time ago." She refused to divulge further, and Wubak was left staring at the disappearing figure of the she-cat. Hurrying to catch up to her, the gray-and-white gunsa asked, "Why? What happened?" Suni snapped, "You are all talk and no show are you, Wubak?" The gray-and-white tom flattened his ears at the insult and shot back, "Then at least tell me something, and stop sulking like that like you've been asked to talk about your ex-lover or something!" Suni flinched, as if someone had thrown a rock at her face, and stared at Wubak for a few moments. Wubak asked, blinking slowly, "...Did I say something wrong?" Suni shook her head, "It's... nothing. Look," she pointed out, "it was all over a long time ago, and I don't want to talk about it." Wubak sighed, "Yeah, right." The two cats continued to walk the rest of the patrol in silence afterwards.

[ The Tribe consumes the rest of a hare (1 serving left from last post) and 2x voles. ]
[ Angae is mentored by Sol. ]
[ Sol, Danpung, and Paechi hunt. ]
[ Baram-sulsa gathers herbs. ]
[ Wubak and Suni patrol the borders. ]
[ Sol teaches Angae the stalking skill. ]

[ Sol's patrol caught a deer while out hunting ]
[ Baram-sauls gathered sorrel and stinging nettle while herb hunting ]
[ Wubak's patrol found a sanyang-ggun and a gunsa while out patrolling the borders ]
[ Angae learned the Stalking skill while training ]

Simonpet wrote:
The Tribe consumes 1 vole and 1 hare.
Frostteller visits the Ancient Stones and asks for a prey-hunter.
Frostteller uses x1 stick (from beginner herb store) on Owl.
Light, Red, and Swan go hunting.
Sky, Stone, and Snow go on a patrol (no to-bes).
All to-bes except for Owl train.

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting has sent The Tribe of Freezing Frost a prey-hunter ]
[ Light's patrol caught two squirrels while out hunting ]
[ Sky's patrol found a guard and a pre-hunter while out patrolling the borders ]
[ Wren and Lichen learned the Stealth skill while training ]
[ Dust learned the Endurance skill while training ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

3: | ~ | Tribe of Dark Ice | ~ |

Postby tฤ“orian » Wed May 02, 2018 4:57 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Number of Cats: 6
Toms- 3 ^ She-cats- 3 * Other- -

Note: Are purple and orange even colours anymore? This was meant to be Web centric. Oops. Text credit to Fontmeme. Feather-ear : A insult related to lack of focus and hearing.

Web was having trouble sleeping. It was hard to tell whether it was because he was uncomfortable in this new enviornment, it was insomnia or maybe it was the voices that rang through his head as he tried to catch the intolerable mouse of sleep. It was mocking him with itโ€™s feeble cries and taunting him with conversation which he hated to admit, was working. He frowned as he realised he had been shredding the moss beneath his claws absentmindedly and made a mental note to steal some of his sisterโ€™s.

It was Briar and Duskseer who were chatting. They spoke in hushed voices about who would mentor the two new younger members or more so, Swift and it wasnโ€™t exactly decisive. Duskseer let out a grumble at Briarโ€™s objection. Various forms of โ€œI wouldnโ€™t even be a good mentor to her.โ€ and a โ€œ Iโ€™m too busy.โ€ even a โ€œJust mentor her yourself, feather-ear.โ€ were thrown at the leader.

โ€œThatโ€™s not where the conversation was going, Spark! Iโ€™m not saying that, I know Moth is a more able mentor than me but I canโ€™t spend time worrying over a apprentice when there are mouths to feed. Yes, you can hunt but I donโ€™t want to put that burden on you, Sparkโ€ The normally calm tomโ€™s voice was agitated and loud. There was a sigh coming from Duskseer and Web could swear he could see the tom awkwardly trying to calm down Briar. โ€œI could deal with it if it meant helping your stress...โ€ Duskseer hummed, perhaps trying to distract the tabby. โ€œ Why donโ€™t you teach her how to hunt and then maybe she could help you instead of just excluding her. She needs to learn someday before sheโ€™s a elder.โ€ Briar sighed dramatically before letting out a faint whisper of a laugh.โ€œI hate it when youโ€™re right.โ€ โ€œSo you hate me all the time?โ€ There was a pause. โ€œKeep wishing, Sparky.โ€

* Wren and Duskseer patrol.

- The Tribe consumes one pigeon!

+ Moth and Web train in the fighting skill
^ Briar tries to teach Swift to hunt.

Healer:
          Spark that lights tall flames ( Duskseer ) | 28 moons | Tom | โญ๏ธ

Fisher:
          Briar where roses grow | 33 moons | Tom | ๐ŸŒน

Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Defence:
          Moth | 24 moons | She-cat | ๐Ÿพ
          Fallen feather of Wren | 30 moons| She- cat| ๐Ÿ•Š

Heir(s):

To-be's:
          Web that sways in wind | 6 moons | Tom| ๐Ÿ•ธ
          Swift bird on the horizon | 6 moons | She-cat | ๐Ÿฃ

Caregiver :
          Name | Healerโ€™s mate | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Youth:

Elders:

Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
North | Tribe Name | Username
East | Tribe Name | Username
South | Tribe Name | Username
West | Tribe Name | Username
Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
Cobwebs | Stops bleeding | x1 |
Poppy seeds | Numb pain | x1 |
Horsetail | Helps infections | x1 |
Catmint | Good for green cough | x1|
Yarrow | will make a cat vomit | x1 |
Lungwort | Helps with Yellowcough | x1 |
Rush | Helps mend broken bones | x1 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Currently needed | x2 | 1 pigeon |
Small fish | x0 | 1-2 servings
Big fish | x0 | 3 servings
All birds | x1| 3 servings
Voles | x0 | 1 servings
Frogs | x0 | 1 servings
Squrriels | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Briar | Swift | None | Moves
Moth | Web | None | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Wren + Chiyo| Web and Swift
The rumour comes out, is Duskbriar canon? Stay tuned for the next instalment of wait it wasnโ€™t meant to go this way but it just might happen anyway.
tฤ“orian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Fri May 04, 2018 6:28 pm

my tribe is called tribe of flowing streams
    they live by a creek with many rocks, fish, and trees. the area is quite beautiful, and it is common for cats to sunbathe near the water on large rocks when given the opportunity. by the creek, there is an oak forest. cats like to hunt in there, as squirrels and rabbits fancy the forest more than the creek.
    to speak to the tribe of endless hunting, the healer, or in this case, the windbearer will go to the starcave, which is a large cave just north of their camp. ceremonies and meetings are held at the large rock, which is at the center of their camp.
    the tribe isn't well known. it's a reserved tribe that not many know about. they are far from other territory, which adds onto the reserved part. therefore, the reputation is neutral.
    the cats of this tribe are like any other. they're protective, strong-willed, intelligent, brave, and loyal. they'd do anything for their tribe, even if it means sacrifices. they're quite social, well, most of them are quite social with tribe members. most tribe members are hard working as well.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ tribe replies ] [ 006 ]

Postby deimido » Sun May 06, 2018 5:11 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
tribe of burning suns - tribe of golden dawns - tribe of sinking willows
tribe of silver moonlight - tribe of lost rains - buzoku of falling water
tribe of hot sands - tribe of rising dawn
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
WEATHER REPORT - SUMMER
The sun hangs high in the sky, giving off a comforting warmth that makes all tribe cats want to curl up and soak in its rays. But alas, the life of a tribe cat can be too busy to indulge in such laziness.

โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
ยป Leafteller returns with +1 wintergreen and +1 foxglove seeds.
ยป Flame detects nothing out of the ordinary on his watch.
ยป Sky and Sunset teach Butterfly and Snipe a new skill! ( awareness of surroundings )
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
ยป Pebble and Trout return with +1 toucan during their morning hunt.
ยป Pebble and Trout return with +1 parrot during their evening hunt.
ยป Snow and Mist picked up the scent of a fox in the area during their morning patrol, the cats of Lost Rains will have to
keep a lookout.
ยป Snow and Mist encounter a potential to-be during their evening patrol.
ยป Rainteller returns with +1 chamomile and +1 lungwort.
ยป The stars approve of Wind's rank up and wish the young tom well in his training.

[ mod note ] aah, thank you for correcting the ages so quickly! and apologies for the late reply. ^^:
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
ยป The Tribe of Gold Sunlight pays heed to Moon Searcher's request and guide a nurser to find and join the Tribe of Silver
Moonlight; her litter is due in two moons/posts.
ยป Leopard and his border patrol encounter a rogue who would fit any rank in the Tribe of Silver Moonlight.
ยป Ice and his hunting patrol catch +3 large fish and +2 mice.
ยป Bat returns with +1 bright-eye and +1 ragwort.
ยป Panther has taught Meadow a new skill! ( fighting )
ยป Salmon has taught Poppy a new skill! ( climbing )
ยป Ember has taught Bee a new skill! ( swimming )
ยป Moon Searcher has taught Waning Moon a new skill! ( sicknesses )
ยป Star has taught Bat a new skill! ( births )

[ mod notes ] the appropriate number of cats on patrol is six, therefore i'm only counting cats on your hunting patrol
from ice to sky. i'm also assuming bat is hunting for herbs solely, which is why he's on a herb gathering patrol.

i will not be counting neko and star as mates as their eleven moon age gap is somewhat uncomfortable given neko is
considered a full grown adult while star would be a young cat with a lot of maturing to do. you will get to keep your
nurser, but she isn't meant to surrogate for the pair.

after consulting with others, i've come to a decision that the serving sizes for deer and gators a bit excessive, and
would like to request for you to lower them down to a six.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
ยป Sandteller returns with +1 small fish and +1 rabbit.
ยป Spider has taught Sun a new skill! ( hunting )
ยป Shadow is attacked by a territorial fennec fox on his patrol! He has sustained a belly wound and will need +2 moons of rest,
+1 raspberry leaves, and +1 cobwebs.
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
ยป The Tribe of Flowing Streams has been founded! The new healer carries five herbs of their choice to begin stocking the
medicine store.

[ mod note ] your mod will be winter solstice.
โ”‚
โ”‚

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe of flowing streams 01

Postby serl » Sun May 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Tribe of Flowing Strems
Number of Cats: 1

Skyteller padded out of his den, admiring the beautiful scenery. He sniffed the crisp air, and he scented prey. Skyteller slunk out of the camp and followed the scent trail.

Healer:
          Skyteller | 52 moons | Tom | โ˜„

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Whitecough & Greencough remedy
    Chervil | Infection, bellyache, & kitting
    Cobwebs | Slow/soak up/stop bleeding & bind broken bones
    Poppy Seeds | Sleep aid, soothe shock/distress, & ease pain
    Yarrow | Extracts poison, allows cats to vomit toxins, & healing
    cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun May 06, 2018 10:21 pm

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
โ†’|Tribe Of Lost Rains|โ†
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Number of Cats: 1 females: 1 males: 2
Rainsparkle Pool: can visit again on 13th May
Kittens Due: none
Servings Needed: 2

Wind bounded after Pebble and Trout, his heart pounding as he entered the rainforest for the first time since he and Mist had joined the Tribe. His paws sent droplets of water fly up from the leaves and he raced ahead of the prey-hunters.

"Look at me!" he yelled, clambering up a stump and puffing his chest out. "I'm the tallest!"

Pebble laughed and flicked her tail. "Come on, let's go hunt." The she-cat was in a good mood due to the question that Rainteller had asked that very dawn. She padded along with a bounce in her step then paused to demonstrate how the hunting crouch was done to Wind.

Healer:
          Teller of the Rains / Rainteller | 40 moons | male | X

Healer To-be:

Prey-Hunters:
          Pebbles That Skid Underpaw | 34 moons | she-cat| X
          Trout That Dives Through The River | 25 moons | tom | X

Guards:
          Mist That Drifts Through Trees | 31 moons | female | X
          Snow That Falls From Sky | 27 moons | Gender | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          Frog That Jumps Over Rock | 8 moons | tom | X
          Wind That Rustles The Ferns | 8 moons | male | X

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:
          Pollen That Drifts From Blossom | 5 moons | female | X

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Raspberry leaves | stops bleeding during kitting | 3x
    Catmint | for greencough & whitecough | 2x
    Sorrel | traveling herb | 2x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Salmon | x0 | 3 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 2 servings
    Toucan | x1 | 3 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 2 servings
    Parrot | x0 | 3 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Pebble | Wind | 0 of training sessions |
    Snow | Frog | 0 of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Stars: Rainteller asks for a kit-mother
Morning Hunting: Pebble & Trout & Wind
Evening Hunting: Pebble & Trout & Wind
Morning Patrol: Snow & Mist & Frog
Evening Patrol: Snow & Mist & Frog
Training: Wind & Pebble | Snow & Frog
Herb Hunting: Rainteller
Eaten: 1x parrot
Herbs Used: n/a
Other: Rainteller & Pebble become mates!

Is it possible to get another picture for that to-be? I'm afraid the picture given is the same as Snow's photo
xxxx
xxxxImage
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
ยซ they/them ยป
ยซ iavatar ยฉi ยป
ยซ rain frog ยฉ ยป
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the tribe of silver moonlight [10]

Postby sharklord » Mon May 07, 2018 6:57 am

Number of Cats: 30
Moon: 10

Moon Searcher stood proudly, looking over his Clan. Bat was playing with the kits, Star occasionally popping in. Ember and Night sat in the shade, napping, while the To-Bes wrestled. Waning Moon was talking with Cloud, Dawn and the newest Nurser, Lune, about the kits as Small, Salmon, Sky & Neko were preparing the feast-den, where the big prey, if caught, would be stored. His heart warmed, and he looked at the sky. "My Tribe has grown, ancestors. Are you pleased?" He whispered.

It was the middle of the night, and the whole tribe was awake and pacing nervously. They had woken to screaming, and the apprentices scrambled out of the den. Meadow left the den last, and coughed. "Poppy... Poppy had a horrible dream. Waning Moon, could you tend to her? Bee is trying to calm her down." Waning Moon entered, and her ears were filled with murmurs. "The snow-covered flower... In the night... Will save the tribe from the grip of the cracked ice... Beware the fruit who falls from tree... for he can bring the moonlight to it's knees..." Waning Moon heard Poppy mutter. She sent Bee out, and pressed against the To-Be. "Poppy, it's alright. Just a dream, it's okay." Waning soothed, and Poppy calmed down. She looked up, and realization passed across her face. Poppy raced to the nursery, and the cats who followed were shocked to her curl around Snow and Night, who and somehow started to cuddle. The two were shivering and whining in their sleep.

Poppy never went back to sleeping her den.

[Servings - 2 Large Fish]
[Ancestors - Hunter]
[New Cats - Lune, ]
[Rank Changes - {Rouge/Fisher]
[Patroling - Leopard, Panther, Blossom, Apple, Meaow]
[Hunting - Ice, Ember, Sparrow, Bee/Salmon, Sky, Neko, Small, Poppy]
[Training - Meadow {Swimming}, Poppy {Scouting}, Bee {Climbing}, Waning Moon {Injuries}, Bat {Herbs}]
[Mates - N/A]
[Kits - 1/2 posts?]
[Other - oops sorry i was a little tired writing last post. and the / between cats marks the start of a new patrol. it's season for big cats, and gators now, so danger? and the last prophecy i was very unhappy with, so the explanation with that is it was Lightning warning Waning Moon about the real prophecy. The new one will be fulfilled when Night and Snow are 8 moons old.]

Searcher of Silver Moonlight:
          Moon Searcher
          [Gaze] | 60 | Male | X

Searcher of New Moons:
          Waning Moon
          [Light] | 7 | Female | X

Fighters:
          Leopard Who Hunts Rabbit
          [Leopard] | 34 | Male | X
          Claws Who Rake Panther
          [Panther] | 26 | Female | X
          Peach Who Grew From Blossoms
          [Blossom] | 21 | Female | X
          Apple Who Falls From Tree
          [Apple] | 20 | Male | X

Hunters:
          Ice That Cracks Under Paw
          [Ice] | 27 | Male | X
          Ember That Sparks Fire
          [Ember] | 30 | Female | X
          Sparrow That Hunts At Dawn
          [Sparrow] | 36 | Female | X

Fishers:
          Salmon That Arcs Gracefully
          [Salmon] | 31 | Male | X
          Tetra Who Jumps in Sky
          [Sky] | 29 | Female | X
          Sunลpetto No Kuroi Neko
          [Neko] | 28 | Male | X
          Small Fish in Large Waters
          [Small] | 19 | Female | X

To-be's:
          Moon That Shines On Meadow
          [Meadow] | 12 | Female | X
          Paw That Swipes Bee
          [Bee] | 10 | Male| X
          Bees Who Land On Poppy
          [Poppy] | 10 | Female | X

Luminares:
          Stars Who Shine At Night
          [Star] | 17 | Male | X
          Mon Coeur Bat
          [Bat] | 8 | Male | X

Nursers:
          Wing That Pushes Clouds
          [Clouds] | 23 | Female | X
          Dawn On Snowy Day
          [Dawn] | 36 | Female | X
          La Face Cachรฉe de la Lune
          [Lune] | 24 | Female | X

Kits:
          Wind Who Forms Storm
          [Wind] | 4 | Female| X
          Bird With Gentle Calls
          [Bird]| 4 | Female | X
          Ginger Growing By Rock
          [Ginger] | 4 | Female| X
          Snow Covering Sun
          [Snow]| 4 | Male | X
          Bird With Feather Of Blue
          [Blue] | 4 | Male | X
          Panther With Thorn In Paw
          [Thorn] | 4 | Male | X
          Wolf That Howls At Night
          [Night] | 4 | Female | X

Elders:
    Medicine Store:
    Borage | x1
    Celandine | x1
    Chamomile | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Bright-eye | x1
    Ragwort | x1
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x4 | 1 servings
    Bat | x3 | 1 servings
    Deer | x0 | 6 servings
    Gator | x0 | 6 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 1-2 servings
    Large Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Total | x9 | 11 servings

Mentors:
    Moon Searcher | Waning Moon| 2 [Prophecies, Sickness, //, //, //]
    Salmon | Poppy | 4 [Hunting, Fighting, Swimming, Climbing, //]
    Ember | Bee | 3 [Hunting, Fighting, Swimming, //, //]
    Panther | Meadow | 2 [Hunting, Fighting, //, //, //]
    Star | Bat| 1 [Births, //, //, //, //]
    Mentor | To-be| 0 [//, //, //, //, //]

Deceased Cats:
    Lightning Who Runs From Storms | Gators

Family:
    Moon Searcher [Gaze] & Dawn | Bird, Wind, Ginger & Snow
    Leopard & Sparrow | ///
    Cloud & Peter | Blue, Thorn & Night
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

' { tribe of burned claws - 005

Postby w0ah » Mon May 07, 2018 7:35 am

๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผข๏ผฅ ๏ผฏ๏ผฆ ๏ผข๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผค ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผท๏ผณ__________________________________________
            i. there are 007 felines among the tribe; 03 she, 04 he
            ii. the next greeting of the ancestors is in 02 moons
            iii. there are 002 servings required to feed everyone

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        food consumption : the tribe consumes a squirrel carcass
        greeting of ancestors : snake will have to wait two moons until he can request again
        hunting party : fog, river, crow, and dove.
        patrolling : fog, river, crow, and dove.
        herb-gathering : snake.
        training : river trains bee, and crow trains birdie.
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚
        โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ shaman - ]
    eyes of a snake - 29m - โ™‚ - oriental
    โ€ข mate; dove
    โ€ข kits; none currently
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ shaman's second - ]
    name - age - โ™‚โ™€ - breed
    โ€ข mate; name
    โ€ข kits; names
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ guard - ]
    sky with fog - 40m - โ™€ - shorthair
    โ€ข mate; none currently
    โ€ข kits; none currently
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ the cavalry - ]
    wild as a river โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข 33m โ€ข shorthair
    โ€ข mate; none currently
    โ€ข kits; none currently
    caw of a crow โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข 31m โ€ข shorthair
    โ€ข mate; none currently
    โ€ข kits; none currently
    coo of the dove โ€ขโ™€โ€ข31m โ€ข shorthair
    โ€ข mate; snake
    โ€ข kits; none currently
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ seconds - ]
    little bee โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข 7m โ€ข shorthair mix
    โ€ข mentor; river
    โ€ข skills; hunt, battle,
    cry of the bird โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข 6m โ€ข shorthair
    โ€ข mentor; crow
    โ€ข skills; xxx
    name โ€ข โ™‚โ™€ โ€ข age โ€ข breed
    โ€ข mentor; name
    โ€ข skills; xxx
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ retired - ]
    โ€ข mate; name
    โ€ข kits; names
    โ€ข mate; name
    โ€ข kits; names
    โ€ข mate; name
    โ€ข kits; names
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ brood-mothers - ]
    โ€ข mate; name
    โ€ข kits; names
    โ€ข mate; name
    โ€ข kits; names
    โ€ข mate; name
    โ€ข kits; names
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ littleuns - ]
    โ€ข mother; name
    โ€ข father; name
    โ€ข mother; name
    โ€ข father; name
    โ€ข mother; name
    โ€ข father; name
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ weaklings - ]
    โ€ข mate; name
    โ€ข kits; names
    โ€ข mate; name
    โ€ข kits; names
    โ€ข mate; name
    โ€ข kits; names
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ the deceased - ]
    name โ€ข age โ€ข cause of death
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ herb storage - ]
    catmint โ€ข for greencough โ€ข 01
    chervil โ€ข infected wounds โ€ข 01
    cobwebs โ€ข stops bleeding โ€ข 01
    comfrey root โ€ข broken bones โ€ข 01
    lungwort โ€ข cures yellowcough โ€ข 02
    ragwort โ€ข usage โ€ข 01
    honey โ€ข usage โ€ข 01
    sticks โ€ข usage โ€ข 01
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โœง [ prey stock - ]
    mice | 1 serving each | x00
    vole | 1 serving each | x00
    squirrel | 2 servings each | x02
    birds | 3 servings each | x02
    small fish | 2 servings each | x02
    large fish | 3 servings each | x00
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon May 07, 2018 8:22 am

Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
Number of Cats:53: 26 She-cats, 27 Toms.
Next Kitting: N/A

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Rowan sighed as Ivy finished her story about The Battle between Shadow and Dawnteller. Now three pairs of eyes were staring at him with the same cold anger he had seen many times before. He had been the only follower of Shadow - aside from Ember (who had stopped being one of her followers after learning why she fed the current healer deathberries and leaving her side) to have stayed in the tribe. Olive fled after revealing she loved Shadow, and Pine had fought on the side of the traitorous tortoiseshell before being exiled and going to clan lands after Olive. Rowan was called a traitor -especially after he "lost his memory" hitting his head on the same rocks that took Lavender's life- wasn't a coward. He couldn't remember the last time someone fiercely loyal to Dawnteller had smiled at him.
"Rowan?" a soft voice meowed into his ear, causing his fur to spike up in anger for a moment before he saw it was Pearl and Silver.
"Dawnchaser's announcing who passed their assessments!" Silver continued hastily."Hurry up, please!" Pearl laughed, her eyes meeting Rowan's.
"You only want to see if Sage passed." Pearl nudged her daughter teasingly, her eyes still on Rowan's face before moving to her daughter.
"We need to go! Silver, surely you want to see Sage as a Gale-Guardian in time?" suddenly he saw two knowing brown eyes behind him.
"Hurry up! Dawnchaser's already announced Passing Haze-hunters, and Cry and Whisper!" It was Mouse That Nibbles Barley, hissing. The former Haze-hunter ran off towards the Pool of Shimmering Truth with speed they had never seen the Cloud-Gazer use before. The trio raced forward, just to hear the only Gale-Guardian To-be being announced.
"-and he has passed!" Silver let out a hiss of joy, just as Rowan gave her an amused look. "Swan has also moved into the nursery." Swan exchanged a look with Dawnchaser before smiling.
"That is all. The clan has never been so strong" she concluded, whiskers twitching with a slightly venomous look at Rowan. He was still seen as the traitor, he just hoped he could prove his loyalty.

[ Light, Owl, Finch, Minnow, Bee and Snow go on a hunting patrol]
[Clover, Ivy, Sun, Cry, Azure, Navy and Chestnut go on a second hunting patrol]
[Dust, Silver, Soot, Crystal, Wind and Oak go on a Border Patrol]
[Cricket, Amber, Sage Grass, Smoke and Rowan go on a second border patrol]
[Shimmer retakes her assessment]
[Dawnchaser and Flicker hunt for Chervil]
[All Gale-Guardian apprentices do Battle training]
[Bird does hunting training]
[Iris does Stealth training]
[Whisper does Swimming training]
[The tribe consumes 9 servings]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    South | CosmoClan | ~Glaceon~

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy
    for greencough.
    Can also be used for whitecough. | x2
    Chervil | For infected
    wounds and bellyache.
    Can also be used when kitting. | x0
    Comfrey Root | Repairs
    broken bones or
    soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws and shoulders.
    Can be used for itching or
    for inflammation on stiff joints.
    Can be used on burns. | x0
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills.
    Also used to hide death's scent. | x2
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from
    wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins.
    The ointment will soften and help heal
    cracked pads. | x4
    Horsetail | Treats infections
    and stops bleeding. x1
    Coltsfoot| Eases
    breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads.
    | x1
    Cobweb |To soak up
    and stop bleeding. It may
    also be used to bind broken
    bones. | x1
    Raspberry Leaves
    | Could possibly ease pain,
    or stop bleeding. x0
    Goatweed x1
    Deathberry | Causes
    death within minutes
    when consumed. x0
    Celandine x1
    Feverfew x1
    Stick x1
    Sweet-Sedge x1
    Blackberry Leaves x1
    Chickweed x1
    Mouse Bile x0
    Marigold | x1
    alder bark | x2
    Burdock Root | x1
    Chamomile | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
    Vole | x4 | 1 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x4 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x4 | 3 servings
    Eagle | x1 | 3 Servings
    Total: 42 servings

Deceased Cats:
    Lavender Swaying In Breeze
    30 Moons | Tom | Rockfall
    Clouds Drifting Over Stream
    101 Moons | She-cat
    Ambushed by Shadow's Rouges
    Timber of Outstretched Tree
    6 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian |
    Ambushed by Shadow's Rouges
    Teller Of Shimmering Dawn
    52 Moons | She-cat |
    Wounds inflicted by Shadow
    Panther that Lurks in Shadow| 44 Moons |
    She-cat
    Wounds inflicted by Dawnteller
    Ash With Quivering Branches
    38 Moons | She-cat | Shadow's rouges
    Lion Roaring Nobly at Dusk
    140 Moons | Tom | Protecting Minnow
    Frost Icing Over Pool
    54 Moons | Tom | Foxes
    Branch That Sways During Day
    18 Moons | She-cat |
    Complications during kitting
    Sand Warm in Bright Sun
    0 Moons | She-cat | Stillborn

Cats That Have Left/Been Exiled
    Olive Tree Growing Freely
    27 Moons | She-cat | Left by choice.
    Pine that Grows In Mountains
    28 Moons | Tom | Betrayal

Family:
    ?? and ?? | Shadow, Ember, Sibling.
    Acorn, sibling.
    ??? And ??? | Raccoon, ???.
    Ash and Lavender | Soot, Wolf.
    Wind and Oak | Branch, Bat, Dawnchaser.
    Moon and Mouse | Amber, Cream,
    Pecan, Daisy, Peach
    Rowan and Pearl | Fox, Silver, Grass, Bark.
    Alder, Flower, Iris.
    Rowan and Amber | Owl, Timber, Flicker
    Pineleg and Olive (CosmoClan) | No kits
    ??? and ??? | Spider, sibling, sibling, sibling,
    sibling. Birch.
    ??? and ??? | Lyrawing (CosmoClan), Sun.
    ??? and Cloud | Minnow, sibling, sibling.
    Azure and Wolf | Sage, Shimmer, Snow, Clover
    Branch and Glow | Tiger, Bird.
    Soot and Dawnchaser | Star, Cinder, North
    Gingersnap and ??? | Fire, Sand, Ice
    ?? and ?? | Dust. Bee.

Mentors:
    Navy | Shimmer | 5 Training Sessions |
    (advanced) Hunting, Fishing, Stealth, Swimming
    Oak | Alder | 3 Training Sessions | Swimming, Hunting
    Tracking
    Wind | Flower | 3 Training Sessions | Swimming, Hunting
    Tracking
    Ivy | Iris | 3 Training Sessions | Swimming, Hunting
    Tracking
    Acorn | Tiger | 1 training sessions | Tracking
    Bat | Bird | 1 training sessions | Tracking
    Birch | Hiss | 1 training sessions | Tracking
    Daisy | Whisper | 1 training sessions | Hunting
Last edited by cloudy days on Sat May 12, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me