Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Tribe of the Shrouded Mist

All the information is on this Google Docs document.

The Tribe of the Shrouded Mist is comprised of cats who mostly keep to themselves. They are cats who have been brought together by tragedy after tragedy, and even long after the original iteration of their Tribe had been disbanded after moons and moons of existence, the feelings of caring for their own runs deep within the blood of the wild cats who roam the Cascades, where the Tribe territory once was.

The leader is called the Teller of the Skipping Stones, or Stoneskipper for short. He or she is responsible for both the organization of the Tribe and for the well-being of the Tribe. He or she is also tasked with interpreting the signs from the Tribe of Endless Hunting shown by the number of skips of a skipping stone, or by the ripples the stones create in the Pool of Shimmering Ripples.

The rank systems are as follows: Tribe-Healer, healer's to-be, Prey-Hunters, Tribe-Guards, To-Bes, Kit-Mothers, Kits, Elders.

Their area being a mountainous area prone to rains almost all-year, the cats of the Tribe of the Shrouded Mist have developed thick pawpads to travel across the rocky terrain, and have developed some resistances against the damp soil they must sleep in. They tend to be of gray or brown in fur color, to blend into the terrain better; however all pelt colors can be represented in the tribe.

Their prey consists of shrews, mice, squirrels, frogs, and occasionally, hawks (which multiple cats must work to bring down) and deer (which multiple cats must work to bring down). Their predators consist of wolves, bears, badgers, eagles, owls, hawks, and falcons, and dangers are posed by deer and moose, who can trample cats in their haste to get away from another predator.

The Tribe of the Shrouded Mist have ceremonies that sometimes resemble a Clan's, as its original founder was once a Clan cat who preserved his old ways in more than one way; however one ceremony that differs from any clan or tribe is an odd little ceremony performed during a kit's to-be ceremony. Known as the Heartstone Ceremony, a cat must choose a pebble from a pile kept at the base of the Pool of Shimmering Rpples that feels connected to them the most. Once picked, the Stoneskipper will announce that the to-be ceremony has been completed, and the pebble be kept in the new to-be's nest until his or her death as a prey-hunter, tribe-guard, or even tribe-healer.

Once a Tribe cat dies, and is buried, the entire tribe will gather at the Pool of Shimmering Ripples, where the Heartstone of the fallen cat is used to skip stones across the pool to determine if a cat's spirit would go hunt with the Tribe of Endless Hunting, or be cast outside, denied for various reasons. If a stone skips at least once, it is seen as a sign the tribe cat goes to the Tribe of Endless Hunting; if the stone does not skip, the cat is thought to have been cast out.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grey_Hoodie's Trial Response [02]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:56 am

Maplewhisper wrote:
Tribe of Rolling Thunder
Number of Cats: 4
Post #: 4
Servings Needed: 2
Kit-Mother Log:
Notes to Moderator: You certainly did, I loved reading that!!

Sharp's eyes widened as a fluffy silver tabby strolled into camp behind Stormteller. "Who is that?" Stormteller flicked her tail at him, angling her ears towards the she-cat. "This is Flurry In Morning Sky - she is our first cave guard. I found her stalking some birds over by the stony ledge." Flurry dipped her head in greeting. "It's nice to meet you, uh..." Sharp jumped and shuffled his paws. "Sharp Eyes Of Soaring Falcon - Sharp." As the cave-guard opened her jaws to reply, a shriek split the air. Sharp let out a growl. "Frost! The kits!" All three cats, silver, grey and brown, raced for the camp...

The Tribe consumes x1 Squirrel.
Frost's kits are born.
Flurry goes on patrol.
Stormteller asks the Tribe of Endless Hunting for a to-be.

[Frost gave birth to five kittens. Sadly, two of them died shortly after being born.]
[While out on patrol, Flurry found a potential Guard.]
[The Tribe of Endless Hunting has heard Stormteller's request and a to-be has been sent to join the Tribe of Rolling Thunder.]

((I made the dad cat a longhaired solid black cat. He carries colorpoint to make sure Frost's pattern passes to at least a couple kits.))
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:14 am

Number of Cats: 2 ( 1 male | 1 female)
Next Ancestor visit: December 24th
Servings Needed: x

---

The tom trekked through the territory, not quite familiar with it yet. He was on the lookout for good prey hunting spots, the tip of his tail twitching. his mouth open to drink in air and his ears following every little sound around him. Before long, he came across the lake, stopping to get a quick drink. The surface rippled before his tongue even touched it, getting his attention. He carefully crouched down, sitting by the edge until he saw a dark-ish shape drifting under the surface, swiping at it with his claws outstretched. He pulled his paw back swiftly, but the fish had already disappeared. Sand growled, lapping at the water a few times and wandering along the shore, keeping watch for movement in the water. This became a cycle he repeated, determined to catch that dang fish. He was sure he had gone the whole way around by the time he whipped his paw back, bringing a fish with his claws. He tossed it into the air, catching it in his jaws and hurrying back to camp with a satisfied purr.

Back at camp Blossomteller kept an eye on things, along with tidying up a bit. Sand was from a former tribe, who seemed to have fallen apart for some reason. The she cat never pressed Sand for many details, knowing the time was more of a mystery.

---

[Blossomteller asks the ancestors for a camp guard.
Blossomteller goes in search for herbs.
Sand goes hunting.]

Healer:
Teller of Falling Blossoms | 42 moons | She-cat | Blossomteller

Prey-Hunters:
Sand that dances in the breeze | 44 moons | Tom | Sand

Guards:
x

Healer to-be:
x

To-be's:
x

Kit-Mothers:
x

Kits:
x

Elders:
x

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 0
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 1
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 1
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 1
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 1
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 1
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Vole | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
All birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
x

Deceased Cats:
x

Family:
x

Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username

Borders
North | Tribe Name | Username
East | Tribe Name | Username
South | Tribe Name | Username
West | Tribe Name | Username
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 03. ]

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:49 pm

number of cats: 7.
females 3. | males 4.
servings needed 3.
next visit to moonpool --.
starting post —> [url]archive thread[/url]

the large gray tom sat on the armrest of one of the bigger chairs in the large, old home. His sharp green eyes followed the fluffy white figure of the to-be, snow. The two were the newest cats of the clan, though that was the only thing they had in common. The white bundle of fur was energetic, quirky and lively, whilst mist was a rather quiet and preferred to be out of the social groups.

So, naturally, when he was assigned snow as his to-be he was not pleased. Of course, he never said anything, knowing only useless bickering would be the result of such a thing. Mist let out a low grumble, eyes narrowed as he watched the young one pad forwards jovially.

Positioning himself into a crouch, Snow calculated how far he needed to jump and then leapt forwards onto the old couch Mist was laying on. His upper-body gripped onto the dusty seat, though his belly slammed straight into the couch. A groan escaped his lips, which curved downwards into a deep grimace of pain.

Mist chuckled darkly, rolling his eyes at the to-be as he got up and agilely jumped down from the ledge. "Come, on, young'en. You have a lot of things to learn." Mist announced, calling over his shoulder for Snow to follow.

[ Mist goes out to train Snow ]
[ Finch & Ember hunt ]
[ Waveteller searches for herbs ]
[ Badger and Ice patrol ]

Healer:
    teller of violent waves (waveteller)
    25 moons | female | X

Prey-Hunters:
    finch that chirps in morning
    23 moons | female | X
    ember that sparks fire
    | 26 moons | female | X
    mist that clings to mountain
    24 moons | male | X

Guards:
    badger that bears his fangs
    31 moons | male | X
    ice that forms in blizzard
    | 24 moons | male | X

Healer to-be:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

To-be's:
    snow of craggy peaks
    8 moons | male | X

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    eggs | x0 | 1 servings
    pigeons | x0 | 2 servings
    marten | x1 | 2 servings
    snake | x0 | 2 servings
    trout | x0 | 3 servings
    geese | x0 | 3-4 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Tribe of Silver Moonlight

Postby sharklord » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Located in a large meadow that had been formed underground, the cats of the Tribe are always able to see the sun and the moon. They roam the caves in the walls of the meadow, hunting mice, bats, and other animals that roam down there. To the north of their camp, a large waterfall from the edge of the hole over the meadow spills into a lake, not far from the camp. To the south, there is the cave where they hold one-a-month meetings. Their camp is to the east of the meadow, very close to the waterfall and meeting-cave. It is held in a dip in the ground, with each den being a tunnel in the ground. The Healer, also called the Moon Searcher, lives in a cave above the camp, able to watch his Tribe-mates at all times.

{link -- Ice Age, Dawn Of The Dinosaurs (the cave where the dinosaurs live is almost like the tribe's land. Basically, they live in a large sinkhole that had been there so long that the ground grew grass and flowers. The sink hole is pretty deep as well.)}
----
Their main sources of prey are mice and bats, but certain cats go to the lake to catch the small fish, such as minnows, that swim there. Sometimes a panicked deer will fall over the edge of the hole above their meadow, and if the cats get to it before it rots,
the Tribe is well fed. Sometimes a occasional panther or snow leopard will appear, and if it poses a threat to the Tribe, they take it out. The Tribe has learned to eat panthers and snow leopards they have killed, but only if it is winter-time. Sometimes the Tribe manages to kill one of the gators that had fallen over the waterfall, and they will always eat it, since it is such a rare treat for them.
----
The predators of the Tribe can vary on the season. In the colder seasons, the Tribe sees bears, panthers and snow leopards, but in the warmth of summer and spring, they see many snakes, gators and cold-blooded creatures that found their way into the area from a tunnel. Rarely, the Tribe might see fox or badger that had survived the fall, and handle them easily, since they have killed things that could snap a fox in half with their tail (exaggeration).
----
The Roles in the Tribe are a little different. They have the Moon Searcher, or Healer, the cat who leads them and heals them, and receives dangers and prophecies. They then have the Fighters, who are basically Guards. Hunters catch the prey the Tribe eats of course, but they also use their skills to warn the Fighters of dangers coming to the camp. Fishers are the cats who catch fish in the lake, and dive for any fallen 'treasures' in the lake. To-Bes are cats learning to be a specific role, same as always, along with Kit-Mothers, called Nursers, Kits, and Elders. But their is also the Luminare, who changes the bedding of the Healer and To-Bes, and cleans the camp when it becomes dirty. They help the Healer gather herbs, and offers morale support to everyone.
----
Most of the cats in the Tribe have the same sleek and impenetrable fur, but their roles make their body builds to differ. The Fighters (Guards) have rippling muscles and sharp claws, and very strong legs, since they are trained to not make a sound when ambushing predators. They also have thicker fur than the others. The Hunters of the Tribe have small, lean bodies than can fit into smaller spaces without much resistance. The Hunters have a curl to their claws, which helps them when catching bats and mice. Fishers have alarmingly strong limbs, fore legs for the catching, hind legs to keep them in place. Their fur is the thinnest, since they have a higher chance of having to swim. The Healer, or Moon Searcher, and the Luminare are both lean, thin-muscled cats with thick fur, and strong front legs.
----
Customs of the Tribe:
- When a kit turns 3 moons, the Luminare brings it to the Healer cave at Midnight, and the kit's reaction determines it's role.
- The Moon Searcher shares tongues with the Tribe of Gold Sunlight (Never-Ending Hunting) at every New Moon.
- The Tribe Gathers at the meeting-cave every Full Moon.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / 021.

Postby deimido » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:39 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Winter.
Next Replies Due: December 23rd.

The snow is relentless and heavy as it falls to the ground, covering the land in a thick coat of snow that makes it difficult to gather herbs or hunt efficiently. Be careful sending out the same cat in multiple patrols since they're very likely to catch a cold.

[ CAT Fanclub ]

[002 / 014 ]
[ tribes in italics are being used in the trial mod event ]
Tribe of Burning Suns , Tribe of Muddy Ferns , Tribe of the Falling Fire , Tribe of Moonlit Waters , Tribe of Flaming Sands , Tribe of Breaking Waves , Tribe of the Crystal Streams , Tribe of Golden Dawns , Tribe of Frozen Waters , Tribe of Jagged Shores , Tribe of the Dying Rose , Tribe of Tempest Tossed Seas , Tribe of Sinking Willows , Tribe of Quiet Forests , Tribe of the Shrouded Mist

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Burning Suns | Katrione wrote:

[ The tribe consumed x1 bird + x1 mouse ]
[ Bird, Nut, Shadow, Scatter and Thunder hunted higher up in the mountain ]
[ Hiss, Bear, Light and Blizzard patrolled the northern border ]
[ Bird and Bear became mates: no kits ]
[ Thunder became a full prey-hunter ]
[ Hiss takes Nettle training ]

[ The hunting party is successful; they +2 mice and +1 vole to the fresh-kill pile. ]

[ The patrol finds nothing of interest. ]

[ May the Tribe of Endless Hunting grant Bird and Bear many seasons of happiness. ]

[ The Burning Suns have a new prey-hunter in their ranks: Thunder That Shakes The Ground! ]

[ Hiss teaches Nettle the hunting skill. ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of the Shrouded Mist | winter solstice. wrote:

All the information is on this Google Docs document.

The Tribe of the Shrouded Mist is comprised of cats who mostly keep to themselves. They are cats who have been brought together by tragedy after tragedy, and even long after the original iteration of their Tribe had been disbanded after moons and moons of existence, the feelings of caring for their own runs deep within the blood of the wild cats who roam the Cascades, where the Tribe territory once was.

The leader is called the Teller of the Skipping Stones, or Stoneskipper for short. He or she is responsible for both the organization of the Tribe and for the well-being of the Tribe. He or she is also tasked with interpreting the signs from the Tribe of Endless Hunting shown by the number of skips of a skipping stone, or by the ripples the stones create in the Pool of Shimmering Ripples.

The rank systems are as follows: Tribe-Healer, healer's to-be, Prey-Hunters, Tribe-Guards, To-Bes, Kit-Mothers, Kits, Elders.

Their area being a mountainous area prone to rains almost all-year, the cats of the Tribe of the Shrouded Mist have developed thick pawpads to travel across the rocky terrain, and have developed some resistances against the damp soil they must sleep in. They tend to be of gray or brown in fur color, to blend into the terrain better; however all pelt colors can be represented in the tribe.

Their prey consists of shrews, mice, squirrels, frogs, and occasionally, hawks (which multiple cats must work to bring down) and deer (which multiple cats must work to bring down). Their predators consist of wolves, bears, badgers, eagles, owls, hawks, and falcons, and dangers are posed by deer and moose, who can trample cats in their haste to get away from another predator.

The Tribe of the Shrouded Mist have ceremonies that sometimes resemble a Clan's, as its original founder was once a Clan cat who preserved his old ways in more than one way; however one ceremony that differs from any clan or tribe is an odd little ceremony performed during a kit's to-be ceremony. Known as the Heartstone Ceremony, a cat must choose a pebble from a pile kept at the base of the Pool of Shimmering Rpples that feels connected to them the most. Once picked, the Stoneskipper will announce that the to-be ceremony has been completed, and the pebble be kept in the new to-be's nest until his or her death as a prey-hunter, tribe-guard, or even tribe-healer.

Once a Tribe cat dies, and is buried, the entire tribe will gather at the Pool of Shimmering Ripples, where the Heartstone of the fallen cat is used to skip stones across the pool to determine if a cat's spirit would go hunt with the Tribe of Endless Hunting, or be cast outside, denied for various reasons. If a stone skips at least once, it is seen as a sign the tribe cat goes to the Tribe of Endless Hunting; if the stone does not skip, the cat is thought to have been cast out.

[ The Tribe of the Shrouded Mist has been founded! The new healer has brought along five herbs of their choice with them to begin stocking up the medicine store. ]

[ your mod will be deimos ]

Tribe of Silver Moonlight | Christmas in July wrote:
Located in a large meadow that had been formed underground, the cats of the Tribe are always able to see the sun and the moon. They roam the caves in the walls of the meadow, hunting mice, bats, and other animals that roam down there. To the north of their camp, a large waterfall from the edge of the hole over the meadow spills into a lake, not far from the camp. To the south, there is the cave where they hold one-a-month meetings. Their camp is to the east of the meadow, very close to the waterfall and meeting-cave. It is held in a dip in the ground, with each den being a tunnel in the ground. The Healer, also called the Moon Searcher, lives in a cave above the camp, able to watch his Tribe-mates at all times.

{link -- Ice Age, Dawn Of The Dinosaurs (the cave where the dinosaurs live is almost like the tribe's land. Basically, they live in a large sinkhole that had been there so long that the ground grew grass and flowers. The sink hole is pretty deep as well.)}
----
Their main sources of prey are mice and bats, but certain cats go to the lake to catch the small fish, such as minnows, that swim there. Sometimes a panicked deer will fall over the edge of the hole above their meadow, and if the cats get to it before it rots,
the Tribe is well fed. Sometimes a occasional panther or snow leopard will appear, and if it poses a threat to the Tribe, they take it out. The Tribe has learned to eat panthers and snow leopards they have killed, but only if it is winter-time. Sometimes the Tribe manages to kill one of the gators that had fallen over the waterfall, and they will always eat it, since it is such a rare treat for them.
----
The predators of the Tribe can vary on the season. In the colder seasons, the Tribe sees bears, panthers and snow leopards, but in the warmth of summer and spring, they see many snakes, gators and cold-blooded creatures that found their way into the area from a tunnel. Rarely, the Tribe might see fox or badger that had survived the fall, and handle them easily, since they have killed things that could snap a fox in half with their tail (exaggeration).
----
The Roles in the Tribe are a little different. They have the Moon Searcher, or Healer, the cat who leads them and heals them, and receives dangers and prophecies. They then have the Fighters, who are basically Guards. Hunters catch the prey the Tribe eats of course, but they also use their skills to warn the Fighters of dangers coming to the camp. Fishers are the cats who catch fish in the lake, and dive for any fallen 'treasures' in the lake. To-Bes are cats learning to be a specific role, same as always, along with Kit-Mothers, called Nursers, Kits, and Elders. But their is also the Luminare, who changes the bedding of the Healer and To-Bes, and cleans the camp when it becomes dirty. They help the Healer gather herbs, and offers morale support to everyone.
----
Most of the cats in the Tribe have the same sleek and impenetrable fur, but their roles make their body builds to differ. The Fighters (Guards) have rippling muscles and sharp claws, and very strong legs, since they are trained to not make a sound when ambushing predators. They also have thicker fur than the others. The Hunters of the Tribe have small, lean bodies than can fit into smaller spaces without much resistance. The Hunters have a curl to their claws, which helps them when catching bats and mice. Fishers have alarmingly strong limbs, fore legs for the catching, hind legs to keep them in place. Their fur is the thinnest, since they have a higher chance of having to swim. The Healer, or Moon Searcher, and the Luminare are both lean, thin-muscled cats with thick fur, and strong front legs.
----
Customs of the Tribe:
- When a kit turns 3 moons, the Luminare brings it to the Healer cave at Midnight, and the kit's reaction determines it's role.
- The Moon Searcher shares tongues with the Tribe of Gold Sunlight (Never-Ending Hunting) at every New Moon.
- The Tribe Gathers at the meeting-cave every Full Moon.

[ The Tribe of Silver Moonlight has been founded! The new healer has brought along five herbs of their choice with them to begin stocking up the medicine store. ]

[ your mod will be iceypopCS ]
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe of silver moonlight

Postby sharklord » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Number of Cats:1

Moon Searcher lifts his head, his eyes greeting the cold morning sun. Today, he had decided, was the day he would ask for a tribe mate to join him. A Hunter, since the Tribe definitely needed one. Climbing down the rocks to camp, Moon Searcher padded to the meeting cave, and into a dark tunnel, into the cave of the pointed stones. "Dearest ancestors, today I would ask for you to send a Hunter to me, of pelt that blends with the flowers and grass."

Healer:
          Moon Searcher | 57 | Male | X

Healer to-be:
          Waning Moon | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Hunters:

Fighters:

Fishers:

To-be's:

Nursers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Borage | It produces more and better milk,
    it also brings down fevers.
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes.
    Chamomile | Strengthens the heart
    and soothes the mind. Also given to
    traveling cats for strength.
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats
    with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains,
    especially good for headaches.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Number of Cats: 1 (1M / 0F)
Next Request: Date
Archive Thread: Link

The silver tabby's body stirred from his resting place beside the small pool he had been led to the night before by the whispering voices of his ancestors. The tom's eyes opened slowly, revealing their pale yellow-green color. The former rogue shook his fur to rid himself of any fallen leaves from the night before, and stretched leisurely, revealing the white of his paws and underbelly. The tom closed his eyes to try to remember what the last thing his ancestors, the Tribe of Endless Hunting; had told him in his dreams. 'Bring order to the lands where your father's father's father and his Triebmates walked once before; however, beware the ones who howl, for they will bring the Tribe much grief. Use the Mist to your advantage."

The silver tabby tom rose to his paws slowly. He still didn't believe that he had agreed to all of it. He, a rogue named Marble, was now the Tribe-Healer of the Tribe of the Shrouded Mist! Whiskers twitching with anticipation, the tom turned to look at his surroundings slowly. A narrow path led to a small clearing between the pine and ash trees growing all around the forest. Though there were no longer any scents lingering of past cats, the newly-named Teller of the Skipping Stones knew this had been his Tribe's old camp. Looking up to the sky, so gray and bleary in the cold winter day, the leader of the Tribe of Shrouded Mist meowed firmly, "Hear me, cats of the Tribe of Endless Hunting! You led me to this place for a reason, I know! And you tasked me with rebuilding the Tribe of my ancestors! As its new Stoneskipper, I vow to keep your code and your traditions alive in these woods!" Pausing to take breath, Stoneskipper continued, "I will lay down the boundaries of our Tribe and hope to bring more of your descendants to here!" His words were lost to the mist-shrouded woods, but the tom know his vow had been heard.

After a moment of hesitation, the tabby tom decided to hunt. 'After all,' he thought, 'I can't do anything if I didn't have the energy to do things!' After hunting, he reasoned with himself, he would go exploring the boundaries.

The Tribe of the Shrouded Mist would live again.

[ Stoneskipper hunts, while on the lookout for any possible cats who may stray into the Tribe grounds after becoming lost in the mist ]
[ Stoneskipper explores into the Silverleaf Forest after he hunts ]

(Feel free to say he had or didn't have any encounters with a wolf, as they are sighted commonly there)

Healer:
          Teller of the Skipping Stones (Stoneskipper) | 30 moons | Tom | X

Tribe-Healer To-Be:

Prey-Hunters:

Tribe-Guards:

To-Be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    West | Branch's Last Stand
    Southwest | Branch's Last Stand
    Northwest | Branch's Last Stand

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for greencoughs. Also works for whitecough.
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Calms a cat, lessens pain when eaten. Not recommended for pregnant queens.
    Borage Leaves x1 | Helps a queen's milk come; also brings down fevers.
    Juniper Berries x1 | Cures a cat's bellyache.
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs; good for preventing greencough.
    Marigold x1 | Stops bleeding and infection; also used to ease inflammation of stiff joints.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Frog | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit/Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Hawk | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves | Training Position
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves | Training Position

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Residence
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Residence

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by winter solstice. on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raven's Trial Replies #2

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:33 pm

❝ rein-dear. wrote:
[ Mist goes out to train Snow ]
[ Finch & Ember hunt ]
[ Waveteller searches for herbs ]
[ Badger and Ice patrol ]

Snow has learned the stalking skill!
Finch and Ember catch 2 mice.
Waveteller finds cobweb and juniper.
Badger and Ice come across a potential guard while on patrol!

(please remember to feed your cats every 2 posts, next time one of them will need extra care)

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Icey's Substitute Replies

Postby Katrione » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:08 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Winter
The snow is relentless and heavy as it falls to the ground, covering the land in a thick coat of snow that makes it difficult to gather herbs or hunt efficiently. Be careful sending out the same cat in multiple patrols since they're very likely to catch a cold.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

~Glaceon~ wrote:
The tom quietly walked into the cave, his azure gaze swirling round. "At last..." he purred to himself. "I will be able to see you again." a sad smile crossed his face. Are you coming? the voice of Sun rose into his head even though she had been dead for moons. He blinked away the tears that came into his eyes. Together they had planned to travel. To find the Shimmering Pool had been their goal. They had said it brought hope and peace to all those who drank from it. After she had died they had said you could see your loved ones again.

The cold floor met his paws as he entered the cave. The new chapter had begun for him, and whispers of the wind floated around him. His heart raced. A shining passage lay before him. He ran in, a burst of energy moving his weary paws.

The light faded, the Sun no longer facing towards the passage. It seemed as if a beautiful golden eye was reflecting onto the pool, casting a beautiful aura around the walls. He forced himself to look into the light. "We said we would do this together. I am doing this for you!" he cried to the sky. A white cat appeared. Sun. Her golden gaze was more beautiful then ever, her pelt shining with stars. Dew! her voice echoed, all too real. I can see you again! the passion that lit up her eyes glowed. And I will always be with you! Don't ever forget, my love. A ghostly paw outstretched to meet him, and as he walked closer too she smiled. As Dew reached out to lick her cheek she faded into mist.

The ground vibrated with footsteps. "Hello?" a soft voice called. "Excuse me, but-" Dew turned around, and at that moment she froze, her eyes shyly looking to the ground. "Sun?" he gasped. She looked exactly the same. "Sun?" Swan asked. "No, I'm Swan." she paused. "Who are you?" Dew looked away. "I'm Dew." Swan nodded shyly."Anyway, this cave belongs to the Tribe of Shimmering Dawn. What are you doing here?" Swan asked. "I came so I could... See Sun again." he bowed his head. Swan seemed to get the message, and followed his gaze to see the Pool of Shimmering Truth. "I'm sorry." Dew nodded, lost for words, before continuing.
"... I miss her every day." an awkward silence followed, only to be broken by another cats footsteps.

"What are you doing here?" Another she-cat entered, her hackles raised. "This is a sacred area belonging to the Tribe of Shimmering Dawn!" Swan shrank away, but was noticed too soon. "I have told you that before Swan!" the she-cat flinched. "I just came to collect my mind... When I noticed him. I'm sorry Dawnteller, I forgot." she flicked her tail towards Dew. "Another cat to join our tribe?" dawnteller gave a grin that seemed to go against her serious character. "Will you join our tribe?" she asked with a voice dripping like honey. "Please?" Dawnteller asked, quickly making him stop running in a false tone of innocence. "Umm... Okay," she grinned like the fox about to eat it's prey. "I overheard that your name is... Sun? Your new name shall be Sun that Shines Through Storm." he froze. "I have to go." he yowled in a voice choked with tears. "... Hunting Patrol." Swan said flatly, giving Dawnteller an evil look before following.

[Dawnteller goes to The Pool Of Shimmering Truth to ask for a Haze-Hunter]
[Dawnteller goes Herb Hunting]
[Dew and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
[Wind and Oak go on a Border Patrol]

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting has sent The Tribe of Shimmering Dawn a haze-hunter ]
[ Dawnteller gathered celandine and feverfew while herb hunting ]
[ Dew and Swan caught two frogs and a big fish while hunting ]
[ Wind and Oak found a to-be while on patrol ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
Brookteller returned to camp with Heather That Grows Tall, though they called her Heather, she currently had kits in her belly. From time to time Brookteller had to rush to her side and stop her from leaning. As the moon began rising and stars filled the sky, Brookteller turned her head to meet Heather's gaze. "We should rest, we'll return to camp tomorrow" Brookteller yawned, Brookteller slept the roots of a tall tree. Heather laid out only a few mouse-lengths away from her. "I hope my family up there is proud of me.." Brookteller whispered, Heather's head snapped to Brookteller, "what're talking about?" she asked. "I just... well, my parents never were proud of me.. they just pretended to be" Brookteller sighed, looking at her paws. "Well your great, or else The Tribe Of Endless Hunting would not have chosen you to be a healer" Heather grinned. "thanks.. its not often I.. open up about my feelings.." Brookteller sighed, looking back to Heather. "And hey, if any cat calls you a bad Healer, tell me" Heather chuckled, holding up a paw to her face and unsheathing her claws. "Hah.. well, good night Heather!" Brookteller called, Heather nodded her head, "Night, Brookteller" she grinned, resting her chin on her paws. Brookteller rolled onto her back and looked out onto the sky. She looked over at 2 stars sparkling dimly.. "Oak and Robin.. I'm sorry I couldn't make you proud.. but I know Lion and Heather support me!" Brookteller thought to herself, her eyelids closed. "huh? oh great job, young one" a voice echoed through her head, it was the bored, uninterested female voice of Robin.. her mother.
One moon later..
It had been a moon since Brookteller had found Heather, and Lion found 2 other cats. While Lion had been patrolling he came across a kit, and a Guard. The Guard had claimed he was from another tribe, and found the kit while on a journey to find a new tribe to join. Heather gladly took in the kit, who she named Storm That Shakes Ground. And the Guard named Thaw That Brings The Flood, or so called, Thaw. Heather was a great mother to Storm, and Thaw from time to time came to make sure he was okay. As the sun rose, Brookteller popped her head out from the tunnel, standing by the entrance was Thaw. The tom turned and greeted Brookteller with a grin, though his eyes showed complete exhaustion. Brookteller crawled from the tunnel and sat beside him. "H-Hey Brookteller" he yawned. "Are you tired, Thaw?" she asked the tom, he slowly shook his head, another yawn escaping his jaws. "I'm fine, really!" Thaw insisted, though his eyelids were close to closing completely. "Please Thaw you need rest. I worry about you sometimes" Brookteller mewed, it wasn't the first time this moon Thaw had been in need of sleep. "Okay.. Thanks, Brookteller" he said, he stood up, his shoulders low and his tail drooped as he lazily walked into the tunnels to his den. She sat beside the brook, just taking in all the beauty of the sunrise's orange glow casted onto the water. Two pairs of pawsteps broke the peacefulness Brookteller was going through and she scrambled around. "Mornin', Brookteller!" Heather called. 'Heather, what're doing up so early? And what about Storm?" Brookteller yowled out, "Oh, Thaw said he'd sleep with the kit if I wanted to leave the nursery, which I happily agreed with!" Heather said with a smile. "You still should be in there.. you have kits in your belly!" Brookteller mewed back, worry in her tone as she pointed to Heather's belly with her paw. "Ya see, this is why The Tribe Of Endless Hunting chose you!" Heather chuckled, walking beside Brookteller. "Huh?" Brookteller asked, "you worry so much about all of your tribe members" Heather chuckled. "Well yeah, I guess... but every Healer should!" Brookteller insisted. Soon Lion woke up and joined them by the brook, "How is the Healer and the Kit-Mother this fine morning?" he asked. "Brookteller seems worried in my opinion" Heather grinned. Brookteller just flicked her tail in annoyance, and stood up. "Brookteller, are you okay?" Lion asked, quickly stepping forward to comfort the Healer."I-I'm fine, I'll just be herb-hunting" she grumbled, and stormed off.
Brookteller goes herb-hunting
Lion and Heather go on a patrol.

[ Brookteller gathered goldenrod and lungwort while herb hunting ]
[ Lion and Heather found a prey-hunter while on patrol ]

Grey_Hoodie wrote:
The days were supposed to be growing shorter as the seasons shifted and prepared for a new year, but it seemed that only now the sun was beginning to set, dropping low beneath the forest’s line of trees. With paws bruised and scraped from seemingly endless walking, the grey and white molly continued to wander aimlessly. Although her mind was spilling with ideas and plots and plans for her tribe, she was still very much on her own with no real place to set up a home.
Storm had made sure to never look back the way she came. The cats who disowned her were longer allowed to hole up in her brain demanding attention; she was done with that part of her life. Or so she thought.
A set of heaving pawsteps sounded out from deep within the forest. Storm spared a glance around the brush before pressing her body into the ground, whiskers twitching and ears straining. She crept slowly towards a thorn bush, clamping her jaws shut to keep quiet even as her pelt was pierced and cut with every movement. The molly held her breath, dragging her limbs in as close to her body as possible. The dry, crumbled leaves clinging to the bush’s branches rattled noisily despite her attempts, and the pawsteps stopped.
The silence dredged on, broken only by the sounds of the forest. The grey molly’s breaths came short and quick and as quiet as she could manage. Her ears twisted wildly, seeking something – anything – to indicate where the other cat was located, where they might be creeping toward. The paw steps picked up again, falling right beside Storm’s hiding place.
Storm?” Her name was soaked in the grief and worry and exhaustion heavily present in the tom’s voice and without a thought, the molly slid out from beneath the bush to present herself to her former friend. His sharp green eyes lit up upon seeing her, and he pressed himself close to cover Storm’s face with relieved licks. “Oh, I wasn’t sure… I just… Thank goodness you’re alright.
Wah! Haze! Wait! What are-” The grey molly reared back, swiping her tail furiously as she forced some distance between herself and the tom. He shifted from paw to paw, eager to approach her again, but he was ultimately pinned by the molly’s piercing gaze. “What are you doing here?” Storm inquired.
Storm…” The smoky tom voice wavered and he started forward, “I know that… Well, I mean… I followed you-
Clearly,” The grey and white molly huffed, pacing in slow circles around the other cat.
Haze grumbled in annoyance, glaring half-heartedly at Storm. She knew he’d never had much tolerance for interruptions, especially when he was struggling to get his thoughts out into the air, but she didn’t care.
I thought you would have waited up,” Haze said, hopefully oblivious to the way Storm’s eyes widened in surprise, “At least a little bit. We would have followed after you immediately, but Osprey didn’t make getting away very easy. You are our tribe’s healer, whether or not Osprey sees that.
We?” The grey molly’s pawsteps stopped, mind hung up on the word, and she sat back on her haunches, still a little wary of her friend. Was he really here for her? Storm shook her head, glancing down at her paws. She was still a mangled mess, even after the month that had passed since her exile, but there were still cats out there that apparently thought she was good enough to come after and stand behind.
Yes. I’m not sure where the others might be, since we left whenever we each had the chance.” Haze approached the molly again, tentatively licking at a patch of fur just below her ear that he knew to be ticklish. Storm tucked her head beneath the tom’s chin, a sigh huffing out from between her jaws. A wave of relief flooded through her body and a weight she hadn’t even realized she’d been carrying was suddenly lifted.
Storm felt more than heard the rumble of her friend’s stomach and she glanced up at him questioningly.
Put on the spot, Haze sputtered for words, “Ah! Well, I… You see… It’s just, you travel quickly and I just didn’t have much time to—.” The smoky tom puffed out his chest and strode past the molly with as stern an expression as he could muster to hide his own embarrassment. “We can go hunting?” He suggested, nodding his head towards the depths of the forest even as the inky blackness of night flooded the area, “At least while we wait for some others to catch up?
Storm offered a chuckle and strode up beside him, “Sure.” She wasn’t sure how much luck they’d have with the exhaustion threatening to drag them both through the dirt, but a meal was a meal and it had been so long since she’d last had a companion to share one with.
Even as her eyelids drooped and the prospect of hunting became more the efforts of a dream rather than reality, Storm’s chest was bursting with energized excitement. She knew she was meant to be a healer and lead a tribe, and the loyalty of her friends and former tribesmates had her confidence soaring.

[Storm and Haze go hunting.]
[Haze goes on a border patrol.]

[ Storm and Haze caught two birds and a small fish while hunting ]
[ Haze found a prey-hunter while on patrol ]

Christmas in July wrote:
Moon Searcher lifts his head, his eyes greeting the cold morning sun. Today, he had decided, was the day he would ask for a tribe mate to join him. A Hunter, since the Tribe definitely needed one. Climbing down the rocks to camp, Moon Searcher padded to the meeting cave, and into a dark tunnel, into the cave of the pointed stones. "Dearest ancestors, today I would ask for you to send a Hunter to me, of pelt that blends with the flowers and grass."

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting sent the Tribe of Silver Moonlight a prey-hunter ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me