Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby Springtalon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:47 pm

The Tribe of Glowing Gems
The Tribe of Glowing Gems is named so for the cave in their territory, that has glowing gemstones deep within. This is where the Tribe's Teller[healer] goes to speak with the Tribe of Endless Hunting, as the tribe is so far away from the Cave of Pointed Stones.

The Tribe's ranks are a little different, as they tend to isolate themselves from others. They call their healer Teller, and they have two additional ranks. Prey-Watcher, who keeps track of all the prey in the territory, and Camp-Guard, who is in charge of keeping the Teller safe, even at the cost of their own life.

When kitting, a Kit-Mother will travel far away from camp, sometimes even daring to stumble onto a different tribe's territory. The first-born is named after the first thing she sees, the second-born after the first thing she hears, the third-born after the first thing she feels, and so on.
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IC's Tribe Replies [003]

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:03 am

Season wrote:

Summer
Summer has arrived! In this season, hunting patrols of any size have a chance of catching more prey then what they usually would and now is a good time to collect more herbs. Water levels are somewhat high after the amount of rain from newleaf, but nothing of concern.

[ Tribe of Running Winds | Tribe of Falling Frost | Tribe of Burning Skulls | Tribe of Snow on Fallen Trees | Tribe of Burning Eclipse | Tribe of Crimson Sunsets | Tribe of Star Fire | Tribe of Glowing Gems ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

NightWolf950 wrote:
Number of Cats: Tom; 2 Female; 0

The tribe consumes 1 bird (3 servings).

The pair sat along side the waters edge for a while. Sunshadow fishing a bit himself as Flame slowly began to catch on. The pair fish for a bit longer before deciding to go out and to some actual hunting. "Let's put your skill to use now shall we. Show me what you have learned." the leader meows. The young to-be smiles proudly, excited to show off his new skill.

{Sunshadow and Flame go hunting and looking for new cats.}

[ Sunshadow and Flame catch a cactus wren and a jumping mouse. +3 servings. ]
[ Sunshadow is feeling fatigued from the heat. ]
[ Sunshadow and Flame discover a prey-hunter. ]

Starwindrider wrote:
Tribe of Star Fire
Number of Cats: Males: 1 // Females:

Venus was glad she had found a golden tabby, which meant good omen to her Tribe. She decided to make him a prey hunter. He introduced himself as Apollo, the god of the sun, which was fitting for his appearance.

Apollo goes hunting. Venus goes searching for herbs.

[ Apollo catches a robin. +3 servings. ]
[ Venus has discovered a stash of cobwebs! +2 cobwebs. ]

hiraeth. wrote:

number of cats: males: one | females: two
next patrol: 07/31/17
next cave of pointed stones visit: 08/07/17

────────────────────────────────────────

"Is it always this sunny here?"

although the sun was shining brightly in the sky, it was actually quite mild and pleasant summer weather they were having. monsoon season was quite sporadic where they lived; sometimes it would rain all summer long, or it wouldn't rain at all. but when it did rain, it poured. sand chuckled in amusement, his whiskers twitching at the thought of a soaked ivy; for her, it was always either too hot or too cold, too dry or too wet. there would be no pleasing her. while he didn't mind too much altogether, lark, who was usually quite happy and cheerful, seemed to be fed up with her antics. before the two left for their nightly hunt, sand pulled lark aside to give her a few words. "Be nice to Ivy, okay? She's had a troubled past." lark considered the male before her warily, but didn't say a word, only giving him a simple nod of compliance. there seemed to be a knowing glint in his eyes, as though he knew more than he had previously let on about ivy, but lark decided not to push him. they would tell her, in time.

[ cave of pointed stones visit: random cat ]
    [ hunting patrol: lark and ivy hunt in the desert ]

[ The stars have granted you a kit-mother. She is heavily pregnant, and will soon give birth. ]
[ Lark and Ivy catch cottontail! +2 servings. ]

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:
The Tribe of Glowing Gems is named so for the cave in their territory, that has glowing gemstones deep within. This is where the Tribe's Teller[healer] goes to speak with the Tribe of Endless Hunting, as the tribe is so far away from the Cave of Pointed Stones.

The Tribe's ranks are a little different, as they tend to isolate themselves from others. They call their healer Teller, and they have two additional ranks. Prey-Watcher, who keeps track of all the prey in the territory, and Camp-Guard, who is in charge of keeping the Teller safe, even at the cost of their own life.

When kitting, a Kit-Mother will travel far away from camp, sometimes even daring to stumble onto a different tribe's territory. The first-born is named after the first thing she sees, the second-born after the first thing she hears, the third-born after the first thing she feels, and so on.

[ The Tribe of Glowing Gems has been founded! Your moderator will be deimos. ]
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:36 am

Number of Cats: Tom; 3 Female; 0

The tribe consumes 1 bird (3 servings).

Sunshadow praises the young to-be for learning so quickly. Although small the tribe was slowly growing not only in numbers but in skill as well. Flame lead the way back t camp, holding his head and tail high. As the duo padded back Sunshadow noticed a quick blur dart out. The Healer paused for a moment, looking around trying to locate what he just saw. Noticing nothing Sunshadow turned his head back towards Flame to see the young cat talking with another cat. Curiously the healer picked up his pace and stood next to Flame.

The larger cat stood in front of them, dipping his head upon Sunshadow's appearance. "I had only heard of rumors and din't not believe such things, until now. You must be that new tribe I keep hearing about. Rather small though..." the other tom meowed. Sunshadow let out a small hiss, but kept himself under control as the tom continued to speak. "I have come to join, in hopes that my hunting skills will help."

Flame's eyes lit up, excited to have a new cat joining them. "Sunshadow! He's fast he could help with prey catching. Let him join please!" the young to-be begged. The healer stood there looking down at the young tom, letting out a small sigh and nodding his head. "Come then. From this day forward you shall be known as Sand that dances in breeze. You will join the tribe as a prey-hunter. Your duties will be to help provide food for the tribe." the tom meowed. With that he flicked his tail to signal the other two toms to follow him.

Once reaching camp Sunshadow excused himself to rest, as he was exhausted from traveling so much. How Flame still had plenty of energy. Sand was amused by the young cat's energy and informed Sunshadow that he and Flame would be gone to do some stealth training.

{Sunshadow stays back to rest.
Sand and Flame go out for some stealth training.}

Healer:
          Teller of Sun Shadow (Sunsahdow)| 49 moons | Male | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Sand that dances in breeze | 52 moons | male | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          Flame that never dies (Flame) | 8 moons | Male | X

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    All birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Sand | Flame | 1 | hunting
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:47 am

Number of Cats: 01
Next Ancient Stones Visit: 7 day[s]
Next Patrol: -/-/17 ~ --
Next Kitting: --
Injured: --

Teller of the Crystal Stones, or Gemteller as she preferred to be called now that she had the name that would be passed on to every teller in the future, padded into the Gem Cave, a deep underground cavern, accessible by a dark tunnel, that was filled with gemstones that glowed brightly, thanks to the holes in the roof where sunlight, moonlight, and even starlight could enter and bounce off of gem to gem. She was planning on asking for a Prey-Watcher, who could hunt, and keep an eye on the prey in the area, to make sure that they weren't taking too much from one place, or to see if they needed to start hunting a certain kind of animal.

Gemteller goes to the Gem Cave[operates as Cave of Pointed Stones] and requested a Prey-Watcher

teller:
Teller of the Crystal Stones | Gemteller | 43 Moons | Female | X

Camp Guard:
Full Name | Nickname | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Prey Watcher:

Guards:

Prey-Hunters:

To-Be's:
{Training to be: }
{Training to be: }

Kit-Mothers:
{Kits: }
{Kits: }

Kits:

Ancients:
Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Owner
Tribe Name | Owner

~~~~~

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Owner
Tribe Name | Owner

~~~~~

Borders
north | tribe | owner
east | tribe | owner
south | tribe | owner
west | tribe | owner

~~~~~

medicine stores
[#] Herb | Use
[#] Herb | Use
[#] Herb | Use
[#] Herb | Use
[#] Herb | Use

~~~~~

fresh kill pile
[#] Prey | Description
[#] Prey | Description
[#] Prey | Description
[#] Prey | Description
[#] Prey | Description

~~~~~

The Tribe of Endless Hunting
name | age at death | gender
~ cause of death | X
name | age at death | gender
~ cause of death | X

~~~~~

Guardians
Guardian | To-Be | Skills
Guardian | To-Be | Skills

~~~~~

Families
father and mother
~kits
father and mother
~kits

Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / 012.

Postby deimido » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:18 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Summer.
its slowly becoming hotter day by day, though there are thankfully no signs of drought as cats can easily find water to drink from in their territories.

-- [ CAT Fanclub || Tribe of Burning Suns , Tribe of Strong Pines , Tribe of Whispered Briar , Tribe of Tall Trees , Tribe of Muddy Ferns , Tribe of the Falling Fire , Tribe of Moonlit Waters , Tribe of Flaming Sands , Tribe of Glowing Gems ] --

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Flaming Sands | vampiress_fox wrote:Tribe of Flaming Sands

[Flameteller went on a boarder aptrol to search for new cats]
[Flameteller went herb hunting]
[Flameteller went hunting for prey]

Flameteller found a prey-hunter while on her border patrol.

Flameteller gathered x1 lavender and x1 borage leaves.

Flameteller caught x1 snake on her hunt.

Tribe of Whispered Briar | amethyst14 wrote:Image

[Guard Trial Jade sets off for her trial.]
[Hunting Patrol Branch and Fire go off to hunt.]
[Border Patrol Sorrel patrols the borders.]
[Sacred Visit Grassteller asks for a prey-hunter.]
[Herb Hunting Grassteller looks for herbs after her Sacred Visit.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Pheasant (3 servings)]

Jade has made decent progress in her trial so far, but still has a ways to go before finding an eagle feather.

Branch and Fire caught x1 quail on their hunt.

Sorrel did not find anything of interest on his patrol.

The Tribe of Endless Hunting has sent your tribe a prey-hunter.

Grassteller gathered x1 alder bark and x1 lamb's ear.

Tribe of Glowing Gems | Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:The Tribe of Glowing Gems

Gemteller goes to the Gem Cave[operates as Cave of Pointed Stones] and requested a Prey-Watcher

The Tribe of Endless Hunting has sent your tribe a prey-watcher.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ 'of the hissing wastes } --- { intro. }

Postby deimido » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:25 am

The Tribe of the Hissing Wastes earns their name from the desert land they live in, these cats are no strangers to harsh weather such as the hot sun beating down upon them or the sandstorms and dust devils that can appear when they least expect it. Nor are they uncomfortable with the predatory animals such as coyotes and the various poisonous reptiles they share their land with, because of this, they are usually hardened and are normally unfazed when it comes to the death or injury of a tribemate. However the cats of the Hissing Wastes are not completely emotionless, they've just simply come to terms that the life they lead comes with its difficulties.

The tribe makes their camp in an area surrounded by desert scrub, with burrows made underneath the plants to act as dens formed by animals long before they settled here. guards are always stationed next to the fresh-kill pile as well as the entrance of the nursery, and the healer (known as the teller of scalding sands, or sandteller) gathers the tribe to listen to their words right in the middle where a stone juts upward from the earth. a short distance away from the camp lays an area known as the shallow pools which is the tribe's primary source of water, cats are expected to stop by there every day to take a drink and make sure no one else takes their water supply.

these cats are lean and long-limbed with tough pawpads and short coats. it is common to find brown, cream, and ginger cats in their ranks - and solid whites are a rarity among rarities.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post four

Postby jouska. » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:16 am

number of cats: males: one | females: three
next patrol: 07/04/17
next cave of pointed stones visit: 08/07/17

it had only been a few days since blossom had arrived heavily pregnant with no mate to be found anywhere. she told very little about her past except for the fact that she was once a kitty-pet and had been abandoned by her owners. the three kept their questions about how she managed to land up in the middle of the desert and who the father was, to themselves. as soon as blossom had arrived, sand had begun to make preparations for her labor. he had collected the spare feathers from the birds they had eaten and made a soft nest out of them for her to sleep in. it was then that he was going to collect the chervil that had been growing wild by the lake a few miles south-west of them, but the kits had decided to come early.

"Lark," he explained in a calm, relaxed voice to the prey-hunter before him who was both very eager and nervous at the same time. you would have thought she was the one who was having kits. "a few miles south-west from here, you'll find a lake. By this lake you'll find sweet-smelling plants with large, leafy, fern-like leaves and small white flowers. I need you to collect the leaves and bring them back to me. Can you do that for me?" she nodded slowly, repeating his words back to him twice before running off in the direction of the chervil. hopefully they wouldn't need it, but if they did, sand hoped that lark was good at following directions.

[ prey eaten: one cottontail ]
    [ kitting: sand assists blossom in her kitting ]
    [ herb gathering: lark looks for chervil ]
    [ hunting patrol: ivy hunt in the desert ]
        healer:
        teller of the swirling sands | thirty-one moons | male |

healer to-be:
        name | age | gender| [url=link][/url]

prey-hunters:
        lark that sings the morning song | twenty-five moons | female |
        ivy that creeps along walls | twenty-two moons | female |

guards:

to-be's:

kit-mothers & kits:
        petals that blossom in the morning sun | twenty-nine moons |

elders:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders:
    north | clan | username
    north-east | clan | username
    east | clan | username
    south-east | clan | username
    cave of pointed stones (s)
    south-west | clan | username
    west | clan | username
    north-west | clan | username

medicine store:
    dried oak leaves [1]
    stops infection from setting in
    stinging nettle [1]
    [1] induces vomiting [2] brings
    down swelling [3] heals broken
    bones [4] heals wounds [5] helps
    fight against infection
    borage leaves [1]
    [1] produces more & better milk
    [2] brings down fevers
    yarrow [1]
    [1] extracts poison from wounds
    [2] induces vomiting [3] heals
    cracked pads
    catmint [1]
    cures greencough & whitecough

fresh-kill pile:
    cottontails | x | two servings
    jack rabbits | x0 | three servings
    small tortoises | x0 | one serving
    large tortoises | x0 | two servings
    small lizards | x0 | one serving
    large lizards | x0 | two servings
    squirrels | x0 | two servings
    tarantulas | x0 | one serving
    quail | x0 | one serving
    mourning doves | x1 | three servings

mentors:
    mentor ☼ apprentice | 0/0
    ↳ move, move, move, move
    mentor ☼ apprentice | 0/0
    ↳ move, move, move, move

deceased cats:
    name ☼ cause of death
    name ☼ cause of death

relationships:
    name and name
    ↳ kits
    name and name
    ↳ kits
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Whispered Briar [10]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:59 am

Number of Cats: 9(3 Servings)
Toms: 4 Mollies: 5
Next Cave of Tall Grasses: August 4, 2017
Rain wiggled his hind end before tackling Sorrel, trying to practice his stealthy moves. It didn't work though because Sorrel dipped down at the last second and Rain missed him. The kit didn't have time to react though because Sorrel flattened himself on top of the kit "No fair! You are way bigger than me!" The kit grunted as he tried to get out from under the tom.

"Nothing is fair." Sorrel chuckled but made no move to get up as he licked at the tufts of fur that Rain clawed at. Just then Magpie was coming over and Sorrel knew not to mess with her kits "You better get going Rain." Sorrel murmured but still didn't get up.

"I can't! Your over sized butt is crushing me!" Rain wailed. The sound alerted Magpie and she narrowed her eyes at the guard sitting on her kit.

"Now you done it..." Sorrel muttered at Rain before getting up then. He knew what was next and pinned his ears back and tilted his head slightly before Magpie swiped him behind the head. "I don't see why you are so protective of him, he looks for trouble." he growled at her but didn't strike back.

Rain however had different plans and tackled his mother "Ha! I finally got a cat! The slowest of them all." Rain meowed triumphantly.

Magpie rolled her eyes "I have said it already, he is a kit. Why train him now when he can do it later. Let him be a kit." she had ignored her son and glared at the guard that tried to teach him basic things.

───────────────────────
While out hunting Fire picked on Branch for crushing on the new cat, Wheat. "You just met her like a moon ago and you think you already have a chance?" The fire colored tom snickered. "Who is impatient now!?" he chuckled afterwards.

Branch glared at his friend, sure he liked the new molly but that was it, he wasn't even sure if he had feelings for her like that anyways but Fire was so eager to jump to conclusions. "At least I don't plan on asking her to be my mate right away." He spat at his snickering friend.

They were both silenced when Wheat came up from behind them "Will you two stop talking and focus on hunting. No wonder there is so little prey back at camp." she meowed with annoyance before taking the lead on this patrol. Both toms didn't say anything after that, either out of embarrassment or astonishment that she was so close without them even knowing. Did she hear what they said? they couldn't help but wonder.

───────────────────────
[Guard Trial Jade set off for her trial 1 moon ago.]
[Hunting Patrol Branch, Wheat and Fire go off to hunt.]
[Border Patrol Sorrel patrols the borders.]
[Herb Hunting Grassteller looks for herbs.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Quail (3 servings)]

Healer:
Teller of Tall Grasses|45 Moons||

Healer To-Be:
Name|age Moons||[url=pic]☼[/url]

Guards:
Sorrel That Grows On Rock|32 Moons||
Jade That Travels In River|25 Moons||

Hunters:
Branch That Sways In Wind|33 Moons||
Wheat That Dances|30 Moons||
Fire That Travels|27 Moons||

To-Bes:
Name|age Moons||[url=pic]☼[/url]

Kit-Mothers:
Magpie Who Sings On Grass|41 Moons||

Kits:
Rain Clouds Above|5 Moons||
Dark Clouds Above|5 Moons||

Elders:
Name | age Moons | | [url=pic]☼[/url]

FRESH-KILL PILE
Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Ground Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x2 | 3 servings
Quail | x0 | 3 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | 3 | 7 servings

DECEASED

Cat | Reason

MATES
Magpie and Unknown
↪Rain, Dark
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe | Owner

Enemy Clans
      Tribe | Owner

BORDERS
      North | Tribe of Burning Suns | Katrione
      East | Tribe of the Burning Skulls | Heda
      South | There will never be a tribe.
      West | Tribe | Owner

MEDICINE

1|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      1|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      1|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      1|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      1|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      1|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Mentor | To-be Guard| No. of training sessions
      Training Needed: Running, Stealth, Offense(moves), Defense(moves), Strategy, Endurance
      Mentor | To-be Hunter| No. of training sessions
      Training Needed: Hunting, Stalking, Tracking, Speed, Endurance, Balance
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:44 pm

Tribe of Flaming Sands
Number of Cats: One | Males: | Females: 1
Month: Two
Next Cave of Flaming Water visit: Aug 8th
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Flameteller led the bright red cat back to camp, showing him around on her way. After showing him where he slept, she went to bed herself.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Flameteller awoke with a smile on her face, she already had one new cat, which meant that she would easily find more.

[Flameteller and Sun go on partrol]
[Flameteller goes herb hunting]
[Sun goes hunting]

Healer:
          Teller of the Flaming Water | Flameteller | 25 moons | Female | X

Healer to-be:

Prey-Hunters:
          Sun that Sets on Water | Sun | 18 moons | Male | X

Guards:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username

[size=85] Medicine Store:
    Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage,
    Effect, Treatment
    [x0]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x0]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x0]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x0]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp.
    Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x1]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces
    more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.

[x0]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is
    chewed into a pulp.
    Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of
    rat bites.

[x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop
    minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.

[x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are.
    Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x0]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly
    greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.

[x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes
    damaged eyes.

[x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.

[x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root.
    For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats
    greencough, though catnip is often preferred.

[x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x0]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or
    slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.

[x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing
    or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

[x0]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice.
    Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
    inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.

[x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of
    aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.

[x0]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can
    be chewed.
    Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a
    painkiller.

[x0]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put
    in one's nest during sleep.
    Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x0]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x0]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x0]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x0]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x0]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x0]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x0]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x0]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x0]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x0]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x0]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 2 servings
    Snake | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits[/size]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:55 pm

❝ THE SUN WILL RISE AND WE WILL TRY AGAIN. ❞

Number of Cats: 8 | Toms: 4 | Mollies: 4

Sunwatcher pressed her paw gently to Horizon's flank, which was already starting to swell a tiny bit with hers and Light's unborn kits. "I don't feel anything off, Horizon. I'm sure you're fine." The ginger, brown and white tabby healer purred, rising to her paws. Horizon scrambled onto her paws, shaking dust from her dilute calico pelt.

"Are you absolutely sure?" She asked worriedly. Sunwatcher's gaze softened and she nodded. "Thank you so much, Sunwatcher." Horizon touched her nose to Sunwatcher's before turning and bounding across the clearing to her mate. The tribe healer watched the two mates greet each other happily and felt her ears droop. She wanted a mate for her own so much but there wasn't a tom in the tribe yet that she felt close enough to yet.

"Sunwatcher?"

Sunwatcher looked over her shoulder to see Hiss making his way towards her. "I was wondering if you wanted to come on a border patrol with me and Light. Bear went with Bird, Nut and Thunder on their hunting patrol." The tribe healer looked around the cave, trying to confirm what her lead cave-guard was telling her.

"Alright." Sunwatcher mewed, waiting as the tom retrieved Light from the kit-mother's section of the cave before following them outside the cave. The three made their way carefully through the rocky terrain, their claws unsheathed in case anything came to attack them. Once the border patrol reached the valley, they sheathed their claws and allowed their fur to lay flat.

Light ran ahead of the older two, sniffing for any strange scents. Hiss slowed his pace, moving closer to Sunwatcher. "I need to talk to you." Hiss mewed. Sunwatcher looked at him questioningly but nodded, slowing her pace so that Light was further from them now. "Look, Sunwatcher. I really like you. You're strong and brave and the most beautiful she-cat I have ever seen. I would love for you to be my mate." Hiss looked down at her hopefully.

Sunwatcher's eyes widened slightly in surprise and she took a step away from Hiss. "H-Hiss... I... I just don't feel that way about you, or anyone, at the moment. I'm sorry." The tribe healer watched him for a moment before turning and hurrying after Light, unsure of what else to say to the tom.

[ The tribe consumed x1 big fish ]
[ Bird, Nut, Thunder and Bear went hunting on the mountain paths ]
[ Sunwatcher, Hiss and Light went on a border patrol ]
[ Bird took Thunder training ]
[ Hiss asked Sunwatcher to be his mate, but she rejected him ]

Healer:
      Watcher of the Burning Suns (Sunwatcher)
      31 | Molly |

Prey-Hunters:
      Bird That Sings At Dawn
      31 | Molly |
      Nut That Falls From Tree
      30 | Molly |

Guards:
      Hiss From Startled Snake
      29 | Tom |
      Bear That Drinks From Pool
      30 | Tom |
      Light That Chases Shadows
      25 | Tom |

Healer to-be:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

To-be's:
      Thunder That Shakes The Ground
      8 | Tom |

Kit-Mothers:
      Horizon That Never Fades
      24 | Molly |
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    South | Whispered Briar | amethyst14
    Southeast | Burning Skulls | Heda

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, helps
    cracked or sore pads
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore
    pads
    Ragwort x1 | Gives strength and energy
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, and helps
    cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Bird | Thunder | 2
    Hunting, Stalking

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Horizon + Light | Expecting [ Due in two posts ]

Last edited by Katrione on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me