Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby peachycupcake525 » Thu May 11, 2017 10:39 am

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‚๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

A deadly disease swept through Flowerclan one day. Willowstep had never seen it before. By that time, the kits has become apprentices and were about halfway through their training. Powderpaw had tried out being a medicine cat, but had switched to being a warrior along with her brothers after she had learned that it didn't suit her. Willowstep had been working day and night to try to cure the clan, but was unsuccessful and had fallen ill herself. The only ones left healthy were Powderpaw and Thundersun. Graystar told them to leave, to start the clan again and live. At first, they didn't want to, but Graystar convinced them to. They all knew that there was no hope left for the sick ones. Powderpaw continued her training under Thundersun, until the day that Thundersun died. She took on the name Powdersun in honor of her mentor. She then started a new clan, called Stemclan.

The Stemclan territory is crisscrossed with small streams. There is little dry ground, so their main prey is fish. They are built exactly right for swimming, and rather enjoy it. If the rivers freeze over, they have fish stored away, so they at least won't starve.

They are a very peaceful clan, and not very interested in the affairs of others. They don't particularly like interaction with the other clans, so they may not do much at a gathering, and they will skip gatherings if needed.
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hickoryclan (003)

Postby sunfool » Thu May 11, 2017 11:40 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
total cats: three
two she-cats, one tom
0 needed servings

today, moonpool visit

xxxxxpoppystar was now walking side by side with another warrior to welcome into her clan. "the name's chamomile!" the she-cat yelled in a prideful voice. she was quite the rambunctious she-cat, the opposite of her first warrrior, ashenstorm. poppystar thought their clashing personalities were a great combination to the clan. "oh! i've been waiting to join a clan ever since i was a lil' youngling, except most clans i've found tend to chase a loner like me away," she smiled to her new leader. responding to the she-cat's exclamation, poppystar gave chamomile a faint smile in return, "well i'm glad you got to join our clan!" they sat down next to the wind's tree, their new camp's main attraction. poppystar gave a small ceremony to give chamomile her clan name, bumblebelly. her name resembling her cheerful and hopeful personality. the two talked, waiting for ashenstorm to return from his hunting trip. he got back not soon after with a bunny in his chops. "what a great find, ashenstorm!" the leader purred. he gave a tiny nod and dropped it near the base of the tree. poppystar soon departed the clan camp, set on a journey to the moonpool. it was now leafbare and a medicine cat would be in great assistance.

xxxxxashenstorm and bumblebelly chatted. that means that bumblebelly did most of the chatting, the only thing ashenstorm did was listen to her wild stories. which he enjoyed, listening was a trait ashen had mastered through time and it was a quite enjoyable trait of his. "i know you just went on a hunt of your own.. but i was wondering if we could search for more prey. it is leafbare," the she-cat stated quietly after finishing her brief story. "sure, let's go!" he responded in amusement. they ran into the forest, hoping for prey to set them for the harsh leafbare that lays in front of them.

xxxxxthe sun-colored she-cat was now making her way through the thick pine forest. she remembered this path well, as well as what happened last time. how much excitement had filled her head and the same excitement stayed there. she was a leader now, it was fun to take charge but she knew that it would get harder in the future. she was to ask for a medicine cat.. or maybe a deputy. she was in need for a second head to help her with her clan. yet, she had two bright and young warriors in front of her. they might have a chance to become her first deputy in the future, but which of the two? oh.. so much to think about. yet such little time, she was already at the moonpool. "good afternoon starclan," she hummed as she entered the small cave. her restless and long build made it's way to the pool. her nose hit the cold water; no shiver came to her spine this time. "i ask for a medicine cat. it is getting to be leafbare and we could need the help for the future of hickoryclan," she requested.
( @moonpool poppystar asks for a medicine cat
@hunting patrol ashenstorm and bumblebelly hunt together in the forest )
the clan consumed a rabbit )

Leader: 1
          Poppystar // twenty-eight moons // she-cat // motherly
          โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Deputy:
          [url=x]N[/url]ame // age // gender // trait

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Ashenstorm // twenty-six moons // tom // private
          Bumblebelly // twenty-two moons // she-cat // high-spirited

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name // [url=x]U[/url]sername

Enemy Clans:

Borders
      North // none (mountains)
      East // clan Name // [url=x]U[/url]sername
      South // Briarclan (meadows) // amethyst14
      West // Fallclan (river) // Tomato Sauce

Medicine Store
      Herb // Usage
      Herb // Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Water shrew // x0 // 1 serving
      Rabbit // x1 // 2 servings
      Squirrel // x0 // 2 servings
      Small fish // x0 // 1-2 servings
      Hare // x0 // 3 servings
      Thrush // x0 // 3 servings

Total // 2 servings

Mentors:
      Mentor // Apprentice // No. of training sessions // Moves
      Mentor // Apprentice // No. of training sessions // Moves

Deceased Cats:
      Cat Name // Cause of Death
      Cat Name // Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name // Kits
      Name and Name // Kits
storage
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 028.

Postby deimido » Thu May 11, 2017 5:13 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Leaf-bare.
Leaf-bare has officially arrived and with it brings the unwelcome yet expected cold air, the falling snow now sticks to the ground, but the sun is still strong enough to melt it completely before it begins to pile up. Medicine cats should focus on finding herbs that can cure sickness while warriors should spend more time catching prey to stock up their fresh-kill piles before their source of food starts to go into hiding.

RuneClan's reply is here. | ReedClan and AsterClan's replies are here. | SlipClan's reply is here. | BirchClan and ShadeClan's replies are here. | WishClan and StoneClan's replies are here. | RippleClan's reply is here. | SorrelClan's reply is here. | ThornClan's reply is here. | WrenClan, SilentClan, and FlowClan's replies are here.

StreamClan | justice'n'joy wrote:StreamClan

[Pixiestar goes patrolling.]

//got a bit carried away here rip

The young leader couldn't help but feel somber as she patrolled StreamClan's territory, often trying to imagine the days where this place was alive with cats who worked together to create a large and thriving Clan, but she stopped herself from trying to envision such a time as she found herself getting too sad once she realized that it was all just her now. The starry visage of the former StreamClan leader, Ripplestar, flashed through her mind as she recalled her nine lives ceremony and how much hope shone in the silver tabby's eyes - he truly must have placed his faith in her. "I won't let you down." Pixiestar meowed aloud, determined and sincere.

As soon as the words left her mouth, the leader felt as if the atmosphere around her felt less dismal and oppressive. She let a smile form on her face, though it quickly turned into a frown as the sound of running paw steps approaching her direction made her tense up. A gray shape burst out of the bushes, Pixiestar yowled in surprise before she was pinned to the ground, a snarling silver tabby above her. The black cat released a threatening growl, kicking the cat's belly with all the strength she had and feeling satisfied as they recoiled from the pain. Pixiestar moved quickly and was able to pin the tabby underneath her just like how they managed to do earlier. "What are you doing on StreamClan territory?" She growled to him, her eyes angry slits.

The silver cat, who was struggling to overpower Pixiestar, paused immediately. "StreamClan territory?" He echoed, a look of disbelief on his face. Pixiestar nodded affirmatively, starting to feel the tiniest bit hopeful as the rogue acknowledged her Clan's existence. "Yes, this is StreamClan. And I'm Pixiestar, it's leader." She replied, introducing herself to see if perhaps the tom recognized her name along with her Clan. The cat gasped in shock, like he couldn't believe this was happening. "Pixiekit? You're alive?" He asked, voice overcome with emotion.

Pixiestar smiled and nodded, relieved that cats of the old StreamClan were still alive and well. "Y-Yes, I am. How do you know me?" She asked, wanting to know more everything about her life that her mother denied to tell her. "I'm Minnowleap, I've been watching over this place since we were... driven out." Minnowleap explained, his voice quiet as he recalled what happened to his Clan. "I'm also your grandfather, Bouncefire was my kit, and he was your father too." He finished with a smile. Pixiestar purred, this must've been a good sign, as she was not only reunited with a cat from StreamClan but that he happened to be her kin too.
While patrolling, Pixiestar found Minnowleap! A warrior.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
QuartzClan | Sunnymcsun wrote:Image

[Nightfeather gathers herbs
Snowheart is hunting
Rosetail and Flarestone are patrolling
Turtlefur trains Blackpaw]

Blackpaw yawned loudly as his mentor presumably directed him towards the training hollow, blinking the sleep out of his eyes as he lazily padded behind the tortoiseshell molly. Turtlefur already had an idea of how to fully wake up her apprentice, and it involved putting his recently learned climbing skills to use. Blackpaw mainly looked at his paws while he walked, not really paying attention to his surroundings until he lifted his head upwards to ask Turtlefur what was taking so long before realizing they were a little ways away from the training hollow and someplace that was littered with trees and chattering birds. "I figured hunting would be good lesson today. We can tackle land prey first before getting to the birds." Turtlefur mewed, chuckling at her apprentice's bewildered expression.
While training, Blackpaw learned the hunting skill.

While herb gathering, Nightfeather found horsetail.

While hunting, Snowheart caught one rabbit.

Rosetail and Flarestone had an uneventful patrol.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
FallClan | Tomato Sauce wrote:๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—

Finchstripe goes hunting!
Duskstar goes to the moonpool! Requesting a Medicine Cat!

Duskstar bowed his head in respect once he had woken up from making his request to StarClan, while the tom was alright in waiting for his medicine cat to come his way he couldn't deny the slight anxiousness he felt as he padded back to FallClan camp. In leaf-bare, having a cat who knew how to use herbs was something important and vital to the Clan's safety, and anything could happen to his Clan now given how small they were. Duskstar was left alone with his thoughts all the way back home, where his eyes widened in surprise upon seeing a ginger-and-white cat approaching the entrance with a bundle of herbs in their mouth. The new cat glanced at the leader and set down their bundle before speaking. "Oh, don't be surprised. I'm supposed to be your 'medicine cat', aren't I?" They meowed, a glimmer of amusement in their green eyes. "I suspect we'll have a lot to talk about, but first, mind telling me where I can put all of these?"
StarClan has given you a medicine cat! Pick five herbs from here to start your store.

While hunting, Finchstripe caught a squirrel!

JinxClan | vampiress_fox wrote:JINXCLAN

[Moonpool visit - Jinxstar]
[Gathering Herbs - Blackberry and Ashleaf]
[Sneaking off to see Rowanpelt - Velvetrabbit]
[Boarder Patrol - Skydapple and Brindlethorn]
[Boarder Patrol - Blackmouth and Flintshade]
[Hunting Patrol - Yinpelt, Leopardclaw, Frecklesnow, Hollowheart]
[Hunting Patrol - Yangfur, Barkclaw, Blossomsong, Blueriver]
[Hunting Training - Stormcloud/Firepaw, Tux/Windpaw, Willowbolt/Harmonypaw, Birchfeather/Icepaw, Mulberry/Snowpaw]
[Tending to Dawnkit and Duskkit - Tanagerpelt]

The leader of JinxClan relished the feeling of being able to walk freely in his territory again, he never realized how much he missed the feeling, he supposed the determination to keep his Clan safe during their separation from the other Clans must have hidden it well. Jinxstar walked back home alone without the warrior he had requested StarClan for, perhaps they had not accepted his request at all? No matter, he had already told himself that he understood why they wouldn't want to grant him one before he left camp, but he still held hope that his Clan would have one new warrior in its ranks. Halfway back to camp, Jinxstar was interrupted by the sound of a questioning cat mew and looked behind him to see a calico staring at him with recognition. "Ah, pardon me, but are you Jinxstar?" They asked, green eyes wide in curiosity. Jinxstar nodded his head, introducing himself to the cat and stayed quiet as they explained they were sent a vision in a dream to seek him out and join his Clan. Jinxstar couldn't resist but wear a small smile on his face as he and his newest warrior padded back to camp together.
StarClan has given you a warrior!

While herb gathering, Blackberry and Ashleaf found chamomile and dandelion.

Velvetrabbit can either become mates with Rowanpelt, continuing meeting him as friends, or call off the relationship completely.

Your first border patrol was uneventful, your second caught the scent of an apprentice! You can either leave them alone or come back to add them to your Clan.

Your first hunting patrol caught two squirrels, your second caught two blackbirds.

All your apprentices learned the hunting skill.
Last edited by deimido on Fri May 12, 2017 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu May 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Weather:
The sparkling snow blankets every Clan's territory, coming up to nearly even the tallest cat's belly. Be careful with sending out the same cat in multiple patrols, since they are very likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and even greencough. Prey will be less likely to be caught, but you will find new cats, since most of them are searching for shelter from the cold.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Chamrosh wrote:
Boulderdash sighed in relief as the last kit was born, and started licking her new kits adoringly, curling around them and checking they were all okay- and two of them were. The otherโ€™s body was shaking weakly, like a leaf quivering before it fell off its branch. The kit shook, its mouth opening and only a tiny rasp being heard, before it closed its eyes, and fell still.
The other kits stayed exactly how they were, pressed up against their mother. Boulderdash turned her attention to the still kit, trying to lick her awake, or get her attention. She could hear Harrierpelt telling her something, and to move away from the kit, but this was her kit! Why would she move away from her, her beautiful, beautiful little kit? Her chest wasnโ€™t moving, so Boulderdash started furiously licking.
Maybe she couldnโ€™t feel the kitโ€™s breath because it was just that gentle!
โ€œBoulderdash, sheโ€™s gone.โ€ Harrierpeltโ€™s voice was showing far more strain than hers; but heโ€™d just seen his first failure as a medicine cat, as well as the loss of his oldest kit. He started pulling the darkest kit away from his mate, so the others could stay warm without the body, but Boulderdash wouldnโ€™t move.
โ€œNo! No, sheโ€™s not dead, sheโ€™s just a light breather!โ€
Harrierpelt whimpered slightly, wishing that were true. โ€œI donโ€™t want our other kits to rest next to Death in their first days. The others are perfectly fine. Iโ€ฆIโ€™m sure sheโ€™s with Starclan.โ€
โ€œSheโ€™s just a kit, she canโ€™t be gone already!โ€
Outside, Heronstar called for the cats to gather for Shellkit and Droserakitโ€™s apprentice ceremony. He didnโ€™t want to leave his kits next to their dead sister, so quickly whipped her out and placed her just outside of Boulderdashโ€™s embrace. She could still see her if she wanted to, but at least the living kits were now safely next to their mother. โ€œIโ€™ll be backโ€ Harrierpelt said, though he doubted he could be heard over his mateโ€™s crying.
-----
Heronstar could hear that something had gone wrong with the kitting almost as soon as she started the ceremony. But now was the designated time, and it was likely that having the other cats away from her would help with her grief, or shock, or pity. Heronstar silently gave Myrtleclaw a look, trying to say with his eyes that if he wanted to go to comfort Boulderdash, he was more than welcome to do so, as long as he came back quickly.
Heronstar took a big breath, knowing this was her first time to do this, and that it was a big moment for her kits and that she didnโ€™t want whatever had gone wrong to over shadow it. Hopefully it was only something small, like one kit having a club foot, although she knew from the sounds it couldnโ€™t be that.
โ€œShellkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed." Heronstar noticed Harrierpelt walking close to where she had positioned herself, but thought that was just him taking a position he felt best as medicine cat for whatever reason, so continued. โ€œFrom this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Shellpaw. Your mentor will be Argusheart. I hope Argusheart will pass down all she knows on to you.โ€ Harrierpelt was positively twitching, and it was obvious Myrtleclaw had seen this as he looked like he was on the verge of bolting for the nursery.
Heronstar couldnโ€™t stop half way through, but she also knew it was her duty to let her warrior see how his kits were, so she sped up for the second part. โ€œArgusheart, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be skilful and determined. You will be the mentor of Shellpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him.โ€
Argusheart seemed to know exactly what to do, as did Shellpaw, because, unlike Droserakit, Shellpaw had been paying proper attention and not getting quite so excited while their mother explained the ceremony; and they touched their noses together as per tradition. Droserakit was paying very close attention to this part- or at least, he would have been if Myrtleclaw hadnโ€™t been fidgeting so much right next to him.
Heronstar gave Myrtleclaw another look as soon as the clan had finished chanting Shellpawโ€™s name. Shellpaw seemed quite confused by it, almost disorientated.
โ€œMyrtleclaw, you may check on your mate, but be back shortly.โ€
Harrierpelt interrupted after the tom had only taken a few steps over. โ€œOne of the kits is dead.โ€ His voice cracked on the last word, and Myrtleclawโ€™s run to the entrance to the dens stopped mid-step, and he looked around, distraught, but continued with only a secondโ€™s pause.
Heronstar puffed, sad for her friends and warriorsโ€™ loss. And she looked at Droserakit looking impatient next to his brother, and knew that she had to continue before long.
-----
True to form, Droserapaw entirely forgot how to react at the end of the ceremony as a Myrtleclaw-with-now-red-eyes bent over to touch his nose. Later, heโ€™d blame sympathy towards his mentorโ€™s loss. Really, he just felt hollow inside. It was the first death heโ€™d ever even heard of, and it was clear it must be a horrible thing for Myrtleclaw to have to go through.
-----
Although kits often died very young, Gustclan had had yet to experience a death, and to experience a death first of one so young felt very wrong. It was for this reason that Heronstar decided to call the gathering about it. It wasnโ€™t much more formal than them all giving Boulderdash and Myrtleclaw their sympathies a moment before had been.
Harrierpelt seemed entirely distraught too; but it was the first death heโ€™d had on the job, and there was a good chance that the young medicine cat had yet to really realise how many deaths a large clan would have to face. Heronstar sympathised quite strongly with him, and his regrets at a single mistake which had lead to a kitโ€™s death, if there had even been anything he could have done differently. Harrierpelt howled away inside, unable to act on his feelings of sorrow in case he was punished but devastated by the loss of his kit, especially while he was the medicine cat.
Harrierpelt jumped up onto the top of a ledge in the nursery, where all the others now were, including the kits. It was their sister, after all.
โ€œBoulderdash, seeing as of theโ€ฆ delicate manner of the situation, you have assigned your eldest a name, havenโ€™t you?โ€
Boulderdash nodded, and with a sort of pained pride spoke out โ€œElmkit. I thought thaโ€™ she could use a strong name to represent the strong cat I know she would โ€˜ave been โ€˜ere.โ€ And then she took in a huge rasping breath. The other cats tried not to make it obvious theyโ€™d all seen it (except Shellpaw, who seemed to be acting as if heโ€™d lost a kit too, burrowing in tight against Droserapawโ€™s fur, and sobbing hard, and therefore actually hadnโ€™t noticed it).
Heronstar nodded slowly, allowing Boulderdash a few seconds to reclaim her repose. Elmkit lay as if in sleep in front of her, on the floor. She didnโ€™t think other clans had a ceremony just for this. She knew this was more common than an apprenticeโ€™s death, but that didnโ€™t mean that a kitโ€™s passing wasnโ€™t worth remembering. She mulled over the words, thinking of how to change the apprenticesโ€™ death ceremony to be more appropriate for a kit. She only spoke when she was sure that she had the right words to say, meaning she seemed to sit there for a long time, before speaking slowly, softly, and precisely.
โ€œI ask my warrior ancestors to look down on Elmkit. She may not have had the time to become a warrior or learn your ways with Gustclan, but she surely had the heart of a warrior. Let Starclan receive her as an apprentice, under the tutelage of all of our ancestors between your clans, so that she may learn your code as a part of Starclan. May she receive the name she truly would have earned in time among you.โ€
She prayed to Starclan she wouldnโ€™t have to repeat that soon, silently, at the end.
-----
Earlier
Myrtleclaw bounded in to the nursery, and nuzzled the tiny kits. He licked the dead kit just once, silently grateful for Harrierpelt having moved it, as it would make the separation less difficult when it had to happen.
He didnโ€™t try to say he was sorry, or anything like that, which everyone whoโ€™s faced death knows doesnโ€™t help. Instead, he pulled in close to her side, making a fuss of the remaining kits, and trying to take her mind off of it, as her best friend.
When it became clear that Boulderdash wouldnโ€™t calm down like that, he started to tell a story of their kit โ€“ who he almost without consultation named Elmfang- and all the great things sheโ€™d be able to do in Starclan. It didnโ€™t help much, but it was clear this would become a tradition between this litter, talking about their sister growing up at the same time in Starclan.
โ€œI like Elmkit. Think Iโ€™ suits her. Sheโ€™ll be strong enough to dazzle all the other Starclan cats when she gets there.โ€
-----
Also Earlier
Myrtleclaw, Boulderdash and Harrierpelt sat together, around the kits. Or rather, the toms sat, and Boulderdash lay, curled around her remaining two kits. Myrtleclaw, helpfully, said that they looked very similar and it might be hard to tell them apart at first. Very helpful.
โ€œMyrtleclaw already named the dead kit, Elmkit. I thouโ€™ thaโ€™ weโ€™d all help name the other two, riโ€™? I donโ€™t want their foster pa or their actual pa not liking their names.โ€ Myrtleclaw was a little surprised he was being asked to help here, really; heโ€™d already named one.
Boulderdash looked between her two favourite toms (for rather different reasons) and was hit by what she thought was a stroke of genius. โ€œA bird and a planโ€™.โ€
It took a few seconds for the toms to realise what she was saying, and what she meant by that. โ€œYou mean that we name them based on that?โ€
Boulderdash nodded. โ€œIf I like them, we use them.โ€
Both toms sat quietly. Harrierpelt spoke first, although it was still a while. โ€œSparrowkit.โ€ Boulderdash beamed.
Myrtleclaw was trying to think of plants he knew had some importance to the clans now, which was a lot harder than Harrierpeltโ€™s idea. โ€œFennelkit?โ€ Boulderdash shook her head slightly, not liking the suggestion. โ€œMaybe something tough-sounding to pair with her sister. Nettlekit?โ€ Boulderdash nodded, and with no further pause, bent to each kit, licked each once and said that kitโ€™s name as she did. She clearly had say over which was which.
-----
โ€œArgusheartโ€™s taking me out hunting with Pearstone today.โ€ Shellpaw said, almost flatly, to his brother.
Droserapaw was a little envious of that. But mostly he was concerned. His brother wasnโ€™t going to have him to look after him. What if something happened? He knew it was a silly concern because neither of them had been trained in how to fight yet, but his brother always seemed so awkward, and Droserapaw still worried for him.

[Sparrowkit and Nettlekit are born]
[Harrierpelt and Boulderdash stay in camp to look after Sparrowkit and Nettlekit]
[Myrtleclaw decides to stay at camp to guard, and train Droserapaw nearby]
[Heronstar and Chubtail go on patrol]
[Pearstone goes hunting, and Argusheart and Shellpaw come along to train]
[Gustclan consumes 1 + ยฝ Squirrels โ€“ 3 portions]
[RIP, Elmkit, let Starclan receive her as a (future) warrior]

( *snuggles the tiny kits* *gives extra snuggles for tiny little Elmkit who will never receive snuggles from her mother Dn: *
(And yes, Sparrowkit and Nettlekit being told stories about Elmkit in Starclan will be a thing)

Droserapaw huffed slightly, lashing his tail. Myrtleclaw had stopped in the middle of their training session once again to check the surrounding undergrowth for danger. The young apprentice had no idea what was making his mentor so anxious but it was starting to annoy him. "Myrtleclaw, can we please finish training?"

Myrtleclaw looked over his shoulder at Droserpaw, a dazed look on his face before he nodded. "Yeah, sorry." He mumbled, returning to the tabby apprentice.

[ Droserpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Heronstar and Chubtail found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Pearstone catches a big fish and a rabbit ]
[ Shellpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Mika. wrote:
Emberstar Woke up into her den looking up seeing a warm cralling up at the side. Shaking her head as she got up, she walked out. The sun light hit her face making her flinch her head back, Giving of a little sigh she looked up at the sky seeing no clouds near by. Flicking her tail, walking all the way to a tree that was big with vines hanging of with leaves falling down slowly.One hit her nose slowly as she shook it off. Grabbing some leaves from the ground making her way to her den putting the leaves onto her sleeping spot. "Well, looks like it's going to be a normal day."

Sitting on the high rock looking over at the clan land with no cats around, she sighed. Flicking her tail at nothing she closed her eyes seeing black then the sun light. She got up and started to walk into the forest more. She knew other clan will be at the moonpool .She hopes that starclan Will be nice to him and give her a nice strong Warrior.

{Moonpool; Emberstar goes to the moonpool and Requesting a warrior}

Emberstar gasped as she felt someone run into her as she rounded a corner. The white she-cat was knocked off her paws, tumbling backwards into the leaves. "I'm so sorry!" A grey cat shrieked, hurrying forward to help Emberstar to her paws. "I didn't even hear you coming!"

[ Starclan has granted your wish and has sent you your first warrior

Simonpet wrote:
"Dawnstorm and Snowfoot will go on a hunting patrol," announced Birchnose from just below the Speaker's Tree. "I will go on a border patrol with Alderclaw." There were no complaints uttered about the assignments, although the deputy heard Dawnstorm complaining to Snowfoot about how cold the snow was, while she replied that his fur was so thick that he should have the best time of them all. Birchnose smiled, glad that the clan was getting along well. She waited until the hunting patrol left before she padded outside the camp with Alderclaw.

Outside the protection of the bushes and trees surrounding the camp, the air was freezing and there was snow everywhere. Birchnose wrinkled her nose, stepping lightly.

"You don't like the snow?" commented Alderclaw. He had taken well to his transition from Streamclan to Forestclan, but refused to say anything more than necessary. He had, however, expressed interest in the knowledge that Whisperpaw had escaped and also found refuge in another clan.

"Not really," said Birchnose. "I've never experienced it this strongly, and I'm worried that we won't find enough prey."

"Don't worry," he said reassuringly. "The snows aren't too bad; you just have to exercise to keep warm."

"Thanks for the tip," said Birchnose glumly.

"Cheer up," said Alderclaw enthusiastically. "It's beautiful out here, isn't it?"

"I suppose it is."

"I've never been out in the snow!" exclaimed Snowfoot, bounding through the snow, Dawnstorm struggling to follow. "It's so...it's so beautiful!"

"But cold! And do you even know how to hunt? You have to be quiet!"

"I haven't seen you be quiet all that much!"

Dawnstorm laughed. Snowfoot was right. He rather liked the molly, as she was much more positive than the glum Briarwhisker. Or maybe she was like that just around him, considering she seemed to be good friends with Birchnose. Why didn't she like him? He was just trying to be nice!

"Are you thinking of Briarwhisker again?" Snowfoot's voice jolted Dawnstorm out of his thoughts.

"Yeah," he sighed. "I just don't get why she doesn't like me."

Snowfoot stopped and waited for him to catch up. "Listen," she said seriously. "If she doesn't like you, then why do you spend so much time with her? She doesn't deserve a tom like you if she can't see how kind and funny you are."

Dawnstorm blinked with surprise. He hadn't really thought about it that way. Why was he pining after a friendship that would clearly never happen? "I guess... I guess you're right," he said slowly. A moment later, he realized where this was going and he felt himself heat up. Was he ready for a relationship? He didn't know, but he liked Snowfoot and it was clear that she liked him. He'd just wait and see where the future took them. Maybe someday, he'd be like Acornstream, a proud father. He purred as the image came into his mind and a moment later, motioned with his tail for Snowfoot to follow him.

"Why can't we go outside? I wanna play in the snow!" complained Boulderkit.

"Because it's cold and I don't want you to get a cough," said Duckpelt patiently. Her kits were such sweethearts, and her motherly instincts swelled as she thought about the possibility of any of them getting hurt. She had just started allowing the toms to come into the nursery, although preferred that she take the kits outside for them to be with the clan.

"I'll never get a cough!" declared Boulderkit.

"But if you do," said Dustkit seriously, "I'll heal you. I wanna be like Crowcloud when I grow up!"

Duckpelt stared at Dustkit in surprise. The tiny molly had never declared anything so bold. "Are you sure?" she asked. "That means that you'll never have kits or a mate. Why don't you first try warrior training, and then switch to medicine cat training if you still want to?"

Dustkit cocked her head, thinking. "Sure!" she said, rolling on her back.

Barleykit squealed with delight. "Honeystar!"

Indeed, the leader was shaking her fur just outside the den, and then stepped into it. "It's nice and cozy in here," Honeystar said approvingly. "And how are you four?" she asked.

"Five! Momma's here too!" That was Adderkit, always concerned about family. Even though Duckpelt knew that she shouldn't pick favorites, Adderkit and Boulderkit were her favorite kits.

"Alright," chuckled Honeystar. "Five."

"I'm good," chirped Boulderkit.

"Thank you for checking in, Honeystar," said Duckpelt.

"It's always a pleasure," Honeystar replied. "I enjoy being around your little ones."

"I'm not little," said Boulderkit indignatiously. "I'm big!"

The two mollies looked at each other and chuckled. "Is she always like this?"

"Sometimes worse. Why can't you be as quiet as Dustkit?" Duckpelt sighed.

"'Cause quiet's no fun!" That was Barleykit, who piped up before her siblings could.

"How about we play the silent game?" Briarwhisker sat outside the den, looking amused.

"Briarisker!" called Adderkit happily.

"Briarwhisker."

"Briarwhisker!"

"What's the silent game?" asked Dustkit.

"It's when you're quiet, and if you talk, you lose!" explained Briarwhisker.

"Let's play!" said Barleykit.

"Yeah!" chimed in Boulderkit.

"Alright, the game starts...now!"

Acornstream first decided to start with sparring practice, to warm up. Applepaw was eager to start and they wrestled for a bit. Then, they did some hunting practice, including some tree hunting. While Applepaw still wasn't eager to be up in the trees, he did well, catching a small bird.

"You can give that to Duckpelt when we get back to camp," Acornstream said once Applepaw had come down, bird in his jaws. The apprentice mumbled a complaint. "You don't want anyone to starve, do you?" Applepaw shook his head. "Good."

Applepaw buried the bird and they went to the river, which was close by. Though the surface was mostly frozen over, neither wanted to risk their safety.

"Not today," decided Acornstream. Instead, they went to Crowcloud's Stream where they first rested between tree roots before continuing Applepaw's training.

Forestclan consumes 4 servings (one hare, one mouse)
Birchnose and Alderclaw go on a border patrol
Dawnstorm and Snowfoot go on a hunting patrol
Acornstream and Applepaw train

Birchnose and Alderclaw skidded to a halt when they saw a Siamese kittypet crossing the border into Forestclan's territory. "What are you doing?!" Birchnose demanded. The kittypet stared at the two Clan cats with narrowed eyes, as if trying to guess if they would be worth the effort of talking to.

"I wish to join a Clan. I don't care which one, but I want to join one."

[ Birchnose and Alderclaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Dawnstorm and Snowfoot caught a large fish and stoat while hunting ]
[ Applepaw learned the Stealth skill while training ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Thu May 11, 2017 8:41 pm

StreamClan
Number of Cats: 2

[Pixiestar goes to the moonpool]
[Minnowleap goes hunting.]

After some questions about each other, they decided to get on with Clan life. Pixiestar loomed around. "Do you have any knowledge about helping me lead?" She asked.
"No but I'd be willing to learn...?" Her grandfather replied.
"If StarClan obliges, you may be my deputy." She meowed. "Maybe I'll ask for an apprentice while we are there for you..."
[center]
          Leader:
          Pixiestar | 19 | She-cat| X
          Lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Name| Age | gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Minnowleap | 56 | tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Name | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Deer | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ยฉ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullclan - [18]

Postby Heda » Fri May 12, 2017 3:15 am

Number of Cats: 19 | โ™‚: 9 | โ™€: 10
Next Moonpool Visit: May 7

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last Moon
It was rather frustrated for the hunting patrol, Copperflame caught nothing neither did Eelswoop, Burntpath and Boneleaf both caught something. Nothing amazing and it wouldn't feed the whole clan, at least they had stocked up on the last remaining fish in the river. Boneleaf walked beside Copperflame as the entered camp, she dropped the vole in the fresh kill pile and smiled at him. "Why are you so upset" Copperflame stared at her for a moment but he couldn't help but crack a small smile and gave a shrug. "Lets split something small from the fresh kill pile and tell me about your first time in Skullclan." Copperflame liked this idea a lot, he was truly head over heals for her and a chance to talk was perfect. "You know I would like that."

Eelswoop's tail flicked as she watched the sky get darker for a moment before smirking at the apprentices, she had agreed to join in on a little game that Cedarmouse and Aspinswirl made up, Aspenswirl didn't go out on a hunting patrol or patrol so he was sitting with them explaining the rules. Eelswoop found it a little confusing at first but she soon started to get it as Aspenswirl gave some examples. Blizzardpaw was invested in it along with Kestrelpaw who seemed determined to beat Blizzardpaw at the game, Rainpaw looked a little distracted though and Eelswoop just had to ask. "Are you ok?" Rainpaw seemed to snap out of her day dream of some sorts and looked at the black she-cat. "I don't think things are good between my parents...." Eelswoop knew this was true as Runningsong had talked to her about it the other day. Eelswoop was silent for a minute but soon she looked at Rainpaw and sighed. "Maybe, maybe not but you need to focus on your training that you just started rather then that." Rainpaw gave Eelswoop a look before looking at the game Kestrelpaw was arguing with Blizzardpaw over.

Troutleap, Cedarmouse, and Runningsong had presude the two-leg scent. Close to the pine forest was a tents and a fire along with dogs, the cats didn't stay for long and soon were walking back to camp. "We won't tell anyone except Soulstar and Aspenswirl when we get back." Runningsong rolled her eyes. "No we need to tell the clan about this, so they know of the dangers." Troutleap looked at her quite angrily and shook his head, letting out a fustrated huff he growled. "They can't, because it would cause panic." Runningsong shook her head and Cedarmouse could only draw back as he didn't want anything to do with this argument, that he felt had a deeper meaning to it. "I don't think that's the way to go, Skullclan cats are strong and relsiliant and they can handle-" She was cut off by an aggressive snap from Troutleap. "Last time I checked you weren't the bloody deputy Runningsong!' Cedarmouse's ears went back and he looked at Runningsong who was looking at Troutleap rather sharply. "I am aware of that but sometimes your decisions are unclear." Now Cedarmouse's eyes went back to Troutleap, his ears still back. "And maybe you should get your priorities straight." Troutleap growled back and glared at her. Runningsong stopped right in her place. "Maybe I do have my priorities straight and they don't evolve you!" The scream was loud and aggressive and full of hurt. "Since you're so caught up with other she-cats that you can't even spend time with your own mate maybe it's better if you don't have one." And with that statement she dashed off into the dark night and back to camp. Troutleap stood there in silence and all Cedarmouse could think how awkward this was and he had no idea what to say. Troutleap started walking and Cedarmouse followed him in an awkward silence.

The group returned that night and Nightstone was the first to walk into the clearing with a huge grin on her face, she approached Burntpath. "How was that?" She sat down by the large tom her tail flicking against his own. "Interesting, Coastclan is a waste of time, and Blazeclan is full of themselves. The only one that seemed rather interesting was the clan Coastclan had mentioned." Burntpath watched his sibling walk in with a stern look Flintscreech ignore his gaze and Burntpath then looked at Nightstone. "What clan?" She was also watching the rest of the group walk in. "Roseclan,they seem rather interesting to tell you the truth. Well what I have heard from." Soulstar had mad his way towards Basileyes which Nighstone made note of.

Emberslash looked at the very disturbed Troutleap, "Is everything ok?" Troutleap looked over at Runningsong who was talking to Aspenswirl and Flintscreech. "You could say me and Runningsong aren't exactly mates anymore." Emberslash looked at him with a shocked expression but she hid it after a moment. She wasn't sure what to do but she knew she had to be there for her friend.

This moon

Basileyes laughed and little. "Why didn't you take me!" Soulstar grinned a little a shook his head, "Because you were injured at the time." Basileyes sat up and laughed again. "I want to see this Soaringstar, Blizzardpaw talks about his fur like its legendary." Soulstar really couldn't help but laugh at this. He was fluffy, fluffier then normal. "Well I must go to the moonpool, in another moon or so we will be having our first big gathering with Coastclan and Blazeclan, potentially another."

Emberslash and Aspenswirl walked together with their apprentices, they were going to train together today and Rainpaw was busy going on and on about how she was made to be skilled in fighting and Kestrelpaw should become an elder at an early age. "You know that is ovensive." Rainpaw grinned and shook her head as she laughed and the two continued in a fit of laughter a chaos as they went on with their training.
[Two servings of snake were eaten.]
[Hunting ; Nightstone, Troutleap, Flintscreech, Emberslash, Basileyes]
[Patrol; Aspenswirl, Copperflame, Burntpath]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Quailfur trains Blizzardpaw in fishing]
[Emberslash trains Kestralpaw in combat]
[Aspenswirl trains Rainpaw in combat]
[Troutleap and Runningsong are no longer mates]
[Copperflame and Boneleaf become mates]
[Soulstar asks for a queen at the moonpool]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Leader:
      Soulstar | 42 | Tom | โ‚ช
      Lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†

Deputy:
      Troutleap | 36 | Tom | โ‚ช

Medicine Cat:
      Ivythistle | 57 | Molly | โ‚ช

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Beetlepaw | 13 | Tom | โ‚ช

Warriors:
      Runningsong | 33 | Molly | โ‚ช
      Copperflame | 30 | Tom | โ‚ช
      Quailfur | 41 | Molly | โ‚ช
      Aspenswirl | 48 | Tom | โ‚ช
      Cedarmouse | 54 | Tom | โ‚ช
      Emberslash | 31 | Molly | โ‚ช
      Eelswoop | 19 | Molly |โ‚ช
      Basileyes | 31 | Molly | โ‚ช
      Flintscreech | 34 | Tom | โ‚ช
      Nightstone | 35 | Molly |โ‚ช
      Burntpath | 34 | Tom |โ‚ช
      Boneleaf | 27 | Molly |โ‚ช
      name | age | gender | [url=link]โ‚ช[/url]

Apprentices:
      Blizzardpaw | 11 | Molly | โ‚ช
      Kestrelpaw | 7 | Tom |โ‚ช
      Rainpaw | 7 | Molly | โ‚ช

Queens:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]โ‚ช[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | cosmos
Blazeclan | shimmerstream

Enemy Clans
Thicketclan | emberwisp

Border Clans
Northern Forest | Thicketclan
Western River | Blazeclan
Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
Southern Mountains | Jinxclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x2 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Burdock Root | x2 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x4 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Chervile Root | x2 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X2 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Elder Leaves | x1 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x2 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Lavender | x1 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x2 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Oak Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x2 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x2 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x1 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x1 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x4 | 4 servings
Salmon | x4 | 4 servings
Frog | x4 | 1 servings
Snake | x2 | 2 servings
Vole | x2 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x4 | 3 servings
Total | 20 | 58 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Fishing, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Stealth, Swimming
Rare Skills: Climbing, intensive tracking

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
Quailpaw | Blizzardpaw | โ‚ช | โ‚ช | โ‚ช | *
Emberslash | Kestralpaw | โ‚ช | * | * | *
Aspenswirl | Rainbow | โ‚ช | * | * | *

Families:
Troutleap + Runningsong โ‡’ Rainpaw, Kestralpaw
Emberslash, Basileyes
Nightsone, Soulstar
Flintscreech, Burntpath

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roseclan - [2]

Postby ?lady luck? » Fri May 12, 2017 3:58 am

Number of Cats: | โ™‚: 2 | โ™€: 0 | Cats: 2 |
Next Moonpool Visit: May 13

Spiderstar wasn't sure if he was going to like his new deputy but over the corse of a moon the two got to know one another a lot better and Briarhawk wasn't actually that bad and the two were very much a like, they both had the same mind set and views on how they wanted their camp to form.

Although with the snow and the lack of food they had they both needed to get out and hunt and patrol. Briarhawk volunteered to go on patrol. "I am not sure how successful I will be with hunting." Briarhawk stated and Spiderstar nodded at this, the snow had fallen last night and he knew a lot of the animals were hiding away in their dens. "Well lets prey to Starclan that you catch something."

The two set out, both with hopes. Spiderstar hoped to find more members for his clan and Briarhawk hoped that food would be easier to catch then he expected but he doubted it.

[Spiderstar goes on a patrol.]
[Briarhawk goes out on a hunting patrol.]

Leader:
      Spiderstar | 37 | Tom | ยค

Deputy:
      Briarhawk | 28 | Tom | ยค

Medicine Cat:
      name | age | gender | [url=link]ยค[/url]

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan | User
Clan | User

Enemy Clans
Clan | User

Border Clans
Northern Field | Sedgeclan | enchanted
Western Forest | Clan
Eastern Forest | Clan
Southern Beach | Coastclan | cosmos

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x0 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Burdock Root | x0 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x0 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Chervile Root | x0 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X0 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Elder Leaves | x0 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x0 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x0 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x0 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x0 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Hare | x0 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | 0 | 0 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Stealth, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Climbing, Tracking,
Rare Skills: Swimming, Fishing

Families:
Here

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
?lady luck?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Fri May 12, 2017 4:01 am

Number of Cats: | โ™‚: 1 | โ™€: 1 | Cats: 2 |
next patrol: 15/05/2017
next moonpool visit: 15/05/2017

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Emberstar smiled "It's okay." She gave a a small little friendly smile, to him. Steamheart looked up at the ember and gave one back flicking his tail in happiness. After some questions about each other, emberstar accepted him into the clan. Sometime goes by and Ember and Steamheart are at the clan, giving of a little yawn Emberclaw started to show Steamheart around the clan and what going to happen to it if more Ember goes to the moonpool from time to time.

Emberstar asked Steamheart to go hunting for them and Steamheart nodded and went of into the forest. Emberstar sat down onto the high rock as she saw Steamheart leave the clan border. Wind was blowing into embers face as she closed her eyes seeing the blackness of nothing.

{Steamheart as gone hunting}

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

[size=85]Leader:
          Emberstar | 27 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Steamheart | 19 | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile (Empty):
    Chipmunks (Squirrels) | x0 | 2 servings
    Chickadees (Birds) | x0 | 1 servings
    Woodpeckers (Birds) | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Eagles (Birds) | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Craterclan โ€ข 2

Postby kirkwood gaps » Fri May 12, 2017 4:02 am

Minnowstar stared at the new cat, before realising what she'd said.
"Oh, um, uh, yeah! I think. If you're looking for a 'Minnowstar', that's me! Heh." Minnowstar said, a little nervously. Hearing the tone in his voice, the ginger cat replied,
"Don't be scared! And yes, you're the cat I'm looking for!! Thank StarClan - quite literally - I got here, hah! I used to be a rogue, called Custard. I would love to know what name you'll give me though! I've always thought clan names sounded so.. cool? I don't know, haha."
"Yes! Warrior names! Well, I think I'll wait on it, if that's okay with you. I want the right name to come to me."

One moon later...

It was already Leaf-Bare, and Minnowstar wasn't prepared. He hadn't hunted, the dens were barely set up, and their main water source, the Water Crater, was already freezing up. He knew what he had to do, and he had asked Heathersway, previously known as Custard, for her opinion. She had agreed, and so Minnow set off to the Moonpool. He knew that it wasn't far, for he didn't have to travel very long last time, but the risks of Leaf-Bare seemed dangerous.

Meanwhile, Heathersway had been set the task of hunting. They had barely any time to gather food before Leaf-Bare, and Minnowstar knew that might've been a bad mistake. Heather was told not to travel too far from camp, but if no prey is found, journey further. She knew that if they couldn't find anything, she would have to travel back to camp. Heathersway was determined, though, and would try to explore every nook and cranny until she has found food. She didn't want to starve, and she knew that if she went hunting again, the chances of getting an illness would rise.

That, is why Minnowstar had set off to the Moonpool. Having a medicine cat in the clan would be a very smart idea, and he knew that other new clans were probably doing the same. He had tried to drink some of the Crater water so he could be refreshed and ready to go, but the liquid was so cold and almost hard, he couldn't drink much.

{Minnowstar asks StarClan for a medicine cat}
{Heathersway goes hunting}

Leader:
Minnowstar | 40 Moons | Male | ๐ŸŒŸ

Deputy:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]โญ๏ธ[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
Heathersway | 23 Moons | Female | โญ๏ธ

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Field Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Tree Pipit (bird) | x0 | 3 servings
Blackbird (bird) | x0 | 3 servings
Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Trout | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by kirkwood gaps on Fri May 19, 2017 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
kirkwood gaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We are.. FrostClan

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri May 12, 2017 8:25 am

Our Clan is called FrostClan. Our camp is cradled in the mountain of the dangerous tundra inside one of the huge, empty caves. The leaders den is the only true den - it resides in the back of the cave and is essentially another cave within it. The medicine cat and his/her apprentice's den is a close attempt to be a second cave but it's much smaller and has several shelves for herb stocking and storing as well as a small trickle of water near the entrance where they keep sick or injured cats. Warriors and apprentice's sleep in the open of the cave, guarding the entrance. Elders and Queens sleep near the back in the water worn dips on the ground or on the small shelves the cave naturally presents.

Every morning consists of a hike down the mountain side to either the neighbor lake or the wide open tundra for hunting. Prey consists of field mice, lemmings, voles, grouse, ducks and rabbits with occasional fishing done by the clan. Predators are much more intimidating - foxes, eagles, hawks, wolves, bears. Even the reindeer that meander through the territory can be terrifying if you get to close to them.

Due to living on a tundra most of the cats here have long fur to protect from the brutal cold and biting frost. A lot of white and brown cats are found so they're good at blending in all seasons - red, black or tortoiseshell cats are uncommon but not unheard of.

For the most part FrostClan is very welcoming of other cats as their own kind isn't popular on the tundra and they could use all the help they can on the harsh environment.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me