Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Ember! » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Weather: The sun burns bright in the sky, sending heat down from above. Greenleaf is here! Dogs, twolegs, and even hunters are out and about during this time, and most water sources begin to thin out, or even become a drought. It's a hot day today, and while not unbearable, most land prey has hidden away in their burrows.

hazilnut wrote:

Image 26 (27)

Becoming an apprentice: Pigeonkit
Kits is 1 moons: Starlingthroat
x1 catmint used: Frostsong
x1 large fish eaten (3) x1 squirrel eaten (2)
Hunting Patrol: Momomoon*, Cougarheart, Dunpond, Dandelionbloom, Webwing, Burntsoul
Patrol: Claywhistle, Shadowslip, Stormripple, Sparksong, Wispwhisper, Flaxpool
Becoming mates: Sparksong and Claywhistle
Training: Sharkfang -> Eelpaw

Sunheart- Badly, badly, badly scratched up | Needs: ???
Dunpond- Scratches and bruises| Needs: ???
Frostsong- Scratches/whitecough | Needs: ??? and catmint✔️
Sharkfang- Deep leg bite, minor scratches | Needs: ???
Eelpaw- Torn ears, bruised body, clawed-up face | Needs: ???

(hahaha still nervous I'm messing things up.. correct me if anything looks wrong! ;w;)

Pigeonkit wriggled under her mother's raspy tongue, tail flicking with impatience as she attempted to inch away. "Ma, I look fine!" Salmoncress let out a gentle chuckle, giving Pigeonkit one last exaggerated lick before leaning back. "I just want you to be squeaky clean for your ceremony.." Pigeonkit pouted, glancing over her grey pelt. She grumbled, "I'm going to be an apprentice soon, I can groom myself.." and gave her chest a few licks to make her point. Salmoncress purred loudly, tilting her head as she examined her adopted daughter. "Last time you tried that, you looked like you just ran out of a storm!" Pigeonkit tried to hold her frown, but she ended up laughing at the memory. "Yah, I guess you're right! But I'm older now ma, I can do this." Pigeonkit began to comb through her fur again, and Salmoncress smiled wistfully, knowing that the same kit she saw would one day be a strong and capable warrior. 'All these kits will be.' She reminded herself as she thought of her two younger kits. So silly those two.. "Let all cats able to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" Pigeonkit perked up, her eyes sparkling as she jumped to her paws. She began to dash away, loudly meowing a farewell over her shoulder. "Bye Salmoncress!" Salmoncress smiled gently, before quickly following.
Pigeonkit becomes Pigeonpaw!

The hunting patrol went peacefully. Momomoon jumped right into the stream to chase a school of minnows. She managed to catch two, while Dunpond finished off one of the stragglers. Meanwhile, Cougarheart and Webwing formed a tag-team to chase down a squirrel. Burntsoul managed to snatch a small fish from the waters. They brought their bounty home proudly.
Your hunting patrol caught a small fish, three minnows, and a squirrel.

At first, the border patrol had gone normally. Flaxpool had swiftly run ahead, figuring the rest of her clanmates had their stretch of the border under control. Once she arrived, she smelled something quite different then expected. 'A dog?' A couple more careful sniffs confirmed her suspicions, and she alerted her clanmates with a yowl. "Come here everyone. I smell a dog!" The rest of the patrol ran forth, nervous questions beginning to erupt from the cats. They were interrupted by a sudden series of barks and the terrified yelp of a cat. "Oh my Starclan, what's going on?" Sparksong hissed, ears perked as she listened to the faint growls rumbling from within the forest. Claywhistle's eyes held concern, yet he quietly jested, "I don't know.. But it sounds ruff!" Ignoring the unfitting comment from her mate, Sparksong stepped forward, tail twitching nervously as she inched towards the sound. "We should help them! They sound like they're in trouble." Flaxpool hummed thoughtfully, before calmly mewing, "Wait! We should check with Sorrelstar first." Sparksong opened her mouth to object, but Flaxpool cut her off. "It's not a good idea to rush into danger like this.. Let our leader tell us if we should take this risk." Stormripple, who had been quiet for most of the patrol, gestured back to camp with his tail. "As the leader of this patrol, I say we should head back to confirm." Eventually, the patrol was gathered together, and they rushed back to camp to report the news.

Your patrol caught the trail of a dog and an injured loner. Return to investigate further.

Sparksong is now expecting kits! They are due in two moons.

"So, what're we doing today?" Eelpaw inquired, watching his mentor curiously as they strolled along. He had just gotten his face patched up from 'proving himself' a while ago, yet Sharkfang had insisted they moved along and got some training done. His face still hurt like all the dark forest, but it would all be worth it after all. 'That Burntsoul sure has sharp claws.' He heard a strange muffled noise as he stared off into the distance, only broken out of his daze by a bat to his shoulder. "Eelpaw. Were you even listening to me?" Eelpaw suppressed a gulp, attempting to keep his face straight at Sharkfang glowered down at him. "Yes sir! I just didn't catch it all." His mentor narrowed his eyes for a brief moment, before repeating himself once again. "Considering what happened the other day, I realized that battle practice should be our first priority." Once they reached their training grounds, Sharkfang turned around, eyeing his apprentice judgingly. "Don't worry, I won't go too hard on you. Are you ready?" Eelpaw ignored the nervousness squirming within him, nodding firmly and getting into a battle stance. "I'm ready, sir."
Eelpaw earned the fighting skill.

Sunheart needs a wound treating herb for his scratches, and an infection soothing herb.
Dunpond needs a wound treating herb for his scratches.
Frostsong needs a wound treating herb for his scratches.
Sharkfang needs an infection soothing herb for his leg wound, but his scratches don't need medical attention.
Eelpaw needs a wound treating herb and an infection soothing herb for his scratches .

(wound treating examples: cobwebs, wintergreen, tormentil
infection treating examples: marigold, horsetail, oak leaves)
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Number of Cats: 26
13 | 13
Next Moonpool Visit: March 21
Prey Eaten: 5 servings- 1 hare, 1 vole, 1 mouse

No time for anything, but I just wanted to get a post up
Moonpool: warrior
Patrol: Tanglestep, Sparkfur, Cloudmask
Training: Shrikepaw, Pebblepaw, Goosepaw, Littlepaw
Hunting: Turtlecreek, Stormriver, Swiftfern, Sagestorm, Mottledpaw, Ivypaw

Leader:
          Robinstar | 69 moons | she-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★★✩✩✩

Deputy:
          (Brambletooth | 56 moons | tom | )
          Tanglestep | 38 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Sootpelt | 60 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Poppypaw | 7 moons | she-cat |

Warriors:
          Swiftfern | 48 moons | she-cat |
          Sagestorm | 37 moons | tom |
          Cloudmask | 30 moons | she-cat |
          Stormriver | 27 moons | tom |
          Turtlecreek | 25 moons | she-cat |
          Rabbitheart | 23 moons | tom |
          Cherryclaw | 21 moons | she-cat |
          Minkear | 16 moons | tom |
          Birdbrook | 14 moons | she-cat |
          Sparkfur | 14 moons | tom |

Apprentices:
          Shrikepaw | 11 moons | tom |
          Goosepaw | 11 moons | tom | right
          Pebblepaw | 11 moons | tom |
          Mottledpaw | 9 moons | she-cat |
          Ivypaw | 7 moons | she-cat |
          Littlepaw | 6 moons | tom |

Queens:
          Asterflame | 30 moons | she-cat |

Kits:
          Jaykit | 2 moons | tom |
          Sweetkit | 1 moon | she-cat |
          Leafkit | 1 moon | tom |
          Avenkit | 1 moon | she-cat |
          Rosekit | 1 moon | she-cat |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✽[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✽[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark [x2] | toothaches
    Blackberry leaves [x1] | bee stings
    Broom [x1]| wounds and broken legs
    Catmint [x1]| greencough
    Celandine [x1] | damaged eyes
    Coltsfoot [x1] | breathing or kitten-cough; cracked
    or sore pads
    Comfrey root [x1] | broken bones, wounds, burns,
    wrenched claws, stiff joints, stiffness on wrenched
    shoulders
    Dock [x1] | scratches and sore paws
    Goatweed [x1] | anxiety and grief
    Goldenrod [x2] | heals wounds
    Honey [x1] | infections or coughing, smoke-damaged
    or sore throats, gives energy
    Hawkweed [x1] | like catmint
    Lavender [x1] | fever & chills; hides scent of death
    Marigold [x1] | infection; bleeding; inflammation of
    joints
    Poppy seeds [x1] | help with sleep or shock, distress,
    or pain; not for nursing queens
    Ragweed [x1] | extra strength and energy
    Snakeroot [x1] | used to counter poison
    Stinging nettle [x1] | can induce vomiting, bring
    down swelling, help with wounds, fight infection, heal
    broken bones when mixed with comfrey
    Watermint [x1] | bellyaches
    Wintergreen [x1] | wounds and some poisons
    Yarrow [x1] | extracts toxins from wounds; makes a cat
    vomit up poison; used to heal cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings
    Robin | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cherryclaw | Shrikepaw | 3
    1. climbing
    2. tracking
    3. running
    Tanglestep | Pebblepaw | 3
    1. hunting
    2. tracking
    3. running
    Rabbitheart | Goosepaw | 3
    1. hunting
    2. tracking
    3. running
    Stormriver | Mottledpaw | 3
    1. tracking
    2. swimming
    3. running
    Minkear | Ivypaw | 1
    1. running
    Birdbrook | Littlepaw | 0
    1. no skills learned
    Sootpelt | Poppypaw

Deceased Cats:
    Cricketleap | throat clawed by Tanglestep
    Speckledpaw | fed berries by Tanglestep
    Shrikepaw | killed in battle

Families:
    Brambletooth and Swiftfern | Birdbrook, Sparkfur
    Tanglestep and Cloudmask | Ivypaw, Poppypaw
    Sootpelt and Rippleberry (BirchClan) | Goosepaw,
      Pebblepaw, Fennelshade (BirchClan),
      Ripplepaw (BirchClan), Crowpool (BirchClan)
    Unknown and Unknown | Cloudmask, Asterflame
    Asterflame and Unknown | Sweetkit, Leafkit, Avenkit, Rosekit
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:06 pm

Image 26 (27)

Once more the sun poked his head from his mountain bed to beat down harshly upon the busy Beechclan cats. Down in the center of the sandy camp, Sorrelstar and Dunpond were organizing patrols. The true deputy was nowhere in sight, but that hardly hindered the efficiency of the division of tasks. Sleetfoot...had never been the best at organizing or leading, and besides, everycat knew he was visiting his kits' graves and while Sorrelstar might begrudge him for neglecting his duties, she wouldn't blame him. "Shadowslip, Claywhistle, Sparksong, Stormripple, Flaxpool, and Dandelionbloom will be patrolling the borders. Try and find that loner but keep an eye out for dogs, we don't want anycat else getting hurt. Sorrelstar, Momomoon, Webwing, Burntsoul, Whispwhisper and I will go hunting when it cools off. The prey doesn't want to be out in this heat anymore then we do." A couple of the cats on patrol gave Dunpond easy going chuckles and, "Nice one!"s as they headed off to scout out the territory. The mood that would normally have been somber given their task and what had happened to Eelpaw was instead lighthearted as Claywhistle took Dunpond's cue and cracked a few jokes. "Leading suits you," Stormripple told his mate with a grin, giving him a quick lick before darting out after the receding patrol. Dunpond wasn't a kit, so he didn't blush, but he came rather close to it, especially as Sorrelstar added, "He's right you know." The leader smiled at him kindly and the tom felt himself flush with pride. He dipped his head to her respectfully, "Thank you Sorrelstar, that means a lot." Green eyes, clouded with age but still very much capable of watching the going ons of the clan, took this scene in greedily, as did they the scene that followed of Sorrelstar inviting Dunpond to sit and talk for a while over clan matters. It seemed like a new knot was determined to get interwoven in the mess of complications that lay before Malloweyes, but this didn't worry her. Knots were easily cut out. Having scene enough to ascertain her next course of action, the she-cat slipped back into the woods. She had patrols of her own to coordinate.

The dangerous cats of Beechclan had assembled themselves beneath a tall standing rock in the midst of the forest. The rock was pale-yellow and very tall and chalky. And it most certainly had not been there the day before. "What even is this?" Burntsoul demanded, her tail lashing violently and all to close to Cedarslash's face for the older warrior's liking- which was probably intentional, "Did you bring us all the way out here to see a rock?" The elder just smirked at the she-cat's venemous tone, resting a paw on Sharkfang's shoulder as she spoke. "Is that any way to appreciate Sharkfang's hard work of clearing this rock of debris? My associates should show more appreciation." With that she flashed her teeth menicingly and Burntsoul's complaints dimmed to murmers. "But no, I didn't bring you all the way out here to see a rock. I took you out here to assign you tasks. You and Sharkfang will be going hunting for some nice rotten prey. With greenleaf here, soon the fun will begin." She dismissed the pair with a flick of her tail tip, adding, "Stash what you find along with everything else. Burntsoul show him what I mean." "With pleasure," promised Burntsoul, her grin widening with morbid fascination. "What about me?" asked Cedarslash dully. She wasn't going to complain about not returning to that rotten task. She had never liked it to begin with and didn't fancy seeing how Speckledbeetle had held up over leafbare. But at the same time, the she-cat couldn't help but feel that stomach-wrenching pang of fear at being alone with Malloweyes, it was worse now than ever. "You and I have another job today, lrgely involving-" The she-cat stepped alongside Cedarslash and tipped her chin up with a faux-gentle paw, "this." Cedarslash gave Malloweyes a look devoid of all understanding prompting the elder to let out another cackle. "My poor, poor Cedarslash. Look how much you need my guidance. Well allow me to explain and illuminate your purpose. This is the Claw Rending Stone. I call it such because we rend it with our claws. Among," she gave herself a knowing smile, "other reasons. Come, let me show you." Malloweyes ushered the warrior towards the Claw Rending Rock, and, unsheathing her claws, spat on the sand-like surface. She began to carve at the rock, having to run her claw over the same spot several times to make a mark but eventually coming up with what looked like a crude mallow flower. "See? Easy. Now, you are going to be carving a mark for each cat in our clan. My claws aren't as sharp as they used to be but I assure you my mind still is. I'll dictate- you carve." Cedarslash glanced between Malloweyes and the flower, then down at her claws and back at the elder. "Why are we carving this?" "Oh don't you fret your little head dearie. Nothing good of course." And with a caress of her head which sent shivers down the young cat's spine, Malloweyes put Cedarslash to work.

Carving the Claw Rending Rock was not easy as Malloweyes had insisted it was. It was backbreaking, claw renching work especially under the greenleaf sun. Cedarslash's mouth was dry from spitting so much and her paws burned as they raked at the boulder. But Malloweyes would not let the she-cat stop to rest and as the tedious hours wore on Cedarslash had wondered why Malloweyes hadn't gotten Sharkfang to do this as well. Surely he would make shorter work of it all? The answer was fairly clear, Malloweyes was more interested in carving into Cedarslash than into the rock. "Don't forget to make marks for the dead as well. Yarrowkit and Speckledbeetle and Skunkbrush. And, oh yes! Your two as well. Yes that's it, right next to your tree." And just when the final snake was carved and the final desceased slashed through, and Cedarslash thought her work was done, Malloweyes had more for her to do. "I've finished!" The-she cat announced from where she lay in a heap of fur on the forest floor, her flank heaving heavily. The elder stepped over her to investigate the work, murmuring to herself and eventually coming to a decsion. "You did well my dear. Now, on to the next step!" "The next step?" "Is that a problem Cedarslash?" "No m'am." Cedarslash clenched her teeth to hold back a groan as she wobbled to her paws. How easy it might have been to slit Malloweyes's throat right there and then, how tempting. But knowing the elder she probably had somecat watching from the shadows or a failsafe just in case. The warrior just had to do what she said, surely it couldn't take much longer? "Threats will be circled in red, the weak ones underlined. We don't need any problems in our perfect camp." It sudenly became very clear what the Claw Rending Rock actually was, a hitboard. A hitboard and a census taker. Cedarslash wasn't suprised but it didn't disgust her any less. "Red as in blood then." She braced herself for the blow that never came. Instead of slashing out the elder just clucked his tongue, purring "No, of curse not. Why would you think I'm such a monster?" Cedarslash stared at her with dead, disbeliving eyes. "You killed my kits." "Oh sweetie, that hurt me so much more than it did you. Having to discipline my most prized pupil? You've caused me so much pain my dear but I haven't given up on you." Malloweyes brushed her tan fur against the warrior's red, purring and even suprisingly enough, grooming Cedarslash's ears as if she were a kit. Understandibly, the she-cat wrenched away hissing. She stopped just short of attacking the elder who was annoyingly unpreturbed. "How about this Cedarslash," Malloweyes mewed as if she were giving the warrior a grand gift, "You finish up here and then go spend some time with your mate, it's sure to put the both of you in a better mood. We wouldn't want him to keep moping and lose his rank would we? Hmm, actually maybe we would." The elder rolled out a pawful of deathberries from who knows where and ordered the she-cat to mash them up and start makring certain cats. Webwing and Cougarpaw got underlined, and Sorrelstar, Dunpond, Asptail, and Sleetfoot were circled. Cedarslash's paw hovered over the last sign she was assigned to, not wanting to mark it. But Malloweye's gaze bore into her and the she cat relented, marking herself as a threat.

Once Cedarslash had washed her paws of the deadly red and groomed her pelt until it was presentable, she made her way to the Beechclan burial grounds where, as expected, she found Sleetfoot. "Hey Sleetfoot," the she-cat mewed, stifling both the urge to yawn and the urge to scream at him that she had spent the entire day marking the clan for death, including herself and him. "Cedarslash!" Immediately the tom rose from his place of mourning and wound around his mate, purring and nuzzling her tired, beaten frame. All the reasons she had for following Malloweyes now rushed back to the she-cat. She was keeping Sleetfoot out of harm's way, wasn't she? And forget her eternal punishment- his touch was enough to make murder worth it. "How are you? Where were you? You don't look so good, sit down." "You don't tell your mate she doesn't look good Sleetfoot. First rule of love," Cedarslash chuckled slightly, easing down besides her mate. "So where were you? Oh don't tell me the clan's mad at me. I know I was supposed to be doing deputy things but... anyways. Where were you?" Sleetfoot placed his chin on his mate's paws causing her to hiss harshly and yank them back, tears of pain stinging her eyes. Sleetfoot hit his head on the gorund hard. "Cedarslash are you-" "I'm fine!" she gasped, but her mate didn't buy it. "Let me look." He grasped her paws firmly and pressed her pads, forcing her claws to extend. The bloody mess of split, wrenched claws greeted his insistance for only a moment before the owner of the claws yanked them back with a yelp. "I said I was fine!" "Well you clearly aren't. Tell me what happened, we need to see Asptail." "No!" Cedarslash licked her front paws delicately, trying to numb the sting. She could feel Sleetfoot doing his best not to burst out yelling at her for refusing to get the help she obviously needed. "Just drop it Sleetfoot." "Tell me what's going on." "I said drop it!" The fact that Cedarslash was baring her teeth in the exact way Malloweyes had did that morning was not lost on her. She felt horribly sick to her stomach. "This has something to do with Malloweyes doesn't it? I knew she was a problem. I knew it!" "No! No Sleetfoot just shut up! You don't know what you're doing!" And the panic of the possiblity of her mate confronting the one thing in life that leered over their happiness scared Cedarslash so much that she just burst into tears. Couldn't he see she was protecting him? Couldn't he see he was about to ruin it? Sleetfoot stopped talking the moment his mate started sobbing, wrapping around her protectively and licking away her tears as they fell. "Sleetfoot please." "Sssh sssh Calm down Cedarslash, we'll get through whatever it is together." The tom purred as loudly as he could, rubbing his tail along the she-cat's hunched back as her body was wracked with shuddering breaths. "Just stay with me okay? Just stay with me, I need my coward. Don't try anything stupid. You'll get killed too." The too in the warning was not lost on Sleetfoot and his gaze darkened. If his mate could see into his brain right now she would fly into a fit. Fear was there, as it always was, but it was not central. No, the central feeling in Sleetfoot's brain was quite rage as he began to put pieces of the puzzle together. Rage and a determination the tom had never felt before, but he couldn't let his mate know what was on her mind, not when she was as broken as this. "I'll stay with you, I promise." And besides him he felt Cedarslash relax and her sobs quiet. I'm sorry Cedarslash. I can't stay a coward when you're like this.

Asptail had recovered enough from the despair that hit him after the loss of Cedarslash's kits to crack under Pigeonpaw's pleadings and clear eagerness to learn. He still wasn't coming out of the medicine den but at least he had begun to wander around the patients, chastising them for their stupidity in receiving their injuries and grumbling as he patched them up. "Honestly Frostong you wouldn't be stuck here if you had been more careful. Jumping in after soggy voles? There are certainly better ways to die!" Frostsong grinned sheepishly as the medicine cat checked him over for any remaining whitecough. He made a face at the raspberry leaves left behind for him making Momomoon, who was visiting him, snicker. "Is he always this grumpy?" she whisper-asked Pigeonpaw who had been stationed by her mentor to make sure Frostsong actually did eat his herbs. "Oh he isn't grumpy!" Pigeonpaw chirped, pleased with herself for having figured her mentor out so quickly, "He's happy grumbling right now, you can tell 'cause he smiles when he thinks you can't see!" Across the den where Asptail was tending to his father, a fleeting grin quickly morphed into a scowl on his muzzle, causing the trio to giggle. "I think it's cute." "Oh-ho! I thought you didn't like toms," her nest-ridden friend teased, still not touching the leaves before him. "I don't," Momo declared rather matter-a-factly, then added with a grin, "Doesn't mean I don't have a type." "Type huh? Well then my type is no ty-" "Would you please flirt somewhere else?" Asptail cried, clearly exasperated at the chatty bunch. "That's not a happy growl." "We weren't flirting actually, we were doing the exact-" "Out! Frostsong eat your raspberry leaves and then you can raspberry leave." Suprised that Asptail could actually make a joke Frostsong did as he was told, then with a salute retreated from the den with his bobtailed friend. "They were nice," Pigeonpaw told Asptail, who just shook his head and sighed. "Don't encourage them. Now grab me some cobwebs and marigold. Do we have any tansy left?" Pigeonpaw's mew was muffled as she searched through the storeroom but the answer was a definite no. It was odd, he could have sworn he had a whole bunch of it just a few moons ago. Oh well, the tom shook out his pelt to clear his mind, it was better fresh anyways. "That's fine. I'll have you get some when we're done here. Always good to have in stock. Now Eelpaw I need you to show me what's wrong." Asptail was trying rather unsuccessfully to coax the apprentice to show him his face. The young tom had had enough of the other cats' pitying looks and forced smiles and didn't want to face the world. "I told you Asptail! His face is all scarred up! I tried to treat it while you were...gone, but I couldn't do it right." "I heard you the first time Pigeonpaw," Asptail growled, and the she-cat wisely went back to sorting herbs. "You can't hide yourself for the rest of your life Eelpaw. You seem fine enough, now go join the outside world." "No sir. Cats will stare. I don't-" Suddenly a great big brown body crashed through the den, moaning and groaning and making a big scene. It was Starlingthroat obviously, and she was clearly in labor. "My kits come on the day of the hottest sun! surely their passions will burn as fiercely as the sky! But I fear they will scorch me on the way out as-" "Nevermind sir, I'm going." And Eelpaw wisely skittered away from the scene, the other patients following his lead. "How do you deliver a litter?" shouted Pigeonpaw over the din Starlingthroat was creating with her yowls and narration, "She seems in a lot of pain!" The little she-cat as obviously frightened, but not as much as her mentor. Asptail stood ram-rod straight, staring at the unfolding events with wide-eyed horror. Deliver a litter of kits? He had lost the last ones thanks to his own incompitance and Starclan's clear hatred of him. But here was a pure she-cat, straight from the nursery herself. Surely Starclan could bear her no grudges? "Burdock for milk, sticks to bite down on. Keep her breathing even and make her shut up." Asptail swept the herbs in question towards his apprentice, then, not meeting her eyes, retreated to the storage room where he had hidden for most of the prior moon. "Think of it as your first solo assesment, may Starclan be with you!" Like they weren't with me.

Kitting: Starlingthroat
Kits in 2 moons: Sparksong
Many herbs used: all injured cats healed
x5 minnows eaten (1)
Hunting Patrol: Sorrelstar, Momomoon*, Webwing, Burntsoul, Whispwhisper, Dunpond
Patrol (looking for loner): Shadowslip, Claywhistle, Sparksong, Stormripple, Flaxpool, Dandelionbloom
Having another litter: Cedarslash and Sleetfoot
Hunting for prey for the rotting pile: Burntsoul & Sharkfang
Training: Sharkfang -> Eelpaw, Asptail -> Pigeonpaw

Sunheart- Badly, badly, badly scratched up | Needs: and cobwebs✔️ and marigold✔️
Dunpond- Scratches and bruises| Needs: burnet✔️
Frostsong- Scratches/whitecough | Needs: catmint✔️ and raspberry leaves✔️
Sharkfang- Deep leg bite, minor scratches | Needs: wild garlic✔️
Eelpaw- Torn ears, bruised body, clawed-up face | Needs: cobwebs✔️ and marigold✔️
Cedarslash- Wrenched claw, injured paw pads | Needs: ???

Sorrelstar | 93 moons | She-cat | Collected, Jealous | X X
          Lives: ★★★★★

Sleetfoot | 55 moons | Tom | Curious, Cowardly | X

Asptail | 31 moons | Tom | Intelligent, Disdainful | X X
          Pigeonpaw| 7 moons | She-cat | Innocent, Dependent | X

Dunpond| 91 moons | Tom | Silver-tongued, Affectionate | X X
          Sunheart | 90 moons | Tom | Kind, Stubborn | X
          Sharkfang | 81 moons | Tom | Thickheaded, Ruthless | X
          Shadowslip | 72 moons | She-cat | Kind, Unassertive | X X
          Stormripple | 61 moons | Tom | Dutiful, Dumb | X X
          Cedarslash | 50 moons | She-cat | Powerful, Prideful | X
          Sparksong | 34 moons | She-cat | Bubbly, Quick | X
          (Barkknot | 31 moons | She-cat | Anxious, Clumsy | P.O.W |X)
          Claywhistle | 31 moons | Tom | Social, Joking | X
          Momomoon | 25 moons | She-cat | Friendly, Obstinate | Special Abilities | X
          Burntsoul | 25 moons | She-cat | Outgoing, Snarky | X
          Webwing | 23 moons | Tom | Quiet, Thoughtful | Hard of Hearing | X
          Dandelionbloom | 20 moons | She-cat | Delicate, Scattered | X
          Flaxpool | 19 moon | She-cat | Reliable, Unemotional | X
          Frostsong | 19 moon | Tom | Witty, Foolhardy | X
          Wispwhisper| 15 moons | Tom | Quiet, Not-all-there | X
          Cougarheart | 15 moons | She-cat | Brave, Determined | Blind | X

Eelpaw | 10 moons | Tom | 'Slimy', Flexible |X

Salmoncress | 67 moons | She-cat | Motherly, Mopey | X
          Starlingthroat | 31 moons | She-cat | Long-winded, Vain | X

Sandkit | 5 moon | Tom | Literal-minded, Persevering |X
          Carpkit | 5 moon | She-cat | Moody, Mischievous | X

Malloweyes | 126 moons | She-cat | Collected, Calculating | X

Sharkfang | Eelpaw | 1 | Fighting skill
          Asptail | Pigeonpaw | 0 | -

Yarrowkit | Fox attack (kit patrol to 'prove' herself orchestrated by Malloweyes) | X
          Speckledbeetle | Murdered by Burntsoul, Cedarslash, and Malloweyes| X
          Skunkbrush | Murdered by Burntsoul and Malloweyes | X
          Chicorykit | Stillborn due to Malloweyes feeding her mother tansy | X
          Snapperkit | Stillborn due to Malloweyes feeding her mother tansy | X

Northern River Border- Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Eastern River Border- Aspenclan | rosebud
    Western Forest Border- Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Southern Forest Border- Leafclan | zephyrine

Caveclan | tauriel.
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Echoclan | Katrione
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Aspenclan | rosebud
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Leafclan | zephyrine
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Blueclan | miss universe

Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1

Cobwebs | Stops bleeding/binds bones x1
    Marigold | Stops infection/bleeding/inflammation in joints x0
    Poppy seeds | Eases distress/ brings sleep x0
    Fox glove seeds | Causes heart attacks & paralysis x1
    Watermint | Eases belly aches x2
    Thyme | Calms nerves x2
    Bindweed | Binds sticks to broken legs x1
    Broom | Broken legs/wounds x2
    Raspberry leaves | Painkiller/bleeding x0
    Burdock Root| Rat bites x1
    Coltsfoot| Breathing & cracked pads x2
    Comfrey root| Itching/burns/stiffness/inflammation x1
    Ragwort leaves| Aching joints/gives strength x2
    Sticks| Supporting broken bones x1
    Juniper berries| Belly aches/breathing/calming cats x1
    Mint| Hides death scent x1
    Wintergreen| Treats wounds & poisons x1
    Fennel| Treats hip pain x1
    Lavender| Treats fevers & chills/hides death scent x2
    Catmint| Treats greencough/whitecough x2
    Burnet| Stops minor bleeding/gives strenght x0
    Alder Bark| Toothaches x1
    Tormentil| Extracting poison/treating most wounds x1
    Borage Leaves| Reduces fevers/aids milk production x2
    Yarrow| Extracts poisons/induces vomiting/treats paws x2
    Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes x2
    Sweet Sedge| Eases infection x1
    Wild Garlic| Fights infection, especially rat bites x0
    Honey| Soothes throats/infections/coughs x1
    Lamb's Ear| Gives strength x1
    Lungwort| Cures yellowcough x1
    Ragweed| Gives strength/energy x1
    Oak leaves| Stops infection from setting x1
    Rush| Keeps broken limbs in place x1
    Tansy| Cures coughs/poison/wounds/prevents greencough x0

Small fish | 1 | 2 servings
    Large fish | 1 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | 1 | 2 servings
    Water fowl | 3 | 3 servings
    Vole | 3 | 1 serving
    Minnow | 0 | 1 serving
    {Five servings}

Squirrel | 1 | N/a
    Rabbit | 1 | N/a
    Fox | 1 | N/a
    Speckledbeetle | 1 | N/a

Sorrelstar and Sunheart
    -> Claywhistle, Barkknot, Asptail
    Shadowslip and Sunheart
    -> Wisppaw, Yarrowkit, 'Cougarpaw'
    Dunpond and Salmoncress and Stormripple
    -> ''Dandelionbloom'', 'Frostsong', 'Flaxpool'
    -> 'Pigeonkit', Carpkit, Sandkit
    Cedarslash and Sleetfoot
    -> Chicorykit, Snapperkit
    Asptail and Cinderblaze (of Soulclan)
    ->unnamed1, unnamed2, unnamed3, unnamed4
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Willowcloud was sorting her herbs when the border patrol returned. She paid no attention to it, assuming things had just gone as normal, but that was before several of the cats began to frantically call her name. Bewildered, she hurried out of her den, and her jaw dropped open with shock at the sight of this poor tortoiseshell who looked as if she might join StarClan in their ranks at any moment. The cat had barely been able to walk even with help from Patchthorn and Foxpounce, and once they made it into the camp, she collapsed, panting heavily. "Appleheart, get me goldenrod and cobwebs, quickly!" she called as she raced over to the badly injured cat. A pool of blood was already beginning to form around the tortoiseshell, and Willowcloud frantically worked to save her life. When she was nearly finished spreading the goldenrod poultice across the wounds, the hunting patrol returned. "Willowcloud, Appleheart! Webfang's injured!" shouted Birchwing. "Great StarClan," the medicine cat breathed as a heavy, frustrated sigh escaped her. "I'll take care of Webfang," Appleheart meowed before leaving her side to grab some herbs from their den and attend to the warrior. Willowcloud breathed a sigh of relief when the tortoiseshell's condition was finally stable. "What's your name?" Emberstar inquired of her. After a moment of collecting her thoughts, the loner mewed quietly, "Adder. Would you mind if I join you? I've heard of these Clans and I've been looking for one for some time now...." The leader nodded slowly. "I don't mind at all. Adder, from this point on you will be known as -" "I will be known as Adder, thank you," she interrupted with a tinge of irritation evident in her voice. Emberstar looked a bit surprised, but quickly nodded in understanding. "Of course."

"Ivypaw, do you have to go?" Russetkit whined, clinging onto the apprentice's leg. Ivypaw laughed. "Yes, silly, training is important." The ginger tabby then put on a pout as she let go of her leg, mumbling, "Aw, alright. But show me whatever you learn, okay?" "Of course, Russetkit," the tortoiseshell tabby mewed with a grin before bounding off after her mentor Foxpounce. In the one moon that she had been a member of LeafClan, she had become best friends with naughty little Russetkit. The kit referred to her as her 'partner in crime,' and the two could usually be found hiding burrs in the warriors' nests or trying to sneak out of camp on their own. While Russetkit was carefree and adventurous, Ivypaw was practical and certainly more mature; she knew when they could go off and play and when it was time to be serious. She always kept Russetkit in check - something Snowstep, and the rest of the Clan for that matter, was very grateful for. "You ready for your first training session?" Foxpounce asked with a smile, interrupting Ivypaw's thoughts. His apprentice smiled back, mewing excitedly, "Of course!" In truth, she was nervous about training with the other apprentices - as Foxpounce had already told her they would all be coming as well - since they were so much older than her. She felt a little intimidated, but that wasn't going to stop her from having fun.

[ x1 broom and x1 cobwebs have been used to heal Adderflame
x1 goldenrod has been used to heal Webfang
Adderflame has joined LeafClan
Training: all apprentices
Patrol: Briardusk, Badgerstrike, & Frigidrose
Hunting: Patchthorn, Dustfall, Daisyskip, Birchwing, & Crowstorm ]

All the apprentices were hard at work. Falconpaw, Heatherpaw and Pinepaw were scrabbling up a towering pine, reaching dizzying heights. Breezepaw and Cinderpaw, whom were so close to finishing their apprenticeship, were crouched low in the grass, seeking out a potentional piece of prey. The newest one of them however, Ivypaw, was completely unskilled and completely at the beginning compared to her fellow apprentices. Locked in combat with her mentor, Foxpounce, Ivypaw was fighting fierce and strong. She was determined to learn quickly and soon become a warrior, she was determined to make Russetkit proud and maybe even become his mentor. Falconpaw, Heatherpaw & Pinepaw learned the climbing skill, Breezepaw & Cinderpaw learned the hunting skill and Ivypaw learned the fighting skill

Brairdusk merrily babbled away throughout the patrol, seemingly recovered from the dog attack. Even though Badgerstrike and Frigidrose would've prefered silence as to be able to decect their enemies, it was kind of good to have a tad bit of normalcy.
It just made everything seem a little more familiar. Thankfully and scared off by Brairdusk's loud voice, nothing occured

The hunting patrol made their way through the territory in a grim silence. Patchthorn caught a mouse, while Daisyskip and Crowstorm worked together to catch a hare. Birchwing caught a rook while Dustfall caught nothing.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ - SAGECLAN [ 5 ]

Postby kaden » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:04 pm

✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Six | Males: Three | Females: Three
Servings: Three
Next Moonpool Visit: Saturday 22/04/2017

Back at camp, an argument had started to arise over the small she-kit, who apparently had been following the cats about for a while now. "That stupid she-kit should be punished for snooping around- she could have stole some of our prey, or even worse- our herbs!" Featherburr spat, glaring down at the shaking tabby kit with no remorse in his eyes. Four pairs of paws stood in front of the poor kit and a growl escaped Stormrunner's maw as he defended her, "Look at her! She's barely old enough to have left her mother. Do you really think she's going to go around hunting for herself and tearing up herbs for no reason?" He retorted, feeling the kit press against his back legs for support, "There's something about her I don't trust," The medicine cat murmured under his breath, glaring at the small kit, "If you ask me, you should have left her in the place where you found her. A clan is no place for an abandoned kit," It was Sparrowfrost who spoke out this time, leaping forward and letting out a furious yowl, lashing her tail, "How could you say that about a poor defenseless kit? We can't just leave her there to die! How could you even say such things? It all goes against our code!" The tortoiseshell warrior spat, her short temper getting the better of her, "Whatever. You all are barely old enough to be warriors, so I don't see how you are going to be able to tr-" Featherburr suddenly cut off when Honeystar exited her den with Owlflame by her side, "You're right, Featherburr. These warriors have not nearly enough experience to train this kit," She purred, glancing down at the small tabby she-cat, "Finally! Someone who understands!" Featherburr laughed, with both Stormrunner and Sparrowfrost exchanging dirty looks, "That is why I'm going to take it upon myself to train this apprentice to become a warrior," She smiled, watching the pride drain from Featherburr's face as he turned to slink away to his den.

"Where are you going, Featherburr? You should go out and start stocking up on those herbs," Honeystar ordered, watching as Featherburr rolled his eyes and sulked out of camp without another word, "Sparrowfrost. You go on a hunting patrol with Owlflame. With all this hot weather, we need to stock up on prey while its here," She continued, barely stifling a laugh as Sparrowfrost's eyes lit up. Owlflame was already by the entrance and when Sparrowfrost brushed by Honeystar to leave with him, Honeystar subtly leaned in to whisper, "Talk to me later, I want to know all the juicy details," Sparrowfrost felt her face flush as she dashed onwards, leaving with Owlflame by her side. "What about me?" Came Stormrunner's yowl, "You stay in camp and make sure everything is in check. Make a nest for the new apprentice," Honeystar demanded, "I'm going to show- what's your name, kit?" "Hazel," "I'm going to show Hazelpaw the territory and take her training," And without a word, Honeystar spun on her paws with Hazelpaw following by her side.

[ The clan consumes a magpie ]
[ Training session: Honeystar & Hazelpaw
[ Hunting patrol: Owlflame & Sparrowfrost ]
[ Gathering herbs: Featherburr ]

Leader: --- 1
    - Honeystar | 18 moons | Female
    Light ginger she-cat with green eyes
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy: --- 1
    -- Owlflame | 25 moons | Male
    Grey-brown tom with large orange eyes

Medicine Cat: --- 1
    - Featherburr | 37 moons | Male
    Very small and fluffy tabby tom

Warriors: --- 2
    - Sparrowfrost | 18 moons | Female
    Beautiful calico she-cat with green eyes
    - Stormrunner | 26 moons | Male
    Tall grey tabby tom with yellow eyes

Apprentices: --- 1
    - Hazelpaw | 6 moons | Female
    Dark tabby she-cat with brown eyes

Queens: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Kits: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Elders: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Ally Clans:
    ✧ - Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    ✧ - Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    ✧ - North: ScorchClan | ActualCannibalShia
    ✧ - South: StreamClan | justice'n'joy
    ✧ - East: SnowClan | BrightDays
    ✧ - West: SedgeClan | ♥ Enchanted ♥

Medicine Store
    ✧ - X2 Catnip | Treats whitecough and greencough
    ✧ - X1 Cobwebs | Stops bleeding, broken bones
    ✧ - X1 Comfrey | Helps heal broken bones
    ✧ - X1 Feverfew | Cools fevers, treat headaches
    ✧ - X1 Mousebile | Used to remove ticks
    ✧ - X1 Nettle | Fights infection, induces vomiting
    ✧ - X1 Raspberry leaves | Eases pain during kitting
    ✧ - X1 Tansy | Treats coughs and heals wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    ✧ - Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    ✧ - Vole | x1 | 1 serving left
    ✧ - Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    ✧ - Stoat | x0 | 0 servings
    ✧ - Magpie | x0 | 0 servings left
    ✧ - Pheasant | x1 | 3 servings left

Mentors:
    ✧ - Honeystar | Hazelpaw | ---

Deceased Cats:
    ✧ - Cat Name | Cause of Death

Families:
    ✧ - Applestar & Smudgecloud: Sparrowfrost & Honeystar

kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:03 am

Number of Cats: 9
Shes: 4 || Toms: 6
Next Moonpool visit: Today

--------

The cool fall of rain gives Amberstar hope that Starclan will listen to her.

She had always wanted to have kits with her fallen mate, but she never did. She still always wondered what had happened to him.

As she entered the cave leading to the moonpool, his scent drifted over her. She felt a calmness loom as the rain fell, her memories swirled like images as she remembered the black and cream-ginger tom she had loved. As the cool and slightly wet stones slicked beneath her paws, she let out a purr before laying next to the pool. The rain hit the pool and hit her pelt, but it was so light that it was an amazing sight. She touched her nose to the pool, her mew soft and full of anxiety for she did not know how starclan would respond.

"I wish for a kit, one who resembles myself and the mate I lost. It is a lot to ask, but I know he's there with you, and I know you must have the power to make this happen. It is alright if they do not resemble me. I will raise them all the same."

[RussetStripe, BriarRose, TigerFang and Duskpaw go hunting]
[Gingerfur asks Frozendew to be his secret mate] (If relationships with two toms isn't allowed, then make it so he declines)
[Thornkit and Breezekit sleep peacefully]
[AmberStar goes to the Moonpool, and asks for a kit]
The clan eats 1 Rabbit

Leader:
          Amberstar | 47 moons | She | X

Deputy:
          RussetStripe | 31 Moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          FrozenDew | 60 Moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          BriarRose | 19 Moons | She | X
          GingerFur | 43 moons | Tom | X
          TigerFang | 23 Moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Duskpaw | 9 Moons | Tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          WhiteWillow | 29 Moons | She | X

Kits:
          Breezekit | 2 Moons | She | X
          Thornkit | 2 Moons | Tom | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Catmint | x1 | Best remedy for Greencough and Whitecough
Chervil | x1 |For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively.
Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds.
Horsetail | x1 | Soothes infections, and helps stop bleeding.
Thyme | x0 | Calms anxiety
Dried Oak Leaves |x1| Used to stop infections
Burdock Root | x1 | Used to prevent infection from Rat Bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Vole | x0 | 1 servings
Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
Squirrel| x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
AmberStar | Duskpaw | 1 | Hunting,
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
WhiteWillow and RussetStripe | Breezekit and Thornkit
Name and Name | Kits
nathan | he/him | asd | queer | adult ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 025.

Postby deimido » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Weather: The sky is littered with white, fluffy clouds that drift lazily along the pale blue sky. It's slightly warm out, such weather is prone to coaxing even twolegs to leave their nests and bring out their kits to play. No twolegs have wandered out onto Clan territory, but patrols would do well to keep an eye out.

( RuneClan's reply is here! )
( ReedClan and AsterClan's replies are here! )
( SlipClan's reply is here )
( BirchClan, JinxClan, and ShadeClan's replies are here! )
( WishClan and StoneClan's replies are here! )
( RippleClan's reply is here! )
( FlowClan and StreamClan's replies are here! )
( SilentClan's reply is here! )
( QuartzClan, HollyClan, and SorrelClan's replies are here! )

DarkClan | Nightsong-Shadowclan wrote:Clan's name: Darkclan
Nature: Mysterious around other cats besides their clan, but have a good sense of humor and are kind inside of their clan
Territory: Close by a clan on edge????
Cat's Personalities: From Anxious to Worried! Every cat has a good sense of humor though.

DarkClan has been founded!

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ThornClan | N0VAHD wrote:
Number of Cats: 9
Shes: 4 || Toms: 6
Next Moonpool visit: Today

--------

The cool fall of rain gives Amberstar hope that Starclan will listen to her.

She had always wanted to have kits with her fallen mate, but she never did. She still always wondered what had happened to him.

As she entered the cave leading to the moonpool, his scent drifted over her. She felt a calmness loom as the rain fell, her memories swirled like images as she remembered the black and cream-ginger tom she had loved. As the cool and slightly wet stones slicked beneath her paws, she let out a purr before laying next to the pool. The rain hit the pool and hit her pelt, but it was so light that it was an amazing sight. She touched her nose to the pool, her mew soft and full of anxiety for she did not know how starclan would respond.

"I wish for a kit, one who resembles myself and the mate I lost. It is a lot to ask, but I know he's there with you, and I know you must have the power to make this happen. It is alright if they do not resemble me. I will raise them all the same."

[RussetStripe, BriarRose, TigerFang and Duskpaw go hunting]
[Gingerfur asks Frozendew to be his secret mate] (If relationships with two toms isn't allowed, then make it so he declines)
[Thornkit and Breezekit sleep peacefully]
[AmberStar goes to the Moonpool, and asks for a kit]
The clan eats 1 Rabbit

( For future reference, lgbt+ relationships are allowed! ^^ and i hope the kit looks alright haha - i tried to find one that looked like both of them?? so theyre like a golden-brown, youre free to choose another if you want though! )

StarClan has given you a kit.

While hunting, your patrol caught one rabbit and a vole!

Gingerfur and Frozendew are now mates.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac mod trial replies // 003

Postby miss universe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Weather: The sun is beating down, heat is at almost too-high levels. Prey is scarce, and herbs are dying in the sun. Weak cats should find shade.

kaden wrote:
✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Six | Males: Three | Females: Three
Servings: Three
Next Moonpool Visit: Saturday 22/04/2017

Back at camp, an argument had started to arise over the small she-kit, who apparently had been following the cats about for a while now. "That stupid she-kit should be punished for snooping around- she could have stole some of our prey, or even worse- our herbs!" Featherburr spat, glaring down at the shaking tabby kit with no remorse in his eyes. Four pairs of paws stood in front of the poor kit and a growl escaped Stormrunner's maw as he defended her, "Look at her! She's barely old enough to have left her mother. Do you really think she's going to go around hunting for herself and tearing up herbs for no reason?" He retorted, feeling the kit press against his back legs for support, "There's something about her I don't trust," The medicine cat murmured under his breath, glaring at the small kit, "If you ask me, you should have left her in the place where you found her. A clan is no place for an abandoned kit," It was Sparrowfrost who spoke out this time, leaping forward and letting out a furious yowl, lashing her tail, "How could you say that about a poor defenseless kit? We can't just leave her there to die! How could you even say such things? It all goes against our code!" The tortoiseshell warrior spat, her short temper getting the better of her, "Whatever. You all are barely old enough to be warriors, so I don't see how you are going to be able to tr-" Featherburr suddenly cut off when Honeystar exited her den with Owlflame by her side, "You're right, Featherburr. These warriors have not nearly enough experience to train this kit," She purred, glancing down at the small tabby she-cat, "Finally! Someone who understands!" Featherburr laughed, with both Stormrunner and Sparrowfrost exchanging dirty looks, "That is why I'm going to take it upon myself to train this apprentice to become a warrior," She smiled, watching the pride drain from Featherburr's face as he turned to slink away to his den.

"Where are you going, Featherburr? You should go out and start stocking up on those herbs," Honeystar ordered, watching as Featherburr rolled his eyes and sulked out of camp without another word, "Sparrowfrost. You go on a hunting patrol with Owlflame. With all this hot weather, we need to stock up on prey while its here," She continued, barely stifling a laugh as Sparrowfrost's eyes lit up. Owlflame was already by the entrance and when Sparrowfrost brushed by Honeystar to leave with him, Honeystar subtly leaned in to whisper, "Talk to me later, I want to know all the juicy details," Sparrowfrost felt her face flush as she dashed onwards, leaving with Owlflame by her side. "What about me?" Came Stormrunner's yowl, "You stay in camp and make sure everything is in check. Make a nest for the new apprentice," Honeystar demanded, "I'm going to show- what's your name, kit?" "Hazel," "I'm going to show Hazelpaw the territory and take her training," And without a word, Honeystar spun on her paws with Hazelpaw following by her side.

[ The clan consumes a magpie ]
[ Training session: Honeystar & Hazelpaw
[ Hunting patrol: Owlflame & Sparrowfrost ]
[ Gathering herbs: Featherburr ]

"Then, you turn and give them a good yank to the tail, see?" Honeystar said, gently grabbing Hazelpaw's tail and yanking a bit. Hazelpaw yelped in surprise, not expecting it. She looked at her mentor with shining eyes and said, "That's so cool!" Honeystar shook her head with an amused purr, the kit was definitely growing on her. "If you think that's cool, watch this move."
Hazelpaw learned the fighting skill.

Sparrowfrost kept her eyes on Owlflame, more focused on him than on her prey. "I can't believe you're really here." She breathed, and it sounded like a confession. Owlflame had nothing but warmth in his eyes as he asked, "Did you really think I wouldn't find you again?" Sparrowfrost shook her head and felt something akin to happiness bubble in her chest, for the first time in a long time. "Come on, we'll have more time to catch up later. For now, I bet I can catch the most prey!" A laugh tore it's way out of Sparrowfrost, and she accepted the challenge with a grin.
Sparrowfrost and Owlflame caught a squirrel and a mouse.

Featherburr snarled, his pawsteps fueled with anger. "I'm the medicine cat, they should listen to me." He complained to himself, his tail lashing wildly. The heat wasn't doing any favors to curb his temper, and before long he found himself slowing down, his long fur making him hotter than most. "Fox dung!" He spit as he reached his herb-gathering place, and found only a small stock of feverfew. The rest had been dried up, and seeing such death made his fur prickle uneasily. He harvested the herb, and began his slow trek back to camp.
Featherburr found x1 Feverfew.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:48 am

{forgot weather last time around so here it is this time :D}

☀ The sun is burning hot in the sky, and waves of heat crash through the territory. Twolegs are bringing their dogs and ☀
☀ kittypets into the forest, but none have wandered onto clan territory yet. It is a good time to find Queens and Elders ☀

raven walker wrote:

(Darktree, Thistlepelt and Pumastar go hunting in the forested areas)
(Brackenflower is caring for Brightpool)
(The clan consumes 2/3 of a big bird)

"So Brightpool" Brackenflower said "What brought you into Wrenclan territory?" the Medicine Cat was trying to pass the time. The Queen was heavy with kits, who could come out anytime between literally right now, and next moon. Though from what she could tell in her check-up, it was leaning more towards next moon, so she figured she could learn a little more about the newest addition to the clan. Brightpool smiled "Let's see...I was just walking, trying to clear my head, and then I found the bracken, and I was really tired, you know because of my kits, so I decided to lay down for a bit, and when I woke up, well...Darkpelt, Thistlestar and Pumatree were standing over me" Brackenflower purred "I think you mean Darktree, Thistlepelt, and Pumastar" Brightpool ducked her head and lapped at her chest fur "O...oh" she stammered "R...right"
[Brackenflower's checkup reveals Brightpool is healthy, and should have a smooth kitting next moon]

Stalking through the territory, Pumastar spotted a stump with a large hole at the bottom. Scenting mouse strongly all around, she realized it was a nest, and she wondered if they should go for it. Shaking her head, she led the others away from it. Perhaps another time when more of them were there. A mouse could only feed so many mouths. Maybe they could find some good juicy squirrels instead.
[The Hunters caught two Squirrels, and discovered the location of a Mouse Nest]
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lunarclan | 13

Postby Bumbletear » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:14 am

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ
Number of Cats: 16
Next Patrol: 04/3/17 - 6:30 pm
Next Moonpool Visit: 3/10/17 - 6:30 am
Next Kitting: none

Whisperstar smiled as she watched Clearsight speaking with Winternose. The Blind she-cat had fit right back into Clan life, as though she had never left.Sure the whole Tradition of the Grasses was new, but she had taken to it quite quickly. Another thing she had become accustomed to, was cuffing the ears of the cats who spoke behind her back about a 'blind cat not being able to hunt'. Though she had accidentally been about to tell them of Iceclan, before Whisperstar had pulled her, and her kits aside. She told them that she had yet to tell Lunarclan of her past as leader of the clan of Ice and Snow, and she would rather keep it that way until she knew how to explain everything. Clearsight had agreed, but she had warned Whisperstar to do it soon, before some cat got hurt because of what she was hiding.

Rising to her paws, Whisperstar left camp, and began the familiar trek to the moonpool. Sitting down, she stared at the waters for a moment. Before sighing, saying Starclan, please help and touching her nose to the waters, entering the familiar sleep walking with the ancestors.

[2 Squirrels Eaten]
[Ashpaw, Smokepaw, and Firepaw Trained]
[Whisperstar goes to the Moonpool, and asks for a random cat]
[Cloudscent goes Herb Hunting]
[Flametalon and Mudstrike go on patrol]

Leader:
          Whisperstar | 37 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Whitefoot | 35 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Cloudscent | 42 Moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Shadowtail | 25 Moons | Female | X
          Hawkthorn | 25 Moons | Male | X
          Whitesong | 22 Moons | Female | X
          Flametalon | 36 Moons | Male | X
          Clearsight | 44 Moons | Female | X {blind}
          Mudstrike | 13 Moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Smokepaw | 12 moons | Male | X
          Ashpaw | 12 Moons | Female | X
          Firepaw | 12 Moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Winternose | 33 Moons | Female | X
          ❆ Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:
          Eaglekit | 2 moons | male | X
          Falconkit | 2 moons | female | X
          Hawkkit | 2 moons | male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans
    Sootclan | Catskittens
    Ivyclan | Savannah-the-Caracal

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | 2 | Best remedy for the deadly
    greencough, which kits and elders
    usually catch in the season of
    leaf-bare. Can also be used
    for whitecough.
    Cobwebs | 1 | To soak up and stop
    (or slow) the bleeding
    It may also be used to bind
    broken bones
    Lamb's Ear | 1 | Gives a cat strength
    Sweet Sedge Sap | 1 | Eases infection
    Marigold | 0 | Stops infection. Stops
    bleeding.Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Poppy Seeds | 1 | They can help a cat
    sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Coltsfoot | 1 | Eases breathing or
    kitten-cough, as well as cracked or
    sore pads
    Thyme | 1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and
    cats who are in shock

Borders
    Northern Field | Ivyclan | sparkypony
    Eastern Field | Clan | User
    Southern Plains | Featherclan | Chinchy
    Western River | Sedgeclan | ♥ Enchanted ♥

Fresh-Kill Pile