Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

howlingclan, of the distant moon -- [017]

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:05 am

xxx𝓨𝒆𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝒆𝓵𝓹 𝒇𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝒆 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾...xxx

Image Image Image
Number of Cats: 17 [ 8 male ] [ 9 female ], four servings
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rockstar was gone early, leaving the deputy off to his own means. Sootfur went over to the group of apprentices, flicking his tail to demand their attention once they had seen him. "All four of you- Tell your mentors you'll be doing a group training session, you all need to get in some training right now." The deputy flicked his gaze over to the normally silent apprentice, Lionpaw. "Even you, I'll be making sure Rockstar keeps up with his leader duties and training you. No need to worry about being left behind Swanpaw and Burningpaw." The orange tom's eyes were raised to Sootfur, a happy and thoughtful gleam in them. The brown tom was almost weirded out by his fascination, yet kept that to himself. He didn't want to disappoint the young tom, plus the fact that he knew that Sheepflower kept it a secret from her three kits about the threat of Fidgetspice, their own father. Shaking the thought of the selfish tom away, Sootfur went off to call for the rest of his patrols. "Sheepflower, take someone on your border patrol, doesn't matter who." He called to the pretty white she-cat, seeing her head straight for her friend, Littledove. The deputy turned to the young black warrior. "C'mon, we'll take the hunting patrol." Sootfur told Blackscars, trotting off towards the mouth of the cave. The clan had plenty of prey, but they had to still keep the kill-pile high for fear of any random droughts or prey shortages.

Rockstar had already gathered the two older kits onto the Lion's Peak, the clan gathered below. "Troutkit, Amberkit. You're both of age and it's time for your apprentice ceremony. Until warriors, you will be known as Troutpaw and Amberpaw." He called, his voice ringing on throughout the cave. "Sheepflower, you've raised three amazing kits who are now respectable apprentices, I can even see more beautiful litters in your future. With your motherly care and skill, you will be training Troutpaw. Teach him to be humble, yet strong!" The leader told the previous Queen, Sheepflower and Troutpaw meeting to touch noses. He turned to the lithe she-cat. "Amberpaw, I can see the excitement in your eyes. Your mentor will be Blackscars." Turning to the black tom, the leader continued. "You may be young, but I know that from what you've gone through, you'll be able to pull through any task I give you." Rockstar claimed, yet the warrior still looked worried. Blackscars went over to his new apprentice, touching noses gingerly, as if he could break the smaller she-cat with one simple move. Before Rockstar could look up from the two, the clan was already bursting into cheers, Littledove being the loudest above all. "Troutpaw! Amberpaw! Troutpaw! Amberpaw!"

and a little extra cuteness since this post is shorter...
Troutpaw, before leaving camp with Sheepflower, dashed over to his favorite cat, Covepaw. "Plenty of Catmint and Goldenrod... Might need some Cobwebs..." He heard her bored mumbling, her eyes having no spark to them until she turned to see the grey tom. "Hello, hello, my beloved Covepaw!" He called, embarrassed at what he said after he realized what it sounded like. However, the blue-gray she-cat didn't seem to care much. "Troutki- I mean, Troutpaw! Don't you have to go look over the territory? You don't want to disappoint Sheepflower!" She told him, seeming to already look over him for the slightest of scratches or to see if his fur was out of order. "I'm fine, I told her to wait! She'll be fiiiine!" Troutpaw complained, wanting her to stop worrying over him. She seemed to only to calm down slightly, but didn't stop her persistence. "Why don't I come with you? I mean, you might get hurt. Or Sheepflower could get cramps, she just got back to her warrior duties after all. What was Rockstar thinking, giving Blackscars and Sheepflower apprentices, it's not a good time for either of them!" He knew that her scolding of the leader was only from her own worries, but simply nodded at her request. "Only if Sheepflower approves." The newly-made apprentice said, following behind him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Rockstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a Queen ]
[ Troutkit and Amberkit become apprentices ]
[ Snowcloud, Drysun, Rockstar, Mousebite, Moosepaw, Burningpaw, Lionpaw, and Swanpaw have a training session ]
[ Sheepflower and Littledove go on a border patrol ]
[ Blackscars and Sootfur go hunting ]
[ The clan eats four servings of trout ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Leader:
    Rockstar | Fifty-five | Tom |
    Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [ 7/9 ]

Deputy:
    Sootfur | Thirty | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
    Nightcall | Thirty-nine | She-cat |
    Covepaw | Eleven | She-cat |

Warriors:
    Snowcloud | Thirty-four | Tom |
    Drysun | Nineteen | She-cat |
    Mousebite | Fifty-six | She-cat |
    Blackscars | Fifteen | Tom |
    Sheepflower | Thirty-four | She-cat |
    Littledove | Forty | She-cat |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♜[/url]

Apprentices:
    Moosepaw | Nine | Tom |
    Lionpaw | Seven | Tom |
    Buringpaw | Seven | She-cat |
    Swanpaw | Seven | Tom |
    Troutpaw| Six | Tom |
    Amberpaw | Six | She-cat |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Queens:

Kits:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Witherclan | seedcakes
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Lotusclan
South | Quartzclan
East | Wishclan
West | Thicketclan

Medicine Store
Burnet x 1
Catmint x 3
Chervil x 1
Cobweb x 1
Dock x 1
Fennel x 1
Feverfew x 1
Goldenrod x 2
Hawkweed x 1
Heather Nectar x 1
Honey x 1
Horsetail x 1
Lamb's ear x 1
Marigold x 1
Poppy Seeds x 1
Ragwort Leaves x 1
Rosemary x 1
Stinging Nettle x 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout (Big fish) | x1 | 3 servings
Blue Gill (Small fish) | x3 | 6 servings
Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
Frog | x3 | 3 servings
Birds | x2 | 6 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
Snowcloud | Moosepaw | 2 | Climbing
Drysun | Burningpaw | 1 |
Rockstar | Lionpaw | 1 |
Mousebite | Swanpaw | 1 |
Sheepflower | Troutpaw | 0 |
Mousebite | Amberpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family Relations
mate ♥ mate
parent ♥/✘ parent = sibling - sibling - sibling
ex-mate ✘ ex-mate

Terry ✘ Mousebite = Moosekit, Sparrow, Milk
Pig ✘ Littledove = Troutkit - Amberkit
Fidgetspice ♥ Sheepflower = Lionkit - Burningkit - Swankit
Sheepflower - Snowcloud
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby mackstarr » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 pm

S N A K E C L A N
Number of Cats: 1

There was nothing on the horizon, the vast desert stretching out before Sandstar. He stood on a rocky outcrop, his wispy coat drifting in the slight breeze that mostly only served to stir the hot air around. He looked expectantly up at the fading sky and hoped for the sun to set faster. He needed to visit the moonpool tonight. Starclan had asked him to bring the cats of this demanding climate together, but he did not know where to begin. He was all alone. Once the sand had finally cooled enough, he stepped out into the open landscape to make his way toward a perfectly circular pool of water hidden inside a small desert cave. He needed guidance to make this place a home.

[ Sandstar goes to the moonpool to ask for another cat. ]

____________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
          Sandstar | 27 | male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
          righteous ~ determined ~ wary

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by mackstarr on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:33 pm

-- hope its alright to start over again --

scorchclan

scorchclan is a clan formed in a desert area where oases usually form. the weather is mostly achorching hot hence the name scorchclan giving the cats fur no longer than two inches. though during cold nights, we cats stay warm by snuggling with the other cats in the same den. our camp is hidden by the sand, with a tunnel leading downwards to a huge underground clearing with dens made of rocks or huge falling branches. the leaders den is a rolled hollowed out boulder which has a some what flat sorface on top to let the leader make announces and such.

we cats like to boast about surviving and living in the hot lands of the desert and won't hesitate to accept a challenge. most cats here have fur length of up to four inches, so its rare to find any cat with long fur as they would probably not survive the heat. our pelt color range from any sandy shade to a dark brown to blend in with our sorroundings. we mostly survive on whatever birds we find and mice.
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blueclan // 007

Postby miss universe » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:21 pm

B L U E C L A N
Number of Cats: / ♀ 5, ♂ 5 / 10 cats total.
last moonstone visit; march thirteenth
blueclans archive

"mama, mama, i wanna go outside and play!" frostkit chirped, his mew high-pitched and loud. tawnystar shushed him with a purr, her tail brushing over his pelt gently. "you're too young. wait another moon my dear. then you can play all you want." frostkit inhaled quickly, about to start wailing, when foxfoot walked inside the nursery. immediately the kit quieted, looking in awe to the deputy. tawnystar blinked gratefully at the deputy, then noticed his expression. "what is it? also, i've decided on names for them. do you wish to hear them?" foxfoot purred, nodding. "i would love to. but theres someone i want you to meet. tawnystar, this is my sister, gingerstorm." a ginger cat poked her head into the nursery, saying a quick hello. tawnystar nodded, her eyes wide. "you found your sister? that's amazing!" gingerstorm let out a quiet chuckle. "yes, it's nice to meet you! i guess i'm a part of blueclan now, if that's okay? i would have showed myself earlier but i figured you needed the rest." tawnystar nodded and was about to reply, but a tiny body started climbing onto foxfoot. "who're you? huh? huh? whats your name? are you my dad? hi dad!" tawnystar let out a huff of embarrassment and grabbed the kit by the scruff, pulling him back close to her. "hazelkit! that's very rude. that is foxfoot, our deputy, and behind him is gingerstorm, a warrior. i apologize for those two, they're so energetic! the sleeping ones are silverkit and ivykit." she said, switching from scolding her kits to speaking with her clan. gingerstorms whiskers twitched in amusement at this, and shared a look with foxfoot. she ducked her head and said, "well, we should give you some rest. i'll find someone to show me around, thank you for accepting me into your clan! i appreciate it. goodbye!" she nudged foxfoot, and they walked out of the nursery together. foxfoot still looked shocked at hazelkits assumption, and that tawnystar hadn't denied it. gingerstorm raised an eyebrow at her brother, but said nothing about it. instead she said, "i want to see my clans borders. is there anyone who can take me? i don't have all day." foxfoot nodded, breaking out of his shock, and called for thrushwhisker. she came out of the den, and purred when she saw gingerstorm. "hey! i'm thrushwhisker and i can definitely show you around! follow me, i'll show you the borders and then we can go hunting at some point." gingerstorm nodded, and the two mollies walked out of camp. foxfoot shot another glance at the nursery, and called for his apprentice. "snowpaw! time to train! lets go!"

[[ thrushwhisker and gingerstorm are patrolling.
foxfoot and snowpaw are training.
mallowpool is looking for herbs.
blueclan ate one rabbit. ]]

Leader:
          tawnystar| 49 moons | molly |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          foxfoot | 35 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          mallowpool| 57 moons | tom |

Warriors:
          thrushwhisker| 28 moons | molly |
          gingerstorm| 35 moons | molly |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]

Apprentices:
          snowpaw | 7 moons | tom |

Queens:
          tawnystar | 49 moons | molly |

Kits:
          frostkit | 1 moon | tom |
          silverkit | 1 moon | molly |
          hazelkit | 1 moon | tom |
          ivykit | 1 moon | molly |
          [url=link]♦[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    beechclan | hazilnut
    lotusclan | wolfie
    echoclan | katrione
    quartzclan | sunnymcsun
    swallowclan | arya22
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    north | flowerclan
    south | blazeclan
    east | clan name
    west | lotusclan

Medicine Store
    chamomile x2 | strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    chervil x1 | helps stop infection in wounds and bellyaches. can also be used during kitting.
    chickweed x0 | treats greencough, although not as effective as catmint.
    cobwebs x1 | soaks up and slows / stops bleeding, can also be used to bind broken bones.
    poppy seeds x 1 | helps a cat calm down, sleep, and ease pain. not recommended for nursing queens.
    tansy x 1 | prevents greencough, soothes a sore throat, prevents coughing and cures some wounds and poisons.
    thyme x1 | calms nervousness and anxiety, used for cats who are in shock.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    thrush | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x0 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    catfish | x0 | 3 servings
    buzzard | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    foxfoot | snowpaw | zero training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    mallowpool and tawnystar
    Name and Name

miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:14 pm

Gustclan

Territory design based loosely off the lake district, Northern England

Gustclan is located quite close to a small two-leg place (minor tourist town), on the Southern edge of a large lake. The area is dominated by two large hills, both near the Eastern edge of the territory. One of them has a sheer face that leads almost straight down to the water, with rocks and boulders on the way down. Only the most experienced climbers go near the cliff, as the rocks are exposed to the wind and become far too slippery for any but the most foolhardy when damp, and the descent is difficult at best. The territory is bowl-shaped, due to the large hills on the East and smaller hills on the West.

The lake makes up most of the Northern boundary, although it curves around quickly, making the end of this border hard for the clan cats to define. There is also a small island, housing a few pine trees and a couple boulders just off shore, that Gustclan claims, but none of the cats want to swim out that far. The lake shore is mostly pebbled, with some larger rocks, which, in some areas lead right up to the water. There are occasional areas of sand, but they are only exposed at low tide, or where cats could easily be trapped if the tide rose too quickly; sand is generally avoided.

The Southern border is made primarily of a small thunderpath (country lane) with only occasional traffic. However, this traffic does include tractors and lorries, and it's very hard to spot them during the day thanks to the tall plants around the road. Most cats are willing to cross this border, but only at night, when fewer thunder beasts come through, and their eyes show that they are coming through the plants. Heading east along it, cats may come to the two-leg place.

The Eastern border is harder to define. The thunderpath follows just west of a stream for most of the route to the lake shore. There are only three crossings for the stream during New Leaf, due to it widening, and all of these are bridges on the thunderpath where it crosses over. There are more options in other seasons, and it might even be narrow enough to leap across during greenleaf. Whether the cats should follow the thunderpath as their border, the stream as their border, or just take the option that gives them most land is unclear. Most patrols end up marking everything along there. The Western border is even more loosely defined. There is a line of small hillocks on this end that are generally taken as the border; most patrols mark along the tops of the hills in straight lines.

The main den area is in an abandoned farm, with an unused thunderpath (really a track) leading to it. Clan meetings are held in a court-yard area that used to be for chickens. The various dens are in the farm house or the chicken coup. Most fight training is done in the barn. Due to the buildings, two sides and a short section of a third are entirely defended by brick. A patch of rose bushes that used to be a garden (with an apple tree in the middle) serves to cut off the rest of this third side. Outside the camp is a pond, but it has long since run out of fish.

Feral sheep roam around the area occasionally. They have made several gaps in the plants around the thunderpath (which the cats use), and jump over the dry-wall patches elsewhere along it. The sheep are not intentionally dangerous, but during newleaf, the ewes with lambs can be a danger to reckless cats. The main hills once were a sheep pen, so there is some dry-stone walling, although it's in no state to contain anything anymore.

The exposed areas of the territory only grow very short plants, like wild flowers and grass. Trees only really grow in any prevalence when sheltered between two hills. The cats often have to deal with thick fog and mist across the territory- during fog no cats are allowed anywhere near the cliff. Because of the exposed nature of the territory, cats who can endure rain and cold weather are highly favoured, as are cats who are very fast runners. Some cats are quite proficient swimmers, but most fishing and frog-catching is done while sitting on the rocks scattered near the water lines, and climbing skills are preferred. They tend to be sneaky fighters, utilising surprise tactics which other clans would possibly see as cheating. They also are quite relaxed with their borders compared to many clans, in that they don't really have that many strict definitions of where their borders lie- it comes when two of the borders continuously change through the seasons (stream and lake). They're named as a euphemism for the strong winds that hit their territory during leafbare.

Normal Prey: Near the stream/lake shore: frogs, big fish
Eastern Hills, old fields: mice, hares
Wooded areas, general areas: squirrels, rabbits

Hope this isn't way too long...
It might be worth just copying a couple paragraphs rather than this whole thing too! I just wanted to be ridiculously thorough, but I can remove stuff if that's better too.
Last edited by Chamrosh on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:49 am

Forestclan
Number of Cats: 2
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/06/2017

It had been about a moon since Honeystar had met her new medicine cat, renamed to Crowcloud. They had grown comfortable and he had seemed willing to go along with the rules of a medicine cat. In fact, he seemed eager to take on the role, something that Honeystar was very happy with. That day, they were on a hunting patrol because though there were only two of them, there never seemed to be enough freshkill lying around.

"Would you consider yourself a good hunter?" asked Honeystar.

Crowcloud's whiskers twitched. "Not really, no," he admitted.

"Would you like me to teach you?"

The medicine cat's ears perked up. "Of course! We need to eat, don't we?"

"We do have to be careful," admitted Honeystar. "The weather hasn't been all that great."

Crowcloud smiled. "I remember how you found me: hiding under a rock."

"And now you're a medicine cat for my clan. Things have changed!"

"They sure have," said Crowcloud as the two slinked through the forest.

Honeystar and Crowcloud go on a patrol

Leader:
      Honeystar | 21 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
      Crowcloud | 20 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
      Dried oak leaf | x1 | stops infection from setting in
      Feverfew | x1 | reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills,
      heals aches and pains, and is good for headaches
      Juniper berries | x1 | soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled
      breathing, and calms cats
      Stinging nettle | x1 | induces vomiting, brings down swelling, and helps
      with wounds; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones
      Tansy | x1 | cures coughs, wounds and poisons, prevents greencough,
      and soothes throats

Fresh-Kill Pile
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors

Deceased Cats

Family
      Name and Name | Kits
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Weather;;
The rain has let up today, however clouds still linger in the sky. It is safe for apprentices and young warriors to leave camp but keep them close to older warriors. Prey and herbs are now easy to find again. There is still flooding in low-lying territories, but not a severe amount of flood water is there.

Heda wrote:
This flood wasn't a big worry for Skullclan, their camp was on higher ground, he river was flooding but that wasn't too big of a worry. Although he knew Eelpaw could swim he refused to let her go on patrol or hunt today. He would teach her some stealth tips here but other then that she was staying in camp today. Runningsong was strictly told by Ivythistle not to go out in this. Runningsong surely wasn't impressed with this command but Soulstar agreed it was the safest option.

Once Soulstar finished a rather painful session with Eelpaw, she ran around camp like a bird screaming, she needed a little more work here and there but she was even more loud and whiny when Soulstar left. She really wanted to come but with the flood he wasn't going to risk a hurt or dead apprentice. So Soulstar decided to go to the monopool on his own. Upon arrival he sat there for a very long time, not really asking or saying anyhting, just sitting in one of the driest spots out here. He was soaked but it didn't really bother the tom too much. He closed his eyes and dipped his head a little. 'Please send my clan another warrior.'

Quialfur was sort of impressed by Copperflame, the young warrior had really matured this moon. He had been maturing over the last few moons but this moon he had really matured. She figured it was him trying to prove himself as most of the clan saw him as a goof and Quialfur knew he wanted to be more. This was her first official hunt with him but she knew it would be a good one. She was pretty proud of herself for catching two snakes, Troutleap had kept to the water and with the flood frogs were everywhere. Quialfur wasn't a big fan of water, she could swim she just disliked it more. Now she got to experience a hunt with Copperflame which would also be a new thing. She sorta wanted to be stuck with the same sort of hunting or patrol partner so she could get use to them but she supposed she'd have to get use to everyone for the time being.

Ivythistle decided to go look for more herbs as she needed as much as she could get and she knew Soulstar left for the moonpool but the next time he went to the monopoly she wanted to ask him if he could as for a med cat apprentice maybe. Having some extra help would be a bonus.

Aspenswirl was fairly knew and Troutleap found him slightly funny looking, he was very long, lanky like. Kind of like Soulstar but less muscle on his body. He was humble though and curious. He was also a little odd, like socially awkward but he was still nice. They didn't say much to one another when they were paired to patrol. Aspenswirl seemed pleased to be here and was excited to find out that he was going on patrol, more curious then excited.

[two servings of trout]
[Quailfur and Copperflame go hunting]
[Troutleap and Aspenswirl go on patrol]
[Soulstar trains Eelpaw some stealth tips ]
[Ivythistle looks for herbs.]
[Late that night Soulstar visits the moonpool and asks for a warrior.]

While hunting, Quailfur and Copperflame caught a frog and trout
While on patrol, Troutleap and Aspenswirl found a warrior
While training, Eelpaw learned the Stealth skill
While herb hunting, Ivythistle found coltsfoot and daisy leaves

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

..cosmos.. wrote:
    Coastclan

Coastclan, this is a clan that really works towards their goals. They are a clan full of hard workers and dare devils. A clan that lives for the salty smell of the sea and the breeze that it has to offer, the soft and rocky rocks under their paws and the comfort of their warm dens that are placed in the big rocks that the waves crash onto. They search for order and justice, they seek allies but they aren't afraid to hold some enemies. They are very proud of their clan and themselves, they take pride in how they survive.

These cats know how to swim but they rarely swim in the ocean as it can become dangers. They live off the small fish and sea creatures that end up in the small pools of water that were left by the tide, they also hunt the sea birds too. They can hunt in the pine forest that is above all the rocks, which takes some time to climb if you don't know the right spots. They prefer to keep to the cold windy, rocky beach as it's what they love. The beach stretched on for a very long time before ending at a large rock with trees on the top. On the other side of this very, very tall rock is more beach that this clan doesn't call their own.

Their dens are located inside the walls of the tall rocks, they are deep tunnels filled with sparkling rocks of every kind. They run deep into the rock and even some dirt, it's like a maze and if you don't know your way you could easily get lost in the long tunnels and pockets which they call their dens. Their are many exits that the cats hide from the outside and also guard so no unwanted visitors drop by. They feel safer then most in these rocks and it is a struggle to plan an attack on these guys if you aren't familiar with their territory.

Most of these cats are lighter of colour, with light eyes too, they are sturdy and strong but can also be sleek and agile. They are normally short fur cats to aid with swimming. It also is safer to have short fur incase one gets stuck in the actually sea which is dangerous even if your a short haired cat. They are quick cats that need their speed to catch sea birds, they also have developed skills in order to eat some of the funny sea creatures. The warrior code is very important to them, no matter if the cats in their clan or not,
      they also don't take lightly to being humiliated. They are tough and survive in a very hard territory but they love every minute of it.

Coastclan has been founded

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

raven walker wrote:

Wrenclan have made their home among light forests. The territory is sparsely covered with bushes and young trees in some places, whilst in other places the young oaks and ash trees are growing densely together. A thin stream runs straight through the middle of the territory, and had no real purpose to the cats. There are numerous crossing points where trees have fallen or hand over, or the water is shallow enough for wading. The grass grows long where the trees are few and there are many wildflowers that take advantage of the open spaces, meaning that many seed-eating birds live in this area. Small birds are Wrenclan's main source of prey, due to their regularity.

The cats themselves are generally quite lean. Their sizes range widely, as they have some who are super small and are used to get at birds up high, and some that are very large who are used in battle. All of them, however, are extremely talented climbers and can climb cliffs and trees at double the speed of most cats, thanks to their strong legs and agile frames. They are mostly made up of dark or richly coloured cats with short fur, with very few that aren't. Wrenclan cats are very down to earth and honest, using their hearts to make decisions. They can easily be trusted, but won't always be quick to trust others. They prefer to do things without help from other clans and most other clans see them as independent or even as loners, but they don't shy away from the opportunity to make allies. Their loyalty means that they are valuable allies, but if you became enemy to them than they would hate you relentlessly, and wouldn't rest until they feel you've had all the hostility you deserve as a clan.

During leafbare their territory can become prey to snow, since it has many thinly grown areas. These seasons are the worst for Wrenclan, as their dark fur makes hunting hard and the unprotected herbs from the meadows die from the frost. However, in greenleaf the clan thrives. Birds are all around and herbs are plentiful and varied. In fact, they often have other clans asking for their herbs. The views from outside camp, which is set in the middle of the territory in a particularly thickly wooded area, are spectacular all year round and many cats spend a lot of time just sitting and watching, admiring the beauty of the gentle hills that roll out in front of them, dotted with a range of trees and flowers and alive with birds, bugs and sometimes even deer.

In summary, they are well known for being useful when needed, but also for not ever appearing to need other clans. But they know it's out of stubbornness, not skill. Quite trustworthy, but also dangerous when betrayed. They never forgive or forget. They have one of the most beautiful territories, but it can be ruthless in leafbare. Good for borrowing herbs from and will never trick you. Good at tree climbing.

Wrenclan has been founded

painting roses wrote:
Rockstar was gone early, leaving the deputy off to his own means. Sootfur went over to the group of apprentices, flicking his tail to demand their attention once they had seen him. "All four of you- Tell your mentors you'll be doing a group training session, you all need to get in some training right now." The deputy flicked his gaze over to the normally silent apprentice, Lionpaw. "Even you, I'll be making sure Rockstar keeps up with his leader duties and training you. No need to worry about being left behind Swanpaw and Burningpaw." The orange tom's eyes were raised to Sootfur, a happy and thoughtful gleam in them. The brown tom was almost weirded out by his fascination, yet kept that to himself. He didn't want to disappoint the young tom, plus the fact that he knew that Sheepflower kept it a secret from her three kits about the threat of Fidgetspice, their own father. Shaking the thought of the selfish tom away, Sootfur went off to call for the rest of his patrols. "Sheepflower, take someone on your border patrol, doesn't matter who." He called to the pretty white she-cat, seeing her head straight for her friend, Littledove. The deputy turned to the young black warrior. "C'mon, we'll take the hunting patrol." Sootfur told Blackscars, trotting off towards the mouth of the cave. The clan had plenty of prey, but they had to still keep the kill-pile high for fear of any random droughts or prey shortages.

Rockstar had already gathered the two older kits onto the Lion's Peak, the clan gathered below. "Troutkit, Amberkit. You're both of age and it's time for your apprentice ceremony. Until warriors, you will be known as Troutpaw and Amberpaw." He called, his voice ringing on throughout the cave. "Sheepflower, you've raised three amazing kits who are now respectable apprentices, I can even see more beautiful litters in your future. With your motherly care and skill, you will be training Troutpaw. Teach him to be humble, yet strong!" The leader told the previous Queen, Sheepflower and Troutpaw meeting to touch noses. He turned to the lithe she-cat. "Amberpaw, I can see the excitement in your eyes. Your mentor will be Blackscars." Turning to the black tom, the leader continued. "You may be young, but I know that from what you've gone through, you'll be able to pull through any task I give you." Rockstar claimed, yet the warrior still looked worried. Blackscars went over to his new apprentice, touching noses gingerly, as if he could break the smaller she-cat with one simple move. Before Rockstar could look up from the two, the clan was already bursting into cheers, Littledove being the loudest above all. "Troutpaw! Amberpaw! Troutpaw! Amberpaw!"

and a little extra cuteness since this post is shorter...
Troutpaw, before leaving camp with Sheepflower, dashed over to his favorite cat, Covepaw. "Plenty of Catmint and Goldenrod... Might need some Cobwebs..." He heard her bored mumbling, her eyes having no spark to them until she turned to see the grey tom. "Hello, hello, my beloved Covepaw!" He called, embarrassed at what he said after he realized what it sounded like. However, the blue-gray she-cat didn't seem to care much. "Troutki- I mean, Troutpaw! Don't you have to go look over the territory? You don't want to disappoint Sheepflower!" She told him, seeming to already look over him for the slightest of scratches or to see if his fur was out of order. "I'm fine, I told her to wait! She'll be fiiiine!" Troutpaw complained, wanting her to stop worrying over him. She seemed to only to calm down slightly, but didn't stop her persistence. "Why don't I come with you? I mean, you might get hurt. Or Sheepflower could get cramps, she just got back to her warrior duties after all. What was Rockstar thinking, giving Blackscars and Sheepflower apprentices, it's not a good time for either of them!" He knew that her scolding of the leader was only from her own worries, but simply nodded at her request. "Only if Sheepflower approves." The newly-made apprentice said, following behind him.

[ Rockstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a Queen ]
[ Troutkit and Amberkit become apprentices ]
[ Snowcloud, Drysun, Rockstar, Mousebite, Moosepaw, Burningpaw, Lionpaw, and Swanpaw have a training session ]
[ Sheepflower and Littledove go on a border patrol ]
[ Blackscars and Sootfur go hunting ]
[ The clan eats four servings of trout ]

Troutpaw and Amberpaw are now apprentices; Troutpaw and Amberpaw!
While training, Moosepaw, Burningpaw, Lionpaw and Swanpaw learned the Hunting skill
While on patrol, Sheepflower and Littledove found a queen
While hunting, Blackscars and Sootfur caught a rabbit and mouse

ActualCannibalShia wrote: [size=85]-- hope its alright to start over again --

scorchclan

scorchclan is a clan formed in a desert area where oases usually form. the weather is mostly achorching hot hence the name scorchclan giving the cats fur no longer than two inches. though during cold nights, we cats stay warm by snuggling with the other cats in the same den. our camp is hidden by the sand, with a tunnel leading downwards to a huge underground clearing with dens made of rocks or huge falling branches. the leaders den is a rolled hollowed out boulder which has a some what flat sorface on top to let the leader make announces and such.

we cats like to boast about surviving and living in the hot lands of the desert and won't hesitate to accept a challenge. most cats here have fur length of up to four inches, so its rare to find any cat with long fur as they would probably not survive the heat. our pelt color range from any sandy shade to a dark brown to blend in with our sorroundings. we mostly survive on whatever birds we find and mice.[
/size]

Scorchclan has been founded

Chamrosh wrote:
Gustclan

Territory design based loosely off the lake district, Northern England

Gustclan is located quite close to a small two-leg place (minor tourist town), on the Southern, edge of a large lake. The area is dominated by two large hills, both near the Eastern edge of the territory. One of them has a sheer face that leads almost straight down to the water, with rocks and boulders on the way down. Only the most experienced climbers go near the cliff, as the rocks are exposed to the wind and become far too slippery for any but the most foolhardy when damp, and the descent is difficult at best. The territory is bowl-shaped, due to the large hills on the East and smaller hills on the West.

The lake makes up most of the Northern boundary, although it curves around quickly, making the end of this border hard for the clan cats to define. There is also a small island, housing a few pine trees and a couple boulders just off shore, that Gustclan claims, but none of the cats want to swim out that far. The lake shore is mostly pebbled, with some larger rocks, which, in some areas lead right up to the water. There are occasional areas of sand, but they are only exposed at low tide, or where cats could easily be trapped if the tide rose too quickly; sand is generally avoided.

The Southern border is made primarily of a small thunderpath (country lane) with only occasional traffic. However, this traffic does include tractors and lorries, and it's very hard to spot them during the day thanks to the tall plants around the road. Most cats are willing to cross this border, but only at night, when fewer thunder beasts come through, and their eyes show that they are coming through the plants. Heading east along it, cats may come to the two-leg place.

The Eastern border is harder to define. The thunderpath follows just west of a stream for most of the route to the lake shore. There are only three crossings for the stream during New Leaf, due to it widening, and all of these are bridges on the thunderpath where it crosses over. There are more options in other seasons, and it might even be narrow enough to leap across during greenleaf. Whether the cats should follow the thunderpath as their border, the stream as their border, or just take the option that gives them most land is unclear. Most patrols end up marking everything along there. The Western border is even more loosely defined. There is a line of small hillocks on this end that are generally taken as the border; most patrols mark along the tops of the hills in straight lines.

The main den area is in an abandoned farm, with an unused thunderpath (really a track) leading to it. Clan meetings are held in a court-yard area that used to be for chickens. The various dens are in the farm house or the chicken coup. Most fight training is done in the barn. Due to the buildings, two sides and a short section of a third are entirely defended by brick. A patch of rose bushes that used to be a garden (with an apple tree in the middle) serves to cut off the rest of this third side. Outside the camp is a pond, but it has long since run out of fish.

Feral sheep roam around the area occasionally. They have made several gaps in the plants around the thunderpath (which the cats use), and jump over the dry-wall patches elsewhere along it. The sheep are not intentionally dangerous, but during newleaf, the ewes with lambs can be a danger to reckless cats. The main hills once were a sheep pen, so there is some dry-stone walling, although it's in no state to contain anything anymore.

The exposed areas of the territory only grow very short plants, like wild flowers and grass. Trees only really grow in any prevalence when sheltered between two hills. The cats often have to deal with thick fog and mist across the territory- during fog no cats are allowed anywhere near the cliff. Because of the exposed nature of the territory, cats who can endure rain and cold weather are highly favoured, as are cats who are very fast runners. Some cats are quite proficient swimmers, but most fishing and frog-catching is done while sitting on the rocks scattered near the water lines, and climbing skills are preferred. They tend to be sneaky fighters, utilising surprise tactics which other clans would possibly see as cheating. They also are quite relaxed with their borders compared to many clans, in that they don't really have that many strict definitions of where their borders lie- it comes when two of the borders continuously change through the seasons (stream and lake). They're named as a euphemism for the strong winds that hit their territory during leafbare.

Normal Prey: Near the stream/lake shore: frogs, big fish
Eastern Hills, old fields: mice, hares
Wooded areas, general areas: squirrels, rabbits

Hope this isn't way too long...
It might be worth just copying a couple paragraphs rather than this whole thing too! I just wanted to be ridiculously thorough, but I can remove stuff if that's better too.

Gustclan has been founded

Simonpet wrote:
It had been about a moon since Honeystar had met her new medicine cat, renamed to Crowcloud. They had grown comfortable and he had seemed willing to go along with the rules of a medicine cat. In fact, he seemed eager to take on the role, something that Honeystar was very happy with. That day, they were on a hunting patrol because though there were only two of them, there never seemed to be enough freshkill lying around.

"Would you consider yourself a good hunter?" asked Honeystar.

Crowcloud's whiskers twitched. "Not really, no," he admitted.

"Would you like me to teach you?"

The medicine cat's ears perked up. "Of course! We need to eat, don't we?"

"We do have to be careful," admitted Honeystar. "The weather hasn't been all that great."

Crowcloud smiled. "I remember how you found me: hiding under a rock."

"And now you're a medicine cat for my clan. Things have changed!"

"They sure have," said Crowcloud as the two slinked through the forest.

Honeystar and Crowcloud go on a patrol

While on patrol, Honeystar and Crowcloud found a warrior
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Forestclan
Number of Cats: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/06/2017

Honeystar was proud of her small but growing clan. Crowcloud was certainly a big help. Why, just the other day, he had gotten rid of a cough that had plauged her for the past quartermoon! Today, though, she was going on a hunting patrol with Duckpelt, the new warrior.

"How are you adjusting?" asked Honeystar.

"Well," replied Duckpelt. "It's...better. I don't have to worry as much."

Honeystar looked at the brown-and-white warrior. "What do you mean?"

"A clan supports its members. I know that you'll fight and hunt for me; why wouldn't I do the same for you?"

Honeystar smiled. "That's what a clan does."

Honeystar and Duckpelt go on a hunting patrol

Leader:
      Honeystar | 22 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
      Crowcloud | 21 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
      Duckpelt | 20 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      Northeast | Clan Name | Username
      Northwest | Clan Name | Username
      Southeast | Caveclan | tauriel.
      Southwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
      Dried oak leaf | x1 | stops infection from setting in
      Feverfew | x1 | reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills,
      heals aches and pains, and is good for headaches
      Juniper berries | x1 | soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled
      breathing, and calms cats
      Stinging nettle | x1 | induces vomiting, brings down swelling, and helps
      with wounds; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones
      Tansy | x1 | cures coughs, wounds and poisons, prevents greencough,
      and soothes throats

Fresh-Kill Pile
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors

Deceased Cats

Family
      Name and Name | Kits
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:21 pm

──────────────────────

──────────────────────

x
Number of Cats: 39
Toms: 20 / Mollies: 19
Moonpool Visit: Today
Kits Due: Today
Servings Used: Seven
2 Vole, 1 Fish, 1 Bird

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    "I killed her..." Barkknot's confession sparked yowls of outrage and a wave of despair throughout the entirety of Soulclan. They spat and hissed threats at the molly who confessed to murder and cries and wails for the rung out for the medicine cat that's been with Soulclan through its entirety. Pure hatred crossed their eyes and bored down into Barkknot, all eyes on her. Except two. Two wide yellow eyes, both unreadable and unbelieving. Those eyes belonged to Hearthflame, the tom who was closer to Aspenleaf than anyone else. He padded out into the cloud of tension, ignoring all the hate filled words being thrown about. His eyes stayed in one place and one place only. "A-Aspenleaf?" He asked the brutally torn body lying still at his paws. Of course he received no response. He wasn't expecting one. He just needed the confirmation, to taste her name and see if it tasted alive. But it didn't, nothing did. He himself felt as if he had died alongside her. His only friend, his only companion, was gone. And yet, he wasn't sure if he was sad. And that scared him more than her death itself. Aspenleaf, for reasons he will now never know, seemed to hate him in her final moons, avoiding him, barely speaking or even looking at him. It was heart-wrenching and genuinely hurt him but... she was all he had. She was all she had and she was gone. The situation finally seemed to hit him, yellow eyes filling with tears as her nudged her body. She couldn't be dead. She was too special be dead. How could this be? His wide water filled eyes turned to the cat being accused and he found her gaze looking back at him. "I-I'm so sorry..." She mewed to him. And with that, the flood gates broke and Hearthflame's tears gushed down his face, burying his head in his paws as he lied next to the molly he used to see as a mother. "Aspenleaf...." He whimpered before succumbing to the darkness of despair.

{After the War I went back to New York}

Jaystar led her group back to camp, some limping, others simply battle scarred, one dead. No one spoke a word as they entered the camp for they weren't sure whether this fight had resulted in victory or defeat. Many helped Blackstreak rush Russetfall to the medicine den, others choosing to wait out their wounds a bit to allow Russetfall to get the most attention. Jaystar padded up your the High Ledge attention nd called the clan together, looking attention at every single one of them with an unreadable look in her eyes. "As you all know, Soulclan placed their paws in battle, and battle they did. Fiercely. I am proud to lead such a strong clan. I can never express how grateful I am." She mewed, forcing a tired smile. "We may not have won, but we did not lose either. Sagestar in a moment of weakness simply gave up his medicine cat and Sorrelstar had her exiled. Meaningless bloodshed ensued because Beechclan's moronic leader couldn't simply announce that simply she was going to simply exile Russetleaf. And Aspenleaf perished because of it." Her eyes were downcast along with other members of her clan, some of which threw hisses at Barkknot who had taken residence in a small dip of the cave. The molly's ears flattened at the harsh stares and looked away. "A great Warrior, Hootdust had died fighting for us. I pray Starclan take her soul with loving paws for it is what she deserves. Bow you heads and send her soul your prayers. Guide her into Starclan's paws." She instructed her clan to which they all willfully followed. Afterwards, Jaystar gave a small briefing of the battle, announcing how Sorrelstar had lost lives which, for now was enough vengeance the clan then how she too had lost a life. Afterwards, she turned away, leaving Thrushclaw in charge. Before she disappeared into her den, her gaze landed on that of her youngest Mistlepaw. Her face was full of jumbled emotions, but one stood out more to Jaystar. Disgust. Her daughter had been opposed to the war and yet Jaystar sent them any way. She watched as Mistlepaw turned on her paws and left camp, a habit she had grown after Mudpaw's passing before she went into her den completely.
    Thrushclaw began sending out patrols for food and more importantly around the Beechclan border, his orders tired and shaky but still strong. "If you are injured then you are not to strain yourself until you can be treated." Thrushclaw made sure everyone got to work, thouh his eyes were clouded with worry as he saw the melancholic feel in the air and faces of the clan. That battle had been their first and had been quite a beating in a way. With a sigh, Thrushclaw turned to the leader's den to check on his mate. He padded inside and found her curled up and staring at the cave wall. A soft sigh escaped him as he padded to her side.
    No words were exchanged as he pressed their sides together, letting the silence of her den surround them. "You fought well." Thrushclaw whispered after a moment of silence, pressing his nose into her neck gently. She smiled just a bit but didn't indulge in his touch. "You say that, but you and I both know I have drifted down a path of darkness. I killed a cat today... intentionally.. Starclan will punish me for it I know it. Even worse, they will punish the whole clan." She said in a hollowed out voice as if she wasn't alive at the moment. It frightened him a bit. "You were fighting for what you believed in Jaystar. Starclan-" "No, I was fighting to kill another cat for a crime their kit committed. And fighting to kill is against the code." She said, turning her eyes to look at him, fear and some unreadable emotion coated those eyes. But he managed to stile himself and smile at her again. "That's true. Maybe had you not been so quick to jump into battle, maybe heeded Mistlepaw's words-" "Are you saying my choice as leader was worst than that of an apprentice? Of my own kit? Are you saying that she is more fit to lead than I?" Jaystar suddenly snapped, scaring her mate more as he flinched away from her rage filled eyes. Jaystar noticed and her demeanor immediately softened, her head falling into her paws. "I'm sorry.. I just... I'm tired... can you leave me for now so I can rest?" She asked him, her eyes never met in his again. Thrushclaw didn't want to leave her like this, on the end of a rope with her fear of Starclan's judgement and alone. But when he tried settling back beside her, she pushed him away gently with her paw. He looked at her, dejected and worried but eventually obeyed her wishes and left her den.

Hearthflame sighed as he placed the last of the Comfrey Root poultice on Russetfall's side, causing the tom to shiver and purr a bit as his wounds began to ease in pain. The warrior had been banged up pretty badly and he almost did not make it, but Hearthflame managed to keep him from joining the stars with his mentor. "You should heal in a few moons. But until then, no leaving your den unless it is for sunlight." Hearthflame muttered, not meeting either Russetfall or Blackstreak's eyes, the second tom having been by Russetfall's side the entirety of Hearthflame's work, licking his partner's cheek to keep him warm and alive. "Thank you." Russetfall said in a sigh while Blackstreak simply helped him to his paws and out of the medicine den to his nest. Hearthflame did not bother to watch them leave. He gathered some hrs and let his den to go tend all the others who had been hurt in battle. His original shyness was replaced with a strong silence, looking as if he was only going with the motion of what his body wished to do. He wasn't his usual shy self, and so e could say it was an improvement. But he didn't like this empty hole inside without Aspenleaf.. it hurt so much...

"Mother, can I please!?" Cloudkit's voice rung throughout the nursery to his mother Whitenose who was sharing tongues with Smokeclaw, his sister grooming herself for whatever special occasion. Whitenose chuckled at her son,shaking her head just a bit. "What do you think Smokeclaw? Should we let him?" "I don't see why not. After all, we're letting Silverkit go and Tinykit is already out and about. It could be all good experience." The gray tom said, winking all his son. The little white tom had been begging to go out amd ask the me he warriors how the war was. Whitenose at first, did not allow it for the clan was in short mourning for Hootdust and also having a meeting to which kits are not allowed. But now it was just cute to see her little charmer want to go out and squeeze the warriors for all their details. "Well it seems your father has spoken. Go one ahead. But be respectful. Some may have taken the battle harder than others. If they say they don't want to talk about it, then apologize and continue in ok." "Yes mother. As usual, your words are as wise as Uncle Blackstreak." He bowed his head before running out into the camp. "I better go watch him." Smokeclaw chuckled, giving Whitenose one last lick before he followed after Cloudkit.
    Whitenose watched her two boys go before looking down at Silverkit who seemed to be muttering things to herself. "Are you going to head out to darling?" The little molly looked frightened by her mother's sudden speech, but immediately relaxed with a smile. "Y-Yea. I am. Are you sure he'll say yes?" Whitenose nodded, nudging Silverkit to her paws with a smile of her own. "Of course he will. He's a sweet tom. And you're just as sweet. You two will click I'm sure. And you already know your stuff. He'll love you." Whitenose purred. Silverkit smiled and nuzzled into her mother's white fur before stepping away with a look of determination on her face. "Alright... here I go!" She said before leaving the nursery to go find Hearthflame.
    He eyes first watched as her brother chattered away with Gorsetail and Tinykit, Gorsetail gladly recalling the battle and Cloudkit throwing the usual smothered insult at the smaller kit. She chuckled to herself before glancing around until she spotted the black fur of Hearthflame. She shyly walked her way over and tapped him on his hind leg. Hearthflame flinched but eventually turned his head, empty yellow eyes staring down at the kit he remembered helping Aspenleaf deliver. "Yes?" He asked in the dull tone he had become accustomed to. Silverkit looked down, shifting her paws a bit as he nerves grew. "I-I w-was hoping t-to help you with h-healing the cats from the battle. C-Can I?" She asked, still shuffling her paws. Hearthflame turned his head away, an strangely cold gesture for him and said a simple and hard "No." He could have made up an excuse that she was too young or that he wanted to do it alone and that she could help next time but no. His mind was not in its usual place and he had to go and break the young kit further. "Having you help me would be like taking an apprentice and I refuse to do so when I am already the medicine cat apprentice..." Even Silverkit knew those words weren't heartfelt. She was a smart kit. But it still hurt. She didn't want to fight when she grew up. She just wanted to help. But that dream was clearly never going to come true. "I-I'm sorry... Uh, t-thank you for your time Hearthflame.." She said with a respectful bow of her head, hereyes, ears and tail now permanently glued to the ground as she turned to walk back to the nursery. Hearthflame watched her go, guilt clawing at him as he did. She just wanted to help. And who was he to deny her? "W-Wait... I-I don't see why you can't just... help me carry the herbs?" He said. Almost immediately, Silverkit was by his side again, nuzzling into his leg and purring thank you's. Hearthflame blushed and looked away, smiling only a tiny bit as his mind went off for the moment and he simply relished in the small molly's warmth. "Come on. Let's go look at Amberstorm next." He said softly.

[Hunting Patrol: Sandfur, Wrenshine, Smokeclaw, Leopardpounce, Cypressdawn, Brackenfern]
    [Border Patrol: Thrushclaw, Sootwhisker, Firestrike, Ashfur]
    [Apprentice Ceremony: Tinykit -> Tinypaw]
    [Warrior Ceremony: Mistlepaw -> Mistleleaf]
    [Cinderblaze is kitting! secretly hoping for loss of kittens~]

War Injuries
    [Jaystar ~ Lost 1 life
    Thrushclaw ~ minor scratches on ears, legs and flank
    Graystone ~ Large bite on hind leg and scratches on cheek
    Russetfall ~ Major gashes on both side of body (healed)
    Blackstreak ~ Cuts in ear, minor bleeding on cuts
    Amberstorm ~ Scratches across eye, bite to ears, cuts on side
    Thistlethorn ~ minor scratches, lots of blood (not hers)
    Nettlefoot ~ minor scratche, intense fit of giggles, lots of blood (not hers)
    Gorsetail ~ Deep bite to hind leg, broken leg, minor + minor scratches
    Hootdust ~ Died in battle]

Count cats Male/Female ratio
    Add Hollowpaw decide gender + mentor
    Add prey, herbs, etc. If needed
────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Jaystar | 63 moons | She-cat | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
      Thrushclaw | 61 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
      Hearthflame | 35 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      N/A

Warriors:
      Graystone | 58 moons | Tom | X
      Sandfur | 54 moons | She-cat | X
      Russetfall | 54 moons | Tom | X
      Wrenshine | 54 moons | She-cat | X
      Blackstreak | 56 moons | Tom | X
      Whitenose | 56 moons | She-cat | X
      Smokeclaw | 56 moons | Tom | X
      Amberstorm | 41 moons | She-cat | X
      Tumbleshade | 42 moons | Tom | X
      Leopardpounce | 40 moons | Tom | X
      Gorsetail | 54 moons | Tom | X
      Nettlefoot | 39 moons | She-cat | X
      Thistlethorn | 39 moons | She-cat | X
      Cypressdawn | 28 moons | Tom | X
      Cinderblaze | 28 moons | She-cat | X
      Brackenfern | 30 moons | Tom | X
      Sootwhisker | 23 moons | Tom | X
      Sorrelwhisper | 23 moons | She-cat | X
      Firestrike | 22 moons | Tom | X
      Ashfur | 22 moons | Tom | X
      Brookseed | 20 moons | She-cat | X
      Barkknot | 29 moons | She-cat | P.O.W |X

Apprentices:
      Mistlepaw | 16 moons | She-cat | X - X
      Archpaw | 15 moons | Tom | X
      Shiverpaw | 12 moons | She-cat | X
      Maplepaw | 12 moons | She-cat | X
      Bouncepaw | 15 moons | She-cat | X
      Hollowpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
      Doeheart | 31 moons | She-cat | X
      Whitenose | 56 moons | She-cat | X
      Sorrelwhisper | 23 moons | She-cat | X
      Cinderblaze | 28 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
      Tinykit | 6 moons | She-cat | X
      Cloudkit | 4 moons | Tom | X
      Silverkit | 4 moons | She-cat | X
      Poppykit | 1 moons | Tom | X
      Drizzlekit | 1 moons | Tom | X

Elders:
      Bluetail | 112 moons | She-cat | X
      Speckledsight | 147 moons | Tom | X

Family:
      Jaystar ♥ Thrushclaw
      ➤ Cypressdawn, Cinderblaze, Mistlepaw, Mudpaw
      Sandfur ♥ Graystone
      ➤ Firestrike, Ashfur, 'Sorrelwhisper'
      Wrenshine ♥ Gorsetail
      ➤ Archpaw, Shiverpaw, Maplepaw}
      Doeheart ♥ ????
      ➤ Tinykit
      Sorrelwhisper ♥ Sootwhisker
      Whitenose ♥ Smokeclaw (Sageclan)
      ➤ Cloudkit, Silverkit
      Cinderblaze ♥ Asptail (Beechclan)
    Ally Clans:
    Fogclan | LukaMegurine
    Echoclan | Katroine
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Sageclan | kaden
    Smokeclan | Teastar~
    Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
    Owlclan | TheNatureMaster
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Blackberry Leaves x2 | Ease bee sting swelling
    Borage Leaves x2 | Produces more and better milk,
    brings down fevers
    Catchweed x2 | Stops poultices from being rubbed off
    without hurting skin
    Catmint x3 | Best remedy for Greencough
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind
    Chervil x2 | For infected wounds and belllyaches
    Chickweed x1 | Treats greencough
    Cobwebs x3 | To soak up and stop the bleeding
    Comfrey Root x2 | Repairs broken bones and soothes
    injury wounds.
    Dock x2 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and can ease
    pain of wounds
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips
    Goldenrod x3 | Heals wounds
    Horsetail x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Juniper Berries x2 | Soothes belly aches, gives strength,
    and help with troubled breathing.
    Lamb's Ear x2 | Gives a cat strength
    Lavender x3 | Cures fevers and chills
    Mouse Bile x3 | Removes ticks from pelt
    Poppy Seeds x2 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock
    or distress, or ease pain
    Raspberry Leaves x2 | Can ease pain an stop bleeding
    during kitting
    Tormentil x2 | Use to treat all wounds and extract
    poison
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, makes cat
    vomit up toxins, can heal cracked paw pads

Mentors:
    Sandfur | Mistlepaw | 4 | Swimming, Hunting, Climbing, Battle
    Brackenfern | Archpaw | 2 | Hunting, Climbing, Battle
    Thistlethorn | Shiverpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle,
    Climbing
    Leopardpounce | Maplepaw | 2 | Hunting, Climbing, Battle
    Nettlefoot | Bouncepaw | 1 | Battle
    Tumbleshade | Hollowpaw | 0 | N/A

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    7 servings
    Mice | x2 | 1 servings
    Voles | x3 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x3 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
    Birds | x3 | 3 servings

Deceased Cats:
    Mudpaw(stone) | 12 moons | Tom | Drowned
    Aspenleaf | 63 moons | She-cat | Killed by Thistlethorn
    Hootdust | 24 moons | She-cat | Died in Battle Against Beechclan
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:36 pm

scorchclan
Number of Cats: 1

risingstar pads out of her den and into the clan clearing flicking her tail at the empty dens. she walks outside to be greeted by the hot sun air making her scowl. she was to go to a fish spring to visit the moon pool asking for another cat. on her way there her sun decided to shine brighter which risingstar hissed at. upon entering the moon pool she shook herself from the sand before sitting in front of the pool dipping her nose in.

- risingstar asks for cat -

Leader:
          risingstar | 45 | Molly | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices: