Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

✧ -- SAGECLAN [ 1 ]

Postby kaden » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:12 am

✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Two | Males: Zero | Females: Two
Next Moonpool Visit: Saturday 15/04/2017

It had been two whole moons since Honeypaw and Sparrowpaw escaped the deadly attack on their clan and family. They had returned shortly afterwards to check if anyone had survived, but were horrified at the grave of dead bodies. Sparrowpounce noted mentally that Owlpaw was missing and tried to cling to the hope he had survived, although she knew it was more likely a predator had stole his body. The sisters had set up camp a few miles away from SageClan's old home and they decided to continue SageClan's legacy after their father, Applestar had visited both sisters in a dream. It was decided that day that they should go to the moonpool to share tongues with StarClan. "Why don't we hunt some prey on the way there?" Sparrowpounce suggested. Honeyslip just shrugged before they continued their journey. While they both touched their noses to the Moonpool, it was only Honeyslip who recieved a special dream from StarClan where Applestar announced she was to become leader and recieve her nine lives. After her ceremony, she cleared her throat to make a request, "Thank you so much for sparing my sister and I, StarClan, but we need herbs to keep the cats in our clan healthy and I would like to request a medicine cat," Honeystar purred before her eyes flickered open to see a hurt and betrayed Sparrowpounce glaring down at her.

[ Moonpool: Medicine cat ]
[ Hunting patrol: Honeystar & Sparrowpounce ]

Leader: -- 1
    -- Honeystar | 14 moons | Female
    Light ginger she-cat with blue eyes
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy: -- 0
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Medicine Cat: -- 0
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Warriors: -- 1
    -- Sparrowpounce | 14 moons | Female
    Beautiful calico she-cat with green eyes
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Apprentices: -- 0
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Queens: -- 0
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Kits: -- 0
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Elders: -- 0
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Ally Clans:
    ✧ -- Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    ✧ -- Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    ✧ -- Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    -- Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    -- Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    -- Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    -- Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    -- Magpie | x0 | 3 servings
    -- Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    ✧ -- Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    ✧ -- Cat Name | Cause of Death

Families:
    ✧ -- Applestar & Smudgecloud: Sparrowpounce&Honeystar

kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby scuttlefish » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:48 am

Strikeclan
Number of Cats: 11
Moons Survived: 13
Next visit to Moonpool:April 16th

Acornkit, Batkit, and Tortoisekit were having the times of their lives. Stoatsock was not. As the kits rolled around in the silty deposits of the flood, Stoatsock was keeping a sharp eye on the muddy trio. She panicked when Lichenstar called, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Tangle!" The Tangle was giant mess of driftwood, sticks, and logs, that resulted in an awesome playground for kits and a tall place to make announcements with places to stand. The kits perked up. "Are we going to be apprentices?" Acornkit asked. Stoatsock shook her head. An collective "awwwww" emitted from the kits. "Race you to the Tangle!" Tortoisekit sped off. The two others bolted after. "Sit towards the edge, don't flick mud onto anycat!" Stoatsock called, as she got up and trotted after them.
"Cottonpaw, come to the Tangle." Cottonpaw wrestled down a smile to look official. She climbed up to the Tangle. "I, leader of Strikeclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Cottonpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?" Cottonpaw nodded. "I do." Finally! Her warrior name! She'd been waiting moons for this! "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Cottonpaw, from this moment you will be know as Cottonripple. Starclan honors your swimming and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Strikeclan!" Lichenstar lightly rested his muzzle on Cottonripple, and Cottonripple licked his shoulder. "Cottonripple!" Rookpoint, her mentor chanted. The others joined in.
{Lichenstar requesting medicine cat apprentice}
{Shallotspeckle + Lynxeye + Fawnstripe + Cottonripple + Rookpoint hunting}
{Smokeberry collecting herbs}

{Stoatsock watching over the kits}
{Cottonpaw has become warrior Cottonripple}
{Clan has consumed 1 serving of bird and 2 servings of mice}

Leader:
          Lichenstar | 55 | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Stoatsock | 35 | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Smokeberry | 37 | Male | X

Warriors:
          Lynxeye | 37 | Male | X
          Rookpoint | 48 | Male | X
          Shallotspeckle | 19 | Female | X
          Fawnstripe | 22 | Female | X
          Cottonripple | 17 | Female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:
          Acornkit | 3 | Female | X
          Tortoisekit | 2 | Female | X
          Batkit | 2 | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    ThicketClan | Emberwisp
    LeafClan | zephyrine

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    1x borage | helps queens produce milk, brings down fevers
    1x broom | is in poultices for broken legs and wounds
    1x bindweed | ties sticks to broken legs
    1x catmint | heals greencough
    1x chervil | for infected wounds, bellyache, and for kitting
    0x cobwebs | stops bleeding
    1x dandelion | heals bee stings, painkiller
    0x goldenrod | helps heal wounds
    1x mallow leaves | soothes bellyache
    0x marigold | stops infection & bleeding
    1x poppy seeds | soporific, calms
    1x thyme | calms anxiety and shock
    1x tormentil | put on wounds, extracts poisons
    1x yarrow | extracts toxins, emetic
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x0, x0, x0 | 1-3 servings
    Mice | x2 | 1 serving
    Birds | x1, x0, x0 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Voles | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Stoatsock and Lynxeye
    Name and Name

Bordering Clans:
    North ! Open!
    East ! LeafClan
    South ! Open!
    West ! Open!

I used to be sugar pixel .

Microllama Adoption Center

scuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:07 am

it has stopped raining and all clouds in the sky are gone. the sun is shining and it now way easier to catch prey. the chance of finding cats has gone back to normal.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

røsebud wrote:
Robinstar trotted toward the moonpool, a new skip in her step. She had found the murderer—surely StarClan was thrilled with her! At last, she could return peace and serenity to AspenClan. No more death, no more living in constant, paralyzing fear. At last, she was free. The patched leader couldn't stop smiling at she strode through the forest, even with the light drizzling of rain. When she did reach the moonpool, she was eager to touch her nose to the water. A calm, tranquil scene appeared around her. She was in AspenClan territory—the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the forest was alive with prey. Robinstar felt almost giddy with excitement. So she was right: everything was to be perfect, just as she had imagined. But then an eerie sense of unease began to creep up behind the leader. She immediately ignored it, focusing only on the brightness of the forest. However, the feeling only grew, and was becoming difficult to ignore. The birds grew silent, and the sunlight started to get more harsh that welcoming. Ignorance is bliss, an ominous voice whispered. But not for long. Robinstar's head began pounding as she saw the shadow stalking up from behind. She tried to turn, but was unable to move. You must open your eyes, the voice warned. The same chilling, heavy breathing that she had heard in previous dreams returned, deep and suffocating. Before it is too late. Darkness overtook Robinstar's vision, and just like that, she was lying awake beside the moonpool. The patched she-cat was stationary for a moment, trying to collect her scrambling thoughts. This could only mean one thing—the bloodshed was not yet over.

Moonpool: warrior
Patrol: Turtlecreek, Swiftfern, Mottledpaw
Hunting: Cloudmask, Birdbrook, Sparkfur, Minkear, Tanglestep, Cherryclaw
Training: all apprentices
Herb Collecting: Sootpelt, Poppypaw

starclan sent you a warrior!

your patrol found an apprentice!

your cats caught a vole, a hare and a robin!

all apprentices have learned the running skill!

sootpelt and poppypaw found marigold and goldenrod!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Soft Feather wrote:
The cat Jaystar found while attempting to hunt hunched under some bracken, muttering about sleep deprivation and shuffling his paws as he organized plants in some kind of pattern was definitely odd. His pelt color was that of a male oriole's markings; a bright orange that stood out in the rocky terrain. Jaystar knew he wouldn't survive long with a pelt color like that. "Wha-? Who are you?" the strange cat asked incredulously. "How do you know where I live? And quit staring at me like that!" "My apologies. Your pelt is an unusual color for these parts. I'm assuming you're not from around here?" "Oh no, I live here. I've lived here since I was a kit! My mother was an orange-pelted tabby and my father was a cat like you, but brown-pelted," the cat replied, sitting down to groom his paws, which, as Jaystar found out, were perpetually stained a dull green from working with herbs. "My name is Ginger, by the way." After talking for a little longer, Jaystar found out that apparently, Ginger dedicated his time to gathering herbs and helping injured cats that he occasionally saw ever since his mother and father died from greencough. "Well, I'm sure you could help out a lot more cats by joining my clan. I mean, so far I'm the only member..." Jaystar offered. "Oh! Well, I do need a good place to store my herbs. This place is falling apart!" Oriole meowed happily. He was excited at the idea of getting away from the old bushes and bracken. And so, the two headed back to Crowclan's camp. Jaystar appointed him as the medicine cat under the name of Gingerleaf. "I need to hunt for food, now that there is more of us. Would you like to come with me? You can gather fresh herbs, if you'd like," Jaystar meowed, heading towards the entrance. Gingerleaf hurried after him, not wanting to be left alone in camp.

|Jaystar hunts.|
|Gingerleaf gathers herbs|

jaystar caught a crow! [ 3 servings ]

gingerleaf found dandelion!

ActualCannibalShia wrote:
risingstar approves of the new medicine cat getting up and making sure that she was following her for a short border patrol. "so, you are risingstar of scorchclan?" the molly asked, risingstar looked over her shoulder and replied with a simple yes before asking what her name is. "yes, i'm risingstar and if i had to guess you are going to be scrochclan's medicine cat? if so, what is your name" the molly looked joyed to be a part of the clan and instantly replied with, "i'm minnowstep, scorchclan's first ever medicine cat!" risingstar smiled, she likes enthusiastic cats. they would be great and helpful with cheering cats up and minnowstep is the perfect medicine cat for the job. they first went to the camp so that risingstar can show minnowstep the place and where her den would be. minnowstep set her herbs inside her den for later before heading out again with risingstar to help patrol.

-- risingstar and minnowstep go on a patrol --

your patrol found a warrior!

Arya22 wrote:
(I'm sorry, I give up on writing a good post on this after losing the integral thing twice.
Basically, Moonshadow and Leafstrike almost drown, but Moonshadow drags the unconscious Leafstrike back to camp. He hit his head and both are drenched and freezing cold. Ravenfeather is very worried for her mate and lies next to him to warm him up. They are all in the medicine den.)

moonshadow needs feverfew for her fever and leafstrike needs cobwebs for his head and lavender for his fever.

Dinolil1 wrote:
The journey was long and hard, and it was even more so for Swanfoot. Belly swollen with kittens, the deputy could not help if it was worth having another litter simply to gain more influence over the leader. Gritting her teeth, Swanfoot strode on, forcing herself to ignore the concerned glances of Sagestar. They would be a mere distraction from the task at hand, and besides her heart still lay with her beloved Rippedear. Whilst daydreaming about her dearly departed Rippedear, the snow white cat felt a surge of pain rushing through her. It was the kittens, it appeared they were impatient.

Swanfoot's going into labour.
Harefoot's running away (Run into a cat or something?).
Smokefur, Foxtail and Mudwhisker search for Russetleaf

swanfoot gave birth to two kits!
[ kit one, kit two ]

harefoot ran into a queen grieving her dead kits! what will he do with her?

your patrol found a bush smelling faintly of russetleaf! will they follow the trail?

Katrione wrote:
"Soon, I promise." Bloodyclaws mewed quietly to the pretty dark red she-cat before him. The she-cat snarled slightly, lashing her tail. "The group has had to stay here way too long, Claws. We need to leave soon." "I know, mother. One more moon, then we can attack. Squirrel has no idea." Bloodyclaws mewed, puffing his chest out in pride. "Harley, hurry up." A brown tom mewed, poking his head out of the bushes. Harley looked over her shoulder, nodding to her mate. "I'm coming, Rat." Harley mewed before looking at Bloodyclaws. "You have one more moon, Claws. After that, we leave without you." The cruel, dark red she-cat turned and disappeared into the undergrowth. Bloodyclaws stood there, watching the bushes until they stopped quivering before he turned and bounded back towards Echoclan's camp.

{{Mossycreek; Kitting}}
{{Gorsekit + Icekit; Apprentices}}
{{Hurricanepaw; Warrior- Hurricanejaw}}
{{Cloudypaw + Raggedtail; Training}}
{{Sparrowpaw + Smokespeck; Training}}
{{Lizardstrike, Shadepool, Stagstep, Wildpoppy, Applefur + Hurricanejaw; Hunting}}

mossycreek gave birth to two kits!
[ kit one, kit two ]

gorsekit and icekit became apprentices!

hurricanepaw earned his warrior name, hurricanejaw!

cloudypaw learned advanced fighting and sparrowpaw learned the fighting skill!

your cats caught a squirrel, a vole and a mouse!

shimmerstream wrote:
As the recently reunited brothers fought, another warrior and apprentice pair talked elsewhere in the territory. "Why do you do this to yourself?" Flaxenpaw asked her friend. She sat on a dry patch of dirt by the pond, tail curled delicately over her front paws. Falconswoop had asked her to meet him there for a training session at sunhigh. "Do what?" Velvetcoat asked distractedly. The anxious warrior was pacing back and forth. Flaxenpaw raised an eyebrow, a subtle gesture that her companion completely failed to notice. "Do what. Like you don't know. All this pacing of yours! You do it when you're stressed, and all it does is get you more worked up." Only her head moved as she watched Velvetcoat pass by ber again and again. "I don't know what you're talking about." He continued to pace. This just made Flaxenpaw roll her eyes and sigh. "I'm just going to have to spit it out then. Who can't you talk to this time?" "This time?! I can talk to people!" "Uh-huh." Flaxenpaw didn't sound like she believed him. "I can! I can talk to you... and Poppythorn! I also talk to Ravinepaw and Falconswoop every day." Velvetcoat finally stopped his pacing and turned to stare at the young she-cat, hurt showing on his face. "Face it Velvetcoat. You have to talk to Falconswoop and Ravinepaw. And you are just awkward talking with Poppythorn. Remember the other day when you scraped your pad? The entire time you were in the medicine den you just kept blabbing and making stupid jokes." Velvetcoat felt his face grow hot, she was right, and she sounded so matter of fact about it too, like this was something everyone knew. Was it? He hoped not. Her green gaze regarded him levely and he let out a long sign. "How come she walks with him?" He asked wistfully, gazing through Flaxenpaw. Finally, she was getting somewhere. "I'm going to need a bit more information than that." "Palesparrow." Velvetcoat started pacing again. "He just shows up, and he's already won over Stormshadow. They talk, and go on patrols together... She won't even look at me if she can help it." Flaxenpaw listened quietly. When she felt he was finished she went to open her mouth, but it seemed that would be all the privacy they got for the day. Ravinepaw bounded trough the grass with Falconswoop close behind. "I hope everyone's ready for a long evening." The deputy announced gruffly, to a soft groan from the apprentices and an embarrassed nod from Velvetcoat.

[Hunting: Stormshadow, Palesparrow]
[Training: Falconswoop-Flaxenpaw, Velvetcoat-Ravinepaw]
[Herb Hunting: Poppythorn]
[Moonpool: Soaringstar requests a warrior]

your cats caught a pheasant!

the apprentices learned the hunting skill!

poppythorn found lavender!

tauriel. wrote:
Cloudpool and Dappleleaf were padding along the river, chatting quietly to each other. They'd been able to move back into their camp, leaving the twoleg den abandoned once more. Some cats still worried about the possibility of another flood but everyone was prepared. Morningstar had ordered everyone to practice their swimming and to report any signs of flooding to him immediately. While Dappleleaf rambled on, Cloudpool was only half-paying attention. He'd hid his attraction to her long enough and his feelings were threatening to overflow. "Dappleleaf, I need to tell you something." He began, cutting her off in the middle of her sentence. The calico she-cat paused, blinking inquisitively at him. "What is it Cloudpool?" Cloudpool opened his jaws but before he could speak Chiveclaw and Lilystem approached, on their way back from a walk. The pair had grown closer than ever and the clans gossip was that they'd be mates soon enough. The same thing was said about Dappleleaf and Chiveclaw too as the tabby tom was clearly interested in both she-cats. The possibility of Dappleleaf becoming medicine cat had faded from the minds of the clan, replaced by the gossip about Chiveclaw and Lilystem. "Forget it," Cloudpool mumbled as the pair came closer. "I'll tell you later." Dappleleaf shot him a concerned look but her gaze flicked to Lilystem and Chiveclaw a moment later. "How was your walk?" She asked. It was lovely. A bit cold but still nice." Lilystem replied cheerfully. With a quick goodbye, Chiveclaw and Lilystem hurried back to camp. Dappleleaf turned back to Cloudpool, saying, "What was it that you wanted to tell me?" She asked. Cloudpool stared at her, his flash of courage from before gone. "Nothing. Come on, Lilystem's right. It's kinda cold. Let's go back to camp." The grey and white tom padded back to camp, stealing glances at Dappleleaf when the calico molly wasn't looking. Cloudpool wanted to tell her. He really did but he was a medicine cat. He wasn't supposed to develop feelings for another cat. Frustrated with himself, Cloudpool padded into the medicine den, leaving Dappleleaf staring after him.

[ hunting 1: juniperfoot, harespring, thymepool, shimmerpelt, rowanfur, emberslash
hunting 2: woolyfur, silvernose, ferretclaw, hawkfeather, ebonywing, & sunstripe
patrol: morningstar, lilystem, hawkfeather
training: all apprentices]

your cats caught a frog, a small fish, a minnow, a mouse, a vole and a squirrel!

your patrol found an apprentice!

all apprentices learned the tracking skill!

littleswegbunny wrote:
"Be careful out there, Fernstar." Stormfrost warned, giving the leader his traveling herbs. Fernstar nodded impatiently; he needed to go to the Moonpool already before it was too late! Fernstar ate the herbs, and set off torwards the Moonpool. Snowdust sighed, looking around. Better get some prey for me clan she thought. Nodding to Stormfrost, the she-cat meowed, "I'm going on a hunting patrol, do you want to come along?" Stormfrost shook his bluish gray head. "No, its fine. My bones are weary," he added as a joke. Snowdust smiled, shrugging, to pad out of the camp, leaving Stormfrost alone. Fernstar approached the glistening waters of the Moonpool, more clear than ever. He closed his eyes. "Oh, great StarClan, my clan has all of its major ranks fulfilled, so I simply ask for a random cat." He lay down, and touched his nose to the ice cold water, hoping for a cat worthy of FernClan.

[Snowdust goes hunting]
[Fernstar asks for a random cat]

snowdust caught a a robin! [ three servings ]

scuttlefish wrote:
"Cottonpaw, come to the Tangle." Cottonpaw wrestled down a smile to look official. She climbed up to the Tangle. "I, leader of Strikeclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Cottonpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?" Cottonpaw nodded. "I do." Finally! Her warrior name! She'd been waiting moons for this! "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Cottonpaw, from this moment you will be know as Cottonripple. Starclan honors your swimming and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Strikeclan!" Lichenstar lightly rested his muzzle on Cottonripple, and Cottonripple licked his shoulder. "Cottonripple!" Rookpoint, her mentor chanted. The others joined in.

{Lichenstar requesting medicine cat apprentice}
{Shallotspeckle + Lynxeye + Fawnstripe + Cottonripple + Rookpoint hunting}
{Smokeberry collecting herbs}

starclan sent you a medicine cat apprentice!

your cats caught a huge carp!

smokeberry found feverfew!

♥ Enchanted ♥ wrote:
Willowstar Looked Around The Territory. The Places Her Would Be Great For Dens. Warriors Could Sleep Next To The Oak In The Long Grass, The Nursery Could Be In The Small Hollow Near The Great Rock, Not Far From Where Theres Another Hollow For The Elders Den And Then On The Other Side Of The Elders Hollow The Apprentices Could Sleep. From The Corner Of Her Eyes She Could See A Sparkling Pool. She Padded Over To It And Then Lapped Up Some Water. Suddenly She Fell Asleep And Woke Up In A Dream.

[ Willowstar Goes To The Moonpool And Hopes For Any Cat! ]

starclan sent you a medicine cat! choose five herbs from here to start your collection.

[ reminder : if you haven't posted in a while, only take one daily serving out of your preypile and age your cats one moon. ]
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── OBSIDIANCLAN ── [ 025 ]

Postby direwolf. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:37 am

── BSIDIANCLAN ──

number of cats: 030 [ ♂ 15 / ♀ 15 ]
next patrol: 04/10/17 - 02:37 am
next moonpool visit: 04/14/17 - 12:40 pm

────────────────────────────────────────

oatcatcher had been assigned to hunt today, but he worried about leaving hillkit. ever since he found her, he felt bonded to her. rising to his paws, he moved to leave the den but ended up nose-to-nose with hopstripe. flushing, he quickly stumbled back. "oh! there you are, oatcatcher. i heard you were on hunting patrol today. i was coming by to offer watching hillkit while you were gone." chirped the female, a bright smile on her face. "r-really? that'd be nice hopstripe. thank you." he spoke, giving her a smile. his tail lifted and stood straight up as the she-cat stepped forward and briefly nuzzled him as she walked passed him to the sleeping kit. he watched her for a moment before hurrying out of the den to catch up to the rest of the hunting patrol. did she just.. flirt with him? no, that had to be a mistake.

bramblestrike was somewhat upset with her mother. the patrol had brought back an apprentice that looked like tigertooth, and she decided to give him the name "tigerpaw" after the recently deceased clan member. the she-cat could barely look his way without tearing up at the thought of her brother.. completely alone with no one to help him as he drowned. she nearly jumped out of her fur when smokestorm brushed up against her to gain her attention before he went on a patrol. "don't worry about it." he had told her, but how could she not worry?

[ patrol: newtcall, smokestorm // herb hunting: ---
hunting: blossomstep, freckleheart, oatcatcher, leopardtalon
training: buzzardpaw, ravenpaw, tigerpaw learn to climb // kitting: ---
the clan consumes 6 servings of small fish ]

──────────────────────────────────────────

leader:
      chestnutstar | 69 moons | female |
      lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
      bristleclaw | 63 moons | male |

medicine cat:
      palenose | 60 moons | male |

medicine cat apprentice:
      spottedpaw | 9 moons | female |

warriors:
      hawkeye | 55 moons | male |
      crowfall | 60 moons | female |
      cloudwatcher | 39 moons | female |
      snowmouse | 39 moons | female |
      blossomstep | 27 moons | female |
      freckleheart | 24 moons | male |
      silvermoon | 37 moons | female |
      flintburr | 54 moons | male |
      oatcatcher | 21 moons | male |
      leopardtalon | 30 moons | male |
      spikebush | 39 moons | female |
      hopstripe | 17 moons | female |
      duckwing | 42 moons | male |
      duskfall | 15 moons | male |
      bramblestrike | 15 moons | female |
      smokestorm | 15 moons | male |
      newtcall | 15 moons | male |
      name | age | gender | [url=link][/url]

apprentices:
      buzzardpaw | 9 moons | female |
      ravenpaw | 9 moons | male |
      tigerpaw | 7 moons | male |

queens:
      crowfall | 61 moons | female |
      silvermoon | 37 moons | female |

kits:
      hillkit | 5 moons | female |
      finchkit | 2 moons | female |
      quailkit | 2 moons | female |
      starlingkit | 2 moons | male |
      halfkit | 0 moons | male |
      sootkit | 0 moons | female |

elders:

───────────
      ally clans:
      echoclan | katrione
      petalclan | shooting star,
      asterclan | hiraeth.
      brookclan | purrfect.
      swiftclan | phina wolf
      ivyclan | savannah-the-caracal

enemy clans:
      streamclan | justice 'n' joy
      tumbleclan | dinolil1

borders:
      mountains (n) | echoclan | katrione
      river (e) | swiftclan | phina wolf
      dense forest (s) | thicketclan | emberwisp
      grassy plains (w) | ivyclan | savannah

medicine store:
      alder bark [1]
      eases tooth aches.
      catmint [3]
      best remedy for the deadly greencough, which
      kits and elders usually catch in the season of l
      eaf-bare. can also be used for whitecough.
      chamomile [2]
      strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. a
      lso given to traveling cats for strength.
      cobwebs [1]
      to soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. it
      may also be used to bind broken bones.
      coltsfoot [1]
      eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cr
      acked or sore pads.
      dock [1]
      soothes scratches, though can sting when bei
      ng applied. soothes sore pads. if placed in ne
      sts, it can ease the pain of wounds.
      fennel [2]
      helps pain in the hips.
      feverfew [0]
      reduces body temperature for cats with fever
      or chills. also heals aches and pains, especial
      ly good for headaches.
      goldenrod [1]
      good for healing wounds.
      heather nectar [1]
      makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtur
      es - included in herbal mixtures.
      mouse bile [1]
      causes ticks to fall off a cat's pelt.
      parsley [1]
      stops a queen from producing milk if her kits
      die, don't need milk anymore, or are producin
      g too much milk. also used to cure bellyache.
      raspberry leaves [1]
      could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
      sorrel [1]
      traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
      snakeroot [1]
      counters the effects of poison.
      stick [1]
      distracts cats from pain. recommended for q
      ueens giving birth.
      thyme [1]
      calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are
      in shock (can be chewed on).
      wintergreen [1]
      treats wounds and some poisons.
      yarrow [1]
      extracts poison from wounds. will make a cat
      vomit up toxins. the ointment will soften and
      help heal cracked pads.
      herb [0]
      usage

fresh-kill pile: (6 servings)
      duck = 3 servings [ 3 ]
      small fish = 2 servings [ 0 ]
      big fish = 3 servings [ 5 ]
      black squirrel = 2 servings [ 4 ]
      crow = 3 servings [ 3 ]
      rabbit = 2 servings [ 2 ]
      water shrew = 1 serving [ 1 ]

mentors:
      mentor ↝ buzzardpaw | 02
      ↳ hunt, battle, move, move
      mentor ↝ ravenpaw | 02
      ↳ hunt, battle, move, move
      spikebush ↝ tigerpaw | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move
      mentor ↝ apprentice | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move

deceased cats:
      softleap, tinysnout ✘ stillborn
      tigertooth ✘ drowning
      cat name ✘ cause of death

mates:
      chestnutstar and bristleclaw
      ↳ duskfall, tigertooth, bramblestrike, smokestorm
      bella/silvermoon and unknown
      softleap, tinysnout
      hawkeye and crowfall
      ↳ buzzardflight, ravenwing
      ↳ finchstalker, quailfeather, starlingspring
      leo and shimmerpool
      ↳ leopardtalon, newtcall
      freckleheart and sweetpaw [ swiftclan ]
      ↳ offspring
      flintburr and silvermoon
      ↳ halfcharm, sootpad
      name and name
      ↳ offspring

──────────────────────────────────────────
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:15 am

TumbleClan
"All will fall in it's place..."
Number of Cats: 31 | Males: 14 | Females: 18 | Servings: 6

Exhausted, Swanfoot stared at the two tiny bundles suckling at her belly. Innocent, unaware of their mother's sins and the clan's turmoil. Smiling feebly at her two sons, the snow white cat felt her heart tug for them. ''You poor, poor darlings...'' she sighed. Swanfoot wasn't going to ever give them a second glance the moment they grew up, she'd done the same with Bleakpelt. Sagestar hadn't returned yet, obviously tripping over his own paws to hurry towards the bush. The patrol had reportedly scented Russetleaf there. More important than me...brilliant, she thought dismissively. Watching as the larger one started to writhe and wriggle about, she noted how similar the dear thing looked, compared to Sagestar. They could've been doppelgangers. ''You'll be Cuckookit...you look like dear old dad, he's a fool and plus...the colours work.''
she sighed, proud to have come up with such a hidden insult for her disgustingly Sagestar-like son. Her second was far more pleasing, lithe and lean under his long fur. Handsome with a belly of white, Swanfoot smiled appreciatively at him. ''My beautiful,
beautiful son..you'll be Cranekit, and I'll be almost sad when I leave you two behind.''

Stumbling over his paws, Sagestar bolted after the patrol. Mudwhisker had informed him that Russetleaf could've just been there.
It must've been recent or else the heavy rain yesterday would've washed it away. ''So this is where you scented her?'' he mumbled, sides heaving. ''Yup.'' replied Mudwhisker, nodding firmly. ''I'm sure of it, Sagestar.''. Foxtail, whom had been quiet spoke up. ''We can continue tracking her, if that's what you want?'' she offered, blinking slowly at the grey leader. The ginger warrior was determined to keep busy, anything that keep her on her paws and anything that kept her away from Swanfoot. She couldn't shake off the feeling that the deputy had played a role in Greynose's untimely demise. ''Yes...thank you, Foxtail.'' he replied, nodding firmly. With that, Sagestar returned to the back of his clan, only to have Rosefur charge into him. The young warrior looked wide-eyed and giddy, but then again the reddish tabby always looked excited and ready for celebration, it was something that Sagestar never failed to notice.''Swanfoot's given birth!'' Rosefur squealed, her voice trembling with glee. New kittens were always a joy for the clan, even while they were travelling over hills, down valleys, along rivers and under the canopies of towering trees. Sagestar gave no reply, only streaking past Rosefur towards the nursery. Nearly stumbling over Rookkit on the way in, he saw Swanfoot, beautiful as ever, and two mewling bundles at her side. ''Their names are Cuckookit and Cranekit.'' she murmured, in a tone that offered no argument. Sagestar nodded slowly, looking thoughtful. ''I was thinking of naming one after a herb, like my father before me did.'' . Swanfoot was adamant however, and declined. ''It's decided...do you really want to argue now?''. Sagestar replied he didn't, and the names were chosen. ''May you two grow into strong and brave warriors.'' he murmured, gazing lovingly at the two. Cuckookit and Cranekit continued to suckle, blissfully unaware.

The pale grey queen quietly buried her kittens with the help of a solemn Harefoot. The loner introduced herself as Hail and her beautiful ragged litter as Rain, Frost, Snow and Sleet. Their father had died from an infected wound two moons ago, and Hail had been distraught, but she was healing. At least until those foxes came, drooling and rabid. She'd fought viciously, her claws quick and sharp but the foxes were just too many. Snow and Sleet had been torn to pieces in those cruel jaws, Rain killed by the fall as the small family scrabbled up to the trees for safety and dear little Snow had been the first to be eaten, being deaf. Her heart had been torn apart in a few short moments. Then Harefoot had come along, with his soothing words and kind eyes. ''Starclan will keep them safe...'' he murmured, shaking his head. ''Starclan?'' croaked Hail, her voice cracked by grief. ''I'm in a clan you see..and Starclan is basically where good cats go after they die.'' Harefoot explained as kindly as he could. ''Well...Starclan sounds good.'' sighed Hail. ''Take me to your clan...I don't think I could stand being lonely.'' and with that, the two set off for Tumbleclan.

Still sobbing, Loonheart didn't notice her friend watching her. ''Loonheart...'' Squirreltail murmured, looking terribly concerned for the young queen. ''What happened, Loonheart?'' she prompted, watching as her three young kittens looked on nervously. ''He left me.'' she replied curtly, far too sad to go into any great detail.''What!?'' she exclaimed loudly. ''H-how dare he?!'' the ginger warrior snarled,
gazing at Loonheart. Her eyes shone with a spark, whether it was passionate love or fierce fury, it wasn't known. ''and with my kittens, of course...'' the black and white queen sighed, shaking her head softly. ''I'll be your mate.'' declared Squirreltail out of the blue. ''I've always loved you, and I want to be with you!''

The apprentices are taken training
Mudwhisker, Foxtail and Firefang continue to follow Russetleaf's trail
Squirreltail asks Loonheart to be her mate

Leader:
    Sagestar | 90 | male | X

Deputy:
    Swanfoot | 83 | female | X

Medicine Cat:
    Russetleaf | 31 | female | X | Exiled

Warriors:
    Foxtail | 74 | female | X
    Mudwhisker | 63 | male | X
    Badgertail | 57 | male | X
    Addercloud | 56 | female | X
    Squirreltail | 35 | female | X
    Blacknose | 35 | female | X
    Burrwhisker | 33 | male | X
    Smokefur | 33 | female | X
    Bleakpelt | 25 | male | X
    Hailclaw | 25 | female | X
    Harefoot | 24 | male | X
    Firefang | 22 | female | X
    Rosefur | 21 | female | X
    Ashstripe | 21 | male | X
    Dustclaw | 19 | female | X

Apprentices:
    Palepaw | 17 | male | X
    Volepaw | 9 | male | X
    Magpiepaw | 15 | male | X

Queens:
    Swanfoot | 83 | female | X
    Loonheart | 35 | female | X

Kits:
    Bramblekit | 5 | female | X
    Rookkit | 5 | male | X
    Willowkit | 5 | female | X
    Cuckookit | 0 | male | X
    Cranekit | 0 | male | X

Elders:
    Stonestorm | 139 | male | X
    Brightwhisker | 130 | female | X
    Eagleclaw | 67 | female | X

Allies:
    ---

Enemies:
    Silentclan

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | for white/green/blackcough - x2
    Juniper Berries | soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps breathing.
    Tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons.
    Feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches.
    Marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Horsetail | treats and stops infections.
    Poppy Seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain.
    Bindweed | used to help heal broken bones and hold them in place.
    Catchweed | same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Russetleaf Blacknose | Volepaw | 1 | Fighting
    Addercloud | Palepaw | 2 | Swimming, Fighting
    Bleakpelt | Magpiepaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | 6 | ate deathberries, renamed Mudpaw in honor.
    Greynose | 67 | slain by Swanfoot.
    Pebbleclaw | 31 | killed in battle by Mossycreek of EchoClan.
    Rippedear | 57 | drowned in stream.

Mates:
    Addercloud and Badgertail | Smokefur, Burrwhisker, Dustclaw, Mudkit.
    Ex: Swanfoot and Mudwhisker | Bleakpelt.
    Swanfoot and Rippedear.
    Swanfoot and Sagestar | Cranekit, Cuckookit
    Greynose and Foxtail | Ashstripe, Rosefur.
    Ex: Loonheart and Harefoot | Bramblekit, Rookkit, Willowkit.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:38 am

Thicketclan
Number of Cats: 18

Briarstar and the clan had been in a frenzy when the waters had first risen. He had heard many cries of disbelief,
he himself joining in for part of it, before he regained his composure and sent out brisk orders. "Everyone to high ground! Save what you can." The clan, while still in a panic, had grabbed as much as they could and swiftly left camp. They headed for the highest point of the hill their forest sat upon, and the waited. They waited for many long hours until the waters subsided. The roars began to quiet, and they slowly began to return home. To their surprise, the camp seemed just fine! Briarstar still couldn't help but feel glad that their camp hadn't been touched. Quite muddy, but not completely swamped like the rest of the forest seemed to be. He deemed it safe to sleep, although he and Wildstorm decided to keep a careful watch unless the waters returned. To their surprise, the water levels quickly fell! She smiled out over the forest, eyes gleaming energeticly. "I guess we had a pretty lucky break, huh?" Briarstar nodded to the tortoiseshell, and he eyed the muddy waters that still sat a bit high, but not alarmingly so. "Hmm. I'm suppose. I was afraid I would've had to keep everyone in camp." Wildstorm quickly stretched, letting out a yawn before blushing embarrassedly. "Oops, I guess I'm just tired." Briarstar chuckled warmly, sweeping her off their lookout perch with his bushy tail. "It's alright, you can go sleep! I'll keep on a lookout." Wildstorm eyes sparked with excitement, but she put on a face of hesitance. "Are you sure, Briarstar?" Briarstar nodded insistently, stifling a yawn of his own.
"You go rest." Wildstorm squeaked a thank you, before trudging into the warriors den. Briarstar watched the stars glimmering on the water, unknowingly dozing off himself.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch.." Briarstar awoke to the sound of an injured cat. He peeked over the edge to see a ruddy tom, staggering on three feet, teeth grappling around something wedged in the fourth He was currently oblivious to the leader watching over him, as he cursed quietly under his breath. "Why must this be so difficult-" With nervous a twitch of the cat's ears in his direction, Briarstar knew he had been heard. He felt that there was no more use in hiding, so he inched off the rock and mewed a greeting. "Good evening." They flinched, but turned around calmly, eyes flickering around with slight nervousness. "Erm, good evening to you sir, may I ask for your name?" Briarstar could see his pelt bristling and his claws glint in the starlight, but he forced his fur to lie flat and politely answer his inquiry. They were probably just nervous, so he couldn't hold it against them. "Briarstar, the leader and founder of Thicketclan. May I ask the same of you?" He saw his claws sheathe, and he heard him gulp, but he quickly answered. "Nour. Just Nour. I lost my way and ended up here." Briarstar nodded, beckoning him forward with his tail. "Well Nour, I see you have an injury?" Nour flinched, at first trying to tuck his paw away, before revealing it with a defeated sigh. "Yes, I do. I uh, stepped on a thorn." Briarstar sniffed the large thorn, carefully evaluating it. The area surrounding it was red, hot, and inflammed, and by the look of it, infection had already set it. He frowned slightly, reassuring the tom with a quiet mew. "Hmm. It looks bad, but back in my clan I know someone who could help." Nour lit up eagerly, limping forward and peering around. "You do? Could I see them?" Briarstar smiled, turning towards his camp and nudging the slender tom forward. "Of course. Just follow me!"
Nour limped out of the 'medicine cat's den' that morning with his paw covered in a leafy poultice. After Briarstar had brought him back to his camp, a ginger she-cat named Honeyfur had pulled out the thorn. Despite the pain that getting it out took, he was very thankful. Then she had covered his paw in a poultice of horsetail and let him rest. That morning, after quite a bit of convincing, the medicine cat duo had allowed him out of the den. Just in the camp, no going outside and possibly reinfecting the wound. After a long lecture of how to take care of his wound, they had left to gather more herbs. Nour looked around the camp, taking note of all it's inhabitants. His carefully sharpened senses picked up on many of the conversations surrounding him, and though he hated to rudely eavesdrop, it was for a good cause. He spotted Briarstar, who confidently padded over to him. He bellowed, "Good morning Nour! How's the paw doing?" whiskers twitching curiously. Nour glanced back down at his slender paw, turning it over to allow Briarstar a peek. "They said it's healing well, but to let it rest it for today." Briarstar smiled, glad to see the progress. "Well Nour, where did you come from? You don't seem like you're around these parts. Were you a kittypet?" Nour idly twitched his tail, amber eyes glancing up at the sky. "They said it's healing well, but to let it rest it for today." (wip)

Briarstar and Silvershade whispered quietly under their breaths under the high rock. "Are you sure this is safe? The waters could still be high after such a flood. It could be dangerous for the kits!" Briarstar affirmed her with a nod, his eyes sneaking a glance at the mentioned kits, that were currently being entertained by their father. "The patrols yesterday told me it's practically back to normal. Just more slippery than usual. They'll be watched carefully, don't you worry!" Silvershade looked skeptical, but nodded to her leader, steping aside to allow him past. Briarstar hopped onto the highrock, yowling across the camp. "Myself, Applepelt, Foxpoppy, Wildstorm, Burnetpaw and Wolfpaw, will be going on a hunting patrol. I will head to the moonpool. Dapplewhisker and Applepelt, patrol our borders. Sunfoot, Badgerclaw, and Russetpaw will return to find that cat as we discussed. Then, everyone meet back at camp. I'll have a surprise for you all!"

[Mintkit, Specklekit, and Beetlekit become apprentices!]
[Briarstar, Wildstorm, Applepelt, Foxpoppy, Burnetpaw, and Wolfpaw go on a hunting patrol.]
[Dapplewhisker and Applepelt go on a border patrol.]
[Badgerclaw, Russetpaw, and Sunfoot return to find the apprentice.]
[Honeyfur and Morningpaw hunt for herbs.]
[Briarstar asks Starclan for a warrior.]
[All the apprentices train.]
1x Horsetail was used to treat the wound in Nour's paw.
The clan consumes four servings. A mouse and a large fish were eaten.

Leader:
          Briarstar | 52 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Badgerclaw | 41 moons | Tom | X [STAND-IN]

Medicine Cat:
          Honeyfur | 31 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Morningleaf | 14 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Dapplewhisker | 34 moons| She-cat | X
          Wildstorm | 47 moons | She-cat | X
          Applepelt | 19 moons | Tom | X
          Foxpoppy | 42 moons | She-cat | X
          Sunfoot| 14 moons | Tom | X
          Nour | 24 moons | Tom | X | Abilities

Apprentices:
          Russetpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
          Burnetpaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X
          Wolfpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
          Silvershade | 44 moons | She-cat | X
          Mothflower | 23 moons | She-cat | X | Due in 1 moon

Kits:
          Beetlekit | 5 moons | Tom | X
          Specklekit | 5 moons | She-cat | X
          Mintkit | 5 moons | Tom | X

Elders:

Ally Clans
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Strikeclan | sugar pixel .
    Lotusclan | ωolfie
    Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    Obsidianclan | forgetful. | North
    Mossclan | RebelliousWinter | Northeast
    Howlingclan | ✘ Fear of Reality | East
    Clan | User | Southeast
    Skullclan | Heda | South
    Rippleclan | ártémís | Southwest
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox | West
    Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525 | Northwest

Medicine Store
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Cobwebs x1 | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Watermint x1 | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    Dandelion x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    Goatweed x1 | Eases anxiety and grief.
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Juniper Berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Honey x1 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches.
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes.
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 |1 servings
    Snake | x2 | 3 |1-2 servings
    Lizard | x1 | 1 |1 servings
    Fish | x2 | 4 | 1-3 servings
    Toad | x1 | 1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 |2 servings
    Total | x8 | 13

Mentors:
    Badgerclaw | Russetpaw | 2 | swimming, climbing
    Briarstar | Burnetpaw | 2| fighting, climbing
    Foxpoppy | Wolfpaw | 1 | climbing

Deceased Cats:

Relationships:
    X - Mates | >< - Mutual Crush | > or < - One -way Crush | /symbol/ - Forbidden
    Silvershade x Badgerclaw
    Honeyfur > Dapplewhisker
    Burnetpaw >< Wolfpaw
    Sunfoot < Russetpaw
    Name and Name

Families:

Silvershade x Badgerclaw
    -Beetlekit, Specklekit, & Mintkit

??? x ???
    -Sunfoot & Morningleaf

Mothflower x ???
    -???

Name x Name
    -Children
    [/quote]

[/quote]
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:59 am

Number of Cats: 2 / 2 Servings
Next Moonpool Visit: April 16th

Willowstar woke up from the dream. When she spun around to what could be her new den she saw a beautiful tortoiseshell
a bit smaller then the size of an average cat sitting in front of it. Willowstar padded towards her. "Hello, im guesssing you must be
Willowstar of SedgeClan. Im Brackenheart. StarClan has sent me to be your medicine cat." the young she-cat told her. "Welcome.
your den is in the cave attached to the tunnel where i just came from. All the way down it is the Moonpool where you can share
tongues with StarClan." Willowstar told Brackenheart who just simply nodded. "Would it be fine if i went to patrol the borders while
you set yourself up in camp?" She asked her. "Of course, everything will be safe with me." Brackenheart replied.

[ Willowstar Is On Patrol ]

Leader:
          Willowstar | 32 Moons | Female

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender

Medicine Cat:
          Brackenheart | 29 Moons | Female

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sootclan | Catskitten
    East | LunarClan | Bumbletear
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Remedy For Greencough / Whitecough
    Cobwebs x2 | Stops Bleeding
    Horsetail | Treats Infections
    Marigold | Treats Infection And Inflamation Of Stiff Joints

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lunarclan | 12

Postby Bumbletear » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:43 am

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ
Number of Cats: 13
Next Patrol: 04/3/17 - 6:30 pm
Next Moonpool Visit: 3/10/17 - 6:30 am
Next Kitting: none

Whisperstar had known. The moment she saw the now named Smokepaw race through the grasses. This was one of Clearsight's kits...one of Clearsight...and Embertoes's kits. She knew that her feelings for her lost deputy so long ago would have been looked down upon had anyone else known, but he and Clearsight had been growing so far apart....that Whisperstar had let herself fall for the flame tabby tom. And when he had died, it had broken her. Maybe that was why the clan had fallen apart. Was it because she had fallen in love? But now...now she had proof. somewhere, Clearsight was alive. Smoke had been so young when the clan left, Clearsight must have taken on a new name, he had mentioned his mother was blind. And oh, he was so similar to her, but she could see the similarities to his father as well. Now she had proof. Clearsight was alive, as were the rest of her kits. It was just a manner of tracking them down. She had let Whitefoot take Smokepaw on as an apprentice, hopefully it would help him stay busy. It seemed every time she saw him, he was watching her in some way. Perhaps he had feelings for her? But no. She would not accept his love. It was because of her love for Embertoes that Iceclan had fallen apart. She would not allow herself to love again. She would not lose Lunarclan as well.

Now the spotted leader was out searching for a sign of Clearsight. If Smokepaw had found his way to the moonpool's cave, then the blind queen must be somewhere near. Upon her return, Mudpaw would be made a warrior. The little one was out with her mentor now, one final hunting assessment before the ceremony.

[Whitefoot is training Smokepaw, who is Clearsight and Embertoes' son]
[Whisperstar is looking for Clearsight]
[Shadowtail, Hawkwing, Whitesong, Mudpaw, and Flametalon are hunting]
[When everyone returns, Whisperstar holds Mudpaw's warrior Ceremony]
[Mudpaw -> Mudstrike]

Leader:
          Whisperstar | 37 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Whitefoot | 34 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Cloudscent | 41 Moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Shadowtail | 24 Moons | Female | X
          Hawkthorn | 24 Moons | Male | X
          Whitesong | 21 Moons | Female | X
          Flametalon | 35 Moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Mudpaw | 12 Moons | Female | X
          Smokepaw | 11 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Winternose | 32 Moons | Female | X
          ❆ Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:
          Eaglekit | 1 moons | male | X
          Falconkit | 1 moons | female | X
          Hawkkit | 1 moons | male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans
    Sootclan | Catskittens
    Ivyclan | Savannah-the-Caracal

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | 2 | Best remedy for the deadly
    greencough, which kits and elders
    usually catch in the season of
    leaf-bare. Can also be used
    for whitecough.
    Cobwebs | 1 | To soak up and stop
    (or slow) the bleeding
    It may also be used to bind
    broken bones
    Lamb's Ear | 1 | Gives a cat strength
    Sweet Sedge Sap | 1 | Eases infection
    Marigold | 0 | Stops infection. Stops
    bleeding.Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Poppy Seeds | 1 | They can help a cat
    sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Coltsfoot | 1 | Eases breathing or
    kitten-cough, as well as cracked or
    sore pads
    Thyme | 1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and
    cats who are in shock

Borders
    Northern Field | Ivyclan | sparkypony
    Eastern Field | Clan | User
    Southern Plains | Featherclan | Chinchy
    Western River | Sedgeclan | ♥ Enchanted ♥

Fresh-Kill Pile
    3 Servings

Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Thrush | x2 | 3 serving
    Raven | x1 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors
    Shadowtail | Mudpaw | 04
    |> Swimming, Hunting, Battle
    |> Advanced Battle
    Mentor | Apprentice | 00

Deceased Cats
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Cause of Death

Families
    Winternose and ???
    |> Eaglekit, Falconkit, Hawkkit
    ??? and ???
    |> Shadowtail, Hawkthorn
    Clearsight[Ice] and Embertoes[Ice]
    |> Smokepaw, ???, and ???

Tradition of the Grasses
    when the moon is full over Lunarclan's
    territory, there is a swath of grass that
    looks as though it is glowing. When a kit
    is born, they will be given a tail band of
    the grasses, apprentices will be lose the
    tail band, and be given an anklet, warriors
    will get anklets on both front paws, deputies
    will have the two anklets, as well as a tailband,
    medicine cats will have all front paws as well
    as a tailband, medicine apprentices will have
    two anklets and a tailband, and leaders will
    get anklets on all four paws
    [/quote]
[/quote][/quote]
Last edited by Bumbletear on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
bumble: good-natured; kind; easygoing || tear: sadness
( cac ) ( rtl ) ( cap )
(( work in progress ))
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3 first dogclan post

Postby holly10012 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:07 am

holly10012 wrote:
dogclan
Number of cats: 2

leafstar hunts and protrols, looking for other cats

I want poppy seads, honey, sticks, Tormentil, and yarro

Leader:
          leafstar | age| female | [url=link]X[/url]

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          grasseye | Age | Gender | [url=link]http://img10.deviantart.net/1b08/i/2015/107/7/e/beautiful_cat_nature_hunter_grass_animals_larg_by_celineworkart-d7lxka1.jpg[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
[/quote]
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked __ people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

I'll remember Brightheart...When I see a scar on one's face
I'll think of WindClan...Every time I win a race.
I'll remember Heathertail...When someone wants to be 'just friends'
I'll think of StarClan...When I am near the end
I'll remember Leafpool...When I must follow my heart
I'll remember Hollyleaf...If I ever fall apart
I'll remember Brambleclaw...When I must prove myself.
I'll remember Spottedleaf...When I'm suffering from bad health
I'll remember Lionblaze...When I'm feeling strong
I'll remember Tigerstar...If I choose the path that's wrong
I'll remember Dovewing...When I hear something far away
I'll remember Cloudtail...When a kitten catches their first prey
I'll remember Feathertail...Whenever I must be brave
I'll remember The Tribe...When I'm in a cave
I'll remember Ashfur...When somebody breaks my heart
I'll remember Barley...When me and my siblings are far apart
I'll remember Ivypool...When I try to be the best
I'll remember Firestar...When my loyalty's put to the test
I'll remember the many battles...When I see conflict or strife
I promise to remember all of these cats...For the rest of my life-

Image[/url

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871]Image
holly10012

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - mapleclan

Postby requiem, » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:59 am

number of cats: four.
next moonpool visit;; the 10th of april.

littlestep was not happy. not one bit. her plan to take over mapleclan's territory was slowly forming in her mind, but kits were not part of it. briarleap's giggles echoed in camp as she once again laughed at one of foxstar's dumb jokes. the leader and deputy had been becoming closer and closer recently, and were passing a lot of time chatting in foxstar's den. littlestep clenched her jaw and spat on the ground, her fur bristling. her hate for her 'leader' was growing with each passing day. "when the time comes, i'll show you who's the real leader here." the she-cat's thoughts were interrupted by an unexpectedly familiar voice. "whisper?" littlestep turned ans snarled at her brother. "what are you doing here? i told you to stay back with the others!" the she-cat snarled. smoke didn't seem very concerned of his sister's anger. "i was worried, just like any brother would." the warrior's reply was cut short by another cat. "brother? littlestep, is this your litter-mate?" the black cat meowed a small 'yes', trying to regain her calm. smoke stepped towards the ginger tom and nodded respectfully. "i would like to join mapleclan. my name is smoke. i have great knowledge on herbs and i dislike fighting or conflict." foxstar returned the gesture and declared, "welcome to the clan. you will now be known as smokeleaf and be our medicine cat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after smokeleaf's ceremony, foxstar took briarleap out to hunt. littlestep had tried to go with them, but had reluctantly stayed behind when her leader told her to help her brother gather herbs. the black she-cat was always trying to keep them apart these days... the leader and deputy had been walking silently when the ginger cat suddenly spoke. "thank you." briarleap stopped marching and turned to look at the tom. "for what?" foxstar first looked down at his paws but then stared into the she-cat's green eyes to continue. "for illuminating my life. you're like a star, spreading the light of happiness everywhere you go and -" foxstar was interrupted by a nuzzle and loud purr. "no need to go all poetic on me, foxy. i love you too." the ginger leader smiled and let out a sigh of relief. "i thought you only liked me as a friend." the tom meowed. briarleap looked up and stared into his hazel gaze. "me too, me too. now don't ruin the moment."

[ please excuse my horrible attempt at romance DX ]

[ tradition : smokeleaf ]
[ hunting : foxstar, briarleap ]
[ mates : foxstar and briarleap - kits ]
[ herb hunting : littlestep, smokeleaf ]

leader :
    foxstar | 22 moons | male | determined | x
    lives : 9/9

deputy :
    briarleap | 21 moons | female | curious | x

medicine cat :
    smokeleaf | 19 moons | male | mysterious | x