Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

tavira by thenullchrysalis

• Forum avatar size
Artist thenullchrysalis [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

tavira

Postby thenullchrysalis » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:57 pm

SPOILERS for bg3, both the regular gameplay and the dark urge origin

quick lil companion piece to this... actually think im gonna redo that one again tbh I want to experiment w/ posing them in a similar thematic manner to tavira here-- btw this is tavira lol. they/them. YES i made another tav LOL

tavira is posed in a prayer-like sort of submissive pose bc their ending is the one where you become bhaal's chosen again and take over the netherbrain for yourself. doing the latter as the dark urge is particularly special bc the dark urge specifically does so not to take over the world and rule it with gortash and ketheric, but to commit mass murder in the name of bhaal. so even though tavira is in the position to rule the world, they still choose to serve their father-- thus, the title of "the monarch", but the pose of submission.

that does mean ill have to workshop my other tavs' titles tho which is fine I just don't have the brainpower for it rn XD tavira is kinda my newest obsession anyway so itll prob be a bit before I can actually pay attention 2 the others tbh lol

he/they | ashton or ash | credit my TH for any art or design please!

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: tavira

Postby sobble » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:38 pm

ur so real man,,, I have seven or eight tavs/durges now and theyve taken over my life <3
somethin about beoing able to add so well to durge's story and play it however you want is so fun i am sucker for characters doomed by the narrative
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me