Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

aurora the audino! by ♥ mizu

• Forum avatar size
Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

aurora the audino!

Postby ♥ mizu » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:05 pm

audino is SO underrated. it might be by favourite non equine pokemon, really. it's so cute and gentle and so pleasing to look at imo. it gets a lot of opposition because it's the only pokemon of its generation with a mega evolution (i think). but honestly? i love it and its mega evolution. it's SO freaking cute. so when i found somebody giving away their audino oc i just had to adopt her!!

ALSO GUYS OMG. I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK. AND I'M SOOOO HAPPY!! it's seriously messed up and the guy said it's on its last breath, but.. it's ok! i love this computer so much <3 she's pink and just a great pc. it's sad because it's only 3.5 years old 😭😭 but i guess the motherboard is damaged or something so that's not too good. but dad'll get me another one soon.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: aurora the audino!

Postby rabbit.tears » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:53 pm

OMG this is so adorable??? also glad to find someone else who loves audino, def an underrated pokemon!

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me of my oc <:
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:53 am

super cute! and congrats on getting your computer back! <3 tho not so congrats on the motherboard being destroyed...
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot!
If the prices are too high, please let me know; I don't know how high/low to price them!! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:25 pm

audino's are SO COOL!!! i mean.. look at em.
    you drew her so well?!?! she looks AMAZING in your style and the
    whole CS community is happy to have you back<33
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:22 pm

rabbit.tears wrote:OMG this is so adorable??? also glad to find someone else who loves audino, def an underrated pokemon!

thank you so so much!! and ikr??! i LOVE audino!!

COOLDOGOOO wrote:super cute! and congrats on getting your computer back! <3 tho not so congrats on the motherboard being destroyed...

haha thank you, i'm SO happy and grateful for it :) except the motherboard part.... hasn't affected anything YET, but we'll see x) i'm praying she holds in for me, we've been through too much for it to end like this

coffee.berry wrote:
    audino's are SO COOL!!! i mean.. look at em.
    you drew her so well?!?! she looks AMAZING in your style and the
    whole CS community is happy to have you back<33

i KNOW right?! so. flipping. CUTE. and thank you!!! that means a lot to me vai <3
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me