Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

Animal Rights Activist Avatar by AppleJack5003

• Forum avatar size
Artist AppleJack5003 [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Animal Rights Activist Avatar

Postby AppleJack5003 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:39 am

I got the idea from the animal signboard avatar edible, but they didn't have any of the most endangered animals, nor any of my favorite animals, so I made my own. Let me explain what I wrote.
Animal rights are human rights (in red). Animal rights should be more important than what we currently view them.
Climate Change is real (in orange). Self-explanatory.
Save all endangered species, not just the "cute" ones (in yellow). Every species, no matter their makeup, should be supported and prevented from becoming extinct. This includes all kingdoms, including insects (animals) and invertebrates, plants (not just trees), fungi. These species provide the basis of life in ecosystems, they are one of the most important species to save, but most people forget about them and think only of Giant Panda.
Support biodiversity with natural lawns (in green). Most people don't know this, but putting chemicals in your lawn to prevent weeds actually hurts all sorts of species, not just the weeds. It prevents weeds and dandelions from growing, which in turn means bees don't have anything to pollinate and survive off of and die. Other animals that might be looking for food will engage in the harmful chemicals and could die and/or greatly affect the food chain. And dogs can't read the flimsy signs that are put up, and they can easily get blown away, and in turn they may get poisoned as well.
Save ecosystems, not just trees (in blue). Trees are a part of an ecosystem, all of the parts are just as important as the other.
Support zoos (in purple)! Many people think zoos are unethical, but that is not true at all. In fact, lots of zoos help support climate change, conservation and release, and provide lots of enrichment for their animals! We need zoos to help promote endangered animals.
AppleJack5003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me