Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

a few items by HEXORCISM

• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist HEXORCISM [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

a few items

Postby HEXORCISM » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:26 pm

uH so. i decided to redo everything related to exploring & breeding for that horse arpg im working on. and. added in a completely new mechanic. also completely forgot i was going to make icons for most of the items until i saw i had notifs for that sparkly fish again. i'm gonna do the fish later bc i don't plan on opening the fishing hole as soon as everything starts.

tbh i'm a little stuck on the breeding mechanics since i want them to be simple but... rarity-based species/breeds don't make that simple when you want hybrids. so i'll have to play around with it and hope i don't come out with something as broken as it was initially.

but 6 out of the 16 main items done already? a good start. though i don't like the feather so i'll probably redo it NNBHJNM. it doesn't fit the style of everything else. i hate colouring gold.
if i include every item i have as of right now it'll be 22 icons; it's definitely going to increase. cue me having a weakness for adding crafting mechanics into my arpgs rip
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

i PROMISE i didnt actually cut off the items i duplicated them. i just need to be able to see whats in here in case i need them later </3
(aka me accidentally deleting the files)

edit; i got another fish like 10 minutes before posting this where did yall come from lmao?? theyve been slowly trickling in for the past week.
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a few items

Postby Loxosceles » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:17 am

these items are absolutely beautiful omg !! <333
ImageImageImage
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a few items

Postby HEXORCISM » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:06 am

Loxosceles wrote:these items are absolutely beautiful omg !! <333

uyghb thank you! i always love seeing the outcomes. it's so satisfying seeing all the gross pixels up close and then you zoom out and it's a nice picture lmao
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me