Sveldalas Trading Post

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Sveldalas Trading Post

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:42 pm

Main Page ||Archive || Inventory || Item Shop || Games || Trails || Breedings || Customs || Artist Competition || Discord

Welcome To The Trading Post!
This is where you can officially change ownership of your sveldalas.
Please remember to read all our trade rules before filling out a form!
Trading Rules

. You may do an equal trade of one sveldala for a different sveldala once every 10 days.

. You may rehome up to two sveldalas per every 20 days if gifting/giving them away for free.

. You may rehome one sveldala per every 30 days if selling them in exchange for payment.

. You may only receive payment for sveldalas you have initially purchased, and the currency must be equal (50C$ = 50C$, $10USD =$10USD, 1 Fullbody Art Trade = 1 Fullbody Art Trade, ect). The price may not go up unless the sveldala has art or other bonuses attached. The price may go down if the seller chooses to do so (this would be encouraged if, say, the sveldalas breeding slots were used). If you do not have some form of proof that the sveldala was purchased (screenshots of payment omitting personal information, 'paid custom' or similar verbiage written by the design artist, links to CS trade, etc) then this option may not be available to you.

. If you acquired your sveldala for free, such as a free adopt or a birthday gift custom, then they CANNOT be sold for any form of currency, even with art/extra bonuses attached. You may however 'lock' art and request payment for those pieces separately if you feel that is fair (please have one party DM ShadyBro to assure a fair trade before proceeding).

. Sveldalas must be owned for a minimum of 30 days before they can be rehommed (this does not apply to newly bred foals - please see the breedings page for separate rules on this).

. Users found selling sveldalas when they are not permitted to do so/outside of the forementioned rules will be automatically banned from the species and have all owned sveldalas revoked immediately, along with a report to CS moderators. I will not ask questions or give any second chances. You will barely be given a notice at best. Art/character theft will never be tolerated.

. Sveldala's height and sex may not be changed during a trade, however their names can be.

. If you have given out any slots to the sveldala you are trading, those may NOT be revoked. The new owner must acknowledge and be aware of any slots given away prior to the trade going through. You can ask or purchase the slots back before attempting to trade your sveldala if you wish, but otherwise all slots given are owned by the recipient and cannot be taken back without permission. In the case of an inactive user, you can DM ShadyBro to make a case on why the slots should be returned to you. Again, please do so before starting the trading process.

. The original owner of the sveldala must post on the sveldalas creation page stating who the svel is being traded to, and the new owner must also post accepting this trade and noting any name changes being made. Until this is complete, the sveldala is not considered to be owned by the new user and cannot be bred/compete.

Forms

Please fill out the correct form for the type of trade you are doing. Post it here and wait for a response from either ShadyBro or our archivist that confirms the trade is seen and follows our rules appropriately. Once that is complete, and both parties have posted on the sveldala's creation page as well, the trade is official and the archives will be adjusted!

Gifting/Free Trades || Only the current owner must post this!
Code: Select all
[b]Current Owner Link:[/b]
[b]New Owner Link:[/b]
[b]Sveldala Link:[/b]

Equal Sveldala Trade || Owners of each sveldala must post this!
[b]Trading For Link:[/b] (Link to the sveldala you are receiving in exchange)

Paid Exchange || Only the current owner must post this!
[b]Payment Type & Amount:[/b]
[b]Proof Of Original Purchase:[/b] (Screenshots and links are accepted where needed, or 'artist noted' if the artist has written something such as 'paid custom' on the creation page is fine too!)
[b]Screenshot/Link Of Payment:[/b] (Reminder - omit any personal information, such as your legal name from a paypal payment for example, from any screenshots before sharing on CS. CS trades for pets/C$ can be linked to once sent and accepted by the new owner.)

┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets