Lemaire Channel Arabians: Foaling

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Lemaire Channel Arabians: Foaling

Postby kaju » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:58 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Welcome to the breeding thread! Here you can apply for breedings from artists when they are open.
    Breedings with any artist can be requested using this form. You should only post it when an artist is open for breedings.

Code: Select all
    [b]Breeding[/b]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Artist:[/b]
    [b]Stable/storage link:[/b]

[b]Mare:[/b] [url]Name[/url]
    [b]Stallion:[/b] [url]Name[/url]
    [b]Permission?:[/b]

[b]Items:[/b]
    [b]Halter Color:[/b]

These rules are subject to change at any time. New or updated rules will be indicated using red text.

For All Users
    ─ Artists have the right to decline any breeding
    ─ Users may order two free breedings per month
    ─ Breedings can only be requested when an artist is open. Artists will post on this thread and/or on the discord server when they are accepting breeding requests
    ─ Foals cannot be bred until 1 week after they are posted
    ─ If you are breeding a LCA you do not own, you must show that permission has been given by the owner
    ─ You must have a stable/storage that is fully updated to breed your LCA. You must list the following: name, gender, phenotype and slots with links to any offspring, as well as lineage (dam and sire minimum) if the LCA was a result of a breeding
    All LCAs have 6 breeding slots regardless of gender or version
    ─ All foals are to be rolled for, and any edits will pass at the artist's discretion

For Artists
    ─ Artists are encouraged to get breedings done by other artists, but are permitted to do their own if they wish
    ─ Adult designs should be done at the same time as the foal design
    ─ You may offer free breedings, or charge for them. It is up to you
    Please follow the breeding checklist
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me