FALLOOTS EASTER EVENT - CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

FALLOOTS EASTER EVENT - CLOSED

Postby woofer-moosh » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:39 am

Banner Credit: WackMack

Directory:
| Back to Main Thread | Rolls |
| Chocolate Pick Up | Fawnoot Egg Hunt | Bun Escape | Dash of the Dachsoots | Egg Homes |

Welcome to the first-ever Falloot Easter event!

This event may look a little different then you're used to from other species events but don't worry, I'm here to explain!

Below are posts all made by artists of the species, each post acts as its own "booth".

Please follow species, CS, event and booth rules when participating in the event.

RULES:
I know, I know, the least favourite part of anything but please give them a read before entering

> Be kind and respectful
> No begging, guilt-tripping, etc
> Do not steal designs/lines/items you didn't win and do not have the rights to
> An artist is not obligated to give you anything
> Please do not participate in an artists booth if they have you blacklisted
> You also do not need to be in the Discord to participate
> NORMALLY you would need to join the Discord in order to receive and use Spheres, HOWEVER this is an event and we want it to be fun, and therefore any Spheres earned in ANY Falloot events will NOT require you to join the Discord, BUT you will need to keep track of the spheres you earn by yourself

How do you participate?
> You make a post filling out all of the forms of the booth(s) you wish to participate in.
> Only one (1) post to the thread is needed with all of the forms filled out.
> Rolls will NOT be done by the artists but will instead be done by Winchester's Wolf or myself
> You do not need to participate in each booth if you don't want to
> You do not need a Falloot or Fawnoot to participate, but IF you do need one for any reason and you do not have one, you may use
Image Image
Carpet | ID: #0012--------- or ---------MeepMorp | ID: #0191

What can you win?
WELL you can win anything!
> Our artists have made some amazing and very cute Falloot and Fawnoot designs to be given out during the event!
> But that's not all! You can also get a home of your very own. This can mean interiors and/or exteriors and even items to decorate!
> AND on top of ALL that, you can also win Spheres! The species currency that can be used within the species

How long is the event?
The event is going to run from April 15th/16th to April 28th/29th
Event rollover happens with CS's rollover and rewards will be given out after each rollover

Can you edit your post?
Yes! As long as the artist/booth doesn't say otherwise
You will have until rollover to edit each day

What happens at rollover?
> At rollover, Winchester's Wolf or myself will make a post saying the event is temporarily closed for rolls/artists to edit their booths.
> The closed post will then be edited with prizes/rewards OR a prize/rewards post will be made after the closed post.
> Afterwards, another post will be made stating that the event is back open.

What happens if you were skipped?
If you were skipped please PM Winchester's Wolf or myself with a link to your post
Last edited by woofer-moosh on Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
woofer-moosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FALLOOTS EASTER EVENT - COMING SOON

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:39 am

Rolls

Res for rolls
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chocolate Pick Up

Postby toy20243 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:42 am

Captain wrote:

BEANZ!! NO !!
OH GOSH DANG IT NOT AGAIN BEANZ!!!
I'm so sorry guys it appears beanz escaped from the races and ate all the candy I was going to give you!
It looks like he scattered some pieces around the area though, collect them for me and ill give you something else okay!
Collect 10 chocolates and return to me!

Picking up after Beanz: [Collect chocolate that Beanz left behind once a day]
Code: Select all
[center][img]https://file.garden/Ze4uJlK6smwFJM7j/beans.png?v=1713212666353[/img]
[size=150][color=#FF8000]Picking up after Beanz![/color][/size]
User+ID: [/center]

Chocolate Trade In:
[center][img]https://file.garden/Ze4uJlK6smwFJM7j/beans.png?v=1713212666353[/img]
[size=150][color=#804000]Beanz Leftovers![/color][/size]
User+ID:
Have you collected 10 chocolates?:
[size=50]toy20243[/size][/center]

Have some extra time and want some extra chocolates?? No worries! Ill give you 2 chocolates for every Falloot you draw! You can draw any of your own Falloots, Beanz, or any of the Falloots listed below!
Art must be fully colored.
[if anyone would like their Falloots listed below please dm me your Falloot storage link!]

Users that agreed to their Falloots being drawn:
toy20243
Galaxytale
woofer-moosh

[size=150][color=#FF8000]Drawing For Chocolate![/color][/size]
User+ID:
Art:
Where would you like credit?:
Owners Username:
Permission from owner: [only if user is not on the list][/center]
Last edited by toy20243 on Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FALLOOTS EASTER EVENT - "Fawnoot Egg Hunt"

Postby Galaxytale » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:42 am

While visiting the playground, you happen upon what seems like a game that’s half set up. There’s a strange Falloot with a television for a head unenthusiastically hanging up decorations. You call out to him to ask what he’s doing, considering fully grown Falloots aren’t supposed to be here. The TV turns toward you as his body continues lazily working at decorating the area. You only hear the sound of harsh TV static in response, but you still understand what you’re being told.

VHS wrote:For some reason they put me in charge of makin’ the game for the little ones. ‘Cept this cutesy stuff ain’t really my thing and I got better stuff to do. I don’t got time to be makin’ little baby games. Not really sure why they put me in charge of the stuff for the tikes anyway, but here we are. So, howsabout you help me out and I’ll help you out in return, yeah?

VHS beckons you over near the flat portion of the climbing surface he’s making a terrible attempt at decorating. Being as unsettling as he is, what with the eyes blinking into and out of existence around him, you aren’t sure why he was put in charge of the Fawnoots’ event either. As you draw near, VHS takes out a obviously hand drawn map, with the playground marked clearly in the middle, and the three surrounding areas outlined. Surrounding you are the Woods, the Meadow, and the Farm. VHS taps a claw on the map a few times in rapid succession then points at you.

VHS wrote:So there’s this egg hunt for us adults going on, right? These places are where the most eggs are hidden. I need you to go steal some of them for me. You can keep whatever prize he’s gonna give you for finding ‘em, I don’t care about those. Just bring the eggs to me after so I don’t have to make my own, got it? You can keep anything else you find out there - I don’t care what you get up to as long as you don’t make it my problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR wrote:
Basically all you need to do here is fill out your form and pick a place to go visit. I will advise you that what you receive will depend on where you choose to visit; like how foraging in the Discord works.
You don’t have to provide anything from another booth or forfeit any other prizes.

Your options are:
Woods
Meadow
Farm

[color=#00BFFF][u]"Fawnoot Egg Hunt"[/u][/color]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Chosen Location:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Last edited by Galaxytale on Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:03 am, edited 8 times in total.
Galaxytale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FALLOOTS EASTER EVENT - BUN ESCAPE

Postby Loxosceles » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:43 am

As you pad around the festivities a certain falloot catches your eye. He looks quite panicked, as you approach you can hear him talking to himself...

Bull wrote:Oh no oh no oh no oh no! They're gone, all of them!

What am I supposed to do now? Ohhh I'm in so much trouble ...

Approaching the falloot you see he's pacing around an empty pen. The signs surrounding it state that there should be a bunny petting zoo here, but you can't see any bunnies around... Noticing you, the falloot practically jumps out of his skin.

Bull wrote:AAAAAUGH!!!

Oh jeez PLEASE don't tell anyone I lost the bunnies I swear I'll find them- they've gotta be around here somewhere-!

You put up your paws and assure the falloot that you're not going to report him to anyone. You ask him if there's anything you can do to help.

Bull wrote:You're not going to...? You wanna...?
All right yeah... yeah! With your help I'm sure we can get all the bunnies back before anyone even notices!

Okay, here's what we're gonna do. You're gonna head out and track down the escaped bunnies, and I'll stay here and fix up the pen so when you find them they can't escape again!

Bull wrote:You ready to head out?

Fill out this form daily to attempt to catch the escaped bunnies !
[b][size=150][i]It's Wabbit Season![/i][/size][/b]
Username:
ID:
Last edited by Loxosceles on Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FALLOOTS EASTER EVENT - COMING SOON

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:47 am

Welcome one and all to the dash of the Dachsoots. What's more fun than watching falloots run? watching falloots with comically short legs and long bodies run! These silly friends have been preparing all year for this race.

And what's a race without a little bit of gambling- I mean lets play a fun game where you try to guess who wins.
If you're right you get a big prize! But it's ok if your pick doesn't win... I like to give out consolation prizes.

Your Racers!

Bones Royale
Bones Royale thinks he's a real blue blood type. Arrogant and pompous, he is extremely sure he will win, and if he seems to be losing he will use his family riches to ensure his victory one way or another.

Sheriff RootinTootin
Sherriff RootinTootin isn't one for strayin too far from the law, but one thing he can't do is stand to lose in a friendly competition. Using the law and his quick wits, he'll cheat his way to the finish line if he needs to

Wimble Wigglesworth
Wimble Wigglesworth is a hot blooded rookie with nothing to lose and everything to gain. His name comes from his particularly odd way of running, which looks vaguely like a fish out of water.

Beanz
BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES BEANIE WEENIES

You may bet on a racer once daily using this form
[b][color=#00BFFF]RUN LITTLE GUY RUN[/color][/b]
Username + Id:
Racer Choice:

Last edited by Cr0wz on Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageCrow| She/They | Ace LesbianImage

Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EGG HOMES!

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:48 am

BingBong wrote:
HOUSES! GET YOUR HOUSES HERE! OH! Hello! im bingbong! are you here for a house? Whats that?! SURE! I"LL EXPLAIN MORE!

BingBong wrote:WHAT TO DO?!?! Everyday you get a chance to participate in this booth! all you have to do? Draw a picture of one or more of the falloots running the booths! it can be a quick scrimble! or a masterful art piece! your choice!

BingBong wrote:DA RULEZ! Please follow my T.O.S, Dont beg, or re'use art from another day!

BingBong wrote:HOME ME PLEASE! You may recieve 1x Egg Home for participating in my booth YOU DO NOT get a house for every 'home me please' post, you only get the one from your first use of the post, you can hwoever win more houses by participating daily

[b][size=150][i][color=#FF40FF]HOME ME PLEASE[/color][/i][/size][/b]
Username:
ID:

BingBong wrote:WHAT CAN I EARN?!?! BY participating you can earn many different items for your egg homes, aswell as egg homes themselves! stay tuned for different colours to apply to your homes!:
Egg plushies
Carrot Carpet / Egg Carpet
Bunny Plushie
Carrot Plushie
Nest
Wallpapers
(too large to give a preveiw)

[b][size=150][i][color=#FF40FF]BINGBONGS DAY THURTEEN[/color][/i][/size][/b]
Username:
ID:
Art description:
Art:

BingBong wrote:PAINTING TIME! You sign up daily for some tokens so you can exchange that, to get your house painted

[b][size=150][i][color=#FF4000]PAINTING[/color][/i][/size][/b]
Username+ID:

BingBong wrote:PRIZE CLAIM! You sign up daily until the end of the event to get some extra rewards if you're too busy to do art!

[b][size=150][i][color=#FF4000]REWARD ME PLEASE[/color][/i][/size][/b]
Username+ID:

BingBong wrote:TOKEN EXCHANGE! Heres where you trade your egg tokens to recieve a skin for your home! All possible home variations match the respective egg token! fill out the form below!

[b][size=150][i][color=#00FF00]TOKEN EXCHANGE[/color][/i][/size][/b]
Username+ID:
How do you want your egg? (PNG/Photoshopfile):
Where you want it sent?(Over CS/Discord)
Where you recieved your token:

Last edited by HeyoCoyoteHere on Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:12 pm, edited 21 times in total.
HeyoCoyoteHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FALLOOTS EASTER EVENT - OPEN

Postby woofer-moosh » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:00 pm

The event is now OPEN!
woofer-moosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxytale » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:06 pm

Picking up after Beanz!
User+ID: Galaxytale #646813

Drawing For Chocolate!
User+ID: Galaxytale #646813
Art:
Where would you like credit?: ToyHouse
Owners Username:
toy20243, woofer-moosh, HeyoCoyoteHere, Loxosceles, Galaxytale
Permission from owner: Toy you saw me get permission in staff chat.

"Fawnoot Egg Hunt"
Username + ID: Galaxytale #646813
Chosen Location: Farm
Other: Lets gooo

It's Wabbit Season!
Username: Galaxytale
ID: #646813

RUN LITTLE GUY RUN
Username + Id: Galaxytale #646813
Racer Choice: Beanz

HOME ME PLEASE

BINGBONGS DAY ONE
Art description:
A waist up of booth/artist mascot VHS "laughing." There's no face or expression, but there is a repeating "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" in red in the background. Four of his eyes are floating around the TV.
Art:
Last edited by Galaxytale on Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin | He/Him or It/Its | Ghouls System
Galaxytale on ToyHouse

[Icon and siggy art by Ottercola]
Galaxytale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me