Pocket Myths - The Recycler [Open]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Pocket Myths - The Recycler [Open]

Postby _Q_ » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:54 am

About wrote:Froginald seems to have set up a strange shack on the outskirts of Civigantis, a mishmash of fabric and plant material mulched together to form some sort of trade depot. He is asking for items to use as materials for some sort of ... something... he is working on, and in exchange he happily offers you Crunchy Leaves Image for your assistance. He says you can then turn in the leaves to himself to get wondrous rewards- which seems a bit silly, instead of just giving you a reward directly- but he's a frog- so why question his logic.

Info wrote:
  • Froginald may make adjustments to his recycling machine as he collects more items and resources, and his trading rates are not set in stone.
  • Don't forget to read through all forms every time you go to post, as things may change.
  • Crunchy leaves are the currency for this area, and rewarded for recycling items or, occasionally, helping Froginald with his machine.
  • Froginald does not plan on retiring any of his stock- don't worry about not getting everything asap!
Last edited by _Q_ on Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths - The Recycler [Machine]

Info | The Recycling Machine | Helping Froginald | Shop | Buttons | Monster Compendium

Info wrote:
Don't forget to read through before posting

• You can recycle any apparel items for 3-5 crunchy leaves Image with this machine.
  • Alternatively, you can recycle 3 singing grassblades for 3-5 crunchy leaves Image.
  • Your recycling results will not be PM'd to you, and instead be posted in the thread.

The Recycling Machine wrote:

Froginald gestures over to the strange machine, and says that if you put your items in the top it'll spit out leaves for you. You aren't sure how, or why, it works... but something about it doesn't seem right.

Form wrote:Please use this form to use the machine to recycle your items.
Code: Select all
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1H86F00.gif[/img][b]Recycling Items[/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/1H86F00.gif[/img][/center]
[b]My Username:[/b]
[b]Apparel I am Recycling [And Quantities]:[/b]
[b]Grassblades I am Recycling:[/b]

Adventurer Contract Buyouts wrote:

Do you have an adventurer that just isn't pulling their weight? Hired them on the team but it ends up you don't need 'em? Looking to tidy up your adventurer livery? Froginald is looking for Adventurers to donate to the New Questkeeper Fund, where they'll be redistributed to users who are looking for their first adventurer to start their Questkeeper career! Do note- once an adventurer is entered into this program, they cannot be placed into it again and become account-bound to whomever handles their contract next. Their stats are also re-rolled, to give them a fresh start!

Info wrote:
Don't forget to read through before posting~

• You can donate any of your eligible adventurers and you will receive 20 crunchy leaves Image each.
  • Adventurers donated here will no longer be yours and be wiped of their names and their stats will be re-rolled, and then placed into the New Questkeeper Fund area of the tavern.
  • This process cannot be undone as once adopted, these adventurers become account-bound to their new owners.

Form wrote:Please use this form to donate to the New Questkeeper Fund.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fSO9tUO.png[/img][b]Donating Adventurers[/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/fSO9tUO.png[/img][/center]
[b]My Username:[/b]
[b]Adventurer's I Am Donating:[/b] [Please include ID's and Images]
Last edited by _Q_ on Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths - The Recycler [wip]

Info wrote:
Don't forget to read through before posting!

• You can help Froginald with his machine every Tuesday and Thursday.
  • Due to the nature of the machine at the moment, Froginald requests that no adventurers approach it. Something about it having a bad attitude- only you can help him, once per day.
  • Froginald will give you 3-7 crunchy leaves for helping him.
  • Since your adventurers cannot help you- you do not need any adventurers to help Froginald.

The Recycling Machine wrote:

A strange machine sits before you, groaning and gurgling like a forgotten beast. Froginald gestures over to it, and asks if you'd like to help him get it back into shape to keep making leaves. You aren't totally sure you should do that but... adventure calls.

Form wrote:Please use this form to use the help froginald.
[center][color=#400080][img]https://i.imgur.com/7tc17GA.png[/img][b]Adjusting the Machine[/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/LU0sm4w.png[/img][/center]
[b]Username[/b]: [Your username].
[b]Current Date[/b]: [Current date for my recordkeeping.]

... wrote:Froginald insists he got the machine from a very trustworthy seller and that it will be fine for adventurers to interact with it, "soon". You're not too sure on it...
Last edited by _Q_ on Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:33 am, edited 7 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:55 am

Froginald looks at you expectantly, as you peruse the wares he as for offer.

Currency wrote:Image Crunchy Leaves

Available Items wrote:
Ominous Monolith wrote:
Ominous Monolith

10 Crunchy Leaves Image
---------------
Randomly re-rolls the colors on a monster that you own to a new range.

Monster Treat wrote:
Monster Treat

25 Crunchy Leaves Image
---------------
Placing this item out tames a monster from the ones below. Yours will have 3 randomly selected colors. You can choose a species, if you'd like- or not.
Image Mimic | Image Bumble | Image Slime | Image Rat

Delicate Wing wrote:
Delicate Wing [Monster Treat]

25 Crunchy Leaves Image
---------------
Placing this item out tames a monster from the ones below. Yours will have 3 randomly selected colors. You can choose a species, if you'd like- or not.
Image Oddicat | Image Oddideer | Image Oddibird | Image Oddidog

Adventurer Bounty wrote:
Adventurer Bounty

30 Crunchy Leaves Image
---------------
Can be turned in to receive 1 random adventurer from the selection of base species and patterns. You do not get to choose species, colors, or patterns- they're an entire mystery!
Use this item in the main thread!

Klein Bottle wrote:
Klein Bottle

45 Crunchy Leaves Image
---------------
Flips the direction your adventurer's sprite is facing.

Prism Stone wrote:
Prism Stone

50 Crunchy Leaves Image
---------------
Allows for you to change one color on an adventurer you own to another color. Read the form for more information!

Frog Summoning Stone wrote:
Frog Summoning Stone

70 Crunchy Leaves Image
---------------
Works like a regular summoning stone, but allows for you to summon only frogs. To use, read the summoning stone info here.

Available Apparel wrote:
Sobbing Emote wrote:
Neon, Ichor, and Blue Sobbing Emote

5 Crunchy Leaves Each Image

Googly Eye wrote:
Green, Blue, Red, Black Googly Eye

Concerned Googly Eye wrote:
Green, Blue, Red, Black Concerned Googly Eye

Anger Emote wrote:
Red Anger Emote

Concern Emote wrote:
Concern Emote

Eye Contacts wrote:
Black, Orange, Green, Yellow, Cyan, White, Blue, Purple, Red Eye Contacts

10 Crunchy Leaves Each Image
Only changes the pupil color of the eye.

Jester Hats wrote:
Blue, white, Evil, Golden, Red, Sky, Blurple Jester Hats

15 Crunchy Leaves Each Image

Froginald Item Buy Form wrote:
[center][color=#BF0000][b]Buying an Item From Froginald[/b][/color][/center]
[b]Items I am Buying[/b]: [names and quantities of items]
[b]Item Cost[/b]: [Cost of items]
[b]Leaves Left[/b]: [How many leaves should you have left?]

Froginald Item Preview Form wrote:Use this form for the Klein bottle, Prism Stone, and apparel items that Froginald offers. Previews not available on monster summons, ominous monoliths, or summoning stones.
[center][color=#BF0000][b]Previewing an Item From Froginald[/b][/color][/center]
[b]Items I am Previewing[/b]: [names and quantities of items]
[b]What Adventurers[/b]: [List out the adventurers with images and ID#s, and what items you are using on them specifically.]
[b]Anything Else[/b]: [Any other things to note?]

Monster Items Use Form wrote:Use this form to use any monster treats you may own.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FGUNaXX.png[/img][color=#BF0000][b]Using Monster Treats[/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/NSaVKit.png[/img][/center]
[b]Username[/b]: [Your username]
[b]Quantity Using[/b]: [quantity of treats]

Use this form to use any ominous monoliths you may own.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FX6J9VE.png[/img][color=#BF0000][b]Fate Tempts Me On...[/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/FX6J9VE.png[/img][/center]
[b]Username[/b]: [Your username]
[b]Monsters I am Using Monoliths On[/b]: [ID# of monsters and preferably image.]

Prism Stone Use Form wrote:You can change one color on your adventurer to another using this item. This also effects shading for that color. If you have a specified shadow / outline color that you would like instead, feel free to note them.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/A4Ndx0q.png[/img][color=#BF0000][b]Looking Through The Prism[/b][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/OUXDkFc.png[/img][/center]
[b]Adventurer I am Using On[/b]: [Adventurer's ID#, Name, and Image]
[b]Color Replacing[/b]: [hex # of color preferred but a description of the color and it's locations is fine.]
[b]New Color[/b]: [hex # of color or a link to a color palette with it.]

Example:
Image -> Image

Color Replacing: #BD8A00
New Color: #BD472D

Last edited by _Q_ on Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:08 pm, edited 13 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Frog Based Signature Button wrote:Image
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4937398][img]https://i.imgur.com/yIVFaYy.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by _Q_ on Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths - The Recycler [Monster Compendium]

ImageFroginald's Monster CompendiumImage

Info wrote:Monsters are beings that are of non-adventurer mettle; generally known as creatures that are unable to gain EXP, adventure, or breed. They come in various forms, some 'resembling' adventurers, others, resembling concepts or objects. The range, temperament, and likes and dislikes of these monsters are often just as varied as their appearances- no two species are the same! Froginald insists he's quite the expert - although he's never taken on an adventure and encountered any monsters in the wild- and he says he's thoroughly studied the ones his Recycling Machine's treats attract.

Using a monster treat attracts one monster that finds the item desirable; often these monsters come in many colors- it is unlikely that two monsters will ever be the same. Each monster you obtain will have a specific ID# to keep track of, and, if so desired, you can give them a name that your adventurers may call their new companion by.

Standard Monster Treat

This treat seems to be the favorite of monsters found in the Serene Fields, specifically the Mimic, Bumble, Slime, and Rat species.

Bumble wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Some example color variations of bumbles, showing their wide variety of appearances.

The Bumble is a curious species of cat-sized bees, characterized by their fluffy, typically golden-yellow fuzz and large, transparent blue wings that shimmer in the sunlight. Despite their endearing appearance, these creatures are famously clumsy flyers, often bumping into objects as they buzz about. Wandering adventurers hoping for an easy battle should take note- their stinger packs a potent venom, making them a force to be reckoned with when threatened. When tamed, Bumbles display a laid-back demeanor, making them surprisingly amiable companions. Their unique honey, sought after for its exquisite flavor and medicinal properties, renders them profitable assets to those who can manage their care.

Mimic wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Some example color variations of mimics, showing their wide variety of appearances.

Meet the Mimic, a devious creature known for its uncanny ability to disguise itself as an ordinary chest, blending seamlessly into dungeon environments. With its wooden exterior meticulously crafted to deceive unsuspecting adventurers, it lies in wait for its next victim to reach inside, revealing its true nature with a vicious bite. Despite their predatory tendencies, Mimics are surprisingly timid and reclusive when discovered, often opting to flee rather than engage in direct confrontation once their ruse has been uncovered. Their knack for mimicry makes them invaluable guards for bankers and merchants, serving as one of the most effective deterrents against thievery, ensuring the safety of valuable goods and treasures.

Slime wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Some example color variations of slimes, showing their wide variety of appearances.

In the tranquil meadows of the Serene Fields, one might encounter the humble Slime, a small blob of translucent ooze meandering through the grass. Feeding on dewdrops and decaying vegetation, these creatures lead a simple existence, mostly harmless unless encountered in swarms. In numbers, their gelatinous masses can ensnare unsuspecting adventurers and wanderers, delaying travel and trade. When tamed, Slimes prove to be relatively docile, albeit sluggish companions. Herbalists often sing the virtues of various subspecies' oozes, swearing by their potent medicinal properties- making them valuable pets for those skilled in the art of concocting healing remedies.

Rat wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Some example color variations of rats, showing their wide variety of appearances.

In the undergrowth of the Serene Fields, one often encounters the Rat, a creature content to munch on fallen seeds and hay. Skittish by nature, these rodents prefer to flee at the slightest hint of danger, but when cornered, their sharp teeth can deliver a powerful bite. While typically found on their own, in rare instances, rats may form small packs, culminating in the election of a leader adorned with a golden crown. This crowned rat gains magical prowess and the ability to command its brethren as a unified force, though such occurrences are infrequent. When tamed, rats reveal themselves as cunning and intelligent companions, their sharp wits making them invaluable allies to those looking for help sneaking into secret areas and unlocking doors.

Delicate Wing Monster Treat

This treat seems to be the favorite of monsters found in the Aged Battlefield, specifically the Oddicat, Oddier, Oddibird, and Oddidog species.

Oddicat wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Some example color variations of Oddicats, showing their wide variety of appearances.

The Oddicat is a mystical creature with an otherworldly visage, reminiscent of an angelic feline. Sporting four ears and a mask-like face adorned with a singular, piercing eye, they move with eerie silence, evading detection by the physical senses until they strike upon unsuspecting adventurers. Their majestic wings grant them unmatched aerial prowess, often seen gliding gracefully above the Aged Battlefield, scouting for prey to siphon their magical essence. Taming an Oddicat can be a daunting task, requiring patience to earn their elusive trust- but once bonded, they emerge as formidable allies, capable of navigating perilous terrain undetected.

Oddier wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Some example color variations of Oddiers, showing their wide variety of appearances.

The Oddier is a striking and eerie creature resembling a tall, lanky deer with a skull-like head, adorned with a mane flowing like ethereal mist, and crowned with formidable antlers. These enigmatic beings reign over their forest territories within the Aged Hauntingly quiet and unpredictable, Oddiers exhibit an eerie stoicism, remaining motionless until the opportune moment to strike presents itself. Encountering one by mistake can prove exceptionally dangerous, as they unleash their formidable might without relent upon those who encroach upon their domain. Once tamed, however, Oddiers transform into loyal and powerful guardians, their imposing presence serving as a formidable deterrent against poachers and invaders.

Oddibird wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Some example color variations of Oddibird, showing their wide variety of appearances.

The elusive Oddibird is a mesmerizing creature that defies classification with its lanky, serpentine body, adorned with the head and wings of a bird, boasting the powerful arms of a dragon. Gliding gracefully above the Aged Battlefield, they scour the landscape for weary adventurers, their deceptive nature concealing their true intentions- as Oddibirds are master deceivers, capable of casting illusions of water and respite to lure the unsuspecting into their grasp, where they slowly drain them of their magical essence. When tamed, Oddibirds become invaluable companions, their keen senses capable of detecting even the faintest illusions, providing the first warning for any trouble an adventurer can encounter.

Oddidog wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Some example color variations of Oddidog, showing their wide variety of appearances.

The spectral presence of the Oddidog is a woeful sight; a haunting beast that roams the desolate expanse of the Aged Battlefield under the shroud of night. Believed by many to be the forsaken spirits of war hounds, these eerie creatures are said to retain a memory of their former life, banding together in packs to hunt foolish adventurers who traverse the battlefield after dark. Within their ethereal mane that flows like mist lies a potent toxin, inducing confusion in those unfortunate enough to inhale it. For those bold enough to tame them, an Oddidog's loyalty is unwavering as they accompany their masters through the veil of night, defending against beast and thieve alike.
Last edited by _Q_ on Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:56 am

Open for Marking <3
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths - The Recycler [Open]

Postby // Kzryail » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:22 am

mark,,,
but open? :000

ImageAdjusting the MachineImage

Username: // kzryail
Current Date: Apr 4th

ImageRecycling ItemsImage

My Username: // Kzryail
Apparel I am Recycling [And Quantities]: -
Grassblades I am Recycling: 26 grassblades (20 left in inventory?)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pachuri » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:25 am

Mark!

ImageImage
Meet Ivy (nonbinary), Homebound (male)
Links wrote:Image
**Dreamie:**
Second dreamie= pheonix[/size]
Pachuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:31 am

// Kzryail wrote:mark,,,
but open? :000

ImageAdjusting the MachineImage

Username: // kzryail
Current Date: Apr 4th

ImageRecycling ItemsImage

My Username: // Kzryail
Apparel I am Recycling [And Quantities]: -
Grassblades I am Recycling: 26 grassblades (20 left in inventory?)

I did 27 becasue its divisible by 3, also leaves you with an even 35 grassblades in inventory :)

◦•●◉✿ Froginald's Recycling Center Results ✿◉●•◦

// Kzryail's Recycling Results wrote: Froginald's Recycling Center results for // Kzryail!
ImageYou toss your items into the machine and it spits out...Image

Image 38 Crunchy Leaves! Image

Items Recycled wrote: Recycled 3 Singing Grassblades for 5 crunchy leaves. Recycled 3 Singing Grassblades for 4 crunchy leaves. Recycled 3 Singing Grassblades for 3 crunchy leaves. Recycled 3 Singing Grassblades for 5 crunchy leaves. Recycled 3 Singing Grassblades for 5 crunchy leaves. Recycled 3 Singing Grassblades for 3 crunchy leaves. Recycled 3 Singing Grassblades for 4 crunchy leaves. Recycled 3 Singing Grassblades for 4 crunchy leaves. Recycled 3 Singing Grassblades for 5 crunchy leaves.

// Kzryail now has 42 Crunchy Leaves as of this post.

Image ◦•●◉✿ Helping Froginald Recycle Results ✿◉●•◦ Image

Helping Froginald results for // Kzryail! (Reference #2 on 04-04-24)
As Froginald looks on, you cast a spell on the machine. It gurgles and lurches, and a scratched pair of glasses rolls out from within.

Froginald gives you 4 Crunchy Leaves for your help!
Current crunchy leaves amount is 42.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me