⛅ Aeros | Artist/Mod Applications (Open)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

⛅ Aeros | Artist/Mod Applications (Open)

Postby SoggyPeach » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:47 am

═══════════════════ ⋆⛅⋆ ═══════════════════

Artist and Mod Applications are currently open!!

We're looking for moderators/full time and guest artists! The closing date for applications will be May 6th.
There are a few simple rules to follow, going against them will have your application ignored for both positions

- You must be 18+ to apply for applications
- You must include your CS username/ID in your application
- You must be in the aeros discord
- You must be in good standing with the species (ie not banned or have multiple strikes)
- You may apply for both mod and artist, but please note you may only be one of these if hired
- You must have a co-op
- Please submit all applications on this thread. Any sent through DMs or discord will be ignored
- You are more than welcome to edit your post as long as it is before the deadline!
Last edited by SoggyPeach on Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:42 am, edited 8 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aeros | Mod Applications

Postby SoggyPeach » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:57 am

Mod Applications

Obligations of an Aero Mod
- Must moderate that the server is PG and civil
- Keep peace within the discord by monitoring chats, resolving disagreements, and helping manage the server
- Answer questions asking in the Aero CS thread/discord server
- Assist with checking intros and CS accounts that wish to join the Discord
- Help with code drops for litters or rolls for the wishing well
- Assist with timing out/kicking/banning individuals who have gotten strikes for breaking the rules
- Assist in judging which entries in the bookshop and art show pique their interest to award them special items (there's no wrong answer, we'll all just vote which are the most interesting)
- Assist with taking turns rolling for the well each Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (cs rollover)

Perks
- Mods get 5,000c per month and have 1 custom per month created for them by any available aero artist
- Mods earn an additional 200c per every roll post they make.

Code: Select all
[b]CS Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Discord Username:[/b]
[b]Why do you wish to be an aeros moderator:[/b]
[b]Do you have any prior UMA mod experience (it's perfectly fine if not <3):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⛅ Aeros | Artist/Mod Applications (DNP)

Postby SoggyPeach » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:14 am

Artist Applications

Obligations of an Aero Artist

- Assist with making sure there is at least 1 litter per month created - minimum of 10 aeros, and this can be divided between artist
- Assist with uploading aeros created to archive
- Open coupon and USD/C$ custom/recolor slots to allow our community to obtain aeros outside of FCFS/raffles/events
- Assist with the creation of events - ie creating booths, lines for events, and assisting throughout any aeros events
- Create discord giveaways either through the bot or games for the community

Perks
- Artist get 5,000c per month and can make themselves 2 personal custom per month
- If an artist exceeds 5 customs in a month (for others) they can make themselves another custom- so, 5 for the community, one for the artist, another five and so on.
- Artists earn an additional 200c per every aero made for the community (raffle, giveaways, etc)
- Maximum of 2 customs per month that you can use to offer in aero trades with others (custom for aero)

Rules/FAQ

- Please do not base any of the aeros on premade characters - anything created will not be allowed to be transferred to an aero base if you are not selected for the position
- Please do not base any of the aeros on copyright characters
- Please do not base any on already created aeros
- Please keep everything within CS rules (no gore/NSWF/etc)

- When creating lines, please make sure at least one wisp is present on the aero. This can take many forms, such has lightning, sparkles, water, etc.
- Please create up to 1 standard, 1 complex, and 1 litter (you are free to do more, this is just the minimum <3)
- For the litter, please only create a max of 6 recolors. Don't want yall stressing about recolor a lot LOL

Base Line wrote:

Code: Select all
[b]CS Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Discord Username:[/b]
[b]Why do you wish to be an aeros artist:[/b]
[b]Examples:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Last edited by SoggyPeach on Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⛅ Aeros | Artist/Mod Applications (DNP)

Postby SoggyPeach » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:16 am

applications are now open for posting <3
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⛅ Aeros | Artist/Mod Applications (Open)

Postby LittleWolf666 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:37 am

CS Username + ID:LittleWolf666 1081574
Discord Username:LadyMoss
Why do you wish to be an aeros moderator: I joined this UMA as it was starting to slow down so I want to be able to help with the stress of caring for UMA's and while I'm not great at art I'd love to be able to help with rolls and contests. my friends also turn to me for advice and to help resolve there conflicts with our other mutual friends.
Do you have any prior UMA mod experience (it's perfectly fine if not <3):no but I do mod on other discord servers
Other: thank you for concerting me
LittleWolf666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elphelt » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:44 am

CS Username + ID: Elphelt + 972540
Discord Username: OniParadise
Why do you wish to be an aeros moderator: I love this UMA so much, unfortunately joining it when its in a rut I hope to help revitalize it!! (Plus I see all the other mods in a couple other UMAs all the time and theyre all so cool ;D)
Do you have any prior UMA mod experience (it's perfectly fine if not <3): Not at the moment! I've been pretty active in a few UMAs (Wermz, Sqim, Cozies, etc) and I do enjoy seeing new ones spring up!
Other: I have a lot of experience modding discord servers and I make google charts just for fun. I dabble in art and I'd love to learn more about pixel art, but I'm not currently confident enough to apply for an artist </3 im so normal i prommy <3
ImageImage
x
Elphelt | she/her | adult
toyhouse|uma hub| ©
🍬 I'll shoot you right through the heart!♡
Image Image Image
Elphelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:56 am

CS Username + ID:
Greyfire + 375912

Discord Username:
#thegreyfire

Why do you wish to be an aeros moderator:
As soon as I joined the Aero community I fell in love with it! The staff were always friendly and helpful and many of the users were very friendly and offered warm welcomes! Outside of my growing love for Aeros and the community that has sprouted around it, I have always had a passion for helping others! I am currently a permanent adopter for the CS Newbie Adoption thread and enjoy being able to explain the rules of CS and answer any questions that may get thrown at me!

I have been a very active moderator for a few other UMAs and loved every second of being there to assist other staff members as well as the community! I enjoy helping with litter rolls, code posts, and helping with different events/explore threads as well! As a moderator, I am very detail-orientated and tend to be very organised and up-to-date on everything going on within the UMA!

To me, being a moderator is more than ensuring the rules are enforced and performing their specific duties. As a mod, you are an important leader and role model in the community! Here soon I will have quite a bit of free time to offer towards Aeros as my previous UMAs are inactive and my upcoming college courses will all be online!

I feel I would be a great asset to the team if you'll have me! <3

Do you have any prior UMA mod experience (it's perfectly fine if not <3):
I have a decent amount! <3

Crystals | TeaCats | Sangium Luna

Other:
Thank you so very much for this opportunity! I look forward to seeing what you bring to Aeros as the new owner! <3
She/Her ♓︎ Slytherin INTJ-A
Hey there, I'm Grey!
I am always open to making new friends!
My hobbies are reading, writing, & archery.
I love animals, Harry Potter, & baking!
Going to university for crap Criminal Justice.
Discord: TheGreyfire

Trades Adoption Toyhou.se Adopts

Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:32 am

CS Username + ID: rnalnstream + 666178
        Discord Username: oceanpulses
        Why do you wish to be an aeros moderator: i’ve always thought aeros were super cute and a wonderful addition to the UMAs here on CS! i think it would be fun to be able to help out with roles and really get myself situated into a species since i haven’t had a chance to help out with one since about 2014, lol! i also just genuinely love helping others, modding is a fun job to me. :- )
        Do you have any prior UMA mod experience (it's perfectly fine if not <3): i do not, not since i’ve joined back, but as previously mentioned i worked for a UMA called Meios back in about 2014. i am a quick learner, however, and am willing to help with anything i’m needed for.
        Other: thanks for the opportunity and i hope you guys find some wonderful staff !! 🩵
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vennycat » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:42 pm

CS Username + ID: vennycat #1077565
Discord Username: pvnilla
Why do you wish to be an aeros moderator: I have been a server owner + admin + mod for many years. I have lots of experience in big community servers, and have a general love for this community, as well as people as a whole. I've always loved helping out where I can, and am looking for more experience in an UMA setting, as its a huge dream to start my own someday. I absolutely love this UMA and the community that has grown because of it. I'm very active, and friendly! I would love to be able to contribute in some way :D
Do you have any prior UMA mod experience (it's perfectly fine if not <3): Not UMA specific, but I have learned a bit about it from other UMA mods and general observing.
Other: Thank you so much for considering c: I'm super excited to see where this UMA goes, and watch the community thrive!
⠀⠀

-------------------------------------
ven/venti. 🍃 he . kit . purr
nonhuman. 🍃 adult.
-------------------------------------
Wermz Archive PCE
vennycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:36 am

CS Username + ID: Exyw 686906
Discord Username: exyw
Why do you wish to be an aeros artist: i love aeros and worked on them before; i adore the community we've cultivated and i want to create lil guys
Examples:
standard
custom (inspired by emotes)
ImageImageImageImage
a litter example
Other: hullo sending kithes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x✧ hi, i'm exy/aklime ✧
xxxxx✧ she/they ✧
x.xxxuma's storage
xxxxxxxart shop
xxxExyw#8101 (discord)