Void-Walkers | Design a Mascot Contest! OPEN

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Void-Walkers | Design a Mascot Contest! OPEN

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:50 pm

Hey, hey! Your creation could be the Void-Walker Mascot! Win a custom, Shinies, and Breeding Fruits for participating! Every entry gets a prize!

Entry Reward of 100 Shinies each entry! (Max: 4 Entries)
End Date: May 1st 2024

How to enter wrote: - Make your submission using the Adult Male or Female Lines.
- Users are allowed 4 entries (2 males and 2 Females) max, each receiving an entry reward when submitting.
- Fill out the form answering completely and correctly and wait for the confirmation PM from Maniacal_Ferret, confirming the entry and delivering the reward.
- PM Maniacal_Ferret if you haven't received a PM 1-2 Days after your post.
- Wait for the results to come out with the winner of the contest and post with the form to claim your prize! Everyone should get something!

Submission Form:
Code: Select all
[center][size=200][color=#0000BF]Mascot Submission![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] xx
[b]Entry Number:[/b] (1 for first entry)
[b]Name:[/b] (You can multiple name suggestions or you can leave is as N/A or undecided)
[b]What would this Void-Walker do if given a cardboard box?:[/b] xx
[b]Edits:[/b] ([NR],[C],[UC],[R],[VR])[/center]

Contest Prizes wrote: First (1st) Place will receive 1 Custom from myself or an artist of their choosing with up to 2 (two) Rare edits and unilimited UC and under edits, they will also receive 500 Shinies and 5 Breeding Fruits!

Second (2nd) Place will receive 500 Shinies and 5 Breeding Fruits!

Third (3rd) Place will receive 400 Shinies and 2 Breeding Fruits!

Fourth (4th) Place will receive 300 Shinies and 2 Breeding Fruits!

Fifth (5th) Place will receive 200 Shinies and 2 Breeding Fruits!

All other Participating users will receive 1 Breeding Fruit after the contest is complete. Everyone will earn a trophy to put in their trophy case if they wish.

The Guidelines wrote:Please use the edit rarity chart to fill in your edit rarities :> Not sure of the rarity? Feel free to ask me!

- Personality should be quirky and fun
- As the mascot I would prefer simpler designs over super complex to encourage fan art and stuff like that
- Please MAX OF 6 EDITS (There is not limit or rarity though)
- Colors and other aspects are up to you as the artist!

Lines to Use wrote:Male Lines:
Female Lines:

Mascot Submissions wrote:None! Will you be the first?
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Void-Walkers | Design a Mascot Contest! OPEN

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:27 pm

Reserved just in case I need it
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Void-Walkers | Design a Mascot Contest! OPEN

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:12 am

Maniacal_Ferret wrote:

Hey, hey! Your creation could be the Void-Walker Mascot! Win a custom, Shinies, and Breeding Fruits for participating! Every entry gets a prize!

Entry Reward of 100 Shinies each entry! (Max: 4 Entries)
End Date: May 1st 2024

How to enter wrote: - Make your submission using the Adult Male or Female Lines.
- Users are allowed 4 entries (2 males and 2 Females) max, each receiving an entry reward when submitting.
- Fill out the form answering completely and correctly and wait for the confirmation PM from Maniacal_Ferret, confirming the entry and delivering the reward.
- PM Maniacal_Ferret if you haven't received a PM 1-2 Days after your post.
- Wait for the results to come out with the winner of the contest and post with the form to claim your prize! Everyone should get something!

Submission Form:
Code: Select all
[center][size=200][color=#0000BF]Mascot Submission![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] xx
[b]Entry Number:[/b] (1 for first entry)
[b]Name:[/b] (You can multiple name suggestions or you can leave is as N/A or undecided)
[b]What would this Void-Walker do if given a cardboard box?:[/b] xx
[b]Edits:[/b] ([NR],[C],[UC],[R],[VR])[/center]

Contest Prizes wrote: First (1st) Place will receive 1 Custom from myself or an artist of their choosing with up to 2 (two) Rare edits and unilimited UC and under edits, they will also receive 500 Shinies and 5 Breeding Fruits!

Second (2nd) Place will receive 500 Shinies and 5 Breeding Fruits!

Third (3rd) Place will receive 400 Shinies and 2 Breeding Fruits!

Fourth (4th) Place will receive 300 Shinies and 2 Breeding Fruits!

Fifth (5th) Place will receive 200 Shinies and 2 Breeding Fruits!

All other Participating users will receive 1 Breeding Fruit after the contest is complete. Everyone will earn a trophy to put in their trophy case if they wish.

The Guidelines wrote:Please use the edit rarity chart to fill in your edit rarities :> Not sure of the rarity? Feel free to ask me!

- Personality should be quirky and fun
- As the mascot I would prefer simpler designs over super complex to encourage fan art and stuff like that
- Please MAX OF 6 EDITS (There is not limit or rarity though)
- Colors and other aspects are up to you as the artist!

Lines to Use wrote:Male Lines:
Female Lines:

Mascot Submissions wrote:None! Will you be the first?
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me