Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open 4/27-4/29]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open 4/6 - 4/8!]

Postby Pachuri » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:40 am

Image Entering A Tourney Image

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 593
Adventurer Name: Demi
Tourney Entering: Gladiator's Gambit
Total Stats: 49
Current Date: 4.8.24

ImageImage
Meet Ivy (nonbinary), Homebound (male)
Links wrote:Image
**Dreamie:**
Second dreamie= pheonix[/size]
Pachuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open 4/6 - 4/8!]

Postby Agente Tigris » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:43 am

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #623
Adventurer Name: Nerites
Tourney Entering: Gladiators Gambit
Total Stats: 60
Current Date: 04/08/2024

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #578
Adventurer Name: Da Vinci
Tourney Entering: Rampage Royale
Total Stats: 67
Current Date: 04/08/2024
Agente Tigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Champion's Challenge!]

Postby _Q_ » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:00 pm

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for Champion's Challenge ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #369 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lavender #66 vs. Stellaris #477

This skirmish takes place in the Colosseum.

As they enter the sprawling stone colosseum, Lavender #66 is greeted by the electrifying atmosphere of the cheering audience, their anticipation tangible. With Stellaris #477 by their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, each eager to make their selection.

[Turn 1]
Lavender #66 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 18.
Stellaris #477 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 8, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 14.
In a tense exchange, Lavender #66 prevails over Stellaris #477, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Lavender #66 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Lavender #66 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Stellaris #477 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 8, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 8. They rolled a critical failure- Lavender #66 is sure to win this round!
In a tense exchange, Lavender #66 prevails over Stellaris #477, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Lavender #66 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 16.
Stellaris #477 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 13. They rolled a critical failure- Lavender #66 is sure to win this round!

Winner: Lavender #66.

Lavender #66 won 3 rounds, and Stellaris #477 won 0.

ImageImageLavender #66 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! xLilith now has 18 Arena Tokens.
Merits wrote:Image
Lavender #66 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8BdK9fO.png[/img]

ImageImageStellaris #477 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! PaperPJ_png now has 19 Arena Tokens.
Stellaris #477 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #370 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Kora #206 vs. Sornin #398

Stepping into the heart of the stone colosseum, Kora #206 is met with the thunderous applause of the crowd, the excitement of the spectacle fueling their determination. Beside them, Sornin #398 surveys the weapons and shields at their disposal, ready to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Kora #206 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 5, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 7.
Sornin #398 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 9, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage!
With a fierce onslaught, Kora #206 attacks Sornin #398, but Sornin #398 anticipates and counters, gaining dominance in the battle!

Sornin #398 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Kora #206 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 14.
Sornin #398 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 9, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 19. They rolled a critical success- Sornin #398 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Sornin #398 emerges victorious over Kora #206, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Kora #206 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 15.
Sornin #398 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Despite their magical prowess, Kora #206 is unable to stop Sornin #398's relentless physical assault, leading to their defeat!

Winner: Sornin #398.

Kora #206 won 0 rounds, and Sornin #398 won 3.

ImageImageKora #206 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Shenanergans now has 16 Arena Tokens.
Kora #206 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageSornin #398 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! jpano96 now has 4 Arena Tokens.
Sornin #398 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UwSfbwH.png[/img]

Skirmish Results #371 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Shayde #599 vs. Zack #31

Stepping into the heart of the stone colosseum, Shayde #599 is met with the thunderous applause of the crowd, the excitement of the spectacle fueling their determination. Beside them, Zack #31 surveys the weapons and shields at their disposal, ready to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Shayde #599 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 13.
Zack #31 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 9, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 12.
As the incantation is uttered, Shayde #599's spell breaches Zack #31's defenses, ensuring their triumph in the duel!

Shayde #599 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Shayde #599 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 9.
Zack #31 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
As Shayde #599 casts their spell, Zack #31 charges forward, overpowering Shayde #599 with a swift strike, leading to defeat.

Zack #31 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Shayde #599 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 17, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 19.
Zack #31 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 9, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 13.
In a tense exchange, Shayde #599 prevails over Zack #31, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Shayde #599.

Shayde #599 won 2 rounds, and Zack #31 won 1.

ImageImageShayde #599 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Ryn11 now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Shayde #599 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/taTiTYw.png[/img]

Shayde #599 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageZack #31 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! SunstonePhoenix now has 26 Arena Tokens.
Zack #31 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #372 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Hyacinth #435 vs. Forge #272

In the heart of the imposing stone colosseum, Hyacinth #435 is greeted by the deafening cheers of the spectators, their excitement reaching a crescendo. With Forge #272 at their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, ready to equip themselves for the coming battle.

[Turn 1]
Hyacinth #435 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Forge #272 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 18.
As Forge #272 charges forward, Hyacinth #435 stands their ground, deflecting the blow with precision and seizing control of the battle!

Hyacinth #435 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Hyacinth #435 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 14.
Forge #272 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
As Hyacinth #435 casts their spell, Forge #272 charges forward, overpowering Hyacinth #435 with a swift strike, leading to defeat.

Forge #272 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Hyacinth #435 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 17.
Forge #272 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 17.
Hyacinth #435 and Forge #272 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Hyacinth #435 wins the roll with a score of 20 to Forge #272's 8.
In a tense exchange, Hyacinth #435 prevails over Forge #272, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Hyacinth #435.

Hyacinth #435 won 2 rounds, and Forge #272 won 1.

ImageImageHyacinth #435 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! xLilith now has 21 Arena Tokens.
Hyacinth #435 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Hyacinth #435 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageForge #272 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 11 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #373 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Oddball #417 vs. Mercury #629

In the midst of the bustling stone colosseum, Oddball #417 takes a moment to soak in the atmosphere, the energy of the crowd electrifying. Beside them, Mercury #629 eyes the rack of weapons and shields, their focus sharpening as they prepare for battle.

[Turn 1]
Oddball #417 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 11. Their action has an advantage!
Mercury #629 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 20.
Despite their efforts to defend, Oddball #417 is overwhelmed by Mercury #629's attacks, stumbling backward and unable to regain their footing.

Mercury #629 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Oddball #417 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Mercury #629 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 20.
Oddball #417 and Mercury #629 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Oddball #417 wins the roll with a score of 14 to Mercury #629's 7.
In a breathtaking moment, Oddball #417 braces for impact from Mercury #629, but skillfully turns the tables, emerging victorious!

Oddball #417 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Oddball #417 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
Mercury #629 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 16.
With lightning reflexes, Oddball #417 anticipates Mercury #629's move, sidestepping the attack and gaining the upper hand!

Winner: Oddball #417.

Oddball #417 won 2 rounds, and Mercury #629 won 1.

ImageImageOddball #417 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 15 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageMercury #629 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 20 Arena Tokens.
Mercury #629 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #374 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sherbert #394 vs. Ko #568

With the stone colosseum buzzing with excitement, Sherbert #394 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the cheers of the spectators echoing off the walls. Ko #568 joins them, their attention immediately drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Sherbert #394 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15.
Ko #568 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 11, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
With determination, Sherbert #394 attacks Ko #568, but Ko #568 counters with masterful defense, gaining the upper hand!

Ko #568 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Sherbert #394 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 9, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 13.
Ko #568 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 11, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 21. They rolled a critical success- Ko #568 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Ko #568 emerges victorious over Sherbert #394, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Ko #568 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Sherbert #394 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 23.
Ko #568 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst the clash of weapons, Sherbert #394 charges forward, but Ko #568 expertly blocks the attack, seizing the advantage!

Ko #568 wins the round!

Winner: Ko #568.

Sherbert #394 won 0 rounds, and Ko #568 won 3.

ImageImageSherbert #394 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 14 Arena Tokens.
Sherbert #394 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageKo #568 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 36 Arena Tokens.
Ko #568 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for Champion's Challenge ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #375 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Hyacinth #435 vs. Shayde #599

With the stone walls of the colosseum looming overhead, Hyacinth #435 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the anticipation of the crowd setting their heart racing. Shayde #599 joins them, their gaze fixed on the array of weapons and shields available for the taking.

[Turn 1]
Hyacinth #435 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 16.
Shayde #599 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 17, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
In a bold move, Hyacinth #435 launches an attack, but Shayde #599 swiftly counters, turning the tables with expert defense!

[Turn 2]
Hyacinth #435 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 12, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 13.
Shayde #599 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 10, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 17.
In a fierce exchange, Shayde #599 emerges victorious over Hyacinth #435, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Hyacinth #435 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 9, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Hyacinth #435 is sure to win this round!
Shayde #599 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 17, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 19.
In a tense exchange, Hyacinth #435 prevails over Shayde #599, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Hyacinth #435 won 1 rounds, and Shayde #599 won 2.

ImageImageHyacinth #435 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! xLilith now has 23 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageShayde #599 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Ryn11 now has 9 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #376 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lavender #66 vs. Ko #568

Stepping into the historic stone colosseum, Lavender #66 is greeted by the thunderous applause of the spectators, their excitement infectious. With Ko #568 by their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, each eager to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Lavender #66 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 20.
Ko #568 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 14.
In a tense exchange, Lavender #66 prevails over Ko #568, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Lavender #66 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 14, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 18.
Ko #568 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 20.
As the magical energies converge, Lavender #66 tries to defend against Ko #568's spell, but is quickly overpowered and defeated!

Ko #568 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Lavender #66 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 19.
Ko #568 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 14.
In a tense exchange, Lavender #66 prevails over Ko #568, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Lavender #66.

Lavender #66 won 2 rounds, and Ko #568 won 1.

ImageImageLavender #66 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! xLilith now has 29 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageKo #568 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 38 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #377 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sornin #398 vs. Oddball #417

With the stone walls of the colosseum looming overhead, Sornin #398 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the anticipation of the crowd setting their heart racing. Oddball #417 joins them, their gaze fixed on the array of weapons and shields available for the taking.

[Turn 1]
Sornin #398 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 13, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
Oddball #417 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 20.
With a powerful strike, Sornin #398 attempts to overpower Oddball #417, but Oddball #417's magic prevails, resulting in Sornin #398's defeat.

[Turn 2]
Sornin #398 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 9, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 14.
Oddball #417 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 15.
In a fierce exchange, Oddball #417 emerges victorious over Sornin #398, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Sornin #398 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 9, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 12. Their action has an advantage!
Oddball #417 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 20.
Oddball #417's barrage of strikes leaves Sornin #398 staggering backward, their defenses failing them as they struggle to remain upright.

Winner: Oddball #417.

Sornin #398 won 0 rounds, and Oddball #417 won 3.

ImageImageSornin #398 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! jpano96 now has 6 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageOddball #417 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 21 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for Champion's Challenge ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #378 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Shayde #599 vs. Lavender #66

In the midst of the bustling stone colosseum, Shayde #599 takes in the spectacle of the cheering crowd, their excitement contagious. Beside them, Lavender #66 eyes the weapons and shields available for the taking, a glint of determination in their gaze.

[Turn 1]
Shayde #599 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Lavender #66 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 14.
Amidst their attack, Shayde #599 interrupts Lavender #66's incantation, emerging victorious by overpowering Lavender #66.

[Turn 2]
Shayde #599 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 16.
Lavender #66 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 8, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 15. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst their casting, Shayde #599 counters Lavender #66's attack with magic, clinching victory and defeating Lavender #66.

[Turn 3]
Shayde #599 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 11.
Lavender #66 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 8, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 11.
Shayde #599 and Lavender #66 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Shayde #599 wins the roll with a score of 14 to Lavender #66's 7.
In a tense exchange, Shayde #599 prevails over Lavender #66, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Shayde #599 won 3 rounds, and Lavender #66 won 0.

ImageImageShayde #599 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! Ryn11 now has 18 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLavender #66 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! xLilith now has 32 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #379 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Oddball #417 vs. NPC PLAYER #275

Amidst the grandeur of the stone colosseum, Oddball #417 steps into the dusty arena, greeted by the roar of the excited crowd. NPC PLAYER #275 follows suit, their eyes scanning the array of weapons and shields available for the taking.

[Turn 1]
Oddball #417 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 18.
NPC PLAYER #275 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst the clash of weapons, Oddball #417 charges forward, but NPC PLAYER #275 expertly blocks the attack, seizing the advantage!

NPC PLAYER #275 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Oddball #417 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 12, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 15.
NPC PLAYER #275 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst the clash of weapons, Oddball #417 charges forward, but NPC PLAYER #275 expertly blocks the attack, seizing the advantage!

NPC PLAYER #275 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Oddball #417 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 21.
NPC PLAYER #275 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 13, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 18.
In a tense exchange, Oddball #417 prevails over NPC PLAYER #275, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: NPC PLAYER #275.

Oddball #417 won 1 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #275 won 2.

ImageImageOddball #417 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 24 Arena Tokens.

Champion wrote:
Shayde #599 has won this tourney!

Shayde has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TjJfQsI.png[/img]
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Rampage Royale!]

Postby _Q_ » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:17 pm

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for Rampage Royale ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #380 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Luna #562 vs. Orion #569

With the stone walls of the colosseum towering above, Luna #562 enters the arena, the anticipation of the cheering spectators palpable in the air. Orion #569 joins them on the dusty floor, eyeing the rack of weapons and shields with keen interest.

[Turn 1]
Luna #562 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Orion #569 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 15. They rolled a critical failure- Luna #562 is sure to win this round!
With determination, Luna #562 breaks through Orion #569's magical defenses, overpowering Orion #569 and claiming victory.

Luna #562 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Luna #562 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 24.
Orion #569 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 23.
With unwavering resolve, Luna #562 stands firm against Orion #569's magical onslaught, crafting a shield that nullifies the spell's effects!

[Turn 3]
Luna #562 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 18.
Orion #569 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 17, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
With their spell halfway formed, Luna #562 is unable to thwart Orion #569's aggressive strike, sealing their defeat.

Orion #569 wins the round!

Winner: Luna #562.

Luna #562 won 2 rounds, and Orion #569 won 1.

ImageImageLuna #562 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 32 Arena Tokens.
Luna #562 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Luna #562 has earned the merit Winner II from the Guild for winning 5 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DBUUtnR.png[/img]

ImageImageOrion #569 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 33 Arena Tokens.
Orion #569 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #381 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Astra #423 vs. Da Vinci #578

Stepping into the historic stone colosseum, Astra #423 is greeted by the thunderous applause of the spectators, their excitement infectious. With Da Vinci #578 by their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, each eager to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Astra #423 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 18, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 20.
Da Vinci #578 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 20.
Astra #423 and Da Vinci #578 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Da Vinci #578 wins the roll with a score of 9 to Astra #423's 1.
In a fierce exchange, Da Vinci #578 emerges victorious over Astra #423, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Da Vinci #578 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Astra #423 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 21.
Da Vinci #578 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 17, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 19.
In a tense exchange, Astra #423 prevails over Da Vinci #578, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Astra #423 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Astra #423 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 13. They rolled a critical failure- Da Vinci #578 is sure to win this round!
Da Vinci #578 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
In a fierce exchange, Da Vinci #578 emerges victorious over Astra #423, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Da Vinci #578.

Astra #423 won 1 rounds, and Da Vinci #578 won 2.

ImageImageAstra #423 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 20 Arena Tokens.
Astra #423 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageDa Vinci #578 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 11 Arena Tokens.
Da Vinci #578 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #382 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Ozai #558 vs. NPC PLAYER #498

With the stone walls of the colosseum looming overhead, Ozai #558 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the anticipation of the crowd setting their heart racing. NPC PLAYER #498 joins them, their gaze fixed on the array of weapons and shields available for the taking.

[Turn 1]
Ozai #558 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #498 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 8, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 12.
Amidst the clash of swords, Ozai #558 anticipates NPC PLAYER #498's strike, swiftly evading and launching a counterattack!

Ozai #558 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Ozai #558 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #498 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 12. They rolled a critical failure- Ozai #558 is sure to win this round!
Mid-charge, Ozai #558 disrupts NPC PLAYER #498's spellcasting, overpowering NPC PLAYER #498 for a clear victory.

[Turn 3]
Ozai #558 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
NPC PLAYER #498 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
As Ozai #558 attempts to withstand NPC PLAYER #498's charm, they are overcome, leading to Ozai #558's defeat.

NPC PLAYER #498 wins the round!

Winner: Ozai #558.

Ozai #558 won 2 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #498 won 1.

ImageImageOzai #558 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 63 Arena Tokens.
Ozai #558 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Ozai #558 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for Rampage Royale ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #383 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Da Vinci #578 vs. Ozai #558

With the stone colosseum buzzing with excitement, Da Vinci #578 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the cheers of the spectators echoing off the walls. Ozai #558 joins them, their attention immediately drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Da Vinci #578 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Ozai #558 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 25.
Despite Da Vinci #578's best efforts to defend, Ozai #558's relentless assault forces them to stumble backward, their defenses crumbling to the onslaught.

[Turn 2]
Da Vinci #578 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 17.
Ozai #558 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 24.
In a fierce exchange, Ozai #558 emerges victorious over Da Vinci #578, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Da Vinci #578 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 17, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Ozai #558 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 19.
Mid-attack, Da Vinci #578 disrupts Ozai #558's incantation, seizing control of the round and defeating Ozai #558.

Winner: Ozai #558.

Da Vinci #578 won 1 rounds, and Ozai #558 won 2.

ImageImageDa Vinci #578 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 13 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageOzai #558 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 69 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #384 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Luna #562 vs. NPC PLAYER #1

With the stone walls of the colosseum looming overhead, Luna #562 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the anticipation of the crowd setting their heart racing. NPC PLAYER #1 joins them, their gaze fixed on the array of weapons and shields available for the taking.

[Turn 1]
Luna #562 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 16, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 20.
NPC PLAYER #1 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 18.
With determination, Luna #562 charges forward, breaking through NPC PLAYER #1's charm and securing victory with a powerful strike.

[Turn 2]
Luna #562 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 22.
NPC PLAYER #1 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 16.
With grace and magic, Luna #562 neutralizes NPC PLAYER #1's attack, leaving NPC PLAYER #1 stunned and defeated in the round.

[Turn 3]
Luna #562 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 15. They rolled a critical failure- NPC PLAYER #1 is sure to win this round!
NPC PLAYER #1 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 21.
As Luna #562 readies themselves for NPC PLAYER #1's spell, they are swiftly overwhelmed, unable to fend off the magical assault!

NPC PLAYER #1 wins the round!

Luna #562 won 2 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #1 won 1.

ImageImageLuna #562 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 39 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for Rampage Royale ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #385 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Ozai #558 vs. Luna #562

As they enter the expansive stone colosseum, Ozai #558 is met with the enthusiastic cheers of the crowd, their anticipation palpable. Beside them, Luna #562 casts a discerning eye over the weapons and shields available, preparing to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Ozai #558 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
Luna #562 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 20.
Ozai #558 and Luna #562 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Luna #562 wins the roll with a score of 14 to Ozai #558's 11.
With anticipation, Ozai #558 readies for Luna #562's spell, but is caught off guard as the magic overwhelms them!

[Turn 2]
Ozai #558 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 18.
Luna #562 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 26.
As Ozai #558 charges, Luna #562's charm overwhelms them, leading to Ozai #558's distraction and defeat.

[Turn 3]
Ozai #558 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 18.
Luna #562 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 19.
In a tense exchange, Ozai #558 prepares for Luna #562's spell, but is unable to resist as it overwhelms them completely!

Ozai #558 won 0 rounds, and Luna #562 won 3.

ImageImageOzai #558 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 72 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLuna #562 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 48 Arena Tokens.

Champion wrote:
Luna #562 has won this tourney!

Luna has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
Last edited by _Q_ on Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Gladiator's Gambit P.1]

Postby _Q_ » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:19 pm

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for Gladiator's Gambit ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #386 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Taffy #389 vs. Yin-Yang #329

With the stone walls of the colosseum towering above, Taffy #389 enters the arena, the anticipation of the cheering spectators palpable in the air. Yin-Yang #329 joins them on the dusty floor, eyeing the rack of weapons and shields with keen interest.

[Turn 1]
Taffy #389 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
Yin-Yang #329 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
In a surprising turn, Taffy #389's defense falters against Yin-Yang #329's charm, leading to Taffy #389's defeat.

Yin-Yang #329 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Taffy #389 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 24.
Yin-Yang #329 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Mid-defense, Taffy #389 withstands Yin-Yang #329's charm, outlasting Yin-Yang #329 and securing victory with resilience and determination.

Taffy #389 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Taffy #389 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 16, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 17.
Yin-Yang #329 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 16, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
With determination, Taffy #389 attacks Yin-Yang #329, but Yin-Yang #329 counters with masterful defense, gaining the upper hand!

Winner: Yin-Yang #329.

Taffy #389 won 1 rounds, and Yin-Yang #329 won 2.

ImageImageTaffy #389 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 61 Arena Tokens.
Taffy #389 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageYin-Yang #329 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Pantherpaws!! :D now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Yin-Yang #329 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Yin-Yang #329 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #387 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Reed #155 vs. Lyris #537

As they enter the sprawling stone colosseum, Reed #155 is greeted by the electrifying atmosphere of the cheering audience, their anticipation tangible. With Lyris #537 by their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, each eager to make their selection.

[Turn 1]
Reed #155 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 17.
Lyris #537 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Reed #155 prevails over Lyris #537, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Reed #155 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Reed #155 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Lyris #537 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 18, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 24.
With precision, Reed #155 thwarts Lyris #537's spellcasting with a powerful blow, triumphing over Lyris #537 in the round.

[Turn 3]
Reed #155 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 18.
Lyris #537 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Mid-defense, Reed #155 succumbs to Lyris #537's charm, resulting in Reed #155's defeat in the round.

Lyris #537 wins the round!

Winner: Reed #155.

Reed #155 won 2 rounds, and Lyris #537 won 1.

ImageImageReed #155 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 64 Arena Tokens.
Reed #155 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageLyris #537 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 39 Arena Tokens.
Lyris #537 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #388 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Tomentosa #514 vs. Pearl #506

With the stone colosseum buzzing with excitement, Tomentosa #514 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the cheers of the spectators echoing off the walls. Pearl #506 joins them, their attention immediately drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 12, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 16.
Pearl #506 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 19.
In a fierce exchange, Pearl #506 emerges victorious over Tomentosa #514, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Pearl #506 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Pearl #506 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 12, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 12. They rolled a critical failure- Tomentosa #514 is sure to win this round!
In a stunning move, Tomentosa #514 braces for impact as Pearl #506 charges forward, but Tomentosa #514 counters with swift agility!

Tomentosa #514 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Pearl #506 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 22.
In a tense exchange, Tomentosa #514 prevails over Pearl #506, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Tomentosa #514.

Tomentosa #514 won 2 rounds, and Pearl #506 won 1.

ImageImageTomentosa #514 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 59 Arena Tokens.
Tomentosa #514 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImagePearl #506 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! SunstonePhoenix now has 27 Arena Tokens.
Pearl #506 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #389 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Stargazer #494 vs. Demi #593

With the stone walls of the colosseum towering above, Stargazer #494 enters the arena, the anticipation of the cheering spectators palpable in the air. Demi #593 joins them on the dusty floor, eyeing the rack of weapons and shields with keen interest.

[Turn 1]
Stargazer #494 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 16.
Demi #593 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 7, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 17. They rolled a critical success- Demi #593 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Demi #593 emerges victorious over Stargazer #494, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Demi #593 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Stargazer #494 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 12, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
Demi #593 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 21.
Demi #593's barrage of strikes leaves Stargazer #494 staggering backward, their defenses failing them as they struggle to remain upright.

[Turn 3]
Stargazer #494 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Demi #593 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 19.
With nerves of steel, Stargazer #494 readies for the assault by Demi #593, only to outmaneuver and outsmart their opponent!

Stargazer #494 wins the round!

Winner: Demi #593.

Stargazer #494 won 1 rounds, and Demi #593 won 2.

ImageImageStargazer #494 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 60 Arena Tokens.
Stargazer #494 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageDemi #593 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 17 Arena Tokens.
Demi #593 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Demi #593 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #390 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Zap #85 vs. Ryu #485

Amidst the grandeur of the stone colosseum, Zap #85 steps into the dusty arena, greeted by the roar of the excited crowd. Ryu #485 follows suit, their eyes scanning the array of weapons and shields available for the taking.

[Turn 1]
Zap #85 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 23.
Ryu #485 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Zap #85 prevails over Ryu #485, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Zap #85 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Zap #85 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 20.
Ryu #485 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 15.
In a tense exchange, Zap #85 prevails over Ryu #485, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Zap #85 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Zap #85 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 17, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 21.
Ryu #485 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 19.

Zap #85 wins the round!

Winner: Zap #85.

Zap #85 won 3 rounds, and Ryu #485 won 0.

ImageImageZap #85 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! CaeBabyBear now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Zap #85 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Zap #85 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageRyu #485 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Shenanergans now has 17 Arena Tokens.
Ryu #485 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #391 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Pooky Bear #88 vs. Calvin #634

Amidst the spectacle of the stone colosseum, Pooky Bear #88 strides confidently into the arena, the energy of the cheering crowd fueling their resolve. Calvin #634 follows closely behind, their attention drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Pooky Bear #88 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 32. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Pooky Bear #88 is sure to win this round!
Calvin #634 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 18.
Mid-attack, Pooky Bear #88 disrupts Calvin #634's incantation, seizing control of the round and defeating Calvin #634.

Pooky Bear #88 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Pooky Bear #88 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 23.
Calvin #634 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 17.
As the magical energies surge forth, Pooky Bear #88 casts a spell that pierces through Calvin #634's defenses, sealing their triumph!

[Turn 3]
Pooky Bear #88 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 24.
Calvin #634 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 21.
In a tense exchange, Pooky Bear #88 prevails over Calvin #634, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Pooky Bear #88.

Pooky Bear #88 won 3 rounds, and Calvin #634 won 0.

ImageImagePooky Bear #88 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! CaeBabyBear now has 6 Arena Tokens.
Pooky Bear #88 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Pooky Bear #88 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageCalvin #634 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 25 Arena Tokens.
Calvin #634 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #392 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Callisto #699 vs. Azura #360

In the midst of the bustling stone colosseum, Callisto #699 takes in the spectacle of the cheering crowd, their excitement contagious. Beside them, Azura #360 eyes the weapons and shields available for the taking, a glint of determination in their gaze.

[Turn 1]
Callisto #699 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 13. They rolled a critical failure- Azura #360 is sure to win this round!
Azura #360 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 12, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
As Callisto #699 advances aggressively, Azura #360 remains calm, deflecting the strike and gaining momentum in the battle!

Azura #360 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Callisto #699 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 13, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 15.
Azura #360 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
As Callisto #699 advances, Azura #360 stands firm, deflecting the attack with precision and gaining the upper hand!

[Turn 3]
Callisto #699 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 19.
Azura #360 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 14.
With sheer determination, Callisto #699 casts a spell that breaks through Azura #360's defenses, earning a resounding victory!

Callisto #699 wins the round!

Winner: Azura #360.

Callisto #699 won 1 rounds, and Azura #360 won 2.

ImageImageCallisto #699 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! EchoIre now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Callisto #699 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageAzura #360 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 23 Arena Tokens.
Azura #360 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Azura #360 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #393 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Belka #641 vs. Canopus #633

With the stone colosseum buzzing with excitement, Belka #641 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the cheers of the spectators echoing off the walls. Canopus #633 joins them, their attention immediately drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Belka #641 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 13.
Canopus #633 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
With magic in the air, Belka #641 is blindsided by Canopus #633's sudden attack, leading to Belka #641's swift defeat.

Canopus #633 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Belka #641 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 11, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 17.
Canopus #633 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 12, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
Belka #641's skillful and precise strikes penetrate Canopus #633's defense, knocking them to the ground and rendering them unable to act!

Belka #641 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Belka #641 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 14, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 23.
Canopus #633 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 22.
As the arcane energies surge towards Belka #641, they stand resolute, conjuring a barrier that repels Canopus #633's spell!

Winner: Belka #641.

Belka #641 won 2 rounds, and Canopus #633 won 1.

ImageImageBelka #641 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 20 Arena Tokens.
Belka #641 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Belka #641 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageCanopus #633 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! PaperPJ_png now has 20 Arena Tokens.
Canopus #633 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #394 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Endeer #678 vs. Gumi #288

Amidst the spectacle of the stone colosseum, Endeer #678 strides confidently into the arena, the energy of the cheering crowd fueling their resolve. Gumi #288 follows closely behind, their attention drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Endeer #678 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 17.
Gumi #288 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 16, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
As Endeer #678 casts their spell, Gumi #288 charges forward, overpowering Endeer #678 with a swift strike, leading to defeat.

Gumi #288 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Endeer #678 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 22.
Gumi #288 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 12. They rolled a critical failure- Endeer #678 is sure to win this round!
In a tense exchange, Endeer #678 prevails over Gumi #288, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Endeer #678 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Endeer #678 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 22.
Gumi #288 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Endeer #678 is sure to win this round!
With sheer willpower, Endeer #678 defends against Gumi #288's charm, outlasting Gumi #288 and securing victory in a stunning display of resilience.

Winner: Endeer #678.

Endeer #678 won 2 rounds, and Gumi #288 won 1.

ImageImageEndeer #678 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 9 Arena Tokens.
Endeer #678 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Endeer #678 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageGumi #288 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! nio now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Gumi #288 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #395 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Vague #570 vs. Telemachus #358

In the midst of the bustling stone colosseum, Vague #570 takes a moment to soak in the atmosphere, the energy of the crowd electrifying. Beside them, Telemachus #358 eyes the rack of weapons and shields, their focus sharpening as they prepare for battle.

[Turn 1]
Vague #570 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 15. They rolled a critical failure- Telemachus #358 is sure to win this round!
Telemachus #358 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Telemachus #358 emerges victorious over Vague #570, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Telemachus #358 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Vague #570 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Telemachus #358 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 18, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 22.
With nerves of steel, Vague #570 readies for the assault by Telemachus #358, only to outmaneuver and outsmart their opponent!

Vague #570 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Vague #570 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
Telemachus #358 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 18, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 20.
Telemachus #358's onslaught overwhelms Vague #570's defenses, leaving them unable to act again as they stagger backward, weakened.

Winner: Telemachus #358.

Vague #570 won 1 rounds, and Telemachus #358 won 2.

ImageImageVague #570 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 21 Arena Tokens.
Vague #570 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageTelemachus #358 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 75 Arena Tokens.
Telemachus #358 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Telemachus #358 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #396 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Calathea #440 vs. Lethe #223

With the stone walls of the colosseum towering above, Calathea #440 enters the arena, the anticipation of the cheering spectators palpable in the air. Lethe #223 joins them on the dusty floor, eyeing the rack of weapons and shields with keen interest.

[Turn 1]
Calathea #440 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Calathea #440 is sure to win this round!
Lethe #223 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 17.
In a bold move, Calathea #440 charges forward, thwarting Lethe #223's spellcasting and clinching victory over Lethe #223.

Calathea #440 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Calathea #440 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 10, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 15. Their action has an advantage!
Lethe #223 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 15.
Calathea #440 and Lethe #223 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Lethe #223 wins the roll with a score of 9 to Calathea #440's 1.
With each blow, Lethe #223 pushes Calathea #440 further back until they stumble to the ground, defeated and unable to rise again.

Lethe #223 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Calathea #440 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 13.
Lethe #223 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 16.
As Calathea #440 braces for Lethe #223's spell, their defenses crumble under the onslaught, leaving them vulnerable and defeated!

Winner: Lethe #223.

Calathea #440 won 1 rounds, and Lethe #223 won 2.

ImageImageCalathea #440 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 12 Arena Tokens.
Calathea #440 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageLethe #223 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 12 Arena Tokens.
Lethe #223 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #397 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Zinnia #30 vs. Nerites #623

Stepping into the historic stone colosseum, Zinnia #30 is greeted by the thunderous applause of the spectators, their excitement infectious. With Nerites #623 by their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, each eager to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Zinnia #30 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 7, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 13.
Nerites #623 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 23. They rolled a critical success- Nerites #623 is sure to win this round!
With all their might, Zinnia #30 launches a spell, only to be thwarted by Nerites #623's defense, leading to defeat.

Nerites #623 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Zinnia #30 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Nerites #623 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 18, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 27.
As Zinnia #30 strikes, they are met with Nerites #623's magic, leading to Zinnia #30's defeat in the round.

[Turn 3]
Zinnia #30 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 30. Their action has an advantage!
Nerites #623 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 18.
In a stunning move, Zinnia #30 braces for impact as Nerites #623 charges forward, but Zinnia #30 counters with swift agility!

Zinnia #30 wins the round!

Winner: Nerites #623.

Zinnia #30 won 1 rounds, and Nerites #623 won 2.

ImageImageZinnia #30 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 21 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageNerites #623 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 16 Arena Tokens.
Nerites #623 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #398 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Califlos #197 vs. Lazuli #61

Stepping into the heart of the stone colosseum, Califlos #197 is met with the thunderous applause of the crowd, the excitement of the spectacle fueling their determination. Beside them, Lazuli #61 surveys the weapons and shields at their disposal, ready to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Califlos #197 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 17, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Lazuli #61 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 19.
Amidst the clash of swords, Califlos #197 anticipates Lazuli #61's strike, swiftly evading and launching a counterattack!

Califlos #197 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Califlos #197 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 17, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 26.
Lazuli #61 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
As Califlos #197 stands firm, they resist Lazuli #61's charm, outlasting Lazuli #61 and winning the round through resilience.

[Turn 3]
Califlos #197 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 17, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 26.
Lazuli #61 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Califlos #197 prevails over Lazuli #61, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Califlos #197.

Califlos #197 won 3 rounds, and Lazuli #61 won 0.

ImageImageCaliflos #197 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 44 Arena Tokens.
Califlos #197 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageLazuli #61 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 45 Arena Tokens.
Lazuli #61 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #399 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Apollyon #469 vs. NPC PLAYER #614

Stepping into the heart of the stone colosseum, Apollyon #469 is met with the thunderous applause of the crowd, the excitement of the spectacle fueling their determination. Beside them, NPC PLAYER #614 surveys the weapons and shields at their disposal, ready to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Apollyon #469 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 15, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 15.
NPC PLAYER #614 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 12, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 15. Their action has an advantage!
Apollyon #469 and NPC PLAYER #614 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
NPC PLAYER #614 wins the roll with a score of 11 to Apollyon #469's 6.
With determination, Apollyon #469 strikes at NPC PLAYER #614, but NPC PLAYER #614 skillfully parries the blow, gaining control of the fight!

NPC PLAYER #614 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Apollyon #469 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 11, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 15.
NPC PLAYER #614 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 17.
In a fierce exchange, NPC PLAYER #614 emerges victorious over Apollyon #469, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Apollyon #469 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 16.
NPC PLAYER #614 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 20.
Mid-charm, Apollyon #469 is unable to withstand NPC PLAYER #614's attack, stumbling and falling, resulting in Apollyon #469's defeat.

Winner: NPC PLAYER #614.

Apollyon #469 won 0 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #614 won 3.

ImageImageApollyon #469 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! EchoIre now has 2 Arena Tokens.
Apollyon #469 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
Last edited by _Q_ on Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Gladiator's Gambit P.2]

Postby _Q_ » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:20 pm

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for Gladiator's Gambit ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #400 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Belka #641 vs. Califlos #197

As they enter the expansive stone colosseum, Belka #641 is met with the enthusiastic cheers of the crowd, their anticipation palpable. Beside them, Califlos #197 casts a discerning eye over the weapons and shields available, preparing to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Belka #641 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 14, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 21.
Califlos #197 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 17, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 18.
In a tense exchange, Belka #641 prevails over Califlos #197, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Belka #641 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Califlos #197 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 17, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 17. They rolled a critical failure- Belka #641 is sure to win this round!
In a tense exchange, Belka #641 prevails over Califlos #197, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Belka #641 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 16.
Califlos #197 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 11. Their action has an advantage!
As Belka #641 stands firm, they resist Califlos #197's charm, outlasting Califlos #197 and winning the round through resilience.

Belka #641 won 3 rounds, and Califlos #197 won 0.

ImageImageBelka #641 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 27 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageCaliflos #197 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 47 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #401 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Reed #155 vs. Tomentosa #514

As they enter the expansive stone colosseum, Reed #155 is met with the enthusiastic cheers of the crowd, their anticipation palpable. Beside them, Tomentosa #514 casts a discerning eye over the weapons and shields available, preparing to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Reed #155 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 22.
Tomentosa #514 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 12, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 19.
In a stroke of brilliance, Reed #155 unleashes a spell that penetrates Tomentosa #514's defenses, securing victory with finesse!

[Turn 2]
Reed #155 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 19.
Tomentosa #514 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 22.
In a fierce exchange, Tomentosa #514 emerges victorious over Reed #155, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Reed #155 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 26.
Tomentosa #514 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 20.
In a tense exchange, Reed #155 prevails over Tomentosa #514, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Reed #155.

Reed #155 won 2 rounds, and Tomentosa #514 won 1.

ImageImageReed #155 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 70 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageTomentosa #514 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 62 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #402 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Telemachus #358 vs. Pooky Bear #88

With the stone walls of the colosseum towering above, Telemachus #358 enters the arena, the anticipation of the cheering spectators palpable in the air. Pooky Bear #88 joins them on the dusty floor, eyeing the rack of weapons and shields with keen interest.

[Turn 1]
Telemachus #358 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 14.
Pooky Bear #88 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 16, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
In a critical moment, Telemachus #358 is unable to defend against Pooky Bear #88's physical onslaught, resulting in Telemachus #358's defeat.

[Turn 2]
Telemachus #358 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 18, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 23.
Pooky Bear #88 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 21.
In a tense exchange, Telemachus #358 prevails over Pooky Bear #88, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Telemachus #358 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Pooky Bear #88 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 22.
In a breathtaking moment, Telemachus #358 braces for impact from Pooky Bear #88, but skillfully turns the tables, emerging victorious!

Telemachus #358 won 2 rounds, and Pooky Bear #88 won 1.

ImageImageTelemachus #358 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 81 Arena Tokens.
ImageImagePooky Bear #88 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! CaeBabyBear now has 8 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #403 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Nerites #623 vs. Azura #360

In the heart of the imposing stone colosseum, Nerites #623 is greeted by the deafening cheers of the spectators, their excitement reaching a crescendo. With Azura #360 at their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, ready to equip themselves for the coming battle.

[Turn 1]
Nerites #623 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 15.
Azura #360 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 22. They rolled a critical success- Azura #360 is sure to win this round!
With grit and resolve, Nerites #623 braces for Azura #360's spell, but is swiftly overcome, their defenses shattered in an instant!

[Turn 2]
Nerites #623 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 23.
Azura #360 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 21.
With precision, Nerites #623 overcomes Azura #360's charm, landing a powerful blow and winning the round convincingly.

[Turn 3]
Nerites #623 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Azura #360 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 21.
In a tense exchange, Nerites #623 prevails over Azura #360, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Nerites #623.

Nerites #623 won 2 rounds, and Azura #360 won 1.

ImageImageNerites #623 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 22 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageAzura #360 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 25 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #404 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Yin-Yang #329 vs. Zap #85

Stepping into the historic stone colosseum, Yin-Yang #329 is greeted by the thunderous applause of the spectators, their excitement infectious. With Zap #85 by their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, each eager to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Yin-Yang #329 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 16, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 17.
Zap #85 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst the defense, Yin-Yang #329 is unable to resist Zap #85's charm, resulting in Yin-Yang #329's defeat.

Zap #85 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Yin-Yang #329 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Zap #85 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 27. They rolled a critical success- Zap #85 is sure to win this round!
Mid-attack, Yin-Yang #329 is caught off guard by Zap #85's spell, leading to Yin-Yang #329's defeat in the round.

Zap #85 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Yin-Yang #329 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 18.
Zap #85 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 16.
With magic at their command, Yin-Yang #329 repels Zap #85's attack, leaving Zap #85 stunned and defeated.

Yin-Yang #329 won 1 rounds, and Zap #85 won 2.

ImageImageYin-Yang #329 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Pantherpaws!! :D now has 5 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageZap #85 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! CaeBabyBear now has 14 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #405 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Demi #593 vs. Lethe #223

In the heart of the imposing stone colosseum, Demi #593 is greeted by the deafening cheers of the spectators, their excitement reaching a crescendo. With Lethe #223 at their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, ready to equip themselves for the coming battle.

[Turn 1]
Demi #593 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 19.
Lethe #223 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
In a surprising turn, Demi #593's defense falters against Lethe #223's charm, leading to Demi #593's defeat.

[Turn 2]
Demi #593 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 7, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 12.
Lethe #223 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 22.
In a dramatic moment, Demi #593's spell is launched at Lethe #223, but their defense holds strong, securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Demi #593 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
Lethe #223 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 21.
With a swift strike, Demi #593 interrupts Lethe #223's spellcasting, overpowering Lethe #223 for a decisive victory.

Winner: Lethe #223.

Demi #593 won 1 rounds, and Lethe #223 won 2.

ImageImageDemi #593 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 19 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLethe #223 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 18 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #406 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Endeer #678 vs. NPC PLAYER #433

As they enter the sprawling stone colosseum, Endeer #678 is greeted by the electrifying atmosphere of the cheering audience, their anticipation tangible. With NPC PLAYER #433 by their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, each eager to make their selection.

[Turn 1]
Endeer #678 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 16.
NPC PLAYER #433 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 10, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
As Endeer #678 advances aggressively, NPC PLAYER #433 remains calm, deflecting the strike and gaining momentum in the battle!

NPC PLAYER #433 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Endeer #678 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 22.
NPC PLAYER #433 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 10, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 13.
In a tense exchange, Endeer #678 prevails over NPC PLAYER #433, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Endeer #678 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #433 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 14, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 15.
Amidst the clash of swords, Endeer #678 anticipates NPC PLAYER #433's strike, swiftly evading and launching a counterattack!

Endeer #678 won 2 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #433 won 1.

ImageImageEndeer #678 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 24 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for Gladiator's Gambit ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #407 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Zap #85 vs. Nerites #623

With the stone colosseum buzzing with excitement, Zap #85 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the cheers of the spectators echoing off the walls. Nerites #623 joins them, their attention immediately drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Zap #85 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 17, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 21.
Nerites #623 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 20.
In a tense exchange, Zap #85 prevails over Nerites #623, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Zap #85 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Zap #85 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 21.
Nerites #623 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
With determination, Zap #85 attacks Nerites #623, but Nerites #623 counters with masterful defense, gaining the upper hand!

[Turn 3]
Zap #85 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 17, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Nerites #623 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15.
With nerves of steel, Zap #85 readies for the assault by Nerites #623, only to outmaneuver and outsmart their opponent!

Zap #85 wins the round!

Zap #85 won 2 rounds, and Nerites #623 won 1.

ImageImageZap #85 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! CaeBabyBear now has 23 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageNerites #623 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 25 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #408 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Reed #155 vs. Belka #641

As they enter the sprawling stone colosseum, Reed #155 is greeted by the electrifying atmosphere of the cheering audience, their anticipation tangible. With Belka #641 by their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, each eager to make their selection.

[Turn 1]
Reed #155 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 18.
Belka #641 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
With determination, Reed #155 attacks Belka #641, but Belka #641 counters with masterful defense, gaining the upper hand!

[Turn 2]
Reed #155 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 18.
Belka #641 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 22.
With precision, Reed #155 attempts their assault, but Belka #641's charm proves too powerful, leading to Reed #155's defeat.

[Turn 3]
Reed #155 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 16.
Belka #641 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 15.
With grace and magic, Reed #155 neutralizes Belka #641's attack, leaving Belka #641 stunned and defeated in the round.

Reed #155 won 1 rounds, and Belka #641 won 2.

ImageImageReed #155 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 73 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageBelka #641 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 36 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #409 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Endeer #678 vs. Lethe #223

With the stone colosseum buzzing with excitement, Endeer #678 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the cheers of the spectators echoing off the walls. Lethe #223 joins them, their attention immediately drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Endeer #678 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 19.
Lethe #223 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Endeer #678 prevails over Lethe #223, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Endeer #678 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 16.
Lethe #223 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
As Endeer #678 presses the attack, Lethe #223 remains steadfast, skillfully evading and regaining control of the fight!

[Turn 3]
Endeer #678 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 15, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Lethe #223 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 11, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 14.
Amidst the clash of swords, Endeer #678 anticipates Lethe #223's strike, swiftly evading and launching a counterattack!

Endeer #678 won 2 rounds, and Lethe #223 won 1.

ImageImageEndeer #678 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 33 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLethe #223 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 36 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #410 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Telemachus #358 vs. NPC PLAYER #626

In the midst of the bustling stone colosseum, Telemachus #358 takes in the spectacle of the cheering crowd, their excitement contagious. Beside them, NPC PLAYER #626 eyes the weapons and shields available for the taking, a glint of determination in their gaze.

[Turn 1]
Telemachus #358 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 22.
NPC PLAYER #626 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 12, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Telemachus #358 prevails over NPC PLAYER #626, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Telemachus #358 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #626 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 25. They rolled a critical success- NPC PLAYER #626 is sure to win this round!
With Telemachus #358's spell thwarted, NPC PLAYER #626's charm prevails, resulting in Telemachus #358's defeat in the round.

NPC PLAYER #626 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Telemachus #358 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 18, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 23.
NPC PLAYER #626 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 19.
In a tense exchange, Telemachus #358 prevails over NPC PLAYER #626, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Telemachus #358 won 2 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #626 won 1.

ImageImageTelemachus #358 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 90 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #4 for Gladiator's Gambit ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #411 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Telemachus #358 vs. Zap #85

Amidst the grandeur of the ancient stone colosseum, Telemachus #358 is enveloped by the roar of the crowd, their spirits soaring. Zap #85 follows suit, their gaze fixed on the rack of weapons and shields, ready to arm themselves for the battle ahead.

[Turn 1]
Telemachus #358 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 18, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 32. Their action has an advantage!
Zap #85 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 21.
Mid-attack, Telemachus #358 disrupts Zap #85's incantation, seizing control of the round and defeating Zap #85.

[Turn 2]
Telemachus #358 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 13.
Zap #85 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
As Telemachus #358 focuses on their spell, they are unable to evade Zap #85's charging attack, resulting in Telemachus #358's defeat!

Zap #85 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Telemachus #358 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 18, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 21.
Zap #85 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 12, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Telemachus #358 prevails over Zap #85, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Telemachus #358 won 2 rounds, and Zap #85 won 1.

ImageImageTelemachus #358 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 102 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageZap #85 was awarded 4 arena tokens for participating! CaeBabyBear now has 27 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #412 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Endeer #678 vs. Belka #641

In the heart of the imposing stone colosseum, Endeer #678 is greeted by the deafening cheers of the spectators, their excitement reaching a crescendo. With Belka #641 at their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, ready to equip themselves for the coming battle.

[Turn 1]
Endeer #678 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 15.
Belka #641 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 11, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 16.
In a fierce exchange, Belka #641 emerges victorious over Endeer #678, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Endeer #678 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
Belka #641 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 14, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 16.
As the incantation is uttered, Endeer #678's spell breaches Belka #641's defenses, ensuring their triumph in the duel!

[Turn 3]
Endeer #678 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 23.
Belka #641 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 11, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
With magic at their fingertips, Endeer #678 repels Belka #641's physical attack, securing victory over Belka #641.

Endeer #678 won 2 rounds, and Belka #641 won 1.

ImageImageEndeer #678 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 48 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageBelka #641 was awarded 4 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 40 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #5 for Gladiator's Gambit ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #413 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Endeer #678 vs. Telemachus #358

As they enter the sprawling stone colosseum, Endeer #678 is greeted by the electrifying atmosphere of the cheering audience, their anticipation tangible. With Telemachus #358 by their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, each eager to make their selection.

[Turn 1]
Endeer #678 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 22.
Telemachus #358 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 22.
Endeer #678 and Telemachus #358 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Endeer #678 wins the roll with a score of 11 to Telemachus #358's 8.
As the incantation is uttered, Endeer #678's spell breaches Telemachus #358's defenses, ensuring their triumph in the duel!

[Turn 2]
Endeer #678 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 18.
Telemachus #358 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
In a surprising turn, Endeer #678's defense falters against Telemachus #358's charm, leading to Endeer #678's defeat.

[Turn 3]
Endeer #678 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 19.
Telemachus #358 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 14, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 24. They rolled a critical success- Telemachus #358 is sure to win this round!
In a bold move, Endeer #678 sends forth their spell, but Telemachus #358 counters flawlessly, ensuring their triumph.

Endeer #678 won 1 rounds, and Telemachus #358 won 2.

ImageImageEndeer #678 was awarded 5 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 53 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageTelemachus #358 was awarded 15 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 117 Arena Tokens.
Telemachus #358 has earned the merit Winner II from the Guild for winning 5 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DBUUtnR.png[/img]

Champion wrote:
Telemachus #358 has won this tourney!

Telemachus has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Results Posted!]

Postby Ryn11 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:29 pm

ImageBuying Arena Shop ItemsImage

Items I am Buying: Faded shoulder scars [1]
Item Cost: 2 tokens
Tokens Left: 13
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open Through 4/13-4/15]

Postby _Q_ » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:01 am

To test out some balancing and to hopefully get a move even overall spread of adventurers, I have adjusted the lowest rank of tournament to be stats of 50 or under for the next week.

Purchases have been processed up to here as well. Thank you all!
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open Through 4/13-4/15]

Postby Ryn11 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:42 pm