Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open 4/27-4/29]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Colassal Clash Pt.1]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:19 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for Colossal Clash ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #427 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Forge #272 vs. Mulch #145

This skirmish takes place in the Colosseum.

With the stone walls of the colosseum looming overhead, Forge #272 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the anticipation of the crowd setting their heart racing. Mulch #145 joins them, their gaze fixed on the array of weapons and shields available for the taking.

[Turn 1]
Forge #272 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Mulch #145 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 9, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 10.
In a breathtaking moment, Forge #272 braces for impact from Mulch #145, but skillfully turns the tables, emerging victorious!

Forge #272 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Forge #272 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 14.
Mulch #145 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 9, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 18.
In a fierce exchange, Mulch #145 emerges victorious over Forge #272, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Mulch #145 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Forge #272 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 13.
Mulch #145 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 9, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 16.
In a fierce exchange, Mulch #145 emerges victorious over Forge #272, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Mulch #145.

Forge #272 won 1 rounds, and Mulch #145 won 2.

ImageImageForge #272 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 13 Arena Tokens.
Merits wrote:Image
Forge #272 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8BdK9fO.png[/img]

ImageImageMulch #145 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 29 Arena Tokens.
Mulch #145 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/taTiTYw.png[/img]

Mulch #145 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UwSfbwH.png[/img]

Skirmish Results #428 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Mercury #629 vs. Khaan #126

In the heart of the imposing stone colosseum, Mercury #629 is greeted by the deafening cheers of the spectators, their excitement reaching a crescendo. With Khaan #126 at their side, they approach the rack of weapons and shields, ready to equip themselves for the coming battle.

[Turn 1]
Mercury #629 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 13.
Khaan #126 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst the clash of weapons, Mercury #629 charges forward, but Khaan #126 expertly blocks the attack, seizing the advantage!

Khaan #126 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Mercury #629 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 21.
Khaan #126 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 14.
In a tense exchange, Mercury #629 prevails over Khaan #126, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Mercury #629 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Mercury #629 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 13.
Khaan #126 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 14.
With a powerful strike, Mercury #629 attempts to overpower Khaan #126, but Khaan #126's charm prevails, resulting in Mercury #629's defeat.

Winner: Khaan #126.

Mercury #629 won 1 rounds, and Khaan #126 won 2.

ImageImageMercury #629 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 22 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageKhaan #126 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 43 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #429 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Hades #19 vs. Belka #641

With the stone walls of the colosseum towering above, Hades #19 enters the arena, the anticipation of the cheering spectators palpable in the air. Belka #641 joins them on the dusty floor, eyeing the rack of weapons and shields with keen interest.

[Turn 1]
Hades #19 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 17.
Belka #641 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 20.
In a fierce exchange, Belka #641 emerges victorious over Hades #19, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Belka #641 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Hades #19 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 7, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 9.
Belka #641 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 14, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 15.
In a bold move, Hades #19 sends forth their spell, but Belka #641 counters flawlessly, ensuring their triumph.

[Turn 3]
Hades #19 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 9, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 18.
Belka #641 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 14, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
As Hades #19 advances, Belka #641 stands firm, deflecting the attack with precision and gaining the upper hand!

Winner: Belka #641.

Hades #19 won 0 rounds, and Belka #641 won 3.

ImageImageHades #19 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Nova.In.Orbit now has 43 Arena Tokens.
Hades #19 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageBelka #641 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 46 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #430 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Califlos #197 vs. Sornin #398

With the stone walls of the colosseum looming overhead, Califlos #197 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the anticipation of the crowd setting their heart racing. Sornin #398 joins them, their gaze fixed on the array of weapons and shields available for the taking.

[Turn 1]
Califlos #197 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 11, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 11. They rolled a critical failure- Sornin #398 is sure to win this round!
Sornin #398 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 17.
In a fierce exchange, Sornin #398 emerges victorious over Califlos #197, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Sornin #398 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Califlos #197 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 23.
Sornin #398 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 9.
In a tense exchange, Califlos #197 prevails over Sornin #398, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Califlos #197 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Califlos #197 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 16.
Sornin #398 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
In a critical moment, Califlos #197 is unable to defend against Sornin #398's physical onslaught, resulting in Califlos #197's defeat.

Winner: Sornin #398.

Califlos #197 won 1 rounds, and Sornin #398 won 2.

ImageImageCaliflos #197 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 48 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageSornin #398 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! jpano96 now has 9 Arena Tokens.
Sornin #398 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #431 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lantana #190 vs. Zephyr #720

In the midst of the bustling stone colosseum, Lantana #190 takes a moment to soak in the atmosphere, the energy of the crowd electrifying. Beside them, Zephyr #720 eyes the rack of weapons and shields, their focus sharpening as they prepare for battle.

[Turn 1]
Lantana #190 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Zephyr #720 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 6, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 11.
Amidst their attack, Lantana #190 interrupts Zephyr #720's incantation, emerging victorious by overpowering Zephyr #720.

Lantana #190 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Lantana #190 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Lantana #190 is sure to win this round!
Zephyr #720 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 10, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 10. They rolled a critical failure- Lantana #190 is sure to win this round!
The tension rises as Lantana #190 prepares for the onslaught from Zephyr #720, yet Lantana #190 deflects the attack effortlessly!

[Turn 3]
Lantana #190 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 18.
Zephyr #720 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 18.
Lantana #190 and Zephyr #720 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Zephyr #720 wins the roll with a score of 16 to Lantana #190's 9.
In a fierce exchange, Zephyr #720 emerges victorious over Lantana #190, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Zephyr #720 wins the round!

Winner: Lantana #190.

Lantana #190 won 2 rounds, and Zephyr #720 won 1.

ImageImageLantana #190 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 65 Arena Tokens.
Lantana #190 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Lantana #190 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageZephyr #720 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Ryn11 now has 14 Arena Tokens.
Zephyr #720 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #432 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sherbert #394 vs. Reef #17

Amidst the spectacle of the stone colosseum, Sherbert #394 strides confidently into the arena, the energy of the cheering crowd fueling their resolve. Reef #17 follows closely behind, their attention drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Sherbert #394 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 14, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 14. They rolled a critical failure- Reef #17 is sure to win this round!
Reef #17 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 20.
In a fierce exchange, Reef #17 emerges victorious over Sherbert #394, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Reef #17 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Sherbert #394 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 21.
Reef #17 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 15.
In a dazzling display of magic, Sherbert #394 casts a spell that bypasses Reef #17's defenses, securing the win!

Sherbert #394 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Sherbert #394 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 9, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 10.
Reef #17 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 23. They rolled a critical success- Reef #17 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Reef #17 emerges victorious over Sherbert #394, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Reef #17 wins the round!

Winner: Reef #17.

Sherbert #394 won 1 rounds, and Reef #17 won 2.

ImageImageSherbert #394 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 20 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageReef #17 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 16 Arena Tokens.
Reef #17 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Reef #17 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #433 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Zinnia #30 vs. Perinneal #149

As they enter the expansive stone colosseum, Zinnia #30 is met with the enthusiastic cheers of the crowd, their anticipation palpable. Beside them, Perinneal #149 casts a discerning eye over the weapons and shields available, preparing to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Zinnia #30 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 16, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Perinneal #149 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 9, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 13.
With lightning reflexes, Zinnia #30 anticipates Perinneal #149's move, sidestepping the attack and gaining the upper hand!

Zinnia #30 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Zinnia #30 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 22.
Perinneal #149 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 9, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Zinnia #30 prevails over Perinneal #149, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Zinnia #30 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 16, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 17.
Perinneal #149 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
With Zinnia #30's defense compromised, Perinneal #149's charm prevails, resulting in Zinnia #30's defeat.

Perinneal #149 wins the round!

Winner: Zinnia #30.

Zinnia #30 won 2 rounds, and Perinneal #149 won 1.

ImageImageZinnia #30 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 25 Arena Tokens.
Zinnia #30 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Zinnia #30 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImagePerinneal #149 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 66 Arena Tokens.
Perinneal #149 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #434 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Azura #154 vs. Karasu #737

Amidst the spectacle of the stone colosseum, Azura #154 strides confidently into the arena, the energy of the cheering crowd fueling their resolve. Karasu #737 follows closely behind, their attention drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Azura #154 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 7, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
Karasu #737 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 12, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 13.
In a tense exchange, Azura #154 prevails over Karasu #737, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Azura #154 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Azura #154 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 14.
Karasu #737 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Mid-incantation, Azura #154 is unable to fend off Karasu #737's fierce attack, being knocked to the ground!

Karasu #737 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Azura #154 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 20.
Karasu #737 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Azura #154 prevails over Karasu #737, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Azura #154.

Azura #154 won 2 rounds, and Karasu #737 won 1.

ImageImageAzura #154 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Nova.In.Orbit now has 46 Arena Tokens.
Azura #154 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageKarasu #737 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! owlbyr now has 12 Arena Tokens.
Karasu #737 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #435 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Shayde #599 vs. Demi #593

In the midst of the bustling stone colosseum, Shayde #599 takes in the spectacle of the cheering crowd, their excitement contagious. Beside them, Demi #593 eyes the weapons and shields available for the taking, a glint of determination in their gaze.

[Turn 1]
Shayde #599 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 16.
Demi #593 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 19.
In a tense exchange, Shayde #599's spell meets Demi #593's defense, but it holds firm, resulting in victory.

Demi #593 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Shayde #599 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 9, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 14.
Demi #593 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 19.
In a fierce exchange, Demi #593 emerges victorious over Shayde #599, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Shayde #599 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 10.
Demi #593 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 7, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 15.
In a fierce exchange, Demi #593 emerges victorious over Shayde #599, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Demi #593.

Shayde #599 won 0 rounds, and Demi #593 won 3.

ImageImageShayde #599 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Ryn11 now has 15 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageDemi #593 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 23 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #436 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Caiman #684 vs. Lazuli #61

With the stone walls of the colosseum towering above, Caiman #684 enters the arena, the anticipation of the cheering spectators palpable in the air. Lazuli #61 joins them on the dusty floor, eyeing the rack of weapons and shields with keen interest.

[Turn 1]
Caiman #684 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 12, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 18.
Lazuli #61 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Caiman #684 prevails over Lazuli #61, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Caiman #684 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Caiman #684 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 12.
Lazuli #61 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 19.
In a fierce exchange, Lazuli #61 emerges victorious over Caiman #684, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Lazuli #61 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Caiman #684 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage!
Lazuli #61 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 16.
As Caiman #684 weaves a charm around Lazuli #61, they stand steadfast, and resist the attack with ease!

Winner: Lazuli #61.

Caiman #684 won 1 rounds, and Lazuli #61 won 2.

ImageImageCaiman #684 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! nio now has 16 Arena Tokens.
Caiman #684 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageLazuli #61 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 51 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Colossal Clash Pt.2]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:19 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for Colossal Clash ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #437 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sornin #398 vs. Zinnia #30

Amidst the grandeur of the stone colosseum, Sornin #398 steps into the dusty arena, greeted by the roar of the excited crowd. Zinnia #30 follows suit, their eyes scanning the array of weapons and shields available for the taking.

[Turn 1]
Sornin #398 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 14.
Zinnia #30 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 32. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Zinnia #30 is sure to win this round!
With determination, Sornin #398 strikes at Zinnia #30, but Zinnia #30 skillfully parries the blow, gaining control of the fight!

[Turn 2]
Sornin #398 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 13, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 17.
Zinnia #30 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 16, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 30. Their action has an advantage!
As Sornin #398 presses the attack, Zinnia #30 remains steadfast, skillfully evading and regaining control of the fight!

[Turn 3]
Sornin #398 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Zinnia #30 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Sornin #398 prevails over Zinnia #30, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Sornin #398 won 1 rounds, and Zinnia #30 won 2.

ImageImageSornin #398 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! jpano96 now has 11 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageZinnia #30 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 31 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #438 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lazuli #61 vs. Mulch #145

With the stone colosseum buzzing with excitement, Lazuli #61 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the cheers of the spectators echoing off the walls. Mulch #145 joins them, their attention immediately drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Lazuli #61 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 10, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 14.
Mulch #145 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 9, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 17.
In a fierce exchange, Mulch #145 emerges victorious over Lazuli #61, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Lazuli #61 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 10, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 14.
Mulch #145 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 9, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 13.
In a tense exchange, Lazuli #61 prevails over Mulch #145, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Lazuli #61 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 21.
Mulch #145 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 9, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 15.
As Lazuli #61 weaves their charm, Mulch #145 charges, but is thwarted, leaving Mulch #145 stunned and defeated.

Lazuli #61 won 2 rounds, and Mulch #145 won 1.

ImageImageLazuli #61 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 57 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageMulch #145 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 31 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #439 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Khaan #126 vs. Belka #641

Amidst the grandeur of the stone colosseum, Khaan #126 steps into the dusty arena, greeted by the roar of the excited crowd. Belka #641 follows suit, their eyes scanning the array of weapons and shields available for the taking.

[Turn 1]
Khaan #126 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 25.
Belka #641 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 18.
With unwavering resolve, Khaan #126 stands firm against Belka #641's magical onslaught, crafting a shield that nullifies the spell's effects!

[Turn 2]
Khaan #126 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Khaan #126 is sure to win this round!
Belka #641 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 14, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 21.
In a tense exchange, Khaan #126 prevails over Belka #641, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Khaan #126 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Belka #641 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 19.
With a well-timed attack, Khaan #126 interrupts Belka #641's incantation, claiming victory by overpowering Belka #641.

Winner: Khaan #126.

Khaan #126 won 3 rounds, and Belka #641 won 0.

ImageImageKhaan #126 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 52 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageBelka #641 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 54 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #440 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Reef #17 vs. Demi #593

With the stone colosseum buzzing with excitement, Reef #17 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the cheers of the spectators echoing off the walls. Demi #593 joins them, their attention immediately drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Reef #17 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage!
Demi #593 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 19.
With Reef #17's spell thwarted, Demi #593's charm prevails, resulting in Reef #17's defeat in the round.

[Turn 2]
Reef #17 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 17.
Demi #593 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 14, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 24. They rolled a critical success- Demi #593 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Demi #593 emerges victorious over Reef #17, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Reef #17 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 9.
Demi #593 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 18.
As Reef #17 enchants, Demi #593's charge overwhelms, causing Reef #17 to stumble and fall, resulting in Reef #17's defeat.

Winner: Demi #593.

Reef #17 won 0 rounds, and Demi #593 won 3.

ImageImageReef #17 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 18 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageDemi #593 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 29 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #441 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lantana #190 vs. Azura #154

Amidst the grandeur of the ancient stone colosseum, Lantana #190 is enveloped by the roar of the crowd, their spirits soaring. Azura #154 follows suit, their gaze fixed on the rack of weapons and shields, ready to arm themselves for the battle ahead.

[Turn 1]
Lantana #190 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Azura #154 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 18.
In a stunning move, Lantana #190 braces for impact as Azura #154 charges forward, but Lantana #190 counters with swift agility!

[Turn 2]
Lantana #190 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 13, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Azura #154 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 18.
With nerves of steel, Lantana #190 readies for the assault by Azura #154, only to outmaneuver and outsmart their opponent!

[Turn 3]
Lantana #190 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 15.
Azura #154 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 15. Their action has an advantage!
Lantana #190 and Azura #154 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Azura #154 wins the roll with a score of 20 to Lantana #190's 4.
In a fierce exchange, Azura #154 emerges victorious over Lantana #190, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Lantana #190.

Lantana #190 won 2 rounds, and Azura #154 won 1.

ImageImageLantana #190 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 72 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageAzura #154 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Nova.In.Orbit now has 48 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for Colossal Clash ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #442 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Khaan #126 vs. Lazuli #61

In the midst of the bustling stone colosseum, Khaan #126 takes in the spectacle of the cheering crowd, their excitement contagious. Beside them, Lazuli #61 eyes the weapons and shields available for the taking, a glint of determination in their gaze.

[Turn 1]
Khaan #126 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 17.
Lazuli #61 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 10, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 19.
In a fierce exchange, Lazuli #61 emerges victorious over Khaan #126, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Khaan #126 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Khaan #126 is sure to win this round!
Lazuli #61 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 13. They rolled a critical failure- Khaan #126 is sure to win this round!
In a tense exchange, Khaan #126 prevails over Lazuli #61, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Khaan #126 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 13.
Lazuli #61 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 19.
In a fierce exchange, Lazuli #61 emerges victorious over Khaan #126, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Khaan #126 won 1 rounds, and Lazuli #61 won 2.

ImageImageKhaan #126 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 57 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLazuli #61 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 66 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #443 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Zinnia #30 vs. Lantana #190

With the stone walls of the colosseum looming overhead, Zinnia #30 steps onto the dusty arena floor, the anticipation of the crowd setting their heart racing. Lantana #190 joins them, their gaze fixed on the array of weapons and shields available for the taking.

[Turn 1]
Zinnia #30 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 7, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Zinnia #30 is sure to win this round!
Lantana #190 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 13.
As Zinnia #30 channels their spell, Lantana #190 attempts a charm, but Zinnia #30 breaks through, clinching victory!

[Turn 2]
Zinnia #30 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 21.
Lantana #190 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 19.
In a tense exchange, Zinnia #30 prevails over Lantana #190, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Zinnia #30 attempts to use their shield using their perception of 16, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
Lantana #190 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 19.
With lightning reflexes, Zinnia #30 anticipates Lantana #190's move, sidestepping the attack and gaining the upper hand!

Zinnia #30 won 3 rounds, and Lantana #190 won 0.

ImageImageZinnia #30 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 40 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLantana #190 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 75 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #444 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Demi #593 vs. NPC PLAYER #521

Amidst the spectacle of the stone colosseum, Demi #593 strides confidently into the arena, the energy of the cheering crowd fueling their resolve. NPC PLAYER #521 follows closely behind, their attention drawn to the rack of weapons and shields awaiting their selection.

[Turn 1]
Demi #593 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 7, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #521 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 16.
As Demi #593 unleashes their magic, NPC PLAYER #521 attempts a charm, but Demi #593 prevails, winning the round definitively!

[Turn 2]
Demi #593 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 20.
NPC PLAYER #521 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
With precision and skill, Demi #593 launches an assault, but NPC PLAYER #521 expertly defends, seizing the opportunity to retaliate!

NPC PLAYER #521 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Demi #593 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 14, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #521 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 21. They rolled a critical success- NPC PLAYER #521 is sure to win this round!
In a surprising twist, Demi #593's assault is thwarted by NPC PLAYER #521's magic, resulting in Demi #593's defeat.

NPC PLAYER #521 wins the round!

Winner: NPC PLAYER #521.

Demi #593 won 1 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #521 won 2.

ImageImageDemi #593 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 32 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #4 for Colossal Clash ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #445 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lazuli #61 vs. Zinnia #30

As they enter the expansive stone colosseum, Lazuli #61 is met with the enthusiastic cheers of the crowd, their anticipation palpable. Beside them, Zinnia #30 casts a discerning eye over the weapons and shields available, preparing to make their choice.

[Turn 1]
Lazuli #61 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 22.
Zinnia #30 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 7, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
In a tense exchange, Lazuli #61 prevails over Zinnia #30, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Lazuli #61 attempts to use their weapon using their strength of 10, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 19.
Zinnia #30 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 11.
In a thrilling moment, Lazuli #61 breaks Zinnia #30's charm, delivering a decisive strike and winning the round.

[Turn 3]
Lazuli #61 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 18.
Zinnia #30 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 25.
In a dramatic moment, Lazuli #61's spell is launched at Zinnia #30, but their defense holds strong, securing victory.

Lazuli #61 won 2 rounds, and Zinnia #30 won 1.

ImageImageLazuli #61 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 78 Arena Tokens.
Lazuli #61 has earned the merit Winner II from the Guild for winning 5 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DBUUtnR.png[/img]

ImageImageZinnia #30 was awarded 4 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 44 Arena Tokens.

Champion wrote:
Lazuli #61 has won this tourney!

Lazuli has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TjJfQsI.png[/img]
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open 4/20-4/22]

Postby Dark Wolfe » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:29 pm

Image Entering A Tourney Image

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #861
Adventurer Name: Kikyo
Tourney Entering: 🌑 Umbral Unrest 🌑
Total Stats: 58
Current Date: 4.20.24

---------------
Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #149
Adventurer Name: Perinneal
Tourney Entering: 🦉 Twilight Tangle 🦉
Total Stats: 48
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

⋆⚛ 𝐿𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 🏵𝒻𝒻❢ ⚛⋆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

made by: Infinite Rose
Dark Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Royal Destiny » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:33 pm

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #826
Adventurer Name: Horus
Tourney Entering: 🌃 Midnight Maelstrom 🌃
Total Stats: 70
Current Date: 04/20/24

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #330
Adventurer Name: Konas
Tourney Entering: 🌑 Umbral Unrest 🌑
Total Stats: 60
Hoarding:
- Adult Ponies
- Pocket Myths ->

Searching For:
- Store Pets
- Chicken Dollars
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Royal Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:41 pm

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #599
Adventurer Name: Shayde
Tourney Entering: Twilight Tangle
Total Stats: 44

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #767
Adventurer Name: Beryl
Total Stats: 48
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:50 pm

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #681.
Adventurer Name: Derelict.
Tourney Entering: Twilight Tangle.
Total Stats: 48.
Current Date: 4/20/2024.

Adventurer ID#: #745.
Adventurer Name: Daigon.
Tourney Entering: Umbral Unrest.
Total Stats: 55.
Current Date: 4/20/2024.
xxxx

rec me some
retro games!‎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_now playing:_

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfums » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:12 pm

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #145
Adventurer Name: Mulch
Total Stats: 50
Current Date: 4-20-2024

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #648
Adventurer Name: Kahlo
Tourney Entering: Umbral Unrest
Current Date: 4-20-2024
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓
─────────────
𝐶𝑅𝐴𝑍𝑌 ....
──────────
Art credit - Sunny-Pawz
Art Shopcoding cred
──────────
███████
═════════
𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌'𝑅𝐸
𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅

𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸
████
████

════

──────

──────

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
Wulfums

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pachuri » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:15 pm

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 394
Adventurer Name: Sherbert
Total Stats: 45

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 593
Adventurer Name: Demi
Total Stats: 49

ImageImage
Meet Ivy (nonbinary), Homebound (male)
Links wrote:Image
**Dreamie:**
Second dreamie= pheonix[/size]
Pachuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby banjokazooiey » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:24 pm

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #456
Adventurer Name: Gecko Moria
Total Stats: 58
Current Date: 04/20/2024

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #955
Adventurer Name: Nojiko
Current Date: 04/20/2024

i love one piece so much like guys. guys. you don't get it.
banjokazooiey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Tournament]

Postby AbiNormality » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:38 pm

Adventurer's Image