Pocket Myths Arena [Opens 5/4-5/6]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open 4/20-4/22]

Postby PaperPJ_png » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:37 am

Image Entering A Tourney Image

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #771
Adventurer Name: Heartwood
Tourney Entering: Twilight Tangle
Total Stats: 50
Current Date: 4/21/24

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #633
Adventurer Name: Canopus
Tourney Entering: Umbral Unrest
Total Stats: 53
Current Date: 4/21/24
PaperPJ_png

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owlbyr » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:29 am

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 737
Adventurer Name: Karasu
Tourney Entering: Twilight Tangle
Total Stats: 46
Current Date: 04-22-2024

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 393
Adventurer Name: Glacier
Total Stats: 53
Current Date: 04-22-2024
Quick Links wrote: Image
owlbyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunstonePhoenix » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:45 am

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 506.
Adventurer Name: Pearl.
Total Stats: 58
Current Date: April 22nd, 2024

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 735.
Adventurer Name: Aphelion.
Total Stats: 57
Current Date: April 22nd, 2024
SunstonePhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Midnight Maelstrom Results]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:49 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for Midnight Maelstrom ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #446 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Manu #422 vs. Horus #826

This skirmish takes place in the Deep Forest.

As the fog thickens and envelops the forest in an eerie haze, Manu #422 presses onward into the unknown, their senses attuned to the slightest sound or movement. Horus #826 follows closely behind, their movements swift and silent as they keep pace with their opponent, ever watchful for any potential threats.

[Turn 1]
Manu #422 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 18, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 22.
Horus #826 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 18, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 18. They rolled a critical failure- Manu #422 is sure to win this round!
In a tense exchange, Manu #422 prevails over Horus #826, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Manu #422 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Manu #422 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 18, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
Horus #826 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 18, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 21.
Midway through their spell, Manu #422 outmatches Horus #826's charm, seizing victory with a spell of unrivaled potency!

[Turn 3]
Manu #422 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Horus #826 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 19, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 26.
Mid-attack, Manu #422 is caught off guard by Horus #826's spell, leading to Manu #422's defeat in the round.

Horus #826 wins the round!

Winner: Manu #422.

Manu #422 won 2 rounds, and Horus #826 won 1.

ImageImageManu #422 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 28 Arena Tokens.
Merits wrote:Image
Manu #422 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/taTiTYw.png[/img]

Manu #422 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UwSfbwH.png[/img]

ImageImageHorus #826 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 92 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #447 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Val #652 vs. Jay #324

In the depths of the fog-laden forest, Val #652 moves with caution, the dense canopy overhead casting eerie shadows on the forest floor. Beside them, Jay #324 threads silently through the undergrowth, their senses honed for any sign of danger.

[Turn 1]
Val #652 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 28.
Jay #324 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 24.
Amidst the charm, Val #652 deflects Jay #324's attack, leaving Jay #324 frozen and defeated in the round.

Val #652 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Val #652 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 23.
Jay #324 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 18, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 31. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Jay #324 emerges victorious over Val #652, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Jay #324 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Val #652 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 21.
Jay #324 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst the defense, Val #652 is unable to resist Jay #324's charm, resulting in Val #652's defeat.

Jay #324 wins the round!

Winner: Jay #324.

Val #652 won 1 rounds, and Jay #324 won 2.

ImageImageVal #652 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 40 Arena Tokens.
Val #652 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageJay #324 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 31 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for Midnight Maelstrom ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #448 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Jay #324 vs. Manu #422

Amidst the thickets and shrouded by the mist, Jay #324 treads carefully through the darkened forest, each rustle of leaves setting their nerves on edge. Manu #422 moves stealthily behind them, keenly aware of the potential for ambush.

[Turn 1]
Jay #324 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 22.
Manu #422 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 18, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 21.
As Jay #324 strikes, they overcome Manu #422's charm, landing a decisive blow and winning the round.

Jay #324 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Jay #324 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 18, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 19.
Manu #422 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
As Jay #324 channels their spell, Manu #422 swiftly closes in, landing a decisive blow, securing Manu #422's victory!

[Turn 3]
Jay #324 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 18.
Manu #422 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 18, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 30. Their action has an advantage!
As Jay #324 attempts to withstand Manu #422's charm, they are overcome, leading to Jay #324's defeat.

Winner: Manu #422.

Jay #324 won 1 rounds, and Manu #422 won 2.

ImageImageJay #324 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 33 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageManu #422 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 39 Arena Tokens.

Champion wrote:
Manu #422 has won this tourney!

Manu has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TjJfQsI.png[/img]
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Umbral Unrest Pt.1]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:55 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for Umbral Unrest ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #449 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Kahlo #648 vs. Pyxis #956

As the fog thickens and envelops the forest in an eerie haze, Kahlo #648 presses onward into the unknown, their senses attuned to the slightest sound or movement. Pyxis #956 follows closely and carefully behind, their movements swift and silent as they keep pace with their opponent, ever watchful for any potential threats.

[Turn 1]
Kahlo #648 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 16.
Pyxis #956 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 21.
With determination, Kahlo #648 charges forward, but Pyxis #956's charm proves too strong, leading to Kahlo #648's defeat.

Pyxis #956 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Kahlo #648 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 13.
Pyxis #956 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 22.
Mid-attack, Kahlo #648 is ensnared by Pyxis #956's charm, leading to Kahlo #648's distraction and ultimate defeat.

[Turn 3]
Kahlo #648 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 25.
Pyxis #956 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 24.
In a tense exchange, Kahlo #648 prevails over Pyxis #956, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Kahlo #648 wins the round!

Winner: Pyxis #956.

Kahlo #648 won 1 rounds, and Pyxis #956 won 2.

ImageImageKahlo #648 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 32 Arena Tokens.
ImageImagePyxis #956 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 78 Arena Tokens.
Pyxis #956 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Pyxis #956 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #450 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Gecko Moria #456 vs. Minty #959

As the fog thickens and envelops the forest in an eerie haze, Gecko Moria #456 presses onward into the unknown, their senses attuned to the slightest sound or movement. Minty #959 follows closely and carefully behind, their movements swift and silent as they keep pace with their opponent, ever watchful for any potential threats.

[Turn 1]
Gecko Moria #456 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 20.
Minty #959 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 14.
In a tense exchange, Gecko Moria #456 prevails over Minty #959, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Gecko Moria #456 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Gecko Moria #456 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 19.
Minty #959 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 21.
In a fierce exchange, Minty #959 emerges victorious over Gecko Moria #456, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Minty #959 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Gecko Moria #456 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 21.
Minty #959 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 23.
As Gecko Moria #456 casts their charm, Minty #959's attack knocks Gecko Moria #456 down, securing victory for Minty #959.

Winner: Minty #959.

Gecko Moria #456 won 1 rounds, and Minty #959 won 2.

ImageImageGecko Moria #456 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! banjokazooiey now has 28 Arena Tokens.
Gecko Moria #456 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageMinty #959 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 60 Arena Tokens.
Minty #959 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Minty #959 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #451 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sodium #951 vs. Daigon #745

As the fog thickens and envelops the forest in an eerie haze, Sodium #951 presses onward into the unknown, their senses attuned to the slightest sound or movement. Daigon #745 follows closely and carefully behind, their movements swift and silent as they keep pace with their opponent, ever watchful for any potential threats.

[Turn 1]
Sodium #951 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 15.
Daigon #745 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 16. They rolled a critical failure- Sodium #951 is sure to win this round!
With a flick of Sodium #951's wand, a powerful spell surges towards Daigon #745, breaching their defenses and securing victory!

Sodium #951 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Sodium #951 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 23.
Daigon #745 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 23.
Sodium #951 and Daigon #745 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Sodium #951 wins the roll with a score of 12 to Daigon #745's 10.
In a tense exchange, Sodium #951 prevails over Daigon #745, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Sodium #951 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15.
Daigon #745 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
As Sodium #951 channels their spell, Daigon #745 swiftly closes in, landing a decisive blow, securing Daigon #745's victory!

Daigon #745 wins the round!

Winner: Sodium #951.

Sodium #951 won 2 rounds, and Daigon #745 won 1.

ImageImageSodium #951 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 81 Arena Tokens.
Sodium #951 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Sodium #951 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageDaigon #745 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 40 Arena Tokens.
Daigon #745 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #452 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Canopus #633 vs. Pearl #506

Amidst the swirling mist and dense foliage, Canopus #633 traverses the shadowy forest with caution, their eyes scanning the darkness for any hidden dangers lying in wait. Pearl #506 trails behind them carefully, their senses heightened as they keep a vigilant watch over their surroundings.

[Turn 1]
Canopus #633 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 20.
Pearl #506 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 24.
In a bold move, Canopus #633 sends forth their spell, but Pearl #506 counters flawlessly, ensuring their triumph.

Pearl #506 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Canopus #633 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 17.
Pearl #506 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Pearl #506 emerges victorious over Canopus #633, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Canopus #633 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 15.
Pearl #506 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 17.
In a fierce exchange, Pearl #506 emerges victorious over Canopus #633, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Pearl #506.

Canopus #633 won 0 rounds, and Pearl #506 won 3.

ImageImageCanopus #633 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! PaperPJ_png now has 21 Arena Tokens.
ImageImagePearl #506 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! SunstonePhoenix now has 30 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #453 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lethe #223 vs. Layal #931

Amidst the thickets and shrouded by the mist, Lethe #223 treads carefully through the darkened forest, each rustle of leaves setting their nerves on edge. Layal #931 moves stealthily behind them, keenly aware of the potential for ambush.

[Turn 1]
Lethe #223 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
Layal #931 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 24.
Midway through their spell, Lethe #223 is thwarted by Layal #931's charm, resulting in Lethe #223's defeat in the round.

Layal #931 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Lethe #223 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 24.
Layal #931 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
In a tense exchange, Lethe #223 prevails over Layal #931, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Lethe #223 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Lethe #223 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15.
Layal #931 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 9, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 15.
Lethe #223 and Layal #931 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Lethe #223 wins the roll with a score of 3 to Layal #931's 1.
With precision and skill, Lethe #223 casts a spell that shatters Layal #931's defenses, clinching a well-deserved victory!

Lethe #223 wins the round!

Winner: Lethe #223.

Lethe #223 won 2 rounds, and Layal #931 won 1.

ImageImageLethe #223 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 87 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLayal #931 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Coy0te now has 11 Arena Tokens.
Layal #931 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #454 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Glacier #393 vs. Endeer #678

In the depths of the fog-laden forest, Glacier #393 moves with caution, the dense canopy overhead casting eerie shadows on the forest floor. Beside them, Endeer #678 threads silently through the undergrowth, their senses honed for any sign of danger.

[Turn 1]
Glacier #393 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 20.
Endeer #678 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 20.
Glacier #393 and Endeer #678 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Endeer #678 wins the roll with a score of 10 to Glacier #393's 6.
In a fierce exchange, Endeer #678 emerges victorious over Glacier #393, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Endeer #678 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Glacier #393 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 22.
Endeer #678 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Glacier #393 and Endeer #678 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Glacier #393 wins the roll with a score of 20 to Endeer #678's 18.
In a tense exchange, Glacier #393 prevails over Endeer #678, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Glacier #393 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Glacier #393 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 23.
Endeer #678 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Glacier #393's ferocious assault overwhelms Endeer #678's feeble attempt to block, rendering them defenseless against the onslaught- they are knocked to the ground.

Winner: Glacier #393.

Glacier #393 won 2 rounds, and Endeer #678 won 1.

ImageImageGlacier #393 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! owlbyr now has 15 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageEndeer #678 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 88 Arena Tokens.
Endeer #678 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8BdK9fO.png[/img]

Skirmish Results #455 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Diana #365 vs. Tailwind #8

With the thick mist obscuring their vision, Diana #365 ventures deeper into the shadowy depths of the forest, their every step cautious to avoid attracting unwanted attention. Tailwind #8 shadows their movements, their presence barely discernible amidst the dense underbrush as they remain vigilant for any lurking threats.

[Turn 1]
Diana #365 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Tailwind #8 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Diana #365 prevails over Tailwind #8, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Diana #365 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Diana #365 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 19.
Tailwind #8 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 31. Their action has an advantage!
With Diana #365's defense weakened, Tailwind #8's charm proves too strong, resulting in Diana #365's defeat.

Tailwind #8 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Diana #365 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 22.
Tailwind #8 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 32. Their action has an advantage!
As Diana #365 defends, Tailwind #8 casts a charm, overpowering Diana #365 and securing victory in the round.

Winner: Tailwind #8.

Diana #365 won 1 rounds, and Tailwind #8 won 2.

ImageImageDiana #365 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Coy0te now has 12 Arena Tokens.
Diana #365 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageTailwind #8 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 43 Arena Tokens.
Tailwind #8 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Tailwind #8 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #456 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Nojiko #955 vs. Konas #330

Amidst the swirling mist and dense foliage, Nojiko #955 traverses the shadowy forest with caution, their eyes scanning the darkness for any hidden dangers lying in wait. Konas #330 trails behind them carefully, their senses heightened as they keep a vigilant watch over their surroundings.

[Turn 1]
Nojiko #955 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 18.
Konas #330 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Nojiko #955 prevails over Konas #330, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Nojiko #955 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Nojiko #955 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 25.
Konas #330 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 21.
In a mesmerizing display, Nojiko #955 deflects Konas #330's assault, leaving Konas #330 frozen in place, defeated.

[Turn 3]
Nojiko #955 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 17.
Konas #330 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 18.
With a powerful incantation, Nojiko #955 hurls a spell at Konas #330, but it's deftly repelled, leading to Nojiko #955's defeat.

Konas #330 wins the round!

Winner: Nojiko #955.

Nojiko #955 won 2 rounds, and Konas #330 won 1.

ImageImageNojiko #955 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! banjokazooiey now has 31 Arena Tokens.
Nojiko #955 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Nojiko #955 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageKonas #330 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 93 Arena Tokens.
Konas #330 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #457 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Aphelion #735 vs. Gumi #288

As the fog thickens and envelops the forest in an eerie haze, Aphelion #735 presses onward into the unknown, their senses attuned to the slightest sound or movement. Gumi #288 follows closely and carefully behind, their movements swift and silent as they keep pace with their opponent, ever watchful for any potential threats.

[Turn 1]
Aphelion #735 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Gumi #288 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 22. They rolled a critical success- Gumi #288 is sure to win this round!
As Aphelion #735 weaves a charm around Gumi #288, they stand steadfast, and resist the attack with ease!

Gumi #288 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Aphelion #735 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 23.
Gumi #288 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
In a tense exchange, Aphelion #735 prevails over Gumi #288, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Aphelion #735 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Aphelion #735 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
Gumi #288 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 24.
Amidst the charm, Aphelion #735 is unable to fend off Gumi #288's attack, stumbling and falling, leading to Aphelion #735's defeat.

Winner: Gumi #288.

Aphelion #735 won 1 rounds, and Gumi #288 won 2.

ImageImageAphelion #735 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! SunstonePhoenix now has 31 Arena Tokens.
Aphelion #735 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageGumi #288 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! nio now has 19 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #458 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Nova #922 vs. Kikyo #861

With the thick mist obscuring their vision, Nova #922 ventures deeper into the shadowy depths of the forest, their every step cautious to avoid attracting unwanted attention. Kikyo #861 shadows their movements, their presence barely discernible amidst the dense underbrush as they remain vigilant for any lurking threats.

[Turn 1]
Nova #922 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 14.
Kikyo #861 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 21.
Mid-enchantment, Nova #922 is unable to repel Kikyo #861's attack, stumbling and falling, resulting in Nova #922's defeat.

Kikyo #861 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Nova #922 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 22.
Kikyo #861 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Nova #922 and Kikyo #861 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Kikyo #861 wins the roll with a score of 15 to Nova #922's 8.
Mid-incantation, Nova #922 is unable to fend off Kikyo #861's fierce attack, being knocked to the ground!

[Turn 3]
Nova #922 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 20.
Kikyo #861 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 24. They rolled a critical success- Kikyo #861 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Kikyo #861 emerges victorious over Nova #922, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Kikyo #861.

Nova #922 won 0 rounds, and Kikyo #861 won 3.

ImageImageNova #922 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 45 Arena Tokens.
Nova #922 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageKikyo #861 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 78 Arena Tokens.
Kikyo #861 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Kikyo #861 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for Umbral Unrest ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #459 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Tailwind #8 vs. Lethe #223

Amidst the tangled thickets and enveloping fog, Tailwind #8 navigates the shadowy forest with caution, their senses sharp for any hint of danger lurking in the darkness. Trailing through the woods nearby, Lethe #223 moves stealthily, their eyes darting to and fro as they remain vigilant against potential attack.

[Turn 1]
Tailwind #8 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 25.
Lethe #223 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Tailwind #8 prevails over Lethe #223, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Tailwind #8 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 30. Their action has an advantage!
Lethe #223 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 21.
With determination, Tailwind #8 casts their spell, overpowering Lethe #223's charm and claiming victory in a spectacular display!

[Turn 3]
Tailwind #8 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Lethe #223 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 24.
Mid-incantation, Tailwind #8 overwhelms Lethe #223's charm, securing victory with a powerful spell!

Tailwind #8 won 3 rounds, and Lethe #223 won 0.

ImageImageTailwind #8 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 49 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLethe #223 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 90 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #460 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Glacier #393 vs. Sodium #951

In the depths of the fog-laden forest, Glacier #393 moves with caution, the dense canopy overhead casting eerie shadows on the forest floor. Beside them, Sodium #951 threads silently through the undergrowth, their senses honed for any sign of danger.

[Turn 1]
Glacier #393 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 16.
Sodium #951 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15.
In a tense exchange, Glacier #393 prevails over Sodium #951, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Glacier #393 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
Sodium #951 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 18.
Glacier #393 and Sodium #951 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Sodium #951 wins the roll with a score of 7 to Glacier #393's 6.
Despite Glacier #393's attempt to hold their ground, Sodium #951's ferocity breaks through their defense, causing them to stagger backward in defeat.

[Turn 3]
Glacier #393 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 16.
Sodium #951 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 25. They rolled a critical success- Sodium #951 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Sodium #951 emerges victorious over Glacier #393, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Glacier #393 won 1 rounds, and Sodium #951 won 2.

ImageImageGlacier #393 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! owlbyr now has 17 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageSodium #951 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 87 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #461 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Pyxis #956 vs. Pearl #506

With the thick mist obscuring their vision, Pyxis #956 ventures deeper into the shadowy depths of the forest, their every step cautious to avoid attracting unwanted attention. Pearl #506 shadows their movements, their presence barely discernible amidst the dense underbrush as they remain vigilant for any lurking threats.

[Turn 1]
Pyxis #956 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 26. They rolled a critical success- Pyxis #956 is sure to win this round!
Pearl #506 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Pyxis #956 prevails over Pearl #506, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Pyxis #956 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 22.
Pearl #506 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 19.
In a tense exchange, Pyxis #956 prevails over Pearl #506, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Pyxis #956 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 24.
Pearl #506 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 23.
Mid-charge, Pyxis #956 breaks through Pearl #506's charm, securing victory with a determined strike.

Winner: Pyxis #956.

Pyxis #956 won 3 rounds, and Pearl #506 won 0.

ImageImagePyxis #956 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 93 Arena Tokens.
ImageImagePearl #506 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! SunstonePhoenix now has 33 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #462 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Gumi #288 vs. Nojiko #955

As the dense fog blankets the dark forest, Gumi #288 ventures cautiously into the shadows, senses alert for any sign of movement. Nojiko #955 takes note and mirrors their action, calculating every step they take as they navigate the murky terrain.

[Turn 1]
Gumi #288 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 20.
Nojiko #955 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 19.
In a tense exchange, Gumi #288 prevails over Nojiko #955, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Gumi #288 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Nojiko #955 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 25.
Midway through their spell, Gumi #288 is thwarted by Nojiko #955's charm, resulting in Gumi #288's defeat in the round.

[Turn 3]
Gumi #288 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 19.
Nojiko #955 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst the clash of weapons, Gumi #288 charges forward, but Nojiko #955 expertly blocks the attack, seizing the advantage!

Gumi #288 won 1 rounds, and Nojiko #955 won 2.

ImageImageGumi #288 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! nio now has 21 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageNojiko #955 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! banjokazooiey now has 37 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #463 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Minty #959 vs. Kikyo #861

In the oppressive silence of the fog-choked forest, Minty #959 moves stealthily through the underbrush, their every movement calculated to avoid detection. Kikyo #861 follows suit, their presence masked by the thick mist as they remain ever vigilant for any potential threats.

[Turn 1]
Minty #959 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 21.
Kikyo #861 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 20.
With grace and magic, Minty #959 neutralizes Kikyo #861's attack, leaving Kikyo #861 stunned and defeated in the round.

[Turn 2]
Minty #959 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 20.
Kikyo #861 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Kikyo #861 emerges victorious over Minty #959, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Minty #959 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 15.
Kikyo #861 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Kikyo #861 emerges victorious over Minty #959, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Kikyo #861.

Minty #959 won 1 rounds, and Kikyo #861 won 2.

ImageImageMinty #959 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 62 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageKikyo #861 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 84 Arena Tokens.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Umbral Unrest Pt.2]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:56 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for Umbral Unrest ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #464 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Tailwind #8 vs. Kikyo #861

In the eerie silence of the fog-shrouded forest, Tailwind #8 moves cautiously through the darkness, every rustle of leaves setting their nerves on edge. Kikyo #861 trails behind them as they acclimate to the arena, their senses keen as they scan the surroundings for any signs of danger.

[Turn 1]
Tailwind #8 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Kikyo #861 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 19.
As Tailwind #8 strikes, they disrupt Kikyo #861's spellcasting, dominating the round and defeating Kikyo #861 decisively.

[Turn 2]
Tailwind #8 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 24.
Kikyo #861 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 19.
In a tense exchange, Tailwind #8 prevails over Kikyo #861, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Tailwind #8 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 22.
Kikyo #861 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Tailwind #8 is sure to win this round!
In a tense exchange, Tailwind #8 prevails over Kikyo #861, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Tailwind #8 won 3 rounds, and Kikyo #861 won 0.

ImageImageTailwind #8 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 58 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageKikyo #861 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 87 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #465 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Nojiko #955 vs. Pyxis #956

Amidst the dense fog and tangled undergrowth, Nojiko #955 forges ahead into the ominous depths of the forest, their eyes peeled for any signs of danger lurking in the shadows. Pyxis #956 trails behind, their movements calculated as they remain on high alert for any potential threats.

[Turn 1]
Nojiko #955 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 15.
Pyxis #956 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 20.
With grit and resolve, Nojiko #955 braces for Pyxis #956's spell, but is swiftly overcome, their defenses shattered in an instant!

[Turn 2]
Nojiko #955 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Pyxis #956 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 16.
With determination, Nojiko #955 breaks through Pyxis #956's magical defenses, overpowering Pyxis #956 and claiming victory.

[Turn 3]
Nojiko #955 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 25.
Pyxis #956 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 19.
In a tense exchange, Nojiko #955 prevails over Pyxis #956, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Nojiko #955 won 2 rounds, and Pyxis #956 won 1.

ImageImageNojiko #955 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! banjokazooiey now has 46 Arena Tokens.
ImageImagePyxis #956 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 96 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #466 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sodium #951 vs. NPC PLAYER #2

As the dense fog blankets the dark forest, Sodium #951 ventures cautiously into the shadows, senses alert for any sign of movement. NPC PLAYER #2 takes note and mirrors their action, calculating every step they take as they navigate the murky terrain.

[Turn 1]
Sodium #951 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 21.
NPC PLAYER #2 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Sodium #951 prevails over NPC PLAYER #2, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Sodium #951 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 23.
NPC PLAYER #2 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 18.
With sheer determination, Sodium #951 casts a spell that breaks through NPC PLAYER #2's defenses, earning a resounding victory!

[Turn 3]
Sodium #951 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #2 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 21.
In a tense exchange, Sodium #951 prevails over NPC PLAYER #2, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Sodium #951 won 3 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #2 won 0.

ImageImageSodium #951 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 105 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #4 for Umbral Unrest ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #467 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Nojiko #955 vs. Tailwind #8

In the eerie silence of the fog-shrouded forest, Nojiko #955 moves cautiously through the darkness, every rustle of leaves setting their nerves on edge. Tailwind #8 trails behind them as they acclimate to the arena, their senses keen as they scan the surroundings for any signs of danger.

[Turn 1]
Nojiko #955 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 22.
Tailwind #8 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 18.
In a stroke of brilliance, Nojiko #955 unleashes a spell that penetrates Tailwind #8's defenses, securing victory with finesse!

[Turn 2]
Nojiko #955 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 16.
Tailwind #8 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst the defense, Nojiko #955 is unable to resist Tailwind #8's charm, resulting in Nojiko #955's defeat.

[Turn 3]
Nojiko #955 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Tailwind #8 is sure to win this round!
Tailwind #8 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 24.
With a powerful strike, Nojiko #955 attempts to overpower Tailwind #8, but Tailwind #8's magic prevails, resulting in Nojiko #955's defeat.

Nojiko #955 won 1 rounds, and Tailwind #8 won 2.

ImageImageNojiko #955 was awarded 4 arena tokens for participating! banjokazooiey now has 50 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageTailwind #8 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 70 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #468 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sodium #951 vs. NPC PLAYER #804

In the depths of the fog-laden forest, Sodium #951 moves with caution, the dense canopy overhead casting eerie shadows on the forest floor. Beside them, NPC PLAYER #804 threads silently through the undergrowth, their senses honed for any sign of danger.

[Turn 1]
NPC PLAYER #804 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 21.
In a tense exchange, Sodium #951 prevails over NPC PLAYER #804, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Sodium #951 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #804 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 20.
In a tense exchange, Sodium #951 prevails over NPC PLAYER #804, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Sodium #951 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #804 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15.

Sodium #951 won 3 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #804 won 0.

ImageImageSodium #951 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 117 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #5 for Umbral Unrest ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #469 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Tailwind #8 vs. Sodium #951

Amidst the swirling mist and dense foliage, Tailwind #8 traverses the shadowy forest with caution, their eyes scanning the darkness for any hidden dangers lying in wait. Sodium #951 trails behind them carefully, their senses heightened as they keep a vigilant watch over their surroundings.

[Turn 1]
Tailwind #8 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 22.
Sodium #951 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Sodium #951 emerges victorious over Tailwind #8, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Tailwind #8 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Sodium #951 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 19.
In a magical duel, Tailwind #8 triumphs over Sodium #951's charm, securing victory with a spell of unmatched power!

[Turn 3]
Tailwind #8 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 23.
Sodium #951 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 24. They rolled a critical success- Sodium #951 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Sodium #951 emerges victorious over Tailwind #8, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Tailwind #8 won 1 rounds, and Sodium #951 won 2.

ImageImageTailwind #8 was awarded 5 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 75 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageSodium #951 was awarded 15 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 132 Arena Tokens.
Sodium #951 has earned the merit Winner II from the Guild for winning 5 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DBUUtnR.png[/img]

Champion wrote:
Sodium #951 has won this tourney!

Sodium has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Twilight Tangle Results]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:58 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for Twilight Tangle ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #470 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Karasu #737 vs. Belka #641

Amidst the dense fog and tangled undergrowth, Karasu #737 forges ahead into the ominous depths of the forest, their eyes peeled for any signs of danger lurking in the shadows. Belka #641 trails behind, their movements calculated as they remain on high alert for any potential threats.

[Turn 1]
Karasu #737 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Belka #641 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 19.
With mastery over their craft, Karasu #737 outwits Belka #641's charm, claiming victory with a spell of immense power!

Karasu #737 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Karasu #737 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 16.
Belka #641 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Karasu #737 is sure to win this round!
Mid-incantation, Karasu #737 deflects Belka #641's attack with magic, seizing control of the round and defeating Belka #641.

[Turn 3]
Karasu #737 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Belka #641 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 19.
As Karasu #737 channels their spell, Belka #641 attempts a charm, but Karasu #737 breaks through, clinching victory!

Winner: Karasu #737.

Karasu #737 won 3 rounds, and Belka #641 won 0.

ImageImageKarasu #737 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! owlbyr now has 20 Arena Tokens.
Karasu #737 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageBelka #641 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 63 Arena Tokens.
Belka #641 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #471 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Derelict #681 vs. Shayde #599

As the dense fog blankets the dark forest, Derelict #681 ventures cautiously into the shadows, senses alert for any sign of movement. Shayde #599 takes note and mirrors their action, calculating every step they take as they navigate the murky terrain.

[Turn 1]
Derelict #681 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 16.
Shayde #599 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 9, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 17.
Mid-charge, Derelict #681 is ensnared by Shayde #599's charm, resulting in Derelict #681's distraction and defeat.

Shayde #599 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Derelict #681 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 19.
Shayde #599 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 12.
In a tense exchange, Derelict #681 prevails over Shayde #599, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Derelict #681 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Derelict #681 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 13.
Shayde #599 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 13.
Derelict #681 and Shayde #599 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Derelict #681 wins the roll with a score of 20 to Shayde #599's 6.
As Derelict #681 enchants, Shayde #599's charge is repelled, leaving Shayde #599 stunned and defeated in the round.

Winner: Derelict #681.

Derelict #681 won 2 rounds, and Shayde #599 won 1.

ImageImageDerelict #681 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 43 Arena Tokens.
Derelict #681 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Derelict #681 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageShayde #599 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Ryn11 now has 16 Arena Tokens.
Shayde #599 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #472 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lazuli #61 vs. Caiman #684

Amidst the tangled thickets and enveloping fog, Lazuli #61 navigates the shadowy forest with caution, their senses sharp for any hint of danger lurking in the darkness. Trailing through the woods nearby, Caiman #684 moves stealthily, their eyes darting to and fro as they remain vigilant against potential attack.

[Turn 1]
Lazuli #61 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
Caiman #684 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 17.
As Lazuli #61 channels their spell, Caiman #684 attempts a charm, but Lazuli #61 breaks through, clinching victory!

Lazuli #61 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Lazuli #61 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
Caiman #684 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 18.
Lazuli #61 and Caiman #684 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Caiman #684 wins the roll with a score of 13 to Lazuli #61's 7.
Lazuli #61 attempts to draw Caiman #684 into their charm, but Caiman #684 is too guarded and resists their attack- winning the round!

Caiman #684 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Lazuli #61 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Caiman #684 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 13.
As Lazuli #61 conjures their magic, Caiman #684 attempts a charm, but Lazuli #61 triumphs, winning the round decisively!

Winner: Lazuli #61.

Lazuli #61 won 2 rounds, and Caiman #684 won 1.

ImageImageLazuli #61 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 81 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageCaiman #684 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! nio now has 22 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #473 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Mulch #145 vs. Overcast #750

Amidst the tangled thickets and enveloping fog, Mulch #145 navigates the shadowy forest with caution, their senses sharp for any hint of danger lurking in the darkness. Trailing through the woods nearby, Overcast #750 moves stealthily, their eyes darting to and fro as they remain vigilant against potential attack.

[Turn 1]
Mulch #145 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 23.
Overcast #750 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 5, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 7. Their action has an advantage!
As Mulch #145 channels their spell, they intercept Overcast #750's charge, emerging victorious by overpowering Overcast #750.

Mulch #145 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Mulch #145 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 20.
Overcast #750 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 17.
With quick thinking, Mulch #145 reacts to Overcast #750's magical attack, weaving a protective ward that renders the spell harmless!

[Turn 3]
Mulch #145 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 16.
Overcast #750 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 20.
In a fierce exchange, Overcast #750 emerges victorious over Mulch #145, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Overcast #750 wins the round!

Winner: Mulch #145.

Mulch #145 won 2 rounds, and Overcast #750 won 1.

ImageImageMulch #145 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 35 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageOvercast #750 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 19 Arena Tokens.
Overcast #750 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #474 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Heartwood #771 vs. Lichen #21

Amidst the tangled thickets and enveloping fog, Heartwood #771 navigates the shadowy forest with caution, their senses sharp for any hint of danger lurking in the darkness. Trailing through the woods nearby, Lichen #21 moves stealthily, their eyes darting to and fro as they remain vigilant against potential attack.

[Turn 1]
Heartwood #771 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 21.
Lichen #21 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Heartwood #771 prevails over Lichen #21, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Heartwood #771 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Heartwood #771 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 21.
Lichen #21 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 24.
As the magical energies converge, Heartwood #771 tries to defend against Lichen #21's spell, but is quickly overpowered and defeated!

Lichen #21 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Heartwood #771 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 21.
Lichen #21 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 22.
With determination, Heartwood #771 faces Lichen #21's spell, but is unable to withstand its force, succumbing to defeat!

Winner: Lichen #21.

Heartwood #771 won 1 rounds, and Lichen #21 won 2.

ImageImageHeartwood #771 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! PaperPJ_png now has 22 Arena Tokens.
Heartwood #771 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageLichen #21 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 22 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #475 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Perinneal #149 vs. Sornin #398

Amidst the tangled thickets and enveloping fog, Perinneal #149 navigates the shadowy forest with caution, their senses sharp for any hint of danger lurking in the darkness. Trailing through the woods nearby, Sornin #398 moves stealthily, their eyes darting to and fro as they remain vigilant against potential attack.

[Turn 1]
Perinneal #149 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 9.
Sornin #398 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
As Perinneal #149 attempts to withstand Sornin #398's charm, they are overcome, leading to Perinneal #149's defeat.

Sornin #398 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Perinneal #149 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 9, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
Sornin #398 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 14.
As Perinneal #149 charges, they break through Sornin #398's magical defenses, defeating Sornin #398 with a decisive strike.

Perinneal #149 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Perinneal #149 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 17.
Sornin #398 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 13.
In a tense exchange, Perinneal #149 prevails over Sornin #398, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Perinneal #149.

Perinneal #149 won 2 rounds, and Sornin #398 won 1.

ImageImagePerinneal #149 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 90 Arena Tokens.
Perinneal #149 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageSornin #398 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! jpano96 now has 12 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #476 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Razz #253 vs. Beryl #767

With the dense fog obscuring their surroundings, Razz #253 advances cautiously into the murky depths of the forest, their every move calculated to avoid detection. Beryl #767 follows suit, their footsteps silent as they remain alert for any signs of danger lurking nearby.

[Turn 1]
Razz #253 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 17.
Beryl #767 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
In a tense exchange, Razz #253 prevails over Beryl #767, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Razz #253 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Razz #253 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Beryl #767 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Razz #253 prevails over Beryl #767, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Razz #253 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 22.
Beryl #767 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 20.

Winner: Razz #253.

Razz #253 won 3 rounds, and Beryl #767 won 0.

ImageImageRazz #253 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 48 Arena Tokens.
Razz #253 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageBeryl #767 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Ryn11 now has 17 Arena Tokens.
Beryl #767 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #477 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sherbert #394 vs. Demi #593

In the oppressive silence of the fog-choked forest, Sherbert #394 moves stealthily through the underbrush, their every movement calculated to avoid detection. Demi #593 follows suit, their presence masked by the thick mist as they remain ever vigilant for any potential threats.

[Turn 1]
Sherbert #394 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 12.
Demi #593 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 14. They rolled a critical failure- Sherbert #394 is sure to win this round!
In a tense exchange, Sherbert #394 prevails over Demi #593, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Sherbert #394 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Sherbert #394 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 18. They rolled a critical success- Sherbert #394 is sure to win this round!
Demi #593 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Sherbert #394 prevails over Demi #593, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Sherbert #394 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 23.
Demi #593 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
As Sherbert #394 casts their spell, Demi #593 charges, but Sherbert #394 counters with magic, overpowering Demi #593 for victory.

Winner: Sherbert #394.

Sherbert #394 won 3 rounds, and Demi #593 won 0.

ImageImageSherbert #394 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 35 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageDemi #593 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 36 Arena Tokens.
Demi #593 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #478 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Califlos #197 vs. NPC PLAYER #787

Amidst the tangled vines and swirling fog, Califlos #197 cautiously navigates the darkened forest, their senses alert for any hint of danger lurking in the shadows. Trailing behind them, NPC PLAYER #787 moves with equal stealth, their eyes scanning the surroundings for any potential openings.

[Turn 1]
Califlos #197 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 15.
NPC PLAYER #787 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
As Califlos #197 advances aggressively, NPC PLAYER #787 remains calm, deflecting the strike and gaining momentum in the battle!

NPC PLAYER #787 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Califlos #197 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 9.
NPC PLAYER #787 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 5, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 8.
In a tense exchange, Califlos #197 prevails over NPC PLAYER #787, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Califlos #197 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Califlos #197 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 20.
NPC PLAYER #787 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 15.
With focused intent, Califlos #197 conjures a spell that breaks through NPC PLAYER #787's defenses, securing a decisive victory!

Winner: Califlos #197.

Califlos #197 won 2 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #787 won 1.

ImageImageCaliflos #197 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 84 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for Twilight Tangle ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #479 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Razz #253 vs. Lichen #21

As the dense fog blankets the dark forest, Razz #253 ventures cautiously into the shadows, senses alert for any sign of movement. Lichen #21 takes note and mirrors their action, calculating every step they take as they navigate the murky terrain.

[Turn 1]
Razz #253 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 23. They rolled a critical success- Razz #253 is sure to win this round!
Lichen #21 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Razz #253 prevails over Lichen #21, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Razz #253 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 22.
Lichen #21 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 24.
In a fierce exchange, Lichen #21 emerges victorious over Razz #253, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Razz #253 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 6, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
Lichen #21 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 24.
Mid-attack, Razz #253 is caught off guard by Lichen #21's spell, leading to Razz #253's defeat in the round.

Winner: Lichen #21.

Razz #253 won 1 rounds, and Lichen #21 won 2.

ImageImageRazz #253 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 50 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLichen #21 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 28 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #480 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lazuli #61 vs. Derelict #681

With the dense fog obscuring their surroundings, Lazuli #61 advances cautiously into the murky depths of the forest, their every move calculated to avoid detection. Derelict #681 follows suit, their footsteps silent as they remain alert for any signs of danger lurking nearby.

[Turn 1]
Lazuli #61 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 20. They rolled a critical success- Lazuli #61 is sure to win this round!
Derelict #681 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 12. They rolled a critical failure- Lazuli #61 is sure to win this round!
Mid-charge, Lazuli #61 breaks through Derelict #681's charm, securing victory with a determined strike.

[Turn 2]
Lazuli #61 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 23.
Derelict #681 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Derelict #681 emerges victorious over Lazuli #61, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Lazuli #61 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Derelict #681 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 19.
As Lazuli #61 unleashes their magic, Derelict #681 attempts a charm, but Lazuli #61 prevails, winning the round definitively!

Lazuli #61 won 2 rounds, and Derelict #681 won 1.

ImageImageLazuli #61 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 90 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageDerelict #681 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 45 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #481 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sherbert #394 vs. Karasu #737

Amidst the dense fog and tangled undergrowth, Sherbert #394 forges ahead into the ominous depths of the forest, their eyes peeled for any signs of danger lurking in the shadows. Karasu #737 trails behind, their movements calculated as they remain on high alert for any potential threats.

[Turn 1]
Sherbert #394 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 18.
Karasu #737 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 14.
In a tense exchange, Sherbert #394 prevails over Karasu #737, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Sherbert #394 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 10.
Karasu #737 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 14.
In a fierce exchange, Karasu #737 emerges victorious over Sherbert #394, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Sherbert #394 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Karasu #737 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 21.
Mid-incantation, Sherbert #394 overwhelms Karasu #737's charm, securing victory with a powerful spell!

Sherbert #394 won 2 rounds, and Karasu #737 won 1.

ImageImageSherbert #394 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 42 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageKarasu #737 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! owlbyr now has 22 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #482 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Mulch #145 vs. Califlos #197

With the dense fog obscuring their surroundings, Mulch #145 advances cautiously into the murky depths of the forest, their every move calculated to avoid detection. Califlos #197 follows suit, their footsteps silent as they remain alert for any signs of danger lurking nearby.

[Turn 1]
Mulch #145 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 15.
Califlos #197 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 12.
Mid-enchantment, Mulch #145 halts Califlos #197's attack, leaving Califlos #197 stunned and defeated in the round.

[Turn 2]
Mulch #145 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 20.
Califlos #197 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Mulch #145 and Califlos #197 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Califlos #197 wins the roll with a score of 18 to Mulch #145's 1.
In a fierce exchange, Califlos #197 emerges victorious over Mulch #145, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Mulch #145 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 17.
Califlos #197 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 17, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 23.
In a fierce exchange, Califlos #197 emerges victorious over Mulch #145, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Califlos #197.

Mulch #145 won 1 rounds, and Califlos #197 won 2.

ImageImageMulch #145 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 37 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageCaliflos #197 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 96 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #483 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Perinneal #149 vs. NPC PLAYER #600

As the dense fog obscures their surroundings, Perinneal #149 presses forward into the heart of the foreboding forest, their senses heightened by the dim light filtering through the canopy above. NPC PLAYER #600 shadows their every move, ever watchful for signs of danger lurking in the shadows.

[Turn 1]
Perinneal #149 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 23.
NPC PLAYER #600 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 8, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 15. Their action has an advantage!
Midway through their incantation, Perinneal #149 deflects NPC PLAYER #600's attack with magic, overpowering NPC PLAYER #600 for victory.

[Turn 2]
Perinneal #149 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #600 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 9, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 13.
In a tense exchange, Perinneal #149 prevails over NPC PLAYER #600, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Perinneal #149 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 19.
NPC PLAYER #600 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 21.
In a fierce exchange, NPC PLAYER #600 emerges victorious over Perinneal #149, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

NPC PLAYER #600 wins the round!

Winner: Perinneal #149.

Perinneal #149 won 2 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #600 won 1.

ImageImagePerinneal #149 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 96 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for Twilight Tangle ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #484 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lichen #21 vs. Sherbert #394

As the fog thickens and envelops the forest in an eerie haze, Lichen #21 presses onward into the unknown, their senses attuned to the slightest sound or movement. Sherbert #394 follows closely and carefully behind, their movements swift and silent as they keep pace with their opponent, ever watchful for any potential threats.

[Turn 1]
Lichen #21 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 14.
Sherbert #394 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Sherbert #394 emerges victorious over Lichen #21, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Lichen #21 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Sherbert #394 is sure to win this round!
Sherbert #394 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 20.
As Lichen #21 strikes, they are met with Sherbert #394's magic, leading to Lichen #21's defeat in the round.

[Turn 3]
Lichen #21 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 10. They rolled a critical failure- Sherbert #394 is sure to win this round!
Sherbert #394 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Sherbert #394 emerges victorious over Lichen #21, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Lichen #21 won 0 rounds, and Sherbert #394 won 3.

ImageImageLichen #21 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 31 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageSherbert #394 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 51 Arena Tokens.
Sherbert #394 has earned the merit Winner II from the Guild for winning 5 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DBUUtnR.png[/img]

Skirmish Results #485 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lazuli #61 vs. Perinneal #149

With the dense fog obscuring their surroundings, Lazuli #61 advances cautiously into the murky depths of the forest, their every move calculated to avoid detection. Perinneal #149 follows suit, their footsteps silent as they remain alert for any signs of danger lurking nearby.

[Turn 1]
Lazuli #61 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Perinneal #149 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 17.
With focused intent, Lazuli #61 breaks through Perinneal #149's charm, securing victory with a spell of sheer brilliance!

[Turn 2]
Lazuli #61 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 18.
Perinneal #149 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 12. Their action has an advantage!
Lazuli #61's skillful and precise strikes penetrate Perinneal #149's defense, knocking them to the ground and rendering them unable to act!

[Turn 3]
Lazuli #61 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Perinneal #149 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 12.
In a tense exchange, Lazuli #61 prevails over Perinneal #149, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Lazuli #61 won 3 rounds, and Perinneal #149 won 0.

ImageImageLazuli #61 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 105 Arena Tokens.
ImageImagePerinneal #149 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 99 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #486 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Califlos #197 vs. NPC PLAYER #821

With the thick mist swirling around them, Califlos #197 ventures deeper into the labyrinthine depths of the forest, each step taken with caution to avoid any hidden traps or pitfalls. NPC PLAYER #821 follows suit, their movements silent as they keep pace with their companion, alert to the slightest sound or movement.

[Turn 1]
Califlos #197 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 10.
NPC PLAYER #821 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, NPC PLAYER #821 emerges victorious over Califlos #197, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

NPC PLAYER #821 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Califlos #197 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 15.
NPC PLAYER #821 attempts to use a shadowy spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 15.
Califlos #197 and NPC PLAYER #821 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Califlos #197 wins the roll with a score of 20 to NPC PLAYER #821's 16.
In a tense exchange, Califlos #197 prevails over NPC PLAYER #821, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Califlos #197 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 17.
NPC PLAYER #821 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
As Califlos #197 advances aggressively, NPC PLAYER #821 remains calm, deflecting the strike and gaining momentum in the battle!

NPC PLAYER #821 wins the round!

Winner: NPC PLAYER #821.

Califlos #197 won 1 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #821 won 2.

ImageImageCaliflos #197 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 108 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #4 for Twilight Tangle ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #487 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sherbert #394 vs. Lazuli #61

Amidst the thickets and shrouded by the mist, Sherbert #394 treads carefully through the darkened forest, each rustle of leaves setting their nerves on edge. Lazuli #61 moves stealthily behind them, keenly aware of the potential for ambush.

[Turn 1]
Sherbert #394 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 18.
Lazuli #61 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 23. They rolled a critical success- Lazuli #61 is sure to win this round!
In a dramatic moment, Sherbert #394's spell is launched at Lazuli #61, but their defense holds strong, securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Sherbert #394 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 8. They rolled a critical failure- Lazuli #61 is sure to win this round!
Lazuli #61 attempts to use a disarming charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 17.
In a fierce exchange, Lazuli #61 emerges victorious over Sherbert #394, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Sherbert #394 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 11. Their action has an advantage!
Lazuli #61 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 19.
As Sherbert #394 weaves a charm around Lazuli #61, they stand steadfast, and resist the attack with ease!

Sherbert #394 won 0 rounds, and Lazuli #61 won 3.

ImageImageSherbert #394 was awarded 4 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 55 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLazuli #61 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 120 Arena Tokens.

Champion wrote:
Lazuli #61 has won this tourney!

Lazuli has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Processing Results~]

Postby AbiNormality » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 pm

ImagePreviewing an Arena Item Image

Item I am Previewing: irradiated eye, and hip scar, as well as a Gold laurel and trophy
What Adventurers: ID like to see all items on Lazuli with trophy behind flowers please.
Image Lazuli

ImageImage

AbiNormality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 pm

AbiNormality wrote:

Item I am Previewing: irradiated eye, and hip scar, as well as a Gold laurel and trophy
What Adventurers: ID like to see all items on Lazuli with trophy behind flowers please.
Image Lazuli

Trophy layers in the same placement as the bow, unfortunately.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbiNormality » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:13 am

_Q_ wrote:Image

Trophy layers in the same placement as the bow, unfortunately.

That's a bit of a bummer but i shall live ^_^ could i trouble you for the following?

Item I am Previewing: Faded eye and hip scar.
What Adventurers: On Lazuli again please. :3
Image Lazuli

ImageImage

AbiNormality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me