🦘Meesks🌿 - Staff Applications

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🦘Meesks🌿 - Staff Applications

Postby InstantRamen56 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:37 pm

+Artist, Please!+
Username + ID: InstantRamen56 + 1080399
Unedited Meesks:
Image Scoop!
Image Tanga!
Edited Meesks:
Image BeetleLiquid!
Image Hermes!
Tell me a little something about them!:
Scoop is a fun-loving Meesk who loves being around other Meesks, their best friend is Tanga and they often spend their days at the park with them having picnics! Their favorite food is whipped cream and cherries!
Tanga is a social butterfly, but also a hard worker, they run a non-profit adoption center. Because of this, they always have their phone on-hand so they'll be one of the first to know if there are any new arrivals. Any time someone new arrives, they drop everyhting and head to the center so they can personally welcome each arrival and help them get settled in until they find their new homes!

BeetleLiquid BeetleLiquid BeetleLiquid! Be careful around this mischievous Meesk! He's known to prank unsuspecting Meesk, and he always has a trick or two up his sleeve! But between you and me, he's actually a big softie who puts on the prankster front to seem more intimidating.
Hermes, the messenger Meesk. He's also a huge prankster, he's always up to something and if you can't find him it could mean two things, one, he's with his best friend BeetleLiquid, or two, he's up to no good! Either way you better watch out! Besides all of the pranking, Hermes is also a messenger and a bit of a partier. When he's not spreading gossip and playing pranks, he's passing out invites to his awesome parties.
Other: I love this UMA so much! I can't wait to see it grow!
𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛧⛤𓆩🖤𓆪⛤⛧ִ ࣪𖤐 𐕣
I would know him by touch alone
I would know him in death,
at the end of the world.
ִ 𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛤⛧𓆩🖤𓆪⛧⛤࣪𖤐 𐕣

𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛤⛧𓆩🖤𓆪⛧⛤࣪𖤐 𐕣

When Death takes me by the hand, I will hold you in the other, and promise to find you in every life

𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛧⛤𓆩🖤𓆪⛤⛧ִ ࣪𖤐 𐕣

InstantRamen56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InstantRamen56 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:46 pm

+Moderator, Please!+
Discord User: Pretty_Little_Lycan
Do you have any experience being a Moderator?: No
If yes, explain. If not, skip:
Someone asks a question in the questions channel. What do you do? : Answer to the best of my ability, if I'm unable to give a definitive answer, then I'll speak with my fellow mods and the owner to make sure my decision is the correct one.
People are talking in the wrong channel. What do you do? : Politely redirect them to the proper channel
Two members are arguing. What do you do? : Ask the members to cease the argument in the server, if they're arguing about the rules then I will help clear up any confusion and if they are arguing about any accusations then I will ask them to reach out to a moderator directly as speaking about such an issue in public will only escalate the situation further.
A member is harassing another for their Meesk. What do you do? : Tell them that this is not allowed, and explain that this is against our rules and make note of their behavior. If this happens repeatedly then I will inform my fellow staff members to make a group decision on what should be done.
Are you comfortable being in charge when no one else is online? : Yes.
Do you agree to follow all server rules, respect others, and use your powers for good? : Yes.

Would have sent this with the artist app but Hermes just told me he wanted to try for mod
𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛧⛤𓆩🖤𓆪⛤⛧ִ ࣪𖤐 𐕣
I would know him by touch alone
I would know him in death,
at the end of the world.
ִ 𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛤⛧𓆩🖤𓆪⛧⛤࣪𖤐 𐕣

𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛤⛧𓆩🖤𓆪⛧⛤࣪𖤐 𐕣

When Death takes me by the hand, I will hold you in the other, and promise to find you in every life

𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛧⛤𓆩🖤𓆪⛤⛧ִ ࣪𖤐 𐕣

InstantRamen56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:10 pm

Vactoreum wrote:+Archivist, Please!+
Username + ID: Vactoreum 1069963
Do you have any experience with google sheets? : Yes, too much tbh ☠️
If yes, skip. If no, are you willing to learn? :
Do you understand that you have to keep up with trades, customs, batches, and owners? : Yup! (Archiving is love, archiving is life)
Do you agree to not mess the archive up, change owners, or goof around with it? : Yes!

Added, ur literally my savior

awadeen | They/Them | Bug Lover
ADHD | DID | Social Anxiety | PTSD
Commissions - OPEN
Art Trades - OPEN

DM me for anything! I don't bite :)
Currently Fixated on : Meesks

I am very forgetful so please send me
reminders to complete something I promised.
awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:11 pm

InstantRamen56 wrote:+Artist, Please!+
Unedited Meesks:
Image Scoop!
Image Tanga!
Edited Meesks:
Image BeetleLiquid!
Image Hermes!
Scoop is a fun-loving Meesk who loves being around other Meesks, their best friend is Tanga and they often spend their days at the park with them having picnics! Their favorite food is whipped cream and cherries!
Tanga is a social butterfly, but also a hard worker, they run a non-profit adoption center. Because of this, they always have their phone on-hand so they'll be one of the first to know if there are any new arrivals. Any time someone new arrives, they drop everyhting and head to the center so they can personally welcome each arrival and help them get settled in until they find their new homes!

BeetleLiquid BeetleLiquid BeetleLiquid! Be careful around this mischievous Meesk! He's known to prank unsuspecting Meesk, and he always has a trick or two up his sleeve! But between you and me, he's actually a big softie who puts on the prankster front to seem more intimidating.
Hermes, the messenger Meesk. He's also a huge prankster, he's always up to something and if you can't find him it could mean two things, one, he's with his best friend BeetleLiquid, or two, he's up to no good! Either way you better watch out! Besides all of the pranking, Hermes is also a messenger and a bit of a partier. When he's not spreading gossip and playing pranks, he's passing out invites to his awesome parties.
Other: I love this UMA so much! I can't wait to see it grow!

ACCEPTED!!? Holy HECK!! I love those guys so much oh my lorddd

Commissions - OPEN
Art Trades - OPEN

awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:13 pm

InstantRamen56 wrote:+Moderator, Please!+
Discord User: Pretty_Little_Lycan
Do you have any experience being a Moderator?: No
If yes, explain. If not, skip:
Someone asks a question in the questions channel. What do you do? : Answer to the best of my ability, if I'm unable to give a definitive answer, then I'll speak with my fellow mods and the owner to make sure my decision is the correct one.
People are talking in the wrong channel. What do you do? : Politely redirect them to the proper channel
Two members are arguing. What do you do? : Ask the members to cease the argument in the server, if they're arguing about the rules then I will help clear up any confusion and if they are arguing about any accusations then I will ask them to reach out to a moderator directly as speaking about such an issue in public will only escalate the situation further.
A member is harassing another for their Meesk. What do you do? : Tell them that this is not allowed, and explain that this is against our rules and make note of their behavior. If this happens repeatedly then I will inform my fellow staff members to make a group decision on what should be done.
Are you comfortable being in charge when no one else is online? : Yes.
Do you agree to follow all server rules, respect others, and use your powers for good? : Yes.

Would have sent this with the artist app but Hermes just told me he wanted to try for mod

Aweee!! I'm so excited to have you as a mod too, especially cause it's your first time being one!! I know you'll do great :)

Commissions - OPEN
Art Trades - OPEN

awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:16 pm

+Archivist, Please!+
Username + ID: catra, 506046
Do you have any experience with google sheets? : yes, i use it all the time :}
If yes, skip. If no, are you willing to learn? : N/A
Do you understand that you have to keep up with trades, customs, batches, and owners? : yes!
Do you agree to not mess the archive up, change owners, or goof around with it? : yes of course!

unsure if you still need more archivists but if so i would love to help out!! organizing things and keepin it in order brings me joy :')
if you're all set then that's fine :0 ! super excited for these little guys
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelicinsomnia » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:58 pm

+Artist, Please!+
Username + ID: Angelicinsomnia + 1098477
Unedited Meesks: Image Image
Edited Meesks: Image Image
Tell me a little something about them! : For the unedited ones i tried to go for a sweets themed one, and a lunar themed one, though was abit dry on ideas sadly :cry: though for the other two edited ones i tried to go for a s3rl themed one, also kinda heavily based off an old oc of mine lmao, and also a monster/fire themed one, once more was dry on ideas..
Other: not a new artist to creatures and anthros, though new to being a species artist
Angelicinsomnia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaddyxMystery » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:07 pm

+Artist, Please!+
Username + ID: MaddyxMystery + 1093866
Unedited Meesks:
ImageImage

Edited Meesks:
ImageImage

the standards in order are based off of the feeling of being on call with online friends late at night, arcade carpets, and autumn! Mainly cause I wanted to do stuff with some cozy vibes to me
The edited meesks on the other hand are of my sona, Atticus and my favorite digimon, Gabumon respectively! Atticus being far more simple in edits while Gabumon was easily more complex, as only the tail of the original lineart remained after editing it

Other: I have in the past done an art application for Scaribon Raptors! So, as further examples of my pixel art, I’ll include them here as well!
ImageImage
MaddyxMystery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoof. » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:21 pm

+Artist, Please!+
Username + ID: hoof. 562760
Unedited Meesks:
ImageImage
these were done by me!! ^
ImageImage
these were done by my lil bro (in our system) sammy!! ^
Edited Meesks:
ImageImageImage
Tell me a little something about them! :
for the black and white guy, i wanted to use a color scheme that i usually dont use!
for the lava lamp guy, i just wanted to see if i could make an orange lava lamp lol. i also added a little alien guy because lava lamps and aliens just go together so well!
sammy was just messing around with some colors that he didnt normally use for his first standard, then he wanted to try using a monochrome color palette for his second standard! he also noticed that the colors are similar to floatzels, so he added a fish for them to hold lol
for my cyclizar meesk, hes my favorite pokemon that im absolutely obsessed with and i wanted to see if i could use the meesk lines to make him!
for the blue guy, i really wanted to make a tree-headed design and got the idea to incorporate webcore into the design because i struggled with outlining the tree lol. i call it "digital holiday"!
and the red guy was inspired by 2000s deviantart furry art styles mixed with a bit of modern furry culture with the hybridization between a wolf and a dragon!
Other: we had so much fun making these!!
UMAs wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

Woods / Hoof

Introject-heavy OSDDID system

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hoof.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:24 am

catra wrote:+Archivist, Please!+
Username + ID: catra, 506046
Do you have any experience with google sheets? : yes, i use it all the time :}
If yes, skip. If no, are you willing to learn? : N/A
Do you understand that you have to keep up with trades, customs, batches, and owners? : yes!
Do you agree to not mess the archive up, change owners, or goof around with it? : yes of course!

unsure if you still need more archivists but if so i would love to help out!! organizing things and keepin it in order brings me joy :')
if you're all set then that's fine :0 ! super excited for these little guys

Accepted! I’ll add you to the staff chat and you can DM me your email to add you!

Commissions - OPEN
Art Trades - OPEN

awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me