Sveldala Trails - An Exploration Game!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Sveldala Trails - An Exploration Game!

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:17 pm

Main Page || V1 || Archive || Inventory || Item Shop || Games || Breedings || Customs || Artist Competition || Discord

Welcome To The Reserve!
This is where you and your sveldalas can explore the wilderness together!
While the sanctuary grounds are pretty well traversed, the wilds around it have many spots that are only known to those who have gained the trust of the herds that inhabit it. The best way to get in without incident? Bring a Sveldala!
Our researchers are hoping to learn more about some of the more elusive wild equines around the area, and thus have decided to open an official area - now called the Sveldala Trails - to trainers, breeders, and simple companions alike. This includes a very large expanse of territory with winding overgrown trails and footpaths created by the wild herds. The herds are mostly peaceful, however, it would not be very safe to try and venture in alone. We only require that each person brings along a well behaved and well trusted sveldala of their own to keep them safe, in case any of the herds are too threatened by humans alone. Being such social creatures, it's entirely possible that your sveldala could bring home a friend or two as well - how exciting!
Beyond the herds, there have also been some issues with litter piling up in areas that veer closer to human living quarters and old camping grounds. While we do our very best to keep the preserve clean and free of the disorder unkind humans bring, we can't do it all alone. And hey, maybe you'll find something useful? One mans trash is another mans treasure, after all!

Rules
. You may post once per opening. Openings will be announced by a staff member bi-weekly. Some weeks however the trails may be closed due to maintenance (if an event is running or our artists fall behind on getting wild finds created), so please do not pester or bug if you do not see an opening announcement on time.
. You must own a sveldala to enter the trails. If you're still waiting to get your first, you are welcome to 'mark' this page and come back when you're able. Please add a LINK to your chosen Sveldala's adoption page in the form.
. If your sveldala is a retired champion from our weekly games, they will receive an experience bonus and be more likely to bring home rarer wild sveldalas!
. Users found posting more than once per opening, posting when the trails are closed, or generally attempting to cheat in any way will be banned from the grounds and unable to participate.
. If you find a wild sveldala in your travels it will not be posted immediately. Artists will need time to claim, create, and post after each opening closes. Keep a close eye on our main page for your svel too - if a wild find goes unclaimed after two weeks, they will be rehommed to someone else, and you will not be able to reclaim them!
. Wild finds will have any number of randomly generated markings and colors. Sometimes even rare ones can be found! We understand if you end up not liking the look of your svel however, so you will have two weeks from when they are posted to ask the artist to rehome them if desired. You cannot get a different one if you do this, however.
. You might also happen upon breeding items or HMs (which can be used to order customs) while playing here. These will be automatically added to your inventory shortly after each round closes.
. Not everyone will find something every week - please do not whine or complain about this. Everything is entirely randomized. Luck can't always be on your side!
. When round closings are posted, usernames will be organized into three categories. 'Wild Finds' will list users who have found sveldalas, and will tell you what your svel's phenotype is. 'Finders Keepers' will list users who have found items or HMs, and will list which exact items or number of HMs will be added to your inventory. 'Empty Handed' will list users who either did not find anything, or users who broke a rule of some sort (which rule you broke will be noted next to your username so you can learn for next time!)
. If you have any questions/concerns please bring it up via PM or feel free to ask in our Discord. We're all happy to help!

Form
-Only post when we are open!-
Code: Select all
[list][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Last Explore Date:[/b]
[b]Sveldala Link:[/b]
[b]Sveldala Bonuses:[/b] (Delete If Not Applicable)[/list]

Last edited by ShadyBro on Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sveldala Trails - An Exploration Game!

Postby 24Beaver01 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:57 pm

MARK
Hi, you can call me Beaver. Stuff about me: Female, in school, Ohio, I am shy and a very awkward person lol. I am a proud member and artist for Storkatten(Storkies), Rocky Mountain Mini Drafts(RMMD), SWE, and Range Trotters! Check out storkies for a chance to get some magic cats!

Image Image Image

My babies- Image
24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:51 pm

mark
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:46 am

The trails are now open!
The trails will close to reset for the next outing on April 8th.
If open, the next outing will be announced on April 9th.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyrant001 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:49 am

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚋𝚊𝚕
💚
💜 💛 ❤️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:51 am

Forever isn't long enough, I need you forever and a day,
in every lifetime and every universe, through every smile and tear,
by my side, not forever, but for eternity. - ➸

VET
Echo Revna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:08 am

Username: ►Athena◄
    Last Explore Date: n/a
    Sveldala Link: Zand
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:02 am

Username: ShadyBro
    Last Explore Date: N/A
    Sveldala Link: Kings
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:52 am

Username: strangetales
      Last Explore Date: -
      Sveldala Link: astrid
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandapop » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:55 am

Username: Pandapop
    Last Explore Date: n/a
    Sveldala Link: Boba
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me