Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

Postby hjarta » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:43 am

Rules / Info wrote:1. Cozie rules apply, unless tweaked for the event.
2. Winter's Week will run for 10 days, from January 11th @ CS rollover to January 21th @ CS rollover
3. You will be given one extra week for exchanging and converting currency to candy, aka January 28th @ CS rollover. Snowflakes will NOT convert to Cozie Candy unless you want it to.
4. You may edit all forms before rollover. If found editing past rollover, your form will be void.
- Additionally, you may not reserve a post just to paste-in forms later. This makes rolling results harder on staff. Post it all at once or you will be skipped.
5. You may use your "mark" as an event archive!
6. If you do not own a Cozie, Tryss the event NPC can be used in-place of a Cozie, should the booth require a Cozie to participate. This is called "renting".
---
7. If you see a stop sign, you may NOT post. Once all reserves are made, you will see a green light indicating that you CAN post. Even if booths have not posted their results, you may post for the next day. If you need to edit your post after results are posted, please do so before rollover to the next day!
Here is a visual of the new system if it better helps you understand :]
---
8. NEW! instead of requiring all forms to have your username and ID, we will be giving you ONE form to have at the TOP of your post for every booth post you make. we suggest putting all booth posts into one post so you can have your username/ID form at the top and you won't have to write it over and over!

Tryss wrote:Hello everyone, it is so nice to see you gathering for Winter's Week. During this week, we host many fun traditions from all over the world! It's typical that Old Man Winter freezes over the town for a few months, so things are very chilly and slippery. However, there is something beautiful about the moonlight shining down on us and causing the snow to sparkle so gently.....Ah, sorry, I got carried away there. Here, have a snowflake. I think you will need it for the upcoming days."

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Username + ID Form wrote:This form is to go at the top of your post. We recommend posting all of your forms into one post to make things easier, and you won't have to write your username and ID more than once!

Code: Select all
[b][u][color=#0000BF]Username:[/color][/u][/b]
[b][u][color=#000080]CS ID:[/color][/u][/b]

Here you can exchange your Snowflakes for Cozie Candy!
1 Snowflake = 20 Cozie Candy[/strike]

[b][u]Exchanging my Snowflakes![/u][/b]
[b]Amount of SFs I'm exchanging:[/b]
[b]SF + Cozie Candy Amount Before:[/b]
[b]SF + Cozie Candy Amount After:[/b]

tryss @ pep - currency @ pep - banner @ fabled - divider @ fabled - snow @ fledgiie
Last edited by hjarta on Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:13 am, edited 19 times in total.
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter's Week ✸ Event Shop

Postby hjarta » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:44 am

Ri'si wrote:"Welcome, welcome! Feel free to browse. Should you find something you fancy, let Hunny know and she'll get you set up. Have a lovely time!"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winter Chill
ImageImage
3 Snowflakes
Holly Decor
ImageImage
5 Snowflakes
Chocolatey Frappe
ImageImage
3 Snowflakes
Fluffy Socks
ImageImage
5 Snowflakes
Snowpile
ImageImage
8 Snowflakes
Snowpile (Starbits)
ImageImage
5 Snowflakes
Present & Giftwrap
ImageImage
5 Snowflakes
Snow-covered Tree
ImageImage
8 Snowflakes
Fir Sprig
ImageImage
3 Snowflakes
Bauble
ImageImage
3 Snowflakes
Pinecone
ImageImage
3 Snowflakes
Mulled Drink
ImageImage
5 Snowflakes

Hunny wrote:"Heyyy, you ready to check out? Start with the heaviest item so the rest is eaaaasy peaaasy!"

[color=#8000BF][b][u]Lemme buy...[/u][/b][/color]
[b]Items I'm purchasing:[/b]
[b]SF amount before & after:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Codeword: WWShop[/b]
Last edited by hjarta on Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:22 am, edited 10 times in total.
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daily Prompts

Postby hjarta » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:45 am

Tundra wrote:
"Want some EZ $$$? Take a seat and
lemme teach y'a thing or two!" The
feline pulls a whiteboard out on
wheels and taps it with a yardstick.
"Each day, you'll be given the task of
completing a prompt. Should you
answer appropriately, you'll win
Snowflakes! That somehow don't
melt! I wouldn't question it if I
were you, but I think the deities
have something to do with it."
Rules wrote:Booth is closed as of January 19th 00:00 GMT
Answers may be in the perspective of yourself or your Cozie(s).
If it is of a Cozie, insert them into the prompt!
Word limit is 500.
Do not pretty-up or change your form.
There will be a total of 3 winners per day.
Prizes may be Cozies, currency, or items.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Prompt wrote:(18th) What do you dislike about the winter? Feel free to exceed character limit!

xxxxxxxxxImage
[b][u]Dear Tundra[/u][/b],
[b]Prompt:[/b]
[size=85]Codeword: WWDPrmpt[/size]
Last edited by hjarta on Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:38 am, edited 10 times in total.
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snow Crafts

Postby BPlusSupernova » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:53 am

ImageImage

Puffin wrote:Hello dears, you may call me Puffin! Apologies, I’m in a bit of a tizzy at the moment. Every year I spend time making snowflakes to release during the winter holidays, they add a special kind of magic and life to the festival if I do say myself. However, it seems some wind has gone and swept away all my hard work. Now what am I supposed to do for the festival? It would be rude to show up empty-pawed…

Actually, may I ask for a favor? Would you be willing to search the area a bit for them? They’re truly hard to miss once you spot them and you can even keep anything else you find out there! I’m sure that I wasn’t the only one to lose a thing or two. It would be a huge help! Powder and Flurry can help you navigate back when you’re done searching.

Searching

Information
@BPlusSupernova in the Cozie Discord if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

❆ Searching is free.
❆ You may only Search once a day. [Days reset at CS rollover]
❆ Do Not pretty up or remove anything from the form, you will be skipped.
❆ Results are decided by RNG.

Exclusion Requests
I will be trying out something for my booth that may be implemented further in the future
depending on how it goes.

On your Search form, you may notice a new “Avoid:” prompt. Here, you will be able to pick one descriptive word from a provided list to be avoided when picking your prize cozie (If rolled, remember all prizes are determined by RNG). All cozies for this booth are premade, so to decrease the chance of users rolling a cozie they won't enjoy, I thought of this system. Hopefully, this will increase the chances of users liking their RNG cozies. Of course, the staff have no obligation to grant the request but I will try my best.

Information

❆ You may only pick one trait from the list provided below
❆ Anything written that is not on the list will be ignored
000 ❆ If you’d like to put down nothing, DO NOT remove the “Avoid:” space, simply fill it in with N/A
Traits Options
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Brown, White,
Black, Warm-tone, Cool-tone, Dark, Neon, Pastel

Crafting

Puffin(dramatic sobbing) wrote:Well since you're here, would you like to try your hand at making something? I still have a couple of jars and bells lying around. Who knows, maybe they'll bring more spirit than we expect. Just grab one and do as you please, I'll be collecting them early though! Wouldn't want to wait too long.

Information

DEADLINE IS: CLOSED

❆ Color in the provided base and submit it before the deadline.
❆ Please keep some of the original base. You may edit it as much as you'd like but I must still be able to recognize the original elements.
000If you are unsure if an edit is too much, feel free to ping me in the Cozie discord to ask!
❆ No copyright-based color-ins, they will be voided and ignored.
❆ You may animate your entry but no Prizes will be animated.
❆ I may void or ignore a post for any reason I see fit, I do not have to reveal or explain why.
❆ There is no set date for when prizes will be given out.
You MAY have someone else do your color-in as long as credit it given

The Shop
Buy my wares

Items can be bought individually, in sets, or in a collection!
Sets are x1 of each item in the set [x1 Hat, x1 Companion & x1 Sleepy]
The collection option is x1 of all items offered in Puffin's shop

Polar Bear Set
Bear Paw Hat: Polar__Bear Cub Companion: Polar__Sleepy Bear Cub: Polar
ImageImageImage
3 Snowflakes___3 Snowflakes___3 Snowflakes

Black Bear Set
Bear Paw Hat: Black__Bear Cub Companion: Black__Sleepy Bear Cub: Black
ImageImageImage

Brown Bear Set
Bear Paw Hat: Brown__Bear Cub Companion: Brown__Sleepy Bear Cub: Brown
ImageImageImage

Panda Bear Set
Bear Paw Hat: Panda__Bear Cub Companion: Panda__Sleepy Bear Cub: Panda
ImageImageImage

Cozy Bear Set
Bear Paw Hat: Cozy__Bear Cub Companion: Cozy__Sleepy Bear Cub: Cozy
ImageImageImage

Red Bear Set
Bear Paw Hat: Red__Bear Cub Companion: Red__Sleepy Bear Cub: Red
ImageImageImage

Special Selections

Full Set = 7 Snowflakes
EX: Polar Bear Set = 7 snowflakes

Collection = 30 Snowflakes

[color=#BFBFFF][b][u]I'm buying from Puffin![/u][/b][/color]
[b]Items I'm purchasing:[/b]
[b]SF amount before:[/b]
[b]SF amount after:[/b]
[b]Codeword: PuffinShop[/b]

Achievements:

Collect a full set of Bears!
Can be mixed and matched! Only redeemable once.
Own: a Bear Paw Hat [ANY], a Bear Cub Companion [ANY], and a Sleepy Bear Cub [ANY]
Reward: x3 Bear Paw Hat: Ursa, x3 Bear Cub Companion: Ursa, and x3 Sleepy Bear Cub: Ursa
ImageImageImage
Redeem form
[b][color=#BFBFFF]I've found some bears![/color][/b]
[b][u]Proof[/u][/b]
[b]Bear Paw Hat [ANY]:[/b]
[b]Bear Cub Companion [ANY]:[/b]
[b]Sleepy Bear Cub [ANY]:[/b]
[b][u]Redeeming:[/u][/b] x3 Bear Paw Hat: Ursa, x3 Bear Cub Companion: Ursa, and x3 Sleepy Bear Cub: Ursa

Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:31 pm, edited 10 times in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Y Wassail Gaeaf! || The Winter Wassail!

Postby Fourd » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:31 am

❄️❄️Y Wassail Gaeaf!|The Winter Wassail!❄️❄️
“Good tidings to you! Newyddion da i chi!” comes the singsong voice from behind the decorated trees hung with ribbons, medallions, coins, garlands and toast. “Here to Wassail with me, my good friends? I hope you have brought with you plenty of cheer and plenty of food and drinks to will in the New Year and bring us through the cold of winter into spring!” Out from behind a tree emerges a jingling horse skulled figure with sparkling baubled eyes, cloaked in a white and blue shawl and seemingly slowly accruing decorations in a crown around her head. “After all, we must will the good spirits to make sure we have plenty of delicious food for the next harvests! Otherwise, there wouldn’t be enough for our feasts and that would be a travesty!”

The jingling figure dances around you in a circle, tilting her head left and right to get a good look at you. “You seem concerned my friend! Oh-! I realise I neglected to introduce myself!” The figure stops in front of you and dances a little jig excitedly on the spot, jingling with each little hop. “My name is Mari Lwyd, though you’re free to call me Mari, I come every year to help the good spirits bring luck to the new year! It’s nice to meet you, braf cwrdd â chi!” She returns to dancing around you and chatters her jaw. “Have fun here, and help us bring only the best spirits along,” She sings “Sing, dance, feast, drink- canu, dawnsio, gwledd, yfed- joy is what we need for this new year!”

🎵🎶Canu Cân!|Sing a Song!🎶🎵
“Oh my friend! You’ve come to sing songs with me? Pa mor wych!” Mari dances excitedly, jingling her bells and chattering her teeth. “Maybe you will attract more of my kind if you sing from the soul! I’m not the only Lwyd around!” She sings and hops from foot to foot while circling you. “Just remember fy ffrind, Lwyds are particular folks, make sure your song is uniquely yours, otherwise they might find someone else to sing with, o diar!”

Do you want to sing with Mari and see if you can find more of the Lwyds? Well that’s easy, just write a little song, follow the rules, fill in the form below and most importantly: Have fun!

RULES:
🎶 The song must be original! It doesn’t have to rhyme or be about anything specific, just have fun with it!
🎵 200 word maximum (however if you want to write more you can link it separately for people to read, it won’t count towards your entry though!)
🎶 Follow CS rules when writing your song, of course!
🎵 One entry per person!
🎶 You may edit your post up until closing day.
🎵 If you’re lucky, the songs you write will be used to inspire the outcome of your entry!
🎶 Additional art or accompanying media is permitted.
🎵 Please make sure you have filled in the username and ID form when you submit your entry!
🎶 ENTRIES CLOSE ON THE 21st OF JANUARY AT 00:00 CS TIME! (Rollover from the 20th to the 21st)

You must fill out this form:
[b][color=#287da1]🎵✨🎶✨Canu Cân!|Sing a Song!✨🎶✨🎵[/color][/b]
[b]Colour Palette or Moodboard:[/b]
[b]Anything to Avoid?:[/b]
[b]Song:[/b]

🥁📯Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!📯🥁
“Great merriment to you! Llawenydd i chi!” comes a singsong greeting from the skull maw of Mari as she prances around the heavily decorated trees. “Have you come to join me in my dancing? We must will the spirits to allow these trees to bare great bounties of only the best fruits, bendithia'r coed!” Mari jingles and shuffles and flutters in the breeze as she jigs around the trees, occasionally nibbling at the pieces of toast hanging from the branches as she passes. “Perhaps if you dance too the spirits will grant you some bounties too! Pob lwc!”

Do you want to dance with Mari? Maybe you’ll find something around the trees as you wassail, or maybe the spirits of winter and the new year will grant you something a little extra special!

RULES:
🥁 You may dance once a day!
📯 Dancing results will be posted after rollover each day.
🥁 Do not post for the next day until the dancing results placeholder has been posted!
📯 Your form must be properly filled out otherwise you may be skipped!
🥁 Dance outcomes are randomly generated.
📯 I will be using the avoid prompt like the other booths. You may avoid any colour key words or the following key words: Neon, Dark, Light, Pastel, Natural, Monochrome.
🥁 Please make sure you have filled in the username and ID form when you submit your entry!
📯 If you do not own a Cozie you may dance with any of the NPC Cozies!

You must fill out this form:
[b][color=#9d222b] 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁[/color][/b]
[b]Date:[/b] DD/MM/YY
[b]Avoid:[/b]
[b]Cozie(s) Dancing:[/b]

🍹🍻Rhoi Diod!|Give a Drink!🍻🍹
“Ah there you are, rwy'n gweld chi!” Chattering of teeth, rustling of fabric and jingling of bells is heard as Mari suddenly approaches you from the shadows and stands looming over you. “I’ve been wassailing so much, cymaint, all day, all night, I’m hungry and so so thirsty, mor sychedig…” Mari pauses and tilts her head, quickly pottering around you in a circle and looking you over at all angles. “You wouldn’t happen to have something to drink would you? Os gwelwch yn ddaaaaaa...” She bows her head and stares at you with her big, shiny, bauble eyes. “I’m going to die of thirst, surely you have something I may have to quench it, rhaid i chi, rhaid!” her voice is still singsong as always, but a little… hoarse. Maybe you should find her something before she finds something herself.

Serve up a drink to Mari! Colour in a drink glass with an imagined drink of your choice and serve it up to the very thirsty Mari Lwyd! Hopefully it'll be good enough to satisfy her and stop her raiding the rest of your pantry... Maybe she'll even like it enough to give you a blessing for the new year!

RULES:
🍹 Be sure to fill in the form fully otherwise your entry may be skipped!
🍻 You may make any edits to the lineart you wish!
🍹 One entry per person.
🍻 You may get someone to colour in the lineart for you, but you must credit them!
🍹 You may include additional media with your colour-in including (but not limited to) moodboards, writing or music.
🍻 Have fun and be as creative with your entries as possible!
🍹 There is no guarantee of a Cozie from this colour-in!
🍻 The "Avoid" prompt will not be used here as any Cozies obtained will be based off the entry provided!
🍹Please make sure you have filled in the username and ID form when you submit your entry!
🍻 ENTRIES CLOSE ON THE 21st OF JANUARY AT 00:00 CS TIME! (Rollover from the 20th to the 21st)
By Asternaut
[b][color=#3b8f5e]🍹✨🍻✨Rhoi Diod!|Give a Drink!✨🍻✨🍹[/color][/b]
[b]About My Entry:[/b]
[b]Colour-In Entry:[/b]

Last edited by Fourd on Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:11 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chilly Cozie Cabin

Postby fabled_ » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:40 am

" Hello and welcome to the Chilly Cozie Cabin! My name is Winter, and I reside in this cabin
    I'm very excited to be your host here atop this snowy hill, and guide you and your cozies through this event! we have several activities planned for you throughout this event-
    so please make sure to pay attention each day as you check in! "

Current Activity:
Gear up! This is warfare... Snow warfare ;) We will be hosting the first annual team fight event for Snowball Fighting!!

Important Info:

as with anything fun, there is some house-keeping to go over!!! Please note that if you do not correctly fill out your form- and if you break any rules you will be skipped!

❆ Please make sure you send a cozie! If you do not own one yet- you may use a mascot, or borrow a friends cozie!
    ❆ Please make sure to be respectful to everyone involved!
    ❆ Please pay attention to the "avoid" section rules (below)
    ❆ Please do not change the header of the form!!! I will be grabbing these manually and will be looking for the header to find my booth forms.

NEW! "avoid" section in form!
Testing out a new idea this time around (ty BP!) and I will be using an "avoid" section on my form!
I will have a list of preset words you can use in the form. These words will be descriptive words like "red", "monochrome", etc. I have premade all of my outcomes for this booth- so to try to increase the odds of you all liking the prizes you win- you may chose an "avoid" word to try to get a cozie that does not have that feature.
EX: "Avoid: Orange"
In this example, If the user wins a cozie, and the next one up is orange- I will skip it and move on to the next one.
You may only use ONE avoid word in your form!!!
I really wish I could let everyone list as many as they wanted but logistically that just wont work out.

Avoid words list:
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black, White,
Pastel, dark, monochrome, eyeburner

After event shop!!:

"I cannot believe we're done already! Aw maaann. I had so so much fun with you all! Thank you for joining me on this Winters Week! In the shop below, we have some familiar, as well as some new varieties of things you found! "

rainbow blankie
    cost: 3 snowflakes

pastel blankie
    cost: 3 snowflakes

Slate blankie
    cost: 2 snowflakes

galaxy blankie

beanie

earmuffs

snowflakes

[color=#8BCDFF][size=130]❆ ❄️ ❆ Cabin Shopping! ❆ ❄️ ❆[/size][/color]
Item & quantity:
snowflake total cost:
snowflakes before:
snowflakes after:

Items & Cozies to be found:

Cozies revealed:
Snowdog Lines!

Winter Cats Lines!

Winter Weasels Lines!

Items revealed:
Beanie!
This item can be recolored, however it has 3 preset patterns! (img with all three coming soon)

Snowflakes!
You may recolor these!

Winter Chill!
a cute way to show your cozie is cold!

Slate Blankie!
your weasel thinks you might be cold, and offers you it's favorite blankie

Galaxy blankie!
your weasel thinks you might be cold, and offers you it's favorite blankie

Earmuffs!
gotta keep those earsies warm! Can be recolored

previous results wrote:
Last edited by fabled_ on Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:39 am, edited 15 times in total.
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter's Week ✸ Past Results

Postby hjarta » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:50 am

Last edited by hjarta on Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

Postby Neku » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:00 pm

ImageCurrent Snowflake TotalImage

New Arrivals wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Daily Prompts wrote:
Day 6
Snow Crafts wrote:
Day 1
Sleepy Bear Cub [Polar]

Day 2
Bear Cub Companion [Cozy]

Day 3
Cozie Get

Day 4
Bear Paw Hat [Panda]

Day 5
Cozie Get

Day 6
Sleepy Bear Cub [Polar]

Day 7
Bear Paw Hat [Black]

Day 8
Bear Paw Hat [Black]

Day 9
Penguin Friend

Day 10
Cozie Get
Winter Wassail wrote:
Day 1
Gold Bells

Day 2
Bauble
4 Snowflakes

Day 3
Mulled Drink

Day 4
Mulled Drink

Day 5
Apple Cider
3 Snowflakes

Day 6
Apple Cider

Day 7
Gold Bells

Day 8
Bauble
4 Snowflakes

Day 9
Cozie Get

Day 10
Cozie Get
Chilly Cozie Cabin wrote:
Day 1
7 Snowflakes

Day 2
3 Snowflakes

Day 3
Winter Chill

Day 4
Slate Blankie

Day 5
Slate Blankie

Day 6
Cozie Get

Day 7
3 Snowflakes

Day 8
4 Snowflakes

Day 9
3 Snowflakes

Day 10
Galaxy Blankie
Last edited by Neku on Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter's Week ✸ BP's Inventory

Postby BPlusSupernova » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:00 pm

Inventory
Username: BPlusSupernova
CS ID: 1034205
Archive

Cozies helping during the Event

ImageImageImage
Nebby, Bell & Puffin

Snowflakes: 1 Image

Cozies

ImageImage

ImageImage[img]fabled%20weasel%20placeholder[/img]

Items

Snow Crafts
ImageImageImageImage
x1 Bear Cub Companion [Red], x1 Sleepy Bear Cub [Cozy], x1 Bear Cub Companion [Black], x1 Holly Decor
[ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

The Winter Wassail!
ImageImageImageImage
x1 Robin, x1 Silver Bells, x2 Wren, x2 Cannelig
[ x ] [ x ] [ x x ] [ x x ]

ImageImage
x1 Apple Branch, x1 Gold Coins
[ x ] [ x ]

Chilly Cozie Cabin
ImageImageImageImage
x1 Winter Chill, x1 Snowflakes, x1 Earmuffs, x1 Beanie
[ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

Shop
x2 Collection, x3 Bear Paw Hat: Ursa, x3 Bear Cub Companion: Ursa, x3 Sleepy Bear Cub: Ursa,
x2 rainbow blankie, x2 pastel blankie, x2 Slate blankie, x2 galaxy blankie, x2 snowflakes,
x2 Bauble, x2 Fir Sprig, x2 Chocolatey Frappe & x2 Mulled Drink
[ x ]

Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

Postby V_Khai » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:02 pm

Bank: 78Image

Snow Crafts
Fluffy Socks

Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!
Silver Coins

Chilly Cozie Cabin
Beanie (recolorable)

Snow Crafts
Bear Cub Companion [Red]

Image + 7 snowflakes

Chilly Cozie Cabin
Galaxy Blankie, not recolorable

Snow Crafts
2 snowflakes

Silver Bells

Chilly Cozie Cabin
Earmuffs (recolorable, all species compatible)

Snow Crafts
Chilly Cozie Cabin
7 snowflakes
Last edited by V_Khai on Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
V_Khai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me