[HAVEN] Lore Thread

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[HAVEN] Lore Thread

Postby Adamented » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:40 pm

WELCOME TO
┍───────────────────────────────────┑
HAVEN
┕───────────────────────────────────┙
Linework [x] // Backgrounds [x]
Main Thread || Rules || Map || Staff Applications || Lore || NPCs || Discord

PLEASE DO NOT POST
ON THIS THREAD

Introduction
▓▓▓▓▓In a post-apocalyptic world, the warrior cats have evolved to adapt to a new way of life. Twoleg conquering of most of the remaining wildlife has regressed, behind their lost legacies have been left ruins of a world all wish to forget. In the wake of chaos and fear, an order was forged.

▓▓▓▓▓Haven.

▓▓▓▓▓The order of Haven decreed that to survive the coming struggles and stand against the turmoil that the future would bring to ensure the future would not see another tragedy like the Forging of Haven, the warrior cats of the world would join forces into great imperial factions. These factions were risen in the image of the Great Ghost, a survivor of the tragedies and once the leader of the Nine Havens. Individuals within the Havens are often referred to by outsiders or others from other Havens by their Haven's number and their rank. The system is admittedly elitist favoring those of higher rank, an imperfect coalition in the ambitious and arrogant goal of grasping a flawless, perfect solution to the chaos and discord that befell the Clans before Haven arose.

▓▓▓▓▓The Great Ghost has since passed on, leaving in their wake their clear wishes that in her absence the leaders of the individual factions come together to form a council rather than appointing a new ruler of their empire, since no single being could be trusted with the power the Great Ghost once had without the threat of corruption, which they claim to have been unable to be tainted by. So stands Haven, an order of nine factions working together under nine leaders.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me