What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Postby Brubs » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:52 pm

I would love to experience some kind of ancient city or forest!
Brubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gunner4321 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:53 pm

Garden event!
Dirt, bug, flower, vegetable themed pets! We could have real bees and venus fly traps and such. :)

Twilight lol. That would be hilarious.

My third vote would be cow boy or western, like armidillos and cactus type beat. :>
Gunner4321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:54 pm

Could we do a farm based one?? I think it’d be cute to have everyone travel to the country and care for farm animals. There can be horse racing, pig races. Maybe collecting different kinds of chicken eggs/feathers. Pie making contests and large produce contests XD like large watermelons and such
adult | any pronouns idc
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kotak » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:23 pm

Spinda wrote:
Can we please do something where we go on an other adventure of an educational exotic animals trip for vacation?

There's a lot of animals out there that people don't even know they exist. like the aye-aye's or Ascidians aka sea pandas/squirts, Glaucus atlanticus, Ant eaters, jackals, peacock spider, Philippine Eagle, pangolin, elephant shrew, binturongs, any many more.

I would love an educational tour of endangered/rare species of animals to be able to adopt and I would love for educational facts about the animals we adopt, so more people can learn about them.

This could also help make a movement to help save these precious babies from extinction.

that sounds like a really cool idea too!!
ImageImage

𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔 hey, i'm kat 𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

⋆౨ৎ⟡˖ have a lovely day! ౨ৎ⟡˖
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

kotak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gummiphrog » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:37 pm

I think a silly theme could be smth like a "tiny/big world" where the play is shrunk at some point and then made way too giant at one point like a science experiment. think that would make sense with "bug worlds" n stuff other ppl were suggesting, there could be a lot of "normal" environments explored from that kinda idea i feel like..
or even if u go witht he science them, pets themed around weird hybrids or even a cat dog situation could be interesting LULUL

I was also thinking "wild west" but thought that'd be too boring on it's own but someone else mentioned pirates and wild west and that's an interesting idea too..

or there could be an "expedition theme" Unlike the hiking theme, this is exploring the world and there could be bunches of pets that represent different parts of the world and you travel and map out the world :P
which could fit in a lot of things, and it could be similar to how pokemon games make all the regions have all different kinds of environments to be able to fit all kinds of mon. There could be all kinds environments similar to that, like players traveling through the wild west or deserts and finding their ways to sheer cold mountain tops and finding all kinds of pets along the way.
it could be environment based or country based, finding exotic pets through all 7 continents (where their habitat would usually be.) (also omg I hope theres frogs :D theres doesnt have to be but will always be hoping.. could make a lot of sense in humid climates)
or even a whole safari them owo

and rolling off the previous idea, extinct animals (or even endangered) .. as I was typing about frogs I was thinking of the city that was obsessed with their native frogs, specifically the golden frog that eventually went extinct due to a fungus brought around the world by tourists. Theres so many amazing interesting animals that have gone extinct.. the jurrasic and ice age could be it's own summer theme tbh but including endangered animals could also be educational in someways.. though I understand extinction and endangerment is a heavy topic, i just meant those kinds of animals in general, not specifically "EXTINCTION DYING THEME" lul...

(EDIT: I JUST READ THE QUOTED POST ABOVE ME IM SORRY I DIDNT READ IT TILL AFTER I POSTED BUT REALIZED THEY BASICALLY HAD THE SAME IDEA AND HAD TO SAY I DIDNT INTENTIONALLY REPOST THEIR IDEA)
They/Them | Virtual pet collector | Filling the Pokedex |

/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡
~egg and hatchling clicks are much appreciated~
ImageImageImage
Gummiphrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaubär » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:41 pm

Gunner4321 wrote:Garden event!
Dirt, bug, flower, vegetable themed pets! We could have real bees and venus fly traps and such. :)

I would love this. Maybe 19th century themed, like Little House on the Prairie or a little later like Anne of Greengables. (styles only, not the actual story - I think there might be copyright problems otherwise)

Another theme I'd love would be Greek mythology. Oracle of Delphie, Ulysses and Penelope, Orpheus and Hades, the Olymp...

Celtic theme with druids, rituals, groves, some of the mythical creatures there like selkies (with or without Avalon, Arthur...)
Do these count as timetravel, though?

Witches and Wizards (of course Harry Potter springs to mind, which I think should not be possible, but the setting is nice)

Someone said..an urban setting. If it can only be current/modern time, maybe it could be an event about creating a rooftop garden...turning a grey, uninviting space into a refuge for everyone. Veggies, fruit, flowers, green plants, lights, spaces to hang out. The only conflict I can see there would be paperwork. :lol:
Blaubär

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feastin » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:29 pm

endangered and extinct animals and plants might be cool. Lots of endangered animals already fit in to a lot of the CS designs/line art
trade me for anything in my trade tab, open to suggestions!
Been gifted: 16 times
Gifted others: 20 times
I do not support hoards ^^ sorry <3
I am a collector, I want 1 of each so all dupes are traded
On day when I collect every pet in a year Ill do a give away for the months one by one
feastin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maizy » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:35 pm

1. Cyberpunk
2. Suburban (this would be very mundane, would include pets that have corporate jobs, drive minivans, take their kids to soccer practice)
3. Spa (includes soap, skincare, pets with face masks, pets with different fur styles?)
4. Aerial world where everything has wings and can fly (think BioShock Infinite, although I haven't played that yet)
5. Career fair (Every pet has a certain job and their goodies are based on that job)
6. Anime Expo (bc why not)
7. Underworld (think of the movie Coco)

Perhaps for the 20th anniversary, we could revisit old themes?
Maizy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolfiee » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:38 pm

Maybe a Greek city event?
LunarWolfiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaichok » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:43 pm

A "childhood nostalgia" theme where all the pets are pps and maybe the items could be connected to childhood hobbies, also maybe some nap time themed items and clothes. Yeah overall just childhood nostalgia!
kaya💕

zaichok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me