πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Discussion

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Discussion (contest!)

Postby Raspberrie » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:51 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : Tetractys 1026925

WIP
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toothlessandre » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:02 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : toothlessandre + 841574

My theory is that the Wermz evolved from different things that have been mixed with a bit of magic. All of the body modifications might suggest that they even evolve from food :O Now even cookies might actually call you to them to adopt them :O
I mean really ?! How crazy is this and .... and.... Ronnie ... ? I have a theory that he/they're the #1 Wermz, but really who/what fruit made him/them like that,I mean that muscular build ?! And....one more: Ronnie actually hides his real face behind a piece of paper that is drawn to represent the ": D" emoji so we all know that he's always smiling (or not ?!)

(I tried, I know none of those may make sense, but well...)
As always: Sorry for my English
Hi. You can PM me, I don't bite. Flight Rising: DarkFDragon || PWYW Art Shop - CLOSED || My TH
Image|Image|Image
DragonCave: https://dragcave.net/user/DarkFDragon
toothlessandre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:11 am

Happy trans day of visibility from Ronnie and Bingo btw!! :D

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PlagueNBlight » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:27 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : PlagueNBlight + 994990

1- I think Eaden is found on, potentially, something like terraformed Mars. Wermz were introduced to be something of a 'new pet' or perhaps food due to people thinking they wouldn't be able to transport earth animals to Mars. However, wermz quickly overtook the population, and they were kind of just.. Left to vibe, either due to the people of earth realizing that the 'end of the world' that caused them to put in all this effort was for naught, or due to them needing to move planets AGAIN. Due to this human interaction, though, wermz were able to adapt and develop something of a human society, hence their concept of money=gummies and being able to tailor clothes.

2- Ronnie was made to see if certain werm capabilities could be transferred to people, in hopes of allowing easier life on mars. Ronnie, however, was the only successful-ish experiment they could create, and they knew he'd be out of place on earth, so they sent him to Eaden with the other wermz. He covers his face as it gives him dysphoria bc he's a human-werm.
PlagueNBlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellybeansmud » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:30 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : jellybeansmud + 997240
Coffee fueled conspiracy maniac: Wermz aren't alone in the Universe! Only problem is, noone is really going to interact with them, unless they somehow manage to make contact with aliens themselves. Their planet is something between a millenias-old junkyard and a very weird nature preserve now. People have abandoned a planet exhausted of all resources they could get, and started throwing their garbage in here, until the planet couldn't fit more, and then they left this useless rock in the space alone. And then after some time they noticed that something really, really odd started living on this hellish land. It was quite a curious sight, tiny underground dwellers slowly growing and slowly reaching the surface, starting to explore the mountains of scrap and abandoned towns. It looked like these strange animals were highly intelligent, possibly even on par with some of spacedwellers... It would be awkward to reach to them, who could've possibly lived on a nice lush healthy planet, if someone didn't suck the last bit of valuable resources out of it and dumped their trash here, so now aliens just watch and wait for something interesting to happen. Maybe wermz will reach out to the stars, and then spaceswellers will have to come up with a good lie to keep them from getting in a war with every single alien race over this... little dirty fact. It would be quite sad to erase such an interesting species from the face of Universe, after all.
Tin foil hat enjoyer: Wermz operate just like Warhammer orcs! Anything they believe is absolutely, undeniably true. If enough wermz start believing that you can glue wings and a wheel to some form of a container, like a box or a pot big enough to fit a werm, and it will start flying, then it will start flying. And then more wermz will see a flying box, start believing that it's possible, and it will fly even better! Unfortunately, this only works in presence and in the hand of wermz. It is unknown how this works, because as soon as some scientist gets their hands on something affected by Wermz' Magic Of Believe, it stops working. That's why clothes like halo, text or stickers float around wermz, when according to the laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly physics, they should fall.

Image Local swamp monster Image

ImageImageImage
jellybeansmud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:52 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : Music_Lover 135845

Coffee fueled conspiracy maniac entry:
So, sending chimps and dogs into space right? It's the thing that started the werm species. One meteor and the ship called [REDACTED] was sent off course and into the moon that Eaden currently sits on. The ship crashed in a fiery hell but, by some ounce of fate, the dogs on board survived. Singed and battered, they fought their way out of the wreckage; thus leading to spine deformities which in turn led to wermz having elongated bodies. Their new home was less than ideal, given little else survived in the atmosphere except the occasional space rat and horde of cockroaches. As it was, food was scarce and natural selection took over. Months later (years in Earth time,) scientists arrived in search of their forgotten ship. Communication with Earth was established quickly and before long the planet was inhabited with more of the human race. The long-mutated dogs watched these new creatures taking over their home with unease, but something about them seemed familiar. The humans came in hundreds, constructing homes, then labs, then cities. The closer the construction came to the wermz' habit, the farther they roamed to avoid any confrontation with the strange creatures. Every now and then a brave werm would venture into these towns and come back with little trinkets and tales of big machines or mini-creatures grabbing at them; sometimes they never returned.

The day came when scientists ventured into the barren wasteland with... wermz? Wermz with metal strips around their necks and legs. The scientists knew of the creatures that kids told stories about playing with late in the evening and had begun capturing those that came to close to the town for research purposes. They'd concluded that they were "pack" animals and set out to get theirs hands on more than the few that occasionally showed up at town by sending tagged wermz back into the ecosystem. This effort proved fortuitous for the humans. Scientists filed wermz in and out of their lab over the next couple months, and, soon enough, almost every werm in the vicinity was tagged and cataloged for the record books. Maybe Ronnie was the head scientist over the project, and that explains why the wermz adore him so. War was looming on the horizon for Earth's settlement on this unknown moon. The government demanded that research be turned to more brutish heights, hoping that somehow humans may be injected with werm DNA and able to survive even the worst of the battle. Ronnie refused, going on the lam while the intergalactic police couldn't be bothered to spare any men to search for him. The other scientists carried out the will of their overseers and began the tests, but it didn't last long. The battle began and, during the confusion, Ronnie managed to sneak back into the lab with a couple wermz (aka Bingo and Crevit.) He guided them to the emergency escape pod and the three of them took off to the sky, avoiding the [REDACTED] incident.

The pod landed back on the planet in due time. Ronnie began to mutate from the new chemicals in the soil and air, leading to his thick layer of fur, tail, and unusual skin?? color. He left Bingo and Crevit, feeling ashamed that they were the only two he was able to save from disaster; this is also the reason he wears the mask. Ronnie began scavenging around the abandoned city for means of survival when he ran into the scavenger's guild on his way home. It looked like a stocked place, and he ventured inside, picking up anything useful. Polo ran out with the broom, swinging it at the intruder. Ronnie couldn't believe his eyes. They survived the incident?? He scurried away hurriedly, but kept tabs on the place. He saw more and more wermz as time went on, eventually setting up a place of his own to talk with these travelers.

Tin foil hat enjoyer:
0blivion is actually Ronnie. Have we ever seen Ronnie's face? No. Have we ever seen 0blivion's face? No. He used the scraps and crystals given to him by the Wermz to piece together a functioning computer. This thread is actually HIS research log and documentation of life on Eaden.

So sorry about the block of text aaaa, did any of that even make sense? Geez, but I think I'm done now!!
Thanks for reading (:
Last edited by Music_Lover on Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Imageβ™ͺβ™«β™ͺImage Image Image β™ͺβ™«β™ͺImage
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperFriend » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:46 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : PaperFriend #1018128
(Coffee fueled conspiracy )
So Ronnie has that "I survived the [redacted] and all I got was a shirt" T-shirt. Which is I think he made himself cause no one else is left to make such a fabulous shirt. Anyways, I think that Ronnie is truly the last of humans that once populated Eaden. The fact that there are human relics left behind lends itself towards the belief that humans once lived at Eaden. The Weezer album, some broken toys, and the almighty crayon are all examples of human made objects. Eaden was most likely a colony that humanity had built the moon of a strange and unknown planet for an unknown reason. Something clearly happened which caused that mass abandonment of the outpost. I think perhaps it was some sort of contaminant or infection spread which caused the inhabitants of Eaden to mutate. Ronnie was one of the few that survived the change which caused his current form to be what it is now. Any other survivors must have died off being unable to survive their new harsh environment, leaving Ronnie alone until he befriended(?) the wermz.

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : PaperFriend #1018128
(Tin foil hat silly theory)
You know that episode of spongebob where he wears those fake muscles that can be inflated like a balloon? I think Ronnie is just a large werm wearing fake balloon muscles because he found a relic magazine of some hot shirtless men and his response was simply "Yes."
Paper
She/Her

PaperFriend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogboss123 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:27 pm

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : Dogboss123 & 844044
(Coffee fueled conspiracy maniac)
(mainly about Ronnie) It seems that Ronnie is the tallest being in Eaden compared to the werms who seem to be smaller because of this I feel Ronnie might've been a human at one point because there seems to be no other signs of human life forms. I'm thinking this because he has a build of a human so maybe he was the by product of a experiment gone wrong or (or) a radioactive human mutation. The reason this is being said is because he seemed to be awfully interested in the, "Strange Blue Sleeve," (Weezers) why would he be interested if it wasn't because of wanting to reminisce his old ex human life(?).

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : Dogboss123 & 844044
(Tin foil hat enjoyer)(Mainly sad I'm sorry Ronnie)
Ronnie seeks Wermz as a comfort because he's actually gone mad from being alone for a long (long) (long) (long) time. Wermz don't actually exist and are something from his imagination since he's been the only Human-Hybrid alive. He makes little Werm dolls (he has made many) pretending they actually go on these adventures and trade for him and such. (I'm so sorry if you read this)
Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yozora My Beloved <3 - TH
Dogboss123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Past

Postby 0blivion » Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:41 am

It had been a long day at the guild, so Polo was especially unhappy to see Ronnie appear at the front desk. Before she has a chance to say anything, he speaks.
"I.... gotta tell you something. Or rather, I geuss everything. Comin' clean, if you will."
Polo eyes him suspiciously, as he gently sits down. Marco appears from the staffroom, curious- he was afraid of Ronnie, but something seemed... different. More sincere.
"Alright.. I guess. As long as you don't pull any funny business."
Polo has one paw on the broom, but for once, her grip is relaxed. Ronnie sighs in relief, and starts his story.

"It started in '87. Of course, this was before... y'know. Everything. Eaden was still "Deadend", but it was full of life. The sun didn't feel so harsh, the sandstorms felt less frequent. Actually, that particular year I don't think I saw a single sandstorm. You could go outside, breathe in the fresh air of a planet- or,uh, moon- that was in its prime. Sure, it wasn't for everyone but it was my home and I loved it then. Not like the hatred I have for this dump now. I wished I had savoured those last days more. Anyways.
87 was also just a great year for me- things were real good, up until about September time.. when... well. Hm. Y'know, I didn't always look like this? I actually used to have my hair real damn short. Crazy right? I looked good with it. But thats not the point. Point is, I think those last months before September was the last time I really felt happiness. Real happiness. Walkin' round with my short hair and all that.
But then September rolls round. I was excited for it. Not just me- a lot of us were. It was called this thing called 'Fun Run'- I still have the shirt from that day, actually. Its the only one that I didn't make myself, actually. Did ya know I learnt to screen print all these years wondering around this hell joint? Yeah, anyways, I'm gettin' off track. Everyone turns up to this event. Me, all four members of Weezer and my buddy Eric. Things start off fine, I'm a bit sweaty because I didn't really work out too much back then but the whole thing was just to raise money for I-The company. Then we all notice- somethings wrong with the track we were runnin' on. Technicians are called over and all of a sudden we have to get the hell off. Me and my buddy Eric start running off, but then something comes out of the sky. Smoog the destroyer from King of the Rings suddenly flies down and carries off Weezer. Me and Eric are screamin', the technicians are screamin', and then we look down and the track is all Leggo bricks. If I run my feet will be destroyed by Leggo, but if I stay Smoog'll get me. One of the technician was yellin' into her walkie talkie- turns out, dragons were appearing all over the city. Nobody knows how or why, but within minutes the entire plan-Moon descends into chaos. So I'm sure this'll be the end of me And my buddy Eric for sure. But then,"

Ronnie adjusts his mask. Marco and Polo are on the edge of their seats.

Ahem- then, the Queen of England, Elizabeth the II, comes down on a flying carriage pulled by golden corgis. She carries a flaming sword and also Kevin Bacon from FootLease is there too. So she and Bacon come down and scoop me and my Buddy Eric up. The dragons are avoiding us because Queen Lizzie is yelling stuff and they're all frightened of her british accent. Bacon turns to me, he's got these shining eyes, and he goes:
'Oh Ronnie you're the most epicest and hottest and coolest! You should totally play me in Footlease 2 which is going to come out next year I promise! Also I think its so cool and not lame that you sleep with a teddy bear at age -COUGH COUGH-!'
And then I go:
'Oh Kevin Bacon from Footlease, you're too kind! I am just a humble-but also incredibly hot and epic- mechanic but... I could be more..'
Me and Kevin lean in real close. We can't even hear the dragons or my buddy Eric or Queen Lizzie because of the sparks flying between us right now. And then... mmmmmwah-mmmm-mmmwah mwah!"

Ronnie uses his hands to represent him and Kevin Bacon sharing a kiss. Polo has finally caught on at this point and is beyond fed up- Marco, poor idiot that he is, still believes every word, and is looking at Ronnie in awe. Ronnie sees the death glare Polo is giving him, and attempts to continue his Kevin Bacon schtick anyways.

"Right thats it. OUT! GET OUTTA HERE! OUT! SHOO! GO EAT DIRT! OUT, SKEDADDLE!"

Polo smacks him right in his dumb face with the broom, and chases him off. Ronnie continues to make Kevin Bacon Kissing sounds the entire time before finally disappearing into the city ruins. Maybe if Polo had know the date was the 1st of April, she would've seen this coming.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:39 pm

Conspiracy club entry!

Username + User ID :
Cyberkonstruktor / 859449

(Tin foil hat enjoyer)

Ronnie mentioned the year '87. What else happened in the year '87? The bite of '87. That's right. The events Ronnie talked about were actually real and they were the actual Bite of '87. The one featured in the FNAF series was fake and Scott Cawthon was likely visited by men in black suits and sunglasses who made him do it. Why? The government is hiding something. Dragons were also mentioned. I suspect dragons are real and Syrim is based on real events. How is this connected to wermz? I suspect that Alduin didn't really die when the Dragonborn defeated him, but, weakened by the defeat, ended up in another dimension in a smaller form. That's right. Alduin was the first ever werm. We can clearly see a connection to Jack of Blades from Fable. He was defeated by the Hero but didn't really die, except he came back as a dragon, not the other way around. We know that Jack of Blades is actually the mask - he posses those who wear it. And who wears a mask? Ronnie. When the catastrophe which destroyed Eaden occurred, Jack convinced the real Ronnie that wearing the mask would save him and the poor fool fell for that. Since then Ronnie is both the Real Ronnie and Jack of Blades existing in one body, constantly fighting for control. This explains where Ronnie obtained the knowledge he shared. His mind is amalgamated with Jack's and he used the brief moment of control over the parasite to expose the truth Jack knew to the World, but he had to do that on April Fools because he was afraid of the men in black suits and sunglasses who visited Scott Cawthon. He was hoping he could make them think it was just a joke and that they would have mercy on him. Speaking of amalgamated minds, we meet those in the true laboratory in Undertale, which was made by Toby Fox who also made Deltarune. In Deltarune we can see clothing stores. Near where I live there's a used clothing store called Majk Polo. It's pronounced like Mike Polo. The wermz who were told the story are Marco and Polo. The names make me think of Marco Polo the traveler. Majk Polo's name and advertisements also reference this man. This suggests Marco the werm's real name is Mike. Michael was the name of my first Fallout 4 character. Fallout 4 was made by Bethesda, just like Skyrim which I mentioned earlier. As you can see, everything is connected.

I just noticed that someone else has already made a fnaf theory... oops sorry :v
Last edited by Glitter_Goatman on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes