Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby Macabre. » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: BlizzardFur
Clan: BirchClan
Kitty trying out for: #869
Prompt:someone shows this cat a funny cat gif/image (make sure it is cs-appropriate + link credit)! what is this gif/image and what is this cat’s reaction?

Cat Name: Toadstrike
Kitty trying out for: #569
Prompt:describe or draw what this cat’s nest/bed looks like! (prompt suggested by kittyandcat)

ToadStrike likes a comfortable nest, filled with comfortable plush moss, and some soft feathers to help line it.

Cat Name: SunPetal
Kitty trying out for: MYO#1047
Prompt:this cat looks like they are seeing something! what are they seeing and what is their reaction?

Shes watching the Medicine cats little helper lute scurry around the clan camp bringing herbs to and from the MouseStep in the Medicine den to the clan cats. How peculiar it is to have such and odd looking rat living with the clan.

Cat Name: FerretFoot
Kitty trying out for: MYO #1234
Prompt:write a story about this cat based on a song of your choosing (please make sure its cs-friendly)! make sure to link the song! [wc: 501]

Some people live the life that was given
Some people just get by
Some people never learned how to be driven
Some people don’t even try
But some people know what their heart desires
Some people lead with a passionate fire
And some people know that they’rе destined to fly

FerretFoot’s parents were great warriors. She was their first and only kit so they began her training from birth. They had high expectations of FerretFoot following in their footsteps. At first FerretFoot was eager to start training so soon, caught up in her parents' enthusiasm. FerretFoot desperately wanted to be a warrior and make her parents proud.

I’ll go all out, Ace every test
No doubt, Outdo all the rest
Don’t pout, Or settle for second best
So I won’t stop, And won’t lose my cool
Don’t flop, ‘Cause Harvard’s no fool
And who’ll love me, If I’m not the top of my school?

“Rabbits can smell you from a great distance. Always make sure you are downwind from them.”

“You're too hard on your paws. That mouse would feel you from across the territory.”

“Don't keep your claws sheathed, how will you cause damage without your claws”

“You have a tail for a reason! Use it!”

“You can't trust your enemy to play by the rules, that is why you must always be on the the top of your game”

Maybe my friends will say I’m overzealous
Maybe I try too hard (Maybe she tries too hard)
Maybe they’ll just have to learn to be jealous
Watching me shine like a star
‘Cause maybe I know what my heart desires
Maybe I’ll lead with a passionate fire
‘Cause baby I know that I’m destined to fly

When FerretFoot finally became a warrior, faster than any apprentice before her, she thought the pressure would ease. She had finally become everything her parents wanted her to be. However her parents only seemed to increase their insistence on her being better. They had gotten it into their heads that she could become the leader one day. “Just catch some more prey, SpiderStar loves Mice, just catch her a few for tonight, it will really make you stand out.” - “The nursery needs new bedding, if you clean it out and bring some moss in, the queens will be singing your praises.” FerretFoot didn't understand, wasn't she doing enough?

But if I hadn’t earned a dollar
What would you think of your dear daughter?
Would it be pity or dishonor, To ensue?
And if I failed to earn blue ribbon
How could I ever be forgiven?
Tell me what love would still be given From you

After an intense day of training, hunting, and patrolling FerretFoot’s body ached, her paws throbbed and of course right as she was coming back to camp for the night she got stung by a bee. FerretFoot decided to stop by MouseSteps den for some herbs to help the aches and pains. FerretFoot had never really been in the Medicine Cats den before, she had never really needed anything, and if she did MouseStep’s little helper Lute usually was able to bring her whatever she needed. However this evening neither were in sight as she surveyed the camp. Stepping into the cave she was amazed, it smelled of all the different herbs and flowers. The waterfall overhead muffled the noise from the camp, and the trickle of water on the rocks was soothing, the flow of the water taking her tension with it. MouseStep and her ended up spending the rest of the twilight talking about herbs. It seemed so interesting all the combinations of different herbs, different options for severity of wounds. Would her parents support her training to become a medicine cat?

I’ll go all out, Ace every test
No doubt, Outdo all the rest
Don’t pout, Or settle for second best
So I won’t stop, And won’t lose my cool
Don’t flop, ‘Cause Harvard’s no fool
And who’ll love me If I’m not the top of my school?

FerretFoot’s parents were not supportive. Despite her argument that the Medicine Cats were the most important part of the clan, responsible for every cat's well being, her parents were not swayed. “You are a warrior, you come from warrior blood.” her parents responded. But FerretFoot decided she would find a way. She could do both, make her parents proud and spend some time in the medicine cat's den, as long as her parents didn't find out.
Last edited by Macabre. on Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:32 am, edited 8 times in total.

╔══════════════╗
Trade Me!
Character Storage
Characters for sale/free
BirchClan
BirchClan Lore
╚══════════════╝

Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 pm

song was not cs appropriate </3 rip
Last edited by woes on Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:03 am

Username: jay.
    Cat Name: olivetree
    Clan: hollowclan
    Prompt: lavender - two door cinema club

olivetree nestled within the heart of the dense woodland, her fur a mosaic of light browns and deep tortoiseshell hues - she lay within her cozy nest, surrounded by the comforting embrace of the forest. as the night draped its velvet cloak over the world, the dappled she-cat closed her eyes, feeling the gentle caress of sleep beckoning her into its embrace.

with a contented sigh, she surrendered to the soothing lullaby of the night, her breathing slowing as she drifted off into the realm of dreams. in this state of serene tranquility, olivetree's mind began to wander, traversing the ethereal landscapes of her subconscious. as she journeyed deeper into the realm of dreams, olivetree felt a strange sensation wash over her—a sensation akin to weightlessness, as if the boundaries of reality were fading away. colours danced behind her closed eyelids, swirling and shifting like fragments of forgotten memories.
      and then, in the blink of an eye, olivetree found herself standing in a place unlike any she had ever known. it was a realm of boundless beauty, where the stars shone with an otherworldly brilliance and the air hummed with a sweet magnetic energy. her heart swelled with wonder as she beheld the celestial wonders that surrounded her, it was as if she had stepped into a painting—a masterpiece crafted by the hands of the cosmos itself.

as she gazed up at the stars above, olivetree felt a sense of peace wash over her - a tranquillity born of the knowledge that she stood on the threshold of something greater than herself. it was in that moment of clarity that she realized she had been granted access to a realm beyond the confines of the mortal world, a realm where dreams and reality intertwined in a delicate dance. one she had been told of in stories she heard as a kit, where their ancestors resided and guided the clan - starclan.
      with a sense of awe and reverence, olivetree allowed herself to be swept away by the currents of this celestial realm, knowing that she was embarking on a journey unlike any she had ever known. as she ventured further into the depths of this ethereal landscape, she felt a deep sense of gratitude for the gift of dreams and the mysteries they held.
      allowing herself to pace carefully through the gentle waves of stars lapping at her paws, she felt a profound sense of connection to the spirits of her ancestors. among the celestial stars and the soft murmurs of cats long past around her, she realized that she had been granted a revelation beyond comprehension, a calling deeply rooted in her connection to starclan and the lineage of medicine cats that came before her. maybe the path of a warrior had been wrong for her - maybe this was a her true calling. her warriors ceremony had been mere days before, but perhaps this was her ancestors way of guiding her on the correct path?

in the presence of her celestial kin, olivetree felt a sense of purpose blossoming within her, as if the whispers of her ancestors were guiding her towards her true destiny. it was amidst the shifting constellations and the shimmering auroras that she understood her role in the grand tapestry of life - to serve as a healer and guardian of the forest, a bridge between the mortal world and the realm of the spirits. with each passing moment in the embrace of starclan, olivetree's bond with her ancestors grew stronger, as did her resolve to fulfil her newfound calling. while they spoke no words to her, their intention for bringing her to their realm was clear, said without speaking a words. she was to become a medicine cat. olivetree had always had doubts about becoming a warrior, something in the back of her head that never quite felt right - maybe this had been it. she had been destined to become a medicine cat all along, she just needed the reassurance of her ancestors to confirm that misted thought for her.

as olivetree emerged from the realm of the stars, she carried with her a newfound sense of purpose, a clarity of vision that transcended the boundaries of the mortal world. she knew that her journey as a medicine cat had only just begun, but she faced the path ahead with unwavering determination and a heart filled with gratitude for the wisdom bestowed upon her by her celestial kin. back in the familiar embrace of the forest, olivetree found herself guided by the whispers of the wind and the rustle of leaves, awakening her from her peaceful slumber, her fellow warriors resting beside her. she knew this would be one of the last nights she slept within the confides of this den, determined to spill her dream to the leader, one who she knew would take her claims seriously and honour her request to become a medicine cat. she had been chosen, not by fate or chance, but by the timeless wisdom of the stars themselves, and herself wanted to honour her ancestors request.

from that day forward, olivetree followed in the steps set out for her by her watchful ancestors, enthusiastically taking up the role of a medicine cat. where she had found herself barely meeting expectations with her warrior training, she found herself thriving as a medicine cat, finally taking a hold of her life and feeling her paws strongly against the ground once more.

910 words
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:42 pm

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt:

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt:
──────────────────────────────
hi hi i go by edith/whimsy/cedar
I'm a huge warrior cats fan as
well as; pokemon, roleplaying
alternative music + fashion and
paganism, please feel free to
dm me about any of these topics
I hope you are well and safe!
lesbian + they/them pronouns

───────────{blessed be}───────────
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:10 pm

Username: knickknacks
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: knollclan
Prompt:

wip!

Username: knickknacks
Cat Name: Dove
Clan: knollclan (yew following)
Prompt: [300 words]

some things fall away

It really does feel aimless, some days.

In the beginning it was easy, for her to look at the great shadow of Mother Yew and feel nothing but wonder. In the beginning her dark branches felt more like an embrace than a cage. Now it is oppressive under her shadow, and Dove feels trapped.

What is she- her grief, her frustration, her uncertainty- in the face of something so great as Mother Yew? If the great tree really is eternal, what is her pinprick of a life, in comparison to that eternity?

In the beginning, she believed- listened to Foxtrot's words without question, with eager faith and wide eyes. How quickly things have soured- how she has watched him break his promises to all of her friends. How she is the only one left. Thistle and Copper are gone, exiled for heresy. She does not know if they are dead or alive. Quartz still lives, but she is a shell of herself- bending over backward to please Foxtrot, as though there is still a chance that things might go back to the way they were. And oh, sometimes Dove wishes they could- but she has come to know that harsh truth, that no amount of appeasement or vain wishes will make things right again. Even if there is some power in Mother Yew- there is no guarantee that she will listen.

The passage of time has swept them all along- she and her friends, those who are no longer beside her.

There are no more days spent with them. There is no more laughter or youthful innocence.

There is only her, left in her empty den.

She lies there in the roots of the mother tree, and does not pray. She cannot.

There is only Dove, left with her grief.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepy-Rat » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:20 am

Username: Sleepy-Rat
Cat Name: Thunderbird
Clan: Rowanclan
Prompt:
Credit
"Foolish attempt. Lazy. Basic kittypet behaviour. Not deserving the rank of a warrior."

Cat Name: Mudpuddle
Kitty trying out for: #569
Prompt: His nest is full of of fancy rocks and trinkets he finds on patrols. How is it comfortable to sleep in? No one knows.

Cat Name: Honeycomb
Prompt: She is witnessing her daughter Pumpkinshine with her crush. Oh how her little one is growing... She reminisces of her youth as she sits down with her fresh-kill, happy for her little one.

Cat Name: Heathersong
Prompt:The Night We Met – Lord Huron

Heathersong made her way to the familiar stream that wound its way through the heart of the forest. Moonlight filtered through the canopy above, casting shadows on the forest floor.
With a heavy heart, Heathersong settled onto the moss-covered bank, the gentle sound of flowing water soothing her troubled soul. She closed her eyes, allowing the cool night air to wash over her fur. This is where she came to think. To be alone, when everything became too much to bear. Such as today.

Sound of movement caught Heathersong's attention, and she looked up to see a figure emerge from the shadows, her fur aglow with the faint shimmer of moonlight and her eyes gleaming with otherworldly light.
"Heathersong," Emberclaw's smooth voice echoed. "I've missed you."
Tears welled in the living cat's eyes.
"Emberclaw," she choked out, her voice barely above a whisper. She felt her heart almost swell out of her chest. She had hoped to see her friend for moons. Wished so desperately to feel her warmth again.

Emberclaw settled beside her, the warmth of her presence comforting against the chill of the night.
"I've watched over you, Heathersong," she murmured, her voice warm and kind like she remembered it. Heathersong lowered her gaze, overcome with a mix of emotions. "And I have been with you, even in the moments when you felt most alone."
"I've missed you every day," Heathersong admitted, her voice barely more than a whisper. She leaned her head against Emberclaw's chest, burying her face into her star covered fur.
"I don't know how to live without you. I... I don't know if I want to." Heathersong's tears fell freely now, her quiet sobs mingling with the gentle murmur of the stream as it flowed beside them. Emberclaw wrapped her tail around Heathersong, resting her head onto the living cat's.

As Heathersong leaned into her friend's embrace, she felt a sense of peace wash over her—a fleeting moment of solace in the midst of her grief. Emberclaw listened as Heathersong poured her heart out, her own spirit heavy with the weight of her friend's sorrow.
"You don't have to do this alone," she whispered. "No matter where our paths may lead, our spirits will forever be intertwined."

The two had never said it out loud but a part of them both knew their bond was much deeper than mere friendship, it was destiny.

As the dawn started giving its signs, Emberclaw stood. She turned to Heathersong, her eyes filled with a sorrow as deep as the forest itself.
"I must go now," she said softly. "But remember, I will always be with you. In the whisper of the wind and the song of the stream, in the quiet moments when you feel most alone." She touched her nose to Heathersong's, sending a pleasant wave of electricity through the living cat.
"I love you..." Heathersong whispered softly as the starcat took a step back. Emberclaw's smile was radiant, a flicker of warmth in the growing light of dawn.
"And I love you," she replied, her voice a gentle echo as she began to fade into the morning mist, until she was but a memory once more.

As the first rays of sunlight pierced the canopy above, Heathersong rose to her feet.
And as she walked away from the stream, she didn't feel quite as alone.
Sleepy-Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:03 am

Username: KittyandCat
Cat Name: Olivebranch
Clan: HollowClan
Prompt: 🕊️

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:59 am

Username: strawberryjelly
Cat Name: Clover
Clan: TOFL (sig)
Prompt: write a story about this cat based on a song of your choosing

All At Once - The Fray
Clover was born in the tribe, and she thrived under the attention of her parents. It wasn’t without good reason, though. Her accomplishments were many and few between.

But then, something in her changed. She hit a wall- even after several years she could never open the door again. Over those years, the opinion of her changed too. What was once a tribe that worshipped her was now whispered words on her failures. It wasn’t just the tribe, either. Her own parents had turned their backs.

So she left. It was hard, leaving the only life she’d ever known. But it was necessary. A trip of self-discovery, as she called it.

On that trip she met many unique animals and experiences that filled the hole left in her heart. She began to forget why she had been so scared of new things. When she finally returned, years later, she was a totally new cat. The whispers never stopped but now they weren’t judging her on her accomplishments, they were praising her for who she truly was. It was refreshing.
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:54 am

congrats to the winners !! <33

Cat Name: BlizzardFur
[/center]

Cat Name: Toadstrike
Kitty trying out for:[/b#569

crexmii wrote:[size=85][list][b]Username: crexmii
Cat Name: rhea
Clan: softclan
Prompt: -snip-

Hazelfang wrote:Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Elowen (Fenya)
Clan: The Blessed Lupus
Prompt: -snip-
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Readopt Page

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:55 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    These readopts all end on April 11th at rollover (11->12)

what is this cat’s biggest vice?

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Cat Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
    [b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
    [b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4608791#p135615087] myo #500[/url]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

--

who is this cat’s biggest supporter?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4557146#p134586968]#830[/url]

--

what’s bothering this cat?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4883466#p142490720]myo#1115[/url]

--

tell me about a time this cat could not stop smiling!

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4628953#p135987948]b#273k2[/url]
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me