[Official] LOC Isidore's Year-Round Shop - CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[Official] LOC Isidore's Year-Round Shop - CLOSED

Postby Mechanic Drone » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:12 am

Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop Rules and Guidelines

Postby Mechanic Drone » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:23 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|| Year-Round Shop RULES and Guidelines ||
All general rules and questions lookHERE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1- Please keep all talk on this thread to a minimum.
      ---> Any LOC-related talk can go to the Fanclub

2- If there are any questions on items or you are unsure of the use of a particular item please reference either myself or the item guide on the LOC website.
      ---> Direct all problems to myself or starry-knight directly via PM or Discord DMs.

3- Be polite and courteous when interacting with staff and other members

4- It goes without saying, but all of Tess's rules apply
      ---> In general just act as you would when out in public, and take any concerns to myself or other appointed staff in the LOC community.

5- You may purchase up to five items in one week.
      ---> I will post when the week rollover period is up, and then you may purchase another 5 item.

6- The store is "first-come-first-serve"
      ---> Please double check to make sure someone hasn't bought the item you are planning to purchase.
      ---> If the item you tried to purchase has been sold already, a post on this thread will be made to notify you and you may choose a separate item to purchase instead.

7- Rollover for the shop is set to happen each Sunday.

8- Items bought from the store can be put on any lion desired just feel free to PM me!
Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs and Vouchers

Postby Mechanic Drone » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:24 am

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Basic Custom

A basic custom is a custom where you may choose the color palette and design of your lion. You may choose the rank and gender as well, including scout wings, tracker ears, warrior or prides mane, or no mane at all. No edits are to be made to the lines themselves. Meaning, no horns, mane changes, tail spike changes or anything else. What you are receiving with this option is the right to design a lion, without anything additional being added. You also may choose your lions element, so long as it resides on the ORIGINAL element list (besides time).

175 Credits

Unlimited
LIMIT OF 1 PER WEEK WITH A LIMIT OF 2 PER MONTH

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claim Slot (CS)

Allows the owner to claim lions that are up for claim or participate in claim slot raffles.

120 Credits

Unlimited

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Lion Slot (ELS)

Allows the owner to own one extra lion.

100 Credits

Unlimited

Breeding Flower

The Breeding Flower, also known as the Aveta Flower, allows the user to choose how many cubs a litter produces. The user may choose if the breeding pair has 1, 2, 3 or 4 cubs, removing random chance! Gender, elements, and edits are still rolled by random number generator, but litter size is now guaranteed!

75 Credits

Unlimited

Ethereal's Sand

A special sand from the Alpha himself; used for growing the Lake cubs or for immediately growing a regular cub. Can be used to grant immortality to a lion so they may leave the Oasis past 1600 years. (Requires x10)

15 Credits

Unlimited

Small Custom Item Voucher

Small Custom Item Vouchers can be used to add a small accessory to your lion. Examples include but are not limited to: Earrings, feathers, tail rings, small bracelets, small necklaces, crowns, collars, small cloth items, or one small scar. You may design the item yourself or ask a staff member to design it for you.

25 Credits

Unlimited

Medium Custom Item Voucher

Medium Custom Item Vouchers can be used to add a moderate sized accessory to your lion. Examples include but are not limited to: Head pieces, gauntlets/bracers, large necklaces, medium cloth sized items, medium shoulder accessories, or one moderately sized scar. You may design the item yourself or ask a staff member to design it for you.

35 Credits

Unlimited

Large Custom Item Voucher

Large Custom Item Vouchers can be used to add an accessory to your lion that takes up a large body part (i.e. the entire back, tail, or whole body). Examples include but are not limited to: Chest pieces, a jewelry set, large cloth items, large shoulder accessories, or a scar set. You may design the item yourself or ask a staff member to design it for you.

45 Credits

Unlimited

[img]-[/img]

Earth Potion

This rare item grants you the ability to give a newborn cub, or planned custom lions the earth element! This item cannot be applied to preexisting lions, or adoptable lions.

30 Credits

Unlimited

DISCLAIMER: Items in the shop will be MORE expensive when an event is not present since events are a rarity. Events will allow for the more desirable items of LOC to be sold at a lower price.

Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Sun May 06, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Unique Items

Postby Mechanic Drone » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:26 am

Image------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Item Number 006:

25 Credits

One is stock!

Item Number 007:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 008:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 009:

25 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 010:

10 Credits

One in stock!

Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Tue May 01, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clearance

Postby Mechanic Drone » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:28 am

Item Number 003:

25 12 Credits

One in stock!

Item Number 005:

10 5 Credits

One in stock!

Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Tue May 01, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby Mechanic Drone » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:55 am

Only 5 item per person per week

Code: Select all
      [b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Item Buying:[/b]
      [b]Your token amount:[/b]
      [b]Cost:[/b]
Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Tue May 01, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Official] LOC Year Round Shop - OPEN

Postby Keen » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:19 am

Username: Keen
Item Buying: 004
Your token amount: 28
Cost: 25

Stone is a beautiful bug and gave me tokens ;-;
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:23 am

Username: chromatic.
Item Buying: Basic custom
Your token amount: 906
Cost: 175

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eriecht » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:40 am

Username: Alaric glöckner
Item Buying: Basic custom
Your token amount: 200 (thank you friends!)
Cost: 175
Eriecht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pengu. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:49 am

Username: Pengu.
Item Buying: Gem 001
Your token amount: 131
Cost: 15

Limited activity due to working full-time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact me on dA, TH, or discord if need be.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me